TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Don't Fall by theez

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Hi! So this one shot (that will probably be insanely long) is inspired by the Lyric’s of the Zebrahead version of “His World” the main theme of Sonic the Hedgehog in Sonic the Hedgehog 2006. It isn’t the slower one, it’s the very fast one that is AWESOME!! And I’ll be writing this WHILE listening to the song, which is probably even better. So, here it all is! And just so you know, I’m going to make up these character’s FROM SCRATCH. So there may or may not (depending on if I wanna do some kind of fusion with another universe) be any familiar faces in this.

Jacob woke up, and smiled, “Alright, let’s get ready! Another day is here!”

He literally jumped out of bed, got dressed, and raced downstairs. He quickly started pouring himself a bowl of cereal, but then looked at the box, shrugged, and started pouring cereal into his mouth directly from the box. He held the cereal in his mouth, got the milk carton, and chugged milk down. He sighed as he finally breathed. “MOM, I’M GOING TO SCHOOL NOW!!!! I POURED YOU SOME CEREAL AND LEFT THE MILK OUT FOR YOU!!!!”

He grabbed his backpack, and raced out the door.

******************

Hannah woke up, got out of bed slowly, and got dressed. She walked downstairs to her ten year old little sister babbling to her mother about homework. She just sat down and started eating the cereal her mother had laid out for her. Her little sister asked, “So, when are you going to find the right guy for you?”

Hannah blushed to the point of first degree burn. Her mother chuckled, “You lay off of your big sister. She’ll answer when she wants.”

Hannah smiled, and finished her cereal, still a little red. She said quietly, “I’m going to school, I might stay a while after, start dinner without me.”

Her mother smiled, “Okay.”

Hannah left for school.

************

At the start of lunch, Jacob looked for his best friend. He scratched his spiky brown haired head. “I guess she’s sick. Oh well.”

He sat at a table alone. He opened the lunch his mother had packed him the night before. He dug through, saying, “Meh, that’s the usual,” or, “Oh well, same old same old.” When he reached the bottom and picked the food up, his eye’s started shimmering as he held up...a cupcake. He exclaimed, “Oh mom, you’re the best!!!”

He read the note attached to the bag, that read, “Don’t eat the cupcake until you’ve eaten everything else, okay? Have a good day!”

He hung his head, “On second thought...”

Someone tapped his shoulder, “Mind if I sit with you?”

Jacob looked up, to find Hannah! “Yeah, sure, I thought you might be sick!”

Hannah sat next to him, and said, “No, I got stuck at the back of the line for paid lunch.”

Jacob shook his head, “That’s horrible. You seriously got all of the picky people in front of you!”

Hannah giggled, putting her hand a few inches away from her mouth. She felt someone run their hand through her long, blond hair. She looked over her shoulder to find Mina, a somewhat mean girl. “So, you’re hanging out with MY boy now? That is so not cool.”

Jacob looked at his lunch, “Go away Mina.”

Mina said, “And who’s going to make me? I have a real bone to pick with this girl who think’s she can just barge in and take you away from me.”

Jacob stood up as Hannah whimpered. “You...” he looked at her from such a close proximity that they were nearly touching noses, “Are just mad that I didn’t go out with you, aren’t you?”

Mina grunted, “Maybe. But anyway’s, you are my boy, and you hanging out with her changes nothing.”

Jacob sat down, “It’s true. It doesn’t change anything about my policy for going out with girl’s that I want to go out with.”

Mina just walked away angrily. Hannah blushed, “Thanks for that.”

“For what? I didn’t think you cared about how she was treating you. She is just really annoying, and her treating you badly just makes it worse.”

Hannah looked at him, “I cared.”

Jacob sipped his milk, and said, “Well, you don’t really show it. Seriously, you are so shy, you really could just hide yourself somewhere and everyone would just forget you. Well... except me.”

Hannah blushed, “I’m sorry.”

Jacob smiled, “Don’t be. Just take care of yourself.”

Hannah nodded, “Alright.”

****************

Jacob’s teacher was teaching them about something Jacob wasn’t aware of as he was too busy playing with his unsharpened pencil. Just then, a man wearing a very fancy suit walked in. The teacher stopped for a few moments, and talked to him about something. The teacher put a letter in front of Jacob, and said, “Jacob, take this home before you read it.”

Jacob wasn’t really paying attention, but he nodded. He mumbled to him self, “This, is SO BORING!!!”

*****************

Jacob wasn’t in much of a hurry to get home, but there weren’t any friends that were at his school, all of the other’s went to these boarding school’s for High School...beside’s Hannah. And he didn’t plan on making any more friends. He remembered his letter from whomever. He got and read it. It read, “Dear Jacob Sheen,

I am pleased to inform you that you will be participating in the annual one hundred year competition: The Fall. A bus will arrive at your house the day you are to leave. You will be informed of the rules when you and you’re competitor’s arrive. You may not bring any friends or family to watch, but they may watch on television if they wish. You will know which bus is which.”

