TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Love Me True ItachiXOC by Miko_Yami

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: For some reason the stories I had posted up before had been deleted =( bummer oh well here it is again

This is going to be a three-shot I wrote this chapter one year ago…so back in high school…am I disappointed with this story –shrugs- I guess I went for more of a lighter fluffier look on high school much happier versions then what I normally do Art is a…girl will take a darker turn it is just too soon to change the mood Love me true will keep its happy go lucky manor. Before I get flamed for the “Perfect” body part I quoted it on purpose in reality Yuki doesn’t have a “perfect body” she is flawed like a normal girl her personality is definitely flawed. I do have a reason for her good looks but I can’t fit it in. She is meant to be a copy of Snow White (read my other story) listen to me ramble –sigh-. Oh…yes the first part is coming from Itachi’s point of view he appears throughout the story the rest of the story will stick to Yuki’s point of view.

Love me true

Yuki Hunnutsuka, the prettiest girl in school, long ebony black hair that framed her heart shaped face soft features looking innocent and sweet. Big soft ash black eyes balanced out with long eye lashes, high cheek bones and plump red lips.

Underneath her cloth a “perfect body”: curves in all the right places, flat stomach, and average sized breast. Her height 5”2 weight 120 pounds sometime 115 pounds but never more, never less.

All the boy would love to date her and all the girls love to hate her but everybody knew one thing for sure Yuki Hunnutsuka was off limits.

Yuki stopped in front of the doors to the school and glanced behind her, it felt like someone was watching her. The court yard was almost empty except for the few early birds that came to school and some of the Akatsuki gang members surrounding, Deidara’s new motorcycle.

Deidara one of the youngest of the Akatsuki gang ran up to her. Yuki blushed, a light, tint of pink and looked away. Yuki always thought Deidara was the cutest one in Akatsuki gang but she wanted to avoid gangs; the Akatsuki was one them.

“Hey un,” Deidara said.

Yuki only nodded too afraid too to say anything. The only people who have ever talked to her were “model student”. Students that followed the rules to say the least the less trouble students and Deidara is trouble.

“I have a question for you yeah,” he pushed a blond strand of hair away from his dark blue eyes only for it to fall over his left eye again.

Yuki raised an eyebrow telling him to continue she lost her voice all because he had to look hot.

“Are you really snobby hmm?” Deidara asked stupidly, well in Yuki’s opinion he asked stupidly.

Yuki felt a vain twitch.

They stared at each other for five long seconds before Yuki stormed inside the building Deidara followed her.

Inside, the hallway was decorated with red and pink hearts some hanging from the ceiling the others everywhere else, the walls were covered with red ribbons and the class presidents from each class were on the side selling chocolate. Only one holiday can bring so much buzz: Valentine’s Day.

“I forgot,” Deidara was now standing next to her, “today is valentine’s day yeah,”

Yuki glared at Deidara before storming to her locker, Deidara followed her she glanced at him as he leaned on the locker near hers.

“May help you?” Yuki asked with a slight accent. She was quite pleased for the fact the she managed not to growl at the cute blond, even thought he was annoying her.

“Yeah un,” Deidara looked at her, “So you do talk un,” he smiled at her.

Yuki blushed again and looked inside her locker pulling out her math book. Did he have to smile at her? Now she was trying her best, to still stay angry at him.

“You’re not going to talk hmm?” Deidara pushed himself closer towards her.

“um…uh,” Damn tongue tied. Someone slammed their locker and walked away.

“Do you like Itachi hmmm?” Deidara asked frowning, his face inches away.

“Who?” That was random question to ask. And who was Itachi, though the name did sound familiar.

“Itachi Uchiha yeah,”

“Oh him,” one of the Uchiha children. If Yuki was corrected he was the oldest one of the Uchiha boys, “I don’t even know him to like him,”

Deidara smiled again, “Let me walk you to class yeah,” He closed her locker door and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Yuki sat in class holding her book open in an attempt to hide her blush. Every once in a while she would glance at Deidara and hide her face with the book.

Deidara walked in her class, his arm around her waist while she was blushing and wishing that all the girls in the classroom would stop glaring at her. She said thank you and took a seat in the back of the classroom, only to have Deidara take the seat next to her.

The teacher Kurine switched her lesson to poetry mostly romance to celebrate the western style valentine’s day (Valentines were the girl got gifts as well). Each student was to find a love poem and read it out loud.

