A Seeing Beauty by crazykittylover
Summary: WARNING: OLD VERSION please do not read if you wish to actually see the fixed preferred version of the work.

This version will no longer be worked on for I have rewritten it due to some writing difficulties that were too great in this version. The new version will be named A Seeing Beauty (2.0). Hope you enjoy.

CKL
...............................................................................
...............................................................................
Categories: Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Crossovers, General Fiction > Naruto, Het Romance > Fluff, Het Romance > Angst, Alternate Universe & Crossovers > Real World Characters: All, Pair OCSasu
Genres: Action/Adventure, Angst, Dark, Drama, Graphic lemon, Humor, Tragedy
Warnings: Dark, Death, OOC, Rape, Sexual Themes
Challenges: None
Series: The Beauty
Chapters: 20 Completed: Yes Word count: 51384 Read: 31081 Published: 19/04/09 Updated: 07/05/10
Story Notes:
I don't own naruto, his creator does I just wrote what things I thought of and hints others.

1. Chapter 1: The Beginning of Anew by crazykittylover

2. Chapter 2 Confrontation by crazykittylover

3. Chapter 3 Interrogation by crazykittylover

4. Chapter 4 New Ninja Aboard by crazykittylover

5. Chapter 5 The Secret Revealed With Ramen by crazykittylover

6. Chapter 6 Horrific Memories and A Chance by crazykittylover

7. Chapter 7 A Scuffles And a Laugh! by crazykittylover

8. Chapter 8 Insanity Seen by crazykittylover

9. Chapter 9 A Bite of Indecency by crazykittylover

10. Chapter 10 A Interesting Thought by crazykittylover

11. Chapter 11 Anger with a Whole New Meaning! by crazykittylover

12. Chapter 12 Stuff Animals with Strange Powers by crazykittylover

13. Chapter 13 Time for Inari by crazykittylover

14. Chapter 14 Clouded Eyes by crazykittylover

15. Chapter 15 Death Still Claims a Victim by crazykittylover

16. Chapter 16 Fate's New Balance and Will by crazykittylover

17. Chapter 17 Let the Music commence! by crazykittylover

18. Chapter 18 Halloween Fun by crazykittylover

19. Chapter 19 The Aftermath by crazykittylover

20. Chapter 20 The Cursed Mistletoe by crazykittylover

Chapter 1: The Beginning of Anew by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
This is the first chapter; duh-this is also my first story so please say anything that you thinks needs fixing....God knows I'm fixing a lot already.


this chapter has be REVISED! thou i had 2800 words b4 no 2958, i thik it = btr than b4
(3RD PERSON POV)


“Come on Gevdwyn, let’s play a game!”

Shelia whined as she tugged at her older sister's sleeve; the elder girl was listening to music and reading a magazine till her younger sister came in and started to pester her. She shook off the little seven year old hands, irritated.

“Why don’t you go ask.......Alex what was her name again? The girl mom and dad are housing till she gets adopted?” Gevdwyn shouted; Alex was the younger boy busy playing a game on the computer in the neighboring room.

“Jasmine I think” Alex shouted back, “Fuck! I just got mauled by a zombie!”

The young man slammed his fist on the desktop, cursing under his breath. Gevdwyn just rolled her eyes and frowned at her little sister, who kept tugging on her sleeve; giving her the puppy eye treatment while continuing to whine; glancing at the older sibling and then the sliding door to the backyard.

“I don’t want to play with her, she scares me. Besides she just sits outside staring off into the woods or locked in her room, she never even talks me.”

The younger sister looked out the sliding door and stared at the pale figure leaning on the post. Shelia wondered why the teenage girl stares out there every day when she has nothing to do, she never says anything. Mom and dad say she lost her family and had to live with us till they could find her a new one. It’s been that way for nearly 3 years now.

“Maybe if ask her nicely, Shelia, she’ll play,” said the girl’s mother as she walked past her, giving the girl and her siblings some lemonade.

“Hmmm…. Are you sure mom?”

Shelia looked nervous at her mother, unsure if the strange girl will agree as she sipped on the lemonade.

“Of course, ask nicely, though. Jasmine has had a tough life and needs to be taken care of gently...”

Her mother warned then walked back to the kitchen leaving Shelia to continue thinking about it.

_______________________________________
“Jasmine, can I ask you something?” Shelia whispered as she held the sliding door behind her. Just in case she felt and needed a quick get away from the mysterious girl.

Jasmine turned her head, gazing at the little girl with large sad eyes; they were like pale blue grey clouds on rainy days as she continued look at the little girl curiously.

“Can-can you p-pl-play a game with me?”

Shelia stammered; her legs quivered, wanting to run from the girl, but really wanting to play a game with the girl. Jasmine looked away, staring stoically back at the forest again.

“Ok-k-k-ay, I’ll go then.”

Shelia started to go back inside, relieved but, somewhat disappointed the girl didn’t want to play.

“What kind of game?”

“Huh?”

Shelia turned around staring at Jasmine intriguingly. The girl was still looking at the forest.

“What kind of game?”

Jasmine repeated in a soft whispering voice, staring back at Shelia with her sad colored eyes.
“Hide and seek...” Shelia said meekly, “Do you want to play?”

Jasmine turned her head back once more to the forest; her eyes searched the forest and then turned back to Shelia. She had a small smile play across her pale rosy lips.

“Sure, let me get some things.”

Shelia’s eyes widen, a boisterous grin broke across her face as the girl started to get up.

“Really?”

Jasmine nodded to her and went inside to do as she said; Shelia shriek with joy, causing Jasmine jump startled. She relaxed when she realized it was just Shelia and continued upstairs.

______________________________________
“Hey guys, Jasmine is going to play hide and seek with me!”

Shelia was practically bellowed with joy. She was in the living room with her siblings, Gevdwyn was watching Alex play his game when Shelia said this; she glanced at Shelia.

“That’s shocking...well then count Alex and I in then.”

“What!”

Alex yelled as Gevdwyn dragged him away from the chair.

“But… why? ... I don’t want to play! I want stay and play my game!"

“Because, 1 that figurine actually spoke to Shelia, and she never speaks to anyone but our parents and her teachers, 2. Mom will tell me to watch Shelia and I want you to suffer with me, and 3. That game is getting on my nerves for it is way too bloody for your age group...”

Gevdwyn stated as she pulled her squirming, 12-year-old brother on to the patio. He sat on the ground and pouted, Gevdwyn looked at Shelia.

”Where is she anyway?”

“She said she needed to get something before we play.”

“What on earth would she need to play hide and seek?”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Gevdwyn's POV)


I growled as I was exasperated by the older teen. The girl was nearly 16 and has a high GPA at our school but, is like an antisocial reject. My parents had the nerve once to introduce her to a few of my friends, in hopes she would be a little more open, but that was an epic failure. She just kept silent for the entire time my friends were here. Plus, now she has a really bad obsession with an anime called Naruto, (thanks to Alex) so she's either now outside on the patio staring off somewhere or hogging the computer upstairs in our shared room every day after school! I can’t say anything about because mom and dad will just explain, again that she emotionally unstable and needed a positive outlet…

What the girl needed was a life or something. It’s like she wants to be in that anime. I’ve seen her numerously sneak out at night to practicing the anime’s hand signs to “justu” whatever that it is and practice fighting with metal ninja stars and peculiar knives that our dad bought for her on EBay, EBay! He never bought stuff of that website or any website for us, his own kids! It was unfair!

Jasmine didn't stop there her power over our parents, no..... she has to have every fan fiction website she likes on the upstairs computer's favorites and gets to kick me off anytime she wants because of her ‘mental’ problems and my parents are behind her every step the way!

She even was allowed to take up Japanese, so she can watch the anime when it’s just released and go to the expos. She was pretty good in fluency though; she has only been learning the language for two and half years and I’ve had the same amount of time but can barely hold a conversation fit for a 3rd grader.

She was also pretty good at sketching stuff. She constantly sketch and wrote things in her sketch book/journal. I frowned at her sketching skills. Before Jasmine came, I had been the talented artist of the family. But now, everyone wanted to see her sketches. Someone even had the nerve to say she should lessons from that girl when I was the one that showed her how to do the basics on sketching! I know though she is better at the nature sketches but, I was better with architecture.

I was the same age and was just as fit as her, not as pale, but I am still good looking! I have chestnut brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, and lightly tanned skin with a hour glass figure where she was like a little porcelain doll.

I continued to brew angrily at her in my mind till she came out with a slightly heavy looking backpack and a waterproof jacket.

“What are you preparing for? Rain, there’s not a cloud in the sky and what’s with the backpack did you like pack for natural disaster?"

She just gazed at me as if I just had asked a bizarre question and walked off towards the forest; she turned after a few yards and quietly said,

“Not it.”

Shelia raced after her, screaming “NOT IT!”

Jasmine leapt away again from the loud little girl, clearly not liking the boisterous noise.

“Gevdwyn,”

Alex turned to me,

“What…?”

“Not it!”

He slapped me on the arm and went racing after the other girls. I growled and chased after the three in to the forest.

_______________________________________
(ALEX'S POV)


I was running through the woods listening and looking for any signs of the girls.

“Damn they’re good! Those girls keep giving me the slip.”

I was panting, we’ve been playing hide and seek for like over 3 hours now, Gevdwyn was “it” for 30 minutes in the beginning till she got Shelia, and then Shelia got me after another 30 minutes of her being ‘it’. Now it was my turn to run around, looking for them; we made half a mile the limit for hiding but, that was still a ton of ground to cover along with them moving from hiding place to hiding place.

Damn how‘d can these girls run so fast, I thought boys were pose to be faster, like it was supposed to be a scientific fact? Well Gevdwyn was a bit a ways from me when she got Shelia and Shelia was north then, so I’ll look there. I didn’t know where Jasmine was however…she moves like death out here.

_______________________________________
(JASMINE'S POV)


/The forest is quiet, I like it. /

I thought quietly, as I ran through the forest. It’s felt the eye of a storm beneath the bare trees and with the whistling wind.

The three kids from the house behind me were gone, not that it really matter though, as I ran like a doe across the forest floor. After a while I heard the crashing sound of water nearby.

The river perhaps…? I wonder if it’s overlapping the banks even though it’s summer….

I ran softly to the sound and found the rushing river, its waters sucked hungrily at the banks daring me to venture close. I’m sure this river was the one near a small lake that I liked to sketch at. Far as I remembered, no one else knew about the lake and this river which was fine in my book; I didn’t socializing others, not anyone. As I walked closer to the bank, I saw my reflection in the little section cut off from the river.

I always thought of myself as having outlandish features that everyone else thought that were appealing, with long platinum blond hair, pale blue grey eyes, pearl white skin, and small but hour glass figure. I really didn’t care what other people thought …only the thoughts of two people counted. I kept active only for her; I had to look the same for her so she could recognize me that faithful day….it’s the only reason I kept up with my martial art training.

I was into martial arts at the time I went to this family, so they let me keep doing it. I was now higher than black belt level in a few arts and I won two of championships I entered. I guess they only let me do it because it looked good for the people who wanted to adopt me and relieved the ‘stress’ I apparently had.

I had been with five families already, but none wanted to keep me so I was sent continuously back to this family. My past apparently seemed to be too horrific for them to deal with and the fact that he didn’t like them either added to the results; he was always mean to them for me. He wanted to make sure he and she were my only needed family and I have no problem with it.

“Pink”

My eyes watered at the memory of her, I still had hope for her, and I still dreamt that she was still alive... I brushed her memories away harshly; I didn’t want to think about her now, I just wanted to enjoy nature.

________________________________________
“How wondrous,”

I had followed the river up to a cascading waterfall where I was awe stricken. I have lived in these mountains for 3 years, but to see a waterfall this late in the summer season was a miracle to behold. I strolled around the base of the waterfall-made lake; the sound of the rushing river water was smothered by its thunderous parent, the crashing torrents of the waterfall.

“It’s wondrous indeed,”

I heard him whispered in my head as I continue stroll; the rippling water disfigured my refection as I glanced at it a few times; that’s how I felt it should be.

I looked intently at what seemed to be a cave behind the waterfall, I felt remarkably drawn to it.

“What is that behind it? But…Before that, I will sketch this scenery.”

I took off my backpack and rummaged through it till I found one of the sketch books I had carried with me. I had sketched the waterfall with the cave and the surrounding forestry for half an hour, colored it for another. I yawned and rubbed my upper arms for warmth; it was starting to get dark and cold out here. I glanced remorsefully at the river trail behind me…. It’ll take a while to get back to the house and I don’t want to wander in the dark out here there had been sightings of wolves….. I’ll just wait for the morning… I don’t think anyone will really care if I’m out here anyway, well at least anyone that I care for.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“It’s brighter than I imagined, I guess that’s from the water refraction of light...”

I went into the cave after hearing a howl in the woods, I wasn’t about to make friends with the rumored wolves. I had to ring my clothes out because I had to swim a little enter it and avoid the waterfall’s currents at the same time. I was surprised to see the waterfall was actually 20 feet away from the cave. I yawned as I set up my makeshift bed out of my coat and the one I wore under it.

“Prepare for what she asked…..hmp.”

I smirked at Gevdwyn’s statement as I lied down and snuggled up against my backpack; even though I was soaked I felt bizarrely toasty. I fell quickly asleep with the sound of crashing water as my lullaby.

_____________________________________
I woke up with sunshine blinding and hindering my sight.

/That’s peculiar… / I thought sluggish, /didn’t I fall asleep in a cave….so why in the world is the sun in my eye? /

I opened my eyes slowly to see that the waterfall and the cave were definitely gone and in its place I was on the ground in the middle of a forest. I swore that the leaves on the trees in the forest I had traveled in yesterday were brightly green; the forest I had awoken in however was in the middle of fall.

I sat up looking around me. After evaluating the area for few minutes I gathered my things, got up and I dust myself off. I started to walk west of where I had awoken when I heard shouting not too far from where I was.

I hide behind a tree, looking in the direction of the shouting, it sounded like a male’s voice, around the ages of 10-13 I think. This guy is very noisy, let’s just see how noisy he’ll be when I finish teaching him a lesson in trespassing private property. I chuckle a little as I moved stealthily towards the direction I heard the shouting continue, I stopped abruptly, debating about my choice of action.

What if he was a hunter? Well I could use a kunai against the guy to scare him, but I don’t know how far that will get me…

I finally made up my mind and continue to move silently towards the area where the shouting was from. I noticed the trees starting to thin and the shouting to cease as I got closer.

/A clearing… /

I wonder. When I was close enough to see the clearing, I crawled through into bush to investigate the area. I don’t remember there being three huge wooden stumps here, or that was a clearing in this forest at all…but I guess I haven’t been everywhere on this property…

So I darted my eyes all over the clearing seeing no one …I swore I saw someone here when I was closing in.

“I know this guy is smart to get past the fence, but there’s no way in hell he could’ve seen me coming with his noisy mouth.”

I growled annoyed. I heard a rustles above my head and froze at the deep voice coming above me.

“Yes we could’ve... “

I jumped away, tumbling into the clearing. I pulled a kunai out of my bag instantly. I stared intensely where I had tumbled from, a man appeared in front of me.

/What in the world…? /

I was staring at a man that looked like Kakashi-sensei, except, the hair wasn’t as high and was a darker shade of grey. He also seemed taller and thinner than the animated one. But as my mouth hanged I felt something fly close to my head…

“GOTCHA…!”

I instinctive ducked and not a second too sooner, for a boy 12 or 13 flew over me and face planted the dirt.

He rolled a few feet away clutching his nose. He had a boisterously bright orange jumpsuit on and the most intense yellow hair I had ever seen, like a giant canary; spiky canary that is. It kind of reminded me of Naruto, one of my favorite characters I liked to draw on my spare time…but…

What hell was going here?
Chapter 2 Confrontation by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
i no my character prob;em sounds like mary-sue, but im fixing it! still read on, i hav plenty chapters comming, enjoy, plus rev! i luv hearing what people have to say about my stories also this has been REVISED so its different from what i had b4. i think its mor believable this round and not to disappointing.

word count before 900 now under REVISED is 1226 ^^
(Jasmine’s POV)


What the hell was going on?

I thought and then felt a slight breeze as a kunai pressed firmly against my throat. I noticed the hand holding the kunai belonged to a boy standing behind me, he was holding the kunai a little too close to my neck for I felt the skin begin slowly to tear and bleed. His voice was stoic and my neck slightly shivered when he spoke.

“You dope, that’s entirely the wrong way to spring an ambush. It needs to be stealthy, not loud and obnoxious.”

My eye twitched as I glanced back down at his hand, he thought he had me… what I planned to do was risky, but if it creates an opening and shoved this guy’s ego down… I dropped my weapon, grabbed his wrist and bit hard. The boy yelped in pain and yanked his hand from my mouth. I dropped to my knees and picked up the fallen kunai, maliciously grinning at the boy.

“Jazzy’s elbow jab!”

I hissed as I slammed my elbow into his crotch. He dropped like a rock cursing up a storm; I rolled away from him into Neji’s (Naruto character) fighting stance with exception of having kunai in my hands.

With kunai ready, I smirked at his pain, the canary-yellow haired boy from earlier started to laugh with me at the balled up boy.

So much for their teamwork

I thought still smirking. I glanced at the boy again to notice the boy was looked very similar to Sasuke just like the blonde with Naruto.

He had short, spiked black hair, he was also wearing an oversized navy blue shirt with white or tan shorts; on the back of his shirt was the Uchiha clan fan sign.

This was just too much; I thought giddily, Gevdwyn thought I was a freak liking the show so much; these guys worshiped it! I started to giggle when a girl jolted past me screaming.

“SASUKE…!”

I covered my ears in pain at the girl's high pitched scream. The girl, I noticed had long bright neon pink hair that made my eyes water just from staring at it and a red dress-like outfit on with green shorts under it. A large white circle on plastered on the back of her dress.

No way…they use the character names as their own? That’s a little too much.

___________________________________________________

The girl was next to the dark-haired boy in a flash, as I was staring, I recalled what she had screamed.

"Sasuke…?”

I continued to think aloud, I held my chin as I pondered if that was the case or not. The pinky glared daggers at me for saying the name. Not like I’ve gotten that look before.

I noticed then, the older man wasn't around. As I surveyed the area, I felt the ground tremble slightly below me. I jumped from the spot and out popped that man like a gopher, with a kunai stabbing the air where my foot should have been, my eyes widen as I realized how close I was to have been injured. I thought about standard procedure but that was out the window, these guys meant business.

I sighed, I really don’t like physical fighting, I usually tried to avoid them at all cases, that’s why I rarely went anywhere with anyone, I just rather sketch nature or Naruto and take naps in the forest. I felt like I was Shikamaru – mini me at that moment, it made me smirk.

I can’t threaten them with martial arts, no one would ever take a pale thin teenaged girl seriously, but do I have to lose? Well, might as well try and if they don’t take me seriously, all I got to do then is kick their asses and prove that judging a book by its cover is a seriously stupid move.

I stopped staring off into space and noticed that the group had gathered next to the man, the dark haired one looked pissed at me and annoyed by the pink haired girl who was overly fretting over the guy, and the blond one was…well I had no idea what he was staring off at and didn’t really plan to find out.

“I’m going to warn you four now, I don’t want to fight you but, I will if I must. I’m a very skilled martial artist and I’m not afraid to kick your asses! So please leave.”

My statement definitely got their attention; the older man’s face had hardened after the warning I noted nervously. I really hope they don’t plan to fight me; it could turn into a really ugly lawsuit that the Medians would have to deal with, again.

I glanced at their foreheads and noticed they all had on leaf forehead protectors that didn’t seem at like the ones you could buy online; they were much thicker looking.

I continued to ponder these intruders and their bizarre appearances. They all like uncannily like the original characters, had ninja weapons and apparently some skill, because I don’t know anyone who could disappear and then pop out of the ground like a ground hog. No, these guys weren’t ordinary…so what were they?

They must’ve been having similar thoughts about me for they were whispering what I guess was a strategy…I wonder what for? The older male started to walk towards me, stopping about 20 feet from me.

“Young lady, we have no intention of fighting you. You just caught us off guard. I’m Hatake Kakashi of the Leaf.”

I tried to stifle my giggling at the man. He was trying to weasel his way out of trespassing by doing this? Was he taking me for, an eight year old?

“Yeah right, okay...” I glanced off to the forest then him, “I’ll admit that you uncannily look and sound like him and that you must’ve spent a lot of money to get the hair/cosplay right but, Hatake is a fictional character of the TV show Naruto. And to be frank, you probably would have got me if you had his Mangekyou Sharingan or his regular Sharingan out and spinning.”

His visage went from a calm stoic to a dark apprehensive in seconds when I mentioned the Sharigan. I swear the temperature just dropped 10 degrees as he quietly spoken to me.

“How do you know about that?”

I snorted and shook my head him, I really pitied him…”What’s there not to know about Kakashi’s Sharingan; at the age of 13 on a mission to grass country to destroy a bridge, his left got damaged in battle. His comrade, Obito Uchiha was crushed on the right side and before his death; he had given Kakashi his Sharingan eye to him with the aid of his other comrade Rin. Later in the plot after training he masters the Mangekyou Sharingan which is called Kamui - God's Majesty.”

I was still scoffing at the man when in a flash he was behind me. I tried to move away by tumbling to the side but he caught me by the neck and raised me of the ground. With his free hand he moved his headband revealing red spinning eye. I stared at it awestricken, how the hell did he do that?

“Woh… “

I muttered before the darkness claimed me.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
rev i dont how many times i hav to ask but plz send me any thoughts you've had on the story, chow
Chapter 3 Interrogation by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
I do not own Naruto or myself, the three guys tht fight over me do: Gevdwyn (yes hes actually dude in real life), Alex Waters, and Yillin Zhoa. I do own Jasmine, so dont use her, she my emo phsyoic side.
Enjoy! Do rev, i like revs the critcs and the funnys. Any will do. TY this chapter has bn REVISED word count b4 823 now 1840 /blah/-thinking (thoughts)
(Jasmine POV)



Sharp grueling pain shot through my eyes as I began to regain conscience.

/Who puts a bright light in a sleeping person’s face? /

I finally noticed that I was tied to a really uncomfortable chair when I came to and the bright light was crappy old table lamp. I started to panic about being tied and struggled with the bonds, but then I remembered what had happened. I figured that Kakashi had knocked me out with his spinning (awesome) Sharingan eyes.

I looked around me with my eyes and noticed I was in a dark, bare room with only a table, two chairs, and the really old, bright (and annoying) lamp. There was what looked like the ANBU guys from Konoha, all around me; about five. I couldn’t really tell because they were all in the shadows of the room. In front of me was a very large man pacing, I internally groaned at misfortune; he was dressed like that god damn sadist, Ibiki! I coughed out my snickers, which caught his attention; I’m really starting to regret agreeing to the game with Shelia. For this was all starting to tick me off.

“So…you’re awake?”

The man sat down and glared at me, I resist the insane laugh that build up inside me by just coolly staring back at him. I really wanted to laugh at this guy’s tactics. The man was acting like the bad cop on crappie criminal show.

“I going to ask you questions and you’re going to answer them truthfully, if not, you’ll wish you had.”

He stood up and walked over pushing the blaring light closer to my face; the smartass comment in my brain was starting to really look good for this asshole.

/Oh the irony! /

I cried out mockingly in my head, the irony that I was the one being interrogated by this asshole when I was only confronting trespassers on the family’s land I was staying with. The guy continued to glare at me as if he thinks I’m going to break down under that glare.

“Well?”

“Well what? You said you had some questions for me or is this a really screwed up date?”

Baka! I mentally slapped myself for saying that but, externally giggled for it; the man’s glare darkened.

“You think this is a laughing matter?” The man growled.

“No…I thought we were just having a polite conversation over tea and biscuits.”

He snarled at my snide comment and dragged me up by the throat, attempting to scorch my retinas with his glower.

“If you like to live then I suggest you stop with smart ass remarks. What were you doing outside Konoha attacking our shinobi?”

“I didn’t attack them! They attacked me! Go get your facts straight … did you just say we’re near Konoha?”

“I’ll be asking the questions…What is your name?”

I rolled my eyes at his bad ass cop attitude; he watched too many movies to think that line actually works.

“Jasmine Hornsburg.”

“What land were you sent from?”

“…”

I first gazed him blankly then just stared at him like he was mentally retarded.

“ANSWER!”

“Um…the answer to your question I have would seem unbelievable if I went along with this charade or the answer is so mindblowingly oblivious that it will shatter your pathetic excuse for a cranium.”

The man pulled my face even closer to his, breath was nauseating

“Oh try me…”

“Um…okay… I fell asleep in a cave near a waterfall on land that belong to people I lived with and then woke up here on your land and thought I was still on the land. When I heard your ‘ninja’ I thought they were intruders and acted accordingly. The country or ‘land’ I come from doesn’t exist anymore or you’re just to flipping retard to understand we’re in the stupid country!”

“… “

“That’s the harsh truth honey buns.”

‘Ibiki’s eye twitched at the name. He released my throat and went back to sit down in his chair. He leaned forward and gave me a condemnatory glare.

“Tell the truth or I'll force it out of you!”

“That was the truth honey, whether you like or not. So don’t get all macho on me with your sweet cheeks.

/Shit, I need to watch my mouth when I start acting like an African American wannbe. /

SLAP!

His chair crashed backwards as hand flew across my face... It stung like a b.i.t.ch.

“Let's see how your attitude is after this, brat.”

His hands formed multiple hands signs in an instant… Ah crap.

“Narakumi no Jutsu!”

His hands stopped when wind started to whip around the room. At first it was swirling lazily around my head, but then it began to pick up speed; blending all the colors and shapes in a blur. I closed my eyes to ease the dizziness, but I could still feel the wind rippling around me like a vortex. It finally slowed down to a dull movement after what seemed hours. I blinked a few times to regain my balance and surroundings. Seeing what was around me…I wished I hadn’t.

I was in a small, plain room that had pale cream wallpaper and one small window on the right wall. There was a small futon rolled up on the far right wall near the window, small white wooden dresser on the opposite side of the room with a small plain closet door. A few cardboard boxes were next to the door behind me, on the right with small white pillows on top of them.

The door behind me was closed and in the center of the room appeared a tall thinly man with brown wirily, slightly balding hair. On his face he was a thin short beard with circular specs on the brim of his nose. He stood over a small form, wheezing heavily. I watched the small form curl in a fetal position, shaking and whimpering dolefully.

“Frederick…”

I barely breathed as I trembled with dread and trepidation as I watched the man bend down and grab the form’s hair…

“Oh God no…”

The form was a little girl with long blood matted hair. Her face was swollen with bruises and cuts and shined with tears and blood. Frederick pulled the girl up to her knees; growling as he raised and curled his free hand into a fist. I continued to tremble in horror and rage as he slammed his fist into the little girl’s form; she screeched in pain, begging with her eyes and wails for me to help her.

“Jasmine, help me please Jasmine!”

But I stood immobile, sick to the bone with her blood gushing out of the wounds Frederick pounded into her flailing form.

“Stop….” I whispered coarsely, “Stop that…”

He ignored me and continued to pummel the girl. At the moment I saw her ribs puncture her skin, I moved spontaneously.

“STOP IT, LEAVE HER ALONE!” I screeched, launching myself at him.

Fredrick and the girl instantly disappeared into a cloud when I slammed into him, crashing into the floor then the wall. They were replaced with two young men in the instant; the older one was lanky and had sunken in eyes like glittering pits of darkness. His hair was long, black and oily as it hung around his face; he smiled viciously at me.

I watched him turn to the other man, much younger and youthful looking; with spiky sandy blonde hair and large cerulean orbs. He had a large zealous grin plaster across his tanned face.

I felt my heart beat spontaneously as I watch the older man pull something out of his pocket… My heart stopped instantly when he swung a knife at the other man’s chest…

“JASON, NO!”

I caught him as he fell from the stab wound, blood gushed out of him; covering me with it. My eyes widen with horror as the red liquid soaked into my clothes. I shoved him from my lap, convulsing from the site, screeching.

“IT’S NOT REAL, IT’S NOT REAL; HE’S NOT DEAD!”

The older man laughed maliciously at me, kneeling down and pulling the man towards him; stabbing the dying man over and over. I stumbled backwards as I tried to get away them; sobbing hysterically. I made it to the door only to find it wouldn’t open with my wrenching.

I heard the older man get up and start to walk over to me, still laughing. I whirled around seized with more hysteria, I screamed for him to stay away. He just laughed at me waving the knife in front of him, filling my stomach with nausea. I curled up against the door, cradling my head; sobbing…wishing for it to end to not be real.

“Someone help me! Please God help me!”

I heard a bone cracking and opened my eyes… With his interns spilling across the floor and his pearly ribs showing, Jason stood up, and grasped the man by the neck. He turned the man and bore down on him menacing glare before slamming into the opposite wall.

“Get out…”

He walked to me and signaled me to stand up; I stood up trembling. He grasped the knob and opened it with a jerk. He smiled at me through the blood, that same big silly grin. I felt vomit surge into my mouth.

“Jazzy-bear, you silly goose, remember you need to push up on the knob to get it open!” He joked.

I just stood memorized by the blood dripping down his body. I recoiled at his touch as his free blood stained hand pulled me into his embrace then gently pushed me out the door into a plain white hallway. I watched him continue to grin at me; he turned partially back to see the older man starting to get up.

“Let me deal with creepo here.” He winked at me and slowly closed the door; screams of agony from the older man ego into my mind.

________________________________________


I gasped as I jolted forward reopening my eyes to find myself back in the dark room. Oh how I welcomed the site. I panted heavy and cried in relief as my head started to spin slightly. I noticed that the man that looked like Ibiki was on the ground across the table, unmoving. All the ANBU were around him, trying to wake him with strange green glow surrounding their hands.

My brain felt so fogged up with confusion of what had just happened; I was just in my old room just now and saw all those things happen. How on earth did I see those things!? I tried to think but, the ANBU finally got the man to stir slightly. They noticed I was awake and slow brought the man up; his arms around two of their shoulders. They watched me like hawks. The man grunted something to the ANBU with a weasel’s mask. The ANBU stalked towards me, his hand seized me around my neck; darkness instantly claimed me.
End Notes:
rev plz i lik revs, i dont know how many times i hav to say it. plus i might be slower on releasing chs, because i sprained my ankle laughing really hard at a story i was looking and yes i am tht much of a clust. *evil glare* any1 wat comment on tht?
Chapter 4 New Ninja Aboard by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
I don’t Naruto and I like the people that read the story to rev, t-y. Also who here has hear and listened to NIGHTCORE? It’s a techno band. Enjoy the chapter, plus I know Ibiki was OC a little, deal. Its only way I could get the remarks in w/o really thinking about it

This chapter has been REVISED! I have improved it drastically in my option. the word count before had was- 1971 and now is- 4493 please let me know if you have read this before what you think of the new chapter; was it more plot thicken, informative, or is still the same rating you think it was before hand? Let me know please, I'm truly trying to improve as a writer in my stories and wish to make sure the reader likes what they expect from a fiction they have chosen. Thanks!!