Jacob read it through five time’s straight. “Aw..e...SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully it isn’t during my summer, I had some awesome thing’s planned for it!”

*********************

Well, he wasn’t wrong to hope, because it didn’t take place during the summer at all! In fact, two year’s later, the bus hadn’t even shown itself...if he was right about the buses that passed. Hannah’s mother had decided to put Hannah back with her old friend’s in boarding school rather than hang out with him once ever Saturday and at school. So, he hadn’t seen one of his friends in two year’s. That didn’t stop his cheerful attitude in the morning though. But one morning, when he raced out the door, he ran into a bus that was stopped on the street in front of his house. He rubbed his bottom, “That smarts...”

The door opened, “Jacob Sheen...The Fall is waiting.”

Jacob’s jaw dropped. He got into the bus, “You’re a little late. What about my mom?”

The bus driver said, “We will send somebody to inform all family member’s in a short time.”

Jacob nodded, “Okay, fine.”

He went to the back of the bus, where a girl with short, straight, blond hair was sitting next to him. “So, you were selected for the fall too?”

The girl nodded, and said shyly, “Yeah...there are apparently three other’s that will be on this bus.”

Jacob shook his head, “In this big a bus? Weird...I’m Jacob, Jacob Sheen. Who’re you?”

The girl’s eye’s widened, and she blushed while saying, “Jacob, is that...really you?”

Jacob gasped, “Wait, I know that look...Hannah?!”

Hannah looked at him, “Y-Yeah.”

Jacob suddenly just hugged her, “I have not seen you in two year’s! How’s boarding school?”

Hannah shook her head, “It’s okay...but it isn’t the same without you being there.”

Jacob smiled, “Same without you here! But now that we’re competing, maybe now you’re mother will see reason and-”

Hannah shook her head, “Jacob, stop! We can’t be friends now!”

Jacob had released her from his grip, and he asked, “Why not? Is Alan being a jerk to you like the old day’s? How about I rough ‘em up a bit like only you know that I can?”

Hannah shook her head, “No, that’s not it...Jacob, my mother found out about who you’re father is.”

Jacob had gotten his lunch out, he was already getting hungry. But when he heard what Hannah had said, he dropped it and stood still. He breathed very slowly. Hannah said quietly, “I’m so sorry...Jacob Uchiha or Hyuuga.”

Jacob asked, “Who told her?”

“I did...”

“YOU WHAT?!?!”

“Listen to me! I...I was pressured to do tell her by my father! It isn’t all my fault sometimes.”

Jacob turned away, “Sorry. Well, I’m going to move to a row up front, Miss Yuki.

Hannah grabbed his hand, “Jacob....I’m sorry.”

Jacob shook his hand free, “No...Don’t be. It’s my grandfather’s fault for spreading those insane lies about how my father was abusive of his adopted son and wife...how HE was the one who killed all of those people in the ‘accident.’ All of the thing’s you’re mother has heard about Ezra Uchiha or Hyuuga are wrong.”

He walked up to the front of the bus.

*****************

Jacob punched his palm as he walked up to a man who was giving everybody the rules. “So, what are the rules, dude?”

The man said, “There are three rules: each player has an upper, lower, and middle section of their tracks. There are ten players that have their own tracks. You may move between track’s as you wish, that is the second rule. Next is that this is a race. The first one to make it to the goal post win’s. The third and final rule is that other than going on to any other player’s tracks, there are no rules. Understood?”

“Uh, but what happen’s if I fall?”

The man smirked, “You will fall until you die.”

“Whoah...Okay, thanks!!!”

***************

Jacob and Hannah walked up to the starting line after shaking other’s hands. They avoided each other’s gaze. The track was three narrow beam’s that were parallel to each other, and there were three for each track. One on top, one on the bottom, and one in the middle. Jacob smirked, “Okay...I’ll go along with this.”

The announcer said, “Challengers...On your mark...”

Jacob squinted as the announcer said, “Get set...”

Hannah and Jacob both let out a breath just before the announcer said, “GO!!!!!!!!”

Jacob sprinted along with all of the other competitor’s beside’s Hannah, who had planned it so she took baby step’s until she figured out the layout. Jacob noticed that far away from him, a girl about eight year’s old slipped and fell off of her track, but grabbed on to the track to hold on. Jacob sighed, and just kept running. He slowed down as he noticed a knife fly past his ear. He looked to his left, and saw a boy aiming another knife at him. He kept dodging them, but the knife dug into the track. That’s when the beam cracked because it was too weak, being made of wood after all. Jacob didn’t notice this until he fell through, and he was confident that the pink beam would be metal, but he bounced off of it as if it were rubber. He grabbed onto the edge of the bottom, metal beam. He saw a knife lying on the beam, and saw another one land near his hand. “Oh shoot.”

