The sun starts from the east by CluelessIdiot
Summary: [Narusasu][Kakairu][shounenai]Like Sasuke would let something as insignificant as gender get in the way of reviving the Uchiha clan. Now all he needs, is a husband to change the diapers! And is Kakashi on crack? Mpreg ? Maybe from a completely new perspective

Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Kakashi and Iruka Characters: Iruka Umino, Kakashi Hatake, Naruto Uzumaki, Pair KakaIruk, Pair SasuNaru, Sasuke Uchiha
Genres: None
Warnings: Yaoi
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4759 Read: 5665 Published: 07/02/06 Updated: 10/02/07

1. Chapter 1 by CluelessIdiot

2. Advice by CluelessIdiot

3. Finding Oneself by CluelessIdiot

4. Evening came too soon by CluelessIdiot

5. Festival and Fun!! by CluelessIdiot

Chapter 1 by CluelessIdiot
Author's Notes:
Sorry people this is my first fanfic so please be easy on me. This is a shounen-ai fanfic so if you are not comfortable please don’t continue.

Disclaimer: I don’t own the characters in Naruto, Masashi Kishimoto does.

The sun starts to rise from the east, bathing the hidden village of Konoha in a soft golden light. All was quiet so early in the morning all except at the Uchiha Manor. A certain dark-haired jounin was currently clutching an antediluvian scroll in one hand and screaming unmentionable obscenities towards his entire deceased clan and one late older brother which he killed himself.

“Itachi this is all your damn fault you $#$$#!” Sasuke sputtered indignantly for the sixth maybe seventh time to no one in particular.

“If you didn’t kill the entire clan I might not have this problem you f$ing SOB!” desperation and hopelessness set in hard, as the great Uchiha Sasuke crumpled to the ground clutching his head in despair.

“Oi Sasuke-teme, what in the world are you yelling about!” a disembodied voice boomed from outside his window.

Sasuke half-heartedly reached for a paper weight on his desk and tossed it in the general direction of the annoying yet strangely familiar voice. Resulting in a soft thud and commotion in the trees beside his window.

“Ow! What was that for Uchiha jerkface!” the voice squeaked as a 6 foot blond in ANBU’s garb leapt gracefully onto his window ledge, rubbing his forehead vigorously and muttering venomously about how his best friend can be so utterly bitchy in the mornings.

Sasuke merely rolled his eyes in response as he shuffled back to his desk to put away the scroll in his hand not bothering to invite his guest (however unwanted) in. Sensing a scandal or maybe just some good blackmail material, the ANBU tried to intercept the mysterious parcel only to be clocked soundly on the head.

“Go away Naruto!” Sasuke screamed at the ANBU.

“No ! Not unless you tell me what your problem is?” Naruto then proceeded to give that snotty little spoilt brat impersonation. (did a rather good job too)

“Get out!”

“ AWW! Come on tell me maybe I can help!” Naruto pouted and gave his best rendition of the infamous “Uzumaki puppy-dog eyes”™.

Exhausted and completely helpless towards the disgustingly adorable blond he rubbed the bridge of his nose and conceded, “Okay, if I tell you will you shut up and get out of my house?” Naruto nodded excitedly in response.

“I cannot have Uchiha heirs...” Sasuke murmured softly.

“What! WHY!”

“Because the sharingan is a sex-linked trait!” he flared, losing complete control of his temper at the stupid, loud blockhead of a best friend.

“Er…so?”

Suddenly the urge to strangle the dumb blond (no offence to blondes just this one dumb blond) came back in full force.

“It…means…Naruto…,”trying his best to collect himself again whilst he explained. “That only girls can pass down the trait for sharingan and boys can’t. Is that simple enough for you?”

“…” Naruto was speechless for once in his entire 23 years of existence.

“Yes Naruto, and I’m not a girl so I cannot have heirs. Itachi didn’t leave any other female relative alive so the chances of someone else producing Uchiha heirs is nil” Sasuke slumped down and buried his face in his knees. His dreams were crushed, nothing can save the Uchiha clan now.

“Oi Uchiha don’t cry about it. Why don’t we ask Tsunade-obaachan for help? She should know bout this stuff, right?” Naruto chirped as he placed a loud smack on Sasuke’s back.

“Mm..not crying! And I’m not asking for help from the Godaime of all people!” rubbing his abused back he tried to make for the door before his friend gets one of his “bright ideas”.

