Angelic Secrets by DawnxAingeal
Summary: 14 year old Alai Hiroshi has wandered into the village hidden in the leaves searching for a new place to call home, she meets team 7 and everything begins to change.
Categories: OC-centric, General Fiction > Naruto Characters: Pair OCSasu
Genres: Action/Adventure, Fantasy, General, Romance, Tragedy
Warnings: OOC
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 38 Completed: No Word count: 56835 Read: 41206 Published: 09/02/10 Updated: 21/09/11
Enter Stage Right! by DawnxAingeal
Author's Notes:
This is only a few facts about Alai, the real story will start in the next chapter
Name: Alai Hiroshi

Age: 14 Years Old

Birthday: June 24th

Eyes: Left Eye: Ocean Blue, Right Eye: White with small blue tint (Normally) (just so that it looks like she has a right eye)
Left Eye: Blood Red, Right Eye: Dark Orange (When Mad)

Hometown: Maori (north of the leaf village, days travel)

Hair: Long Brown Curly layered hair

Outfit:
Ninja Outfit: Short White Tank Top with a light blue trinity symbol on the front (like charmed's power of three just with four points) with small black triangles in back, Light blue skirt with white shorts underneath, and a Dark blue and white tie on skirt which reaches to your knees.

Normal Outfit: Varies from Day to Day (I'll let you know when the outfit changes from her typical ninja outfit to some unique outfit)

Family:Parents and Two younger siblings (deceased), Older brother disappeared when you were little

Background: You came from your hometown with plenty of Secrets, You mainly focus on magic and katanas for battle along with your bracelet, but its use is kept a secret.Although you are just starting out as a ninja your genjutsu,taijutsu,and ninjutsu, are very powerful. Your a very outspoken girl who can be sarcastic at times, when meeting new people, theres the possibility of you reacting in a shy matter.
End Notes:
Next up is: The Not So Peaceful Village
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=9902