Happily Ever After by A Vampires Butterfly
Summary: "On her eighteenth birthday she is to marry." That was the cruel kings orders and now it is Princess Hinata's eighteenth birthday and two princes are to stay for the summer for her to chose her husband. Which will she chose? Will it end in happily ever after?
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Kiba and Hinata Characters: Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Shikamaru Nara, Rock Lee, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Ino Yamanaka
Genres: Fantasy, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 5847 Read: 14044 Published: 27/01/07 Updated: 21/05/07

1. The Proclamation by A Vampires Butterfly

2. A Morning of Surprises by A Vampires Butterfly

3. Ideas and Tears by A Vampires Butterfly

4. The Deceitful Maids by A Vampires Butterfly

5. Prince Garra's Boys by A Vampires Butterfly

6. Shikamaru Meets the Gossiping Maid by A Vampires Butterfly

7. Chouji and the Insulting Maid by A Vampires Butterfly

8. Prince Sasuke's Confusion by A Vampires Butterfly

9. Prince Garra's Confusion Dejfu by A Vampires Butterfly

10. Glares and Giggles by A Vampires Butterfly

11. The Angry Princes and The Frightened Jester by A Vampires Butterfly

12. Hinata the Peace Maker by A Vampires Butterfly

13. The Green Knight of the Kingdom Hidden in Leaves or Bushy Brows by A Vampires Butterfly

14. Getting Ready by A Vampires Butterfly

The Proclamation by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Okay so I love once upon a time stories and I just had to write this so yeah...

Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto. Why do you have to rub it in? >>
Once upon a time there was beautiful princess of large village hidden in leaves. She had a cruel father, the king of their noble and elite clan. The princess was a shy, quiet girl who stayed in the background whenever she could even though she was the heir to the clan.

Her father was always disapproving of the princess so when she was still young the proclamation was made if on her eighteenth birthday she was not married or engaged he would find her choices for a husband and if she did not chose at the set date he would chose for her.

She was sweet and gentle and everyone knew she would be a great queen, but the question was who was to be her king?
A Morning of Surprises by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
I know the prologue sucks. I couldn't think of anything for it, but you get it right? Cruel king, arranged marriage and what not. Anyway I hope the story ends up better then that.

Disclaimer: I know! I know! I don't own Naruto! * runs away sobbing*
Hinata woke to the breaking of the sun on the horizon and watched for a moment out her window from a high stone tower. She yawned quietly remembering vaguely that it was an important day. She tried to remember as she got up ringing a small sliver bell next to her bed signaling to her servants she had awoken. The two maids came in one with light pink hair the other with bleach blonde locks. They both curtsied then smiled up at their princess.

“Happy Birthday Princess Hinata!” they called out in their equally annoying high voices. ‘Oh yes it is my eighteenth birthday’ she thought to herself as she cringed from the early morning screeching.

“So what are you going to wear for the suitors?” Sakura asked excitedly as if they were there for her.

Hinata looked her blankly, not only because she could care less what she wore for anyone, but at the word “suitors”.

“What do you mean Sakura?” Hinata asked making her other maid, Ino step up beside Sakura.

“Well Princess Hinata it is your eighteenth birthday and the king has decided to send for princes to come and meet you.” Ino said as Sakura giggled beside her.

“Oh.” Was all Hinata could say. ‘So I am to be married off to whoever decides to pay the most?’ she thought sadly wishing that her two giggling maids could take her place and she could go hide in her private library where brave knights saved princesses in distress and they lived happily ever after. She was brought out of her thoughts as her maids began to lead her to the bath, proclaiming that she was to look her best that day and they were going to make sure she did. For about an hour Hinata was washed and scrubbed until her porcelain skin gleamed. Her long, dark, silken locks were conditioned then dried and brushed. Finally her maids tried to make her put on a ridiculous frilly pink dress, but she decided upon a floor-reaching midnight blue dress with long open sleeves with satin matching slippers.

“Really Princess Hinata you should wear clothes of lighter color like pink or yellow.” Sakura said sighing flipping her own pink hair.