Naruto however managed to cut him off completely from his path of escape and hoisted the dark-haired jounin onto his shoulders heading straight for the Hokage’s Tower with his captive kicking and screaming all the way through.

(End of Chapter)
Advice by CluelessIdiot
Author's Notes:

Hello I'm new here, I'm kinda testing waters here. IF you like my fic please review and tell me if I should continue.

Disclaimer: Naruto and gang does not belong to me.
The Fifth Hokage had just finished a hard day of carrying out her responsibilities to the people of Konoha. Duties that ranged from filing essential papers, berating a perverted Sannin for peeping at the ladies’ baths to executing S-class criminals and protecting the village from the onslaught of killer Sound Nins and their pet snakes. Needless to say after such a fulfilling day, she was completely exhausted to say the very least. She heaved a sigh of utmost relief as she collapsed into her swiveling Hokage’s chair and slumped onto her desk for some much needed beauty rest, she couldn’t/wouldn’t stand to have some of her wrinkles showing through her jutsu.

She closed her eyes and started drifting off towards the first stage of slumber, relaxing to the sound of birds chirping and leaves rustling and Kotetsu screaming her name, how relaxing… wait Kotetsu is really screaming her name! She shot up suddenly as one of her most trusted secretaries burst through the door hollering about something she couldn’t quite comprehend through her sleep-deprived head. “Something Naruto, something problem, something coming here”, echoed in her head, yes definitely incomprehensible.

Kotetsu’s hysterical blabbering was abruptly cut off when the door behind him came to rest painfully upon him after being kicked down by yours truly future Hokage carrying a very unhappy Uchiha Sasuke.

Suddenly Kotetsu was struck by the urge to resign all over again. Forget Izumo, he wasn’t going to stick around and endure the needless persecution and exploitation once Naruto comes into power. Yes! He was no pushover, he won’t stick around and be the Hokage’s bitc…unfortunately Kotetsu’s inner ramblings came to an end when Naruto decided to stand on the fallen door rendering the ill-fated secretary unconscious (something the fifth Hokage secretly wished to be at this very moment).

“What do you want Naruto? Why do you always have to abuse my staff and property on a regular basis and please put Sasuke down, he looks like he is going to throw a hissy fit.” Tsunade hissed, the exasperation too difficult to hide.

“Tsunade-obaachan!”shrieked the little blond brat with little regard for time and place. “Sasuke needs your help! He needs to become a girl so he can have Uchiha babies.” Naruto proclaimed proudly as he unceremoniously dumped his bundle onto the floor. Grinning smugly at Sasuke who was currently scowling darkly back at him.

“What you mean by that!” Even the sleep-deprived mind of the Hokage did a double-take on that announcement.

“ I don’t know much really.” confessed Naruto at which Sasuke rolled his eyes and grumbled softly to himself “big surprise”.

“ Why don’t you ask Sasuke, I think he knows. Kept talking in amazingly complex sentences.”

“ Okay that’s it, I’ve had enough. Naruto go sit in the corner and shut up and you Uchiha explain yourself!” thundered a thoroughly annoyed and finally awake Tsunade-sama.

Naruto looked like he was going to start World War III right there in the office he actually might one day use, that was until Sasuke clocked him on the head and pointed to the corner, glaring for good measure. The brash blond took the hint, rubbing his abused head he started towards the corner with a kicked puppy look and the biggest pout he could muster.

(scene break ... AN: too lazy to repeat explanation again)

“So that is what this is all about.” Tsunade-sama contemplated as she tried to process everything she heard from the last Uchiha.

Sasuke nodded in response.

“Look there may be a way to do it. By reversing the poles of your chakra, we could weaken your masculine energy, the yang, and greatly strengthening the feminine energy, the ying.(1) This way your body can prepare for the operation for gender reassignment, and possibly allow you to fully function as a female.”

At this statement, Sasuke felt a glimmer of hope come back into his life, maybe he could even feel a sliver of happiness in his heart. “But the change is going to be permanent.” Yes, good feeling gone, hope just scurried out the backdoor of his soul and happiness…well happiness threw itself out the window.

“WHAT! Sasuke is going to be a girl!” Naruto screeched from his corner.

“Shut up dobe!” Sasuke hollered flinging random pointy objects at the corner of the room. Regaining some much-needed self control he faced Tsunade-sama with as much courage as possible, “I’m ready.”

