TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Rekindle the Lost Flame by silverwolf1213

[Reviews - 86]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: What am I even thinking to be posting a story when I have four unfinished fanfics already?! Ugh, what are we gonna do with me? But yeah, I hope you enjoy this. If Naruto ever lost the war (which he won't! He better win, darn it!), this is how it would go.
Chapter notes: Now, I bet you all are wondering, 'What does she mean by join?' Well, I'm going to tell you. You guys might enjoy this, and you might think I'm crazy and stupid. Eh, we'll see.

I do not own Naruto.
Hello, my readers, silverwolf1213 here! This story is my experimental story. Here’s something new that I would like to try.

I was over at Inuyasha Fan Fiction: Fan Fiction Archive (inuyasha-fiction.com), and it is set up just like TONFA, it’s crazy. Well anyways, while I was reading, I noticed that there were some stories, where in the summary, they would say stuff like ‘You can join!’ and ‘Join this story!’

When I saw this, I had no idea what it meant. So when I looked into it, I realized what it was. Other members of the site can submit an OC or an avatar of themselves to the story, placing themselves in the fanfiction. I was really impressed with this.

So I am going to experiment and attempt one for myself. Let’s just see how many people actually want to join.

AS OF NOW, JOINING IS CLOSED!!! PLEASE, LET THERE BE NO MORE SUBMISSIONS!!! I HAVE ENOUGH CHARACTERS NOW!!!

Name (first, last): Takara Inuzuka
Gender: Female
Animal Partner: Ginmaru
Ancestor: Kiba Inuzuka
Village: the Snow Village
Age: 15
Personality: She is normally quiet, but she can be loud and outgoing when with friends. She is average in school, but she does try to pay attention. She also tends to have a low self-confidence. Ginmaru is very tough and very dangerous; he bares his fangs at practically all strangers. He is considered his master’s opposite.
Appearance: She has long black hair that reaches her butt, so she usually wears it in a ponytail. Her eyes are deep brown, and she has tan skin. She usually wears a white T-shirt with a short-sleeved black jacket, black pants, and white fingerless gloves. Ginmaru is a gray, almost silver, wolf with black eyes.
Unlocked Kekkei Genkai: none
Unlocked Special Abilities: Combination attacks with animal partner

Copy this shell when you review to describe your OC!

Name (first, last):
Gender:
Animal Partner:
Ancestor:
Village:
Age:
Personality:
Appearance:
Unlocked Kekkei Genkai:
Unlocked Special Abilities:
Chapter end notes: So, will you join this story? Leave a review. If no one or not enough people submit a character's profile, I am not sure what I will do with this story. I would either delete it or continue it without other people's OCs, so I don't know, we'll see.

This is meant for fun, so join in please!