“Oh come Princess Hinata it’s time to meet the suitors.” Ino said giggling along with Sakura.

“One of them is so handsome Princess Hinata. We both saw him this morning I think his name was Prince Sasuke of the Uchiha clan. “Said Sakura dreamily as both the maids led Hinata down the spiraling staircase.

“Oh and the other prince is handsome as well with his blood red hair. His name is Prince Garra of Suna, you know the sand village?” Ino said dreamily as well.

Soon they had reached the main hall where the King sat upon a mighty throne of gold and sliver the clan sign etched into the back. On his right stood two boys both looked maybe a year or two older than Hinata. One had handsome smooth features his face framed by jet black hair with tints of shining blue, in the back it looked windswept with sharp looking spikes. He had deep onyx eyes and wore a small smile almost a smirk as he looked toward Hinata. He wore a black long sleeved shirt with a dark blue shirt underneath showing through a low v neck. He had black matching pants and had his hands shoved in his pockets.

The boy beside him had short blood red hair that had the color of the sunset. He had a flawlessly emotionless face as he looked at Hinata with light green eyes framed in black with a red tattoo over his left eye. He wore a wine red long sleeved shirt with golden dragons swimming through sand winds down the sleeves.

“Hello Hinata, today these fine young men have come to meet you. This is Prince Sasuke of the Uchiha clan.” Her father said gesturing to the dark haired boy who walked over to Hinata taking her hand and kissing it gently as he bowed. He stood back up keeping her hand in his.

“It is very nice to meet you Princess Hinata.” He said in low husky voice.

Hinata gasped blushing as he kissed her hand. She looked into his onyx eyes feeling as if she could get lost in the deep black pools. He looked back at her, his small smile growing just a bit as she broke the eye contact blushing furiously.

“Ahem.” The king said watching them carefully as Hinata blushed and Sasuke walked back to his place beside the king. “Well anyway the other prince is Prince Garra of Suna. “ Sasuke smirked at the red headed prince as he pasted him. Garra ignored the boys smirk and walked over to Hinata whose blush had finally died down she looked at Garra respectably. Garra walked over to her bowing deeply.

“It is a pleasure to meet a princess dressed in shadows with the beauty of the moon.” He said in a whispered voice standing up tall again he looked at her a flash of emotion appearing in those before emotionless green eyes.

“T- thank you Prince Garra.” She stuttered quietly in that snowflake soft voice.

Garra walked back over to and stood next to Sasuke who gave him a unnoticed death glare.

“The princes will be staying in our home for the summer.” The king said and motioned for them to leave, but as the princes left and Hinata about to leave the king said.

“Wait Hinata,”

“Yes father?”

“Try not to mess this arrangement up.” The king said in an icy tone then sent Hinata away with tears in her lily eyes her maids trailing behind her.
Ideas and Tears by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Well so far no one has reviewed this story. Oh well I enjoy writing it so I'm going to keep writing it maybe when it's done people will review. Oh well.

Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto. If I did... WOW it would be different, but I don't * cries*
‘Well I think that went well except for that stupid Garra boy what was with that lame comment? “Dressed in shadows with the beauty of the moon?” blah whatever I will win the heart of that beautiful shy princess.’ Prince Sasuke thought as he walked to his room laying down on the large bed staring up at the ceiling thinking. ‘It will be easy enough princesses always fall for me this one will be just as easy.’

“Do you need anything sir?” asked his servant, Shino polity.

“Wow wasn’t that princess a pretty one? Huh Sasuke?” his other servant a louder one, Kiba asked giving him a mischievous look.

Sasuke sat up looking at his two servants giving them “I’m to cool for anyone” look with a half smirk.

“She was like beautiful! I don’t even know why you need the whole summer. Did you see her blushing? Something defiantly clicked between you two.” Kiba went on the princess’s face floating around his mind. Shino elbowed him motioning for him to shut up.

