TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Expressions of the Heart by Fuyunoaida

[Reviews - 1]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: Sappy Sappy Sappy. That's all I can think of when I reread this. I actually never planned on uploading this, but I decided I will anyways.
I'm guessing this is going to end up being my 'drop box' for oneshots, I'm not sure how often I'm going to update it though.
I'm sorry about my long absence, but I plan on updating my story at least once this week.

I hope you all enjoy this lovey-dovey oneshot about Kiba!
Does a world stronger than the one 'Love' exist?

A word that would fully explain and demonstrate the feelings that a person can have for another?

Amity? Compassion? Or maybe adoration?

Even after all this time, I still can't think of a word that could fully display the feelings that I have for the well known hotheaded boyfriend of mine.

I love how he's so quick to defend something that he's confident about. Whether it be something political, or something small like what kind of dog food is best for his four legged best friend.

I love how in those wild, feral eyes the only thing you can see is kindness and compassion.

I love how he teases everyone, no matter who it is or the situation. He's never been known to be someone that brings down the mood.

I love how his brown hair falls so perfectly around his face without him putting any effort into it – it's as if his whole being is just absolutely perfect.

I absolutely adore how every time he gets out the shower, he'll happily walk around in just boxers and his infamous puppy printed socks. I've always scolded him for it, but in all honesty, I wish he could just always look like that.

I love how he's willing to do anything to get something as simple as a smile from me. Although the way he goes about doing so might be slightly annoying, it gives me a warm, loving feeling to know he's willing to through so much trouble to do so.

But most of all, I love how he somehow knows when to do certain things depending on my abstruse feelings – spontaneously, like today.

The squeaking of the bathtub faucets echoed throughout the humid, foggy restroom before I reached for the yellow towel that was neatly folded on the toilet seat lid.

I let out a shallow breath due to the difference of temperature in the air compared to the hot, comforting water that was previously raining down on me.

It had been an extremely long day. Being a school teacher was the most blessed job I could ever have, but of course, it had it's difficult days. The kids seemed it would be a great day to let lose their detonation of temper tantrums and crayon throwing.

Had it not been for the teachers assistant I have, it's safe to say I would've lost my cap today.

My nerves were shot, and all I wanted to do was get dressed, climb into bed and escape all the worries of this world by falling asleep.

Light shuffling and soft thuds emitted from the living room to my ears. I would've checked what the cause of such sounds were, but I just couldn't be bothered. Not today.

I finally opened the restroom door, allowing all of the humid foggy air to escape from it's confinements.

I welcomed the soft feeling of the carpet beneath my feet as I walked across the bedroom toward the dresser.

A light knock came from the other side of the wooden door.

“Kanoa? Once you're done getting dressed, come out here, alright?” Kiba's voice called out softly.

“What is it Kiba?” I asked back in response, as I reached for a green comb before pulling it through my auburn strands of hair.

“It's nothing bad, I promise. You'll see!” he reassured happily, with Akamaru barking in agreement.

I took in a deep breath as all the other times when he said those same words, ending up being the complete opposite.

The soft pats from his feet signaled that he expected me to come out to the living room. He should've known that was a pet peeve of mine, doing things without me responding first.

But whatever it is, it shouldn't take long to get it over with.

Having done this hundreds of times before, I automatically went to several drawers pulling out a pair of underwear and one of Kiba's old, stretched out undershirts.

They always had a faint smell of his cologne, the same one that just so happened to be my favorite.

I pulled on the underwear and shirt before pulling my damp hair into a loose ponytail.

I finally walked back across the bedroom towards the door, taking in a deep breath to prepare for whatever Kiba had in store for me outside.

I carefully twisted the golden doorknob and pulled the door open before shuffling my way out.

From the living room, a warm dancing glow emitted. A glow like that that came from candles.

My mood lifted ever so slightly; I loved candles. They always seemed to relax me so easily with their comforting gentle smells and warm orange and yellow auras.

Before I knew it, I was standing in the living room, mouth slightly agape at what laid before me.

“Kiba?” I called quietly, “What is all of this?”

He came from around the kitchen corner. “What's it look like silly? It's a blanket fort!” he responded happily as he approached me with my favorite finger food;

“Grapes?” I breathed out as I looked into the bowl he held in his hands.

“I remember we used to do this a lot when we first started dating, so I thought that since you had a rough day, you'd might appreciate,” he further explained “Akamaru seemed to have agreed to the idea.”

I remained speechless. The colorful blankets were so neatly arranged so as to form something that resembled a miniature castle. My childish inhibitions began to come out and itch at me to just crawl into the colorful citadel.

I instead found myself through my arms around my absolutely perfect boyfriends neck as I pulled him into a sweet, grateful kiss.

“Thank you,” I whispered upon his lips before planting another light kiss.

He chuckled from the back of his throat as he pursed his lips back. “Does that mean you like it?”

“I love it,” I whispered happily, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. “Thank you for doing this,” I repeated as I looked back at the man made fort.

Akamaru's tail was proudly wagging from the opening of the colorful fortress. A small smile formed on my lips.

I looked back up into Kiba's eyes. “I love you, Kiba.”

The toothy grin that I loved formed onto his lips as he rested his forehead onto my own. “I love you too, Kanoa.”

It's times like these when I realize that words aren't even needed to describe how I feel. Because there's no word that exists that would do it perfectly.