“No your not, Sasuke. Gender reassignment is not going to be easy. The reversal of chakra poles may bring about discomfort and the operation may not be as easy to handle. But this is minor for a shinobi, the major problem is how will you react to being a woman and how others will react to you being a woman? Are you prepared to face the possibility that some of your strength will be missing, or that others will see you as a freak? Are you even prepared for motherhood or the much-dreaded monthly issue? You might not even be accepted as a woman and neither as a man, are you ready for the consequences of your decision? There are going to be a lot of changes and going to a different restroom is going to be the least of your concerns.”

Sasuke was speechless, he realized that perhaps he hasn’t exactly thought this through thoroughly. Suddenly he didn’t feel so confident about his decision anymore.

“But…but… obaachan!” Naruto whined realizing that his plan to make Sasuke feel better has backfired. “What about Sasuke’s dream to revive his clan?”

“Naruto!” Tsunade boomed. “I don’t want you goading Sasuke into going through with this. In fact, I don’t want you affecting his decision at all.”

That silenced the blond as he turned to regard his best friend with deep concern. He hoped Sasuke will be fine with the proposition but he highly doubted that. Sasuke had and always been proud of his strength, to lose that part of him was akin to losing his purpose for living. Who actually knew that Ice Prince Uchiha Sasuke actually had a self-esteem problem.

“Look, I want you to go home and think about it. And I won’t accept an answer until you have given it enough thought and that means no less then 2 weeks.”Tsunade reasoned. “I’d give you a longer probation period, but I know by then your decision might be influenced by Naruto.”

“Tsunade-baachan!”

And with that the two rivals/best friends shuffled out of the office bickering in friendly recognition. The great Hokage sighed in both relief and resolute despair as Naruto once again has managed to completely destroy/ruin/demolish the once pristine establishment she once called an office with his unexpected and uninvited visits.

...End of Chapter

1) Taoist believe that the chi or the chakra is made up of two parts, the yang ormale dominant energy and the ying or female sudmissive energy. Both of these energies are complimentary to each other and are symbolized by white and black respectively.
Finding Oneself by CluelessIdiot
Author's Notes:
A/N: I don't own Naruto and gang and please pardons the cliches.

And i want to thank you the people who have reviewed the previous chapter: kenz, PinkInsaNiTy and Dawnofmyheart.
Chapter 3
The two men found themselves wandering aimlessly around Konoha’s dusty streets in companionable silence. The harsh decision was sinking in and both felt awkward talking about it. Naruto sneaked a peek at Sasuke hoping for a reaction out of the stoic nin, and was greatly amused at the familiar scowl that decorated Sasuke’s usually perfect features.

“What are you staring at, dobe?” Sasuke snapped viciously at his blond friend. No one messes with Uchiha Sasuke on a bad day, unless of course you were a fool or have a serious death wish (and I’m talking about those masochistic suicidals too).

“What do think being a girl is like?” Naruto pondered out loud. (Yes I guess it is possible to be a fool with a death wish, an unhealthy combination? Go figure.)

Sasuke jerked to a halt and grabbed Naruto by his collar.” Are you trying to make a fool out of me, or do you seriously think this is funny?” he growled.

“Er…no, no, not at all! It’s just what Tsunade-obaachan asked us to do seem to make a lot of sense!”

“…”

“And since we ain’t got anything better to do, how about we try to investigate that thought?”

‘Yes trust the dobe to come up with completely ridiculous lines of reasoning; he always had a questionable disposition for insanity. Perhaps he is schizophrenic after all, explains his horrendously skewed logic and delusions about grandiosity,’ Sasuke thought to himself. “And how do you propose we do that?”

“By Oroike-no-jutsu, of course!” Naruto declared smugly.

‘No scratch the schizo theory, Naruto just had the mental capabilities of a worm.’ Too upset to make a smart remark, Sasuke resorted to just shaking the dear life out of his ‘best friend’. “No! You will never get me to use that stupid jutsu of yours, so you can have an excuse to spy on girls!”


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Why did I agree to this?” Sasuke bemoaned as he fixed his hair and dress for the fifth time.
“Oh quit whining, this is fun!” the buxom blond with complimentary pig-tails squealed while keeping a close surveillance on the lingerie store across the street.

“You must get this horrendously perverted trait from hanging out with Jiraiya too much.”

Naruto didn’t reply to that comment, merely grabbing one of Sasuke’s hands and dragging him into the store they were “staking out”.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Welcome ladies to Club Eros, where we sell the most suitable lingerie for kunoichis. For comfort or durability or maybe for some simple, naughty pleasure, we have it all!” the enthusiastic sales lady proclaimed proudly.
“That has got to be the worst jingle ever.” Sasuke muttered under bated breath.