The time the students were exchanging poetry, Deidara would pass notes to her asking what each poem meant, his hand writing messy but readable. Yuki would answer sophistically in elegant handwriting. He then would express his opinion which always made Yuki giggle because it was wild whatever he would write back.

“Yuki Hunnutsuka,” the teacher said eyeing her impatiently. Yuki looked up from her book; she had been too busy writing notes to Deidara she didn’t notice what was going on in class.

“Are you going to read us a poem?” The teacher raised an eyebrow.

Yuki stood up and begin reading,

“If you love, Love me true,

Send me a ribbon, Shall it be blue,

If you don’t, let it be seen,

Send me a ribbon, Let it be green,

Author Unknown,” Yuki glanced at Deidara, “It means for lovers to show their love and not be frightened. If you love me I want you to show me,”

“Sit down Ms. Hunnutsuka, I’ve heard enough from you today,” the teacher growled.

‘Oh but the day just begun,’ Yuki thought, “Gladly, Profess Kurani,”

Red eyes glanced at her, irritated.

“Uchiha your next,” Kurani growled, but not before mumbling to herself she didn’t want to teach brats. In simpler terms, she was talking about Yuki.

Yuki continued writing notes to Deidara again as Uchiha read his poem.

Soon everybody read their poem. Deidara’s poem sounded more like he was asking Yuki out. When asked who wrote it, Deidara claimed he wrote it himself.

“Ok lunch time,” Kurani said, “I need Advil,” she mumbled the last part.

Yuki shut her book as everybody stood up. She didn’t feel like eating maybe… just some mango juice. She got up and began walking towards the door.

“So what would you like hmmm?” Deidara asking jumping in front of her.

“What?” Yuki raised an eyebrow.

“What would you like to eat hmm” Deidara asked again rephrasing the sentence.

“Don’t worry, I was going to…”

“Mango juice going right away un,” Deidara interrupted, “we’re going to have lunch together yeah,”

“Ok?” Yuki questioned. She wondered if ever mentioned mention mango juice when she was having a conversation with Deidara. She didn’t even drink mango juice often.

“Stay here un, I’ll bring us our lunch yeah,” Deidara hopped off to the lunchroom.

Yuki stood there gapping replaying what had just happened. She sighed when the girls began to whisper nasty stuff about her, all the boys in class left to go get their chocolate, all but one.

It’s a bit stuffy in the room. Yuki opened a window to let the fresh air in. The cool air February air felt relaxing on her hot skin. A light breeze blew over making the air colder. Yuki didn’t mind she looked around to see if anyone else minded.

They did, a boy looked at her irritated.

“I wish the Irises are in bloom,” Yuki said trying to distract him didn’t work he glared more at her before reading his book again.

“Yuki,” Yuki cringed at the most obnoxious sound in the class called her name A.K.A her old boyfriend, “Why didn’t I get any chocolate from you?”

“I don’t celebrate that holiday. Unless I’m getting chocolate,” Yuki mumbled the last part.

“You should,” Yuki felt his hot breath behind her neck. She turned to glare at him, “It would make you look cute,” he was about to wrap his arms around her.

Yuki stepped back forgetting for a second that the window was open. She felt air rushing past her as she fell backwards out the window.

“Watch out,” She heard someone shout. Someone grabbed her arm and yanked back in. She rested on someone’s chest, a guy considering the chest wasn’t soft.

Yuki looked at her saviors face and blushed. Who saved her was none other than the lone Itachi Uchiha. He glared at Kozo before dragging Yuki away by the wrist. Yuki winced in pain as the Uchiha bruised her wrist.

“Stupid girl,” the Uchiha mumbled letting go of her wrist at the door and walked away.

Yuki glared at Itachi’s back as he walked away. Rubbing her now bruised wrist Yuki walked toward the lunchroom. Her thoughts were occupied with thoughts of the Uchiha. How dare he call her stupid, but then again he did save her and she stupidly stepped back.

“Where are you going hmmm?” Deidara asked standing in front of her, “Is something wrong hmm?” he titled her chin so she was looking in to his eyes, “You can tell me in class yeah,” he grabbed her hand lightly and led her back to the classroom which was now empty.

Yuki told him the story figuring she can’t tell him “nothing” without lying. Deidara was an excellent listener the only sat and nodded while he munched on his melon bread, his light blue eye flashed angrily around the end but that was about it.

“You should smile and forget it yeah,” Deidara said.

