TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Talk by Tragedy

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Sasuke blinked. First once, and then twice. And then he blinked again. Pointing at the object of his confusion, he looked to his older brother. “That’s… yours?”

Looking at where Sasuke was pointing, then back at Sasuke himself, Itachi gave Sasuke a look that told him that he might think Sasuke was stupid; not that his expression changed much. “Yes, Sasuke.”

“But, how? I mean… how?” Sasuke blinked a couple more times, sure that he looked as stupid as he felt.

Itachi sighed and rolled his eyes. “When a man and a woman sleep together…”

“Ahhh!! No, not that! I mean, yes that but, no! I mean, HOW?”

Itachi gave Sasuke a somewhat bemused look, even as he quirked an eyebrow at him.

“In Rain Country. I had a retrieval mission that required me to seduce the woman.”

Sasuke thought the answer over and decided that it hadn’t satisfied him.

“You didn[‘t have to actually seduce her, you’re a genjutsu master.” He pointed out, matter of factly.

“I was sixteen.”

“But you were still-“

“I was horny.”

“Oh.” Was all that Sasuke said, before he blanched as the weight of what his brother had just said finally settled down on him. “Wait, what?”

“Stop pointing Sasuke, it’s rude.” When Sasuke had finally complied, he hit him with another questioning look. Suddenly embarrassed , Sasuke looked down first, and then away off to the side, explaining that no he had never. Itachi realized immediately.

“Ahh… Kotoamatsukami.” At Sasuke's confused look, he continued to explain. “It was one of the aspects of your life I attempted to control. Not wanting you to get too sidetracked with girls in order to keep you on the right track, I ‘altered’ you a little bit. Only to keep you from letting a girl keep you away from your true goal. I didn’t think that it’d keep you from having sex.”

Sasuke bristled at the information, full heartedly about to argue that no way had his resolve and ambition had not been that weak, until he remembered the girls back home. The girls like Sakura. And Ino.

No longer under the effects of the Kotoamatsukami, Sasuke’s body reacted.