Also I like to introduce my beta reader; Sarah! She is totally wicked and I’m glad to have her work with me; thanks Sarah!

{Blah} means they’re speaking English- can’t figure out how to save HMPTL or whatever it was so I can have italics: if you know how to save on that please let me know, it’s really aggregating.
(JasminePOV)
I fell asleep for a bit, I’m not sure for how long. What had waked me up was that retarded lamp with its bright ass light in my face. I groaned as the spots in my eyesight cleared. I saw an old man sitting across from me, it was the 3rd Hokage! I brightened up instantly.
He was supposed to be so much nicer than Ibiki by a landslide. The old man gazed at me curiously; he stood up, walking over towards me.

“I hear that you got Ibiki angry, that is something for a girl you’re supposed age. He says you said you were from a different forest.”

“Well, actually I think a different world because where I come from, Konoha doesn’t exist. Can I ask you something?”
“Yes?”

“Can you move the light, it’s really bothering me.”
The 3rd Hokage moved the light. I smiled, that felt so much better for my eyes.

“Better?”

I nodded, still smiling.

“Now you say you don’t how you got here, all you know is that it’s nowhere near your home.”

“Yeah, can I ask you another thing?”

“Yes.”

“If you can see the future and you see Orochimaru killing you why do you accept that fate?”

The 3rd Hokage’s face hardened went and brought his chair next to mine. It felt like the room just froze.

“How do you know that?”

“I saw it…”

“Saw it, how?”

“I saw it like I could read it in a book...”

I know I wasn’t telling the entire truth but I did see it in a book, a manga book that is. But what the old man didn’t know couldn’t hurt him, that much anyway… The old man stood up and went to the door. I got nervous, I only asked the question because usually I figured if the Hokage took interest in someone, he help them out; worked in the fan fiction I have had read. I couldn’t hear what the 3rd Hokage was saying to the other person, but the other person sounded very pissed off, score!

“You’ll be coming with me, young lady. Ibiki will go and get your things.”

He had kindness and complete reassurance in his voice. I nodded and waited to be untied by The AMBU guy closest to me, he or she cut the ropes, tying me to the horribly made chair. I bolted to the old man before someone changed his mind. I was clearly ready to leave and very eager to do so. Ibiki handed me my backpack.

“My backpack, is everything here?!”

The Hokage smiled at my remarked, I saw Ibiki get a little angry. I checked it to be sure; I do not trust that sadist. There was 4 sketch books, coloring and writing utensils, box of kunai and shrunken, one untouched lunch, my CAT (Collecting Advance Technology, I invented it for a science fair lab, it has about 10 Terabytes, looks like a I touch, but it was about an inch thick and inch and half longer) and my harvest kit was there too (mini hand shovel, scrub brush, and a hand towel).

“All of it is here.”

I smiled a Naruto smile, the Hokage nodded to the door. He was still amused at my suspicion.

`~~~~~~~~~~~~8~~~~
“So, what we do now?”

The Hokage and I had walked to his office. He went to his desk.

“You’ll become a legal citizen of the Konoha and I will ask you to not to tell anyone of your “gift”, alright?”

“Gift..? Oh that,” I forgot I told him his ‘future’, “I swear I won’t tell anyone about my gift.”

“Good, here are the applications of citizenship; I’ll help you complete it correctly.

“Thank you, my name is Jasmine by the way.”

“Jasmine, what are your birth date, age, and last name?”
“October 13, I’m 15 and my last name…do I use the one from where I’m from?”

“No, we don’t need anyone knowing you’re not from here, so do you have an idea for one?”

“Yea… Kagenashi.”

The 3rd Hokage gazed at me strangely. I smiled, I remembered it from a book I had read, and I think it meant something about shadows. The 3rd Hokage handed me the application, I felt a warm sensation inside me grow for the old man, and I smiled at him.

“Can I ask you for one more thing? I know it’s a lot but I really like it.”

“Well what is it? I try my best to do it.”

“Can I become a genin?”

There was silence, the old man sighed. He leaned back into his chair.

“Jasmine…”

“I know it’s a lot to ask. I know I wasn’t in the academy at a young age, but I know the basics of they taught and I’m really good at taijustu, so I won’t be in the way. Please let me be one, I want to make sure nothing bad happens like I’ve seen.”

The Hokage looked at me; I couldn’t tell what he was thinking. I added the last part in hope it would convince him more.

“I can try to have you made a genin, but you’ll need to prove yourself to the counsel in order for them to agree you can be a value to this village. Till I finish making arrangements for where you’ll live, you’ll be staying with my grandson and me as well.”

As if it was on cue or something a little child of 9 charged in declaring he’ll defeat the old man and become Hokage. He started to charge at the old man but, he tripped over his oversized scarf and fell on his face. I was amused by the little guy, he looked so adorable and that made me have the over powering urge to hug and snuggle the little guy. In a flash, I acted on this impulse and I was smothering him in my arms. I cooed that he was so cute.

“I’m not cute! I’m a fierce ninja, let go!”

“By the way is this your grandson?”

I glanced at the Hokage; he was chuckling at his grandson’s situation.

“Yes, this is…”

“Konohamaru… you shouldn’t squirm, you’ll just make me hug you even tighter.”

I started to pull him closer to me, ruffling his hair during the time. The Hokage seemed surprised that I knew the boy’s name.

“If you want me to let go, then say the magic word.”
Konohamaru stopped squirming and stared at me curiously.

“The magic word, like please?”

“Yes and you have to say it politely and nice like or it doesn’t count.”

Konohamaru stood there, thinking while I hugged the cutie. I couldn’t believe how adorable the kid was, in the anime I thought he looked like an annoying little brat. But here with his small cute doe brown eyes, soft fluffy hair and the adorable face he made when he was determined was unbeatable and not refutable.

“Can you please let go of me?”

“Sure cutie.”

I kissed him on the forehead before I let him go. He squeaked in disgusted and rubbed at the area that I had kissed him, he was bright red.

“What was that …and the hug for? Are you trying to give me cooties or squish me to death?”

“Maybe…. do you want to find out?”

I smiled mischievously and evil like at Konohamaru daring him to agree. He yelped and ran to hide behind the old man, who was still chuckling at the scene. A man in black with a black bandana on his head and sunglasses to match rushed in, he was panicking about something.

“Honorable Grandson, are you alright?!”

The man noticed that I was standing in the middle of the floor and Konohamaru was hiding behind the Hokage. I knew I had seen him somewhere but, I couldn’t place him …till…till I remembered Naruto’s Haaremu no justu technique!

“OH MY GOD, ITS YOU, CLOSET PERVERT!”

The man froze at the name and turned a deep crimson. His eye started twitching too. I was in shock and horror that I was in the same room as this perv.

“I assure you that is a lie and that I am a gentleman, I have no idea where you might have gotten that idea!”

“LIKE HELL YOU’RE A GENTLEMAN, YOU FELL FOR NARUTO’S HAAREMU NO JUSTU! YOU’RE A SICK CLOSET PERVERTED MAN!”

I know I shouldn’t have yelled but, this guy deserved it and I was going to prove what he was to the Hokage and get Konohamaru away from such an influence or die (not really) trying. I tried to remember what Naruto did to do the clone technique… I had to focus my chakra…I don’t really know what that was post to feel like so I just worked on instinct.

“KAGE BUNSHIN NO JUSTU!”

I got several clones about 5 in the room. I couldn’t believe my luck I got it to work on the first try. The man started to back away; I think he knew what I was going to do, so do the Hokage.

“HAAREMU NO JUSTU!”

All my clones including me turned into very hot, sexy, and naked me and posed very dirty like. The man and the Hokage fell with gushing nose bleeds. I stifled a laugh and pointed at the perv.

“SEE I TOLD YOU WERE A CLOSET PERVERT!”

The two got back up; their eyes were twitching really badly. The closet pervert was a real bad crimson color in the face, I knew I nailed the sucker; Konohamaru wouldn’t be have a bad influence on his outlook on women much longer.

“Jasmine, that maybe the case, but please don’t do that again. This is Ebisu, Konohamaru’s tutor.”

“I know that! That’s why I showed you, this is what your grandson is learning from and I don’t think it’s such a good idea!”

I whined, and gave him a sad puppy look, but he seemed to not be affected by it, barely though. He wouldn’t change Konohamaru’s teacher, so I lost that battle for the time being, but I wasn’t going to give up on saving what little innocence Konohamaru had left. Konohamaru ran off, looking for “Boss”, I smiled; the little guy was really cute.

“Jasmine, why do you go with Ebisu and let him take you to my house, I have some paper work to do…. Later, after Ebisu shown you where my home is and has given you a tour of it, he’ll take you and show the village, here’s some money.”

Before I could object, he gave me a “just go, he will not rape or touch you impropriate” look. I sighed and pouted as I left the room with Ebisu, I’m still calling him closet pervert. At least I got to sleep in the Hokage’s home that was a sweet deal.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~“Don’t get any ideas, closet perv. The Hokage may think you’re okay for now, but if you touch my ass I turn your ass into minced meat!”

Before he could object, I forced chakra into my fist, like I’ve read, and punched a crater in the wall. His face was priceless; it was a cross of fear and shock. He kept an arm length away from me then on and when we reached the Hokage’s mansion.

“This is the Hokage’s mansion; I trust you’ll know the way back if I let you go to the village on your own? And that you’ll want to look around it by yourself later?”
I nodded at him; I gave him an intense gaze, like I was looking in deep in his soul. He shifted uneasily and then poof away. I giggled at his weakness and head towards the village, I was eager to see what it was like.
End Notes:
rev plz, there are going to be more chapters, but revs a nice and the actually make me feel like sum1 cares. Yes i no i sound depressed, i am.
Chapter 5 The Secret Revealed With Ramen by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
rev, this chapter mostly about jasmine's food intake problem, soo just enjoy it and plz rev. chow
The village was exactly what I remembered, crowded, colorful, and bustling with noise. I felt a slight apprehension when I entered the market; it was so different from the world I was from, it was a quiet one.


Thank Jashin, I took Japanese and learned it very well. If I hadn’t I would be screwed in reading this signs. Alex, I love you infinity for introducing me to Naruto!


I saw lots of colorful and brilliant merchandise. I picked up some grilled vegetables and some other things to munch on as I looked around the market. I saw the ramen shop that Naruto likes to eat at, Ichiraku Ramen. I decided to get a closer look at the shop; I started smelling cooked meat.


Crap, forgot about that!


I paled a little as my stomach started to get queasy.


I’m a vegan, meaning I eat no animal products and use no animal products. It’s a lifestyle that I choose for one, I been one for as long as I could remember and two, I the site of raw meat reminds me of unwanted childhood memories, leaving it at that.


Since then, my stomach is very sensitive at what I eat and to put it politely, I get very green if I eat any animal product (dairy, meat, and any bread). And if I do eat any, I vomit whatever I ate and end up feeling like crap for a few days. Even the smell of cooking meat makes me nauseous


I turned quickly move away; I didn’t need to get sick in the middle of the street that would too embarrassing. Suddenly a large neon orange blob crashed right into me, sending me and it flying into a nearby cart behind me.


I slowly got up; white stars flew across my vision as tried to look at the orange blob. I felt dizzy and with the smell of meat lingering, I would hurl at any moment if I wasn’t careful. I finally was able to gaze at what hit me; it wasn’t an orange blob as I thought was, but someone wearing a ridiculously orange jumpsuit. It irritated my brain just looking at it.


“NARUTO, YOU IDOIT! YOU RAN INTO SOMEONE AND SENT THEM FLYING! WATCH WHERE YOU GO, BAKA!”


That very high pitched voice sounded familiar… my brain was being a soupy mess as tried I started to think about it. I looked where the voice came from, oh shit; it was a flamingo hair girl, Sakura. She was smacking and lecturing Naruto as I try to sneak away. I tripped over my foot and fell; I was still pretty dizzy from the impact.


“Hey, miss I’m sorry about what my teammate did to you. Are you…?”


She trailed off when she realized that it was me from the forest awhile go. Sasuke and Kakashi realized it too and stared at me questioningly. Naruto was the last one to notice for he was rubbing his head from Sakura’s punch.


“Look Sakura, I didn’t see the lady, it’s not my fault…


He finally noticed…what I wasn’t prepared for was him to actually tackle me, pin me to the ground, and push a kunai to my throat.


“YOU, Kakashi it’s the girl from the forest, the one that you said that’s a spy!”


“Naruto, I said she might be a spy. Her release from interrogation clearly shows that she is not. Now can you cab help her up again?”


Naruto got off me and helped me up. I dusted myself off. My head started to hurt worse from both encounters. Naruto babbled as he tried to check if I was okay.


“I’m really sorry! I thought you were…I’m really sorry, I’m Naruto.”


“Nice to meet you Naruto, it’s no problem; you must have been pretty hungry to run that fast.”


I giggled at Naruto, smiling. Naruto’s eyes widen when I reminded him of the reason he was in a hurry. He raced off for Ichiraku Ramen shop. I smiled and started to go in the Hokage’s mansion when I felt a hand on my shoulder.


“Why don’t you join us? It’ll be my treat for my student’s reckless.”


I paled, I could hardly stand the smell from earlier from the distance I was before, and with this splitting headache brewing, I know I wouldn’t be able to hold anything down and sit with Konoha’s loudest genin. I started to politely decline but Kakashi pushed me gently to his students sitting at the restaurant already. I felt my heart sank as the battle in my stomach began.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I felt my stomach revolt for the seventh time as I sat there in the restaurant. I sat in between Sasuke and Naruto, Sakura on the other side of Sasuke, and Kakashi on the other side of Naruto, I felt trapped. I figured as long as I don’t eat anything, my self-control would stay and I wouldn’t vomit, but fate must have really hated me, for Naruto noticed I hadn’t order anything yet.


“What are you waiting for? Order something, it’s really good and it’s on my sensei!”


I was pale as a ghost as Naruto finished off his eighth bowl. Sasuke smirked, I knew he was going to say something mean; he was always like that with Naruto and everyone else in fact. I couldn’t say anything to stop him, my stomach lurched.


“Maybe you sucking down the noodles in such a disgusting matter is making her sick, dope.”


“What was that teme?!”


Naruto had jumped to his feet. He glared at Sasuke and clenched his fists. I need to intervene now or things would get ugly. I didn’t need my headache getting worse with these two yelling.


“It’s okay Naruto; ah…I’ve never been here so I don’t know what to order. That’s all that’s bothering me.”


I gave him a pained smile. He bought it in an instant and sat back down and orders his favorite for me. I was already slowly losing the battle with my stomach when I had said that. I didn’t know how longer I can last.


I ordered some green tea, and drank it in sips. It helped calm the lurches, but not by much. The old man handed my ramen to me, I nearly hurled right there. My stomach was reaching the end of its rope. I waited till Naruto was done with his thirteenth bowl to speak.


“Ah...Naruto I’m not really hungry so why don’t you finish my bowl.”


My voice was pretty shaky when I said that. I pushed my bowl to him, hoping he would just eat it, but I had no such luck. Naruto looked confused, and the rest of the team stared at me curiously, I think I looked pretty bad from the nausea; Kakashi had concern in his eyes.


“What was your name?”


“Kagenashi Jasmine.”


“Jasmine, you haven’t even touched it.”


“I really don’t like or care for ramen.”


I whispered the last part. Naruto was staring at me as if I was crazy; I stared into my tea cup.


“WHAT!”


I nearly fell out of my seat when he yelled that in my ear, he was freaking loud and my headache went into overdrive!


“Have you even tried ramen before?”


I gulped; I shook my head, concentrating on my tea. Sakura sighed, she sounded like she felt sorry for me, and I think I look like I was going to be sick in minutes.


“Naruto, not everyone likes ramen, some people actually like other things.”


Naruto was still staring at me, his voice was serious.


“If you haven’t tried any then try before you say you don’t like it.”


I knew I couldn’t say no if he pleaded, this was something I wasn’t good at resisting. I turned to him and saw he give me a puppy eye look. I caved, I couldn’t say no to that, and it was so pitiful. All I had to hope for is for one of his comrades taking pity on me and tell Naruto no. He pushed the bowl back to me and handed me some chopsticks.


I stared into those deep cerulean pools that were his eyes and silently pleaded with mine he wouldn’t make me eat this. I got the same face I got before. I glanced down at my bowl. I breathed in deeply, trying not to puke. I took the chop sticks and proceeded to pick up a bit of noodle with them. I think I was a pastel green, for Sasuke sighed and turned to Naruto.



“Naruto knocked off, can’t you see she’s going to be sick, she looks like she going to puke and you want her to eat?!”


I felt a little gratification to Sasuke, I still didn’t like him. He was so emo it made me gag in disgust when I watched him on the show. I let the noodles slide back in the bowl; I was still going to puke just not at the time. I still had self control.


Naruto finally noticed the color my face was and started to say sorry. I shook my head and smiled at him, he didn’t need to apologize to me. Naruto still looked concerned to my welfare; I really didn’t like telling people why I couldn’t eat certain things. It was just too embarrassing for me. I took a sip of the tea I had in my cup. That was a bombshell to my stomach. I needed move.


“I got to go, thank you for the meal!”


I sprang from the stool and ran off before Naruto could object to it.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I went into a alley a couple blocks away. I hurled there in a trashcan. Even afterwards, my stomach quietly waged war at me; I walked slowly to the Hokage’s mansion. I grimaced at the taste of acid in my mouth.



That’s the last time I get that close to ramen or the ramen shop!
End Notes:
review thats all
Chapter 6 Horrific Memories and A Chance by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
this is gruelsom so if your squimish do not read! other than that Enjoy! also plz rev, i love reviews, they make me happy and make me feel like crap. ty
Darkness was around me, I felt deep dread when I saw a door, with a light shinning under it. I moved to opened.


As I entered, my dreaded fear grew. I entered a room was familiar. It was my mother’s room. It had white walls and plush carpet. The bed was hidden by curtains, flowing from the canopy.


Screams erupted from the other side of the bed when the bedroom door closed.


I froze at the voice, it was my mothers.


I floated to the other side of the bed; a force propelling me to the side, showing me my step father vigorously shaking my mother.


He threw her to the ground, I saw him grab the lamp off the night stand and start to bludgeon my mother with it. Her screams were loud and shrill as he continued to beat her.


The screams died when he smashed the lamp into her head over and over again. Blood sprayed everywhere; I could see her skull be smashed in with what was left of the lamp. I started to sob; I fell to my knees, wishing away the site before me.


“JASON!”


My step father never believed that my name was Jasmine, he thought i was too ugly, to fat, to stupid to have such a lovely name. He had heard Pink say the name Jason to me and assumed that was my name.


My eyes fell wide with terror as I looked up to see my step father walk towards me, he had thrown the remains of the lamp to the ground, next to my mother.


“Clean this mess up girl! And get rid of this…”


He kicked my mother’s still body.


“...In the woods, I want this back to the way it was when I get back!”


My step father walked out the room, slamming the door. I gazed at my mother; I walked to her slowly, hoping she was just faking, that she was just being mean. I shook her shoulder as knelt to her.


My mother did not respond. She had no pulse; I saw she wasn't faking it.


“…Mom…mom wake up! Your husband doesn’t like messes, wake up please!!”


I sobbed as my mother laid there. I stumbled to the bathroom.


I had to clean up the mess or my step father would hurt me. I got out bleach and other tools I would need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It took me a few hours to get the blood out of the cloth that it had splattered in. I had placed my mother in the bathtub.


I needed to clean her up before she went to my father. I had scrubbed my hands raw when I had finished with the carpet.


I went to my mother’s closet and pulled out from a box I had shoved in the ceiling above the closet, her wedding gown from my father’s union with her. I got the shoes and jewelry I had hid up there as well.


As I walked to the bathroom with the boxes, I grabbed the sewing kit she had and the makeup bag, she had to look pretty for dad.


I remembered the night she had told me when she wasn’t high off of drugs. She told me when she died; she wanted me to put her in her bridal gown from her first wedding. She wanted me to make sure my dad recognized her when she went to heaven, to him.


I cleaned her wounds. Afterwards I gently put my mother in bath and washed all the blooded matter off her. I put her on her bed and proceed to put her gown on carefully.


“Mom, you look so beautiful…dad won’t have any trouble recognizing you in heaven.”


I wrapped her in white linen and then a white trash bag to keep her clean. I carried her about a mile away from our house.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so tired when I found the blossoming apple tree grove I had played in when I was young. It took me about an hour to dig a grave for her.


I felt so empty with each toss of dirt, so drained of energy. When I climbed out of grave, I lied on my back and looked at the stars.


Turning to put my mother in, I saw to my horror, the bag move. I felt sick as I raced to free my mother. The thought that I was about to bury her alive was horrific till I saw her face.


It was sunken in with decaying skin. Her dress was soiled with dirt and grime. I gasped as she stood up. Her insides fell directly on my lap.


I shook as I tried to understand what was happening.


“Mom..." I croaked.


"You foolish little girl, why didn’t try you stop him?"


I continued to shake as I tried to tell her I couldn't have done anything, he was bigger and stronger than me. That I didn’t know what happen to her as I had her resting place ready


"You could have threaten him, lure him away from me, but you didn't. You stood there as he hit me, as he killed me. You didn't move, didn't scream, you did nothing."


I tried to move, to get away from the decaying form of my dead mother, but I couldn’t. I continued to sob as she slapped me and pushed me closer to her grave.


I fell over again as I attempted run. My mother grabbed me by my hair with her bony hand.


"You wanted me to feel his wrath didn't you? You wanted me to suffer as much as you did. Suffer the pain I had given you all these years, but now I'm dead and you have no one to blame but yourself."


My mother pulled me up and I saw she was going to do, I felt sick with fear and horror.


“Mom, please don’t, I didn’t me for you to suffer! I wanted to stop him; I didn't want you to die...I…”


She backhanded me, cutting my lip open.


“I'm not your mother, I never was. Look at all that I had done for you and then for Pink. You were jealous and wanted to pay me back. Now you'll pay..."


My mother shoved me in the grave, laughing like a mad woman. I screamed as the darkness consumed me.


“I'll never be out your thoughts and dreams, you horrid girl. You'll never be without the guilt and shame you brought upon yourself, the people you've killed will forever haunt you, I promise you that."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up, sobbing hysterically. Konohamaru and the 3rd Hokage were holding me.


It felt so real and what my dead mother said to me still echoed in my head as I tried to rock myself, still sobbing.


It took me hours to calm down with the guys hugging me, whispering it was going to be okay and that it was just a dream.


I whimpered softly as those harsh truthful words faded into mind. Konohamaru was in my lap hugging my waist, and 3rd Hokage held my head against his chest, under his chin.


“Was it the same one as before?”


I nodded, I couldn’t say it…I was still too shaken from it. He rocked me and Konohamaru for awhile, no words were said as I continued to silently cried. The Hokage finally stopped and pulled my chin up so he could meet my gaze.


“Jasmine, will you be okay? I will stay if you need me to.”


“N...No…I’ll be fine. Thank you.”


I stuttered as I saw the Hokage’s concerned eyes watch mine.


This was the seventh time I’ve had this nightmare in the two weeks I have been staying with the Hokage and his grandson. It was starting to worry the old man.


He nodded and got off my bed. He signaled for Konohamaru to follow, but Konohamaru shook his head vigorously, and clung to my night shirt.


“I want to stay!”


I smiled at his stubbornness, the Hokage sighed.


“I don’t mind, why don’t you go and get some sleep...”


He nodded and closed the room door to me and Konohamaru.


I snuggled with the little guy as I lay back down on the bed on my side. He tried to stay awake for me, but soon fell back to sleep, still clinging close to my chest. I stroked his hair as I tried to fall asleep again, smiling sadly at him, remembering Pink and what my mother had said to me.


Darkness soon claimed me.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Jasmine, the counsel and I have agreed to make you a genin if you prove yourself to us in a low rank mission. So I’ve assigned you to team 7 and their first C-rank mission. You’ll be leaving tomorrow morning at the front gates.”


My eyes widen with glee, I was going on my first mission outside the village.



The Hokage had asked me to his office a little awhile ago…I thought he had finally figured it outwas me that replaced all the chalk in the academy with itch power sticks…all the teachers and students that had cleaned the chalk easers had to go the hospital for itch cream. It’s one of the things I started to do in the village, pull awesome pranks that no one could pin on me.


I also had been helping around the village, mostly with the elderly. I did small jobs or errands for them. I guess those were suppose to be D-rank missions…I think that’s what got the counsel’s eyes on me.


“Thank you gramps, I won’t let you down!”


The Hokage chuckled at the nickname. He dug around in his desk.


“Jasmine, you’ll need this…since you’re representing this village.”


The Hokage tossed to me a leaf forehead protector. I smiled big when I caught it. It showed my reflection in its cold smooth metal. I couldn’t express my happiness to the old man. He signaled me to leave his office; he had a lot of paper work to do.


“Go and get ready, you’ll be leaving six a.m. sharp.”


I poof out and poof to the mansion, I stopped at my room’s door, I bouncing internally for joy.


I suddenly remembered and realized that team seven’s first C-rank mission was the one with Zabuza and Haku.


Shit!
End Notes:
review thats all i hav to say
Chapter 7 A Scuffles And a Laugh! by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
Ok I no last chapter started and was mostly gruesome, cruel and a horrid thing to do to an 8 old child, but it happens, maybe not so bad as that but that could happen to someone. Yes Jasmine was 8 when that happen, get over it, the ride is going to get crazier with this girl so either buckle up or run!
I was excited, so was Konohamaru when I told him the news. He was practically jumping for joy and he made sure I knew the basic ninjustu that was needed for survival. I ready knew this stuff, but I let Konohamaru review for me, reading it was not the same as actually doing it.


As I was packing for the trip, I figured I would bring my most important supplies. I packed my sketch books and utensils, a few changes of clothes, a small sleeping bag, and a couple jars of food pills/ HyourouGan, plus a few water bottles.


For weapons I packed Kunai/Shuriken, Makibishi (ground spikes), Senbon (needles), Exploding Notes and pouches, Exploding Smoke Grenades, Concealed Mouth Embers. I sealed the weapons in a chakra scroll to save space, along with the food items, my sketching items, and sleeping/changing ones.


I gave some thought about bring my C.A.T. (Collecting Advanced Technology) device. I debated it for a bit and decided I would incase I saw or found something of interest and would study it later. I looked at the sun set that shone brightly through my room, I smiled, and I felt something I haven’t felt in a long time, hope.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Where is Naruto…?”


“HERE, LET’S GO!”


“What are you so excited about?”

I rolled my eyes, it was 6 a.m. and Naruto was loud as ever. Plus he was wearing a brighter orange jumpsuit that really annoyed my head. I felt a headache come on.


I went shopping yesterday with Konohamaru yesterday and I got an outfit for today; navy blue turtle neck long sleeved top and black loose pair of jeans. I thought I looked kind of sexy in it…of course why did the outfit seemed to go with Sasuke’s usual attire of Navy blue and white or black is beyond me.


I stood near the old geezer builder; Tazuna. I sighed; already Naruto has threatened the old man for something. This was going to be a long mission. I felt like listening to my C.A.T.

I turned my gaze to the nearby trees, I couldn’t see the Demon Brothers, but I knew they were there. I was about to give them my death glare, when Naruto asked me a really stupid question I’ve already answered with Sakura.


“So why are you here again?”


“The 3rd Hokage has asked me to accompany you on your mission, for learning reasons.”


Naruto gave me a weird look, but stayed quiet about it. I couldn’t tell that this was my only chance to be a genin and be assigned to their team, they didn’t even know that I was a citizen of Konoha.


I heard the 3rd tell Kakashi the real reason I was going so he didn’t question my reason on being there.


Sasuke just snorted, man he got on my nerves, one of these days I was going to pone him really good and then we’ll see who is smirking.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sighed for the tenth time; I felt the urge to run again. I love run, I usually ran at least 6 miles a day, but of late I’ve only been able to get at least 2 in. It was like my tick that I had to do every day or I go little nuts and be a total bitch to everyone.


As we walked on I noticed the puddle on the side of the road. My irritation level went up a few notches from those dumbasses. I glared at the puddle with daggers.


“Are they that stupid or are they arrogant to think none of us would notice?”


The group except Kakashi gave me a strange look. I blushed furiously, I forgot that only Kakashi noticed the stupid puddle and figured out what it actually was. I pulled out my C.A.T. and started to listen to it, I was in a Nightcore band listening mood.


I gave my mental being a good smack; I probably gave away our position to the Demon Brothers. But fate decided to be unfair to the two rain ninjas and let them continue their stupid plan. It was either that or someone up there liked me; I was going with the first idea.


I moved a little ways from the group, I didn’t feel like fighting right there against this joke. I glanced over my shoulder and turned forward again.


Hello, the Demon Brothers are there!


They slowly emerged from the puddle, I glanced over my shoulder again, they really do looked kind of scary, but still they were weaklings compared to Kakashi.


I watched as one of them flew over us and landed tying Kakashi together with a chain and then ripping “him” to shreds.


“One down.”


I rolled my eyes at the statement; everyone else looked positively shocked in horror. I felt no fear for these dudes. I think couldn’t I have no fear for what these guys can do, it was kind of strange.


The ninjas then went after Naruto, who froze like a sissy. I scoffed at his stupidity, he wanted to show Sasuke up, but when handed the moment he acted dope.


Sasuke threw a shuriken into the brother’s chain pinning to the tree behind them, and then added a kunai to hold them there. They released the chain, and charged for the old man, Tazuna. Just as they closed in, murder in their eyes, Kakashi grabbed both of them and head locked both them.


It was such a simple move, but yet so effective. Kakashi turned to Naruto.


“Naruto, I’m sorry I didn’t save you immediately. I got you injured…I didn’t think you would freeze like that.”


Sasuke acted all cool and turned to Naruto, he smirked at him. Oh how I wanted to smack him silly. He was so arrogant.


“You alright…scared kitty-cat?”


Naruto started to charge the show off, I would have to, but Kakashi stopped him.


“Naruto save it for later. Their claws are soaked in poison. We have to remove it quickly. We have to open the wound and release the poisoned blood from your body. Don’t move much, the poison will spread. Tazuna-san…”


“What is it?”