“Princess Hinata was very beautiful. I hope I will win her heart, but then again whose heart haven’t I won?” Sasuke chuckled a little then winced remembering that horrible pink haired maid that was spying on him that morning. He was sure she had watched him bathe, but whenever he had looked around he didn’t see her so well he would have to have Shino keep on watch for her.

“Yes sir, but Prince Garra seemed to have her quite taken with him.” Shino pointed out calmly.
“Yeah, but that was so lame the shadows and moon crap. She so liked Sasuke better.” Kiba argued angrily.

“Well why don’t we find that out? I will ask the princess’s blonde maid and you ask the pink-haired one.” Shino said giving Kiba a hidden winning smirk.

“What? How come I get the crazy one? Did you see how she was spying on Sasuke? She is psycho!” Kiba shouted

“Well then I will take the pink- haired one, but I am sure the blonde is just as crazy.” Shino said

“Well report to me both of your findings.” Sasuke said to them reminding them that they were still in his room. Then waved them out. They both went towards Princess Hinata’s room to find the crazy maids.


“Princess Hinata, it’s okay. Shh it’s going be okay. Did you see how much Prince Sasuke liked you? I am so proud of you for not fainting.” Sakura cooed over the upset Hinata.

Hinata sat up from her bed wiping her tear ridden eyes.

“T-they were both s-so charming weren’t t-they?” Hinata asked trying to stop her tears. She had cried many times before from her father’s cruel remarks and was mad at herself for crying once again. She knew she should toughen up. That his words shouldn’t affect her so easily, but she just couldn’t help it.

“Oh yes Princess Hinata! Prince Garra was so charming with that beautiful remark.” Ino said dreamily

“It will be awful choosing between them, but you have all summer. I hope you will have some fun with this.” Sakura said

“Fun? What do you mean? I just hope I won’t make a fool of myself.” Hinata said glumly looking at her maids who she had always thought would be much better princesses then her. They were so much more beautiful then her or so she thought and would have been able to have any number princes if they were princesses.

“Oh we will help you all the way. Right Ino?” Sakura asked the blonde beside her.

“Yes of course we will help you with whatever you need.” Ino replied smiling happily at Hinata.

“Well then I am going to my library please make sure no one disturbs me.” Hinata said and started towards it. Sakura and Ino nodded and went out the door almost running into Sasuke’s boys.
The Deceitful Maids by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
So I finally got some wonderful reviews That was so happy to receive. Thank you beloved readers and reviewers. I don't own Naruto it hurts me to keep writing that awful truth. ;.;
Sakura and Ino glared at the boys that were standing right outside Hinata’s door.

“Do you need anything with the princess?” Sakura asked coldly

“Oh well we work for Prince Sasuke and we just wanted to see what the princess thought of him.” Kiba explained quickly kinda scared of the glares he was receiving. Shino nodded in agreement.

“Oh well Princess Hinata said that both the princes were charming and that she just hoped she wouldn’t make a fool of herself in front of them.” Ino said then started to walk past them motioning secretly for Kiba to follow.

“Oh yes exactly what she said.” Sakura said and quickly walked a different direction motioning for Shino to follow.

Both boys looked at each other nervously, but then followed after the girls.

“Well what she really said was that Prince Garra was charming and handsome and had stolen her heart. So you must tell your prince that it is too late.” Sakura whispered to Shino. She wanted Prince Sasuke all to herself and she knew this would work easily.

“Are you sure?” Shino asked surprised

“Very.” Sakura said nodding “Now if you would excuse me…”

“Shino.”

“Shino I must get back to work. Be sure to deliver the message to your prince.” And with that she walked off leaving Shino stunned.

“Well she said that Prince Sasuke was perfectly dreamy and that he had stolen her heart. Tell your prince that he has won her heart.” Ino said she wanted Prince Garra to herself and this would be easiest way for her.

“Really? That’s great!” Kiba said excitedly

“Yep isn’t it?” Ino agreed and turned around about to leave.

“Make sure to deliver my message to your prince um…”

“Kiba.”

“Kiba. Don’t forget now.” Ino said flipping her hair winking at him.

