TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Legacy in the Dust Bingo Book! by Shizake Uchiha

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Here is the male student submission, Isago Hozuki. Submitted by Hazard.
Name: Isago Hozuki
Gender: Male
Animal Partner:none as of now
Age: 14
Clan: Hozuki

Country: Nine tailed Fox Village
Family: Has distant relatives that live in Kiri, but his mother moved him away from the "harmful" environment when he was 8 to live else where. He doesn't know exactly who is dad is and unsure of any siblings.

Background:He has been moved around a lot and unsure of what his heritage exactly is. He was trained at a young age in clan techniques back in Kiri, and was quite skilled and intelligent in combat but never liked to really push himself unless he needed to.

Personality: Very Carefree. He likes to do what he wants when he wants, and is hardly ever serious with anybody. Doesn't have much of a temper, but may hold a grudge against somebody who has wronged him. Loves to create conflict and play mind games.

Appearance: Semi-long light brown hair, slightly pale skin, piercing green eyes that almost aren't human, about 5'6", wears a light blue shirt and grey pants with sandals.

Best at: evading attacks and pissing off opponents(maybe a bad things too)

Worst at: Taking a situation seriously.

Fighting style: He uses a mix of taijutsu, clan techniques with water and kenjutsu, and water ninjutsu and basic medial jutsu. Only weapons used are kunai and shurikan, but has experience using a katana. Fair amount of chakra and control.

Special abilities: Being able to liquefy his body at will in exchange for being hydrated. Can also implement this ability with medical ninjutsu to create a healing water of sorts, but it's still in development.

Chakra nature: Water

Kekkei Genkai: Turning body into water.

Crush: none as of yet.

other: Nah

there's the student partner!