An Unexpected Future by PrettyNinHinata
Summary: Hinata have becoming a quite successful ninja is wondering about what lies in her future. Little does she know that the future holds something that she had never expected.
Categories: Het Romance Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 2050 Read: 8500 Published: 15/02/07 Updated: 15/03/07

1. This is my Life:The Box - 1 by PrettyNinHinata

2. Her Heart's Wound - 2 by PrettyNinHinata

3. The Time Is Near - 3 by PrettyNinHinata

4. Decisions - 4 by PrettyNinHinata

5. Something about him - 5 by PrettyNinHinata

This is my Life:The Box - 1 by PrettyNinHinata
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The plot is the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

This is my very first chapter and I hope to add more A.S.A.P. Enjoy, and please let me know if it sounds good so far. If there is anything that sounds off, please inform me of that as well.



^_^ ENJOY!
I do no own “Naruto”, but I do own this plot. Please don’t sue me; I have no money what so ever.

Gaara x Hinata Story

My eyes opened and I found myself squirming around in my bed. I sighed and let my mind wonder off. It would be another day that I would wake up and feel the pressures of having to live up to the “perfect Hyuga clan leader”. Sometimes I wonder if I was meant to do more. I was a certified medic, and was working at the ninja academy as a teacher. As much as I would want to be proud of how far I have come, I still felt like something was missing. I want to be useful to the village, to be the pride of my clan”. I got up out of my bed and proceeded to collect my belongings to take a bath. I heard a knock on my door.
“Come in!” It was one of the house servants. “Good morning Hinata, Happy Birthday. Your father requests your presence and sent this for you.” The servant handed her a box, bowed and left the room.
End Notes:
I will add more soon

TOODLES

^_^

PrettyNinja
Her Heart's Wound - 2 by PrettyNinHinata
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto only the plot!
:::I do not own Naruto... how many times do I have to tell you. You are so 3 years old. (lol):::
Sorry the Chapters are so short. I'm doing this story as time allows, and i promise it will be long once finished. Let me know what u think!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I proceeded to open the box and found a beautiful silk kimono with endless shades of blue. I loved it because it was one of the few colors that complimented my dark hair with its blue tint and my pearly eyes. After several moments gawking over the dress I realized what it meant. I am eighteen now and as a woman of my age I am to be married soon. If someone doesn’t already ask for my hand, my father has to choose for me. This didn’t bother me much because I had long given up on love and silly crushes on boys who were bound to be heart breakers.

Beautiful Hidden Leaf Garden
Hinata sits under the cherry blossoms.
I wonder if he will meet me here… I hope he does.
A tall blonde haired blue eyed teen walks up excitedly to Hinata.
“Hinata!!!” She lightly blushed, trying to keep her composure.
“Naruto-kun…I’m happy to see that you’ve come.”
“Of course Hinata, I would do anything for you” Hinata now blushing furiously and lost in the eyes the color of the sea.
“You wouldn’t believe what happened Hinata,TenTen has taken interest in me” displaying his full kool-aid grin.
“Oh, has she? That’s wonderful” I’m too late…why did I wait so long to tell him.
“Yea, and I think I want her to be… you know” sticking out his pinky finger with great pride. “I need advice, should I get her flowers or a simple gift?”
“A gift, more thoughtful that way” trying to sound as cheerful as possible.
“Good call Hinata, you’re the best friend any guy could have…well more like the sister I never had” giving her a bear hug. She just stared off while in embrace, heart torn.
“So what did you want to talk about?” Hinata getting nervous and feeling nauseous begins to stutter (something she hasn’t done since they had become close friends.
“I – I wwwant…I wanted to sa-aay…” “Hinata, are you alright you look sick”
“ I-I –I am okay, I-I –I jjuss wanted t-tto say, Nnnna-naa-ruto-kun I” fading with her words she blacked out.
Oh no I did it again, Naruto-kun why did you break my heart before I could even offer it to you?

It’s been about three years since then, and I just let it all go.
I shook out of my thoughts and proceeded to get myself clean.
The Time Is Near - 3 by PrettyNinHinata
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The plot is the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



I hope to add more A.S.A.P. Enjoy, and please let me know if it sounds good so far. If there is anything that sounds off, please inform me of that as well.





^_^ ENJOY!
U know what i wish? I wish i owned Naruto, but I don't so oh well!
_*__+__*__+__*__+__*__+__*__+__*__+__*__

When I was done my two hand maidens assisted me in my tedious process of dressing. They were always so kind to me and helped raise me. We spoke while they dressed me.

“I hope you know your father has chosen a suitor for you”
“Really? Do you know who?’
“No, I simply overheard him last night while speaking with the family counsel”
“I know that the Hokage met with your father last night”
“I wonder why Tsunade Sama was here… well who ever it is, I’m sure it will be ok”

Light powder was applied to Hinata’s face, lips painted the color of cherries, eyelashes extended, lined, and overcastted with what looked like to be two halves of the moon over each of her eyes. Her lengthy hair half placed into a Lilly comb to accent her garment and eyes. She looked simply beautiful.

“Hinata my dear I remember when you were but a babe in my arms, but now… you are a beautiful woman.”
“Thank you” were the only words that Hinata could utter from her mouth.
After taking one more look in the mirror she proceeded to head down to her father. Gracefully she walked down the stairs and reached the end where her father waited for her.

