Happily Ever After by A Vampires Butterfly
Summary: "On her eighteenth birthday she is to marry." That was the cruel kings orders and now it is Princess Hinata's eighteenth birthday and two princes are to stay for the summer for her to chose her husband. Which will she chose? Will it end in happily ever after?
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Kiba and Hinata Characters: Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Hinata Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Shikamaru Nara, Rock Lee, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Ino Yamanaka
Genres: Fantasy, Humor, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 14 Completed: No Word count: 5847 Read: 14046 Published: 27/01/07 Updated: 21/05/07
The Proclamation by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Okay so I love once upon a time stories and I just had to write this so yeah...

Disclaimer: Don't own Naruto. Why do you have to rub it in? >>
Once upon a time there was beautiful princess of large village hidden in leaves. She had a cruel father, the king of their noble and elite clan. The princess was a shy, quiet girl who stayed in the background whenever she could even though she was the heir to the clan.

Her father was always disapproving of the princess so when she was still young the proclamation was made if on her eighteenth birthday she was not married or engaged he would find her choices for a husband and if she did not chose at the set date he would chose for her.

She was sweet and gentle and everyone knew she would be a great queen, but the question was who was to be her king?
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3156