“I need to talk to you. These look like Hidden Mist Chuunins…These shinobis are known to continue fighting no matter what.”


The builder stared at Kakashi, the Demon Brothers glared at Kakashi.


“…How did you read our movements?”


“On a sunny day like this when it hasn’t rained in days…there’s not going to be a puddle. The only person that noticed this and figured you out would be Jasmine here.


Kakashi pointed his thumb at me.


“Good job in deciphering their trick.”


I blushed at the comment, I knew it was going to happen; I didn’t deserve the congratulations from Kakashi. Tazuna looked confused at Kakashi’s statement.


“If you two knew that, why did you let the others fight?”


“If I had wanted to I could have killed these two instantly but…There was something I needed to find out…Who these two were after.”


“What do you mean?”


Tazuna looked even more confused. I sighed and rolled my eyes, can’t anyone figure out something so obvious or do they always need to have their hand held.


“Jasmine, you seem to know what I mean, please explain to our client.”


I gave Kakashi a soured face, is he trying to irritate me? I crossed my arms and glared at the old man lazily.


“What Kakashi means is that he wanted to know if they were after you or us ninja. We didn’t hear anything about shinobis being after you. Our mission was to simply protect you from thieves or gangs.”


“Good explanation Jasmine. I’ll take it from there…”


“That was you going to say anyway...”


I kept the soured face on and glanced away at some tree, as Kakashi held me with interested eyes.


“This has now become at least a B-rank mission. This was supposed to be simple protection until you completed the bridge. If it was known that ninjas were after you this mission would have been set as the more expensive B-rank. I’m sure you had a reason, but it causes problems when you lie about the mission. We are now operating outside of our duties.”


Sakura was pale and very nervous, I could feel her cowardice come out with her pitiful excuse.


“We aren’t ready for this mission. Let’s quit!! We will need medicine for Naruto’s wound. We should go back to the village and take him to a doctor…”


“This might be too much; I guess we should return to the village to treat Naruto.”


I went over to Sakura and was about to smack her across the head till I noticed Naruto looking seriously pissed and agitated.


He took a kunai and stabbed his hand with it, I smiled at his stubbornness and how he made himself look like a minor masochist.


“With this kunai… I’ll protect the old man. We’re continuing the mission.”


I turned and punched Sakura as hard as I needed to send her flying a few feet into a tree. I glared at her.


“Sakura keep being a coward and I will beat you till you’re either not one or till you die from it.”


I gave the sorry excuse for a ninja a good long icy glare. Everyone was shocked at my violent behavior, but I welcomed anyone to change me at my promise.


Kakashi just shrugged it off and turned his gaze back to Naruto.


“Naruto…It’s good that you’re releasing the poison but…anymore and…you’ll die from lack of blood.”


Kakashi looked really cheerful at this comment, but Naruto was basically freaking out. I sighed and slapped him in the back of the head.


“Naruto please shut up! Kakashi likes to melodramatic with his antics. I have no doubt that you will not die from that wound with the verdict of blood loss!”


Naruto looked relieved and relaxed a little. I then, felt an evil idea rise above me, I smiled viciously at Naruto. He started to move away from me, he look scared.


“But…of course dying from infection is inevitable, especially from that wound. I would make peace with your god soon.”


Naruto screeched and started panic worse than when Kakashi joked about the wound. I started laughing at Naruto’s gullibility and stupidity. I nearly dropped my C.A.T. on the ground.


“And you called me melodramatic, Jasmine. That was positively sinister of you.”


I smiled at Kakashi’s playful push of words. He and the old man smiled at my antic on Naruto. Kakashi calmed Naruto down telling him I was joking. The other two genin just shook their heads or scoffed at me and Naruto.


I felt mischievous and started to think of another antic when realization slammed into me like a ton of bricks.


Wasn’t the next battle with Zabuza?!
End Notes:
review thats all i have to say. well that and the next chapter or two will be on the battle btwn Zabuza and the group, it will be different for Jasmine's "after effect" from her past will show up thats all im saying. REVIEW PLZ!!!!
Chapter 8 Insanity Seen by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
hey this chapter took me not too long, if u like then rev! i really i like revs. yes Jazz is going to seem very nutty in the nxt ch so brace urselfs, its going to get interesting.

^_^

also who here has ever tried peanut butter and pickles on toast? its the bomb! dnt judge till you try!
“Wow, it’s huge!”

Naruto’s eyes widen in awe as we past the bridge the old man was making. Naruto wasn’t shutting up, so I decided to listen to some music while we steered through the masked waters.

“Hey be quiet. Why do you think we’re hiding in the mist and not using the engine?”

The man directing the boat was very nervous; his eyes darted through the mist. I would carious too if I had some power-hungry, greedy ass after the guy you were sitting with. I noticed Tazuna was shifting uncomfortably, he wanted to do something, but was sure of it.

“Sensei, I want to talk to you. It’s about this mission. You were right about the ninja back there. It turns out a very dangerous man wants me dead. This job is most likely outside of your duties by far…”

“A very dangerous man, please explain?”

We landed on shore; Kakashi held Tazuna’s gaze as we got out, the man in the boat rode off with the motor running. I was bobbing my head to Back in time by Nightcore. The others looked at me strangely, they couldn’t see the ear buds I had in…they matched my skin color.

“You’ve probably at least heard him before. The wealthy shipping magnet, named Gatou.”

“What, Gatou…, from Gatou Company? He’s said to be of the world’s few extremely wealthy people.”


“Yes, officially he runs a large shipping company…But in secret he sells illegal items such as narcotics, using ninjas and gang members to take over businesses and countries. He’s a very nasty piece of work… About a year ago, he set his eyes on the Wave Country… Through money and violence, he got control of the country’s shipping industry. Gatou now has a monopoly on all business traffic in the country... The only thing he fears now is the completion of the bridge.”

“So since you’re building the bridge…you’re in the way?” Sakura asked.

Sakura gave me the idea on pondering about the old guy’s problem, but it wasn’t a really loud idea.

“I want to know why you hid the fact that ninja would try to kill you, from us.”

Kakashi was very serious with old Tazuna. We stopped walking and I bummed into Sasuke, I had my eyes closed from listening to the music…he glared at me; I returned the favor, turning off the music so I could focus on the dark hair brat with a vicious ice glare.

“Our country is super poor, not even the Feudal Lord has money. We had no way paying for a B-ranked mission. If you go now however, I will die for certain, my grandson will be heartbroken, and my daughter will forever curse the Lead, but don’t worry it’s not your fault.”


He’s playing the guilt card? I felt so much annoyance for the man, I think I could see everyone else feel the same, it was that or they were actually guiltily for the man.

“Fine, we’ll protect you till at least you are in your country again.”

I could feel Tazuna think he won; I felt the urge to go running again and kick the old guy in the ass.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally made it near Tazuna’s home. I glanced over at Naruto, who was trying to act “cool” by throwing crap into the bushes, like there were actual enemies nearby. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity. Didn’t he nearly nail a snow white bunny in the head? I nearly laughed my ass off from that memory; he looked stupider then in the manga when he was acting ‘cool’. Everyone except me was either nervous or pissed at the kid. The bushes shook a little and swish, there’s the bunny, poor little guy.

“Damit Naruto! Knock that off!

Sakura pounded on Naruto’s skull. I waited impatiently as Kakashi thought about the rabbit’s fur. I struggled not to shout the obvious to him. Zabuza gave me the willies, especially in the manga, he looked positively scary there. I gazed in his direction of trees, giving him my death glare. I was told it was pretty damn scary and it was damn effective too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Zabuza’s POV)
“I see, no wonder the demon brothers didn’t stand a chance. The hidden leaf’s copy ninja… Sharingan Kakashi.”

Zabuza gazed at Kakashi from the trees, he noticed the pale girl glaring at his direction, she was sending daggers in that glare, and she seems to know I’m here. Why keep the others and her waiting?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Jasmine’s POV)
“Get down!”

I had already hit the ground before the words left Kakashi’s mouth.

Zabuza’s sword flew over us and lodged itself in a tree with Zabuza on it. He gazed at us over his shoulder. I felt the same in insane laugh from interrogation come back with vengeances. I noticed Naruto getting ready to run at him, baka!

“Don’t even think of it Naruto! That’s Momochi Zabuza, missing ninja from the mist village…he’s even in the bingo book for the ANBU…He’s a cold vicious killer…”

“So the pale girl even knows who I am…interesting. Tell me girl how did you know where I was? I notice you glaring in my direction in the trees.”

I didn’t answer his question, but I did still glare at him. Kakashi took the moment to start to reveal his Sharingan, Zabuza turned his gaze to Kakashi.

“You appear to be Sharingan Kakashi. Sorry but, the old man is mine.”

I sneaked a glance at everyone one, they were either shocked or confused, and I like the priceless look that Sasuke had though, perfect Kodak moment. I cracked internally at his face.

“Surround and protect Tazuna-sun. Don’t try fighting; this is the team work here. Zabuza…first, fight me.”

Everyone except me surrounded the old man, I just stood about 10 yards from the group…I wasn’t going near them, and I remember what happens. Kakashi unveiled the full Sharingan. Naruto at first was shocked then nervous. I was completely bored and calm; I really didn’t like dialogue parts. I yawned and stretched a little, earned a few faces there.

“Ah…I get to see the famous Sharingan, I’m honored.”

Naruto looked out right bewildered, I snickered at it.

“Sharingan, Sharingan, What’s that?”

Naruto was going to explode with these questions, and Sasuke was about to explain when I cut in. I wanted to say some lines, and I had a basic memory of all the freaking lines in this arc and every other arc… I’m that much of a nartard.

I gigged before I started; the laughter was really getting hard to restrain. I needed to can it or I could kiss my chance good bye on being a genin and say hello to being in the nut house.

“Sharingan is the eye justu that can read and defeat any type of Gen, Tai, and Ninjustu. It’s one of the types of pupil that gives you this ability, it has others.”


I continued on… I didn’t care to hear circus pants (Zabuza) say the next line.

“The scarier thing about it is that can copy opponent’s techniques once you see them.”

“Exactly little girl, when I was a member of the hidden mist’s assassin team, I kept a handbook that included information on you, Kakashi. This is what it said, the man that has copied over a thousand justu, Copy Ninja Kakashi.”

The others beside Kakashi, Zabuza, and I were confused, shocked, irritated, or nervous.

“Now…enough chatting, I have to kill that old man. But Kakashi, It seems I have to kill you first.”

Circus pants disappeared, I wasn’t worried. I hadn’t moved to the old man and where the circus pants freak was going to appear, so I wasn’t going to get hit. I moved away a little more, I didn’t want to take the chance of getting smacked period.

Naruto pointed at the swamp in front of us.

“Over there, on top of the water!”

Zabuza started his Ninpou Hidden Mist no justu. I smiled; I made a few unnoticeable hand signs and felt very clever right there. Kakashi gave the warning of Zabuza being a silent killer and crap, I didn’t really care.

I wonder what his ki would be like,( the “death” vibe). My smile grew wider when it began.

“Eight choices: kidneys, heart, liver, lungs, spine, clavicle vein, neck vein, and brain. Which one should I go after?”

Everyone was frozen in fear, especially Sasuke. Zabuza’s ki was incredible…so was Kakashi’s. The two just clashed against each other! I felt my insanity rise and go it to full swing. My giggles began and grew as I felt the presence of my dear old friend, one I haven’t felt in a long time.

I got bewildered stares from the others telling me they think I’m insane as I giggled and started to laugh at the ki. I tried to muffle the laughter.

I could feel my friend breath in my ear. It sent shivers down my spine…I felt like I drifted from the world and into my mind…I could see the outline of him as I walked to him. I knew I would have to go into the room for this; he would handle the battle perfectly.

I couldn’t handle the site of blood yet, he hadn’t helped me with it. He felt it would be better if I remain ‘innocent’ from the matter. I smiled at him and gave him a hug. I felt him stroke my cheek with his thumb.

“Hey Jason, you’ll know what to do.”

Feeling safe as he closed the door behind me, I went into the darkness.
End Notes:
review reviews thats all
Chapter 9 A Bite of Indecency by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
You guys been wondering why I had named the "mysterious" guy in Jazz's head Jason...I’ve never actually seen one of the Jason movies, but this Jason is a basic crazy guy too. Oh...if you're a dude and you don’t like people...uh...hitting other guys in the crotch a lot then...u might want to skip the part Jason (Jazz) is against Zabuza...just a warning

also i dont not own naruto only Jasmine, ^_^ review
(3rd person POV)


Everyone stared at Jasmine as her muffled laughter went back to quiet giggling. She had a dangerous insane glint in her eyes as she whispered softy to the mist…what she whispered seized everyone’s breath.


“These ki… it’s been a while since I felt two shinobis’ wills clash…this is going to be fun.”


Jasmine giggled quietly while she continued, she closed her eyes to the mist.


“What does it feel like…to kill someone in cold blood, in a murderous rage…? I’ve wondered about this when I watched my darling’s family fall to this rage…It’s was truly living one’s existence! I’m curious Zabuza, what did it feel like to kill at a tender age? I remember what it felt like for my darling… it was satisfying to my ears to hear those people, die in the most agonizing way; they deserved it for doing such wicked things to my love... Did it feel like this for you, Zabuza..?”


A strange ki entered the mist, it wild and insane for blood. It over powered the two that clashed moments before. Who it belonged to sent shivers down the spines of the ninjas, it was Jasmine’s.


“Interesting child you have Kakashi, an eager one as well. To answer your question girl, it does feel good to know you took another’s life, it is indeed very fun…”


Sasuke was shaken by the ki that clashed in the mist, he couldn’t take it…He raised a kunai to himself…


“Sasuke its okay, I won’t let my comrades die...”


Kakashi smiled to the boy.


“How very wrong, Kakashi. It’s over…”


Zabuza appeared behind the three genin that protected the old man. His sword glistened as he swung it. Kakashi stopped Zabuza’s sword, stabbing him with a kunai. Zabuza burst into water, so did Kakashi when Zabuza tried to slice Kakashi in half.


“Mizu Bushin no Justu… (Water clone no justu)”


Jasmine disappeared into the mist, still giggling.


Kakashi pressed a kunai to Zabuza’s throat.


“Don’t move…it’s over!”


Zabuza chuckled, “It’s over? You can’t defeat me with just your indiscriminate Imation. But that was impressive of you, using your clone to say that…while the real you hid in the mist and watched, but I’m that easily defeated.”


Kakashi slashed the Mizu Bushin as Zabuza went to slice Kakashi again. Kakashi escaped to the water behind him, Zabuza chuckled.


“Foolish…”


Kakashi was at the surface of the water, muttering.


“What is this…the water is heavier than before…”


Zabuza landed next Kakashi, Kakashi was instantly trapped in Zabuza’s Suirouno no Justu (water prison no justu).


“Now Kakashi we can finish things later. First I’ll take care of the brats. Still wearing forehead protectors and acting ninja…But you know what? A real ninja is one who has survived life and death encounters, The only one I would even consider a ninja and put in my bingo book is the pale girl…who has disappeared for some time now…”


A Mizu Bushin clone formed a few meters away from the group of genin.



“Jasmine…?”


Naruto and Sakura glanced around finding that Jasmine was indeed gone.


“Where she did go, Jasmine, Jasmine where are you!”


“I would pay attention now punk!”



The clone rammed into Naruto, forcing him backwards. Taking and throwing the boy’s head band to the ground, then he stepped on it. Kakashi yelled at the genin.


“Run, this fight was over when I got caught! His clone can’t wander too far from him!”


Naruto was about to shit his pants from that hit, scrambling to get away when he put pressure on his injured hand. He remembered that the promise he made to himself back when they fought the Demon Brothers.


“AHHHH….”


He charged Zabuza, knocked back with his headband; he got back on his feet and puffed himself up.


“Hey…you eyebrow less freak…Put this in your book, the man who will one day become Hokage…Leaf village ninja: Uzumaki Naruto! Sasuke lend me your ear, I have a plan.


A plan…with teamwork…coming from you Naruto?


“Now let’s get wild.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“So much arrogance but, do you stand a chance? Zabuza chuckled.


Kakashi seemed to become distraught.


“What are you doing…?! Run…! Your mission is to protect Tazuna!”


“Old man…” Naruto glanced at the old man.


“Well, I made this problem, so I’m not about to say my will to live is more important than your sensei, go and fight as much as you want!”


Sasuke smiled as he glanced over to Naruto, “Here that?”


“Are you ready?”


Zabuza started to laugh again, “You guys never get it do you? When I was your age I had bloodstained hands.”


“Devil…”


“So the pale girl decides to reveal herself…”


Jasmine appeared in between Zabuza and his clone, her face emotionless, but her eyes were possessed demons themselves.


“So…little girl, you’ve heard a little about it…”


“Yes, long ago, in the Hidden Mist village, also known as the Blood Mist village…there was a final exam in order to become a ninja…”


“You even know the exams…intriguing…”


Naruto asked, “What exams?”


Zabuza just chuckled at Naruto bewilderment, Jasmine glanced at Naruto, giggling. She continued.


“A fight to the death between students, friends put against each other till one is dead. That was the exams. Ten years ago, the Hidden Mist’s graduation exams were forced to change because the year before…a devil had appeared…”


“Change…What change? What did this devil do?” Sakura asked, she started to sweat, fearing the answer.


“A young boy…without hesitation or pause…he wasn’t even a ninja…he had killed over a hundred of the students that were taking the exams.”


Zabuza held an insane smile, demonic in every way. He seemed to gazing back some fawn memories.


“That sure was fun…”


Zabuza’s clone suddenly charged and slammed Sasuke into the ground, swinging his sword to chop Sasuke.


“Die!”


“SASUKE!”


“Kage Bushin no Justu!” Naruto yelled as he charged Zabuza, freeing Sasuke out from under the man. As Naruto was thrown back, he tossed a windmill shuriken to Sasuke.


So that’s your plan…


Sasuke looked positive frightening as he spoke. He stood tall, hiding part of his face behind the Shuriken


“Fuuma Shuriken… Kage Shuriken no Justu!”


The giant shuriken flew at Zabuza, but he caught it with ease


“A shuriken doesn’t work against me!”


But as soon as he said that another shuriken flew out from under the one above it. Zabuza jumped over it.


“Still not enough…”


Sasuke smirked as Naruto retransformed behind Zabuza, throwing a kunai strait at the man’s face. Zabuza removed his hand from the water prison Kakashi was in, to dodge the kunai. He was pissed, so was Kakashi when he stepped back into the fray.


“Naruto, great plan, you guys have really grown up.”


Naruto rubbed his head while keeping at the surface of the water, he smiling his famous grin.


“Hehe…the aim of the plan wasn’t to defeat Zabuza with Shadow clones it was only to hid the fact I hid as the Fuuma shuriken. Of course I didn’t think that would beat him, all we needed to do is get him to release the justu!”


“Pfft…I got distracted and released the justu.”


“Wrong! You didn’t release it. You were “forced” to release it. I’ll tell you now; I don’t fall for the same justu twice. What will you do now?”


Kakashi glared at Zabuza…their weapons shook from the force behind them. Both men were peeved, but Kakashi glanced over, he saw Jasmine muttering a string of words and doing a series of hand seals, at a speed he had use Sharigan to keep up with; he was awestruck. Zabuza noticed Jasmine too, he was about to question what the girl was trying to do when she finished.


“Suiryuudan no Justu!”


A huge water dragon smashed into Zabuza sending him flying into the forest across the watery marsh they stood on. He struggled to get up; he was shocked and pissed at the girl, how a mere girl knew the seals to that complicated justu was unspeakable. He got back on the water, walking back towards Jasmine; he wasn’t expecting the next justu she completed.


“Daibakufu no Justu!”


The water underneath him shot up sending him spiraling into forest debris. Jasmine disappeared during the flooding. Zabuza landed on a tree. He waited for the water to recede. Everyone was swept away a bit.


“Kakashi our fight will wait; I’m killing the pale brat first!”


Zabuza was furious as he got back on the water after being thrown into the forest for the second time; he hauled his sword up, looking around for Jasmine. He cautiously walked back on the marsh; he wasn’t falling for another Daibakufu (grand waterfall).


Jasmine popped out of the water under Zabuza punching him below the chin, he did a back flip, and oh how furious he was when he landed on the water, he was getting sick of this girl’s antics. She was toying with him and he has officially had enough.


“You’re dead now bitch!”


Jasmine flew at him with lighting speed, attacking him directly with two kunai. She and Zabuza battled it out for a few minutes; their metal weapons clashing sent a ringing sound into the marshes. Zabuza was having a tough time with her, blocking her swift attacks and managing a few hits on her, her arm was bleeding slightly, he could graze her barely.


What is with this brat?!


Zabuza made a swing for her torso with his sword, but Jasmine did the splits, yelling.


“Jason’s Nutcracker!”


Her voice was husky and deranged, sounding like she was possessed by an evil force. She punched him full on, in the crotch, sending him backwards, and right into Kakashi causing them both to tumble backwards for a few yards. His inner thighs twitched viciously, as he got back up, he was going to rip her to shreds.


“DIE YOU FUCKING BRAT!”


He charged at her, swinging his sword to slice her head off. Jasmine went on all fours, like a rapid dog, she drooled and growled. He jumped and brought down his sword, slicing her in half.


“JASMINE!” Naruto yelled, he was close enough to see her body fall in half.


But a few seconds after he yelled, the body turned into water. Zabuza’s eyes widen as he looked around then down at the water.


Everyone cringed at the sight of what Jasmine did, their eyes widen in disgust and horror as they watched Jasmine shot out of the water directly under Zabuza. Mouth full of large shark-like teeth, she caught Zabuza in the crotch with her mouth and bit hard…


Zabuza screamed like there was no tomorrow, who knew he could scream so high...


“That is so wrong and bad on so many levels…”


Sakura muttered and averted her eyes from the site, so did everyone else but Kakashi, he just shook his head. Naruto swam over to Sasuke; he clambered out of the water and stood next to the black haired boy.


“Do you think that guy will be able to go to the bathroom or even stand strait? I mean she just…”


“I don’t even want know…”


Sasuke mutter as Jasmine, still holding Zabuza’s crotch by the mouth, swung him around in mid-air, and released him in the same direction she thrown him before. She landed back on the water on all fours. She was laughing her twisted ass off as she stood up and walked to the trees that she flogged Zabuza against.


Zabuza had a very hard time standing steady, he had leaned heavy on his sword, and he tried not to flex his inner thighs. It only increases the pain. He defiantly was going crucify that girl. Jasmine leaped at the man and was about to tackle him when Kakashi caught her. He swung around and tossed her back to Naruto and the others.


“Restrain her before she does something worse, I’ve had enough embarrassment from her!”


“What the hell can she do that’s worse than taking a chunk out a guy’s private?!”


Sasuke muttered as he helped tackle Jasmine to the ground.


He had her arms behind her back, Sakura had her legs somewhat pinned to the ground, Naruto just stood in front of her. She tossed Sasuke off her back and kicked Sakura in the face, nearly missing and breaking her nose. She leaped to her feet and took off.


“Jasmine calm down, Kakashi doesn’t want you to fight anymore! He…”


Naruto was yelling at her when she tried to run back at Zabuza. He ran in front of her and tackled her waist. Sasuke and Sakura got her legs this time, and Naruto sat on her chest pinning her arms above her, he had to lean forcefully on her arms to pin them down. She struggled for a few seconds till she glared at Naruto hatefully.


“Let go and get off Naruto or I’ll show you what Kakashi meant by worse!”


He didn’t get off or let go…Jasmine was as true as her word. She lunged at Naruto’s abdomen, Naruto couldn’t move away or he’ll let go of her arms…she bit twice as hard on Naruto as she did with Zabuza.


He screamed so loud and so high that Kakashi glanced over at him as he fought a very angry Zabuza; Zabuza was trying to charge at Jasmine. Zabuza recovered a little from the pain, but still couldn’t move as fast.


Naruto whimpered as he suppressed the urge to scream even louder when Jasmine bit harder and jerked to the side, Sakura gaped at Jasmine’s act. She was just struggling with her leg; Naruto had to deal with her teeth.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kakashi looked back at Zabuza, “If you want to kill her, you have to finish me off first.”


“With pleasure, I’m going to rip her and you to shreds, her death will be more painful!”


Kakashi and Zabuza continued to dish it out, Zabuza getting more and more frustrated with Kakashi as he copied his moves. They started to perform a series of hand signs at the same time.


MY MOVEMENTS HE’S


“Reading them…”


WHAT! IS HE READING MY MIND? DAMN THAT…


“Fucking eye, it’s pissing me off, Right?!”


“You’re only copying me…”


“You can’t beat me you bastard!”


“Damn you! I’ll shut you up for good!”


“Daibakufu no Justu!”


WHAT, IMPOSSIBLE! I’M DOING THE JUSTU, BUT I CAN’T KEEP UP?!


The water sent Zabuza into a tree, the water pinned him against a tree. The water flooded all around the area, causing Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto to release Jasmine, who sprinted to Zabuza, demons flying from her eyes.


Kakashi stood on a tree branch on the tree that Zabuza was pinned to.


“It’s over.”


“How…can you see the future?” Zabuza panicked as Kakashi glared at him from the tree he was pinned against from the water before.


“Yeah…you’re going to die.”


Jasmine was at the site, only yards from Zabuza, when a flash of Senbon pierced Zabuza’s neck, causing he to fall forward.


“You’re right, he’s dead.”


A masked boy appeared on a tree branch not far from Zabuza’s still body. Jasmine still charging jumped to stab Zabuza in the back of the head. Kakashi pinned her to the ground.


“That’s enough, Jasmine!”


Jasmine struggled under the Jounin’s weight; he was firmly on the center of her back, her arms firmly held by his hands, she tried to kick him. She was unsuccessful. She tried to turn her head and glare at Kakashi.


“The name isn’t Jasmine, you fucking prick, I’TS JASON!!”


“Jason…?”


Kakashi stared at his new student curiously, she finally was able to glare at him, when heaved her to her feet. Her eyes were filled with a murderous, hateful glow; it was cold, harsh, and unforgivable.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


He dragged her over to Zabuza so he could check the still man’s pulse. She tried to weasel out Kakashi, so she could stab the still body in front of her. Kakashi pinned her on to the ground again and leaned over; checking Zabuza’s pulse, there wasn’t one.


She tossed him off her back and nearly stabbed Zabuza’s body, Kakashi grabbed her around the waist, and hauled her away from Zabuza.


She tried to stab Kakashi; he wrestled the kunai from her, and pinned her on her back. Kakashi didn’t need to lean to hold her arms above her head, he instead pinned them under his legs on her side.


She started to screech very loudly at Kakashi, she looked she could pop a vein or something.


“He’s not dead, let me go! I’ll make sure of it!”


She was bucking under Kakashi, trying to get him off, she nearly succeed. She was making very uncomfortable friction Kakashi’s lower body as she rubbed and grinded into him. The boy that threw the Senbon came down from the tree and stood next Zabuza’s body.


“Thank you very much; I have been searching for the opportunity to kill Zabuza for a quite some time…”


“YOU KILLED HIM MY ASS, YOU WANT TO SAVE THAT BASTARD’S ASS! THAT’S WHY YO…”


Kakashi stuffed one of his free hands in Jasmine’s mouth to gag her. He got nasty, blood drawing bites from the squirming girl. He grimaced at the site.


“That mask…you’re a Mist Hunter-nin…”


“Impressive…You are correct.”


Jasmine managed to get Kakashi’s hand out her mouth for a moment.


“YOU FUCKING LAIR! I KNOW YOU’RE CANDY ASS IS RE…”


Kakashi put his hand back in her mouth, and then covered it with the other, she started to gag and choke a little.


“Hunter-nin, what’s that Kakashi-sensei?”


Sasuke and Sakura helped Naruto walk over to the area that they were at; he was still feeling the aftershocks of pinning Jasmine down incorrectly.


“Yes, my duty is to hunt down missing-nins. I’m a member of the Hidden Mist’s Hunter-nin team.”


Everyone ignored or tried to ignore Jasmine’s colorful words she manages to spit out. Naruto looked confused at the boy and Zabuza.


“Who the hell are you!?”


Kakashi looked up at Naruto.


“Don’t worry Naruto, he’s not an enemy.”


Jasmine was starting to win against Kakashi; he had to keep focusing on her. He turned his gaze back to her.


“I’m not asking that! Zabuza is dead…but he was so strong! He was killed by a kid! That kid isn’t much different from me. How can I understand that?”


“I know, but there are kids younger than you and stronger than me. Jasmine is a prime example, she has hardly any ninja training background and yet I’m having a hard enough holding her down and gagging her, plus she performed high ranking justu. Forgive my student here, young hunter…She’s has had too much stimulation from this battle.”


Jasmine had stopped biting Kakashi’s and decided to take a different approach. She sucked on his fingerless gloved fingers and licking them. Kakashi was shocked at this act and jerked his hand out of her mouth, falling back a little.


She was already doing things to him she shouldn’t be able to do…he didn’t that adding to it. She tried to punch Kakashi while screeching at the man who was still on top of her chest.


“OVER STIMULATION MY FUCKING ASS, YOU PERVERTED FUCKING PIECE OF SH...!”


Kakashi shoved his hand down her throat this time, causing her to choke a lot, he grunted as she tried to buck him off, the friction was really bothering him...


“Colorful words your student has…but your battle is now over. I must now dispose of this body, farewell!”


With that said, the masked boy vanished with Zabuza in a swirl of leaves. Kakashi pulled his hand out Jasmine’s mouth and jumped off her. She sprang to her feet, glaring daggers at Kakashi.


“You fucking idiot! You just let them escape and Zabuza live!”


“Jasmine calmed down the battle is over…”



“NO! I refuse to fucking calm down, and will you stop calling me that! I said it once and I shall say it again, my name is Jason!”


Everyone stared at her as if she was crazy. Kakashi sighed and then collapsed to the ground. Everyone rushed to Kakashi.


“Sensei what’s wrong! Did Jasmine do something?”


“He used his Sharingan too much, baka!”


Jasmine was furious; she started to punch trees in half closest to her.


“That is it! I’m going for a run! I can’t see how my love can stand you ninjas, you’re infuriating!”


Jasmine ran off into the trees. Everyone looked ruffled and confused. Sasuke growled to everyone.


“Naruto, Sakura get Kakashi to Tazuna’s house, I’ll go get Jasmine!”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasmine was running through the forest, punching and kicking everything in her way, she was pissed. She was growling a string of curses as she ran. She wanted to throttle someone or something.


She was about half a mile away from the battle field when her vision suddenly blurred…she stumbled and nearly ran into a tree. She clutched her chest, trying to steady her breathe. Her heart felt like was going to burst…it stopped suddenly and she collapsed to the ground. She was convulsing when Sasuke found her.