The math teacher, Asuma came in with a lit cigarette and told everyone to get back in their seats, Deidara frowned.

“You know what I want for Valentine’s Day yeah,” Deidara said.

Yuki shook her head.

“To see you smile un,” Deidara smiled.

Yuki burst into laughter interrupting class. The Uchiha’s pencil snapped. Deidara gleamed amused, while Asuma did not.

“Hunnutsuka tell me the answer for number eight?” Asuma asked.

“Seven,” Yuki smiled focusing back on her book again.

Yuki walked back from school, the dread Valentine was over wait a month and whites day would be here, god she hated Valentine’s Day and white’s day, but the worst part was ten days after valentine’s day was her birthday. She hated getting older getting older met getting old. The worst part was she had school on that day.

She hated school; she hated the people, the jealous girls and hormonal boys, she hated the teachers and the lesson she already knew. She hated it all but what she hated most of all was how lonely she felt in school.

She stopped walking, she didn’t feel lonely today though, but that was because of a certain cheesy blond that decided to talk to her. It felt like her really wanted to talk to her not just get into her pants; as they would modernly put it.

“Yuki un,” Deidara came running up to her. Yuki turned to look at him and smiled a little bit. He stopped in front of her, “Are you walking home hmmm?”

Yuki nodded, staring at him trying figure out why Deidara was talking to her again? She was over. She began walking again.

Deidara grabbed her wrist, “I’ll give you a ride,”

“What!?” Yuki asked startled as Deidara dragged her towards his motorcycle, “Deidara I’m fine with walking,”

Deidara stopped in front of his motorcycle, “Here" un,” He placed a helmet on her.

“Deidara I really don’t feel like this is a good idea,” Yuki told him talking off the helmet, “I’m fine with walking,”

Deidara place a hand on Yuki’s cheek making her feel weak kneed, “Do you have anybody special hmm?” He was staring up at something with a smug grin on his face.

“What? No-” Yuki felt Deidara lip lock with hers. She stood their shocked for a second before she melted in to the kiss.

Deidara pushed away leaving Yuki in a daze.

“Come on un,” Deidara said grabbing her arm and throwing her on the motorcycle, “we’ll worry about safety later un,” Deidara said starting the motorcycle and zooming off.

Yuki clung on to Deidara as the bike zoomed down the street. Deidara smirked as Yuki held on tighter.

“Please Deidara, slow down,” Yuki begged. She had her eyes shut and face buried near his shoulder blade, arms wrapped tightly around Deidara’s waist. Deidara slowed down a little bit till he came to an all together stop.

Yuki looked up, she still clung on to Deidara’s waist to afraid to let go. His rapid heartbeat was oddly soothing to listen to.

Deidara peeled away from her looked at her.

“Are you going out with anybody hmm?” Deidara sound nerves.

Yuki shook her head.

“Do you have anybody special hmm?”

Yuki blushed thinking about Itachi but he wasn’t special, she just met him today.

Yuki shook her head.

Deidara’s smile widened, “Will you go out with me hmm?”

Yuki stared at him for a while. Her turned bright red this was definitely a valentine treat.

Yuki smiled before leaning in and kissing him.

 

Yuki dragged herself to school. It’s been about two weeks since she started dating Deidara. School life was more enjoyable because of him. She felt comfortable in school but she still hated it, she hated today even more…her birthday*.

“Deidara,” Yuki smiled noticing the blond stand next to her locker.

“Happy birthday, Yuki un!!” Deidara whispered.

Yuki kissed him on the cheek as a thank you but wished he hadn’t mentioned her birthday.

“Deidara why don’t you get us breakfast,” Yuki suggested opening her locker.

A white Iris laced with a blue ribbon, lied on top of her books. She pulled the flower out and smiled, suddenly she didn’t hate her birthday.

 

White’s day was the same, Yuki got many gifts but her favorite was the white Iris laced with a blue ribbon.

>

Thanks for reading I feel this story is cheesy and yes Yuki kissed Deidara after her first day of meeting him but she went to school with him so I guess she kind of knows him? I know pathetic excuse…don’t hate me for it. Please review and I will give anybody a cyber cookie? For the people who guess when Itachi appears throughout chapter one…oh yes sorry for the damn typos and grammar mistakes they annoy me but…I’m too lazy to fix them so I’m sorry please once again review I would like to know your thoughts.

*Yuki fears getting older getting older means getting uglier in her opinion she is so strange.