TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Bloody Oasis by Saki0112

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Name: Nakamura(in a village, last) Kazuki (one hope, first) (full meaning: one hope in a village, A hope in the village)

Age: 20

Village: Sunagakure no sato

Status: Jounin

Looks: she has long dark blue hair with piercing blue eyes. Her body isn't extra curvy nor is it a log but in the middle. She is 168.4cm tall.

Outfit: normally on duty she wears brown shorts that reach her knees and a light gray semi-tight shirt along with a fishnet undershirt that has ¾ sleeves. She wears black mid calf boots with flat heels. On official missions she wears the regular Suna Jounin vest or brown hooded cloak that has the Nakamura clan symbol over the right breast..

Personality: she has a sharp tongue and short temper, she is also very sarcastic and she uses very colorful language a lot. She knows when to keep her barbed tongue still though; usually in front of her superiors and when she is representing the village. Although she has a short temper she is usually calm till something annoys her and or if someone/thing threatens her friends, then she is out or blood.. She is smart enough to think five steps ahead of the enemy and think 20 moves and strategies in a second.

History: (All will be reviled in time but for now...) Her parents wanted a boy and so named her a boy's name before they found out she was a girl but they didn't change the name to a females. This causes lots of trouble since many people think she is a girl when they hear her name (no duh!) and underestimate her when they find out she is a girl. She is often mistaken for a guy when only names are being used. She was born in a small village on the out skirts of Sunagakure.




STORY START!

“Damn it! Damn it all to Hell!” Kazuki yelled as she tripped for the 15th time in the last hour.
“Kazuki be more careful!” the leader of the 5-man all jounin cell warned her.
“Shut up Tako (Octopus)” she growled as she picked herself up and dusted the sand from her clothes. The leader sighed as the rest of the team snickered in amusement.
“Let's keep going, and watch were you're stepping” the leader said as he walked past her.
“Fuck you!” she whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. There was another sigh from the leader but he didn't stop walking.
“Don't worry Kazuki-kun, we'll warn you if there is another stray root” one of the male jounins joked.
“Don't be friendly with me bastard! Kun? Ha I hardly know you. I met you and you” she said pointing to the other male jounin “- just yesterday!”
“he-he-he sorry but it's so fun to watch you swear and cuss like that” the other said chuckling.
“Lovely, just Lovely!” Kazuki growled sarcasm dripping from her voice like venom.
“Ka-chan don't worry. Ignore the brain-dead idiots” her friend Yuki said reassuringly.
“thanks Yu-chan if it wasn't for you they'd be so dead by now...and while I'm on that topic, if they don't shut up in the next 5 seconds I'll behead them!” Kazuki said glaring evilly at the two male jounin who shut up knowing that she wasn't joking.
“Let's catch up with Taho-san. He'll be mad if we're late” Yuki said pulling Kazuki along.
“Taho? Oops I actually thought that his name was Tako!” Kazuki exclaimed running after her friend.
“I thought you were just being sarcastic but you were being serious with that name?” one jounin asked.
“Yes” Kazuki said sharply and hmph-ing at the man like a pissed child. The man slightly sweat-dropped at the childish reaction.
“There he is, and there is the temple!” the second male jounin said pointing to the bright clearing.

Right they were on a mission. An A-rank mission to retrieve the sealing scroll of the Shukaku and to bring it back to Suna so protect it better there. Not too long ago the Kaze-kage was kidnapped and returned with the help of the leaf allies. The Shukaku was extracted from Gaara and so is the reason the sealing scroll was being brought back.

“WAIT!” Kazuki said sternly in a very serious voice, a voice that startled everyone to listen and obey.
“What? We're almost there! We should go to Leader” the first male jounin exclaimed frowning at the sudden stop.
“You....what is your name?” Kazuki asked.
“Touto” he answered.
“Ok Touto why do you think that the leader hasn't had us come out yet? It's not like we're hiding our presence. Plus Leader isn't moving he isn't reacting.” Kazuki stated.
“True” Touto replied to the statement.
“You...name” Kazuki demanded from the second male jounin.
“Yakasu” he answered.
“Yakasu, you're a sensory-type right?” She asked quickly. He nodded.
“Check everyone's chakra and see if we're in some kind of genjutsu. Also check leader and for other chakra from possible enemies.” Kazuki ordered.

