TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Decisive-arrangement or Inevitable-fate? by Sessarie

[Reviews - 5]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Kakashi is one of my few ABSOLUTE FAVORITE characters in Naruto Universe, so what's better than creating a love story for him? I hope people would give me feedbacks for improvements and enjoy reading these stories as much as I enjoy writting them! Enjoy! :)
Chapter notes: I do not own any of Naruto’s characters. They’re all Masashi Kishimoto’s property.
( ): inner thoughts
[[ ]]: time elapses
Chapter 1: The Arrangement
“It is an honor for the Land of Lights to cooperate with the Hidden Village in the Leaves,” the messenger proclaimed.
“This cooperation would benefit both villages if you, the Hokage, agree,” another messenger added.

The two messengers announced their feudal lord’s message to Tsunade and the two advisors in Tsunade’s office.

“Such impressive proposals. Is the feudal lord sure about this?” one the advisor asked.

The messenger handed a scroll to Tsunade, “The terms and conditions are all written in here by the feudal lord himself.”

(Hmm, let’s see,) Tsunade folded her arms infront of her chest and thought it over. (New alliances between Konoha and Hikari would certainly increase trade and prosper our economy. Land of Lights is a well-known place for its wealth and commerce. Most of all, the feudal lord even offered his own daughter to wed with one of our Jounins...)
“I’m not trying to be rude,” Tsunade began, “but this deal seems to be too good to be true. What’s the catch behind this?”

“Well, to simply put,” the messenger replied, “The feudal lord requests protection for our Hikari village, and it seems to him that the Hidden Village in the Leaves is home to top-notch and honorable ninjas.”

“Ahh, I see,” Tsunade responded, “Then, this is done and deal.”

“We’re glad that you’ve accepted the proposal,” the messenger replied. “We shall head back to announce the good news to the lord.”
“He would like for you to pick the chosen Jounin based on his descriptions in the scroll. In a week, he will personally come to Konoha with his daughter as well as the wedding gifts. Please, excuse us, we will be heading off now.”

[[After the messengers left]]

Tsunade’s mind wandered off as she sat and waited for the advisors to read the scroll, (they offered so many benefits for Konoha and only ask for protection in return. Is protection the only thing they want? Oh well, but the good news is that, maybe due to rising popular demands of newcomers, there will be many new sake shops in town!)
Tsunade began to daydream about the delectable-coated sake juice, seeping into her mouth and swirling around her tastebuds.

The advirsor’s voice interrupted Tsunade’s thoughts, announcing the details, “Based on the description, we need to select a strong Jounin, whose zodiac sign is a Virgo and born on the date of September 15.
“ ‘If the Hokage failed to meet these specific requirements, there will be serious consequences’,” the advisor quoted.
“Tsunade, which of our Jounins born on September 15?”

(Gah...) Tsunade complained quietly to herself,( you just have to interrupt me in the middle of my daydreaming-moment.) “Well...” she began, looking through the information book of Jounins.
She flipped and flipped through pages, unsuccessfully finding one that fits the exact descriptions.

“What if none of our Jounins born on that date? This could be troublesome,” the advisor sighed.

“And we already accepted the proposal,” the other advisor added. “If only Tsunade’s responsible enough to look it up when the messengers are still here...”

(Ya, these old people are really annoying,) Tsunade thought, (I’ll definitely find one. Stop worrying so much!)

After skimming through pages upon pages, Tsunade looked up from the book with a smile across her face.

“Shizune, send in Kakashi. I have arrangements that I need to discuss with him.”

To be continued..........