Shit! Jasmine..!


Sasuke had been following the trail of destruction that Jasmine made…she was not going to be easy to bring back… He saw the trail end and Jasmine on the ground, having what looked like a seizer.


He had pinned her down, and force his chakra in her chest, to stop the convulsing so he could do CPR. He didn’t know what else to do; he didn’t know how to handle this kind of situation. He sent his chakra in shocks on her heart, hoping to God it would start. She stopped convulsing after the 15 time Sasuke sent chakra into her heart, but she kept twitching slightly. He checked her pulse, it was weak but steady.


“You better not die on me!” Sasuke muttered as he raced to the others, carrying her in his arms.
End Notes:
reviewss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats all andListen to RUNAWAY LOVE! it is a deep song by Ludacris!!
Chapter 10 A Interesting Thought by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
this just a talking scene and a faint glimpse of Jasmine's mind...and its the beginning of something...i tell u later. any way i dnt own naruto, wished i did but i dnt so thts tht. also reviews plz, i dnk how many times i must say it...ive been depressed so plz say something...i need to no people actually like this story...i no sum do but more is nicer. enjoy ^_^
(3rd POV)

“Are you okay, Kakashi-sensei?” asked Sakura.


They were in Tazuna’s home. Kakashi was lying down on a futon in the middle of the room. A bit a go, Sasuke came rushing in carrying Jasmine. She was going to be fine, she was sleeping near the wall under some blankets.

XXXXXXXXXXXXX FLASH BACK XXXXXXXXXXXXXX


“Kakashi-sensei, Jasmine collapse in the woods, she’s fine now but…. I don’t know if anything seriously wrong with her!”


Sasuke rushed in the room holding Jasmine bridal style. Kakashi tried to move to him, but couldn’t.


“Sasuke place here gently down next to me so I can direct you on checking her stats.”


Tazuna brought over a futon for the girl, Sasuke placed her gently down. He sat on her opposite side so he could see Kakashi.


“Okay Sasuke, check if her pulse is strong.”


Sasuke felt her neck then looked back at Kakashi.


“It’s not.”


“Okay, how strong is the pulse?”


“It’s fairly weak…but steady.”


“That’s okay, now how did you find her?”


“I found her convulsing on the ground; I think she was having a seizer…”


“That’s not good…test her muscle respond on the arms and legs to see if any damage has been done.”


Sasuke checked along with other things, Jasmine was going to be fine, far as Kakashi could tell. Tazuna would go for a doctor tomorrow. They placed her near the wall and under several blankets.


XXXXXXXXX END OF FLASHBACK XXXXXXX
“Yes…I just can’t move for a week or so.”


“What,” Sakura said in disbelief, “If the Sharingan is that stressful, you should think before using it Sensei!”


Tazuna was positively cheerful, “Well we still got rid of a strong ninja…that should count for something…!”


Sakura kept staring at Kakashi.


“By the way Sensei, who was the kid and why was Jasmine acting so bizarre? It was like there was some other guy doing all the fighting and talking…”


“Sakura, the mask the boy wore was the Hidden Mist’s Special Hunter-nin team. They’re also known as body erasers. They get rid of any trace of a body; a ninja’s body has secrets that its village doesn’t want to be known to its enemies. If a enemy village got a hold of a ninja’s body, it could find out its justu and use as its own. No sound, no smell…that is a ninja’s end…”


“So Zabuza is being disposed of…scary!”


“About Jasmine… I don’t know….The 3rd Hokage had informed me about her…problems…but nothing like this was posed to happen.”


Everyone stared at Jasmine, she was sleeping near the wall; her face was facing the wall.


“Problems…? What problems could she possible have to have her act that way Sensei?” Naruto asked, he was scratching his as he gazed at Jasmine.


“Naruto…Jasmine has had a difficult life before she came to the village…her family was torn to shreds. She’s all that’s left to show its history…”


“History, Sensei what do you mean…? Did…did something really bad happen to Jasmine?”


Naruto had scooted closer to Kakashi to hear him.


“Yes Naruto…it’s hard to explain, not even the 3rd Hokage has all the details on the incidents in her past… You see…”


“Enough Kakashi, you have no right to tell what none of their concerns!”


Jasmine sat up, glaring coldly at Kakashi.


“Jasmine, you shouldn’t move…Sasuke says you had a seizer in forest…”


“I can care less what chicken-ass hair child has to say…”


Jasmine got up and fixed her futon.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Jasmine’s POV)


I made my futon as everyone stared at me, Naruto slightly chuckling at my poking fun of Sasuke’s hair, Sakura and Sasuke were a slight red color, and the others just stared at me, astonished.


“Kakashi…you would know very well what it is like…to have some secrets that you don’t want others know about…so shut your mouth! I’m going for a walk…”


“Jasmine your heart…”


“Fuck my heart, I need fresh air!”


“You need to rest…”


“I know what I need and don’t need: I need a walk. I don’t need empathy from people that could never understand…and I don’t need rest.”


I walked across the room to the door, Sasuke had gotten up and walked to me; he grabbed my arm. He gave me a long serious look.


“Let go.”


“No…”


“Let go or I’ll do worse than what Jason did.”


A flash of confusion went across his face before returning to the serious one.


“Jason…?”


“Yes…Jason, He told me what he did and trust me, I’ll do worse if you don’t let go of me you tight ass brother loathing jerk.”


I kept my tone stoic and never stop glaring at Sasuke and the others. The others were bewildered by my statement. Sasuke was shocked at the last part of my statement, I smacked he’s hand off my arm.


“Jason helps me cope unlike anyone I’ve met…”


I walked out of the room, then the house; I needed to think.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3rd person POV)


“Who is this Jason…Sensei is Jasmine insane…?”


Naruto still stared at where Jasmine had exited. He jumped at Kakashi shockingly angry voice.


“Naruto…! She is not that, she’s just….very hurt and untrusting of people. Its how she survived though this world…”


“Survived…? What would she need to survive of? She’s not a ninja…and who is this Jason she keeps talking about, Sensei?” Sakura asked, still sitting near Kakashi.


“The 3rd Hokage says it’s a boy she knew…the Hokage says he was her best friend and supposed boyfriend…he was murdered by her step brother…”


“Murder…?! That’s horrible…and by her step brother! Why would her step brother….?”


“Sakura not even I know, the 3rd Hokage couldn’t find out from Jasmine why…so he left her be.”


“But then shouldn’t we find out…”


Naruto was still sitting when Sasuke walked over and smacked him across the head.


“Naruto give it a rest! Not everyone wants to tell why they do certain things and act a certain way, dope!”


“Damit teme…!”


Naruto got up to hit Sasuke back but, Kakashi spoke for them to stop.


“So Kakashi would you like me to round some villagers and bring her back?”


“No Tazuna, she’ll come back…for now I’ll rest and think about what has happened…”


Kakashi closed his eyes, turning to his thoughts.


“Sasuke sticking up for Jasmine…and what he did for her back in the forest…interesting…”
End Notes:
reviews that is all ty
Chapter 11 Anger with a Whole New Meaning! by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
Hey! well this is the next chapter...I have edited the chapters before this soooo there might be a few facts you'll need to reread in them before continuing if u want to....anyway i like to thank all the helpful, supportive reviews i have recieve and hope to recieve more....ty Dropdeadthendance, Ayako Haru, Crimson Lily, Vixkill, VampQueen14, and Kikyaru360...u guys are totally awesome *gives them Hug of Doom*

Dropdeadthendance ty and i would like to take u up on that offer! anyway enjoy the chapter...i try to add more but i do have chem during the summer....the farther u go the mor u can acheive i say!
^_^
(3rd person POV)


“Yikes!” Sakura and Naruto yelled as they flew backwards when Kakashi suddenly sat up

“Oh…Kakashi sensei, you’re awake...That’s good!” Stuttered Sakura, she was trying to cover the fact she and Naruto were trying to look under Kakashi’s mask when he suddenly sat up.

Kakashi ignored this; he clutched his head, thinking.

What is this feeling…? Zabuza is dead but…I feel as if I missed something important…Was Jasmine right?
Naruto stared at his sensei, curiously.

“What’s wrong sensei? Bad dream or something bad you remember?”

“Hmmm? Well Naruto, erasing teams usually dispose of the body they have eminently…That boy didn’t.”

“So what... Couldn’t he have gotten rid of it later?” Sakura shrugged.

“You’re not getting it are you? How do we know if the boy disposed of the body?”

“I dunno…how could we know? He took it with him.” Sakura was still aloof on Kakashi’s train of thoughts.


“If he needed proof, he could have just taken the head. And the weapon he used…”

Sakura gasped, “No…way…”

“Exactly...”

“What are you guys suggesting?” Tazuna asked after he walked in when Kakashi woke up.

“That most likely…Zabuza is alive!”

Naruto jumped to his feet and pointed at where Jasmine had exited, “What the hell?! You mean Jazz was right…but…but how sensei?!”

“I don’t know…Somehow she was able to see through the deception and tried to finish Zabuza that I was so sure of being dead... The weapons the boy used, Senbon; unless hits a vital organ, it has a low killing rate. Hunter-nins would know the human body structure thoroughly, so it’s no wonder Zabuza seemed dead at the boy’s hands...”

“Kakashi aren’t you over thinking this…?” Tazuna questioned, alarmed by this news.

“No…we must be ready for the worse! Even if Zabuza is dead, who knows who Gatou will send next?”

“Sensei what do you mean? You can barely move, let alone fight…”

Kakashi chuckled at his female student’s question. He glanced at the door opening behind Tazuna. Someone was closing the door after entering.

“What he means is that you guys will be training till he is better.”

The three genins turned around to see Jasmine, at the door. She walked across the room and lend on the wall that faced her towards Kakashi.

“Have a nice run today?” cooed Kakashi mockingly. Jasmine glared at him.

“Bite me…”

“No thanks…I have no idea where you’ve been.”

Jasmine glared at Kakashi even more, he just sat there on his futon, chuckling. Sakura glanced between the two deciding if it was safe to ask her question.

“Training…Sensei what is a little training going to do? The ninja you fought but you in bed straining you beyond belief!” Jasmine snorted, Kakashi felt the urge to roll his eyes, but instead sighed.

“Sakura, who saved me while I was struggling, who fought Zabuza fairly well on her first time of fighting in combat? You guys are growing fast, especially you Naruto, you’ve grown the most... But this is just training till I get better as Jazz said…you three couldn’t defeat Zabuza without me.”

Everyone looked confused for a bit till they realized what he meant, Jasmine shook her head in mocking disbelief and rolled her eyes as Naruto exploded.

“Wait you mean Jazz could take on Zabuza! But she’s not even a ninja or has ever had ninja training! How on earth could…”

“Indeed Naruto, I’m even curious on how she learned such high level justu on her own…”

“Keep being curious because I’m taking that secret to the grave with me!” Jasmine growled, she walked back to the door.

“But sensei about Zabuza…”

“When someone goes through momentary death it takes them a while to get back to normal. Till then we train!”

“Sounds like fun!” Naruto yelled as he looked totally up to it.

“Pffttt…” Jasmine opened the door to see a little boy, her eyes flashed from irritation to concern. The boy walked past her.

“That’s not fun.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Jasmine’s POV)

I was about to walk out, I really did not feel like talking to these guys…must Jason’s irritation from not being able to finish a job…I was trying to shut out his anger when I saw Inari outside the room. He was the boy I remembered being very distant and sad in the introduction of his character to the main ones. I flinched at Naruto’s voice demanding who Inari was; Naruto was so annoying at times.

“Oh, everyone this is my grandson, Inari! Inari say hello to these people, they’re ninjas protecting me from Gatou!”

Inari went to hug his grandfather, I watched him look at everyone. I held his gaze when he looked at me. At that moment I felt like hugging the boy, to try taking away his sadness. I think Kakashi caught my concern for him, I quickly looked away.

Inari pointed and said that we were going to die if we didn’t leave. Naruto retorted saying he was a super hero who was going to become Hokage so Gatou had nothing on him; being a hot head as usual. Inari didn’t care and stated that there’s no such thing as heroes. He came past me and left the room, I followed a little till he told me to go away. I went outside to walk on the water…it made me feel better about Inari…I was definitely going to help him smile again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3RD POV)

Kakashi had led team 7 (except Jazz) to a forest clearing…one of the only places she hadn’t tear up cause of her anger and frustration.

“Ok, we’re going to start your training, but before that I want to talk about chakra and see what you know...”

Naruto had the blankest face ever and when he asked shyly what chakra is, Sakura scolded him for the question. She explained to him, after Kakashi asked her to do so, what it was and how it worked.

“Even so sensei, we can already use chakra in justu.”

“Sorry Sasuke but, you, Sakura, and Naruto have been using chakra poorly. Only Jazz seems to be in swing with it. What Sakura said about chakra is correct. But even if you can release large amounts of chakra, unless you can control it…the justu would be weak or useless. By wasting energy, you wouldn’t survive in battle very long…this would be fatal with other ninja.”

“So…what can we do?”

“You three will learn chakra control through intense training…through tree climbing!”

“Climbing … trees…? Wait a minute, why isn’t Jazz doing this?!”

“Because Naruto, one I couldn’t find her, two she is probably running so she would be hard to find anyway, and three she can probably already do what we’re about to since she performed high level of justu in mere seconds and ran across water... Now back to your training…” All three stared at the sensei in awe. He coughed.

“As I was saying, this won’t be normal tree climbing, you’ll be climbing without hands.”

Kakashi demonstrated the feat after his little speech; he walked up the tree and stood up side down peering at his students.

“See, now gather your chakra at your feet and climb the tree. You might want a running start.”

“How is this pose to make us stronger, sensei?” called out Sakura.

“All of you listen closely; the purpose of this is to teach you chakra control. The feet are the hardest place to control chakra. Once you master it, will help you build stamina. Second thing, you’ll be using these to mark how far your process is made.”

Kakashi tossed to the three kunai. The training had begun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Jasmine’s POV)

I walked in Tazuna’s house after my run over the water, the sun was already down and the moon was high. I paled at the odor that waffled from the room where everyone was eating; I didn’t want the ramen shop thing happening all over again so I quietly and quickly passed the room and down the hall. I was nearly around the corner of the hall and near my room’s door when Tsunami; the old man’s daughter popped her head outside the door. Damn that girl had some ears!

“Jasmine…? Is that you? What are you doing over there? Come on in, dinner is being served….There’s sushi, rice and other things to eat!” I stared at the lady with an irritated look; I turned and kept going to my room and called over my shoulder.

“I’m not hungry.”

She of course came down the hall and tried to pull me to the dining room.

“But after all that running…you have to be famished!”

“I’m fine…I’m not hungry right now….” I pulled out of her grasp.

My stomach was a traitor and viciously growled and rumbled…I knew I should have eaten my soldier pills before arriving! Tsunami chuckled and tried again to pull me with her again.

“You’re stomach begs to differ young lady. Now come along, you’ll offend me if you don’t eat…”

She put the last part of her sentence in a teasing tone. I jerked my hand away from the lady and glared at her, I had enough now. “Then be offended, I’m going to bed right now!” I spat, I turned and went to my room. I could hear Tsunami mutter about how rude I was, I could care less. My energy was sapped and I was hungry, I was going to be in a prissy mood when these two are mix together. I snickered as I started to pull out some soldier pills I had not eaten before coming back. As I ate I felt Kakashi’s chakra behind me.

“That was very rude of you Jasmine. You need to apologized t our client’s daughter. Show respect to them or get out of their house. I will not tolerate disrespect from my students!”

I finished off the pills and stood up, Kakashi’s voice was dangerously low…I think he was fed up with my attitude...Pfft he could kiss my ass about it. I raised my eyebrows and let the smartass remark I had before the guy come forth, I gave him the same tone as he did to me.

“Fine, I’ll get my things and go. I don’t like sleeping here anyway; it’s too cramped for me.

Kakashi grabbed me by the neck and slammed me against a wall. I was dazed at this action; the room swam a little in front of my eyes.

“You better knock off the attitude missy! Or how would you feel if I told the Hokage to never make you a ninja and have you cast outside the village!? …Get this young lady! The Hokage assigned me to see... if you were worthy of being a ninja and citizen of our village! I hold your future in my hands….push me and see what I do for your miserable excuse for a life!”

He then slammed me into the ground and stood back up, glaring at me. I could see he meant every word, I felt fear about being thrown outside the village…I wouldn’t have a place to live. I would probably be a taboo to any ninja village and be thrown or locked away on site. Kakashi wasn’t finished yet; I could see it in his eyes as he dragged me back up by the neck and held me close to his face. His eyes were truly freighting in the moon’s glow and the shadow of night.

“Also you will stay by my side for the rest of the mission unless I say other wise... You will eat, sleep, and train with everyone else no ifs ands or buts! Think otherwise and I’ll show you no mercy!”

He slammed me to the ground harder and walked back to the door. I was coughing as I struggled to get up. I was defiantly going to get back at him for this after this mission... I glared at him as finished I getting up, he pointed to the hallway. He clearly wanted to enforce his new rules now. I cursed at him under my breath as I walked pass him and down the hallway, he followed me to the dining room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had to sit next to Kakashi as the dinner proceeded. When we came in Naruto and Sasuke were stuffing their faces in. I apologized to Tsunami before sitting down. I glared Kakashi with all the hate I could muster; he ignored it and just coolly stared back. Everyone was uneasy because of my glaring. What Kakashi did next, made me hate him all the more.

“Jazz you’re not eating…”

“I’m not hungry, I ate before coming back.”

Sasuke and Naruto stopped eating like a bunch of pigs and stared at Kakashi and I, they along with everyone else could see that I was very angry…no furious at him…they’re probably now guessing who was slamming what into the ground easier and why I was very pissed when I came in.

“It’s rude to not eat food that is given to you by your hostess…”

Tsunami waved her hand nervously at the gesture, “It’s no big deal Sensei….” She could feel my resentment and angry vent into the room. Kakashi just continued to gaze at me coolly.

“Jasmine….”

He tapped his forehead protector. I seethed at him….he was fucking blackmailing me! He seemed to enjoy my reaction, everyone else just very nervous and tried to move away from me. I heard Jason call to me asking what was wrong… I could handle this…

“Five mouthfuls of the food on your plate and you can leave.”

I nearly strangled the man right then and there! How dare he treat me like a …..A toddler! I shook with rage as my face flushed with humiliation. My right eye wouldn’t stop twitching vigorously. I could barely control myself from letting Jason out.

I couldn’t kill or harm him…yet….I had to wait for the mission to be over…but, oh how I wanted to kill him there and now. Kakashi seemed to be quite pleased with my reaction and continued to be the asshole I despised.

“Come on Jazzy….do I have to tell you again or are you going to be a big girl and do as you’re told….”

I screeched at the man, cursing at him in every language I knew. He was pushing my limit on my anger by taunting me in that babied tone. I jumped to my feet and smashed the tea cup I was holding into the ground in front of my feet. I was beyond the devil’s fury…. Sakura, Tazuna and his family shrank away from my anger. Sasuke and Naruto were stunted….Kakashi continued to seem pleased with himself. I was having an internal battle with Jason as I shook, trying to get my body to move so I could tear his throat out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jason was in front of me, cautious to come near me.

“Jazzy calm down…”

“CALM DOWN, CALM DOWN! I’ve had my limit with this man! He deliberately acted this way to test my anger! Now I want you to tear his god damn throat out or show me how!”

“Jazzy calm yourself, you’re going to let him have the pleasure knowing he riled you up by doing that and you won’t be having any more chances with the old man letting you become a genin.”

I fought my anger with his logic, he was right, so damning right….I had to calm down and think…I smiled, I’ll just get him later…Yeah, I hit him where it will hurt the most!

“Okay…what should I do for now?” I said this slowly, venting the lava of anger in those words.

“Just do as he says without making any responses to his actions. The sooner you do it, the sooner you can leave and vent all your anger on the forest nearby.”

I nodded at the idea…I breathed deeply a few times to regain control, I thanked him before going back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once I zoned back in, I noticed I was still standing. Everyone was white as a ghost… fearing what I would do next. I glanced down and noticed the shards of the tea cup…oops. I rubbed my head in embarrassment.

“Ah…sorry about the tea cup…I can get another one for you.”

I stooped down and gathered the shards, putting them in a pile behind me. I sat back down and asked if I could have another tea cup. Tsunami went and got me one. I kept a calm stoic face as I poured and drank some tea; I felt a little better with it. Everyone just stared at me like I had gone nuts; of course I know I totally looked I had a bipolar moment. I picked up my bowl and started to eat the vegetables I had.

I must have shocked the living day lights out of everyone because no one was eating with me except Kakashi. I finished off the rice and vegetables I had. I put my bowl down and drank some more tea before turning to Kakashi to ask if I could leave in a fake sweet tone.

“Now was that so hard Jazzy?”

I felt my eye twitch at that patronizing babied tone Kakashi had been used along with the cutesy name only Jason was allowed to use. I wanted to punch him so badly right there but, kept reminding myself what Jason had said to me. So I continued to use the stoic face along with the tone to reply to Kakashi.

“No Kakashi, it wasn’t so hard. In fact, I’m sorry that it took me this long to see that, thank you.”

I stiffly got up and left the room. Once I was from the house, I vented my anger on the forest I was out there for most of the night screaming my head off while dealing damage my surroundings….I tried to make it look as natural as possible afterwards…but, I couldn’t really do anything about the craters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sakura’s POV)

Back at the dining room after I left, everyone was staring at Kakashi. He was sipping on tea till he glanced up from to the stares, arching an eyebrow.

“Is there something wrong?”

“Sensei, were you trying to get us killed? What if she had let Jason or whatever she lets out….she could have…”

Kakashi put his cup down and sighed.

“I’m aware of it Sakura of what she could have done and I assure you, she wouldn’t kill anyone …. She’s probably going to find a way to make me pay for embarrassing her…but I’m sure she won’t kill anyone.”

I shook my head at sensei’s explanation and continued my meal. Everyone was startled at the inhuman noise that came from the forest along with the huge crashing noises as well…Kakashi said that would be Jasmine ‘venting’ her anger…it was more like she was exploding with anger. I chided Sasuke and Naruto later for eating so much to barf it up again… I kept glancing were Jazz had exited the room. Jazz wasn’t going to be too pleasant when she got back. ..She was going to be vengeful.
End Notes:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~reviews is all i hav to add as a ending notes....that and tht Rockapella is awesom!!!!! anyone tht says other wise is deaf! also can some one read my other story and review it? is it that bad?
Chapter 12 Stuff Animals with Strange Powers by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
ty 4 all the revs!!! ^_^ they make me very happy! this chapter's name...well i couldnt really fig a dif way to explain the sum up of this chapter...so enjoy!

Thank You Dalaw! ur couple revs made my day... and ty for rating my other story and rev it as well! I make sure to always giv my best on my story and my reviews for your stories and all the other peoples that are kind enough to giv me on! TY!!
(Jazz’s POV)


I watched Naruto exhaust himself on climbing the tree for three days now since we got here. Kakashi was on a walk with his crutches again, and Sasuke was training there too, but I didn't care to watch him…Sakura was assigned to the old man...Personally the only reason that was so because I got up later and the old man was done with my bitching about being sleepy and crap when Kakashi forced me to go with Tazuna on the second day we were here.

I felt excitement for Naruto as I saw him get higher and higher. I already knew how to do this and tried it when I got back with Tazuna. That’s when Tazuna told Kakashi he wanted Sakura to accompany him to the bridge; Kakashi scolded me and made me sleep outside with only the clothes on my back.

I yawned as I continued to watch Naruto… I got up; it was time for a change of pace. I yelled at Naruto telling him I was going to go try something that required a lot of distance, he grunted in reply. That’s one reason I liked hanging with Naruto, he was a keen to keep Kakashi happy to having his training complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I panted as I watch the boulder I kicked fly away, I turned to a clone.

“How far was that one now?”

“150 yards…that’s have 4 yards more than before…”

I grinned, that was about the fourteenth rock I kicked during the day. I waved off half of the clones near me, I felt too drained to continue and it was getting dark. I gazed at the sky as I slowed my breath down. I felt better after eating a handful of solider pills; I felt one more kick in me. One more couldn’t hurt, I still had a 15 mile run to the house afterwards….so just one more.

Ok girls, one more!”

My clones went and found another one; it looked like the weight of Kakashi. I nodded at the bunch as they hurled it into the air. I leaped into the air to round house kick it; my right leg suddenly shot pain into me and caused me to lose concentration. I forgot about the rock till it crashed into me and slammed me into the ground. My right hip and leg were shattered from the impact. I screamed as the pain rushed into my brain cells. I tried to get it off but my strength was sapped and my clones were gone. I felt my conscious mind slip into darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3rd POV)


The sun began to rise over the tree’s leaves as a young dark haired lady strolled through the misty forest with a basket. She noticed rocks scattered around, like someone tossed them there. As she continued on she saw craters and more rocks scattered till she came to a clearing. She saw a rock in it and walked to curiously, it had made a noise. When she got close enough she saw Jasmine. She placed her basket down and went to check the pinned girls pulse. It was weak; the girl’s bone must have punctured her skin on impact and bled quite a bit.


She touched the rock and then kicked it off Jasmine; it broke into many pieces...As if it was ice. The lady went to set Jazz’s leg and then her hip. Jasmine’s eyes flew open with pain as the woman did so. Jasmine passed out after the lady slammed her hip back into place, blood squirted everywhere. She started to stop the bleeding and then started a splint for the leg.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Jasmine’s POV)


I woke up with pain flaring through my hip and leg again. I couldn’t focus on why it hurt or why the rock wasn’t on it, but I was glad. After a bit I started to remember what had happened...Someone had came by and had started to fix my injuries before I passed out again…but why? I noticed I was leaning up against a tree and there was a lady with black hair staring at me, a few feet away, I also noticed the nicely made splint on my broken leg.

“So you’re finally awake...”

“Yeah, thank you and sorry you had to set my leg...”

“Think nothing of it.” She said nodding, she came over and checked my leg…she seemed vaguely familiar…then it hit me, it was Haku!”

“You have the same head band as the boy in orange, is he your comrade?”

”What…oh you mean Naruto! Yeah he’s my friend.”

“Hmm…I met him a quite a bit from here…does he know you’re here?”

“No…I wanted some privacy for my training…”

I was blushing furiously, why did I go so far way??? It was like fifteen miles from here to him! Haku sighed and started to put me on his back. I started to struggle, till he turned his head so one eye was looking at me.

“Do you mind if you stop struggling? It’s fifteen miles from where your friend is and you can’t even stand let alone walk with that leg! I carry to him as a favor…”

I swallowed my pride and nodded to Haku, he got me on his back piggy-back style and had me hold him around the neck, and I held his basket as well. My leg and hip protested at the actions of moving them, but soon numbed down from the morning chill I guessed. I placed my face against his neck causing him to stiffen as he ran through the forest, I felt so tired and my cheek was on fire from Haku’s neck…I wondered why…I noticed a little cut on his neck dribble blood on my skin…my skin absorbed it… it was dizzying to watch so I closed my eyes and fell asleep feeling Haku run through the forest pumping blood through his veins….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke in darkness… there was a light peering through the cracks of what looked like a door. I didn’t want ‘that’ dream to happen here, not now! But, my legs forced me to the door and my hand opened the door. I screwed my eyes expecting my mother’s room and the screaming, but there was nothing…only giggling.

I opened my eyes and felt my heart leap for joy; it was my little sister’s playroom! Everything in it: the walls, carpet, toys, all of it were in many shades of pink. I felt so relieved and happy here… as my eyes wandered around the room they settled on the bed….there was a young girl sitting on it giggling at me. She was holding my little sister’s favorite doll I had for her on her fifth birthday. She was about eight or nine years old, with waist long pastel pink platinum highlighted hair and had the same blue grey eyes I and my mother had….

“Pink?”

She smiled big and rushed to me.

“Jazzy!”

I smiled and hugged her tightly as she laughed at my happiness…she was here… alive…I felt her presence pulse through my veins! She squirmed after awhile of me hugging her.

“Jazzy, look what Pink found!”

She dropped the doll she was holding and raced over to her toy box; I went and sat on her bed. She finally fished out a white bunny plushy with ice blue eyes…I frowned, I don’t remember her having any toys white…She skipped back to me and sat on my lap holding the bunny out to me. I took it and looked at it.

“Where did you find that stuffed animal, Pink?”

“Outside, don’t put it down Jazzy!”

I was putting it on the bed when Pink reached for it and placed it back on my lap, it was icy cold.

“You have to hold it for a while or you don’t get its gift!”

I tilted my head curiously at my sister as she was bouncing on my lap.

“What gift is it going to give me, Pink?”

“I can’t tell you! That would ruin the surprise!”

She hopped of my lap and ran over to her closet, I examined the bunny closely, it was still cold to the touch, and I figured I would go along with Pink’s game just to keep her happy. I continued to hold the bunny as Pink showed me all her costumes…she looked so cute in her fairy one. I laughed as she was acting from a story book I gave her when she was three. She stopped after while, like an hour and examined the bunny and seemed happy and took it back to the toy chest.

“Jazzy, you got its gift!”

“Oh...can you tell me now what its gift is?”

“Yes…”

She seemed pretty hyped about it; I was smiling at her, waiting for the surprise.

“It’s…the ability… to use….ICE!”

I was confused with Pink’s answer…ice? What did she mean?

“You know Jazzy…the Hyouton, Kekkei Genkai for ice style justu! That’s what the bunny gave you!”

I laughed half heartily at Pink’s surprise, I couldn’t get that. That was a genetic justu, you have to be born with it.

“It’s not funny, Jazzy! Go on and try it!”

I felt bad getting Pink upset, but I knew what I could or couldn’t do. I stood up and tried to think of a justu requiring that Kekkei Genkai...

“Try just making it sissy!”

“Alright, alright, I’m trying…”

I thought of taking the water out of the air near me and turning it into ice in my hand. I was stunned when water formed and froze in my hand. I dropped in fright.

“See, I told you so!”

“But...But that’s not possible! You have to have…”

“The Kekkei Genkai, I know already! We, Jazzy, have a different kind of Kekkei Genkai. It’s the reason we were both born on the same day and slightly different times, it’s going to be why your first -born child will be a girl and she will be born on the same day at the same time as yours. It’s going to be a never ending process Jazz, our Kekkei Genkai is the ability to replicate other people’s DNA, and have their memories combined with our own.. And you alone shall receive the final gift”

I was exasperated at my sister; she had walked back over climbed onto the bad and held my head to face hers. This wasn’t like her; she wasn’t so desperate to prove to me what fact was real.

