Sasuke My Love by Mewgirl1995
Summary: This story is the last in the Sakura Quest series. It's about the ending of her quest.


Other Characters: Karin, Jugo, Suigetsu, Anita, Akumaru
Categories: General Fiction Characters: Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Kisame Hoshigaki, Hinata Hyuuga, Kiba Inuzuka, Tsunade, Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Sakura's Quest
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 3026 Read: 9391 Published: 15/08/07 Updated: 17/08/07

1. Chapter 1 Sasuke's Near, I Know It! by Mewgirl1995

2. Chapter 2 Why? by Mewgirl1995

3. Chapter 3 Sakura's Lost Love by Mewgirl1995

4. Chapter 4 Sakura's Pain by Mewgirl1995

5. Chapter 5 We Meet Again by Mewgirl1995

6. Chapter 6 Sasuke's Return by Mewgirl1995

7. Chapter 7 The Way It's Supposed To Be by Mewgirl1995

Chapter 1 Sasuke's Near, I Know It! by Mewgirl1995
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
Sakura woke up in the early morning. Okay I need to make sure I’m on the right trail! Sakura thought. She got up and looked around. What’s the point I wouldn’t know anyways. Sakura thought. At this rate I’ll never find Sasuke-kun. Sakura sadly packed up and continued down the path. Again she looked up at the sky but then a hawk swooped down. It drooped a letter in her hands. It said,
Dear Sakura,
First, of all we have no idea where Itachi is, and the reason why we don’t is because there was a trap set for us. We think Itachi found out we were following him, or he set it for Sasuke who knows. But if you go past a huge ditch keep going. Hinata fell in it. Right now some nearby villagers are taking care of her. But be careful Itachi might continue setting traps.
From,
Kakashi
“Great just great!” Sakura exclaimed. “Everything’s going wrong!” She screamed up at the sky. Sakura sat down. She stared up. I need to find Sasuke-kun soon, before something else goes wrong. Sakura continued down the road.
As nighttime came Sakura decided to set up camp. Earlier to bed, the sooner I can start looking for Sasuke again. Sakura smiled. As she fell asleep she had a dream. Sakura walked through the forest a little past her campsite she saw Sasuke. “I’m so close Sasuke,” She murmured in her sleep.
Chapter 2 Why? by Mewgirl1995
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
“You idiots! We went the wrong way!” Curse Sasuke yelled.
“I’m so sorry Sasuke! Itachi’s very hard to follow!” Karin exclaimed. Sasuke? Sakura thought she was half asleep. But then she immediately stood up.
“Sasuke-kun!” Sakura cried she ran out through the trees. Out on the road stood Curse Sasuke, Karin, Jugo and Suigetsu. Sakura stared at Curse Sasuke. Sakura! Sasuke thought. Be quiet! Curse Sasuke told Sasuke.
“Oh is this that pathetic girl you told us about?” Karin snickered. Sakura looked shocked.
“Well who are you!” Sakura demanded.
“I’m Karin, Sasuke’s new teammate!” Karin glared at her. Sakura glared at her. They were standing close enough to attack each other. Then Sakura punched Karin. Karin went flying backwards. She flipped and kept going until she crashed into 3 trees.
“I’m pathetic huh?” Sakura asked.
“Sakura calm down!” Curse Sasuke ordered. “Or we might have to kill you!” Curse Sasuke pulled out his sword. No! Sasuke screamed silently.
“We’ll help you,” Jugo told Curse Sasuke.
“No, I’ll kill her myself,” Curse Sasuke activated his Sharingan.
“Kill me? No Sasuke, no you wouldn’t kill me I know you wouldn’t I know,” Sakura stammered horrified.
“Watch me!” Curse Sasuke shot forward. He slashed at Sakura. NO! NO! NO! STOP! STOP IT! Sasuke thought. Sakura dodged most of his attacks. But then he hit her and hit her. Sakura leaped backwards.
