Add on by KibaxHinaluvr
Summary: a little game. i would like to see if anyone participates. Ill start the story with a couple of paragraphs, and another person can add on whatever they would like.
Categories: General Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No Word count: 4332 Read: 22898 Published: 12/08/07 Updated: 16/03/08

1. Chapter 1- KibaxHinaluvr by KibaxHinaluvr

2. Chapter 2 by Kaito_Erufu

3. Chapter 3- KibaxHinaluvr here again by KibaxHinaluvr

4. Chapter 4- Kaito here!! (again) by Kaito_Erufu

5. Chapter 5 Nina's Turn! ^^ NejixTenten moment. by Ninaiso

6. lol by wannabewriter

7. Chapter 7-milliexchan's turn =) by milliexchan

8. Chapter 8- KxHluvr by KibaxHinaluvr

9. Chapter 9 by wannabewriter

10. Chapter 10- Kaito back... by Kaito_Erufu

11. Chapter 11-KxHluvr by KibaxHinaluvr

12. Oh yeah....I'm bored XD by ForyourLove

13. Chapter 13- whee!! by KibaxHinaluvr

14. Chapter 14- my character is the duck by Kaito_Erufu

15. Chapter 15 whee!! 2 by KibaxHinaluvr

16. Chapter 16- arg! nuu!!! by KibaxHinaluvr

17. Chapter 17-rowanashke by Rowanashke

18. Chapter 18- holy naruto! by KibaxHinaluvr

19. Chapter 19- SaB by Swords_and_Bandages

20. Chapter 20- back to the barn 0_0 by KibaxHinaluvr

21. Whatever You Want to Call It by Swords_and_Bandages

Chapter 1- KibaxHinaluvr by KibaxHinaluvr
Author's Notes:
if anyone does participate, i would encourage them to keep the title as Chapter #-penname, :) thank you! don't make it too long, but if you can make it longer than mine.
Pick a character or two, like i picked Kiba, and just be that character :)
disclaimer: i do not own naruto
Kiba walked forward, taking in the surroundings of Konoha. He took in a deep breath, and sprinted out of the way of a kunai, which had a peice of paper on it. Kiba scratched the back of his head in confusion, and ripped the kunaiout of the wooden fence it had buried itself into. He slid the piece of paper gently off of the kunai, not wanting to rip the paper. He skimmed quickly over it, expecting a challenge or something.

It was an invitation. Kiba scratched th back of his head again.

He read a little more thoroughly and found it was for a picnic, the planner's name absent from the page. He sighed, and continued his little jog, the invitation stuffed hapharzardly in his his pants pocket.

He was jogging for a little while, when he felt someones prescence behind him. He whipped out a kunai, and turned around on his heel and saw....

((Add on!))
Chapter 2 by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
*insert sample disclaimer here* I'm too lazy to type that out
Hinata hid behind a tree scared for life that Kaito had actually thrown the kunai. Yuki was holding back laughter. Poor Hinata...next time she'll know not to get help for the 'boy experts'.
"well there you go. Yuki go hand em' out to the other boys and I'll go inform whoevers left." Kaito declared. Yuki patted the terrified Hinata on the back.
"good luck. now just go ask him." she smiled. Kaito was already gone and soon was Yuki.
Hinata gulped and walked out of the trees walking behind Kiba. She nearly fainted when he drew the kunai.
"Umm h-hi Kiba-kun..." she greeted stuttering only a little. "I w-w-was u-uh w-wondering if you.." she gulped yet again. "w-would l-like to..." she thenjust stoped to embaressed to ask.
Chapter 3- KibaxHinaluvr here again by KibaxHinaluvr
Author's Notes:
i do not own naruto

please refrain from using OCs Kaito.... since your already in there i guess i can say they can stay, but please don't add anymore...
Kiba saw Hinata.
"Oh, hey Hinata," Kiba said, ignoring the words that Hinata was mumbling out. "Did you hear about this picnic thing? Wanna go together?"

Kiba took Hinata's stuttering as agreement. He smiled a toothy smile, showing his canine-like teeth.
"See ya there Hinata!" Kiba said, before jumping off towards the direction that the kunai had been thrown. He might find something there....