”You only need about 15 milliliters of someone’s blood to receive the DNA of the person you inquired it from. You will know everything that person knows. This is our justu. I know this because I found out mine earlier than you…”

I sunk to the bed, Pink watched me with a worried face…how did she know all this…she found hers earlier than me…that means she’s…she’s alive and she’s here in this world! This gave me hope…I smiled at Pink.

“So…that’s the surprise, eh? We have a Kekkei Genkai that this world will want and we have to be extra careful...Thank you Pinkster.”

I hugged my little sister for a spell; she told me later that I had gone…Haku was nearly where she found Naruto…

Good-bye my little sister…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up still on Haku’s back, but he had stopped. Naruto wasn’t anywhere in site, and I could tell Haku was tired from carrying me.

“You can leave me here, Naruto is bound to come back…he still hasn’t reach the top of that tree!”

Haku looked to where I was pointing and saw the millions of cuts in the bark of it. He carefully placed me down next to that tree and checked again my leg’s splint. I felt slightly feverish as I smiled at Haku.

“Thank you...Haku...”

Haku was alarmed but, relaxed as she saw how out of it I was; I put a finger to my lips saying I won’t tell. He oddly enough trusted me, and left. I watched him till he disappeared into the mist, darkness surrounded me.
End Notes:
-----------------------------------------------
well end note end notes.....listen to Spinnerette on Playlist.com or Flow! they're great bands!!! and PLZ rev and rate! I like to know how i do on these things! TY!
Chapter 13 Time for Inari by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
ok i know i was on the dead line on releasing the next chapter but, well....i hav cross country and a few anxidy attacks distracting me but no worrys! i like to say ty so much for those that hav reviewed and rated my story(s) you all mean so much to me! And........i learned a new word from my *cough* reading....i wont tell wat it is but i do have it in this chapter and if someone can guess what it is i hav a surprise for u! its a tricky word and it means to read in a popular lang tht people can learn in highskool.

oops just gave a huge hint so u betr b able to guess it..if u cant oh well... anyway read on!

And may MICHEAL JACKSON REST IN PEACE (R.I.P)!!!
(Sasuke’s POV)


I searched through the forest silently grumbling on the assignment Kakashi made me do. He wants me to locate Jasmine and bring her back, with or without force. Ha, that’s easier said than done. Why couldn’t he send dope after her? She was more out to listen to him than me…plus I could tell she didn’t like me like the fan girls. It somewhat pleased and annoyed me for one she seemed crabby near me and two I couldn’t stop think about her remarks to me since we got here.

~~~~~~~~FLASH BACK~~~~~~~~

(3rd POV)


“Dope…!”

“Teme...!”

It was second night we were staying at Tazuna’s home; dinner time. Jazz was sitting next Kakashi sipping tea, while Sasuke and Naruto were arguing who was the farthest on their training. She slammed her fist down, glaring at the two boys. They went into a fearful silence; they had a vague idea of how her day had gone.

“WILL you two shut the fuck up!? I had annoying long day and now have a splitting headache from you two! You both are even on the fucking training! God damn you two, you practically live to kill each other!”

Jasmine was still venting, but went back to drinking. She glared at the two boys daring them to start arguing again.

“Stupid girl…”

Naruto mutter…in a flash Jazz had him by the collar dragging him outside.

“SENSEI…HELP ME PLEASE, JAZZ ‘S LETTING JASON LOOSE AGAIN!”

Kakashi sighed and signaled Jazz to let him go…She complied after he tapped his forehead protector. Naruto scrambled to get out of her way and hid behind Sakura; Jazz went and sat down back her place, sipping tea.

“You’re freaking crazy!”
Jazz gave Naruto a leer and spoke softly, but her voice chilled everyone to the bone.

“You want to see crazy Naruto? ….You have no idea what I can do to you…physically or mentally…”

Naruto whimpered and continued to cower behind Sakura, who was trying to get Naruto away from her. Sasuke smirked at Naruto’s behavior…his smirk froze when Jazz turned her gaze to him.

“You think it’s funny eh...Ice cube? I don’t see what funny about it…do tell me what you see that’s funny...you emo revenge bent freak! Oh, nothing to say…eh you coward?! You think you’ve had a rough life with your family history? Yours is pathetic to what I’ve gone through…”

Jazz got up and walked to the door; before she left she said, “By the way…you wish to know the truth to your past…look where it started before you go to kill that young man…”

~~~~~~~~END OF FLASH BACK~~~~~~~~

(Sasuke’s POV)


What did she mean…does she know why? I got to ask…no demand she give me an explanation on what she said. I wanted to ask her yesterday but, she never showed up to dinner, Naruto said she ran off saying she wanted to test something…I wonder what she wanted to test.

I came to the area where Naruto and I had been training; I noticed something move where Naruto trained. I got closer to notice that Jazz was passed out; looking feverish from heavy breathing and flamed cheeks/forehead and…her left leg was in a splint.

“Crap..!”

I rushed to her and checked her leg…it looked like it was set by someone with skill. I gathered her in my arms bridal style, careful not to hurt her leg; I rushed as fast as I could back to the house…pray to some god she was going to be fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Jasmine’s POV)


I felt myself start to wake…I shifted to find there were covers on me and the forest sounds were absent. I opened my sleepy eyes, sat up and saw I was back at Tazuna’s home; in the room I shared with Sakura. I guess Naruto did come back and brought me back to the house…but I figured I would be bruised from the rush and my leg would be aching…it wasn’t at all.

“Jasmine..!”

Naruto tackled me causing us to get entangled with the bed covers I was sleeping under. I was suffocating from his deadly bear hug and the sheets covering my mouth and nose. I saw Kakashi chuckling…till he noticed my face and I couldn’t breathe.

“Naruto get off of her! She is going to suffocate if you don’t let go!”

Naruto let go of me faster than I could blink and pulled the sheets of me, I thanked Kakashi once I stopped panting. Sakura smacked Naruto for nearly snuffing me out, I chuckled a little at it. He was whining and cringing from Sakura’s wrath…he looked so innocent and cute… I tried to get up but, I nearly fell backwards, someone stiffly caught me. I thought it was Kakashi till I noticed where the hands were and who they belong to…

“ICE CUBE, YOU PERVERT!”

I turned around and slapped Sasuke across the face, to then fall on my ass…I forgot about the splint…I as glared Sasuke, I noticed how red his face was, and it wasn’t from the slap…it was a deep tomato red. I was about to ask why his face was that red till Sakura shrieked at my reaction. I was starting plan pinky’s demise when she accused of me assaulting ‘her’ Sasuke. Kakashi coughed and the room fell silent, I had to skooch around to see him.

“Jazzy…That wasn’t very nice…”

“But…”

“He was trying to keep you from falling…he didn’t mean to catch and hold you by your chest, that was a accident.”

I noticed Sasuke turn a deeper shade of red when Kakashi said that…I had feeling there was something there to investigate, not sure on what…

“Besides that…Jazzy what happened?”

“One thing before I start, stop calling me that. If you want to have a nickname for me, then use Jazz. The only people that were allowed to use that name are dead or missing.”

“Oh…”

Kakashi help me back to my futon…I grabbed Naruto by the collar and forced him to sit in between my legs…I wanted something to distract myself from everyone else. Yeah it hurt my injured leg a little, but I wanted to fiddle with his hair…I wanted to see if I could tame the little booger.

Naruto protested till he saw my glaring; he readjusted himself so that he was comfortable in my lap. I noticed Sasuke didn’t like this…I didn’t grab him because of what he did, even if it was on ‘accident’

“I was training quite far from where the house…I messed up and hurt my leg and hip. I couldn’t move around so I waited for someone to come and look for me. Luckily when I was passing out from pain a local man found me and fix my injuries. I remember him bring me to where Naruto was training and left me there. I was too far gone from the pain to remember what he looked like. That’s all that had happened.”

I knew Kakashi didn’t buy that some local happen to find me and happen to know where the training area was…but he didn’t press the matter; he would later I just know it.

“Well, I’m just glad that you’re safe. Since your leg is only severely sprained, and I don’t know if something is torn, Sakura you will stay with Jazz to watch and make sure she doesn’t do anything foolish. I’ll go with Tazuna while he works on the bridge.”

“But…but...”

I saw her unsure face…I think she thinks I’ll do something to her so I could do what I wanted. I nearly laughed at this. Kakashi sighed.

“Kakashi I don’t mind being only with Tsunami and Inari…I can’t even walk so what on earth can I possible do?”

I gave him the puppy-innocent eyes and smile, hugging Naruto close to my chest, snuggling my face into his neck. Naruto stiffen and turned a bright pink, I glanced over to Sasuke; he had looked away…his right was twitching I swear! I wondered for a bit if he wanted to be the one I was snuggling against…Nah, he didn’t seemed to like any girls in this anime…he seemed annoyed with them.

I was still wondering, when Naruto whined a little, I heard his stomach growl. I giggled at Naruto, who turned a deeper shade of pink; I nibbled on his ear a little causing him to jump. I laughed so heartily at his face as he tried to say something, but just opened and closed his mouth like a fish. Now see here, I don’t like Naruto, not one bit…I just like messing with him and other guys…there was a certain one that I was definitely going to mess with for what he did to me. But that is beside the point; Naruto is like my little brother…not like Konohamaru…just a little younger than me and in the phase that he doesn’t like his older sister teasing and harassing him in a good funny way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I napped for the rest of the day. I was trying attempt to heal my leg like Haku had done…I was getting little but, some progress…it was really tiring. By the next day I got my leg to a minor sprain…I could wobble on it but, only for a bit. I tried to talk to Inari during the time I was in the house but, he would always get away.

Today however…since I got my leg to wobble, I was able to get him by fake sleeping. I tried to wiggle and squirm out of my grip but, I got way better at griping little kids, thanks to Konohamaru. I brought him to my lap and hugged him close…he smelled like the sea…

“Why are you so determined to hold me?”

“Because I’m lonely, bored, and you’re the right size to snuggle with. Plus you’re a little smaller than my Konohamaru, so I like you.”


“Who’s Konohamaru?”

“A little boy that I take care of for his grandpa, the 3rd Hokage, he’s like a little nephew or son to me.

“Why that…?”

“Because…” I smelled his hair little…I smelt like saltwater, “Because I care deeply for him and I want make sure that he’s happy. He’s someone precious to me, so I would protect him with my life! He’s just as precious to me as my little sister!”

I hugged little Inari closer, lying us on our sides; I felt him rub his head against my chin.
“Your sister…is she with Konohamaru?”

“No…I don’t where she is. She’s been missing for three years since she was five. I don’t what’s happened to her. Inari shifted uneasily at my answer. I guessed he saw that I lost someone important to me as well.

He looked up at me as stroked his hair, I looked back. He wanted to say something to me…I gave him an encouraging smile.

“Jazz…?”

“Hn…?”

“Could you be…like… my older sister? I never had anyone to play or talk for long time…”

“Why’s that Inari? I know about how bad this country has become but, I would still think kids still played with one another…”

“You already know what happened…my grandpa told everyone at dinner…”

“I left when he did, I saw this way: if you want someone to know something that hurt you really bad and you don’t want other people to know then, you should tell them yourself when you’re ready.”

Inari looked away; he clung to my arm like it was his only life line. I drew him closer, snuggling against him. He told me quietly about his dad and how he was killed. I held him fiercely, promising him I would be the best sister he could ever possibly ask for!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I spent the rest of the day with Inari; we just laid on my futon for the rest of the morning and after lunch, got Inari’s mom; Tsunami to let me take Kakashi’s crutches and go with Inari to the city.

I was so shocked at the inhabitants. I knew once the bridge was built that it would all change, but it still made me sad. I gave all the money I had brought for the trip to about 20 different people, most of them was small children. Inari held my hand as we traveled through the city. I found the town square or what seemed to be one, I took out a summoning scroll from my cargo blue pants. Inari asked me what it was for but, I said it was a secret and he’ll just have to wait and see. I asked if he could play the harmonica, surprisingly he could.

I summoned a stool, a guitar, some music sheets, and a harmonica from the scroll. I gave him the harmonica and the music sheets and asked if he could read music. He couldn’t so I gave him the basics on what notes were what. He got it fairly well.

By then we had quite a few people staring at us and a small group of children timidly crept towards us and sat down. I wanted to make these people forget about the pain they were enduring and see what beauty of music had to offer.

“Okay Inari ready…?”

“I think so…”

“Okay, let’s make some people happy!”

I sat on my stool and started to strum my guitar (acoustic if you’re curious) I wanted to sing my favorite happy love song, ‘Uruwashiki Hito’ by Ikimono Gakari. As we played and I sang, I saw people disapprove at first but, smile at Inari’s first solo; he did it beautifully. The kids were clapping and trying to sing along. I saw that day some truly beautiful smiles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We got home way later than we had promised Inari’s mom, but she wasn’t so mad after I told her what made us late. I let Inari keep the harmonica I gave as a gift between siblings. He seemed very happy he made some new friends after our performance. We had played a lot of song that I knew to keep the people smiling, they seemed a little sad we had to go but I promised to come back to play more with my little Inari tomorrow.

I forgot when the boys (Sasuke and Naruto) came saying they made it, that the night would turn very sour and Inari would feel very hurt from it.
End Notes:
review review! thats all tht i remind u of and the lil challange from above! and that song i mention! LISTEN TO IT! ITS SOO AWESOME!
Chapter 14 Clouded Eyes by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
okay i just finish this chapter on paper then on comp so it might not be the final final thing...but anyway ty all for the revs! and 1000 views yeah! I also relize tht i didn't actually put the new word i learned in the last chapter...imputting in the next chapter slaps forehead* so it should be there...remember it means to read in spanish.

also the crapy joke i keep making on my fav storys revs is crap. i no and if u dont get it well this is wat it = right on....since were writers i put write on...in engl. the two words are pronouced the same way.
sry for the confusion! anyway enjoy the chapter and give me feed back on it! chow^_^

ROCKAPELLA RULZ!
(Jazz’s POV)

I finished telling everyone about Inari adventure with me when Naruto came in with Sasuke supporting him with his shoulder…Naruto apparently overdid the training again. I ignored the two and continued to talk about Inari’s performance; he seemed a little embarrassed but, happy with all the attention I lavished on him. I felt happy about the boys’ success with the training, Naruto seemed satisfied with it. Inari on the other hand seemed very upset with Naruto. He stood up; clenching his fists…I saw tear roll and fall from his face.

“Why…why…why do you bother to even try, you can’t defeat Gatou! You’ll only die!”

Everyone was stunned at Inari’s outburst, I just looked away. Naruto just shrugged it off and stared at Inari.

“Whatever kid, I’m not like you in only believing that…”

“I’d hate to be like you! What the hell do you know? You don’t know how hard life can be…you don’t know crap about me!”

I flinched at Inari’s angry words…I felt sad and somewhat angry at this…He had no idea how bad life could get. What he has seen is a thumbtack to what Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, and I have seen… Naruto choose to show his anger at the little boy.

“So it’s okay for you to be the center of a tragedy and cry all day about you problems? Well, just keep crying forever you sissy!”

Naruto stood up and left the room, so did Inari after him. I felt lost to whom I should go and comfort…Naruto was probably venting so I decided to go and find Inari. I found him outside, looking at the water from the dock.

“Hey Inari… can I join you?”

Inari didn’t respond so I just sat down next to him, trying to find the words to say to him.

“Inari…Naruto didn’t mean those things…It’s just…sometimes he lets his emotions speak instead of his logic.”

Inari continued to stare at the water…I pulled him into my lap, holding him like a baby so he had to look at me. He such sad troubled eyes…

“Remember when you told me about your dad? ….Well, Naruto…he never actually knew his parents and he never had any friends. The truth is he’s had a rougher life than you.”

That caught Inari’s attention; he stared at me in surprise.

“But…never once have I seen him complain. He’s always trying to have people acknowledge him…He probably got sick and tired of crying one day and decided to do something about it. He may even understand where you feelings are coming from…better than anyone else perhaps, except me. He can’t stop caring for you as it would seem.”

Inari was astonished by this, I smiled at his face and hugged him closer to me; stroking his hair. He went back to watching the tide crash upon the bank…we both watched it in silence till I noticed Inari fell asleep in my arms. I felt familiar chakra approach me from behind; it was Sasuke. He stood behind me, looking out over the water.

“Uchiha…?”

I felt him stiffen at my voice. It was quiet and stoic. I glanced up at the young man, he wanted to say something…I could see it in his face. I sighed and resigned back to watching the water. He finally sighed as well and sat down next to me, looking at Inari.

“How is he?”

“He’s fine…”

“… I …”

“Yes..?”

“I overheard what you said to him…”

“Hm..? it wasn’t anything new…”


“No, not that… earlier…in your room…”

“Oh…”

“What happened?”

“Hn…?”

“To your sister…What happened?”

I turned to Sasuke; he was still staring at Inari. I sighed and stood up, careful not to wake or drop Inari; Sasuke stood up as well.

“You want to know about her…? Well, I tell you about her if you’ll tell me one thing truthfully.”

Sasuke raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms. I watched him with my sad, empty eyes. He was in the same darkness and pain I was; years ago…I wished he wouldn’t have to be so blinded by the past to see what was true.

“Why do you hate your brother, Itachi?”

Sasuke’s face darkened and he stiffened at the mentioning of his brother’s name…I gazed into those hurt, troubled, misunderstanding eyes and felt sadness swell in my heart. I cringed inside at the low icy voice he spoke with.

“He destroyed my family, my life…he made me an avenger...and I’m going to make him wish he was dead before giving him it.”

The world seemed to slow down as I felt a sad fury at his words. My body moved on its own accord and swung the palm of my hand at his face.

His eyes were stunned and confused at my action. I had slapped him forcefully across the cheek. I turned and walked to the house’s doorway, turning slightly for a moment to speak quietly at Sasuke before going inside with Inari.

“Some say you’re a genius yet you still think and act like a child…Uchiha…”

Those words hung in the humid night air as I went to put Inari to be bed then myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sasuke’s POV)

I was stunned…Jasmine had hit me….but, why? Why did she do that with such sadden eyes for me…and with that face…Like she was watching something painful but, could do nothing. I’m so confused…I answered truthfully…right?
End Notes:
forgein music rocks! especially japans! review me! thx!
Chapter 15 Death Still Claims a Victim by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
ok i no tht the last one was short sry! sry! but this chapter i swear is going to b good! plus im going to try very hard to get the Zabuza arc done and over with before i leave for my gram's house 4 2 wks...wish me luck! Enjoy the chapter and tell me wat u think!
The next morning Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, and Tazuna left early for the bridge. The old man was nearly done with construction. Kakashi told me to take it easy on the leg and not to overdo it… I swear that man keeps me on my toes with what he’ll do. I went to the guys’ room to prep it for the trap I had in mind for Kakashi, making sure Naruto didn’t wake up of course. I was going to take Kakashi perverted book ‘that way’ and blackmail him a little… l gave a leer at the evil thoughts I had till I noticed Naruto starting to wake up…I was out in a flash and down the corner with ease.

I listen to him yell about being left behind and rushing out of the house towards the bridge… I yawned as I went back to my preparations for Kakashi’s demise. Naruto wasn’t going to miss anything…Zabuza’s ambush wasn’t till…um…5…2…crap! It was today! I mentally slapped myself for being as stupid as I raced after Naruto. I tripped and fell on the step to the kitchen/ dining room…my leg was still aching from yesterday’s adventure. My leg and hip have been bothering me quite a bit lately.

I then realized what I was wearing was not even close to being okay for outside running… I was wearing black silk boxers with only a navy blue spaghetti strap shirt…it was also cold so…I saw I forgot a bra as well. I started to turn back to go and change when I saw the door get slashed to pieces; great the two thugs were here. One pointed his sword to Tsunami.

“Are you Tazuna’s daughter? Sorry, but you’re coming with us...”

I ran and went in between the thugs and Tsunami.

“No way in hell, am I letting you do that!”

I raised my arms to have my palms facing them. I’ve been waiting to test my technique on living targets, I smirked at the thugs.

“Hyouton…”

The two men looked confused then in a flash they were solid ice. I went over to them and carried them outside and set them aside…I debated internally to either let them live or freeze to death. I felt nice enough to let them have my first choice.

I was finished tying them up when Naruto came back. I let Inari explain everything as I went and change quickly.

I grabbed on a pair of tan cargo pants with a blank tank top with a bra. When I got back, Naruto was making sure the thugs were tied tight.

“Oye, Jazz..! Inari says you froze these goons…is that true?!”

“Yes Naruto, but no time for awing at it! We got to get to the bridge ASAP!”

Naruto stopped gaping at me and nodded; we rushed off for the bridge. I shouted at Inari to stay save. I knew where we were heading was going to be a tough battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I nearly gasped again from the flaring pain in my injured leg and hip. It still was very tender and fragile from before…I needed another day of healing to make it good as new. I knew I shouldn’t be running so hard on it…or running on at all, but, I wanted to help everyone and I needed to be at the bridge to do that.

Naruto was too busy worrying and rushing to notice my pain, I was grateful for this…he most certainly would have taken me back or tell me to stay behind. I saw the bridge ahead, almost there…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once near the bridge, Naruto and I crept towards it and hid in the nearby shrubbery. We couldn’t see anything because of the fog but, we could feel several different chakra signatures…two of them I recognized as Zabuza’s and Haku’s. I turned to Naruto and whispered.

“Naruto what’s the plan?”

“We go in and surprise them on three.”

“But, we don’t what the situation is!”

And as if it was on cue, there was a loud clang of metal ringing across the area. Naruto jumped to his feet and charged, yelling over his shoulder.

“There’s your situation!”

Before I could call him back, he was gone. I swore under my breath as listened for his attack. A loud bang then shouts echoed shortly after…I slapped my forehead at his stupidity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My thoughts race for a plan. I could leave everything to them, but that was too much of a coward’s way to my pride. So I kept trying to think…what could I do? When Naruto releases some of the Kyuubi’s chakra to break the ice mirrors…I could step in then and do what? I could help kick ass on Gatou and his men, but…then it hit me like ice water…Haku!! Him and Zabuza die! …I could save them from dying!

But…didn’t that fuck up the series later in the Shippuden time jump? …I’m sure that I could fix that minor kink later with Zabuza…But the remaining question was how to do it? ...I could use my new justu to stop Kakashi from putting a hole in Haku’s chest and I could insure Zabuza didn’t get stabbed to death by clearing the way for him to Gatou with ice clones.

I didn’t have time to debate any further for I felt the evil chakra of the Kyuubi boil into the air, its foul breath made me gag... It was now or never in saving the duo; I teleported.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“The mist has cleared Zabuza…your future is death.”

“My future is death? I’m sick of your bullshit Kakashi…”

“Don’t be foolish…there’s nothing you can do now. Your death is certain.”

The two men glared at each for a moment. Kakashi told Zabuza why he would die…When he formed Raikiri (Lightning Edge) Zabuza’s eye widen with shock. Kakashi stood there for a moment asking one last time for Zabuza to surrender, Zabuza refused.

The air was still…as the mist cleared there were three people standing. Kakashi’s Raikiri was surrounded by ice and water…directly in front of where Haku’s heart would have been punched through…

I chuckled…that crap was too close for comfort. I had gotten on the bridge when Kakashi had started to charge…if it had been a few seconds more…that boy would’ve been dead. Kakashi pulled his hand away in shock…Zabuza started to laugh

“Heh… good job Haku…you blocked him and now I can kill him…”

Haku glanced back at Zabuza with a pale confused face; Zabuza stopped laughing.

“That wasn’t me…”

“He’s right…it wasn’t him…it was me!” I huffed as I stood a few yards behind him, near Sakura and Tazuna. I was kneeling on one knee with my arms stretched forward, palms facing the group. I turned the ice into water and called it back with my mind. I turned into a staff to lean for my hip and my leg was still bothering me.

“Ah…so…the pale girl can walk…Haku told me you broke a few things a few days ago…impressive. And you can use his kekki genki…even more impressive, but if I remember correctly you and I have a score to settle.”

I chuckle a little as I leaned heavily on my staff, crap I didn’t think it would hurt so badly…it felt like my injuries will brake again if I’m too careful. Zabuza and Kakashi tilted their heads confused but, curiously at me.

“Indeed Zabuza… we do have a score to settle but, there are more…pressing matters to attend to…”

I glanced behind me as I heard a man chuckle behind me…it made my skin crawl. Gatou appeared behind me with an army of thugs…just when my injuries were going from slightly painful to coma induced painful…he had to show up...

“You are correct little girl. Zabuza doesn’t have time to deal with personal matters…He won’t have any in a moment anyways…”

“What are you talking about…Gatou?”

“Heh…Zabuza the plan has changed…well actually, I planned to do this from the beginning…Zabuza, I’m going to have you killed here on this bridge…”

“Over….My….Dead… body you…Cockroach!”

I huffed/growled at the man as I swung around. Standing tall, (even though I nearly blacked out from that) I glared at him sadist-like. Gatou stepped back ….Zabuza was surprised at my action.

“You have to go through me to get Zabuza…I didn’t save Haku’s ass to have him commit suicide because he was forced apart from Zabuza!”

“My…such words for a little girl…I would be careful who you say them to…You don’t what someone might do… from them!”

Gatou signaled a man to charge me. I leered at him and lifted a hand to him. In a instant he was in an ice coffin. You couldn’t hear him beat on the ice…I filled it with water and watched in a sadistic amusement as the man drown. I let him out after I was sure he was dead. Gatou’s face was priceless; total fear.

“Want to try again? I got plenty more from where that came from.”

I noticed Zabuza had appeared next to me… he leaned in and whispered into my ear.

“You got guts kid…you’ll make a fine shinobi, but… I can see you’re at your limit. I’ll take it from here…”

“No…I want to help...”

Zabuza pulled away, chuckling…He glanced over his should to Kakashi.

“Interesting kid you got Kakashi…You want to help girly? Then clear the way for me! I’m going to take out that weasel with my own blade!”

I grinned mischievously.

“Kage bushin no justu!”

Ten clones of me with different ice weapons surrounded Zabuza. My clone’s weapons were my favorites: Katana, knuckle knives, one-bladed scythe, two-bladed scythe, four-bladed scythe, giant kunai, wrist blades, kusanahi (grass cutter), double sided one-bladed scythe, and thorny whip.

Zabuza charge with us around him in a circle, we slashed, froze, and drowned as many as we could to clear the way for him. We leered again when we heard Gatou’s squeal when Zabuza was in front of him, unharmed by the thugs. Zabuza didn’t let Gatou say a thing for he had beheaded the man on the spot.

Time just stood there…then... the thugs got pissed…great…my hip had already cracked in the same place as before when a fat ass punk clipped me with a huge club. Plus my leg was getting close to being a fracture from two thugs who got me from behind. Zabuza looked a little too pale… he was defiantly suffering from blood loss which came from the earlier battle.

“Damn you ninjas! You killed our meal ticket! Now were gonna pillage this city and take everything! Let’s go!”

Crap, I was exhausted from the fighting and pain…I couldn’t take on this guys! Even though they’re weaklings to me…

I nearly fainted with joy as a harpoon flew and struck the ground in front of the army and I; I glanced behind and smiled. Inari was finally here and he was with back up!

“If you come any further onto our island…the citizens of this country will stop you with everything we’ve got!”

It became a standoff (Mexican standoff?) till Naruto and Kakashi summoned a kick ass amount of Kage Bushin clones that scared off those wimps in a flash.

“Hey… Inari…you’re good in not having bad timing to be a hero!” Naruto shouted.

Inari rubbed his head sheeply as I released my clones….my god…I need a painkiller right now…I felt Zabuza pat my back roughly, adding to the pain.

“Girly, you weren’t too bad yourself…”

“First off Zabuza…it’s Jasmine…secondly thank you.”

I smiled at the man till he started to ruffle my hair. He got an icy glare then. I started to try round house kicking his head for kicks when I felt my leg and hip finally cracked and broke. I crumbled to the ground, screaming and clutching my hip. Zabuza caught me and laid me gently on the ground. I choked on air as waves of searing pain flooded my senses.

I felt tears sting my eyes as the pain worsen when Kakashi removed my pants so he could get a better look. Zabuza had my upper body resting on his lap to help prom me up. The ground was freezing in my boxers. I yelped in pain when Kakashi barely pressed down on my hip and then my broken leg.
“It’s definitely broke again Jasmine…Jazz I need you to stay still as I set it back in…before it worsens.”

I nodded numbly as Zabuza removed his mask and made me use it as gag; I leaned back into his chest, closing my eyes, waiting.

My scream was barely muted by the makeshift gag when Kakashi set my leg…Haku helped hold me down. I felt so light headed afterwards and my chest ...had a sudden white hot pain flood in it. I gasped and tried to tell Kakashi and Zabuza but, it came out as a strangle cry…I clutched my chest; desperately trying to breathe…the surrounding world was fading. I couldn’t feel my heart pounding… Nor the shouts and other sounds of alarm and confusion.... they melted away as I drifted farther and farther away…

It wasn’t darkness I was fading to…it was a white light…



Mom….Dad?
End Notes:
i feel hapy and depressed on life..but such things are so...Review plz!
Chapter 16 Fate's New Balance and Will by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
Okay, I’m very sorry for making you my readers wait for chapter 16 and you’ve been probably been wondering what has happened to poor Jasmine. I’ve been in TX and been well honestly, very lazy and shamefully shaky on my responsibilities. I know there’s no real good excuse for me, and I apologize. If any have seen my recent updates on my bio then you would notice there are a lot of new stories I’m working on….my brain has been pretty scrambled from this, I’m trying my best to start all these stories to get them off my brain, but that’s easier said than done about spreading my work time over 13 stories. It’s a pain and the only reason I’m doing it is because I’ve been reading and watching so many different things and keep getting new ideas for new stories.

My brain is just made for that kind of thing, brainstorming new stories; my older brother kind of takes advantage of it and has me help him on his stories, not that I’m complaining. I love my older brother very much.

I’ve also wanted to keep on my favorite stories which is now currently at the number of 74 stories and growing. Yes I’m aware that’s a crap load of favorites. I can’t help it…people’s writing here is just super fantastic and I just can’t appreciate just one. Also does anyone know the author of Hot Blooded Woman, apparently for some odd reason that person deleted his story or has re-named it, and I really liked it. It was one of my original first favorites. If you know the author please e-mail me, I would truly appreciate it.