He got onto the beam, and panted. He dodged another knife, and looked at the two beam’s. He smirked, and jumped up to the rubber beam, bounced off of it, and reached the maximum height. In midair, he saw the boy who was chucking knives at him gasp before he blasted him with energy that emitted from his palm. Jacob landed on the top beam on one knee and one hand on the floor as the blast exploded, blowing the boy with knives back to the start. Jacob stood up, and started running again.

Meanwhile, Hannah finally started sprinting. But when she reached a certain point, she noticed that another competitor had crossed onto her track. “Hey, the rule’s say that-”

“Rules, blah. I don’t care for them. I’m here to kill the competition...literally.”

He ran at her, and pulled a knife out of his pocket. She quickly jumped backwards, but he stepped on her foot so hard that it broke. She quickly recovered and started hopping in place, but then the boy grabbed her arm, and broke her elbow. She was on her knee’s at this point, and she fainted. The boy kicked her off of the track, and she almost fell into the abyss, but Jacob suddenly appeared and caught her in his arm’s bridal style. “Don’t worry. I’m not letting you die today.”

He flew up to the beam that the boy was on. The boy had turned his back. Jacob grabbed him with one arm and swung him around so hard that he was all the way at the start. Jacob flew to his track, landed, and started running with Hannah in his arm’s bridal style. He ran to the end of the track. He noticed little ledges that looked just big enough to jump off of, and he did just that. And when he reached the top, he walked forward slowly, making his way to who know’s where. Suddenly, a massive explosion took place behind him. “Alright, Hannah, we need to get you some medical attention.”

“That can wait. Jacob Uchiha...We have a score to settle.”

A man with dark red hair, red eye’s, and a black coat appeared in front of Jacob and Hannah. Jacob said, “Who are you?”

“I am Kokoro...And in the name of the Heart, I will destroy you.”

Jacob asked, “Why do you want to kill me?”

“Your father destroyed me before he was killed. And he must pay.”

Jacob grunted. He put Hannah down next to a rock, and said, “We’ll get you medical treatment after I beat this guy.” He turned to Kokoro, “Fine then. I’ll beat you. And I’ll prove that power doesn’t alway’s corrupt. Take my father for example.” They started walking in a circle as they talked. “He had the most power out of the people in this dimension, and he was still a good person.”

Kokoro smirked, “But he didn’t refrain from attacking his helpless father.”

“That was Hiashi Hyuuga’s own fault, and you know it. My grandfather wasn’t exactly the greatest father in the world.”

“So you think that by beating me you can redeem your father?”

“I know it.”

“How so?”

Jacob opened his mouth to say something, but a boy’s voice cried out, “Because his son is coming into the fray!”

A boy with long, straight, sky blue hair that turned dark blue towards the bottom and spiked in the front, blue eye’s, a round face, a Red Jacket that was buttoned, and black pant’s landed on the ground next to Jacob, and back flipped. Two people dressed like bandit’s attacked him from behind, and he quickly dodged, and blasted them with energy. He landed facing Kokoro, and walked away when the energy blast exploded, “I am Luke Uchiha.”

Jacob’s jaw dropped, “Luke?”

Luke held up his fist to Jacob, “Hey bro.”

Jacob pulled himself together and fist bumped Luke, “Good to see you again. What bring’s you here?”

“Well, I was headed here already to see The Fall, but when I heard you were here, I came to watch. But it appear’s I was too late.”

“True. But you are just in time for the real party.”

Luke smiled at Kokoro, “I know.”

Kokoro chuckled, “And you are?”

Luke said, “I am Ezra Uchiha and Fabia Uchiha’s blood son, Luke! And in the name of the Uchiha clan, I will destroy you!”

Jacob said, “And I am Ezra Uchiha and Fabia Uchiha’s Adopted Son! And in the name of my family, I will destroy you!”

They both pointed at him, “Kokoro, prepare to die!”

Kokoro grunted, “So be it.”

Luke pulled out a small dagger, and charged Kokoro, only to eventually hack at the air. Jacob looked around, and when he looked behind, Kokoro punched him in the mouth. Jacob stumbled backwards, and Luke caught him and stopped Kokoro’s punch. Luke tripped Kokoro, and when Kokoro was in mid air and upside down, Luke punched him so hard that he fell off of the abyss. Jacob nodded at Luke, “Thanks.”

Luke smiled, “Welcome. So how’ve you been? I haven’t seen you in seven year’s.”

“Fine. You?”

“Fine. How’s mom?”

“Honestly?”

Luke noticed the grave look on Jacob’s face, “What is it?”

