TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Melancholy by Esmee

[Reviews - 3]   Printer
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: I do not own Naruto >.>
Chapter notes: I wrote this a few months back and decided to go back to it. =) I love the idea of a Gaara Sakura and Sasori love triangle =)
The cool and uncool list. Everyone hates it, but yet everyone loves it all the same. The list comes out each and every month on the 1st containing who's popluar and who's ever so not. Ino Yamanaka was in charge of the list. The moment when Haruno Sakura; Ino's best friend read the list out loud to all the senior year girls to hear; she felt a bit relief. She was ranked number 2 in the cool list beside Ino. Sasuke Uchiha ranked number 3, while Naruto Uzamaki ranked number 4 following by Hinata and then Kiba.

This paper that was in her hands held actual proof that she's worth something as a person. That she's someone in this world. The rank comes with a price through, and the price was well known through out the school even though it contains power.

Girls in the top five have to date the guys in the top five in the cool list and cannot date anyone in the uncool list. That's the rule of survival in Kohona High School. Sakura was quiet happy with this rule seeing she has a huge crush on the raven hair Uchiha. She didn't know why but something about him captured her heart.

Sasuke Uchiha likes girls with long hair, so for awhole year Sakura let her hair grow, making sure it wasn't short.

"Sasuke-kun?" She called out to him across the courtyard watching him just walking on campus with his older brother Itachi Uchiha, who waved motionless to Sasuke to leave him be already.

Sasuke smiled at Sakura, not a huge smile through, but that's the most that she would ever get from the depressing Uchiha.

Something red caught her jade eyes. It was a boy with dark red shagging hair that stood behind of the Uchiha with a bore expression on his face.

Sasuke smiled dropped into an angry expression and soon he opened his mouth to tell the red haired off, but Sakura couldn't hear their words exchange.

The red haired boy glanced away from the Uchiha angry, motionless, refusing to move from his spot, spotted her.

His chocolate brown eyes clash against her bright green ones. They hold their gazes for sometime, and Sakura felt something warm bubbling inside her. Her face was flushed; before long she watched the angry scowl transform into a smirk.

Then he had done it.

He raised his hand and then flipped the pink haired girl off.

"Sakura-chan? Are you there?" Ino's voice entered her mind and soon Sakura screeching filled the courtyard pissed off.

"That red haired bastard flipped me off!" Sakura hissed angry, and soon a huge crowd formed around the red haired and the raven haired boy, seeing that the Uchiha saw the scene and took it upon himself to take action.

The two boys were on the ground rolling on top of each other desperate to land a hit to each other faces.