“Ano Sa...Sa…ki-chan,” ‘nice save’ Naruto mentally congratulated himself. “Saki-chan is looking for some nice er…nice …” he twisted his features in assertive contemplation, clearly going through a tip-of-tongue experience, or TOT for short.

“Underwear, usuratonkachi.” Sasuke supplied, exasperated with the stupidity of his friend.

“Oh! Your friend is soo gorgeous!” the saleslady fawned over Sasuke, “I bet you are picking something out to impress your koibito right?”

Sasuke didn’t feel that the statement she just made sat well with him. In fact, he felt somewhat traumatized. Unsure whether he should throw himself out of the glass window and run like there was no tomorrow or stab the saleslady mercilessly in the gut, he merely stood there looking confused.

“Yeah, I bet he likes lace right Saki-chan?” Naruto added malevolently, sensing a good blackmail opportunity.

‘KILL NARUTO!’ were the only words that ran through Sasuke’s mind, however before he could act upon his innermost desires, the saleslady shoved him into a cubicle and handed him several samples.

“These were just flown in from Stone Country. It’s our best line. It would look so perfect on you, your skin is so smooth and fair!” the saleslady just had to add that to seal the deal.

A great crash and several curses later. Naruto got bored.

“Oi Saski-chaan…come out and let us see how you look!” he teased, hoping for an eyeful.

“No..go away!”

“Come on… we are all girls here,” Naruto snickered at that.

After a few more minutes of pleading with Sasuke, a small click resounded and the cubicle’s reluctant occupant emerged dressed in nothing more then black lace.

‘Oh man! Sasuke is HOT!’ Naruto squeaked. Unable to hold his chakra and self-control any longer, he deactivated his transformation and tried his best to hold in a severe nose bleed.

“What is the meaning of this?” the confused saleslady demanded, shocked that one of her ‘female’ customers suddenly turned into a man.

Sasuke felt greatly pleased that he managed to make a fool of Naruto, and with a smirk disappeared back into the cubicle. (Yes, let Naruto deal with the saleslady by himself.)

‘Strangely, it felt nice to get that kind of appreciation…wait scratch that, reaction out of Naruto,’ Sasuke smiled at the thought.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He emerged from the cubicle still in his feminine form (no way will he ever let on that Uchiha Sasuke went to a lingerie store) and handed the samples back to the saleslady who was busy reprimanding Naruto for playing such a tasteless joke on her. Naruto merely apologized further and with shoulders slumped and pout in place was making full use of the “Uzumaki Puppy Look™”.
Sasuke quickly exited the store, fully intending to ditch Naruto and run. However his friend was quick to resolve his situation and caught up with him in seconds.

“Sasuke-teme that was mean!” he complained.

Sasuke merely smirked at that suggestion.

“For that you are hereby ordered to make up to your best friend by taking him to the festival tomorrow.” Naruto grinned.

“What? You only want me to do that because no girl will ever go out with you.” Sasuke sputtered.

Naruto didn’t answer to that immediately, averting his face discreetly. Sasuke realized that his words struck a chord in his friend’s heart, seeing his blu eyes fill up with emotion.

“Yeah, no girl ever liked me or probably will ever love me,” the blond unconsciously moved his hand over his navel as he spoke. “Maybe I was just trying tofool myself. Why hope for someone to love you when you can’t even love yourself?”

Sasuke rarely saw this side of the fox Anbu, this was the true Naruto the one he was searching for since he first grew close to the blond. He felt greatly distressed at how he’d actually hurt his most precious friend. “Naruto, I’ll go with you to the festival, tomorrow.” Sasuke spoke in a serious tone. “Those girls don’t know what a great guy they’re missing out on.” And that was the honest truth.

Those blue eyes immediately regained their sparkle at those words his friend spoke. “Thank you, Sasuke,” Naruto cried as he gave his touch-averse friend the biggest hug from the bottom of his heart.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End

Whoa 3 chapters longest I've ever gone on.
Evening came too soon by CluelessIdiot
Author's Notes:
Hey there sorry for the long wait ... i kinda lost my password :D !!

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto and gang...
Chapter 4

Evening came too soon for one Uchiha Sasuke. He had searched through every single nook and cranny of his cramped and colour coded wardrobe for something appropriate to wear. Unfortunately, all his clothing were either to downright masculine to stand up to scrutiny or had the Uchiha’s clan symbol none too discreetly emblazoned on the back. Naruto was going to come by to drag him off to the festival in an hour, he needed clothes and he needed them fast.

