TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Tangled Up by aviator nova

[Reviews - 2]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: This is one of my old high school fanfics from when I was younger. I'm re-vamping it a bit, but it's basically all finished I just have to edit some things. I thought it'd be fun to post it, so enjoy!
It would be her second year in high school, a sophomore. She was happy school was starting up again, but then again she had to say goodbye to all her old friends. This time she wasn’t going to her old high school, she was going to a boarding school. All her things had been packed into three large bags. She walked to her bed where they laid and grabbed all of them. It was hard to believe she would not be coming home every night, but instead being locked up in some dorm room for seven and half months, but she could still come home on holidays. Sighing she heaved the bags up and walked out of her bedroom.

"Well it's time to face this and get on with it," she said, looking into her full body mirror on the back of her bedroom door. Her hair was up in a ponytail and reached to her mid back, deep ocean blue eyes, ivory crème skin, a warm smile, and a shapely hourglass figure.

Her outfit was stylish and cute with a purple off the shoulders top and white shorts. Ino slipped her flats onto her feet and pushed the door open with her foot. She put a bag on her shoulder and carried the other two in her hans as she walked down the stairs towards the kitchen. Trotting down the stairs, Ino dropped her bags by the front door and went into the kitchen. She found her father sitting at the table a cup of coffee on the table and his nose buried in the newspaper. Greeting her father, he folded the paper down and looked at his daughter with a kind smile.

"Good morning daughter," her father greeted in a deep gruff voice. She went for the cupboards and pulled out a toaster and a glass. "Ready for boarding school?" he questioned. She walked to the refrigerator and pulled out some orange juice and grabbed the butter on the side shelf. Leaning on the countertops she sighed and looked at him. Her father knew she was about to complain and protest about him sending her off to a boarding school, so to humor her, he folded up the paper and laid it on the table.

"You want the truth?" she asked her father. He gestured for her to continue and grabbed his coffee cup. Ino huffed and untied the bread bag beside her and pulled out to pieces. Stuffing them into the toaster quickly, Ino poured herself some juice and walked over to the table and leaned on the backs of the chair, diagonal from her father. “I don’t need to go to a boarding school, I’m going to be sixteen in a month, I can handle myself.” She walked away from the table and her father groaned, rubbing the bridge of his nose. They had argued over this a millions times and it was starting to become very annoying. His eyes drifted over to her things and then back to her as she placed her two pieces of bread on a plate and started to spread butter on them.

“Ino, sweetheart, as hard as it is for you to understand that this is a good thing for you, just try it." He said calmly with a warm smile. Ino only scoffed and rolled her blue eyes as she took a bite out of her toast. Walking back to the table she sat down and sipped on her orange juice. Her father frowned a bit and was about to reach for the paper, but Ino mumbled something under her breath. “What was that?” he questioned with a raised brow.

“I’m not a baby, I’m sixteen! I can’t wait until I’m eighteen and can make my own rules,” Ino grumbled and her father shook his head.

“You won’t want that Ino, you’re going to miss this believe it or not,” he replied to her before grabbing his paper to continue reading. “Now hurry up, we have to leave soon.”

“I don’t understand, Dad!” Ino snapped.

“You don’t have to right now, but you will later. I am hardly here to take care of you and I don’t like you being here all alone, especially at your age. A boarding school is perfect, besides I’ll bet you’ll even enjoy it.” Her father unfolded the paper and started reading again. Ino got up from the table and stomped across the room like an upset child throwing a temper tantrum and began to rise off her plate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


After a two hour drive Ino's father pulled into a driveway leading to the drop off section of the school. Since it was the day before school, Ino and all the students had today to get all there stuff unpacked and pick up their books and schedules.She looked to her father, giving him a pleading look. He gave her a kind smile and nodded for her to get out of the truck, Ino let out a heavy breath and pushed the truck door open. Slamming the door shut out of anger and annoyance, she walked to the back of the truck and grabbed her bags. Pulling them out and dropping them on the sidewalk, Ino walked back to the front passenger door and looked at her reflection in the window. Her father rolled down the window and said her name firmly, yet gently. She looked to him and didn't really want to say anything to him at all, but she had no choice.

"I know you're mad," he paused and let out a breath. "But you have to trust me when I say you'll be fine, okay. Make friends and have fun this is high school, go be a teenager," he said to her. Ino nodded slowly with a small smile and waved to her dad. He waved back at his daughter and said a soft goodbye before rolling up his window and driving off. Ino watched him go until he was out of the school parking lot area and turning back towards home. She looked down at her bags beside her and turned around to look at the school.

"I'm so lost," Ino muttered to herself and looked around, seeing a few people were walking around the school taking their things to their dorms. Reaching into her pocket, Ino pulled out a small paper with some instructions on it. "Go to the principals office to receive your schedule." Ino looked up and saw three buildings in front of her and then sidewalks leading further into the school. Her eyes wondered about when she heard two people talking and coming her way. They walked right passed her as if she was invisible or something. Picking up her bags, Ino decided to follow them up to the school. Maybe their would be a sign or teacher to point her in the right direction.