There was another silence as Yakasu looked around frantic.
“SHIT!” he whispered fiercely.
“What’s wrong?” Yuki asked whispering fervently.
“There is 5 no 6....no 8! Scratch that there are 12 attackers surrounding us. Leader is in a difficult genjutsu, one he can't get out of.” Yakasu reported.
“So we aren't in a genjutsu?” Kazuki asked.
“No we're good but just in case everyone should use Kai (release)” Yakasu suggested. They all did and resumed with their planning.
“So we should help Leader” Touto said.
“No, I hate to say this but we have to leave leader here and somehow retrieve the scroll and take it back to the village.” Kazuki said seriously.
“NO! We're a team! We can't leave him behind! What about team work?” Touto exclaimed.
“Teamwork? Then do you want us to die together as a team as well?” Kazuki growled “no we have to get the scroll and take it back to the village; the truth is that the scroll actually has some of the Shukaku's chakra in it. And so they can destroy the village. I'd rather have one or two sacrifices to save a whole village, which is what being a shinobi is!” Kazuki lectured. Everyone listened somberly.
Kazuki was already thinking 5 moves ahead and making plans and steps to fit each one in her brain.
“But...” Yakasu seemed displeased with the idea.
“No buts” Kazuki shushed him. “Touto since you are the fastest you will take the scroll to suna, Yuki you are the second fastest so you will guard him. Yakasu you will get the scroll and give it to Touto while I'm the distraction.” Kazuki said putting down the best plan.
“No I'll stay and be the distraction” Yakasu volunteered.
“This isn't some A-rank mission now. It is now an S-rank mission. Everyone knows the one who is the distraction will probably die, you all know that my kekki genkai would give me at the least a 15% chance of living though this and save the leader too” Kazuki growled. Everyone nodded knowing that this was true.

“I'll repeat the plan again. I'll go in and distract the shinobi and while I'm doing that Yakasu will grab the scroll and give it to Touto. Yuki and Touto will head off together back towards Suna. Yakasu will kill off any shinobi that get past me. Yuki will kill any shinobi that gets past Yakasu. Hopefully they will be too weak to fight Touto.” Kazuki said drawing on the ground with a stick. “seeing as the shinobi are stationed like this.” she said marking the spots Yakasu pointed out. “we have a clear window here.” she said circling the small stretch of land near where they were sitting.
“They probably know we're here right now and are waiting for us to make our first move” she said wiping the plan away with her foot.
“On my cue I want everyone ready.” Kazuki said as she made many sand clones and made several copies of each of the cell members even Leader. “Three, two, NOW!” she yelled and they dispersed.

