TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Beyond my reach by akuma no sasayaki

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes:
updates weekly... every saturday...
‘Run for your life’

His voice echoed in her mind. Everything she had and owned forever pass right before her very eyes… She saw him. She was angry. He made her kill her sensei, he made her kill Teru.

She could sense him nearer. Is he moves faster than before or it just her who slowed down a bit? Either way, she knows she’s in danger.

‘Crap! I need to increase my speed’

With that thought, she managed to quicken her pace. Yet, she was met by his form along her way.

She growled at him, wrath filling up her senses. She wants to kill him, but she knows she is and was no matched for him. She can’t counter all his genjutsu when they were still in Konoha.

“You did run...” he said in his cold gaze

“You told me to…What do you want me to do now? Kill myself?!?” She screamed at him as she let tears fall from her eyes.

“Now, calm down Nanase…” he said as he drew himself nearer. He spoke again when he was inches away from her. “You know that I won’t hurt you…” His hands reached her cheeks and wiped the tears which makes her face damp. She shivered.

“Get away from me!” she shouted with rage, she snapped his hands away. “I don’t want to see your face! Get lost!”

“Nanase, it was you who killed her. I did nothing but help you achieve the power you needed to revenge your father’s death”

“How did killing Teru helps? How did killing my only mentor helps me revenge?”

“You’ve just activated your Mangekyo…”

She halted from sobbing. He was right, she just activated the higher level of Sharingan after she ‘accidently’ killed Teru. She, after pausing from her realization, sobs harder than a while ago.

Itachi, after seeing this, hugs her. He hung his head above hers, seeing as he was taller than this 8 year-old girl. He stroked her long raven hair while she continued to cry.

After moments of silence, she realized Itachi was hugging her. She pushed him away from her. She didn’t need pity.

“After what had happened, this is what I earned from you!” she shrieked.

“Let me teach you some techniques with your Mangekyo in a week, and then I’ll let you go.” He said.

She thought about this for a moment, she doesn’t want to be with him but she wanted to get stronger.

‘After this, I will revenge both Shisui and Teru’s death’

“I’ll go”

‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•‡•


A week after…

He knows this was against his promised to Shisui. He knows Teru doesn’t want this either. But as his protector, he will make sure she will get the revenge she wants. He watched her as she practiced the unnamed Kekkei Genkai of Kurama which Teru taught her.

“Are you sure about this Itachi?” a man from behind asked him. He was taller than the name mentioned. His shark-liked form drew nearer. “Were just wasting our time with that brat”

“Hn…”

“Yeah, whatever, I understand. Really…!” Kisame said sarcastically. “Want me to test that kid?”

“No need… I’ll do it myself” Itachi said. He approached Nanase. She looked up at him.

“Time to test your training…” Itachi said. “If I win, you’ll do me a favor. Same as if you win.”

“Bring it on…” Nanase said confidently. “If you only agree that Genjutsu were prohibited…”

Itachi raised his brow. ‘No genjutsu? But all she knows was genjutsu’

Nanase seems to read his mind. “I know a lot… not only genjutsu”

“Hn…”

“So that means a yes”

After saying this… the two leaped from branch to branch.

‘She’s fast!’ Itachi observed her movements with his Sharingan but even his Sharingan cannot catch her motion. ‘Shit! A trap…!’

He drew his kunai to block Nanase’s katana. Because of the block, she wasn’t able to strike him in the chest; rather, the sword was met by Itachi’s shoulder. He groaned in pain. He was a long-ranged type, so battling with her this close was not good for him.

He tried to get away from her. He then formed hand signs when he noticed that his target wasn’t there anymore. He sensed her behind him so he turns around, only to meet with kunai in his throat.

“It’s over…”

Clap. Clap. Clap.

Nanase glanced to the producer of the sound.

“Impressed much? Kisame?” she asked as the man approached them.

“Well, it’s because I never see my partner lost his spar.” he chuckled.

“Now, do me a favor…” she said.

He regains his composure. “What could it be?”

“Tell me everything about me”
Chapter end notes: Reviews ~