TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


Tears of Fire by fallenangel

[Reviews - 3]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
Kyoko walked up the stone steps of Konoha high school with all eyes on her. She spoke to no one, looked at no one. Everyone wondered who she was and where she was from. She didn't look like anyone they knew--she had really long red-black hair, dark green eyes, and extremely pale skin. Everyone figured that if they'd seen her before in their lives they would have remembered her, she was so striking.
Inside the building, talk turned from casual to whispered conversations as everyone stared at the new girl. She stopped at her locker and put her bag in it. When she closed it, she noticed a girl standing next to her.
"Who are you?" the girl asked.
"Who are you?" Kyoko replied in a bored voice.
The girl shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "Um...my name's Hinata Hyuga."
Kyoko looked at the girl named Hinata. Her eyes were pretty much white and she had long black hair. Suddenly, just by looking at her, Kyoko knew that Hinata had always been second best to a younger sister and a cousin.
"I'm Kyoko. Kyoko Hiromaru."
Hinata managed to say, "Welcome to our school, Kyoko." But at that point, she was looking past Kyoko at the school doors. A group of guys had walked in.
One looked bored and had dark hair in some sort of ponytail. Another had a hood on and red streaks under his eyes. One sort of acting like a loner had dark hair and cold, unfeeling eyes. The fourth's entire body was covered--dark sunglasses, clothes covering his mouth and a hood.
The guy Hinata was staring at had blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. He definitely stood out--he was obviously the most interesting of the group. Kyoko saw him totally alone until recently, when he gained friends.
The blonde guy walked up to Hinata, smiled and said, "Hey Hinata!" before looking at Kyoko. "And who are you?" he asked.
Kyoko sighed. Did everyone here expect to know who she was on command?
"Leave the new girl alone, Naruto." said the guy completely covered up.
"Yeah, you're such a player!" came the guy with red streaks' voice.
"I'm Kyoko Hiromaru. And who am I speaking to?" Kyoko said to the blonde guy.
"Naruto Uzamaki. Nice to meet you." he said, smiling.
A bell rang throughout the halls. People stopped what they were doing--talking, dancing, finishing homework, making out, fighting, playing instruments--and headed to their homerooms.
"Um..whose homeroom are you in, Kyoko?" Hinata asked.
"Someone named Kakashi." Kyoko said, still acting bored but slightly interested.
"That's my homeroom too. I'll walk you over." Naruto said.
Kyoko merely shrugged and walked off down the almost-empty hall.
Naruto's friends laughed and shouted after her things like, "Don't freeze us out, cutie!" "Hey, where ya goin'? Naruto's over here!" and Naruto said, "Shut up guys."
Kyoko entered her homeroom and sat in a seat by a window. Naruto came in and sat by her.
"You know," he said, "We're alike, you and me. I can tell. There's something you need to know. Why don't we talk after school?"
Kyoko slightly nodded. For some reason, she felt familiarity with this boy, but she wasn't sure why. After all, he was popular--she couldn't remember who she was or where she was from. What could they have in common? Somehow, Kyoko felt as though this boy would suprise her. She felt that he could help her remember everything that was clouded by smoke...if only she knew how.