sorry hinata by shadoweric
Summary: i'm going to make hinata's life a living hell and anyone else who contributes
i also put humor for genras because to me its going to be funny please review also i got this idea from the stroy"sorry sakura fans" im not tryingt to steal ideas but i thought doing it with hinata would be entertaining
Categories: General Fiction Characters: Hinata Hyuuga
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 2756 Read: 10863 Published: 12/10/07 Updated: 19/04/09

1. hinata hyuuga by shadoweric

2. dead father by shadoweric

3. traitor by shadoweric

4. suicidal by shadoweric

5. the meaning of hell by shadoweric

6. goodbye by shadoweric

7. THE END by shadoweric

hinata hyuuga by shadoweric
Author's Notes:
disclaimer notes:i do not own naruto nor does anyone else on this site,misashi kishimoto does
Hinata hyuuga was a shy,timid, and quiet girl.But most of all she was madly in love with the most obnoxuis,loud,brat naruto uzumaki holder of the nine tailed fox.She always walked alone stalking naruto,and waqtching him eat and train.Today she decided not to stalk him so she can take a walk all by herself.


Naruto was running down this street today traning to run hells fast without using his chakra like rock lee.He was fastly sprinting down the street when he smashed into hinata causing her to fly back five feet.He quikly pulled hinata up."Hinata why did you get in my way i'm training right now why do you always have to get in someons way man go somwhere and stay there"naruto told her angrily and quikly.


Hinata heard everything that naruto just said.Naruto quikly raced off leaving an injured hinata standing there.She started to cry why did naruto have to be so mean though she was in his way.She just shouldve stayed out of his way and sticked to stalking.Maybe naruto will never talk to her again.Hinata started to sob now quietly hoping no one passing by wouls see her.


Hinata pulled her self together.Naruto wouldnt like her any more if she showed that she was really weak.But she coulsnt help it naruto dident like her.She started to sob again while walking home.She was still crying when she passed by a fruit stand."eh young lady what are you crying about?"a elder man asked politely.She ignored him and kept on walking.


The man looked suprised but ran after her and grabbed her arm."Why give me the cold shoulder i was just asked whats wrong?"the old man asked again amusenly.She turned around and hit him in the stomach.He fell over witha painfull grunt."Leave me alone old man i'm theres nothing wrong with me"she said angrily.She started to walk off when she stopped because the old man started to shout at her."Eh i was just trying to help you little pupiless bitch no wonder you dont have any freinds and no one likes you how do you even call your self a ninja"the man said harshly.


Hinata heard his words and instantly kicked him in the side of the ribs causing him to gasp for air.She realized what she had just done how could she be so mean.But he did say all that shit to her fuck him.She started to cry at what he said to her and walked off.Why was her day so fucked up how was this going to leave her.My head is probaly going to be scared for life,she thought to her self.


she finnaly got to her home.She got to her home without geting baged on by her dad or neji.She quietly layed on her bed for hours until the sun went down.Thinking about what happened that day.Hoping it would never happen again.She fell asleep peacfully and quietly.Little did she know that her life was going to be a living hell.
End Notes:
please review and if you contribute make it really harsh
dead father by shadoweric
Author's Notes:
disclaimer notes:i do not own naruto
Hinata woke up at seven in the morning to go train.Like there was any point to train no one cared about if she got stronger or not.She druged her self to the bathroom to take a shower.She was done in ten minutes or less.She had a riceball and ramen for breakfast,she realized she was starting to eat like naruto.She stopped and left her home to go train,not for anyone else but her self to do it for her self confidence.


She quikly made it to a training gound with no one there so she can train peacfully by herself without no one making fun of her.She trained for hours till she was a sweaty bloody pulp.She still kept on training with her injuries.She fell over from exaustion she's lucky she dident get a heat stroke.She layed on the ground for hours not able to get up from pain.


She was able to get up another hour later enouph to drag her self home.She got home thirty minutes later dur to her slowness from her painful hands,arms,and legs.Yes legs she started to train regular tai-jutsu to mix with her hyuuga tai-jutsu because mixed together they can be very powerful.She limped to her room when she was stopped by her dad.She looked up and saw her dad hiashi standing before her.


"Why are you injured hinata?"hiashi asked in a non-caring way."Well i"hinata was saying when she was cut off by her father."You were traing your self harshly werent you?"hiashi asked not suprised because he already knew the answer.Hinata lowered her head with sadnesss knowing that she was going to get lectured by her father.


"Why even bother hinata you not getting any stronger your never going to your a disgrace"hiashi said bagging on her.He walked off chukling loudly.Hinata started to cry softly why did every one always mean to her.Why cant dhe just be respected once in a while like naruto wants but he is respected by her probaly not any more.She sat there crying for minutes before she got up and wlaked to her room.


Every day was going to be the same she thought.Get up eat,train,and get hated by every body,and go to sleep.She sat there layong on her bead thinking about naruto and what he was doing.she fell asleep thinking about naruto and what she would do with him if he was her's.She was asleep for three hours when she was shook awake.