“Sasuke stop please! Sasuke please stop I know you wouldn’t do this!” Sakura screamed. Curse Sasuke knocked Sakura down and she flew into a tree. She cried out when she hit the tree.
“Where’s all your strength now?” Jugo taunted. Sakura stood up.
“Sasuke-kun,” She murmured. Sakura started to cry. Sakura no! Stop it! Stop hurting Sakura! Sasuke demanded silently. What if I don’t what to? Curse Sasuke laughed silently.
“Oh I guess she is weak!” Karin laughed. Curse Sasuke walked forward. Sakura looked up at him. Curse Sasuke laughed then kicked her.
“Now to make sure you die!” Curse Sasuke stabbed his sword through Sakura’s chest. He laughed. Sakura relaxed her body. Tsunade was right! Sakura wept. She used Mystic Healing Technique. Sakura felt her wounds heal.
“Sasuke come back! SASUKE!” Sakura screamed.
“She’s not dead?” Karin asked.
“Let’s just go!” Curse Sasuke snapped.
“SASUKE COME BACK!” Sakura screamed. “COME BACK! SASUKE! SASUKE PLEASE COME BACK!” Sakura’s cries grew weaker. “Sasuke please come back, I love you,” Sakura murmured before fainting.
Chapter 3 Sakura's Lost Love by Mewgirl1995
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
This is chapter is really sad.
Other Characters: Anita
Sakura opened her eyes. She slowly sat up.
“Careful you’ve been really injured!” Sakura turned around. ”We found you when we were going to visit Grandma! Oh my name’s Anita,” She smiled.
“Hi, my name’s Sakura,” Sakura smiled. Anita nodded. “Where’s your mom?” Sakura asked.
“She’s with Grandma, are you hungry?” Anita asked. Sakura nodded. Anita ran off towards the kitchen and brought Sakura some food. “How did you get so hurt?” Anita asked staring at Sakura.
“I was in a fight,” Sakura smiled sadly.
“A fight?” Anita asked. “Are you a ninja?”
“Yes, I’m from Konha and I was sent on a mission,” Sakura replied. “but I failed.”
“Why?” Anita stared at Sakura.
“My enemy was stronger than me, well he wasn’t really my enemy,” Sakura closed her eyes, “he was my friend.”
“Why were you wanting your friend?” Anita asked.
“Well, have you heard of Orochimaru?” Sakura asked. Anita nodded. “My friend Sasuke, joined him to become strong, but when he found out Orochimaru was using him he killed Orochimaru and left. He formed a team and called it Snake. My mission was to bring him back to Konha,” Sakura wiped away a tear, “but he tried to kill me.”
“That’s so sad!” Anita exclaimed.
“Also I loved him,” Sakura cried. Anita looked at her, her eye’s were full of compassion. Sakura wiped away her tear.
“I understand what you’re feeling, I had a friend his name Sake, and he was so cute! I loved him so much! But he was a ninja and he had a mission, it was to kill my father!” Anita started crying, “And he did it!” Anita wiped away her tears. Sakura smiled at her. “We’ll take care of you until you’re ready to leave,” Anita said. Sakura nodded. Wow we’re so alike. Sakura thought. We both had our true love betray us.
“Are you sure this is a shortcut?” Hinata asked Naruto.
“I’m positive!” Naruto pushed through the leaves and walked out. “Sasuke!” Naruto stared ahead Curse Sasuke stared back. Naruto! Sasuke thought. Curse Sasuke smiled.
“Well, I’m surprised to see you,” Curse Sasuke glared at Naruto.
“Should we kill them, too?” Jugo asked.
“What do you mean by too?” Naruto demanded. Kakashi stared at Curse Sasuke. Something doesn’t seem right. Kakashi thought.
“We mean we’ll kill you like we did the pink haired wimp!” Karin yelled.
“You killed Sakura?” Hinata screamed. Naruto curled his fists.
“You’re going to get it!” Naruto yelled. Hinata nodded staring at Curse Sasuke. I can’t believe Sasuke killed Sakura.
“Oh are we?” Curse Sasuke laughed. “We’ll see about that.” Naruto shot forward.
“Rasengan!” Naruto attacked. Curse Sasuke dodged easily. Naruto spun around and punched him. Curse Sasuke flew backwards. He flipped and landed on his feet.
