TONFA
The Original Naruto Fanfic Archive

Main Categories

Het Romance [1092]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around different sex couples.
Alternate Universe & Crossovers [651]
Where cast of the Naruto Universe are inserted into an alternate universe.
Essays & Tutorials [17]
An area to submit intelligent essays debating topics about the Naruto Universe and writing tutorial submissions.
 
General Fiction [1739]
Any Naruto fanfiction focused without romantic orientation, on a canon character in the current Naruto Universe.
OC-centric [865]
Any Naruto fanfic that has the major inclusion of a fan-made character.
Non-Naruto Fiction [291]
Self-evident
 
Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance [1575]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around male same sex couples.
MadFic [194]
Any fic with no real plot and humor based. Doesn't require correct spelling, paragraphing or punctuation but it's a very good idea.
 
Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance [106]
Any Naruto fanfiction with the main plot orientating around female same sex couples.
Fan Ninja Bingo Book [125]
An area to store fanfic information, such as bios, maps, political histories. No stories.
 
 

Site Info

Members: 11985
Series: 261
Stories: 5884
Chapters: 25418
Word count: 47689150
Authors: 2162
Reviews: 40828
Reviewers: 1750
Newest Member: Redxkenny
Challenges: 255
Challengers: 193
 


The Boiling Beast by 23shinofang23

[Reviews - 0]   Printer Chapter or Story
Table of Contents

- Text Size +
When Earth was beginning, three living gods, created by the supreme god, were sent to the newborn planet to care for their creations.

The first god was Osen, the goddess of death and the undead. Otherwise known as the Grim Reaper. Her creations were the vampires and cannibals, also known as zombies. Her love for peace and her children were matched only by her loyalty to the supreme god. Her vampires are the most resilient of the supernaturals, being able to withstand fatal wounds and illnesses. Osen appears as a tall and beautiful woman with long black hair and skin as pale and soft as a snow rabbit fur. However, her and all vampire's true physical impression is demonic. She and her creations were gifted with the beauty of humans by God.

The second god was Vantisago, the god of the Lycan or werewolves. His tumultuous relationship with Osen is due to his belief that supernaturals should rule the earth rather than humans. His werewolves are the strongest of the supernaturals, being so large. Vantisago's appearance is the appearance all Lycan take on when they transform. But, since the Lycan race was derived from a base human form, they look as humans do when they are calm.

The third god was Maiyumi, the goddess of the witches. Maiyumi stayed neutral on the subject of the ratio of human to supernatural dominace. She and all witches first appeared as clouds of sparkling dust, light, and color. Maiyumi, the vainest creature known to the world, begged Osen to gift her with the beauty of humans that Osen had. Osen complied with the expectation that she teach her witches to be peaceful and harmless to humans. So, Maiyumi agreed and she was gifted with the appearence of a young girl in her early childhood with a face as pure as light. Again, she was indeed vain, so she gave only her most beautiful creations the most power, the most gorgeous beings were called elemental witches. The semi-beautiful children were alchemist witches. The average witch was called a manipulative witch. Witches are the smartest of the supernaturals.

Each god built a city called Control, for their creations to live in discreetly. And each god had a first creation to be their advisor. Osen had Hideaki, who was much like her, and his younger sister, Veradis. Vantisago had Eden, who was, again, too much like his sire. And Maiyumi had Fantasia, the man with the face of an angel. All three of the gods were connected in the fact that if one died, the other two would also be fated to death.

For a long time, the supernaturals lied dormant and appeared to the humans only through old myths and fiction stories. The Lycan and Undead were at constant war with each other and as long as Osen was with the Undead Control, the undead stood a chance. But one day, God ordered for Osen to be slain. And Osen sacrificed herself. Before she left, she placed collars on all werewolves that prevented them from harming others. All three gods were given a reincarnate with a unique feature that would make them stand out as a god. Osen's reincarnate would have white eyes. Vantisago's reincarnate would have black blood. Maiyumi's reincarnate's mouth would not be sullied by one word. July 27th of 1706 was called the Falling to all supernaturals because it's the night that three great gods fell. But it was alos the night that our story begins.