She looked over and saw neji shaking her.His eyes looked as if he was crying.She got up and was avout to asked when he stopped her from talking."Come hinata now its and emergency"he told her lowly but franticly.She dident say nothing else nor did she try.She did not want to argue with neji.She fallowed him as they ran through the hallways out of the hyuuga compound.


She wondered where they were going but did not ask.They got closer to there destination when she realized where they were going.They were going to the hospital why is someone hurt.Her eyes started to water at the thought of someone she loved dying.They reached the affirmery in a minute.


They raced to a room all the way down the hall.They rushed into a room.When they got in what caused hinata to start to sob was her dad hiashi laying on a hospital bed.She ran up and rested her head on his chest."Father what happened to y-"hinata was crying to him when one of the hyuuga elders that was there pulle4d her back.hat was he doing she looked at her father and saw that he was ent breathing.She started to scream."Dad nooo!!she screamed at hiashi.


She stopped and started to sob she now had tear stains all over jacket.A nuse came in and layed a dead body sheet over him.Hinata tried to stop her but was stopped by the hyuuga elder he shook his head as in no slaowly.She watched as her dad was taken away.She loved him so much but he did not even love her.She standed there in the elders arms crying,thinking about her deceased father,hiashi hyuuga.
End Notes:
please review or contribute
traitor by shadoweric
Author's Notes:
i skipped a couple of days since the last chapter
Diclaimer notes:i do not own naruto
It has been two days since hinata saw her father dead in front of her.Today was the funeral for his death at nine'o clock in the morning.She got up two hours ealier and was quiet the whole time.she took a hot shower and put on a dark blakc long dress.She started off to the funeral and hour later with neji.They were quet the whole time there until neji interupted."you know how he died right?"neji asked sadly.Hinata nodded no,she was trying all yesterday to find out why.


"He died of poison,someone was sent to assasinate him"neji said coldly.Hinata heard what he just said and started to question her self why.Hinata knew where to find out why.She quikly ran off in a different direction.Neji yelled after her and followed her.Hinata was actually happy right now,neji was actually being nice to her.Hinata was going to the hokage building most likely the hokage ordered someone to.


Neji also figured out where they were going and knew why,he wondred why he dident think of that.They got to the office in less than two minutes.They both slammed through the doors to tsunades office.They both ran up to her desk."I know what you are here for its about your father's death"tsunade said camly.They both looked suprised she did know."Yes i ordered someone to kill your father because he was two dangerous he was planning on killing me and selling out the village"tsunade said angrily.


Both of hinata and neji looked horrified at what tsunade had just said,hiashi was planning on killing her and betraying the village."Thats not true!"neji shouted angrily at tsunade.Hinata now started to cry."Finae if you dont beleive it then fine dont"tsunade said playfully.She then poofed away and the walls started to crumble.Neji and hinata knew it was a gen-jutsu and released it.Tsunade must of none they were coming.They started to the funeral again.But hinata sobing quietlyon the way.Her father was a traitor.
End Notes:
review readers!
suicidal by shadoweric
Author's Notes:
disclaimer notes:i do not own naruto
and if there are any mistakes tell me my computer is really stupid and mayhave messed it up and i wrote this really fast so the words may be spelled wrong and be weird
Hinata learned that her father was a traiter.She did not want to belive it but it was true and she could not forgive him for that.She walked with neji to the funeral quetly.She was a couple of minutes away but did not want to.She started walking in another direction.She was going to the park so mabey naruto will talk to her."Where do you think your going?!"neji shouted to her angrily.She did not answer and kept on waling."Eh i was talking to you little girl!!"neji yelled even louder at her.Hinata did not care what he wanted or had to say she was going were she wanted,she was finnaly free from her father and could do what she wanted to.


"Fine then i dont care what the little bitch does i'm going to the old mans funeral"neji mumbered to his self while stomping off off in an irratated way.Hinata was already on her way to the park.She hoped naruto would be there and talk to her.She imagined it while walking not paying attention to where she was going.She ran right into someone.She dident know at fist but saw it was none other then naruto.She started to blush wildly but stopped when naruto had an extremely pissed off face thig going on.


"God dammit hinata"naruto told her angrily."You knocked me down again while i'm just trying to walk peacfully"naruto said.Hinata heard naruto and realzed he still did not like her.She started to get watery eyed."Dont even start on me hinata that does not work i dont care if your dad died or not just leave me alone and go commit suicide or something"naruto told her camly but angirly at the samer time.Naruto walked off spitting at a crying hinata.


Hinata got up and walked home.Why did naruto,the man that she gad fallen in love with,be like that.Hinata drudged her self home while sobbing quetly with out no one noticing.She knew the funeral was not over.She grabbed a knife from the kitchen and took it with her to her room.


She walked in annd locked the door and closed it.She sat on the bed and picked up some rope from underher bed.She tied her arm to her bed post.She picked up the knife and sliced her left wrist."Your just a stupid bitch hinata"!hinata shouted at her self in pain while slicing her self again.She kept on slashing her seflf until she did not have a wrist she got up and walked acrss her room.