Well, I can tell you are probably wondering when my ramblings will end, so I’ll stop rambling after telling the people who have continued to read my stories and cared to review. Kurokiku, Crimson Lily, Ontuva, Dalaw, DropDeadThenDance, and Nkbz thank you for continue to reading my story...and thank you beta reader Nkbz ^^ I happy that you helped as much as you could (sorry for bagging on you, you know how my mood swings work). Kurokiku your stories are awesome! I can’t believe how hard I laugh at them! And please update soon, the site seems to get dimmer and dimmer as the days go on without some funny stories posted every other week or so….

O.O nuts, I almost forgot to mention; after the very much considerate criticism from my beta reader and older brother, I went back and starting fix all the problems I can find to the perfection that you my readers very much deserve. If I still messed up in anything, please tell me. Don’t be shy like Hinata in the beginning of the series; instead shout it, scream it, or throw crap at me for it. Also I’ve noticed that viewings for the last couple chapters has decreased, I do not feel good about this please point out my mistakes. I won’t fight you on the terms of criticism…I just want to be a better writer for you. Thank you and read on my readers, read on.
(Jazz’s POV)

The light I was surrounded by was so intense I had to blink several times to continuing seeing the two figures, now walking towards me. A bubbly laughter filled my ears as the two figures drew closer. The sound stupefied me for it sounded like my little sister’s laugh…

When the two figures were finally close enough to me to fully see them, I gasped… The figures were my mother and father; they were standing in front of me, smiling at me without a care in the world. My mom chuckled at my fearful disbelief as I stared at them distrustful; she swayed her platinum blond hair waist long hair over her hand to throw it over her shoulder. Her giggling caused my eyes to widen in astonishment …she never giggled at me since dad’s accident…She would always glare at me and spew hateful words at me, blaming me for everything… But here, her soft grey eyes smiled quietly at me as if she knew what I was thinking...

When my father joined in and let a zealous laughter mingle with my mother’s bell like giggles I fell to my knees biting my lips as I continue to watch them. His messy auburn hair shook as he laughed at my stubbornness as I tried in vain not to cry. His memories I had locked away flew back, showing me all the times I had wanted to cry in his arms but, couldn’t... I finally gave in and wept into my hands the pain that tortured me for so long. I felt his arms surround me with f warmth…I started to hiccup and choke as I looked up into his jade green eyes…they were so heartbroken for me.

“I’ve missed you, Momma, Daddy!”

I sobbed even harder as he pulled me closer. His hair smelled like Vanilla and Lavender... a smell that I missed smelling on someone else…

“Hey J-Bear… There’s no need to cry now…Let all those horrible pesky things fade away…We’re here now.”

“I know…it’s just been so hard…when you died… then mom…you have any idea what I’ve endured all these years?”

“I know J-Bear…I know I couldn’t be there for you and your mom, and it broke my heart to see all the pain and suffering you’ve had to go through…but, that doesn’t matter anymore. We got something for you to help the pain go away ….forever.”

“Make the pain go away? What the hell could make this horrible abyss of misery go away?!”

My dad pushed me into my mom’s lap and knelt in front of me. He waited for my hiccups to quiet down before answering my question. He pulled a small mirror from behind and handed it to me…It didn’t show my reflection, instead it showed a young black-haired boy with a blue pulse of light under his palm, sending it into a pale girl lying on the ground, motionless. I gasped when I realized that the boy was Sasuke and the pale girl was me…Sasuke seemed very distressed about me being on the ground.

“First off J-Bear, I wanted you to see what’s been happening while you’re here. This boy has been keeping your heart beating for the past few minutes so you have been partially dead… he seems to be very determined to bringing you back so; we’ll have to cut our reunion down this time…”

I wasn’t paying attention what my dad said…I was too hypnotized by the scene shown in the mirror to care…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sasuke’s POV)

“Come on, breathe!”

I kept pulsing chakra into Jasmine’s chest, trying to keep her heart beating with the pulses... I could feel it beat with the chakra; it just wouldn’t continue on its own yet…I choked back my frustrated tears as my mind cruelly played over the event that took place before this scene.

I felt like I was watching a movie in slow motion. Jasmine, collapsing screaming from the pain of her leg and hip fracturing again…Kakashi having re-set her fractures in only to have her fall back; gasping for breath and clutching her shirt tightly…I felt my own heart freeze when Kakashi started CPR on her yelling for a medic of some sort…Yelling distraughtly that her heart had stopped and that she wasn’t breathing.

I had just stood behind him, frozen in place… only my mind cared react by showing me a memory of a dinner we had two nights ago…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Flashback*~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3rd POV)

“Maybe I should call you now Gimpy or Peggy…Jazzy…” teased Kakashi. Jasmine’s eye twitched as Kakashi continue to taunt her injury in a patronizing babied tone.

“Or maybe I shall…”

“Oh will you shut up!” She snapped; slamming her right fist onto the table. She continued to glare at him with hateful eyes; everyone saw that she wanted to kick the shit out of the silvered-haired man. She let an angry sigh out and ran her hand through her hair as she sat back and turned her gaze towards Tazuna.

“You know….there was this book when I was younger I read to pass the time and vent my anger in…. It was about two boys; one was envious of the other boy and became the other boy’s friend so that he could be a part of the other boy’s personality. It was called ‘A Separate Peace’; I don’t remember the author’s name but, the envious boy ended up hurting his friend and was overall responsible for his death.”

“How did he die?” Sakura inquired in a bored tone. She tried to hide it but, anyone could see she was curious.

“Did the guy use some awesome justu?!” Naruto asked excitedly.

“No...No…Naruto. There is no such thing as justu or chakra in this story. In fact it was a fictional story based on the war WW2 time period …”

“WW2 I never heard of such a war!”

Jasmine stared at Sakura annoyed.

“Of course you haven’t, Cherry head…it’s a war from where I’m from. It was called World War 2….”

Jasmine smirked at Sakura; she was a bright pink…., Sasuke butted in on the two girls’ glaring contest.

“Where do you come from?”

Jasmine answered Sasuke’s question coolly.

“A place that you never probably hear of or see and frankly won’t care about…Anyway back to Kit’s question; the boy died from a leg being set the wrong way.”

“How the hell, do you die from broken leg being set?!”

“It’s elementary my dear Kit: the marrow from the bone entered his blood stream and stopped his heart. I personally think they could have saved him with a theory I have….well…it’s more along the lines of common sense to me anyway but, then the rest of the story wouldn’t make sense then would it?...”

“What’s this theory of yours?”

“Well Sasgay. The marrow went into the heart, so all you have to do to is get it out. And how, you may ask? Well… I think some electrical therapy should to the heart the trick nicely. Then again…I would use any excuse to shock someone awake…”

“That’s stupid…”

“Well Fag-ha, if you got any better ideas let’s hear them or shut the fuck up!”

“Jazz, language…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~* End of Flashback*~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After memory faded I went and sat beside Kakashi; I told him about the dinner and what Jasmine had said then…He told me that wouldn’t work, but I argued it was all we had to try till the doctor got here. He told me to try it for he had no chakra left to spare for the ludicrous stunt. So I continued the ‘ludicrous’ stunt… al I knew and needed to know is if I didn’t keep charging her heart it would stop… that was the last thing I was planning to do for her.

“Sasuke…”

“No Sensei! Ten more minutes...That’s all she’ll need! …. Jazzy please… wake up!”

I felt raging frustrated tears spill from my eyes; she couldn’t die…Not till she knew that he tried her brainless stunt and made it work!

“You made me a promise! You said that this idiotic scheme would work, you need to live in order to rub my nose in it, Damit!”

I know my voice had cracked and became highly strung; I didn’t care. I don’t know why I wanted this so bad to work…why it was so important for her to live… I shoved the thought of her being special when it came and just forcefully repeated over and over in my head I just wanted to know why she was so secretive about her past…nothing more and nothing less.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Jasmine’s POV)

I would’ve continued to watch Sasuke with the growing guilt knotting in my heart if my father hadn’t yanked the mirror out of my hand. I tried to grab it back, but my mom pulled me back into her lap; holding me firmly around the waist. He chuckled at my glaring as he pocketed the mirror.

“Well I can see that what is happening back on earth is vexing you so it’s best we get the show on the road and give you what you’re here for...”

My glare turned into a confused gaze at my father as he pulled different object from behind his back; it was black glossy box with black onyx and diamonds imbedded in the shape of a ying yang sign on the lid.

“This is your final gift.”

“Final gift…?”

I stared at the box confused as my dad held the box in front of me. When I tried to take it from him, he drew it back, staring at me sternly.

“Before I give you it, I need to explain to you, what it is and what will be for, if you accept it. It’s ability unique to you and you alone. Your first child, a girl, will have it as well but, that will be the only child you give birth to that will have it and that child won’t have till their 16th birthday. This ability you mustn’t tell another soul unless it’s absolutely necessary or if the soul can take this secret to the afterlife. You’ll risk everything you ever will have and cherish from receiving this gift…Can you handle this gift?”

“Yeah...I guess…”

“That’s my girl. Now, this gift… is the ability to see the paths that fate makes for every living soul and to be able to manipulate those paths to balance life, but never for your own desires! If you use it selfishly in anyway, you’ll be punished severely by fate and be stripped of this ability instantly.”

I started to ask, but my dad cut me off putting one of his hands in front of my face.

“No J—Bear you can’t control the future only see what fate has in store for it. The future is like a giant stone pathway…There are the main giant stone steps that you can never ever alter with the loss of your gift and there are the smaller pebbles, rocks that you can manipulate at will without any loss. This gift it is unnatural and it is unique to your mother’s clan bloodline. She had it once, but lost it to selfish desires…Her desires alter a very large stepping stone and caused great pain to all…”

“Whoa…You’re saying that mom…” I glanced up at my mother’s face; she was looking away…I think she was ashamed of what dad was saying… “Had it and did something super bad? How did she lose it and isn’t fate the future we make, so how can only a few events never be changed?”

“J-Bear, fate is life and life needs balance in order to exist, what is set in stone can never change in the end result…. The only way that it can be delayed is having fate’s balance scale change things…baby; you’re that scale now and you have a big responsibility. Life has been unbalanced since your mother lost her the place and you were too young to become the scale till recently…Now that you are where you rightfully belong, you need to balance it and keep it balanced. Your sister being where she is now is something you need to fix along with other events that have been put into motion. This duty will be passed to your daughter when she is of age but till then, you are responsible for the world’s fate…This was your mother’s duty, the female duty of her forgotten clan…”

“Of my forgotten clan’s curse…” my mother bitterly whispered in my ear…I shifted uncomfortably in her lap, she had stiffened entirely during the explanation and had been giving a cold hateful vibe since my dad started to explain the ability…

“…….”

I was so stunted…my mother had this ability, but why was she so cold about it? And where was my sister and what’s happen to her?! I hope nothing horrible or gruesome has befallen her…it would be my entire fault!

I clenched my hands into fists at the thought of someone hurting my precious little pink! It made my blood boil…I matched my father’s expecting gaze with all the determination I could muster into my gaze.

“Father I shall take this duty and fulfill it all my will!”

My father nodded at my answer and my mother pulled me closer to her. I could feel her lips tremble against my head. My father shook his head at her and told her quietly to let go of me, that this was my duty now not hers. My father helped me to my feet as my mother gently let go of me and rose up behind me. He handed me the box.

It was like an ancient powerful being flooded in me as I held the box before opening it… Inside was a simple cord necklace with a white silk pouch attached to it. On it was woven in the ying yang sign. I felt it pulsing slightly on my chest as I placed it around my neck. It felt like someone had bound me to something very morbid….I could see why mother hated it. I noticed my dad pull out the mirror and frowned at what he saw, glanced back at me then the mirror; his frown deepened.

“You best be getting back, babycakes. The young man here is getting a little too distraught with your body for my liking…Remember serve your duty selflessly or be punished in the most sever way…You’ll know what you’re mother did soon enough and how she was punished accordingly…”

I nodded, looking away from my dad, his voice was so cold…and my mom was so quiet…it was very uncomfortable. I grasped the mirror from my dad and looked into it again…it started to glow and pulse.

“I will… I love you mother…father…”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


(Sasuke’s POV)

“Sasuke, that’s enough!”

“Just one more time sensei … one more time …”

I choked on the words as I gathered my chakra and prayed once more…

“Please God…let this work…”

As I was sending the chakra pulse down into her heart, she slammed my hands in the ground next to us; there was slight dent in it from it.

“Sasuke, you crazed emo humping nut! What on earth were you trying to do to me? Blow a hole in me or BBQ my chest beyond repair? Try that again and I’ll ice your fucking ass!”

She panted from what was oblivious pain from her slightly charred skin. I felt something in me snap when she was yelling at me…I choked on my crazed laughter and smiled widely at her. She stopped glaring and tried to move away from me, while staring at me as if I was crazy…I guess I felt little nuts anyway from all what happened. I tackled her and pinned her to with a hug; I laughed and cried hysterically as I held her. She protested loudly and tried miserably to push me off; I hardly noticed and pulled her closer to me.

“Thank Kami! You’re alive! “

“….Baka…get… off! You’re crushing me…!”

She was trying to wiggle out of my embrace, but I pulled her even closer. I nudged my face against her hair, taking in deep breaths; god she smelled like honey and mild rose petals…she stiffened immediately at my nudging. She let me hold her, patting my back awkwardly till Kakashi told me to let go, the doctor needed to look at her. I sheepishly grinned as I got off her; she was blushing furiously trying to not look at me...

My face was burning so much when it sunk in what I had did with Jazz. I knew she was going to kill me later on the matter, but she was okay…it’s all that really mattered to me.
Chapter 17 Let the Music commence! by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
Gomen (sorry??) on being so late on updates....I’ve had a lot to do trying to stay in my advance (2) classes is tough! Ugh...and I HATE Geometry? Sigh...any who I’ve being trying to find a beta reader on this beta site whose name escapes me....w/e no success...I found I really truly liked but they be to overload to spend time on beta-in my story. T^T oh well, I just got to get back up and try again. I have spent however a great deal of time on this chapter! The quality of the chapter is??????(Questionable) On my part...I wanna update soon I can work on my Halloween special. Yes I have a special and it does tie in with the story….I wanna get it as a good as I can get it. Plus I’m fairly well aware that the holiday has past some time ago…but I still need it to get things rolling with Sasuke and Jasmine. X3

I’ve turned 16 yaeee times for me to get a job and start paying insurance bills on auto! ***note the sarcasm***

So...yeah...I’ve REVISED chapter 1, 2 and 3. Chapter 4 is in the beginning of REVISMENT; I wanna add more drama! Anyone have any ideas or want to help me revised it? I have the entire thing plotted just one small part that is crucial that I can’t put in the terms that I want it to be in….

Also I’ve looked back on many of my notes over the months on the direction of my story....it has evolved quite a bit! **chuckles** I see now I had originally wanted to kill Zabuza for Shippuden purposes but...now I got to figure out what to do with him, plus a few things in the future which I’ll point out when the time comes or they’ll be spoilers for my story which is a no noo. Lolz XD. This will be likely a REVISED chapter later in the month or New Year as well so yeah....check back here and there...

I noticed that my story rd count is over 2000 ^^ makes me very happy to see this (I think I’m responsible for 150 of them through editing) and I’m at 64 revs which is also very uplifting! Seriously it is pure awesomeness!

Finishing the rambling u twit is what sum of you are thinking XD u no u love it. (Not really just being weird XD) so read on and reviews your options; I really TRULY love to hear what u have to say and does anyone hear know Japanese fairly well… There are some words I wanna translate into Japanese....=P and so ending with enjoy and shout out (don’t really shout =P) your options/problems with the chapter! also...this has to be like the longest chapter I have ever done and not had revised it....it's 6440 words long...Yes I know that are story that have longer chapters but, to me this is a nice step foward in improvement...I guess meh enjoy!
(Jasmine’s POV)

>>It’s been a week since the bridge fight. Kakashi refused to let me out of my bed until the healer got here and looked at my leg and hip. I protested the minute he told me that. I’ve yelled and screamed at him, Ran (well…limped) off when he wasn’t looking, and as a last stand of defiance I had Inari hid me in the woods…Kakashi found me the second day. Kakashi from then on had been drugging me to a stupor till the healer came.

That healer was so aghast and enraged that Kakashi had me nearly on the brink of unconsciousness for several days that Kakashi shrank away from her in consternation and hid for two days… She was like Tsunade, just not as strong and never drunk. I laughed my ass off from the situation till she let me have it as well, but not as loud. She said that I wasn’t move around too much on the hip for at least a month and the leg for three. She said I could be carried with great care after the month for my hip. It was out of the question to take me back to Konoha till at least three months of healing on my injuries…I guess I made things worse from the battle.

The bright side however was that the Hokage let Konohamaru come with the healer to see me! I was irritated that his trainer Ebisu, demanded to come; to continue Konohamaru’s ‘training’, I suspect that he just wanted to come and see me in misery and laugh: turd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“I so bored!” I whined as I lay on my bed, wiggling my right foot’s toes impatiently as the healer checked my leg.

“I’m sorry dear but you have to stay put so your hip heals properly. That’s just how the cookie crumbles.”

“But, can’t I just go outside for a bit? You’ll be there to make sure I don’t injure my hip and…”

“Jazz…” She sighed, leaning back staring at me with her tired brown eyes. I sighed as well laying around was so boring!

“Fine…why not. I think a little fresh air will do both us some good.”

“Wait…you mean it Emi? You’re not just messing with me…?” My eyes widen with animation as she smiled at my mood swing; her eyes sparkled with tomfoolery.

“Why not, you’ve been a good patient and staying in this house and does get a little boring lying on a bed doing almost nothing, doesn’t it? I’ll go ask your sensei to let one of your teammates to carry you.”

Emi got up and left the room; I was so excited, finally after nearly two weeks of being cooped up in a bed all day I was going outside!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The outside world seemed so much brighter to my eyes as I splashed the sea water on to the dock I sat on. Naruto stood behind me watching the sea with a visage of serenity. It made him seem older and wiser…I watched him thoughtfully till he noticed.

“It’s nice here isn’t Jazzy?”

“Yeah it is, thanks for accepting carrying duties for me. I wanted to use Kakashi but he’s such a prick.”

“Nah Jazz its fine by me, I prefer to hang with you than teme. He such has been such a jerk since the bridge incident. Plus I get out of doing chores at the house.”

I smiled at him playfully and splashed some water on him; he scooped me up, smiling evilly and made the movement to jumping off the dock. I squealed in mock terror trying to get out of his grip.

“Kit no, Emi is going to kill us if you get me wet!” I yelped. We both stiffened at Emi’s voice. She was so scary when angry…

“Naruto Uzumaki if you get her wet your sensei is going to have scraped you off the ground when I’m through with you!”

“Hi Emi…What’s up?” I meekly joked as Naruto placed me gently back onto the dock. The brunette stared at me with a disapproving look and walked over to us.

“Indeed Miss Jasmine what’s up, I said you two could be on the dock, nothing on get wet, and then a chill that I’ll have to deal with and I don’t need that. I believe this is enough sun for the day, Naruto take Miss Jasmine to her room please.”

I shrank into Naruto’s arms from the icy tone Emi gave; she definitely was not happy, but I wanted to stay longer. I stared at her with pathetic eyes and whined.

“But Emi…I’ve only been out for an hour! We’ll be good, I swear!”

“No swearing, you heard me now move it.”

I grumbled sullenly as Naruto helped me onto his back. Just as we’re got off the dock, Inari and a few kids with him approached us. I smiled zealously at him and his friends; I was so proud that he was getting along with them now.

“Hey Pup, what’s up?”

“Hey Ne-san….um…can my friends… ask… you something… important?”

I watched the group of children behind him curiously. There were three girls and four boys about his age; the one with sandy brown hair and brown eyes stepped forward.

“Sure, what cha need kidos?”

The boy caught my eyes a few times and rubbed his arm before starting; “Inari said you could play a lot of different instruments like the one you played with in town a few weeks ago…right?”

“Right, I can play the guitar, piano, thumb piano, conch, and the violin…well I started to learn the violin two years ago.”

“Um… Could you teach us how to play music like you did in the town square?” All the children stared at me apprehensively as the boy asked the question. I gave him an overly ardent chuckle.

“Of course I could! I positively love to… if it’s okay with Emi here…”

I glanced over to the healer, giving her puppy eyes.

“…I’m sorry Jasmine, but you need your rest…this would only…”

“But Emi-san their sad poor needed children with no hopes or dreams to make… if I teach them then they have a shot at having some. Doesn’t everyone deserve that? She tried to say no again, but just couldn’t get the words out when I started to sniffle; no one can resist the evil puppy eye justu! She sighed in defeat and rubbed her temples with her fingers as she eyed me.

“…fine you can teach music to the children but, no over exerting yourself you hear!”

I pretended to not hear that part as I watched the children leap and holler in delight. I had the most luminous idea for this island’s economic growth and no one was going to stop my plan!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Oh Kami…this is not what I was expecting…”

I whispered to Naruto as we gapped at the very large noisy crowd of children/teens that had shown up at the dock for the first meeting. I had told Inari before hand to spread word I was giving free music lessons to anyone under 18, but I was unprepared for this kind of turn out…. I sank down my chair as the numbers slowly sank in.

“Um…Ne-san, there are like…over a hundred people here…”

“I can see that kit.”

“…And you’re going to teach them all music?”

“That would be the game plan…”

“Hmmm…”

“Kit, can you quiet them please?”

He nodded and took a step forward. He summoned five clones and screamed at the top of his lungs…

“SHUT UP WILL YA!”

The entire crowd instantly quieted and looked Naruto, who de-summoned his clones and returned standing behind my chair. I coughed into my hand nervously before addressing the crowd.

“Um… Hello, I’m Jasmine Kagenashi, and as you know this is the first meeting for my class on music. Let’s start with questions; if you have questions come to the front of the crowd so I can see you, while raising your hands.”

I watched nearly a fifth of the crowd come forward; mostly teenagers. I internally sighed before pointing to the closest person. I was a light mint haired girl around the age of 12.

“How long is each class?”

“Generally, they will be 5 hours long; in the morning 8am – 1pm every day except Sunday and major holidays.”

I felt like quitting right with how many people complained about the time, but… I had a operation to complete and I be damned if I didn’t finish it.

“Next one, please.”

Another girl of the same age but with electric blue spikes for hair spoke up.

“What kind of music will we be doing?”

“We’ll be doing Classics, Seasonal, and anything else with good taste; next...”

It took 2 hours to go through all the questions, some which were reiterating but, I answered them anyway. I still had to explain how the class was going work and be organized into 4 groups – (a oriental orchestra, an European orchestra, a chorus, and last dancers) which took another hour. I thought after all the rules I had said and all the time that was going to be spent in class would have most of the crowd leave but, they seemed even more excited on the prospect… I waved my hand to Naruto, who had his clones go into the crowd with clipboards.

“Ok before everyone leaves, I need those that will be in class tomorrow to sign in on these clipboards so I get an idea of how many students I have. Please go to the boys in orange track suits please and if you have parents wanting to learn how to play music there will be a night class for them.”

It took one more hour to get all the names of everyone and make sure everyone went home with a safety buddy. Naruto handed me the lists and I sealed them into a scroll. I was so tired from it all that I fell asleep on Naruto’s back on the way back to the house. I woke up in my bed; hearing Sakura’s annoying voice scowl Naruto; I grimaced in annoyance.

“Naruto where were you? I know Jasmine had some meeting with a group of kids on teaching them something but, that was 5 hours ago!”

“I’m sorry Sakura-Chan, Jazz’s lessons were really big and there were a lot of kids…”

“I can care less how it went but, you said you be back before dark and help with the dishes!”

I limped out of bed and into the room that the two were fighting; it was the living room.

“Oh put a sock in it Cherry head; Kit had to carry me back from the meeting on Emi’s orders so he had no choice in the matter. If you need help with dishes get Inari or Sasuke to help you. Kitten come on, I want to go Inari’s room.”

Sakura fumed at my nickname for her as Naruto scurried to help me on his back so we could go up the stairs; Emi forbidden me to using any stairs till we got to Konoha. I chuckled internally as we went up the stairs; Sakura was so much funny to pick on, but I kept the insults small… Naruto still had a crush on her and I didn’t want to bag on his ‘girl’ even if it was at the time the pink menace. As Naruto helped me on his back, he started to snicker about something.

“Hey, Ne-san…”

“Hm?”

“Emi is going to flip when she sees how many students you got; isn’t she?”

I paled and shuttered as I got on his back, “Well…she really can’t do anything about it because she’s the one that let me do it.”

Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“TWO HUNDRED AND FIFTY STUDENTS are you insane!” Emi bellowed at me as I shrank beyond Naruto. We were in the living room scheming the classes schedules and activities when Emi came in and wanted to see the list; her face was white with fury. Naruto wasn’t fairing too well against her fury; I think he was close to shitting himself.

“That’s almost a fifth of the Island’s population!”

“I didn’t know so many kids wanted to learn music…” I whimpered as I watched the healer pace the floor. It got worse when Naruto blindly mentioned that I was giving night classes to the adults. Kakashi had to restrain her from breaking something…Kakashi glanced at us:

“You two go to your rooms till Emi calms down.”

We nodded agreeably and scurried to our rooms. After an hour she seemed to calmed down to a more worried than furious phase. She sat next to me on my bed as I fiddled with Naruto's hair.

“Jasmine I just want to make sure you can handle this…it’s a lot for one person…and you’re only going to be here till your leg heals…”

“Naruto and the gang will help me Emi and if I get tired then I’ll stop. I do have a plan for this to work…I know I have a small amount of time to teach but, I can teach them the basics of music at least.”

I hugged the older woman; I didn’t want her to worry, I could and will do this for this island. I wanted to help and they truly needed it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The first week of my classes was at least for starters: chaotic.

On the second day, I divided the group into four categories a western hemisphere instrument based orchestra; an eastern hemisphere instrument based orchestra, a co-ed chorus, and free-style dance team. I figured that the children that were under six would be in chorus so they didn’t hurt themselves in dance or get frustrated in learning how to play instruments. Seven to ten could be any of the categories but dance and the rest to nineteen (I made exceptions for five teens that had recently turned nineteen) could be in any.

Afterwards I made a projector from electronic scrapes and had Naruto power it with chakra so I could show the orchestras the lists, videos and pictures of instruments they could play; I’m so glad that I had brought my C.A.T. along with my tool kit. Then showed to the dancers the warm-ups and stretches they would need to do and finally, spent the rest of the time organizing the chorus into the correct range of vocals they were in.

The third day I introduced learning how to read music to all the categories and had them learn it for the rest of class. Naruto and I went to town and hired at least 20 men to make the instruments and stage we needed. Thankfully most of the chosen instruments were wood/bamboo based; bless Konohamaru for bringing a lot of money.

The rest of the week was spent on learning simple dances, songs, and how to clean your instruments; I couldn’t teach on how to play them because they needed to be tuned and tested before handed out.

“I’m so exhausted!” I moaned as I was spread out on the couch with Inari on my chest, Konohamaru lying next to my head, and Naruto sprawled on my legs.

Naruto sat up slowly only to plop back down, “Well, at least tomorrow is Sunday…”

“But, tomorrow, we have to go get the instruments and that will take a few hours to do…then chores”

We all sighed as we continued to lie on the couch, drained. I almost dozed off when Sasuke and Sakura enter the living room. I groaned in annoyance when Sakura’s obnoxious voice sliced through my warm comfy haze.

“Naruto you are so lazy! It’s your turn to was the dishes and this time you have to do it, so get of your butt and do it!”

Sakura continued to scowl him till I took the pillow I was resting my head on and nailed her in the face with it. “Shut the fuck up pinky! I’m trying to sleep here; if you are so concerned about the dishes go take Fag-ha with you to do them! This is an all fun zone, no emo duck-heads and slave fan girls allowed.” I chuckled as I watched Sasuke twitch and Sakura turn a bright pink red hue.

“I am NOT a slave fan girl and stop calling Sasuke-kun that!”

“Why? He is a fag and his last name ends with a –ha so it’s Fag-ha.”

Sakura screeched and launched herself at me when I waved her off. I epted in alarm and rolled; shielding Inari, over the couch as a defense. Naruto and Konohamaru struggled to keep the girl away from jumping the couch and strangle me…or try strangling me. Emi rushed out to see what was up and Kakashi strolled behind her, reading his fifthly orange book.

“What’s going on in here?”

“Sakura gone coo for coco puffs about my nicknames.” I chirped from the back of the couch. Emi’s visage went from alarmed to annoy.

“Oh just change the names or stop with them then and get off your leg! You cannot be on it!”

I nodded sheepishly and climbed back over the couch with Inari still clinging to my shirt. Maybe I should just keep the nicknames to people I like…just to keep Inari from being squished anyway. Sakura stormed off to her room, the adults left as well and Naruto and Konohamaru went to do the dishes; leaving Sasuke, Inari, and I in it. I lied back down on the couch, letting Inari lay back on top of me; Sasuke just stood like a statue in the middle of the room for while longer then left.

I mauled over what I should change the nicknames to… I know I should just call them by their real names but, it was just a newborn habit of mine to make nicknames. It finally hit me when dinner came…the perfect nicknames.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(3rd POV)

“Sasuke”

“hm?”

“Ne-san wants you to sit next to her so she can tell you your new nickname.”

Sasuke raised an eyebrow at Inari as he nodded at the boy. He was irritated but, slightly curious what she changed it to this time. At the table: Naruto, Konohamaru, and Sakura where on the other side of him, Jasmine, and Inari; Tsunami, her father, and Kakashi at the ends. Sasuke glanced at Jasmine as the food was being pasted around. It was amusing but, slightly bizarre that she was so unused to the smell of meat that she would vomit if she stayed in the room. She’s gotten more use to it but, she still gets sickly pale at the table.

“I have decided to give new nicknames.”

Everyone stopped eating and stared at her curiously; she smiled zealously.

“Ok first off, Naruto-kun, I’ve noticed that it’s been bothering you that I call you kitten so I’ve shorten it to kit.” Naruto rubs his head embarrassed. Konohamaru will remain Konohamaru because I think it suits you best and Inari will be pup as before because he’s cute like a puppy! Sakura you clearly don’t like being called pinky so…I resolved to call you Rose or Rosy…that better?”

Sakura nodded; clearly much happier with it than Pinky or Pinkster. “Now Sasuke… you were tough but…I found a nickname perfect for you! You shall be...POOKIE!” With that said Jazz glommed Sasuke in a bear hug; his face instantly turned beet red. Naruto and Konohamaru roared with laughter at Sasuke's face. Konohamaru gasped as he tried to talk through his killer laughter.

“Jazzy isn’t that… like… the name….of your giant…Teddy bear you snuggle with back home?”

“Yep and that’s why I chose it because he fits the profile of needing to be nice and warm. Plus Emi says he has to switch places with Naruto in carrying me to my classes because Kit is getting back cramps more often.”