Since Ino was having a difficult time hauling her bags up the sidewalk, she hadn’t even noticed the two people was following had stopped. Well one of them had anyways, while the other had gone somewhere else. She didn’t stop in time though, she ended up gently bumping into him. The boy turned around and gave her a weird look, obviously he had been a student here before and knew what was going on. Seeing the blonde clueless girl probably made him think ‘what a dumb blonde’, so Ino just figured she’d have to prove him wrong.

“What where you’re going,” he snorted, walking away from her. Ino glared at the boy, she obviously needed help with her bags and where too go, but this kid just brushed that off. Apparently chivalry was truly dead and wasn’t making any sort of comeback. “Newbies go that way,” he was walking backwards as he said this to her and pointed to the three buildings in front of her.

It was a good thing he was handsome otherwise she’d probably give him an earful. She was caught off guard though by his messy brown hair and chocolate brown eyes and gorgeous smile to notice his rudeness. Glancing at the buildings, Ino looked back at him and looked him up and down. He knew he was good looking and he thought he was all that and Ino found that pretty entertaining. The boy had stopped walking and laughed lightly before turning on his heels and walking away properly in his dark blue jeans and tight fitting red simple t-shirt.

"Wait a second!" she called out to him. He stopped and looked over his shoulder at her. Smiling weakly, Ino stepped forward and was about to say something when another person called out to the boy and he turned to look at that person.

"Hey Kiba," the person continued to call. The boy, Kiba, before Ino smiled at her and walked away. Ino was about to say something, but just shut her mouth. "Who's that?" the blonde boy calling him asked. Kiba shrugged his shoulders and they both started talking, walking towards the back side of the school. Ino groaned and looked around, seeing a door with a sign next to it saying, 'Main Office' it may have not been what she was looking for, but it was close enough.

As Ino walked inside she found four doors, two on each side. She looked at the door to her left. The sign read, 'Nurses Office". Shaking her head, Ino looked right and it was the, 'Attendance Office'. Ino began walking down the hall and saw a glass case where many trophies, pictures, medal, and ribbons had been place. Smiling, Ino turned and saw the final two doors. One was closed, but it was the Counseling Office and then to her right was the Main Office. She smiled and walked inside, gently knocking on the door. A woman walked out from a door where a bunch of shelves and textbooks were. Ino said a small ‘hi’ and placed her bags down, leaning forward on the counter.

"Hello," the woman said, sitting down at a chair and looked up at Ino. "How may I help you?" the woman asked. She had short hair hanging just above her shoulders, dark eyes, and a warm smile. Ino handed her the paper that said for her to go to the principal's office. The woman nodded slowly.

"Am I in the right place?" Ino asked. The woman nodded slowly and smiled at Ino, opening up a drawer and pulled out a few sheets of paper that had Ino's information on it. "Wow." Ino said softly and the lady laughed lightly.

"Amazing what the school knows about you, huh?" she asked and pulled a key out laying it on a white card. "Okay here is everything you'll need. The principal can't see you because she's getting ready for assembly this afternoon."

"Oh that's fine so what is all of this?" Ino asked, flipping through some of the papers. The woman nodded, and Ino glanced at the name tag on her shirt, Ms. Shizune it read.

"Okay, this paper that your holding is for any clubs or elective classes you'd like to take. You see at the moment you only have four classes which are, Algebra, Chemistry/Physics, Literature, and History. You get to pick the other two classes you want to take as far as Gym, Languages, Choir, and stuff like that. Then you'll have lunch so, this is basically extracurricular stuff." Ms. Shizune explained. Ino nodded, looking at the choices she had to take and looked back at Shizune.

"So how long do I have to fill this out?" Ino asked, pointing at the paper.

"You have until Friday," Shizune paused and held up the other two papers. "This paper is your schedule at the moment and then this paper is your dorm room information and key opens your door." Shizune handed both of the papers to Ino and gave her the key. Ino nodded and thanked her, grabbing her stuff she went on to find her dorm room.

It was official now, Ino was going to attending Konoha Boarding Academy. She walked out of the office building and headed towards the courtyard. Spotting an empty table, Ino decided to put her stuff down and overlook everything she had just been given. She put her stuff down on the wooden table top and started looking at the electives sign-up sheet. There were loads of classes she could join, more than her own high school had offered. It was actually a little exciting for her they had so many things she actually wanted to join.

“Whoa, this is crazy,” Ino gasped as she skimmed across the page. Folding it up, she stuffed it into one of her bags and looked around. A few groups of students all seemed to be headings towards the very back of the school, Ino figured they must be going to the dorms since some of them had suitcases and duffle bags. Lifting her off the table, she followed and hoped finding her room would be easy.

As Ino started walking towards the back of the school she saw a sign that had an arrow with the word dorms written beneath it. She picked up the pace wanting to find her room and unpack her things so she wouldn’t have to carry them around. As she got closer and closer to the dorms she noticed the boys and girls splitting off, so they obviously kept them in separate buildings and on separate sides. Her room was G215, and thankfully she saw building G a little to the left of where she was heading. Ino stood in front of the building for a moment and took in a deep breath. “Home sweet home,” she whispered to herself.