He smiled his doggy smile back at her and rushed off to tell the prince while Shino did the same with much different information. Ino and Sakura were greedily thinking of their future marriages to the handsome princes while Sasuke was thinking of the Princess Hinata while said princess was in her private library reading about brave shining knights day dreaming of someone saving her from this life like the beautiful princesses in the books.
Prince Garra's Boys by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Yeah well I really love writing this story. I am about to post another chapter for my other story too so for all those reading that don't worry I haven't forgotten it. I don't own Naruto sheesh why must I say that horrible truth every time? ;;
While all of this confusion was happening Prince Garra returned to his room his mind filled with the image of the beautiful princess. He entered his room and lay on the bed staring at the ceiling as his two servants entered.

“So how’d it go?” Chouji asked him digging into a giant turkey leg talking with his mouth full.

“Sheesh wait till you’re done eating you moron.” Shikamaru said looking at the other servant in disgust.

‘How did I get stuck with these idiots as servants?’ Garra wondered to himself watching them.

Chouji swallowed his food and repeated his question.

“It went fine.” Garra replied watching in distaste as his servant took another bite of the turkey leg.

“I saw everything. I think it went really well. She was blushing and that compliment you gave her. She’s a quiet one though isn’t she?” Shikamaru asked lazily trying not to look at Chouji.

“I see nothing wrong with that.” Garra said warningly. He really liked this princess she seemed perfect in everyway and he didn’t want to hear a single thing that sounded even remotely insulting.

“Of course not sheesh I was just saying.” Shikamaru said quickly.

“I bet she will pick you over that pompous Prince Sasuke.” Chouji said thankfully swallowing his turkey before.

“Well that prince was pretty smooth.” Shikamaru mumbled under his breath.

“Well just to be sure I am sending you both to check on how the princess thought of me.” Garra commanded sending them away.

“How troublesome.” Shikamaru mumbled as he went out with Chouji taking the stupid turkey leg away from him and throwing it away making him cry out his protest. They made their way towards Hinata’s room where Shino and Kiba had just left.
Shikamaru Meets the Gossiping Maid by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Well I know it's short I will try to write longer later on. With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto ;.;
They split up at Hinata’s door when they didn’t find the maids Shikamaru went left, Chouji right.

“Oh and he was jus so handsome wasn’t he?”

“Oh yes so gorgeous!”

Shikamaru sighed as he heard the giggling and shrieks of a small group maids gathered around the loud blonde maid.

“Troublesome women.” He mumbled under his breath before bravely turning the corner of the hall and faced the gaggle of girls.

“Hello um ladies. Which one of you is the Princesses maid?” Shikamaru asked in his usual bored tone trying his best to be polite.

The girls whispered excitedly forming a huddle some looking back at him then going back to whispering.

“That would be me.” Ino said proudly stepping from the circle. “I’m Ino and what is your name?” the group giggled behind her. Shikamaru sighed.

“I’m Shikamaru, servant of Prince Garra. He sent me to find out how the Princess thought of him.” Shikamaru said taking a glance at the group who giggled again he rolled his eyes and turned his eyes back to the blonde maid in front of him.

“Ooo a servant of Prince Garra you say? Well the Princess did not like him much. Hmm what did she say that Prince Sasuke was charming and very handsome? I am pretty sure Prince Sasuke has stolen her heart.

“Really? Well then I guess I have to go tell him.” Shikamaru sighed turning around to leave.

“Bye if you need anything else come right to me Shikamaru.” Ino waved and went back to the circle, which continued to gossip and giggle.
Chouji and the Insulting Maid by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Okay so here's another chapter. Hope you all enjoy. With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto
While Shikamaru was suffering Ino’s flirting Chouji was running square into one of the most annoying maids.

“What the- get out of my way fatty.” Sakura said angrily as she ran into the poor boy while trying to deliver towels to the upstairs bathroom.

“WHAT! I am not fat! How can you be talking with that huge forehead?” Chouji shouted at her or at least that’s what he wanted to shout at her, but he held back the words and swallowed them down.