Jasmine released Sasuke who jerked away from her, red as blood in the face. Jasmine resumed eating as Sakura tried to fuss over her ‘violated’ Sasuke and Naruto/ Konohamaru calmed to resume eating as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Jasmine POV)

I tried to talk to Sasuke after that dinner but, every time I tried out his new nickname her would stiffen and grow slightly red and stalk off… I wonder why it bothers him so… Unlike him wanting to be emo, my day off was more than less fun however.

Emi had started on making me some sort of light and flexible brace for my injuries so I could walk or at least stand on my own without ‘damaging’ my healing limbs. Sheesh not even a doctor from where I come would be so overboard like her.

“Emi when are you going to be done with the brace, I’m tired of being carried around all the time. I mean it’s really weird having Inari’s mom have to carry me to the bathroom because I might fracture my leg or something.”

“I’m still adjusting the gears so that it will bend move better when you walk. You’ll have to try it again tomorrow.”

I heaved a sigh and rolled over to the window next to my bed. As I gazed outside I saw the skies were in a crisp cerulean blue and the watery marshes and oceans glitter with the sunlight…a perfect day for outdoor playing and I’m cooped up inside. The water looked so inviting and perfect for testing my newly designed wetsuit. I flipped back over to see my healer’s focused face smeared with oil and guck. I let out a loud giggle from the scene; she seemed so out of place with all the tools spread around her and her fussing with a metal leg like structure. She pouted at my giggling, muttering something.

“Hey Emi…can I go swimming? Today is perfect and I’ll…”

“Absolutely no, I don’t need you getting chilled when I’m already trying to solve your current problem.

“But I have a full body wetsuit with gloves!” I pouted mournfully at her; she tilted her head at me, “Wetsuit?”

“Yep, from where I come from, surfers who go in the ocean early in the morning wear them so they stay warm! It’s like a layer of blubber on your skin, so it takes out the bite of cold water!”

She stared at me doubtfully, “let me see this wetsuit.” I pointed to my 2nd drawer on the right to my dresser and she went and pulled out my masterpiece. It was a bright baby blue with white stars printed all over it and had white gloves with one blue star to match. She left the room to test it and came back with a gleam her eyes.

“Alright, we can go swimming, I see no problem with it; the day is bright and you’ve been a girl. Plus I can use a break from the brace. I’ll go see who else wants to go.” I could hear her laughter as I bounced and shouted joyful…we were going to have a beach bash!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Wow Sakura you actually got some breasts.” I commented loudly as we arrived at the dock.

Emi was able to rope the entire gang into going to the dock for a beach bash. Kakashi and the guys except Naruto, who was carrying me, were carrying the food, blankets, etc to the dock. Sakura’s face was a ruddy red as she quickly wrapped herself with a beach towel. She had on a pastel pink, daffodil and tangerine color splash bikini; at first I assumed that she was flat chested before Shippuden but how I was wrong; she was an A 32.

Naruto blushed at my outburst as well; I saw it as a golden opportunity to tease him on it. Only when Emi told me to stop it did I notice she was wearing a rather revealing swimsuit. It was an olive green two piece with a strapless top held together by a golden ring, along with the sides of her bikini bottoms; it went very well with her brown hair, eyes and light hazel skin. I whistled at her. “Emi, you clean up nice! I thought you were like forty or something but, damn you’re actually twenty-six!” She blushed and nearly tripped at my compliment…if I was a dude, I would so be like a lady’s man now.

I chuckled at this thought as Naruto placed me down on the dock steps; he was wearing orange red flamed swim trunks. I watched as everyone helped set up the beach bash. Kakashi wore forest green with black line diamond swim trunks, Sasuke wore navy blue with Hawaiian flowers and Konohamaru wore one black with yellow lightning bolts. Inari had a wetsuit like me but it was tan with shades of russet leaves swirled around him.

After everything was set up, Emi let us go in the water. I swam underwater for a spell till Emi yelled at me for scaring the shit out her; apparently holding your breath under water for 6 minutes bad for your lungs….even though I’ve done it for 10 minutes. I swam around on the surface till I saw Sakura’s back in front of me…. I smiled impishly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“I can’t believe you Jasmine!” Emi scowled me on the beach while a pink kunoichi was fuming in the distance; I snickered at her as she was yelling at Naruto for some stupid reason.

“What were you thinking, taking Sakura’s top and then hiding it on the dock! You can stay here on this towel and think of what you’ve done and then go apologize to Sakura. Then maybe I’ll let you in the water again.”

Emi stalked off leaving me on the towel next to Kakashi who was ‘reading’ his book, I knew he wasn’t really reading.

“You should listen to her.”

I glared him as he coolly looked up at me from his book. “I didn’t ask for your advice.”

“You should go and apologize… even if you don’t mean it. It’ll make Emi happier either way.”

I stared at him grudging; I know I should …it was funny seeing her face fill with embarrassed when her top disappeared… But now that I thought about it…she also looked very hurt... I sighed and glanced over at the pink drama queen. She was chatting with Sasuke... well she was trying; he seemed to be ignoring her entirely and was watching the water intensely.

“Sakura, can you come over here!?”

“What…?”

As she glared at me, Kakashi got up and left; I signaled her to come me. I smiled weakly at her as she walked over continuing to glare at me with her arms crossed.

“I wanted to apologize to you for what I did; it was wrong and I’m sorry.”

She stared at me disbelieving but gave up the look when I tried to stand to hug her in a sign of friendship…stupid ass leg being weak from no use. I fell right on my ass….but I guess fate just needed that for me to be on good terms with her for she started to giggle then laugh at my fall and helped me knock the sand off. Now that I think about it… I looked so ridiculous wearing bright baby blue wetsuit that resembled Gai’s green leotard…Topping off that I had my hair in messy pigtails that day.

Sakura and I chatted afterwards like nothing had happened; she even started to open up to me… I nearly got her to admit that she did have a crush on a girl *cough Ino* once when Naruto came in and nailed both of us with water balloons; oh it was on!

“Naruto take this, you baka!” Sakura incredibly carried me around as I nailed the baka with water balls I drew out of the air…thank you Kakashi and your blood sample. I only missed twice as we chased done the blonde, then while Sakura held his arms, I stuffed a crab and sand done his trunks…Watching him hop and jiggle around was hysterical!

Five hours later we filed back home covered in sand, mud, plants, and soaked to the bone in water. We had a huge epic war on that beach and man it was totally wicked. We even got the adults to play; Kakashi nailed everyone and was the only one untouched by the aftermath. Emi in second with only her back dotted with wet sand, the rest of us were too covered up in the goop to figure out who was in third. Tsunami stood in front of everyone outside the house, refusing to let us in.

“Everyone will take a bath in the marshes first before entering the house got it? I will not have the outdoors be brought in!” Tsunami ordered; Emi took me from Naruto’s back and brought me to the water with Tsunami, the guys bathed on the other side of the house before going in...Tsunami was just as scary as Emi when angry so we made sure that there was no dirt upon ourselves or there be hell to pay...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* A few days later*

I sighed as I lied down in my bed. That day at the beach was defiantly a good day for the memory bank; the day was a blast and I got to finally nail that icy prick right in the kisser with a mud ball... He’s face was so priceless till he then nailed me back in the ass with a rock…the adults had to separate us from strangling one another. I glanced over at the door before the knock came.

“Oye Ne-san, are you decent?”

“Yeah, come on in Kit.”

I sat up on my bed when Naruto came with Inari and Konohamaru; they walked over and plopped on my bed. “What’s up boys?”

“Nothing we were just bored and waiting for class to start…”

“Right…class starts in an hour and half…why don’t you guys go practice or train? I want to try planning our debut before Halloween.”

“Wait we’re going to perform a few songs in a debut? What’s a debut?”

I stared at him dumbfounded…he couldn’t be as clueless as he lets on could he? “A debut is the first public appearance or presentation of a performer Kit and well I feel that the class is ready for this.”

“But…it’s been only like three weeks since we started…”

“Yes but, you all have shown so much progress! The European orchestra already learned all the basic songs for the beginners and almost learned all of Battle Helm of the Republic, the oriental orchestra learned the basics as well and most of Symphony No. 3 "Spring" by Sadao Bekku and the dancers have learned four 3 minute routines and chorus learned all of Battle Helm of the Republic along with April Shower from Bambi. I’m very confident in everyone’s skill.”

As boys smiled embarrassed from my praise, they hopped off my bed. Naruto helped me onto his back while the other two went and grabbed my teaching bag and coat. Before we left the house we went and grabbed lunch from Tsunami and I managed to get Sakura to come with to see my classes.

“Good morning class!”

“Good morning Miss. Jasmine!”

My class greeted us eagerly at the theater stage that was finally finished built at the end of the city. It was 5 feet up, 150 feet wide with a large overhead cover from the rain and snow. The backstage of the theater was in divided into 4 rooms; the side doors of the stage at the back were connected to the first room. In the center back of that long room was a hallway leading to one door to each side and one at the end; the ones on the side were the boys and girls changing/bathrooms and the last one to the back was the long waiting room where the rest of the classes stayed while the ones that were performing were on stage.

“Everyone I have an announcement to make!” The crowd of children broke out into excited whispers…looks like one of the boys spilled the beans, “In one week we are going to have first performance for the island.” Cheers broke through the crowd with groans and murmurs of fear.

“But we haven’t learned all the notes to our instruments yet!”

“And we still need to learn a couple more dance moves…”

I held my hands for silence, “I know it sounds scary going out to perform in front of everyone you know but, I’ll be there with you every step of the way. I have seen with my own eyes the astounding improvement from all of you from the past few weeks and I will say that you are ready to show what you have learned. Continue to practice and train hard and you will see for yourselves that you will be the greatest musicians ever seen here in your home, the enduring Wave country!”

I smiled as I watched all the nervous anxiety melt away from my students chattered animatedly about what they’ll wear and who would come to their performance. This was going to a great success for them I could feel it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“Okay…everyone ready?”

It was the night of the performance; the weather was perfect and everyone was formally dressed, but there were quite a few very nervous bugs and worry warts to take care of… Naruto didn’t need to carry me around as much for Emi had finished the brace so I was able to walk short distances and stand for periods of time without help. I got the hang of the strange gismo after the second day.

“Miss. Jasmine…I’m scared…” It was Hani again; she was a small shy 8 year old girl with lavender curly hair and lovely soft doe eyes. She reminded me a lot of Hinata so I did everything I could to make her bolder; having her lead in note reading, help correct other students’ wrong notes, etc. I lifted the small girl with her fiddle up into my arms and smiled gently at her.

“It’s okay Hani; you’re going to just great out there! Everyone curtains open in ten; make sure that you let the orchestra through before the chorus or we’ll have a jam of instruments in the hallway!”

As the room quieted down I stood in front of the door to the hallway that leads to the back stage room. “Remember courage my students, tonight is your night; play with your souls and you will be beautiful!” Some of the students stared at me doubtfully but, on cue Naruto’s booming voice echoed to the room.

“Show times my chilling!”

Hani nearly tripped when we filed out to the stage, to the stairs; I saved her embarrassment by purposely tripping on my dress and making a more dramatic scene upon myself. She giggled when I winked at her, “I got your back honey.” I whispered as she went to her assigned seat. In front of the stage were bright lights beaming on us and beyond them was nearly or all of the island inhabitants sitting or standing to watch our show. I felt a spike of fear run through my students but, I smiled boisterously as I took stand on the small platform for the conductor. I bowed to the crowd and turned to face my students; they raised their instruments ready and we began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We played for five hours; the European orchestra played two symphonies from Valery Gergiev, a few simple melodies from children songs- April Shower, It’s a Small World, etc; the Oriental orchestra played two works of Sadao Bekku and other child melodies, and together the orchestras played Battle of the Republic. It sounded strange having the two together but, it worked!

The chorus sang song from the musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream coat and a few Disney hits and the dancers did the epic love and joy miku miku dance along with a few other dances created by miku miku lovers…thank Kami I could replicate the Sharingan or I would’ve been so screwed on many of those dances and music lessons. As we bowed at the end, Inari came from the back stage and handled be a giant bouquet of white tiger lilies and white calla lilies; my favorite flowers.

“Thank you all for coming and have a save trip home!” I waved to the dispersing crowd as my students and I went to the back stage. Everyone was to check out before leaving with their families that way we knew everyone had someone to go home with; it was 9 pm when we finished checking off all but Hani…she lived with her sick grandmother, who had to leave after Hani’s solo because of her coughing.

“Hani you have someone to take you to your grandmother’s?”

She shook her head so I had Konohamaru take her home before leaving for Tazuna’s house. I was so tired from standing in front of those blaring lights and making sure I was smiling and ensuring everyone was doing the correct thing. I fell asleep before my head hit my pillow…on Sasuke’s back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Sasuke’s POV)

I still can’t believe how well the performance went; I mean Jazz only started to teach those kids music a month ago and they played like they knew how along…I sighed as I carried her on my back to Tazuna’s house; everyone but, Sensei had headed back to the house before one of Jazz’s students went home. Jazz seemed … perfect in the light…in her long pale blue elegant dress with her hair cascading in simple long blonde curls and with only lip gloss and slight blush on her face made her seem..Angel like; Inhuman and gentle but, firm and strong…

I shook my head of these thoughts. They were recurring more and more since the bridge incident. Sensei had let Zabuza and Haku leave for some reason and ever since Jazz seems to be the star of everyone’s attention. I didn’t know what to make of the strange feelings I felt around her; when she calls me by the ridiculous name Pookie, what the little brown haired boy named Konohamaru said keeps popping in my head. That she used that name for her snuggle bear…oddly I wouldn’t mind being her…

I yelped as I nearly fell out of the trees at the thought… it was best to remain as a comrade with what has happened to both of us… Indeed…it would be better…
Chapter 18 Halloween Fun by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
Okay...I’m only updating so many times so I can get the chapter up to date to the Christmas special I hope to write on time…Anyhow this chapter has lemon…or smut…I’m not sure what to call it…but, it contains lemon stuff in it and all and the lemon stuff will come again quite a few times so …I’m just warning you what’s in this chapter. It goes with the story’s plot so no hate reviews on it…just tell me what you thought of it for it’s my first lemon or smut stuff…whatever you call it. So …um…enjoy!
>>blah word count is 4858
(Jazzy’s POV)
I leaned against my window, starting out into oblivion. Man I was bored and depressed. I sighed as I fell back onto my bed; it was the weekend after the performance and it was my day off from teaching. Emi thought I needed time to recuperate by staying in the house all day with the rest of the team going out and helping the villagers plant their crops, etc… Since the performance Sasuke seems to avoid me even more and when I’m able to corner him and talk he’s like a statue with the vocabulary span of a toddler. But at least I’m better friends with Sakura; I’ve had her come with me to my classes and help my alto girls hit their notes.

I rolled over on to my belly and fell asleep for a few hours. I woke at the sound of skidding footsteps down the hall from my room. I sat up sleepily as I watched the door to my room slam open revealing three grinning boys, covered with leaves, twigs, etc. “What…you looks like fell out of a tree or something like it…What’s up!?”

The boys filed in and plopped on to my bed, still sporting Chester-cat like grins. “We rushed back as fast as we could after working to come and save you from boredom!”

I chuckled at Konohamaru’s statement….save me from boredom eh? That sounded like a good game… “Well…if you’re going to save me; then you’ll have to get past the evil perverted dragon Kakashi and his master the medical snaked-hair Gorgon Emi.”

Naruto stood up on my bed and scooped me up bridal style; eyes glomming with tomfoolery, “Then we …will rush to battle these fiends and rescue sweet princess Jazzy from her doom; squire Konohamaru and page Inari the gate!”

The other boys rushed to the door and opened it, “the path is clear Knight Naruto; let us rush the beasties with our valor!” shouted Konohamaru as he charged down the hallway. I was giggling madly as he jumped off the bed, holding me and pranced after the younger boys as we raced through the house to the front door; laughing at our escape idea.

We abruptly stopped when the front door opened and Kakashi, Emi, and the rest of the gang stood in front of us.

“Oh no, the kaka-dragon and Emi-Gorgon are here with their evil minions of emo-ness.” I cried out in mocking horror.

Kakashi raised his eyebrows amused…Emi just shook her head, scoffing in amusement as well.
“Alas I see you have found our prisoner…Any last words?” We (the boys and I) squealed and made a retreat to the back door to the kitchen…Kakashi charged after us roaring like a dragon with his hands up as claws...Emi and the other adults laughed as Kakashi chased us around the house.
*three hours later*

“That was so...*huff* much...fun!” I gasped as Inari lied on my tummy; I on my bed and Naruto half way on the floor and half way on the bed with Konohamaru completely spade out across the wooden floor. We had been able to get out of the house with Naruto’s Harem justu stunning the perverted dragon-kaka, but Emi had foiled our escape with her earth style snare justu that caught our legs. Kakashi carried me back to my room on his shoulder like I was some prize hunt… with Naruto under his arm to side; Konohamaru and Inari were carried by Emi.

“I never thought…Kaka-sensei would roar like that…it was so…funny…” Naruto panted; I kicked the rest of his body of my bed when I notice he was sweating like a pig.

“Don’t …get…my bed…sweaty…Emi just…washed the linen…” I growled rolling of the bed spading out like the boys on the ground. It felt so cold and good against my heated skin. We laid there till Emi came in scoffing at us, “Good grief; you weren’t even running that hard! Kakashi needs to train you boys better!”

We all huffed at her and resumed panting the heat off. She laughed a little as she checked my leg for any problems, “Dinner is on in half an hour; I suggest you boys go get cleaned up while I help Jazz take a bath and re-oil her brace.”

The boys got up slowly and walked out like zombies; I giggled at their sluggishness. Emi joined my jesting of my little brothers as we into the bathroom, “I guess you weigh more to them than I thought…”

I slapped her arm playfully as she helped me take off the cream kimono she forced me to wear that day… I don’t how people put those things on, they’re so damn confusing!

“I don’t weigh that much! I only weigh about 54 kilograms (120 pounds)!

“I know Jasmine, I’m just teasing you.” Emi took my kimono and undergarments as she left the room, “do you need any help getting in or….”

“Pook it Emi!” I growled as I chucked a soap bar at her; she laughed as she dodged it and closed the door. As I sank into the bubble bath that Emi had drawn for me it heavenly; just what my sore muscles need from sudden use. I felt myself melt and drift off into the warm water, drifting off into a peaceful bliss…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watched floating in the air, a little girl walk to home from school. She was very cheerful with the two kids she walked with; they were a boy and girl quite a bit older than her. The boy had spiky sandy blonde hair and large cerulean orbs; He had a large zealous grin plaster across his tanned face while the other girl had a more serious commanding one. She had long sandy blonde hair like the boy but had grey blue iris.

As they approached the little girl’s house they could hear yelling and a baby crying. The older two looked down at the girl with anxious looks but, she smiled and said she would be fine…Her smile though to me was clearly fake…she was terrified of going in the house, going in to the yelling, to the anger, and pain but she had to…The baby was crying and it would make things worse if she didn’t go in and calm it.

She waved sadly at her friends as she went up the steps to the ancient house. I followed the older kids instead of going in with the girl; I knew what would happen. She would be yelled at, then accused, then forgotten as the yelling went back its sources. She would then quietly go to the baby’s room and pick up from its crib and coo to it and cradle it till it went to sleep. Afterwards she would come out of the room her parents separated and silent; she would clean up after the fight. Clean up the broken glass or up turned furniture or wipe up spots of blood on the floor…it was always like that since he lost his job and started drinking.

I followed the two older children not hearing what they said, but I knew. They were worried about the little girl; they thought about telling their grandma to go and save the girl but, their grandma was ill and fragile and the girl would refuse…Saying it was nothing or say she could fix it. I watched the two go into their homes in the woods several miles from the city, from the girl. It was a quiet home made of logs and bricks. The girl would come with the older ones here all the time with her baby sister; she hasn’t though for a while now…they kept worrying as the bruises kept coming…

I felt nothing for the little trio and the baby…I knew what happened in the end…The abuse got out of hand…the girl lost her mother and the older siblings lost their grandmother to cancer. The girl died later from hiding the little girl and baby out in the woods when the violence got out of hand between the girl’s stepbrother and father…The older girl fell into the river and broke her neck when running to move the two farther away.

The boy was heartbroken and stopped talking to the younger girl… She grew tired and use to the abuse and the boy finally saved her from it and took her under his wing…It never lasted…it never does for the girl…The boy died and the girl’s little sister disappeared and she was alone, just as before…


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I opened my eyes with the banging on the door; it was Naruto, “Jasmine…Jazzy it’s time for dinner…are you there?!”

I sat up shivering in the cold soap less water; my hands wrinkled and pruned from the liquid. “I’m here Naruto; I’ll be out in a bit.”

He seemed satisfied with the answer and left the bathroom door as I finished washing the sweat and grim from the day’s activities. I hopped over to the toilet and dried my injured leg off before putting back on the brace; it was like a giant case that held my leg in the middle of it with hinges to bend where it need to bend. Emi was trying to gather enough stainless steel for a new one so it didn’t need to be oiled or wiped down so often to keep it from rusting.

I wrapped another dry towel around my body and went to my room for some clean clothes. I felt like wearing something warm and not to bright or dark; I settled for a brown long denim skirt, cream colored turtle neck sweater, and a few choice plain necklaces and a bracelet.

I despised shirts and dresses but, I couldn’t wear pants cause of the brace and wearing shorts in the fall when it tended to snow a little before winter wasn’t a choice. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail as finishing touch and went to the dining room.

Everyone had already started to eat when I arrived which made me feel good…it would’ve been weird if they had waited for me to get dressed. I sat down next to Sakura; she was wearing her usual clothes. Don’t they ever change their outfits?

“Jasmine you look nice…”

“Thank you Sakura-Chan…you look nice too.”

She blushed as both smiled at each other as started to eat dinner. Tsunami cooked fish, rice, and vegetables for dinner and for desert was mangos chilled. I ate listening to Kakashi discuss with Emi old battle strategies and tactics he used when he was in the ANBU. He used a lot of good tactics with his own abilities than his Sharingan which was very interesting…he was recounting the battle he had with another lighting user when Naruto started to shout at Sasuke…

Apparently he was a pervert for thinking Naruto peeked at me when he told me dinner was ready while I was bathing. That was crossing the line; I took a spoonful of rice and flung it directly at Sasuke’s face. It nailed him right in the forehead… I snickered at him as he glared at me wiping it off.

“That’s what you get for saying such things you emo Pookie. For your information Naruto didn’t even open the door to the bathroom when he told me dinner was ready and he directly left afterwards…the only people I would blame for peeking would be Ebisu and Kakashi.”

Ebisu sputtered and turned red at my snickering; Kakashi ignored me and continued his chat with Emi as if nothing happened. Konohamaru and Naruto joined my snickering as the man scowled at me and ate in silence…Inari seemed deep in thought when I glanced over at him. Curiosity got the better of me, “Oye pup what’s eating you?”

He looked at me puzzled, “Ne-san…remember what you said to us a week before the debut of our performance?”

“I think so…what about it?”

“What did you mean by doing the debut before Halloween?”

I chuckled at the question…it was so silly… “I meant that we get it done and out of the way before the holiday silly…It’s only about a week away now…” I stopped smiling when everyone looked at me perplexed.

“Halloween is a holiday, what for?”

I felt my mouth drop…they didn’t know what Halloween was? That was like a federal crime on its own!

“Jasmine is this a holiday celebrated from your homeland?”

“Yeah…! It’s one of the most important holidays we have, originally it was day before the feast of all saints in Christian religion but, adapted into a fun festival to having fun and scaring people. Usually children and young teens went around their neighborhoods trick-o-tricking for candy and other goodies in costumes. Or go to Halloween parties/festivals and well…party! It’s a great way to make friends and have a good time…”

“I see…” Kakashi stroked his chin at the idea as the rest of the group got excited. The boys, except Sasuke the joy killer pestered me with questions on the holiday…This was going to be an interesting Halloween.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Miss. Jasmine, is this, what you use to carve more detailed faces?” A man asked me as I walked with my little brothers (Naruto, Konohamaru, and Inari) in the village helping with the Halloween festival…looks like everyone has Halloween fever; women wear making costumes for their families and decorations for their homes, men were helping set up the large decorations, banners and speakers around the center of the city: the town square and children were gathering supplies for it all. It was pretty chaotic…

“No… you want to use a smaller thinner knife if you want more delicate details in the melons.” The man nodded and rushed off to fix his mistake; I was pestered with many questions like that all week long before Halloween…Which was on a Friday; the most supernatural night there was for the holiday.

“This is so cool Jazzy!” Naruto chirped as he helped me check off all the items in the square; I needed him to charge up the storage battery for the large speakers and the lights need for the band that day as well…

I had gotten creative and inventive that week as well…making from scrap with the help of Emi; who apparently had a father who trained her in engineering. I made twelve speakers, five mikes, four large electric generators that could turn chakra into energy, and several large lights that beamed down on the new stage in the square. I also made a scanner and printer earlier for my classes but, that really doesn’t matter.

What mattered is that Naruto was the best conductor to get quick large amounts of chakra without feeling some very nasty side effects….like dying. It took about five hours of draining chakra from the Kyuubi; I had to go in Naruto’s mind secretly and force the Kyuubi to cough up the need chakra without touching Naruto’s usual chakra. Kakashi didn’t like the idea but, I convinced him to let me do it; as a result Naruto was only a little tired and we had some left over electricity which was storied in small generators. Everything was coming together nicely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Come on Tsunami…Inari’s dinosaur outfit looks fine! We are going to be late for the opening of the festival and I’m supposed to do the opening!”

We were all dressed up in our costumes and waiting on Inari’s mother too stop fussing on the hood of Inari’s T. Rex costume.

“I’m sorry Jazzy, this is the first festival he’s been to, dress in a costume and I want it to be just perfect…”

“Mom its fine…let’s go!”

She sighed in anxiety as we rushed out the door. I was dressed as cute angel in simple loose short loose dress with small feathered wings and a metal golden halo, with white Spartan-like flats, Naruto as an orange space suit astronaut, Kakashi as a G.I. Joe solider, Konohamaru copied Naruto, Sakura was little red riding hood, and Sasuke was phantom of the Opera. Emi was a grease monkey, Tsunami a bunny with white kimono with a tail attached on her back and headband with bunny ears, and Tazuna a police officer.

To get to the town square Kakashi had we who couldn’t run like ninja be carried. Sasuke had to carry me, Tazuna to Kakashi, Tsunami to Emi, and Inari to Naruto. We made it to the square on time and I was I stage welcome everyone to the festival and rang the gong to start the party.

There was so many things to do at the festival; games, contests, selling of goods, and dancing…there was so much dancing! My students showed off their dance moves and a lot of them caught on like the moon walk, break dancing, bumping, etc. I danced with many of my students, having a good time while I also had glanced up to see if the colored lights were working; they were. It was like being at one of my school dances where no one could recognize you so you could be anyone.

They used my C.A.T. output to connect directly the speakers so we had the latest songs that I liked from my home…Black Eye Peas, Justin Timberlake, Gorillaz, Rihanna, 50 cent, Eminem, etc...You name it; we probably played it. I ran into Naruto and Sakura a few times, getting them to dance with me in the circle gap made so you could show off your moves. Sakura and I were a hit with booty bumping and grinding…I think I that was the moment that I made Sakura blush so red all the blood went to her head or something…

I tasted alcohol laced with the fruit punch given from my older male students as I danced with all of them… I know I should’ve decline the drinks then and there but…it made the world seem brighter, better, and carefree so …I kept drinking. Sasuke was the one that found me and pulled me away from some guy grabbing my ass and forcing me to dance with him…He did not look pleased seeing me drunk…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sasuke’s POV)

I really dislike this festival…the noise, the drunk people rubbing against each other to that strange music…It was disgusting and I really want to leave but…Sensei and Emi made me Jasmine’s official babysitter; I was suppose to take her home after the partying…Why they didn’t get Naruto or one of the other guys to do it is beyond me till I saw Naruto with Sakura…they were clearly drunk… I figured out it was from the punch when I drank a large cup…great…

I kept searching the crowd in the square to find the lighter blond knucklehead she would’ve drank the punch and gotten tipsy so I had to get her out of here; I nearly just went to the stage to ask one of the technicians to shout out Jasmine come to the front stage when I saw her…

I felt my blood boil as I watch this intoxicated man grab her and forced her close to him; she tried to push him away but, he wouldn’t take a hint. I pushed past people till I got to her; there I kicked the man away from her and dragged her by the arm out of the crowd and into an alleyway…She was clearly more intoxicated than I thought.

“Hey Pookie…that was so totally cool what you did to that guy… he was such a creep.” She staggered back, nearly falling if I didn’t pull her towards me; she giggled madly as I carried her bridal style through the streets. I tried to not look at her as I ran through the city; I hated seeing her this way...it wasn’t like her. I ignored her protests when we got to the woods; I wasn’t about to let her be raped because she wanted to stay and ‘dance’.

I shifted her to having her over my shoulder when we got to the house to open the door; no one was home yet…great. I dropped her on her bed and went to make her some coffee to sober her up; she had started to play with my hair and drew her fingers all over my chest when we were running through the woods… It made me shiver and feel strange.

As I stood in the kitchen throwing off the ridiculous costume I had to wear, I breathed slowly, I felt dizzy and warm inside… it had to be the alcohol from the festival; I really couldn’t handle liquor that well…I drank the first cup of coffee then made a second for her; its bitter taste helped clean my muddled mind up.

I heard a thump and giggling when I reached to her room with the cup of coffee; I felt slightly tense for a moment… I pushed away the feeling and opened the door; the light was off and the window’s blinds were pulled down so it was very dark in her room from the lighted doorway.

“Jasmine…?” I felt for her dresser near the door and put the coffee down as the door closed; shutting us in complete darkness. I heard her walk towards me; fear spiked in me but I forced it down, there was no reason for me to be scared of her…especially since she was drunk.

“Jasmine…?”

{ Due the following content and my new found embarrasment of said content, I'm removing this scene from this chapter and no I will not add it back. I'm not sure what I was thinking back when I wrote the thing, but I refuse to be ashamed any more to new or old readers by my ulter stupidity from then, for it makes me red to the face and ears in reading it and I meaning red from embarasment, etc. I basically severelly dislike what I had written and choose not to show it. If you would like the scene in the new version of this story I'm writting because of little things like this, just wait till I add it in sometime soon....I suppose...I don't know when I'll be adding the revisment of the revised edition of this story so I'll just warn you now of this. Thanks for your understanding, CKL}
Chapter 19 The Aftermath by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
ok....I’m aware that this chapter is like....a filler chapter I guess...but, that's what I had plan so yeah. The quality is questionable but I did my best staying up as later hours as usual. The word count smaller than I wanted it but I shall fix it after I realize the Christmas special on time! The word count is...2064... review please and by the way check out this author Brumal's stories....dude they are really deep and insightful...*wishes that she could write as well* any who review what you have thought and enjoy!
(Sasuke POV)

There stood was Emi. I froze as she stared at us…first shocked with our actions, morphing into a horrified realization. I felt Jasmine’s head move slowly to my ear.