The Kazukis all directly ran out in front already thinking of her next move. The Leader was still trapped in a genjutsu and so a Kazuki ran up to him. She placed her hands on his shoulders and poured her chakra to help him break free of the genjutsu.
“Well Well Well! Who’re you?” a voice asked.
Kazuki looked to the east as a rain nin came out of the shadows.
“You don’t need to know my name to go to the fucking underworld bastard” Kazuki swore.
“Bitch” the rain nin spat. Suddenly the other rain nin came out brandishing all sorts of deadly weapons. They engaged battle. The clones of the team were fighting together to make chaos. The rain nins had finally grasped a hold of what the plan was, mainly so they attacked the clones of Yuki, Touto, and Yakasu.
After what seemed like thirty minutes all of the clones of Yuki and the rest were gone except for one of each member.
“Damn it Touto I told you to get out of here!” Kazuki yelled.
“No! I’m not leaving you and leader behind!” the blond man said taking out a kunai.
“Yuki! Drag him away!” Kazuki yelled.
“Sorry but I agree with him.” Yuki said.
“Damn it! Take the fucking scroll and leave! I said I’ll hold them off!” Kazuki yelled at the unco-operating members of the team.
“So that was the plan huh?” a rain nin asked.
“Shit!” Kazuki swore again.
“Too bad all of you are going to die here today” another voiced. Then they attacked one of them stuck a sword though Yuki's chest, another beheaded Touto, another cut though Yakasu’s jugular.
“NO!” Kazuki yelled. Then she smiled like a maniac and laughed. The Rain nin giving her looks of bewilderment.
“We just killed your team and you’re laughing?” a rain nin asked.
“Hell yea” Kazuki laughed “I can’t keep this up! I was serious for too long!” she choked out though her laughter.
Then suddenly they poofed and disappeared in a cloud of smoke leaving the Rain nin confused.
“They were clones Idiots!” Kazuki laughed “can’t believe you fell for that!” she was practically on the ground dying of laughter.
“Then what-” a rain nin asked, he was severely wounded.
“They are far gone! Probably at Suna right now” Kazuki smirked.
“How-” another asked.
“You never noticed this but as we were heading out I had my team change into Leader’s clones and Leader’s clones to them. Also though out the battle the clones were always changing who they were, not only did that make things difficult but it made sure that in the end there was at the least one clone posing as each member.” Kazuki explained. “This leader still trapped in genjutsu is a clone” she said killing the clone and making it poof away. When a clone of me helped him out of the genjutsu, Yakasu who also got the scroll took him away leaving my clone to pose as Leader.
“So? You’ll still die today” the rain nin sneered.
“I don’t think so” Kazuki growled. She made the following hand signs ram, rat, ram, rabbit, monkey, boar, ram. “Suna no akai no ame! (Red rain of sand)” she called as the blood soaked sand rose around her. The iron in the sand hardened into hard shells as they pelted down on to the rain ninjas.
It was after that the rain nins couldn’t move. “Repel!” Kazuki said as the sand in the bodies of the rain nin began to move into their blood and cause the blood inside their bodies to react violently creating major bruising and broken bones. Suddenly the sand shot out from their bodies making them bloody and beaten.
“I'll leave you guys to die slowly” Kazuki laughed as their blood stained the dusty sand to maroon colored pools and stains.
“Bitch!” one of them strained with a hoarse voice.
“Shut it. I'm tired ok!?” Kazuki spat and created a bloody spear shoot from the sand penetrating though the Rain-nin's body. “Buh-bye” she laughed before leaping though the trees. Kazuki ran though the forest at a leisurely pace, she loved the feeling of the wind in her hair when she ran. It wasn't long before she got back to the gates of Sunagakure where her team was waiting for her.
“Why're you guys here?” she asked her team, they smiled sheepishly.
“we were going to go get you but it looks like you pulled it off” Touto grinned.
“Yep you are our miracle maker” Yakasu ruffled Kazuki's hair and though she growled in annoyance it did not stop the older male. Yuki on the other hand looked about to cry.
“Yuki don't cry” Kazuki smiled taking her friend's hands into her own. “I told you I will never die” Kazuki pulled out a pinky. “I promise you I never die”
“You always say that but you're still human” Yuki pulled Kazuki into a hug. “I thought this really would be the last time I would see you! There was almost three teams there”
“Yeah.....I'm...Human.” Kazuki smiled sadly before prying her friend off herself and leading the group back inside the village. She learned from Touto that Taho their captain was in the hospital from the genjutsu and that they had already given the scroll to the Kazekage.
Once at home Kazuki put all her weapons and belongings on the coffee table before taking a shower. Since it was late she decided to make a quick supper and sleep, getting the report done tomorrow. Normally it would be Taho but he was unconscious and in the hospital and it was Kazuki who left the scene last.
“Have a nice mission Ka-pyon?” a deep voice came from a darker corner of the large living room.
“Yeah.” Kazuki answered. The silence was thick before the voice started again.
“I worry for you” the voice said and a human like figure came out from the shadows. The man was tall with dark green hair and angry red eyes. “You look just like you mother” he mused.
“I don't want to hear it” Kazuki glared up at the man, her father.
“But” her father started but she cut him off.
“Good night Jashin-sama” and she stalked off. Memories of her mother were never that good for her, the only thing she remembered was her mother being killed for harboring a child of whom they called the Devil. Kazuki's mother's name? Yami Nakamura (Darkness in a village)
Chapter end notes: I'll have the next chapter up by...well soon. within two weeks is all I can say.