“I am so sorry that I got in your m’lady,” he said politely and calmly, then bowed,” I am Prince Garra’s servant and was only wondering from his orders if I could find out what the Princess thought of him though, if I did not see her with my own eyes I would be sure that you were her with such beauty.” Oh yeah Chouji could be great with words when his mouth isn’t full.

“Oh well umm,” For once Sakura was speechless she blushed putting a hand to her cheek looking away. “Well the Princess thought that he was perfectly handsome and charming like you very much are sir.”

“Thank you. Prince Garra will be happy to hear he was so well liked, but may I ask your name?” Chouji asked smiling sweetly.

“Oh its… its Sakura.” She said looking at him and smiling back sweetly he had pretty much swept her off her feet, now if only she didn’t like Prince Sasuke so much though he seemed to get farther and farther in her tiny mind as she talked to Chouji. “And yours?”

“Chouji, now I won’t keep you from your work any longer tell me if the Princess says anything more of Prince Garra.” He said then bowed again taking the hand that she held to her cheek and kissing it lightly before walking away. She blushed like the Princess herself and then realized she still had an armful of towels, sighed and started back towards the upstairs bathroom.

‘Hehe that was easy enough though she was pretty though she called me fat the little…’ Chouji thought as he returned quickly to tell Prince Garra the good news.
Prince Sasuke's Confusion by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Yep here it is or is it?

I don't own Naruto
Prince Sasuke was worried now, his servants hadn’t returned yet. He sat on his bed thinking about going to find the Princess himself. Then Kiba came running in grinning a wide doggy smile.

“Good news! The Princesses maid said that you have stolen her heart!” Kiba shouted happily patting Sasuke on the back.

Sasuke looked at him in shock for less than a second then smirked.

“Did anyone ever have a doubt?” Even with that pompous remark Sasuke’s chest tightened and his heart skipped a beat he was more than overjoyed by the news, but really has anyone ever known Sasuke as one to show his emotions?

“I never did boss!” Kiba piped up, but Sasuke had stopped listening and was trying to decide whether to find the Princess and prove that he loved her back or to stay and play it cool. He was about to make the decision when Shino came in his head bowed down in a solemn way. Kiba was bouncing up and down excitedly and was about to tell Shino then good news when Shino said,
“I have bad news Prince Sasuke, Sakura, the Princesses other maid says that Prince Garra has stolen the Princesses heart. I am sorry.” Shino said sadly.

“What? No, Ino, the blonde maid said that Sasuke won!” Kiba shouted his eyes going wide in shock and disbelief. Sasuke looked at Shino in well hidden disbelief.

“I will have to find out for myself. Since you to seem unable to handle the simple task of having the same story I will go find Princess Hinata.” Sasuke said calmly in a icy voice then strided out of the room and went to find the princess.
Prince Garra's Confusion Dejfu by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Yep well really I have nothing to say.

I don't own Naruto
Prince Garra was sitting on his bed resting his eyes as he waited for his servants to arrive. He was slightly worried when his servants hadn’t returned by now and was thinking of doing it himself and killing them later when Shikamaru walked in looking very tense. Garra could sense this couldn’t be good news.

“Well sir Ino, the Princesses maid, said that Prince Sasuke stole the Princesses heart away.” Shikamaru mumbled.

Garra looked at him ready to kill the bearer of bad news, and then Chouji burst in.

“She loved you Prince Garra, you’ve stolen her heart!” Chouji shouted running right into Shikamaru and both fell to the floor. Garra looked down in disgust at the heap.

“I am going to find out the truth you morons.” He whispered murderously then walked out the door. Shikamaru pushed Chouji off him getting up, brushing himself off.

“What are you talking about Ino told me herself that Sasuke won!”

“Whatever! Sakura said Garra won!”

“Sasuke!”

“Garra!”

“SASUKE!”

“GARRA!”

