Narutard. Are you one? by Demonflare13
Summary: Are you or your friend a narutard. Here are 10 qualities of some.
Categories: MadFic > Other Characters: All
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges: You Know You're A Narutard When...,
Challenges: You Know You're A Narutard When...,
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 3478 Read: 6225 Published: 25/06/08 Updated: 13/09/08
Narutards by Demonflare13
1.You have naruto senses. You can come within' ten minutes of when naruto starts. One time my friends and I were palying a wii and I said ' Naruto is on in like three minutes' and I was right!

2.You'll stay up super late to watch Naruto. One tim I missed a couple episodes and stayed up till 1;30 am to watch them.

3. When the Naruto movie comes on and you never seen it befor, you start screaming your head off and jumping around saying "YIPPEE!"

4. You fantisise about which characters powers you would have. Like me and my friends say that my best friend would have Rock Lee's jutsu, I would have Kiba's and His bro would have Naruto's.

5. You take quizzes about: which naruto characters you would Date, and which one are you most like.

6. When your watching Naruto and somone in real life is talking you yell at them to shut up.

7. When someone says Naruto is a retarded show, you want to kick their ass. Example: There is this little jerk who my friends and I hate but he can't take a hint and go to my friends place everyday and when I'm there and we're watching naruto he'll say "What a retarded show! Their mouths don't even move when their talking!"and it's when their thinking And we all yell at him "There thinking jackass!"

8. When one of your fave characters get hurt or you think they're going to die, you come close to tears or yelll "NOOOOO!" At the T.V.

9. If you miss an episode, you beg your friend who watchs it to tell you what happened.

10. When a naruto marathon comes on, you get really excited and watch it no matter what.

I will admit it, I am a narutard and I am best freinds with a narutard.
End Notes:
There you have it!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=8227