Suddenly it hit him, his mother owned a couple of kimonos that were stored away in the attic. Just perfect timing too. He quickly rushed up to the attic armed with only a broom to fend off those pesky dust bunnies. Sasuke reached out to open a chest long forgotten, with memories he thought he had dealt with a millennia ago.

He reached into the antediluvian chest and carefully lifted out a beautiful black silk kimono with delicate chrysanthemum embroidery lovingly sewn into it. It had been his mother’s favourite kimono and she had worn it only on special occasions. Pressing his face into the clothing, he could make out a slight peach scent that reminded him so much of his mother. Memories of his childhood flooded back and emotions he tried so hard to lock away came rushing back with untold ferocity. Memories of his mother’s touch, his mother’s love, his mother’s sweet words and his mother’s care stung his heart and his eyes. Suddenly it occurred to him, will he ever be as good a mother as his own? He could almost see her now calling out to him, “Sasuke…Sasuke…”

“Sasuke?” a quiet concerned whisper broke his nostalgic illusions. “Are you alright?”

Sasuke swung his head around looking for the source of interruption, only to find a blond head bob up from the small entrance between the floorboards.

“I’m okay Naruto. I’ll be down in a second,” he choked out as he tried to fight back the tears.

Instead of going back downstairs, the blond intruder merely moved closer to Sasuke’s crouching form sensing his friend’s great distress.

“Naruto, I’m okay. I can take care of myself. I swear I’m fine,” Sasuke babbled in increasing nervousness, never wanting his friend/rival see him like this.

Naruto refused to back down, merely hushed the broken Uchiha and gathered Sasuke into his arms. Gently running one of his hands through his friend’s midnight locks and the other hand gently rubbing his back in a soothing manner he spoke softly, “It’s okay to cry Sasuke. Let it out, you’re not weak, you never were.”

Sasuke took that as a reassurance to his already battered pride, and for the first time in a long while, dropped his guard and let himself weep openly in Naruto’s arms.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smoothing down the folds of the kimono, Sasuke admired the beauty of the cascading fabric at his feet.

“Are you done yet?” a familiar whine echoed outside his bedroom door. “Can I come in yet?”

Sasuke smirked; Naruto sure seemed excited about this. “Come in dobe.”

A bashful-looking Naruto peeped in through a small crack in the door. “Yes I’m decent!” Sasuke yelled and a relieved Uzumaki swung the door open and stepped in.

“Woah!” was the all Naruto could think of when he took in the wonder before him.

“Do I look that ridiculous, dobe?” Sasuke asked, annoyed at Naruto’s excessive gawking.

“No, no! You look great! You’re going to be the hottest girl there! And you don’t even need to use oiroke-no-jutsu too,” he grinned and ducked to avoid a suspiciously accurate kunai aimed at his cheeky face.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End.
Please help a struggling newbie writer and leave a review. You have no idea how much my heart soars in anticipation of your kind words.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Festival and Fun!! by CluelessIdiot
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto and gang.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 5
Walking down the lane where the festival was taking place in his disguise was a truly enlightening experience for the usually solitary Uchiha.

He was amazed at the bright lights, bright colours and the yukata clad blond walking beside him. He couldn’t help but appreciate how dashing Naruto looked in his azure coloured outfit that complimented his eyes so well. The blue-eyed shinobi had left his awkward teens behind, growing into a fine young man under tutelage of the legendary toad Sennin. Ever since he reached eighteen, he had lost his baby fat and became leaner and more muscular. Reaching an unusual height of six feet six, he towered above most in Konoha. Sasuke thought it was strange that very little of the female population noticed what a treasure he was, hiding right underneath their nose. If they’d just stop to notice him, they’d realize what a hunk Naruto had grown into.

He averted his focus and his gaze away from the fox Anbu. It just was not right to think of Naruto that way, they were friends, intimate but friends nonetheless.

“You want that stuffed animal Saki-chan?” a smooth baritone voice brought him out of his musings for the second time in that day. However it was the feeling of a warm calloused hand weaving its fingers through his own that really started him.

He quickly shot Naruto an early warning about being so close, but Naruto merely smiled warmly and reassured him that it was all part of the experience.

“So you want that stuffed animal? You kept looking at it just now.”

“I was not, usuratonkachi!”