They continued to fight as Prince Garra and Prince Sasuke went to find the Princess who had just emerged from her private library where she had been happily reading away from all of the chaos. Now she was about to have a very awful moment
Glares and Giggles by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Okay I am soooooooooooo very very very sorry about not having time to post all week stupid school work keeping me really busy and I know this chapter is horribly short, but I will desperately try to post more this week. With much love and apologies, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^



Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto



‘Where is she?” both princes thought as they stormed the grand halls of the castle. Sasuke on the right hall and Garra on the left, with poor Hinata in the middle. Both princes reached the hall where Princess Hinata’s bedroom door sat at the same time and both glared their special death glares talking without moving their lips.

‘What are you doing here?’ Sasuke glared at Garra.

‘I could ask you the same. Now get out my way I need to talk to the Princess.’ Garra shot back with his piercing green glare.

‘Stay away from her. I need to talk to the Princess.’ Sasuke said without saying with cold onyx eyes.

They both stayed unmoving in the hall, without saying a word having a fierce battle. While just outside her door a battle was raging on Princess Hinata herself was getting a much welcomed visit from her favorite jester ,who has the princes fought their silent battle, was entertaining her in her bedroom. (and no not in that way you perverts he’s a jester he is making her laugh and telling jokes she asked for him to come up because she was stressed sheesh stupid perverts)

As the princes heard the tinkling sound of the Princesses laughter like silver bells ringing quietly coming from the bedroom door they stopped their glaring battle and moved simutalously towards the door. As they both reached to turn the doorknob they again glared nether willing to move for the other one to just open the door. Finally after hearing the Princess laugh again Sasuke knocked on the door with a sharp flick of the wrist. The laughter abruptly stopped and then after a few moments the door was opened by none other then Princess Hinata, who as she saw both the princes at her door blushed and then immediately fainted only to be caught by the blonde haired jester.
End Notes:
Again really sorry about it being so short. Leave me a review. Again with much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
The Angry Princes and The Frightened Jester by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Here is another chapter to make up for the not posting all week I would love some more replies! I check them on a daily basis so just drop a few comments about what you thought about the story before you leave okay? With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^



Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto




“Woah! Princess Hinata? You there?” The jester asked brushing back spiky blond bangs from his sky blue eyes with a free hand then picked her up bridal style and carried her to her bed. He wore orange tights and an orange tunic with a jiggling hat with many arms of orange and yellow cloth with golden bells at the ends, so that with each step a bell jiggled after him.

While he did all this the princes were steaming mad shooting poison tipped daggers through their equally killing glares and if looks could kill the poor jester would be lying, cold on the plush purple carpet. The princes looked at each other each giving a slight nod both silently agreeing to make a truce until the jester was out of the picture and had his grimy hands off THEIR princess.

The jester laid the princess gently on the bed, brushing her silky black hair from her closed eyes and still burning red face then turned around grinning a wide foolish grin, his blue eyes closed, an arm rubbing the back of his head.

“So you guys are the princes? Well I am Naruto this castles fool.” Naruto said loudly, giving them both a gracious bow the bells jiggling loudly, still grinning.

“What did you think you were doing a moment ago with the princess, fool?” Sasuke asked coldly giving another killing glare.

“What? She fainted! I just made sure she was okay and comfortable,” at that Naruto gave a quick glance at the sleeping Princess with a hint of something in his eyes that something made the princes blood boil. Naruto turned back to them, “Besides I didn’t see you guys moving to help her.” Naruto challenged, he had never been good with the whole “If they are better than you just don’t say anything.” crap that Iruka was always telling him about.

Prince Garra stepped up with a terrifying look that almost made the poor blond jester step back in fear.

“If you knew what was good for you, you would stay away from her and NEVER give her that kind of glance again.” Garra whispered his voice filled with blood lust preferably the jester’s warm spilled blood covering his hands staining them with what would always be a pleasurable memory. Garra took a step forward towards Naruto, Sasuke smirking behind him, why waste his time killing the boy when Garra was perfectly ready to do the dirty deed, besides he might get blood spilled on his clothes or in his precious hair.

