TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Naruto GX by theez

[Reviews - 125]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Story notes: This will have NaruHina in it [ starts out with NaruSaku but ends with NaruHina] and sorry if it's a bit corny I'm only 12 and my dad say's it's a part of life but this is mostly about people from Naruto's world playing duel monsters in the GX era. That means that they'll meet Jaden Yuki.
I don't own either series.
Itachi had just killed the entire clan. Sasuke found Ezra lying dead on the ground. "The fool, he tried to stop me, but with no Mangeykyo Sharingan, he can't beat me." Itachi said. Sasuke was crying his heart out, scared and sad. "Foolish little boy, you are not even worth killing. Run away, and cling to life as a coward!" Sasuke ran away, and vowed revenge against Itachi, as Itachi looked for the Akatsuki, and Madara Uchiha. A few weeks later, Orochimaru was walking through the hideout, just to find any clues about the Sharingan and if you had to have Uchiha blood to obtain one. Then he found some dry blood, and assumed it was Uchiha blood. Then a person called Dr. Crowler walked up to Orochimaru. He then told Orochimaru that in his world they had technology that can create body's from the blood of that person. Then Orochimaru went with Crowler to his world by teleport-thingy. While the Machine was working, Hiashi Hyuga watched them, and revealed himself to them. Then Hiashi said that Ezra was a great friend to the Hyuga. And Hiashi asked if Ezra could come with him and live with them. Orochimaru wanted the Sharingan, but Hiashi wanted Ezra to come with him. Then Crowler proposed that Ezra live with him. Then Hiashi said that if that was to happen, then he would insert his blood into Ezra, to be like a son to Ezra and a brother to his children. Crowler then said that he would return him as soon as Ezra turned three years old. Then Hiashi made a deal with Orochimaru. If Orochimaru wasn't able to get a Sharingan in 12 years, he would hand over Ezra. They agreed, as Ezra's body was finished. Then Crowler held Ezra up, but for some reason Ezra's eye's kept switching from Sharingan to Byakugan. Weirded out, they all pondered this. Then they decided that it was nothing to worry about, and Crowler took Ezra, and left, and Orochimaru and Hiashi left.


Three years later....
Ezra was walking home with his best friend Jaden. They had just gotten some new duel monster cards, and were itching to try them out. Then as they were getting ready to duel, a man appeared before them, and told Ezra that he was coming with him. Ezra was screaming and was scared. Jaden new that it was looking bad for Ezra, but then Crowler came up to Ezra and told him that it was alright. Ezra trusted him, and went with the man. The man introduced himself to Ezra, and said that his name was Hiashi, and it triggered something in Ezra's mind so he remembered who he was and where he came from. Ezra asked Hiashi where Neji, Hinata, and Shikamaru were, and if Sasuke was alive. Hiashi told Ezra that Sasuke was alive, and everyone was just starting ninja academy. Then he told Ezra that when they were re-creating his body, Hiashi put his blood into Ezra so he could be like a son to him, and a brother to his children. Ezra then said that Sasuke was his brother, but would be happy to stay as long as Sasuke was aloud to live with him. Hiashi said that he would be happy to have Sasuke live with them, and Ezra and his new father walked along, and went home.
Chapter end notes: This is the past, and not the present, and this past was totally fanmade.