“Nice try!” Curse Sasuke laughed. “Chidori!” Curse Sasuke shot forward. Naruto tensed ready to hit Curse Sasuke. Oh no! Naruto’s not going to be able to dodge fast enough. Hinata thought. Curse Sasuke attacked.
“Watch out!” Hinata knocked Naruto out of the way and instead Curse Sasuke hit Hinata. Hinata screamed in pain she fell to the ground.
“Hinata!” Naruto screamed. He crawled over to her. She was bleeding heavily. Kakashi stared at Curse Sasuke.
“Sasuke I doubt you really killed Sakura,” Kakashi said calmly. Curse Sasuke smirked. “Now if you don’t wan to get killed you’d better leave.” Kakashi lifted up his headband. Curse Sasuke stared at Kakashi.
“Let’s go!” Curse Sasuke snapped. As they left Naruto stared at Kakashi.
“Why’d you let them go, Kakashi-sensei? You should have killed them!” Naruto yelled.
“Naruto whether you believe me or not Sasuke’s still good inside, there was no reason to kill him." Kakashi replied.
Chapter 4 Sakura's Pain by Mewgirl1995
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
Sakura opened her eyes. It had been at least a week since she got to Anita’s house. Sakura heard the door open.
“Sakura can you help me?” Anita asked. Sakura got up and walked to the door.
“Naruto?” Sakura stared at Naruto.
“Sakura, you’re alive!” Naruto exclaimed.
“Of course I am! What happened to Hinata?” Sakura asked.
“Sasuke happened!” Naruto snapped. Anita pulled out a bed for Hinata. Kakashi smiled at Sakura.
“I’ll go get water and bandages!” Anita said and ran of to the kitchen.
“Sakura what are you doing here?” Kakashi asked.
“Well Kakashi-sensei, you already know Sasuke tried to kill me, Anita helped me when I got injured,” Sakura replied. She stared over at Hinata. Naruto was staring at her sadly. Hinata was barely breathing. Sasuke-kun what happened to you? Sakura thought.
In a few hours Hinata was better. “She’ll be able to walk now,” Sakura said.
“Good then we can leave for Konha,” Kakashi smiled. Sakura smiled. No I don’t want to go and I won’t not without Sasuke! Sakura thought. “Tomorrow we will leave,” Kakashi said. I have to leave tonight! Sakura thought.
That night when everyone was sleeping Sakura gathered her things. She began to walk out the door.
“Sakura, I hope you succeed,” Sakura turned around Anita was smiling at her. “I can tell how much you love Sasuke,” Anita whispered. Sakura nodded and she walked outside. Sakura ran ahead. I have to make up for lost time I will bring you back! I will break through your hate! I will save you! Sasuke-kun I will save you because I love you! Sakura promised.
Chapter 5 We Meet Again by Mewgirl1995
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
Sakura walked forward and she heard voices.
“So we meet again little brother,” Itachi smirked.
“Itachi!” Curse Sasuke snarled. “You three can handle Kisame!” Curse Sasuke stepped forward. Sakura ran out into the clearing.
“Who’s that little brother?” Itachi taunted.
“No one!” Curse Sasuke snarled. Sakura get out of here! Sasuke yelled silently.
“Really?” Itachi focused on Sakura. “Mangeyko Sharingan!” Itachi’s attack hit Sakura directly. Sakura screamed in pain. Curse Sasuke just smirked. Sakura no! Sakura! Sasuke screamed silently. What’s going on? Curse Sasuke thought. Then Sasuke broke free of Curse Sasuke No! Curse Sasuke became trapped in Sasuke’s curse mark again.
“You’re going to get it!” Sasuke yelled.
“You think you can kill me?” Itachi taunted.
“Yes and I will!” Sasuke screamed. “Sharingan!” Sasuke activated his Sharingan. He rushed forward and punched Itachi. Itachi flew back and hit a tree. He coughed out blood.
“Little brother you have gotten stronger, but this time I will kill you,” Itachi rushed forward and Sasuke and Itachi went at it. Neither of them used a technique and they were doing equal damage. Sasuke then decided to use Chidori.