Naruto stood his ground ready to fight the pompous princes, but gave a little gulp as he saw the flash of murder in those green eyes that were glaring at him.

“W-what are you two doing to my jester?” a soft voice asked from the bed.

All the boys turned towards a confused and slightly angry princess.
Hinata the Peace Maker by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Well here is yet another chapter despite all the little program problems with TONFA.

I don't own Naruto
Hinata got up gracefully the trail of her dress landing behind her as she slide off the bed and walked towards the boys. A few thoughts went through their heads.

‘I wonder if I kill the jester how long would she be sad?’ Garra thought trying to keep his face emotionless, but it was very hard watching his princess coming towards him.

‘Damn jester this is all his fault. Dobe.’ Sasuke thought throwing a quick glare at the jester then turned his handsome face to the princess.

‘I wish I had some raman.’ Naruto thought going into a little daydream about his favorite food only to be snapped out by catching a scary glare from Sasuke. ‘Sheesh what’s his problem?’

“S-so what are you doing to Naruto?” Hinata asked softly desperately trying to keep from stuttering.

“Well Princess-” Sasuke started before getting rudely interrupted by the loud-mouthed blond.

“They were mad at me saying something about not touching their princess when I carried you to the bed after you fainted and all.” Naruto said, scooting a bit closer to Hinata, not that he was scared of the princes or anything, no he, uh he wanted to protect her just incase, from behind, no he wasn’t hiding behind her, nope he was protecting her.

Hinata blushed at the thought of the very cute jester carrying her to her bed, then turned to the princes,

“Is this true?” she asked, very proud of herself for not stuttering.

“Well you see, I just wasn’t sure that he was to be trusted with taking care of such a fragile girl such as yourself.” Sasuke said smoothly.

“Well I thank you for worrying about me, but I trust my jester. Did you princes come here for another reason other then to protect me from the jester?” she inquired almost letting a few giggles slip out at the faces of the princes before they were quickly replaced with emotionless masks.

“Yes princess, in fact I was wondering if you would join me for a moonlit dinner tonight.” Garra asked bowing giving her a small, never before seen, not insane smile.

Sasuke glared at him, but before he could say anything the princess, with her face very red answered.

“W-why umm, y-yes of course I would l-love to join you.” Hinata answered turning away from the two suitors.

“I will come and meet you here at around ten. See you then princess.” Garra said bowing and kissing her hand gently before turning away from the other two red faced boys both burning mad though Naruto wasn’t sure why he was mad.

Sasuke bowed to her and quickly stormed out before his cool was lost. Naruto grinned at her and started to juggle though now the princess’s mind seemed else where, so did Naruto’s he just couldn’t understand why he had gotten mad because it wasn’t his business who kissed the princess’s hand that guy was a prince he was allowed to do that, but still seeing him do that and ask Hinata out so suavely made his blood boil.

‘What’s the matter with me?’ he thought then let out a shout in pain as he dropped the heavy vase on his foot, it didn’t break, but dang did it hurt!

The pain stopped as soon as he saw Hinata come from her thoughts and tend to his throbbing foot. ‘What is the matter with me?’ he thought as he realized his heart started beating faster with just a single touch by the beautiful princess. ‘This can’t end well.’ He thought, but then let his mind shut down as Hinata continued to tend to him.
The Green Knight of the Kingdom Hidden in Leaves or Bushy Brows by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
I know I know I haven't updated in forever really sorry I feel awful about it, but I am sick and I can't go for more than an hour without passing out in a fever induced sleep so I hope I feel better so I can update a bit faster. With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^

I don't own Naruto
“Thank you again Princess, Please just call me if you need to be cheer up! And are you sure you don’t want me to send up someone to check if you have a fever? Your face is awful red. No? Well then bye!” Naruto ran out of the Princesses room, waving and grinning.

He would give life and limb just to see the princess’s pretty face, even though it seemed she had a fever because as soon as he had bowed and politely kissed her hand she had again almost fainted and her face immediately seemed to catch on fire. Shrugging he walked briskly down the halls his bells jiggling with each step.

