TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


A Gift by muffincakes

[Reviews - 2]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: Welllllll....
Chapter notes: Um, this is a oneshot...O.o
“So, did you get everything down?” Mom asked me. I rolled my eyes before replying.
“Yes, I did.” The phone became silent and I sighed in relief.
“Repeat everything I said.” And I spoke to soon.
“Ugh. You and dad are gonna be gone for three days. There’s enough food, don’t burn the house down, and get groceries.”
“Aaaand?” She prompted.
“Watch Sayuri and make sure her fever is gone.”
“That’s my girl! Alright. Have fun, dear! Go back to class now and I’ll see you one Monday.” My mom said before hanging up. I let out a sigh before trudging back to class. I had skipped fifth period, which was just math. After school was out, I walked to the store to get some vegetables. I was browsing through the tomatoes when I bumped into someone.
“Hinata!” I exclaimed happily. She gave me a shy smile.
“Hello Sakura-chan. I heard your parents are going to leave you and Sayuri alone for three days.” I nodded uncertainly and Hinata blushed. “Uhm, can you meet with me after you’re done? I want to give you something.” I nodded and she walked outside.”Well that was weird..” I said before picking five tomatoes. After I was done, I went outside and saw Hinata holding a little bag.
“So, what is it?” I asked. She handed me the bag shyly.
“Please open this when you’re at home and no one is near you. I think..this should help you with your sister.” I gaped at her in shock. Hinata was the only one who knew about my feelings for Sayuri, my twin sister.
“Thank you, Hinata, but I don’t think I would use whatever that is.” I said slowly.
“Well, just open it if you need help.” I blinked slowly and nodded.
“Ur, thanks, Hinata.”
“You’re welcome! Hope everything goes well!” She waved and skipped off. I collected my things and walked home in a daze. When I got home, I unlocked the door and called out. “Sayuri?” No one answered me and I set the bags down. I gripped Hinata’s gift in one hand and ascended the stairs. “Sayuri?” I knocked on her door and opened it just a crack. She was sleeping so I opened the door fully. I stepped into her room and glanced down at her. She looked so peaceful sleeping there..and then my eyes wandered down a bit more. The blanket was beneath her shoulders which were bare. Was she wearing any clothes under that blanket? I let my eyes trail down until I saw distinct little points poking at the blanket. I felt a tingling in my lower part and Sayuri suddenly rolled over and her chest was exposed to my hungry view. Her pale orbs rose with each breath she took and I couldn’t take it anymore. I rushed for the door and almost forgot the bag in my haste. I grabbed it off the ground and ran straight to my room. Breathing heavily, I sank down onto my knees and trembled with excitement. Seeing Sayuri exposed to me made me want to just jump her. Looking at the little bag Hinata gave me, I thought things over. Would it really help my problems with Sayuri? I guess it wouldn’t hurt to open it…
I peeled back the tape that held the bag and poured all its content out. Multiple boxes fell out and I picked up the smallest one. There was some writing on it and I peered at it.
This is an aphrodisiac that causes the person who smells it to become very aroused. I opened the box and a bottle of bubble bath fell out. Well, that was weird. I took another box and read it.
This is a drug that prevents the drinker from moving too much. Their reflexes are slower. Hinata bought me a drug? I opened the second to last box and read it.
This contains some special toys in them. Now, I was beginning to see the big picture. The last box had some very revealing clothes in it. I opened shampoo bottle and snuck into Sayuri’s room. I looked at her for a brief minute and saw that the blanket was no at her waist. Her torso was out in plain view and I suppressed a groan. I tip toed into her bathroom and poured out all of her normal bubble bath into an empty bottle. I filled her normal bottle with the aphrodisiac. After placing the clothes on the counter, I stepped back into her room and shook her awake.
“Sayuri!” I hissed out. She let out a groan and rolled over. I rolled my eyes and poked her in her side.
“AAAIIEEE!” She shrieked as she bounced up. She fell out of bed and I could see that she was nude. I stared at her pale body, unable to tear my gaze away. Her pale orbs stood out at attention, pleading to be touched. I looked lower and saw a tuft of hair poking out from between her thighs and I got very wet.
“S-Sayuri, go take a bubble bath..It’ll c-cool you off.” I stammered. She stopped rubbing her head and nodded.
“Okay!” She smiled and got up gracefully. Her entire body was shown to me and I let out a whimper. She strode to her bathroom and disappeared. I wasted no time and took out the box of drugs. Her medicine was on her table and I poured a teaspoon out. I carefully sprinkled some on the drug in and stirred the mixture. I placed it down on her table and ran to my room to grab the box full of…toys. I carried it back to her room and stuffed it under her bed. Sitting down on her bed, I strained my ears for any sound. I could hear the water running and something being poured into the bathtub.