“Good morning Father”
“Looking at you, you remind me of your mother”
“Thank you for the gift father”
“It was your mothers, you look beautiful”
Her face slightly flushed, and she thanked her father again
“As you know Hinata, you are 18 years of age and it is time for you to wed. I was in the process of choosing someone for you to marry when Hokage Tsunade made a suggestion. Since the war we had made peace with the Sand village, and to ensure that peace they needed someone from the village to marry the Kazekage. After much thought, Tsunade decided you were best fit to take on this task for the sake of the village and it would also take care of the marital arrangements. You have a choice since this is seen as an offer on the behalf of the village, you have until this afternoon to report to her and give an answer”.
Hinata nodded and departed for breakfast. She ate slowly with the thoughts of what her father shared with her lingering in her mind. She was surprised at what her father told her, he mostly wouldn’t be happy with her at all. She wanted to make her village proud, and with that thought she proceeded to convince herself that this was the best thing for herself, her family, and her village.
~*~*~*~
Decisions - 4 by PrettyNinHinata
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The plot is the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Hinata sat on the balcony of her home thinking more about the offer given to her. She knew she had given up on all hope for love, so this didn’t bother her. She knew eventually she would be married off to someone. Somewhere in her heart though, she knew she wanted love. She was torn between acknowledgement and true happiness. Hinata made up her mind, and got ready to be escorted by Neji meet the Hokage. Neji went along with her to bear witness to her answer. They began to walk to their destination.
“Hinata”
“Yes, Neji”
“You know, if you decide not to do this, I will hold nothing against you.”
“But Neji…”
“Hinata, you and I both know that you don’t want to marry outside of your will”
“Neji… I want to be strong for the sake of the village… It would be dishonor for me to refuse…”
Their conversation came to an abrupt end when a few villagers and friends stopped to speak with Hinata. After walking through town and given many birthday wishes from the villagers, she reached her destination.

Hinata entered the Tsunade’s office.
“Good afternoon Tsunade-sama” Neji and Hinata said in unison.
“Happy Birthday Hinata”
“Thank you”
“Well you both know the reason why I have called Hinata here… Now that everything is toned down in the village and we have become allies with the sand village. It has been decided by various council members from the sand and leaf village that we would best seal our alliance with a union in marriage. In the sand village they have a fairly new Kazekage, and they are looking for a wife for him to produce and heir. After much deliberation, I came to the decision that you are the best possible candidate from our village for this.”
“Why me?”
“You are of royal blood, are a distinguished ninja and I believe you have the best heart to go on for this. I don’t want you to feel obligated to do this. If you know you cannot do this, you can back out now and I can find someone else that is closest for the job.”
“Tsunade-sama I accept this life long mission on behalf of my loyalty to our village”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes!”
“Hinata, I would like to thank you for taking this on. For I myself am not sure if I could do such a thing. You sacrifice is deeply appreciated. I know you will be a great wife for the Kazekage, and he will be greatly pleased with you. He seems a bit rough and keeps to himself, but I’m sure you can cure that. You will meet him later on this afternoon. He is in town and will be notified to visit your home. Your father has agreed to this martial arrangement so long as you accept. So it is settled, you both are dismissed”
“Good day” Neji and Hinata both bow respectively and leave the office. On the way out…
“Hinata”
“Yes Neji”
“I am proud of you”
With that Hinata smiled and they continued for home.
Something about him - 5 by PrettyNinHinata
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The plot is the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
When Hinata arrived she spoke with her father about her meeting with Neji confirming every word. She could tell that her father was happy, and she was too. Hinata didn’t want to carry on the legacy of the clan anymore. The stress was too much, but in doing this she could prove herself her own way. Now she would let her sister carry on the clan’s name.

They all sat and waited for their guest, the Kazekage. He was finally announced after about an hour of waiting.

“Kazekage of the Sand is here to see you Sir”
Hinata’s father nodded in agreement to let him in.
They stood to greet the Kazekage accompanied by a male and female ninja.
Hinata looked over to the man that she was to marry… he stood tall with his white hat and robe. He had piercing aqua eyes and a strong facial structure. Something about him struck her and gave her butterflies. He looked familiar.
“Welcome Kazekage, this is my daughter, Hyuga Hinata”
“Welcome Kazekage, it is a pleasure to finally meet you”
“The pleasure is all mine” They bowed respectfully, and he locked with her eyes while coming back up to his original posture. This made Hinata blush. Neji entered the room.
“Greetings Kazekage, it has been a long time”
“Yes indeed Neji”
“Kankuro, Temari, nice to see you both as well”
They all acknowledged each other. Neji knew them well being that he has been assigned to various allied missions with them before he had become Kazekage.
“How are things in Suna?”
“Peaceful, things are recovering fairly well”
“That is great to hear” Hinata’s father commented.

They got settled into the room and things were a bit quiet for a while until the Kazekage spoke up.
“I must address my reason for being here. I have come to kindly ask for the hand of your daughter”
“It is done, when do you want to arrange this? Soon I’m sure?”
“No rush, I would like to set it a few months from now. For the moment I would like to take these few months to spend time with Hinata and give her time to adjust to Suna. I would like for her to be comfortable with the arrangement before we marry”


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I will add more as soon as I get a chance, tell me what you think ;-)
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3417