“Oh come on, let me do something for you! If I go out with a beautiful girl the least I can do is run laps and act like her dog for the day. Please Saki-chan, it’s my greatest dream!”

“Your greatest dream is to be exploited by a female? I thought it was to be Hokage?” Sasuke asked in utmost disbelief.

“Well yeah after that dream.”

Sasuke mulled over that intriguing piece of information. Maybe it wasn’t so bad being woman. He could feel the overwhelming power over men right now, and it was absolutely deliiciiousss…

Naruto was concerned by that power hungry look in Sasuke’s eyes at that very moment. He remembered seeing it only one time before… at the Valley of the End. Deciding whether he should make a break for it, he was suddenly accosted by Sakura and her husband, Lee.

“Wow Naruto! Who is that pretty lady on your arm eh?” Sakura teased mercilessly, this was going to be going through the grapevine within minutes.

“Yes, such delicate beauty only appears once in a man’s youthful life!” Lee proclaimed, offending both Sasuke and his jealous wife.

It was then Sakura proceeded to pound the living daylights out of her ratherrepentant husband, leaving Naruto and Sasuke to beat a hasty retreat.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly along the one of the many lanes, Sasuke felt a foreboding presence nearby. Glancing to his right, he could see a large group of…FANGIRLS! Oh the absolute horror! He closed in eyes and braced himself for the squeals, the shrieks, the manhandling. He waited and waited but nothing, absolutely nothing. Curious he peeked and tightened his grip round Naruto’s arm. If anything happens, his best friend will serve as his best decoy (it’s a sacrifice he was willing to take). It was quiet, too quiet, in fact a fangirl just walked right past him without any vicious mauling. “They don’t recognize me!” he thought gleefully grinning in a demented manner. “No more Sasuke-kun, no more groping, no more awe-struck stares and who could forget no more people begging him to go out with them!”
“Will you go out with me please?” widening his eyes in disbelief, Sasuke turned around to see a man cowering at her feet, lifted hands offered up beautiful flowers. He sighed in exasperation, how could he forget the fanboys? A large crowd of them had surrounded him while he was too busy gloating over the loss of his fangirls, he silently berated his carelessness.

“Go out with me my ultimate beauty, for such is the great joy of youth!”

“Your lips are like a red red rose, so let me kiss them!”

“Guys I hate to burst your bubble but Saki-chan is with me. So please BACK OFF!” growled a rather annoyed Naruto who marched right in front of one hopeful suitor and cracked his menacing knuckles a few centimetres away from his face.

Sasuke couldn’t help but blush at such an outward display of machismo possessiveness. It was always nice to be fought over, did his ego such good (though he would never admit it). However he couldn’t quite place why Naruto could make him feel so special sometimes.

“Don’t mind them Saki-chan,” Naruto grinned as he spoke. “Let’s ditch this festival and go someplace less crowded.”

Sasuke nodded in agreement, he couldn’t quite tolerate the milling crowds either.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“The view here is amazing right, Sasuke?” Naruto asked jovially as he stretched himself out on the grassy hillock that overlooked the bustling festival.
“Hnn…”

“Yeah, I like the lights too Sasuke-teme,” the tall blond laughed. Lengthy missions and the surprisingly close friendship with his mission partner had allowed Naruto to decipher the basics of Sasukenese aka the strange grunts Sasuke utters.

Strangely, being alone together was always comfortable. When it was just the two of them, they need not keep up pretences. There was little need for masks or illusions, it is as if sometimes they could see right into each other’s soul.

“Sasuke,” Naruto spoke in such a serious tone that the Uchiha was forced to stop his sight seeing and focus solely on his companion. “I know that Tsunade-obaachan said that I cannot affect your decision but I just want to tell you that no matter what you choose to be, you will always be Sasuke to me. My rival, my friend, the biggest jerk in the whole world and the second strongest shinobi in all of Konoha.”

Sasuke smiled at this touching yet strangely out of character display. “Only second strongest?” he teased, raising an eyebrow to add effect to his statement.

“Yeah after me of course!” came the familiar boisterous reply.

“Dobe,” Sasuke smirked at his friend’s tomfoolery, “Thank you …”


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of chapter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End Notes:
Please continue to support this struggling newbie writer with your wonderful reviews. The next chapter’s creation is all dependant on your input and encouragement. So do you all want the fanfic to move faster or continue this pace? Do you want to see female Sasuke next chap or you guys won’t mind one more chap of male Sasuke?





This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=942