As he walked past one of the many grand doors of the castle he thought of the princes and how they seemed to hate him. ‘That red head dude was scary.’ He thought shivering. ‘What are their problems? What did I ever do to them?’ he thought. He was so deep in thought that as he didn’t notice someone else in the hall until he ran right into them.

“OW! What the heck?” Naruto shouted as he collided with the other guy and landed hard on his butt on the hard stone tiles. He got up slowly rubbing his poor bottom in pain. He looked over at the other guy a strange one to say at that. He was dressed in tight green clothes and had the bushiest eyebrows Naruto had ever seen!

“Oh I am sorry for running into you. I was trying to practice walking the halls with my eyes closed to show my youthful power!” the other boy proclaimed jumping up doing a very strange stance. Yep defiantly a weirdo.

“Well try walking with your eyes opened bushy brows!” Naruto said looking the obliviously insane guy up and down. The guy gave him a very queer look.

“My name is Rock Lee, great and powerful Green Knight of the Kingdom Hidden in Leaves! Not bushy brows.” “Rock Lee” (bushy brows) once again proclaimed. Naruto was regretting thinking at all and running into this freak.

“I’m Naruto the jester of the kingdom.” Naruto said then started slowly backing away. Rock Lee (bushy brows) waved at the retreating jester before turning and running in the other direction. ‘Gotta remember to watch out for that guy.’ Naruto thought watching the bowl of shiny black hair disappear from view.
Getting Ready by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Umm...*rubs back of head guiltily* Okay so I said I gave up on this fic. And I did. I really had no idea where to go. But when I was looking for something to work on that I felt like working on and then I saw this, I looked it over and saw that I really did have something to work on. So here I am. I know it is short, but I have an idea for the next chapter so I will get that up soon. I hope you guys haven't given up on me too much. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
The clock ticked time away, minute after minute went by as Gaara threw and destroyed outfit after outfit, Shikamaru and Chouji watching from a distant. Shikamaru snoozing against a wall and Chouji nervously devouring another turkey leg.

“No…no…no…no…no…Why didn’t you morons pack anything right?!” Prince Gaara directed the last part at his seemingly useless servants.

“We didn’t pack your highness. It was too troublesome and you said we would mess it up, so you did yourself.” The supposedly sleeping servant answered, his eyes staying closed, his mouth barely moved even as he spoke.

Garra growled in response, added in a burning glare as an afterthought. Shikamaru opened one eye as he heard a growl and looked at his master with a questioning look.

“If your highness is so unhappy with his own choices of clothes then he should only growl at himself.” Shikamaru stated in a tone that he knew the prince hated.

“Shut up or I will make sure you never get to see those precious clouds of yours ever again.” he growled once more turning back to his clothing.

He held up a silk black shirt before throwing it back into the growing by the minute pile of cloth. Then a gold shirt, red, blue…

“NO! No and no! Wait…” Gaara picked up a sliver silk shirt with long sleeves. The shirt was designed with dark full moon over the right breast; the cuffs were made of real onyx stones and shined as he lifted it up.

“Perfect.” He whispered and smiled softly. He grabbed black, slightly baggy, pants and threw the outfit together, adding as an afterthought a simple sliver pedant with a matching onyx stone that shined along with his cuffs, held around his neck by a strong sliver chain.

He looked at his refection, smirking as he saw the sliver making his red hair stand out even more and moved his hand through the soft red locks. He turned to his servants who looked as if they couldn’t have cared less what the prince wore.

“Idiots.” He mumbled as he turned back to the mirror. He then looked over at the grandfather clock that stood against the wall of his chambers and saw he had to be at the princess’s door in five minutes.

“Couldn’t hurt to be a bit early.” He said more to himself then his lazy and eating servants. He grabbed a small blue box as he walked out the door, slamming it so that Shikamaru fell over in surprise and Chouji almost dropped his chip bag. The servants heard their prince mutter the word ‘idiots’ before his footsteps slowly faded.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3156