~
Kiba found himself in a thicket of trees, and had a thoughtful look on his face.

There was unusual footprints on the ground, not like the marks that the shoes Kiba and all the other ninja wore.

So... must be Kaito or Yuki. There the only ones who have different styles of shoes.... Kiba deduced, and set off to find the two trouble-makers.
Chapter 4- Kaito here!! (again) by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
alright fine. just thought it'd go good! besides it was kinda funny.
Sakura spyed her prey while holding an invitation. She walked up to the dark headed ninja and tapped him on the shoulder lightly.
The younger Uchiha turned around with a disgusted look on his face.
"hi sasuke-kun! would you..uhh I don't know...like to go to the picnic with me?" she asked slightly blushing. Sasuke just scoffed.
"you're annoying. and no. I don't even think I'm going to go." and he walked aay.
Sakura just stood there heart broken. To say sadly to Ino that happened to her too.
And wouldn't ya know it, Lee shows up right behind Sakura proclaiming his love for her and asked her to the picnic. Depressed she agreeed to go with him.

((there, hows that?))
Chapter 5 Nina's Turn! ^^ NejixTenten moment. by Ninaiso
Author's Notes:
I dont own Naruto sadly... I'd love too though but hey who wouldn't? ^^ this is dedicated to nejiten
Tenten was balancing on beam with one foot tied behind her back while praticing her ninja tool summoning jutsu. Neji walk up behind Tenten and calls her name, "Tenten." Tenten was startled by his voice and falls off the beam. Neji catches her.... It's silent while Neji and Tenten look in eachother's eyes. The silence is broken by the rope snaping around Tenten's foot.

"Ow!" she said rubbing her foot.

"You ok?" Neji gathered the rope and tossed it aside.

"Yeah I'm fine... Hey, what's that?" Tenten said as she glanced at Neji's hand. He was holding somthing.

"It's and invitation for a picnic. I was wondering if we could come." Neji asked slightly blushing.

"Oh... Ok I'd love to go with you!" Tenten said happily blushing a bit. She was surprised Neji wanted to go to somthing social. It was hard for her to get over the fact that he is blushing too. But she really didn't care. It made her happy.
lol by wannabewriter
The next cold, frosty morning, as the sun steadily rose in the east a small wagon, in the shape of a gigantic, purple and green pumpkin, being pulled by a lizard like creature of huge proportions, made of skeletons was crossing the cliffs of Suna on his way. Driving this cart a skeleton human with in human eyes that glowed red drove the cart.

“I…I…” The skeleton driver croaked out, then gave a manic smile. “I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS STORY!”

The skeleton laughed manically as he drove the cart up into the sky, never to bee seen again…
Chapter 7-milliexchan's turn =) by milliexchan
Author's Notes:
hmmm...
Hinata sat upright in her bed, freaking out a little from the dream she'd just had. more like a nightmare she thought, shaking her head.
she dressed quickly, for a few moments wondering what she would do today. then, she remembered with a glowing smile that today was the picnic...and Kiba-kun wanted to go with her!

*


Later on, she walked quietly towards the remote area of pretty woodland that the invite had instructed her and her friends to go to. Kiba had told her he'd meet her there, and make sure that Choji didn't eat all the food before she got there.

But Hinata was worried. Who exactly had invited them all to this picnic?
Chapter 8- KxHluvr by KibaxHinaluvr
Author's Notes:
back for some more!
Kiba walked forward, seeing the spot that was said in the mysterious letter unfold in front of him. He smiled when he saw Hinata and was about to call out to her, when a bag came and darkened his vision. The person dragging him along the ground complained about how heavy he was, and he scowled.
"Well next time you drag someone makes sure your strong enough to do it!" He yelled angrily up the person, who was a girl from the sound of the voice.

When he was dumped out of the bag forcefully, his vision blurred for a few moments. It took a few moments for his eyes to get used to the brightness. While he was unable to tell what was what, he saw multiple people were sprawled out in front of him. When his vision was good again, he saw people he knew.