“She’s sick. And we think it’s fatal.”

Luke gasped, “What?!?”

“It’s true, Luke...She hasn’t been herself in two years...And she just started showing symptom’s. I think that she’s got a weird heart condition...”

Luke shook his head, “This can’t be happening...Not mother, not so early...” Jacob mumbled something. Luke heard some of it, and said, “What was that?”

“It’s your own fault.”

Luke stepped backwards, “What?!”

Jacob looked at his brother angrily, “You just HAD to go off and see everything! You left us to fend for ourselves while mother was struggling! She didn’t have anybody but me to lean on! And how much help can I be?!”

Luke grimaced, and retaliated angrily, “How can you be blaming all of this on me?! I was thirteen year’s old and extremely powerful! I’m sorry, but when did entering in tournament’s for the prize money a crime?!”

Jacob said, “Because it’s greedy!”

Luke punched him hard in the gut. As Jacob keeled over, Luke walked away, “Don’t ever say that about me again.”

“Are you two done?”

Luke turned around, to find Kokoro standing on the edge of the abyss! Luke said, “I’m done, yeah. I guess it’s time for-”

Kokoro flew into the sky, limply. Luke gasped, “Huh?”

“I’m not useless you know.”

Jacob appeared above Kokoro and kicked him to the ground. Luke ran up, watched Kokoro bounce, and kneed him into the sky. Kokoro took out a knife, and threw it up. But there wasn’t anybody where he was aiming. Mean while, Hannah finally woke up, and watched Jacob land, “Jacob...What’s...going on?”

Jacob didn’t hear her. But she did see the knife coming down right above him. “Jacob, look ou-”

Her mouth was covered by a man who had snuck up, “Don’t interfere.”

The mouth kept falling, and falling...until it was about to hit Jacob. Luke saw it in the final second, and started yelling, “No!!!!!!!”

But when it looked like the knife was going to kill Jacob, a massive wind occurred, and Jacob, just before he flew towards Kokoro, felt like someone was punching him. Kokoro felt this and flew off too, but a man about forty year’s old appeared after the wind passed, and held out his fist. Kokoro hit the fist so hard that he dropped to the ground and started shaking. He looked at the man, and said, “I...I only know one person who...can use that attack so well.”

Jacob landed where Kokoro was previously standing, and flipped up, “What?”

The man said, “I leave it to the two of you. Show me it was worth saving your lives.”

Jacob nodded at Luke, who nodded back, and walked over to Kokoro. They both took turns nudging Kokoro off of the cliff until he finally just started falling. The man clapped, “How...amusing.”

He was wearing a red jacket and a blue undershirt, sweat pants and very worn sneakers. His hair was spiky and electric blue and his features were uncanny too Luke’s. He said, “Jacob, Luke...I’m glad you guy’s are so strong and ready to protect yourselves...”

Jacob said, “Who are you?”

“Your father.”

At that statement, the man holding Hannah got scared and ran away. Hannah gasped for a real breath, “You...mean...Ezra...Uchiha?!”

Ezra Uchiha held his arms wide, “The one and only...unless there is another me out there...Although-”

He was stopped by a hug from his son, “Father...I...I missed you.”

Ezra hugged Luke, “Sorry...I had to go into hiding...For your sakes, nobody needed the kind of discrimination that would’ve come your way if all of your friends and family knew about me...even if everything my father said about me was a lie. But now I think I’ll leave it to you...my time’s already up. If you’re wondering why...My blood is so powerful...too powerful for my organ’s and my heart and everything...I’ll die in three days tops...And your mother...she’s got an un-curable heart condition...I’m sorry...but this is how it must be.”

Jacob shook his head, tears coming out of his eye’s, “That’s...not your fault. We’ll...take the fall with you. We’ll all be together, I know it.”

Ezra looked into his face and saw that he was serious. He saw it in Luke’s face as well. “But...you both have live’s to live. I can’t-”

“Dad, we’re serious.”

Ezra shook his head, and said, “Okay...But...First I need you to promise me something.”

He held out a giant key, “Touch this...it’s what make’s me...me. Promise me that whatever happen’s, be happy, alright?”

The two kid’s touched the key, “We promise.”

Ezra smiled, and walked off of the cliff. The brother’s did the same. Ezra smiled, “Forgive me...you two...but I can assure you, much more happiness lies in this path than in the other.”

He faded away, and Luke and Jacob fell asleep. When they both woke up, they were separated and out of site. They both stood up, and said, “Where am I? Huh, what, Dad?!?!? DAD?!?!?!?” They both looked at the floor, and said, “What is this place?!”

The floor was a picture of their father and all of his friends. Jacob shook his head, “No...No...No. I-I’m not...dead. Dad...You play a good game.”

And I leave the rest to your imagination.