“Run…”

I turned and stared at her naively; she had fear painted all over her face. I glanced back at Emi…her façade crumpled to pure fury as she started to shake.

“RUN IDIOT!” She shoved me off the bed as Emi charged into the room. I felt fear grip me as I grabbed my pants and raced out the door into the hall...

“JASMINE KAGENASHI WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!”

I cringed at Emi’s demonic voice as turned the corner shoving my pants on; I skidded into the living room panting, checking behind my back...no Emi Everyone stared at me bewildered; Sakura woke up from Naruto’s back and started ask what was wrong; I ignored her.

I turned around again fearfully and saw the most frightening sight I’ve seen in years; Emi glaring at me demonically with her brown hair wild and frizzy and her entire body covered with splotches of grease and oil; cast in shadows. I saw peek out behind her, Jasmine scared out of wits with her long shirt back on, but inside out and backwards. I bolted past Kakashi and out the door as I heard her shout venomously behind me… I hid out in the woods till dawn when Kakashi came and told me it was safe to go inside…he was so wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3rd POV)

Jasmine recoiled at Emi’s icy voice as she scowled her in front of everyone, “Are you crazy?! What were you thinking going behind my back and doing that of all things!?” Jazz whimpered and shrank as Emi held her and shook her by the shoulders then dropped her and started to pace, running her hands through her hair… Jasmine sat on the ground dazedly; staring down at the ground in an ashamed manner.

“Emi…What did she exactly do and why was Sasuke running from you?”

Emi stared at Kakashi with frantic, distance eyes; pointing at her she laughed in a broken way. “What did she do…is it not obvious or must I paint a picture for you?!”

Kakashi signaled for Sakura and Naruto to take Jasmine out of the room along with the other children. He then sat the distorted woman on the couch and held her firmly by the shoulders. “Emi explain what happened…”

Naruto and Sakura helped Jasmine to her room as the adults talked in the living room; Jasmine refused to look any of them in the eyes and curled up in her bed. Sakura tried to get Jasmine to sit up but, she refused; curling tighter into fetal position. Konohamaru and Inari climbed onto the bed and hugged the silent girl asking her quietly what happened. Sakura took Naruto outside and closed the door a little, “Naruto did you see what happened while I was out?”

“No…Emi said she was going to go check on Jazz when we got close to the house. When we heard her scream, Emi rushed inside and started to shout…and well you saw the rest.”

“I wonder what got Emi so mad at her and Sasuke…”

The two turned at the cough sound and saw Kakashi waiting with a stern face.

“Sensei what happened?”

“It doesn’t matter…Emi is upset with Jasmine and Sasuke is out hiding in the woods; I’m going to go get him and I want you two to watch Jasmine while I’m gone.”

“But Sensei…”

“No butts just do what I say…I’ll explain later.”

The two nodded as the man went back down the hall out the house. There was more shouting when Sasuke was brought back to the house; he also refused to look at the two as he was escorted to his room by Kakashi; Kakashi told them to go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning Kakashi pulled Naruto and Sakura aside to explain what happened, “Emi saw Sasuke and Jasmine doing something that was very bad for them to do and got upset. They are now officially to stay in their rooms till further instruction and have no visitors so they can reflect on what they did wrong.”

“What did they do that was so wrong?”

“…They…well they were …I’m not liberty to say what they did and you cannot ask them…Emi asked me not to say what they did…just that it was bad and they’re being punished for it.”

“But, what Jasmine’s classes, they start back up tomorrow.”

“Emi will be taking her to and from them, other than that Jasmine will stay in her room till Emi has decided what to do with them.”

Naruto grumbled and Sakura sighed at their teacher but let it drop. Emi had the punishment go on for two weeks before giving the two a verbal lashing and let them be out of their rooms, but they were not to be in the same place by themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Jasmine’s POV)

A month has pasted since Emi caught Sasuke in bed with me. I didn’t it was such a big deal…I know it was stupid to do unprotected but…we were…well I was drunk and he was buzzed, so things were bound to get out of hand. She went even farther to cuffing me to Sakura to make sure I was always with someone around the ‘little pervert’… I had no idea how much Emi acted like she was my mother till that incident…I kind of hate it…

I glanced over at Sakura as we sat on the dock; we were watching the clouds pass by.

“Sakura…did Kakashi tell you what happened…when…”

“No…he said Emi didn’t want us to know…”

“Oh…”

I looked back at the clouds as the silence enveloped… I wished for something to happen to take everyone’s mind off it, just a little so I felt like I wasn’t walking on eggshells around everyone. It was growing awkward around everyone; having them wonder since only Kakashi and Emi knew the truth…

I tensed and whipped around to see Zabuza and Haku standing on the dock; Zabuza chuckled at my action, “Long time no see Gimpy… how is the leg and hip? I heard you have a crazed healer and came to see for myself it was true…”

“Pardon Zabuza; He worried every second we were gone about and came to see how you were feeling.”

I smiled and a jerked pinky with me so I could hug the androgynous boy; Zabuza laughed when he saw the cuffs, “What did you do Gimpy, piss of the warden?”

I blushed furiously as I tried to hide the cuffs; I personally hate it when Sakura butts in and says the worst things at the worst time, “She and Sasuke did something back in her room a month ago and got Emi angry at them.

I glared at the man as he laughed; he leaned over to Haku and whispered to him…I knew he what he guessed what Emi was mad about…Haku blushed furiously at the idea and looked to me to see if what he said was true.

“So your healer found you two doing the birds and the bees eh? I didn’t think the boy would go that far from the bridge incident…”

“Birds and the bees…?”

I love how Sakura is however very clueless to common slang words, “Shut up…I was drunk and I…”

“He got you drunk?!” I felt the blood rush to my head with Zabuza’s bellowing laughter and Haku’s concernment.

“No…we were at the Halloween festival and we both had spiked punch…it just got out hand…”

“It’s not a big deal, Gimpy…in fact I want congratulate the little guy for becoming a man.”

I glared the masked man as he tussle my hair; Sakura looked at all of us utterly confused, “What on earth are you talking about?”

“Nothing that concerns you…” I slammed my uninjured foot down onto Zabuza’s to keep him quiet. Haku smiled at the pink haired kunoichi.

“It’s an inside joke for older people…best you didn’t understand.” Sakura stared at us suspiciously as we walked to the house. For the past time Zabuza had been gone, he had gone straight and got a body guard job at some fancy company. Haku was a medic at a local village, so it worked out good for them. They heard about the classes after they started and decided to come and check it out, along with seeing how I was doing…I felt so special from the attention. Haku wanted also to see how Naruto was doing as well.

I told him that Naruto was still training hard and learning how to play the guitar and violin; he was glad. When we got to the house Zabuza and Haku wanted to talk with Kakashi so Sakura and I went into the house to let Naruto know they were here. He was excited to see Haku again, so he went out to talk with him. Kakashi even let them come inside and stay for dinner; it was really awesome.

“So you are working as a bodyguard now?”

“Yeah…I guess nearly dying and losing my friend made me rethink on my goals, so I went and got hired by some rich smuck and Haku went and got a medic job at a local hospital near my work.”

Zabuza noticed Emi’s distasteful stare and chuckled, “So I take it you’re Emi, little gimpy’s healer?”

“Indeed and you’re the rogue ninja that put Jasmine in her current position in being injured.”

“Hehe…. Well I can’t help but play rough around the girl…She did defeat me in battle before…” Zabuza jabbed me with his elbow as she continued to glare him, distastefully, “made your healer got laid like you she wouldn’t be so tight ass…”

I choked on my tea and flushed along with Emi who gapped at him repulsively. “I beg you patron?!”

“I heard you had a cow on Gimpy and lover boy getting it on….it’s seriously not a big deal.”

“It is a big deal when two teens do it unprotected and intoxicated; she could’ve gotten pregnant.”

“But, she isn’t so what’s the problem?”

“The problem is that she could’ve been and then where would she be? She is stuck with fatherless baby and no husband or father to support her!”

“Oh so this is something more personal, not just about her.”

Emi gapped him and tried to speak but, just got up and left. Everyone sat at the table in silence as Zabuza grumbled at himself while Haku told him to let it go…Sasuke and I got up and left the room as well; I went to Emi’s room to talk to her. I heard her crying softly before I knocked on the door.

“Um…Emi…can I come in?”

I hesitantly opened the door without waiting for a response; she was sitting on the ground against her bed crying and wiping the tears from her eyes.

“Emi…I…”

“Don’t Jasmine…it’s not your fault it’s his and mine…I’ve had been harsher with you than needed, I just don’t want you to make the same mistakes my mother made when she had me. She spent her life struggling to get by with me and keeping a roof over our heads, food on the table, and clothes on our back…I don’t want you to face the same thing.”

I sighed and went to sit next her; I leaned against her shoulder, hugging her softly, “Emi…understand that you don’t want that to happen…but, what happened had happened for a reason. Everything is with purpose and cause. I not saying that what I did with Sasuke was okay but, please see that it was my choice…I came on to Sasuke and I was the one wanting it. At least don’t punish him for my desires…”

I stared up at her from her shoulder, smiling gently, “While we’re on the subject…I couldn’t even have kids if I wanted to…my uterus was severely damaged when I was younger so it’s nearly impossible for an egg to even latch on to it, let alone grow.” Emi stared at me shocked then sadden.

“I see…so…”

“Yeah…” She pulled me into her lap and stroked my hair as I sat under chin, listening to her heart beats. I felt myself slowly drift into sleep as she softly hummed a tune….one that sounded like the one my father sang to me when I was little.
Chapter 20 The Cursed Mistletoe by crazykittylover
Author's Notes:
Ok this chapter does have a little PG-13 in it just so you know and this is the Christmas special two days after the holiday....I messed around yesterday and on the holiday I was working a different story. I'll be updating one more time this week by Friday for the New Years special for this story then I’m focusing on school so the story won't be updated for a while...just so you know and don't like start hating or such.

Any who this took me like the entire day = 5 hours? to create of the top of my head which is sad since this is the story that I usually spend all my free time on thinking on....pathetic yes I have no really life...meh, the word count is like ..4305 words so...this will be revised for it is my new year’s goal by the end of 2010 to have all my chapters 10,000 words each. On every story I publish hopefully...well let’s just start with this one eh? well I need to stop babbling and get on with the story so please review and I don't mind burns cause in my heart I know you either mean well or just don't like me which either I’m fine with so enjoy the chapter!

BTY: > blah < either mean dream or past related to future stuff…can’t figure out how to fix the stupid thing to do italics ….I’m really a baka at this so help…? OK I was looking back at my old chapters on chapter 17... I'M SO SORRY ABOUT IT! I FORGOT TO ADD NEARLY ALL THE CHAPTER! That's like got to be the worst thing I've done besides eating olives stuffed with blue cheese, don't try it; it tastes like vomit. Any way I'm very very very sorry that I made that stupid error and have made sure the entire chapter is now posted! Thank you for all your helpful and positive reviews Rowanrose, Dalaw, Ontuva, Bre2k8 now Sasaui Uchiha I think, Vixkill, Ayako Haru, Kikyaru360, Crimson Lily, Nbzk, and Dropdeadthendance. Rowanrose your recent reviews not only on this story but other that I wrote made my day and I thank you. Crimson Lily your reviews on my other stories also made my day thank you too. Dalaw I like how you tell me what you find disagreeable along with Nbzk, thank you both and the rest thanks for reading!
(Jasmine’s POV)


I yawned as I sat up stretching from my pleasant sleep. I had to ask Emi where she had heard that tune she sang to me last night. I finished stretching and hopped out of my bed to the brace. Emi says I can walk farther on it which is nice but, to go to class and back I still needed to be carried.

I felt like wearing something cheerful today; Christmas was closing in and I had the feeling that no one here knew what it was either…Ninjas have been missing out on a lot!

I pulled out a nice cream turtleneck with a green and red platted skirt I knitted when I was stuck in my room from the Halloween incident with a few golden bracelets and earrings. This holiday was not going to end up like before; it had hurt Emi in ways that I recently have seen, for I saw her life in my dreams…I made a small cut on her collar bone and took her blood when I was sitting with her during Zabuza’s visit and dreamt of her life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

> I watched floating in the air again a different scene; one I’ve never seen before. A small woman is crying as a man left her with her belly swollen with child. She wept in her home and grew cold as the months continued with her pregnancy. She did not smile like a mother would when her baby was brought her, when her child said its first words and took its first steps. She was bitter and lifeless inside and the child suffered in the company of her as the years past.

I watched the child grow with no real love and no father. The mother found a man that she could ‘love’ for a time but, she was still dull inside, still missing the piece that made her whole…the piece that her first love took. The child was raised with satisfaction from the adoptive father; he continued to teach her everything he knew even when he left her mother. The child though was lost and lonesome for her mother’s love. She strove to find it as she grew but…never found it.

I saw the years continue to pass and the girl grew up striving to help others, make others happy and well… She did it to save them from what she felt I guess. To keep them from going through the pain…I smiled when she finally let go of her sadness when she sat with her mother on her deathbed. The mother was terminally ill and had less than a few days left to live. Her mother whispered the words that the daughter wanted so badly to her as she left this world peacefully. I laughed as the woman started to date then got married to a few healers; she was finally free. <

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emi had a bumpy life and I remember hearing her thoughts of logic on my actions. The Hokage had informed her of my tragic life and she was even more motivated to help me. She saw that my life made hers look like shit and wanted to save me from falling deeper in sadness and misery; in a way saving her. I felt somewhat like chiding her for such thinking.

My suffering was a product of a punishment to my mother; for my mother breaking the rules that were meant never to be broken. I accepted it with understanding; I did not hate my mother or my father. We were apart a giant piece of fabric of living and nonliving things. I saw this tapestry when I first used my gift to see Inari’s father to tell Inari who I ‘thought’ his father was…that’s the day I broke my hip and leg the first time.

It’s like a giant blanket spreading forever out; millions of shades of colors collided and moved like water on it. I stood in awe watching it, at the edges it was dark shades of grey and black; marking for the deceased I soon figured out. At the center it was shades of pure white where those that weren’t born yet. When I touched it to ripple and was warm to the touch. I as I ran my hands along it, I say all the lives that there; their names, their faces…I found Inari’s father on the edge of a cool, blue grey at the far lower right of the tapestry. He was a sad man and died in a storm from drowning.

I learned to not look at it unless I needed to save someone that was allowed to be saved. I found that fate was very fickle with when and why I could use my gifts…mostly the one around my neck in the pouch father had given me back on the bridge…oddly enough no one could see it but, it was there. It made a sound when I dropped it, it got wet when I put water on it…I figured out it had a justu on it that made invisible to the naked eye; I figure it could be seen however with Byakugan I’m not sure yet.

I figured from what father said I couldn’t use it for personal gain, from the broken bones it couldn’t be used to for other’s personal need, but so far could be used to save something that was allowed to be saved…I figured that one out from saving Haku…not sure how I knew about his death would count on using my gift; I knew about ahead time.

I sighed and shook my head of such problems; it was so confusing what fate has given me. It had so many rules that I didn’t know and understand, so many things that I would have to know to full fill my duty…and having have to bear a child for it so that it can be pass it on…it was just too much to bear.

I went out it the hallway smelling breakfast being served: my sense of smell had become more acute from absorbing Kakashi’s blood, Tsunami was serving oatmeal, toast with jam, green mint tea, and smoked fish fresh from the marsh. I grimace at the fish; I still felt queasy at smell especially from the blood fusion but, I’ve gotten somewhat use to the smell. It wasn’t like the time at the ramen shop…That night made me chuckle as I entered the dining room. Naruto, Konohamaru, and Ebisu weren’t present; more than likely to be training or trying to ditch Ebisu. Sasuke and Sakura sat on the left, Kakashi and Emi were at the right and Tazuna was helping Tsunami bring the food to the table.

I sat next to Kakashi and listened to what he was talking about to Emi. He was discussing training methods he went through to become the ninja he was. I noticed that Sasuke was listening as well, ignoring Sakura’s babbling…. I think she was talking about what her father does as ninja… that’s new; I had thought her father was a civilian.

“Jasmine that’s a new skirt you’re wearing right?”

My head snapped over to Emi’s voice; she was using her spoon to point at my knitted platted skirt.

“Yeah I made while I was stuck in my room; I wanted something festive for the coming holiday.”

“There’s another holiday coming?” She looked at me unbelieving with an eyebrow raised; I could feel what her train of thoughts was…

I took a bit of oatmeal before giving her an answer; she was defiantly be more out to say no to celebrating Christmas unless I gave her the good mushy family view of it.

“Yeah there are two coming up; Christmas on December 25th and New Years eve on December 31th. They’re family gathering holidays.”

“Explain…”

I smiled at her zealously, “Christmas originally came from the celebration of Christian God son’s birth, but turned in a season of gathering with friends and family and celebrating love and the season of giving. You celebrate by getting a Christmas pine tree and putting it in your house to decorate and put presents under. Then on Christmas morning you open the presents bought by friends and family. You have a Christmas dinner and decorate your house with bright lights and decorations.”

“So you spend this holiday inside with family….no parties?” She leaned over to with a look that said ‘I see through the act; you want just to party’

I gave an exasperated sigh as I shifted my gaze from hers. “Well…no, some people have parties where you dance, talk, and give each other small tokens of appreciation. The food is the best part in my opinion.”

“What food do you serve at Christmas?” Thank you Tsunami; she was a lifesaver from Emi’s suspicious gaze.

“Mash potatoes, gravy, green bean casserole, honey glazed ham, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and eggnog; my personal favorite drink. And the Christmas cookies, ginger bread men, and Christmas rice crispies are good too.”

“Sounds like a lot of cooking and decorating for such a small holiday.”

I gawked at Sasuke’s comment, “It’s not a small holiday! It’s an international holiday that millions to billions of people celebrate every year, some people don’t celebrate it because of their religion but, that’s a small piece of the world population we’re talking about.”

“Well, I’ve never heard of it.”

“That’s cause you’ve never been to where I’d lived.”

“Where did you live?”

“… A place, which celebrates Christmas as one of its biggest holidays ever.”

Sasuke just stared at me with disinterest and leaves. Emi sits back to digest the information; she looks at me with a fathom expression but smiles warmly.

“What the heck; let’s celebrate this holiday too, but no drinking or leaving without my say so got it girl!”

I nodded and scrambled to my feet; there was so much to plan like Halloween but this time it was the big one, Christmas!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Naruto the lights are supposed to go on the side of the house’s roof!”

I sighed again as the knuckle head but the lights this time on top of the roof; last time he put them on house its self.

“I’m sorry ne-san; it’s hard putting these things on…”

I shook my head sadly at him; it was a bunch of green and red lanterns with glass jars inside holding small candles…they weighed up not even twenty five pounds. I had Inari and Konohamaru go to town to let people know about the holiday; they took off with it heads on. I had to teach all my students traditional to non-traditional Christmas songs; give their mothers designs for Christmas clothes, decorations and how to put them up. At least I didn’t have to go to town to show everyone how to do …Halloween had fixed that easily; so I just had to draw up the plans and let the villagers do the rest.

I saw lots of my students wear Christmas green and red clothes with the days to follow; some had reindeer antlers with red noses, a lot with Santa hats. I think a lot of parents thought that the Santa idea was a great one when I told them about it at night class session; they all went along with the idea of there being a fat man coming into their homes giving their kids small tokens, toys, or candy.

Everyone was in the Christmas spirit at the house as well: I made Inari, Konohamaru, and the rest of the gang Christmas sweaters unique to them. I gave Inari a cream one with a puppy on it; I made bigger so he could wear it when he got older. I gave Konohamaru a green one with a elf on it, Naruto an orange one with a sled on it with presents, Sakura a pastel pink one with a snow man on it, Sasuke a navy blue one with a simple snowflake on it; I thought he would hate me so much if I put I love Santa on it. Kakashi got a grey one with a snowman holding a white present, Emi got a lavender one with a bunch of color matching presents on it, and Tsunami and Tazuna got ones one red and one yellow both with an angel on them.

I made myself one that was a baby blue one with a Christmas tree on it but, the tree was white with light shades of blues and purples ornaments, lights, and garland on it; I wore it with a white short skirt and white leggings and black Mary Ann shoes. Emi thought I looked so adorable with the outfit along with a blue headband with a single blue fabric rose on it; I think it looked silly with my pig tails.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Come on Emi let’s get to the Christmas party at the town; everyone else is already there!”

“I’m moving, I’m moving; stop pestering me girl your hair is just so stubborn.”

Emi was putting the final touches on my sapphire blue kimono with silver helming and a silver obi that had a dove stitched on to it with deep blue thread; on the bottom corner of it had a silver threaded dove on a tree branch holding an olive branch. She was wearing a simpler kimono that was a jade green with a deep bright red obi with red poinsettias on the side of the kimono. She was fussing with my long platinum blonde hair; trying to get it to hold large long curls that cradled my face and neck.

She finally just gave up on getting one side to stay with the curls and just pinned the half on my head with a silver comb, “There that will just have to do, come on we’re going to be late.” I snorted at her comment; that’s what I’ve been saying for the past twenty minutes! I climbed up on her back and we were off.

We made it to the enclosed town square only a few minutes late; everything was decorated in shades of green, red, white, silver, and gold. It was so beautiful…the stage was already playing Christmas carols, there were new games on the brim of the town square-all with the Christmas touch: whack a Santa, shoot reindeer targets, and more. Then farther in and in the surrounding buildings were traditional buffets filled with food that made my mouth water; at the center was the dance floor like before but, everyone was dancing dances like the waltz or foxtrot; It was so formal.

Emi didn’t let me wander to close to the dance floor though, she brought me with her as she searched for the gang; Tsunami, Kakashi, and Tazuna were in the building next to team 7, Konohamaru, and Inari enjoying the food and just chatting about random things; the boys jaws practically dropped when I came over to them.

“Wow…ne-san you look great!”

“Thank you, kit…” I blushed from Naruto's comment at my kimono; he was wearing a kimono as well but it was orange as usual with black flames at the bottom and a black obi. I saw Sasuke stare off at the crowd, ignoring me entirely. I felt a spike of annoyance that he wouldn’t even look at me; annoyance disappeared when Konohamaru whispered to me, “Don’t sweat it ne-san, Sasuke just jealous that Naruto stole his line and said something first.”

I chuckled, Sasuke stiffed from his sentence and stalked off, “Sheesh who stuck a pinecone up his ass?”

“He doesn’t really like these holidays…” Sakura trailed off; looking around unhappily…She was wearing a pink kimono with sakura blossoms on a tree branch printed all over it and a white obi to match. I shook my head at her mood; she really needed move on with her crush with Sasuke…it was really sad to watch. I need to remember to introduce her to Rock Lee that way she had at least a guy that would lavish her with love unlike icecube there.

What is his problem? He has avoided me since Halloween which I can understand. Doing what we did and me being the one that started it kind of makes me not wanting to around me, but he was going to do sometime in his life…I just happen to be the person he does it with first. I huffed at his exit and turned to Naruto.

“Naruto lets go dance, icecube’s mood is damping mine.”
“Um…sure…” I led Naruto to the floor and took his hands as he took my waist and we started to waltz. I felt my anger dissolve as we moved across the floor. With my head against his, I closed my eyes to the world and just listen to the swishing of the kimonos and the band play silent night.
Naruto grew uncomfortable at the closeness we had as we continued to dance; I didn’t react… I needed to unwind from the stress I’ve been having of late. “Um Jasmine…”

“Hm?”

“Can we stop…everyone is staring…”

I opened my eyes and saw indeed a lot of the villagers were watching us…some were smiling, others were laughing heartily…I felt myself heat up when Naruto led me away from the floor. Konohamaru was busy talking to Hani and Inari with another boy from my classes; I believe his name was Kyo. Sakura was alone so we went over to her.

“You two looked like you were having a good time…”

“Well, I was feeling pretty good on dancing till people started to stare at us. But hey, it’s a party let’s go play some games!”

“Um… actually I was wondering if I could…”

I caught his drift when he jerked his head slightly to Sakura; Naruto wanted to dance with her.

“Sakura, Naruto still wants to dance and well I frankly want to play some of the games over there. You fill my spot okay.”

I hurried off before she could say something against it. I giggled when I saw the two blushing as they danced the waltz; they looked so cute together…I should work with them getting together but…Hinata was a more favorite character than Sakura and I had no heart to crushing hers.

After playing several games and winning several small prizes I found the game I was best at any old carnival…. Hit stack of bottles with a baseball; here it was throw a leather brown ball. I won a giant stuffed white teddy bear from hitting the most bottles. It had black button eyes, soft velvet body with a giant silver blue bow with a small silver bell on it; other words it was very me and very cute.

“I see you got another Pookie…”

I blushed as I turned behind me and saw it was Kakashi who said that…

“It’s not another Pookie! I already got a Pookie….”

“Oh I thought… you still call Sasuke that?”

“NO!” I felt the blood flush through my face as he chuckled. He smiled and tussle my hair teasingly.

“I’m just playing with you Jazzy; where did everyone else go? You know Emi doesn’t want you to be alone here…”

“I know… I just wanted to play some games and Naruto and Sakura went to dance…”

“I see…well you seem to have your hands full; let me take your prizes home and you go back to the group and we’ll pretend I won the prizes for you that way Emi never knows.”

“Okay…” I gave Kakashi all the prizes except the gold bracelet I won; I wanted to give it to Hani as a Christmas present. I went back to the building where I last saw everyone and found Naruto and Konohamaru.

“Hey Konohamaru, did you see where Hani went? I want give her a gift.”

“She went to see how her grandma is doing; ever since Emi gave her gram that medicine; she gotten much better.”

“I see well if you see her, tell her to find me.”

“Okay…”

I walked over to a door way and lend up against drinking the eggnog I grabbed from a table. Naruto started to walk over to me when his eyes widen with surprise then mischief. I stopped leaning on the doorway and walked towards him, “What are you looking at Naruto…” I tried to look at he was looking at but he grabbed me and smiled hastily.

“I thought I saw a spider…”

My eyes instantly widen as I searched the surface of my clothing for the devil, “Spider where!?”

“But it’s gone now!”

I stared him suspiciously at him as he whispered to Konohamaru something; I felt uneasy when he started to smile impishly at me and ran off. “What was that about…?”

“Uh… I told him to go get Hani since you had a gift for her.”

“Cut the crap Naruto; he wouldn’t smile like that if he was doing that, now what did you tell him to do?” Naruto started to give another excuse when I saw Konohamaru race past me. “Konohamaru what on earth are…?”

*BAM*

I fell flat on my face as someone ran into me and fell on top of me. I growled and picked myself and turned to give who ran into a piece of my mind when I saw it was Sasuke.

“What the hell Sasuke? Why the hell did you run into me?!”

“Konohamaru took my key to the house and I was chasing him to get it back.”

“Oh, like I’m going to believe that.”

“I wasn’t asking you.”

I felt my face flush as I glared at him angrily; Naruto intervened with the worst timing and he was laughing with Konohamaru.

“You two have to kiss now!”

Sasuke and I looked at him like he was insane, “What?”

“Look!”

We both looked up where Naruto was pointing; at the doorway where we were standing under had a large stem of Mistletoe. I redden at the sight and felt my face light on fire; so that’s what they were plotting, I’m going to kill that baka!

“We don’t have to, only…”

“Don’t even try to ne-san wasn’t you that said you have to with any person no matter what gender have to kiss them or you’ll have bad luck and be cursed if you didn’t.”

~~~~~~~flash back~~~~~~~~~~
>” Ne-san, why are you trying to hang up that branch of leaves?” I was on a stool nailing up some mistletoe on the top of the doorway in Tsunami house; I turned to him and smiled.

“Because kit, this is mistletoe and it’s hung up all the time during Christmas. If two people are caught under it at the same time no matter what gender they are they must kiss each other on the lips or they’ll have bad luck for the entire year and be cursed till they do under the mistletoe.”

“That’s stupid!”

“Well I didn’t make the rules Naruto that’s just how it works. I went back to nailing the branch. <
~~~~~~end of flash back~~~~~~

I gawked at him; he had me cornered…I know I made up the cursed and bad luck apart so I could trick Kakashi and Tsunami and get them to kiss, if I confess that I lied…no that would be a too humiliating… Not as bad as kissing the guy you seduced… My thoughts were interrupted by two lips crashing up against mine; I forgot how much taller I am to everyone in this show…I’m as tall as Kakashi is and he’s like a decade older than me.

Sasuke had twirled me around and kissed me holding me up by the waist. I felt the world grow fuzzy as he pressed his lips against mine, and then slowly moved them, creating sparks across my spiraling vision. I felt myself wrap my arms around his next and deepen the kiss. I felt our pulses race as he licked my teeth for entry; I complied with opening my mouth and letting him explore. Domains raged through us as we battled for it.

The need for air won and he pulled me back to my feet panting. I stood there dazed holding his neck as the world came back into focus. I realized with horror that everyone was wooting at our kissing and Naruto was gapping at us like he just hit with a ton of bricks. I quickly put distance between Sasuke and I when Emi, Kakashi, and Sakura made their way through the crowd; this was not going to end well…

Thankfully people went back to partying by the time they got over to us and I got Konohamaru and Naruto to swear they’ll say nothing.

“What was all the noise about?”

“Oh just some random couple got stuck under the mistletoe and were going at it.”

“Really, people can’t keep a party clean….Come on; Tsunami’s family has already gone home and I’m frankly pooped out from the excitement.”

“Ok…let me go give Hani her gift though!”

Emi nodded to me as I rushed through the crowd to the girl’s home; it was a small quaint home with white walls and a brown roof. I hurried up to the door and knocked; Hani came and answered it at the third knock.

“Hi Jasmine-sensei!”

“Hello Hani, I wanted to give you this before the night was through,” I handed her the golden bracelet; “I thought this would be pretty on your wrist.” I smiled at her as her eyes lit up as she put the bracelet on.

“Jasmine-sensei, it’s so pretty!” I nodded at her and waved to her goodbye as I rushed back to Emi; she waved happily back smiling the biggest smile I’ve seen on her. I’m glad I made one little girl smile this season.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=9351