TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Perfect two. by dorkyness

[Reviews - 7]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Chapter notes: I hope you enjoy my first ever online fanfiction.
This is the first chapter where the story starts to go uphill, you'll see sasuke and sakura meet.
The pink haired girl stumbled out of the bus and fell flat on her face.
It was the middle of the night and the rain was pouring down, she wore a pair of short briefs that covered 10 inches of her thighs and her powder blue top with thin black lines following across with huge gaps in between them, half dressed and in her night cloths soaking wet - Im living the life she thought.
She got up of the pavement and looked up at the tall sky scrapers that crowded her,
"New York city..." she mumbled to herself as she dragged her bare feet through the icy cold puddles.

How did she end up here?
with her eye make up running down her face and herself soaking wet, half dressed - how did she end up in such a state?
She ran away.
Sakura was a troubled 19 year old girl who had been abandoned as a baby, she had been left on the doorstep of Waverley care home with her sister.
Ever since she was fostered by Seraphina and Cameron nothing had gone her way, the first few months was pure bliss until her sister Konan was separated from her.
Seraphina and Cameron weren't too fond of Konan, She would go out to parties without their permission, she would come home at 2:00am in the mornings, she would feed off of their money - They had had enough of Konan and sent her back to the care home.

Sakura Pretty much refused to stay and well, here she is trying to run away somewhere where she could build up a life be successful and rescue her sister from that dreaded old care home.
She took her phone out and made sure her wallet was there - let's just not mention where she kept those items on her.
It was 12:54PM in the night, She started to panic.
Her heart was racing she started to run faster and faster her breath's were heavy her tears were trickling down her cheeks- she had no where to go what was she going to do?
She continued running down the pavement.

"Jeeves, Make sure we switch Limousines..." A boy with Retro sunglasses on with raven hair and a back and white plaid jacket that sat on top of his plain white T-Shirt spat out.
He fiddled with his dog tag for a moment, " I really don't want the paparazzi to follow me home." He added.
"Your second Limo has been arranged as usual, we will make the switch now." Jeeves said as the glass divider whirred back up.
The limousine stopped at the side of the pavement as another stopped right behind it.

Sakura stumbled over once again.
How many times had she scraped her knee doing so?
The driver Jeeves stepped out of the Limousine with an umbrella holding it up as he walked over to the other side of the Limo and opened the car door for the boy.
Sasuke Uchiha the International superstar stepped out as Jeeves sheltered him with the umbrella.
Sakura panted as she watched him step out, she just knew that someone like him wouldn't waste his time on someone who looked like they had too much last night.

She got up and started to walk.
Uchiha stopped for a minute as she saw the Pink haired girl in a mess.
"I insist that you don't give this girl any of your pitty." Jeeves said with his nose up in the air, "She's just another one of those hungover girls off the street, how embarrassing." He chuckled.
The boy turned his head slowly towards his driver with the umbrella in his hand "...do you want to lose your job?" He said with the expression of a brick on his face.

Sakura Stopped for a minute and sat in the middle of the pavement - She was homeless and had to accept it, she was so stupid for running away.
She sulked as she checked her foot and wiped the gravel off of it.
"Cover me Jeeves." Sasuke nodded to his driver as he strolled over to the cherry blossom that sat there in the puddle soaked with dirty rain water.
"Do you need help?" He asked as he crouched down to her level and took of his sunglasses which he though were inappropriate since it was raining.

She turned her head quickly at stared at him for a second "You...you're going to help me....?" She stuttered, "You...Sasuke Uchiha want to help...me?" She sobbed.
"Yes, I do." He said bluntly and quickly as Jeeves wasn't doing such a good job of holding the umbrella in one place.
He looked up at Jeeves who gave him a 'she might be wasted' look.
"Blow on my nose please." Sasuke asked The pink haired cherry blossom.
She wanted to punch him into the limousine but what choice did she have, even if he was being rude when he asked her to blow on his nose - she knows that she hasn't done anything of the drinking sorts, plus it would be illegal anyway for her age.
Honestly, she thought afterwards- if many girls were in her position now they would probably do anything to get their hands on an international superstar, his request was pretty reasonable.

She hoffed onto his nose.
He nodded at Jeeves who threw his hand out towards her.
"What do you want, a tip or something?" She said glaring at him with a dirty look after what the face he gave Sasuke.
"Hrgngggf..." He angrily huffed as she smirked and held his hand as she got up.
Jeeves lead them to the Second Limo that had been parked for five minutes, He opened the door as both Sasuke and Sakura sat inside.
Jeeves returned to his limo as the one they were in drove off.

"So.." He randomly started to converse with her as she had a mini heart attack and jumped up a bit in her seat, "Tell me, how did ..that happen to you...what are you doing half dressed running around New York trying to find somewhere to go?" He questioned.
"H..how did you know I was looking for somewhere to go?" She said half asleep and stuttering.
"Your clear, your not drinking or anything...It all points to a runaway." He huffed.
"Well...I ran away from my foster parents, They separated me from my sister, Konan..." She begun to talk, "I wanted to build a life somewhere else so I could eventually save us both from being in care." She whimpered.
"So, you've got no clothes, no place to live, a wallet with a few dollars in it, and a phone." He nodded.
"And you make it sound so bad.." She sniffed.

"That's because it is." He responded quickly, "You need a place to stay, a job right?" He asked her.
"What, why are you smirking?" She said shuffling away from him, "I am not accepting a job from you." She hissed.
"What other choice do you have..." He grinned, "Besides...who wouldn't want to be my fake girlfriend?" He chuckled.
"Your just kidding right....?" She asked quickly. "RIGHT?" She said wiping the smudged make-up off of her face.
"Nope." He smiled at her, "Why would I be kidding about something so serious..." He smirked.
"That's just stupid." She whined "what about your maid?" She said tugging his arm, "PLEASE." She begged.

"No." He said bluntly, "My record company want me to get a girlfriend fast, for their own reasons and I found you so.." He babbled, "...I choose you." He smiled.
"I am not a pokemon." She said folding her arms and hitting her head against the window.
"I am guessing that means you accept." He said folding his arms and delving into his seat.
"You guessed right.." She mumbled.

She had no choice, Sasuke Uchiha just popped along and offered her every thing she would ever want - fame, fortune, money, a house, a life... it was all surreal, but so real.
"We'll plan out how you'll get famous, how you'll privately hide our relationship and how it's leaked..." He mumbled.
This was so tacky, why would celebrities do this because of their record companies?
If you asked Sakura she thought it was a stupid idea.
The limousine stopped outside Sasuke's mansion. He got out of the car and wrapped his arm around Sakura's waste as they both rain into the mansion.

*click click*
little did Sasuke know - he'd been caught by the paps.
Chapter end notes: Well, That's the End of chapter One.
Id love to know what you think haha (: