TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Sun Warriors Bingo Book by Starless__Night

[Reviews - 0]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, but I do own my ocs
Chapter notes: This is the main oc of my story, Sun Warriors. Oh, and yeah, she's gonna be different then the original Kumori Uchitoru.

*This kekkei genkai was suggested by Silverwolf1213, so thanks a lot to her!
Name: Kumori Uchitoru
Gender: Female
Animal Partner: None
Age: 14-15
Clan: Uchitoru
Village: Sun Village
Rank: Genin

Personality: She's slow to trust due to her past, but she is very caring toward those she loves. She's not used to friends, but when she gets them, she'll due anything for them. She hates a lot of villagers due to what they do to her. She has countless scars from where people beaten her or used a whip on her. Despite this, she is very loyal to her village because of the kindness Hanabira showed her.

Background: She has been beaten by the villagers her entire life, all of them making her pay for things that had been out of her control. She befriended Yoru when they entered the Sun Village Academy. They both enjoyed staying in the back, away from others, which meant they were usually sitting by each other. As time went on, they bonded and became friends. Yoru tries to stop the attacks on her as well, but Kumori tells him not to so he's not hated as well and hurt. Hanabira has tried to stop it many times, but she can't without executing someone to make an example. So instead she does whatever she can.

Appearance: Disclaimer: This picture doesn't belong to me!




The only difference is she has shadow-colored eyes.



Team: Team Ryoku

Unlocked Kekkei Genkai: Blood*

Unlocked Special Abilities: She can do a lot with her blood chakra type, but when she gets angry or afraid, it seems to gain a mind of its own.
Chapter end notes: Well, there's the first oc of Sun Warriors. Hope you like her when she shows up in the story.