Shino was here, Sasuke, Shikamaru, Neji, Choji, Gaara, and Lee.
"So I can safely say that all you didn't plan this?" Kiba asked retorically, and blandly.
Chapter 9 by wannabewriter
Author's Notes:
O_O I didnt write this... I SWEAR!
"Indeed it was not them! It was I! Orochimaru! MUHAHAHAHAHA! Now seeing as all you little kids are in my grasp i can create the best jutsu ever!" He laughed evily and caught them all in the net

Kakashi and iruka suddenly appeared and said in unison "what exactly is this jutsu called and what does it do?"

"It be called... *DUN DUN DUNNNNNN* Yaoimafigimacation! and it makes EVERYONE like YAOI!" he laughed even mor evily if possible...

"Yay!" Cried Kakshi and Iruka...

"Yay!" Cried the fangirls....

the rest looked stunned....

.-`Meanwhile`-.
Kishimoto was screaming in his chair "NOOOOO! NOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Chapter 10- Kaito back... by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
hehehe..
Kaito and Yuki took off their tranformation jutsu laughing their butts off.
"GOT YOU!!!" they yelled at them then came out the real Orocihimaru with a hand on his chin.
"hmmm that doesn't actually sound like a bad idea..." he said considering what the two girls said as him.
"uhh gotta go!" Yuki said getting up and running.
"what she said, oh and by the way, your late to the picnic.." Kaito said running after Yuki.

The boys looked at the two pathetic excuses run off then noticed they were still tied up. Kakashi and Iruka jumped infront of them with heroic poses.
"Halt Oroichimaru!" they said. as a 'big fight' was about to begin.

((byes!))
Chapter 11-KxHluvr by KibaxHinaluvr
Author's Notes:
i didnt want it to die!!
Kiba rolled his eyes. Just like Kaito and Yuki to come up with something so dumb.
"Hey, Iruka, Kakashi. I doubt that Ochi-snake-man will do anything bad. If you didn't notice, he has an invitation himself." Kiba said gesturing with his head towards Orochimaru's right hand. "Now untie us?" He said impatiently.

Kakashi came to him and untied him.
"Whose with who?" Kiba asked, rubbing his wrists a little.
"Why not tell us who your with, Kiba? Did you ask Akamaru?" Sasuke said mockingly.
"Hardy har har. I'm going with Hinata for your information." Kiba said proudly, and led the way back to the clearing.

That is until another bag came and blackened his vision.
"Oh yeah. This won't get annoying." Kiba said sarcastically, and heard moans of annoyance from behind him, telling him he wasn't the only one who got recaptured.
Oh yeah....I'm bored XD by ForyourLove
Feeling his feet drag on the ground and dirt start to poor into his sandal Kiba sighed at bit, he sure as hell wasn't about to help the person kidnapping him in anyway. To make his point he started whining in the loudest nasally voice he could muster, "Chi...why does this bag have to be so itchy? It can't be good for someone with skin as delicate as mine!"

He rolled sighing to his side, leaning his weight away from the person dragging him. Obviously a man from the sound of the groan Kiba smirked as the other lost balance and had to drop Kiba to keep himself from falling.

Kiba hit the ground with a loud echoing smack as he heard a voice ring in his ears in a soft almost monotone sigh, "You are lucky you are already where you are intended to be.

A muffled voice sounded from behind, "Itachi?!" Sasuke's voice sounded slightly hitched, confusing lining its tone
End Notes:
OH yeah...I went there
Chapter 13- whee!! by KibaxHinaluvr
"Itachi!?! Damn it all...." Kiba heard Naruto mumble.
"Why are you taking us away from everyone, Itachi?" Kiba grumbled, rubbing his shoulder.
"Because im evil damn it!" Itachi said indignitly. "MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH LMAO MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!" He yelled annoyingly into the trees.

"Who knew anyone could be so troublesome...." Shikamaru said, and when the bag was lifted and his vision restored, he saw most of the Konoha boys rubbing their butts, where they hit the ground.

"Let us go, Itachi!!" Choji yelled, looking to the direction of the food.
"Hey, Itachi..." Kiba whispered, a sly look on his face. "Itaaaaachiiiiiii?"
"What idiot?" Itachi said, facing Kiba.