“Sayuri, you’re taking a bubble bath right?” I asked timidly.
“Yes, Sakura! The bubble bath looks kind of different though. I thought it was always clear. This one is a bit pinkish.” She called out.
“Oh. Maybe it’s just your fever.” I yelled back. There was silence and I could hear her getting in the water. The water splashed around for a few minutes and then Sayuri called out.
“Sakura, I feel kind of weird now.” My eyes widened with excitement.
“Must be the fever.” I replied. She became quiet again. Minutes passed and she let out a moan that got me…happy. I heard some more moans and then the sound of someone getting out of the bath tub. Sayuri wobbled out of the bath room wearing a clear shirt that had holes where her breasts were and a tiny, skimpy thong that had a space where her privates were shown.. The shirt had strings that connected the front and the back. I stared at her globes and my mouth watered.
“S-Sakura..I feel all tingly…and I feel a breeze everywhere..” She trailed off and slumped onto her bed and I got a very nice view of her round little butt. I only had one more step to go.
“Drink your medicine.” I commanded her, my eyes glued to her curves. I handed her the little cup and a bottle of water. She quickly drained both of them. She became still and I grinned with success.
“Sakura..I…ca-can’t…move…” She groaned and I walked over to her. I rolled her onto her back and stared at her with lust filled eyes.
“Don’t worry, Sayuri. I’m here for you. I took a finger and lightly caressed her right nipple. She let out a loud moan and her eyes fluttered. Was she that aroused? I quickly straddled her and placed my mouth on her boob.
“AHHH!” She cried out. I quickly sucked and twirled my tongue around her hard nipple. My hands slipped down to her waist and squeezed her bottom. She trashed around before letting out a slight whimper. I trailed a finger around the rim of her anus and I remembered the box of toys. Pulling her closer to me, I reached down with one hand and located the box. I pulled it out and reluctantly let go of her. I emptied that box out quickly and found a wide array of items. I found a vibrator and grinned maliciously. My eyes traveled to my sweet, panting sister and I turned it on.
“Sayuri.” I sang. “Do you trust me?” She didn’t say anything and I took that as an agreement. I placed my mouth on her breast again and ran the vibrator around her thighs. She let out another loud moan and I felt like a dripping ice cream cone. I pulled my pants down and was left with my panties. As I lowered myself onto her leg and rubbed myself on her, I tingled with excitement and could not take it anymore. I plunged the vibrator deep into Sayuri and she let out a high pitched scream that quickly turned into moans of pleasure. I twisted it around, pulled it out, and pushed it back in. I bit into her nipple and switched sides. I rubbed my other hand on her curves and reached out for another toy. I grabbed what looked like handcuffs. Well, what the hell. I let go of the vibrator [which was buried deep inside of her] and grabbed her arms. I handcuffed them into the bedpost and sat back. Her breasts were a red and her body was flushed. Her legs were spread out wide and I could see the vibrating toy still inside her. She made such an erotic picture. Looking at the toys, I saw a little camera. I turned it on and snapped a picture of it. I smiled at the picture before switching it to video mode. I placed the camera at an angle and pressed record. I smirked and waltzed back to my writhing sister.
“Look at you.” I cooed. “You make the perfect picture. How do you feel?” I asked rhetorically. I pressed my palm against her stomach and she twitched. “I’m going to fuck you senseless. I’ll make you scream my name until you lose your voice. I’m going to drain you.” I hissed out before crawling up to her. “Would you like that?” I pulled the vibrator out and smirked before attaching my mouth to her dripping pussy. She let out a moan and I slid off my panties. I sucked long and hard before thrusting my tongue inside of her. I pulled the still vibrating vibrator under me and slid it into my hole. I moan with pleasure and moved it in and out of me. Every time I thrust the vibrator, I stuck my tongue deep into Sayuri’s core. I kept thrusting and before long, I let out a piercing cry and came all over her bed. Sayuri let out a moan and she came in my mouth. I sucked her dry before sitting up again. She was staring at me with half closed eyelids and I crawled onto her. I looked at her before laying on top. My fingers traced a circle around her pussy before I pressed one of them on her clit. She let out a yelp and I stuck a finger inside her. “I love you, Sayuri.” I whispered before ravishing her thoroughly.

“Hinata…Do you think Sayuri will remember any of that?” I asked her after Sayuri fell asleep.
“P-probably..but…you c-can just tell her it was a dream?”
“That’s not a bad idea..”
“My cousin works in a store where they sell a lot of those items. If you want, I can always get you s-some more.” She poked her fingers together.
“Will you? Thank you so much!”
“Sakura?” We both turned to see Sayuri looking a bit confused.
“I had…a weird dream..”
Chapter end notes: The End!