TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


All Alone Together by SoulReaper13

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Read and Review
SoulReaper3
The moon was shining brightly in the dark forest, the blinding beams of light swan down into the dusk forest, making its surroundings as if it was underwater. Almost a hundred years has passed since humans have touched down on this earthy ground. But that wouldn’t be like that for long, because not that far away, a teenage girl is running from a starving wolf that got abandoned by its pack of kin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Girl’s Pov)

I couldn’t keep running any further; my legs finally gave up on me. Falling onto the ground, I tried unsuccessfully to catch my breath. Every intake of air I breathed in was like swallowing needles. The freezing air against my feverish and dry throat was unforgiving, unmerciful, and uncaring. Staggering as I got up, I leaned up against the frozen bark of the dead oak tree. Its bark chilled my skin; my skin was cemented onto the very edge, the tree trying to steal my life, to revive its own dead soul. Biting down onto my freezing lip, tearing the skin on my arm, I stifled a whimper as I felt the Luke-warm liquid fall down my arm, staining the pure ground red. Just as I was about to start walking, I heard the howl of my pursuer. A howl that was full of death and loneliness. I felt my heartbeat race, threatening to rip its way out of my chest.

“No, I can’t die here like this…” I groaned, pressing my hand up to my bleeding wound. I was about to take off running when the wolf had finally caught up to me. His dark blue eyes shined in the heavy moonlight, dangerous and threatening. I spun around and I tried to run off. I felt fangs dig into my leg, the fang dug into my skin, tearing into the muscles and skin, making me unable to run anymore. Digging my teeth into my bottom lip, I kicked the wolf off of me. I heard his pain filled whine, not bothering to check if he was okay or not, I got a fallen stick from beside me and prepared to defend myself if necessary.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Wolf’s Pov)

The girl seemed scared, almost frightened from the sight of me. I can’t help but notice that her hair reminds me of the full moon. I felt more than heard a snarl escape past my snout. I was ready to kill her, but the kick that I received from her stung worse than I thought it would have been. Watching her every movement she made, every exhale of breath, I was waiting till she gave up and let me take her life to save mine from starvation. I couldn’t run any farther, I reached my limit, but so did she. ‘Will she? Will she close her eyes and die? Like I thought I’ve done before?’ the thought crossed my mind, but like I’ve done many times before these long and never-ending nights, I snapped it out with a deep snarl.

Being too busy with my thoughts, I didn’t realize that she was walking away, not running but walking away from me. I wanted to rush her and make this nightmare over, but I couldn’t, not with that stick in her hand. I wasn’t that hungry, I didn’t want to get hurt, or that’s the end of my life and hers for no reason what so ever.

‘What’s this? Her pace is hurried now, is she nearing where she must go?’ I thought franticly, I mustn’t lose my meal, this may be the last time I could eat for a few days. ‘Now it’s the time to pounce. She can’t escape from death!’

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Girl’s Pov)

I couldn’t walk any farther, but it was so close. The sunset waterfall, it can help me out but I must reach it. Alive. ‘I have to kill the wolf…’ the cruel thought ran through my mind, I have to face my fears, I have to kill a wolf. Closing my eyes and inhaling a deep breath, I spun around to only be tackled by the small but fairly heavy male pup. “Crap it!” I tried to pull him off of me but his weight combined with my over-used muscles that screamed with pain proved too much for me. My arms falling lifelessly to the side, I closed my eyes and waited for the kill. His powerful jaws careful were placed around my neck. ‘All he has to do is a sharp twist.’ I told myself as I waited for darkness to take over and let me have eternal slumber.

It wasn’t of my will, my limbs were unresponsive as I felt my fingers clench around the long forgotten stick. With a scream that I barely recognized as my own, I drove it into the hind leg of the wolf. Howls filled the night, taking my chance, I kicked the wolf off of my body and I was about to run off when the whining finally reached my ears. Turning around, I saw the wolf’s dark blue eyes full of pain, they turned a sky blue, almost as if he was crying.

“No, I have to be crazy.” Cursing my luck that my favorite animal happens to be a wolf, I walked up to it and pressed my knee onto his hind leg, close to the bloody wound and skin. “Now, no snapping or this is staying in there. Got it?” I could have sworn he nodded. Curling my fingers into my old weapon, I yanked as hard as I can at the given time. I heard him howl in pain as the stick finally got out of the mess of skin and clumps of bloody black fur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Wolf’s Pov)

Who was she? Panting heavily, the stick may have been outside but it was now stinging more than ever but that’ll stop in a few hours. ‘Is she going to leave me to die?’ she did the unexpected, she fell down to the ground next to me, her pain twisted in pain, tears falling to the blood soaked ground. I smelt more than my own liquid life staining the air tonight, I realized the other must be her. As I limped towards her, I saw the wound that I have caused her, she shouldn’t have been able to walk, yet alone think about saving me. ‘I must return the favor, her life, for mine own.’ I kneeled down to her bleeding skin and I lapped up the blood. It was sweet but yet irony at the same time. ‘What is she?’. I heard her stifle a soft moan of pain as I cleaned out the wound. She looked tired, her dark red eyes were clouded with sleep and pain.

Red…

Red… why does look so familiar? I don’t have enough time to remember. The teenage girl fell asleep with her head on my stomach, I was planning to fall asleep on her lap, but this is good enough for now at least.

“goodnight… goodnight…” I heard my normal voice, but all others have heard a soft whimper meant only for the moon. A call from a child of the moon… “May you sleep well tonight, girl with hair like the moon on a dark winter night.” I yawned, actually that doesn’t sound so bad at the moment. Closing my eyes, I started to doze off when the sounds of a lonely owl fell into my ears.