Kiba growled at being called an idiot, but smiled. "Hey Itachi. If you let us go... I'll give you... a... candy cane."
Itachis' eyes lit up. "Candy cane? red and white, or multi-colored??" He said quickly, his eyes wide.

Kiba smirked, and had a daring look in his eye. "Both." He whispered.
Itachi had a bright look of disbelief on his face. "DEAL! NOW HAND OVER THE CANDY!!!" Itachi yelled, throwing out his hand, jumping up and down happily.

Kiba reached into his pocket, and grabbed two candy canes out. Good thing I brought these for me and Hinata to share.... Kiba thought as he handed over the two candy canes.
Itachi grabbed the multi-colored on, and started sucking on it happily. He grabbed Kisames hand, keeping on hand free and on the candy cane.
"Itachi, that was a bad trade. The kyuubi kid and his friends, all for a candy cane?"
"TWO candy canes, Kisame my friend." Itachi said happily, and they walked away, hand in hand.

"Oooookkaaay." Shikamaru said with Choji.

____________________________________________
thats it for today kiddies! and remember: ADD ON! :)
Chapter 14- my character is the duck by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
i dont really have a certain character so mine is the duck.
A duck wadaled out of the lake and onto the road. His mind was somewhere else because he was thinking about a certain picnic. He remembered that there were a few kids, though slightly bigger than him, that were talking about a picnic.
He had always dreamed of going to a picnic. More of being invited than trying to sneak in go all Yogi Bear on the food. For it was in his nature to think of himself more as a majestic lion.
He crossed the path of the skeleton man in the carrage.
"Why hello mr.skeleton man." the duck gretted.
"hello duck."
"you want to go to a picnic with me today? I heard its going to be very very fun." The duck smiled.
End Notes:
can ducks smile?
Chapter 15 whee!! 2 by KibaxHinaluvr
Author's Notes:
kibaxHinaluvr here again. if you like the story, add on! :)
Kiba sighed, and led the boys towards the clearing, where the picnic was being held. He walked in, the others closely following, practically stepping on his heels.
"Oh this is just great." Naruto said from behind them.

In the clearing was a buffet table of food, there were games set up, and a couple big blankets, along with a few smaller ones, seemingly for two. The only thing that wasn't there were their dates.
"Oh come on!" Kiba growled angrily.
"This day is going to be annoying, is it not?" Lee asked, in a proper manner.
"No duh! You just figured this out, Bushy Brows!?" Naruto yelled comically at the green spandex wearing boy.

Kiba sighed, and sat down on a blanket.
"Maybe they left because we were taking too long...?" Choji asked.
"Face it Choji. Your only here for the food, right." Sasuke said coldly.
"As a matter of fact, I have a date." Choji said angrily.
"Yeah, the potato salad, right?" Sasuke replied, smirking and mocking him.
"No! I asked Hinabi, you know Hinata's little sister, and she seemed very excited. She said yes." He said proudly. ((Choji and Hinabi is one of my new favorite couples! just think about it for a minute, and I promise you you'll love it.))

The others just stared at Choji. But no-ones looks were more surprised than Kiba's.
"Your... I'm... Hinata... Hinabi?" Kiba said, a shocked look on his face. He was having a hard time finding out they were dating sisters.
Chapter 16- arg! nuu!!! by KibaxHinaluvr
Author's Notes:
NUUUUU!!!! i wont let it die! :) okay then.... yea. so. uh, read, i guess, and I'll try to leave it as open as possible for someone to add... cool. hope you like it.
Hinata sighed.
"Great. We're captured by two lunatics who are hyped up on candy canes. And the only way they will lets us go is for more of the multi-colored candy canes. This is officially the weirdest day of my life!" Ino yelled, sounding obnoxious.

"JUST SHUT UP AND GIVE ME THE CAAAAAANNNNNNNDDDDDYY!!!!!" Itachi yelled, whining.

"Why are you yelling at me?" Kisame asked, looking a little scared of the yelling Itachi. The other girls in the room just had their eyebrows raised.

"I don't like intimidating girls!" He said, still holding Kisame's cloak neck tightly, a slightly confused look on his face.

"OOOOOOOOkayyyy...." the girls said in unison.