“Chidori!” Sasuke rushed forward and hit Itachi. Itachi screamed and kicked Sasuke. Sasuke flew back and landed flat on his back. He coughed up blood. Sasuke blinked. Itachi hit him too hard he couldn’t move.
“We’re leaving until next time!” Itachi left with Kisame.
“You almost did it Sasuke,” Karin laughed. “Next time we’ll get them!”
“No, Karin we won’t because I’m leaving Snake,” Sasuke said standing up. He winced.
“Why?” Karin asked surprised.
“Because I am now get out of my sight!” Sasuke yelled. Karin, Jugo, and Suigetsu quickly left. Sasuke walked over to Sakura and he fell down. “Sakura I’m sorry,” Sasuke murmured. He closed his eyes. “I’ll never leave you again,” Sasuke promised.
Chapter 6 Sasuke's Return by Mewgirl1995
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
The next morning birds flew around the clearing. Sasuke carefully picked up Sakura. She’s still under Itachi’s torture. He thought. As Sasuke carefully walked down the path he thought about what happened. It was the first time Sasuke actually felt okay since before he left Konha. It will take at least a week to get back to Konha. Sasuke thought.
That night when Sasuke set up camp he made sure traps surrounded the area.
Sakura I hope you’ll all right. Sasuke thought. Sasuke stared up at the night sky. The fire burned fiercely. He laid down beside Sakura.
“Naruto! There’s a campsite ahead!” Hinata yelled. Naruto smiled Yes! We’re on Sakura’s trail! I wonder why she left? Naruto thought. He ran ahead to join Hinata.
Kakashi watched Naruto and Hinata run into the woods. They’d make a perfect couple! They’re both hardworking, and that’s all they have in common. Kakashi thought. He walked to join them.
“This has to be Sakura’s campsite!” Naruto exclaimed.
“No Naruto look at the campfire it’s too neat. Plus two people were sleeping here,” Kakashi shook his head.
“But Kakashi-sensei there’s only one set of footprints,” Hinata replied. Naruto looked around confused. Unless, Sakura is with someone, someone like Sasuke. Hinata thought. Yes, I remember when all of the new Genin went camping. Sasuke was the only Genin who could make a perfect campfire. Hinata looked at Kakashi. Kakashi-sensei figured it out two. Sakura is with Sasuke and one of them is injured. Probably Sakura. Hinata concluded.
“You two set up camp, I’ll go scout ahead. See you in the mourning,” Kakashi waved as he left. As Kakashi walked down the path he followed Sasuke’s footprints.
After nightfall Kakashi finally came to another campsite. He looked very carefully he could see Sasuke and Sakura sleeping and also there were hundreds of traps. All of the ones back at their campsite were set off. Kakashi easily dismantled the traps. But then there was one he didn’t see. BAM! Kakashi stepped on a rope and was pulled up and a loud bell rang.
Sasuke opened his eyes, “Kakashi-sensei!” he said surprised.
“This is an interesting trap Sasuke it’s too simple,” Kakashi scolded and he cut himself down.
“Then how did you get trapped in it?” Sasuke asked.
“Lucky shot,” Kakashi replied. “Now come on let’s get back to camp. We’re set up nearby.” Kakashi waved. Kakashi-sensei didn’t even ask for an explanation. He trusts me, good now I hope Naruto does. Sasuke thought. He carefully lifted Sakura up and followed Kakashi.
Naruto paced back and forth. “Why did he go and scout anyways?” Naruto demanded.
“Who knows?” Hinata lied. She saw Kakashi coming back. “Naruto-kun could you get some water please?” Hinata asked. Naruto nodded.
“Are you sure you’ll be okay by yourself?” Naruto asked. Hinata nodded. Naruto walked over into the forest. “He’s gone,” Hinata told Kakashi. Kakashi nodded. He walked into camp. Sasuke followed him carrying Sakura.