She was getting dizzy now.She lost too much blood.She started to lose balance.She passed out right next to her window.She fellover slowly and crashed through the window.The broken glass chopped up her whole body into a bloody shake.She fell down two storys to the bottom.She layed there not aware thar death is near.
End Notes:
please review
the meaning of hell by shadoweric
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer:i do not own naruto/...i wish
also this is my first chapter in two yearsso that means REVIEW.
The day that hinata fell out of her bedroom window,you would insinuate that she'd be dead.guess what your wrong,luckily she did'nt die she broke a arm and a rib not much else.The slit in her wrist,she bleed.Though not enough before someone found her.That one person that found was the least you would expect.That person was naruto and he wasn't all that happy either.

Two days after the incident hinata woke up in a hospital bed with an ever so tall naruto looking at her."why naruto what are you doing here"she choked blushing lightly."well I found your dumbass laying on the ground when i smelled fresh blood"he cleraly stated.Hinata clinched from being insulted by him,she was starting to get pissed.

"yeah and your right arm is broken"he said,hinata noticing the cast."your left bottom rib is broken,and about the slit mark they want to set your homicidal ass in a group home"Hinata cringed from anger.

"you know what naruto f*ck you,i hate you"she screamed loudly."you know the only person that has ever liked you?"she asked."who"naruto replied frustrated."me"she said softly back.Naruto started to unleash his arsenal of words after that."well you know what,if it wasn't for me you'd be dead,if youve liked me how come you did'nt say anjything,your worthless"he said at the top of his voice."You can't even die right!!!"

Naruto then left slamming the door behind him.Hinata balled up hugging herself and started to cry.Hinata wondered then would she ever escape?She now knew the true meaning of hell.
End Notes:
well i hope you guys liked this newest chapter i dont know what i'm going to do next,need inspiration.i hope my grammar was better for all the haters out there
goodbye by shadoweric
Author's Notes:
disclaimer:I do not own naruto/only a god deserves that right(but that right will soon be mine).
After recovering from the hospital and naruto's torment,hinata soon found herself walking home.She wondered when she would ever gain some respect this place.Hell,she thought,i could'nt even get respect from a bug if she tried.

Once she got home she was soon incapable of comprehending her dad's death."TRAITOR,HUH"She said as she slamed her fist into a nearby wall.Neji hearing this came rushing."Hinata"he said."I know your mad but don't start breaking shit up around here"."The village dosent like us enough as it is,Don't make us look bad,I'm trying to get dad's traitor tag thrown off,He explained."The only reason your still here is because of me,now get lost".

She left towards her part of the house with neji staring her down as she did so.When she got to her room she tried to think of what she was going to do next.She thought solemly about leaving the village to get away from everyone,everything.

She soon was packing her stuff.She was planning on leaving and joining a circus or going to a simpler village and helping out ,somewhere she mattered.She continued packing everything she needed for the journey ahead.Once she was done packing,she left out her complex.She walked down the road towards the end of the village"Goodbye"she thought."someday,they'll miss me"
End Notes:
I thought this personally was a good chapter
IDK why.But i'm thinking about ending next chapter
THE END by shadoweric
Author's Notes:
disclaimer:i do not own naruto.This is the last and final chapter.
With her final decision made hinata was off to leave the hidden leaf village.During that time Neji found a note in her room that he found.It stated that she was leaving and goodbye.

Neji learning this decided to tell naruto.He found him and filled him in on the scoop."i'll go talk to her"naruto said with a mouth full of ramen with a big smile."i'll make sure she dose'nt come back.

Hinata continuing her way to the edge of konaha,thought to her self."is it worthy leaving?"as she looked back at the city."Hell yeah"she said,and continues walking.

Naruto after finishing his ramen was off to find her.
"If i follow her chakra scent i'll find her soon enough".
Hinata soon closed in on the edge of the city.She stopped, turned around and raised her hand as if to scratch her head and flipped the bird."FUCK YOU"she yelled.

She left the village and continued on the road to somwhere else.Away from that place.But through all of this she could'nt help but to think of naruto.His Long golden hair his wisker marks.Hell.she thought i'm still in love with him

"i'm too far away now,to go back"she thought stubbornley.Naruto was closing in on the edge of the city now with a bunch of ichiraku ramen shaking around inside his belly.He soon smelled hinata directly and estimated her to be at least 1000-feet away.


Hinata walking soon sensed someone following her.She thought it to be Neji.She activated her byakugan,and saw naruto 200 feet away."oh my god"she thought."he's here to bring me back".She was suddenly happy to see him.


'HINATA"he yelled.Hinata soon started running towards where he was,"Hinata come back"he yelled as he was running towards her.She started to reach her arms out to hug him once she got to him.


Naruto stopped bringing up dust brought his head,cocking it back and SPLAT!.A big loogee landed right in her eye.
He soon started to jog off yelling"BYE"."I HATE YOU"
WHile she just stood there in shock.She Stood there and yet all she's been through thats toughened her up,she started to cry.

She stood there,and she cried

THE END
End Notes:
HAHA lol that was a funny ass way to end that story.Even though i did not want to i ended it anyways.I needed time to work on a nother story,PLEASE REVIEW!!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6652