There was a mysterious running noise from outside of the barn they were being held in.

"What the...?" Itachi and Kisame said, looking at each other.
Chapter 17-rowanashke by Rowanashke
Author's Notes:
Don't own Naruto, blah blah blah. I'm on crack, blah blah arrrughghg
The door was flung open and there stood...Genma, looking kind of confused.

"Huh?"

Itachi's nose twitched. Dropping Kisame, he advanced on the confused nin.

"You have...candy..." said Itachi. He started to drool. "Beautiful shiny candy-canes..."

Genma blinked and dug out a handful of red-and-white candies. "What, these? Uh...why are you looking at me like...that..."

Itachi screamed and launched himself at Genma, who screamed and turned to run.

The girls watched them go, shaking their heads.

"Uhm. Why does Genma-san

carry candy canes with him?" whispered Hinata to Ino. Ino shrugged.

"Dunno. Asuma-sensei said something about an 'oral fixtation.' I'm not sure..."

Suddenly, there was a tremendous crash!

"I'm here!" shouted a voice.
End Notes:
There. Hope it's not too lame. Genma is my new boyfriend. Ok, not really. I still love you, Iruka! Nooooo!
PS If you don't know what an "oral fixtation" is...uhm. Too bad. RA
Chapter 18- holy naruto! by KibaxHinaluvr
Author's Notes:
i no own naruto. as most people should know. yeah, so.

GOOD NEWS!!! 338 READS!!!! THANKS PEOPLE!!!
Kiba stood triumphantly in the doorway.
"Genma, what are you doing here...." Kiba said, looking annoyed.

The rest of the Naruto boys showed up behind Kiba, looking quite out of breath.
"When'dya get so fast Kiba?" They all asked, a few of them bending over their knees, trying to catch their second breath.
Kiba scowled at them.

Meanwhile, the girls were staring dumbfounded at the newly arrived boys.
"Kiba!!" Hinata yelled, running and jumping at him, knocking him down.
"Hinata!!" Kiba said, startled by the sudden knocking over.

A loud crash filled the room, and a crazed looking Itachi was standing, guarding the door. His eyes were bulging.
"No-one else is getting in or leaving until i get my effing candy canes!!!!" He yelled, and evil look in his eye.

Itachi was thrown forwards as the door was thrown open behind him.
"Oh not again." Kisame sighed, holding his forehead, while a voice in the crowd yelled, "Sensei!" at the sight of the person standing heroically in the doorway.
Chapter 19- SaB by Swords_and_Bandages
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

I might go off-topic a bit. I just felt like writing this. It contains some explicit content. So, KibaxHinaluvr, I sincerely apologize if you wanted to keep this thing rated low. I just had the weird motivation to write this. I'm very sorry.

Note: Contains controlled substance references and some coarse language.
The room was quite dark, its only light source being the cracks between the shades and the windows. At the end of the long tables sat 2 men, their features hidden in the darkness.

"So, I hear there's a hostage situation going on, or something like that..." The first man spoke.

"What? At the picnic?" His companion inquired.

"No doubt."

"Oh hell no." The second man stood up. "We got to..."

"Calm down, man." The first soothed him. "They've got everything under control."

"Under control my ass, do you think I'm going to just sit here when my daughter's out there in some kidnapper's hands? You're out of your mind, Shikaku..."

"Cool it, Inoichi. Those kidnappers're just some fools on a sugar high. Nothing's gonna happen, man."

"You're too lazy for your own good, Shikaku. You're crazy."

Just then, a third figure walked into the room.

"The situation's been resolved." A calm voice declared. "Gai and Genma went and took care of it."

"Shibi... nice of you to join us." Shikaku greeted him.

"Don't mention it. My wife's not home, and Shino's got a date with some girl at the picnic. That boy of mine..." Shibi replied.

"Tell me about it." Shikaku shrugged. "Shikamaru... he's asked that Sand girl out. He'll probably wind up like me."

"I take it that your wife will kill you if she finds out you're here?" Shibi inquired.

Shikaku nodded in the darkness.

"I see." Shibi acknowledged. How he ever managed to see in such a low-lighting condition with sunglasses on was beyond anyone's guess.