Sasuke hoped Hinata wasn’t angry with him. He laid Sakura down. “Okay what’s wrong?” Hinata asked.
“Sakura got hit with Mangeyko Sharingan,” Kakashi answered. “Only Tsunade can heal her right now, so as soon as Naruto comes back we’ll go.”
“Unless he kills me first,” Sasuke muttered. Kakashi smiled at Sasuke.
“I doubt he will,” Kakashi said. Hinata started packing up their things. “Now the sooner we get back to Konha the better,” Kakashi said.
“Hinata what do we need all the water for?” Naruto called as he walked into camp and then he dropped the water, “Sasuke!” Naruto stared at Sasuke angrily.
“Lets go, Naruto!” Kakashi ordered. He walked out onto the path, and Sasuke followed. Hinata walked over to Naruto.
“It’s okay Naruto,” Hinata smiled.
“No its not, I’ll never forget what Sasuke did!” Naruto snarled. He stared at the ground. Hinata followed Sasuke and Kakashi.
“Naruto, you’re so stubborn!” Hinata yelled. Naruto was taken back. Hinata turned sharply around and continued down the path.
In a little over four hours they arrived back at Konha and Tsunade treated Sakura. Sakura slowly opened her eyes. The pain has finally stopped. What did Itachi use on me? Sakura thought.
“Hello Sakura are you alright?” Tsunade smiled.
“I failed, I failed my mission,” Sakura murmured. “It was my only chance and I failed!” Sakura cried.
“No you didn’t,” Sasuke said calmly. Sakura turned around.
“Sasuke-kun!” Sakura exclaimed she slipped out of the bed and ran over to Sasuke and she hugged him, “Sasuke,” She whispered. She laid her head on his shoulder. Sakura was shaking with joy.
“It’s alright Sakura,” Sasuke told her he smoothed her hair. Sakura looked up and smiled at him.
Chapter 7 The Way It's Supposed To Be by Mewgirl1995
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.
It had been nearly a month since Sasuke returned and Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto were practicing near the lake. Like Naruto had told Hinata he refused to accept Sasuke. Of course this got Sakura extremely mad. Hinata was sitting under a tree with Kiba and Akumaru.
“No, Kiba I can’t,” Hinata shook her head. “Naruto might not feel the same way!”
“Hinata if you want Naruto to like you, you have to tell him how you fell! Right Akumaru?” Kiba told Hinata. Akumaru barked. Hinata shook her head again. She turned her eyes towards the lake where Naruto was sitting on the dock. He was staring out at the lake. Sasuke walked out onto the dock and he sat besides Naruto.
“Naruto you’re so dumb,” Sasuke told him.
“Why?” Naruto asked, glaring at Sasuke.
“You’re paranoid that Sakura brought me back and you didn’t,” Sasuke smiled.
“No I’m not!” Naruto exclaimed.
“Fine,” Sasuke stood up and started to walk off the dock, but then he turned around and shoved Naruto off the dock.
“Hey!” Naruto exclaimed as he hit the water. He popped back up and glared at Sasuke. Sasuke smiled and surprisingly Naruto smiled back and splashed him with water.
“Looks like everything is back to normal!” Kiba exclaimed. He looked expectantly at Hinata.
“Fine!” She yelled. She got up slowly and walked over to the lake. Now Naruto and Sasuke were goofing around splashing each other. By the time Hinata got over there. Naruto was drying off and Sasuke was training and showing Sakura something.
“Hi Hinata!” Naruto called. He waved. Hinata was shaking all over. I can’t do it! She thought. “Can I tell you something?” Naruto suddenly asked. Hinata looked shocked. She shook her head yes. “Well Hinata um, the truth is well,” Naruto stuttered, then he whispered, “I love you.” Hinata screamed happily. She hugged Naruto tightly.
“I love you too,” Hinata smiled, Naruto smiled back.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6116