"Heh, you should listen to my story. Ino was throwing a fit after her prince charming turned her down. Kids today... so much emotional drama." Inoichi threw his two cents' worth in to the conversation.

"Yup." Shikaku could only agree. "I'm glad I had a son... unlike you, Inoichi."

"Come on." Inoichi appealed. "I get enough of that crap from you when we're not hanging out together like this. Lay off the family stuff, man."

"So, you have the stuff?" Shibi inquired.

"Just a question... isn't this bad for your bugs?" Inoichi asked the man, who still donned sunglasses despite his dark surroundings.

"They can handle it." Shibi answered.

"All right." Shikaku spoke, opening a jar of something that he had placed on the table when he came in. "Anyone got a light?"

Inoichi drew a cigarette lighter from a pocket. Shikaku took out some of the contents of the jar, and passed them around.

"Lock the door, man." He told Shibi, who silently complied, and sat down next to them.

Soon, three faint red flares joined the dim light leaking into the room through the cracks in the shades. Smoke wafted upwards toward the ceiling, as the three men relaxed themselves.

--------------------

*Several minutes later*

"Ahh... this is the shit right here." Inoichi intoned, blowing smoke into the air.

*Cough, cough...*

"Shibi, you all right?" Inoichi inquired in a slow voice.

"Come on, it ain't the shit if you don't choke on it." Shikaku declared.

*Knock, knock*

"Hey, someone in there?" A booming voice questioned from outside the door.

"Oh shit..." Was all Shikaku could say.
Chapter 20- back to the barn 0_0 by KibaxHinaluvr
Author's Notes:
woot! the reads are going up!! sooooo excited!

Thanks to the readers, and even bigger thanks to the people to who have contributing!!!!!
*throws a million cookies to each person who contributed* they are oatmeal chocolate blah blah blah cookies! love them!

THANKS!!!
Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru suddenly sneezed, all at once.
"Someone must be talking about us." Choji said from his spot next to Hinabi. Shikamaru nodded his head from his place next to Temari.

Everyone seemed to be sitting next to their dates. But the weirdest thing was that Lee and Itachi were glaring at each other, Sakura looking very confused in between them. Kisame was looking even more confused, being held forcefully around the neck by Tenten, and was being glared at by Neji, who had fire in his eyes.

Ino was fawning over Sasuke, was was being all emo. Everyone was kind of just dead looking.

"Candy cane, candy cane, candy cane, sandy sane, andy ane, bandy bane, candy cane, dandy dane, eandy eane, fandy fane, gandy gane-" Itachi sang, sounding childish.
"Shut Up!!!" An irritated Naruto shouted from a corner.

The person who had been standing in the doorway heroically, had been a transformed Akamaru, who had transformed into Kiba, to find Kiba. Akamaru had went back to his original form, and was curled up beside Kiba, sleeping and farting, stinky dog farts.

"What do we do now? We could leave, candy cane boy would never notice." Choji sighed.
"Well he would notice if we took Sakura, though." Hinabi pointed out, eager to join in a conversation.
"Well we'll just have to leave her." Temari said dryly, and got up, dusting off her legs.
"Wouldn't that be rude?" Hinata asked.
"Who cares?" Temari retorted.
"What should we do?" Ino asked loudly, wanting to be the center of attention.
Whatever You Want to Call It by Swords_and_Bandages
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto.

I felt like writing comedy again. Enjoy!

Again, this chapter contains controlled substance references and coarse laguage. In no way do I condone the use of controlled substances.
The three men looked at each other, ash simultaneously falling from their joints.

“Open this door this instant!” The voice boomed.

“Oh crap… what do we do?” Inoichi spoke softly, his fingers twitching.

If the room was a bit better lit, Shikaku and Shibi would’ve seen a sight for sore eyes; Inoichi looked like he was about to piss in his pants. Sadly, this wasn’t a time for them to be laughing, and the room was as dim as their prospect of getting out of it, much less the Hokage Tower, in one piece.

“If you don’t open this door, I’ll be forced to break it down!” Tsunade yelled from outside the room.

The three felt cold sweat breaking out from every pore in their body; they were screwed.

Splinters flew across the room as the door shattered into a billion pieces, taking much of the frame out along with it. As if that wasn’t scary enough, the three could clearly see the eyes of the crazy Fifth Hokage standing where the doorframe used to be, eyes burning with rage.

“Ahhhh!” Shikaku and Inoichi yelled in panic. Even Shibi’s eyes grew wide behind those dark tinted lenses. Luckily, his bugs instinctively covered for them, and now a black swarm filled the room, obscuring Tsunade’s line of sight. The three men crashed through the window, Shikaku still clutching his jar like a madman as they utterly destroyed the blinds, the plastic strips falling as if confetti amid a sharp rain of broken glass. In the blink of an eye they disappeared down the street, not wishing to be caught in Tsunade’s wrath.

Even after quickly rounding a few corners, the three still looked behind them with paranoia from time to time. Just as Shikaku turned his head around, however, he crashed straight into a garbage can.

Shibi and Inoichi observed as Shikaku fell in slow motion, desperately trying to save the jar. Shikaku reached out with all his might as he fell; too bad it wasn’t enough.

“NOOOO!” He watched as the jar shattered, its contents spilling out onto the ground.

He quickly picked himself up, and tried to salvage whatever he could, putting them into his pocket. Shibi and Inoichi gazed on as he recovered his goods, tidying up after a while.

“That was close.” Shibi sighed.

“That almost scared me shitless.” Inoichi proclaimed.

“Let’s go to the bar. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind us smoking in the bathroom.” Shikaku suggested. The other two silently concurred.

----------

The bartender paid them no attention as the three entered the bar. The dim, flickering lights of the bathroom seemed strangely welcoming as they headed inside the john. Facing the wall at the far corner, the three took out fresh (albeit somewhat mangled) joints from Shikaku’s pocket, and lit up.

“Ah…” Inoichi sighed, blowing a column of smoke up towards the ceiling.

“So… *cough* Shibi… how’s life?” Shikaku asked in a drawl as he rolled his eyes.

“Well, *cough, cough*…”

“Damn it… haven’t smoked this shit before or something?” Inoichi asked Shibi.

*Cough, choke*

“Ah… let him get used to it.” Shikaku told him.

“Well, well, what’re we up to here, gentlemen?” A voice sounded behind them, laying hands on Shikaku and Inoichi’s shoulders.

The two almost jumped out of their skin. Shibi, however, just kept on coughing. Slowly, the three turned around, to see who had spoken. It was Asuma, with Kurenai in tow.

“Uh…” Shikaku rolled his eyes left and right, searching for the right words to say.

“Why do you have a woman in the men’s room?” Shibi blinked, nostrils blaring smoke like chimneys.

“Never mind that.” Asuma dismissed him. “Just pass the joint.”

“Oh! Well, uh…” Shikaku relaxed a bit. Reaching inside his pocket, he gave a joint to Asuma. Kurenai had reached a hand in front of him also, so he also passed one to her.

“Never thought you smoked both kinds of tobacco… normal, and wacky.” Inoichi commented as he lit the two joints.

“Now you know.” Asuma puffed on the blunt, blowing out a smoke ring.

----------

“Ha, ahahaha…” Inoichi laughed at nothing in particular.

The bathroom was filled with smoke. It smelled strong enough to choke a horse, but the five didn’t seem to mind. Well, maybe except for Shibi, who still threw a fit of coughing once in a while.

“Wow *cough, cough*… never thought your eyes could be any redder…” Shikaku remarked ridiculously, complimenting (if it could be called that) Kurenai.

“Hey… are you coming on to her?” Asuma asked, shaking his head.

“Don’t worry Asuma… I don’t mind…” Kurenai spoke, perhaps hoping to mitigate the situation.

“Well, I do.” Asuma suddenly grabbed on to her, and started kissing her. Soon, the two got hot and heavy; Shikaku saw Asuma reaching between her legs.

“Uh…” Inoichi observed, dumbstruck. Shikaku and Shibi simply looked on in stupefied silence, smoke still wafting from what they held between their fingers.

As if by unspoken agreement, the three quietly snuck out of the bathroom.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6070