Add on by KibaxHinaluvr
Summary: a little game. i would like to see if anyone participates. Ill start the story with a couple of paragraphs, and another person can add on whatever they would like.
Categories: General Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: No Word count: 4332 Read: 22893 Published: 12/08/07 Updated: 16/03/08
Chapter 1- KibaxHinaluvr by KibaxHinaluvr
Author's Notes:
if anyone does participate, i would encourage them to keep the title as Chapter #-penname, :) thank you! don't make it too long, but if you can make it longer than mine.
Pick a character or two, like i picked Kiba, and just be that character :)
disclaimer: i do not own naruto
Kiba walked forward, taking in the surroundings of Konoha. He took in a deep breath, and sprinted out of the way of a kunai, which had a peice of paper on it. Kiba scratched the back of his head in confusion, and ripped the kunaiout of the wooden fence it had buried itself into. He slid the piece of paper gently off of the kunai, not wanting to rip the paper. He skimmed quickly over it, expecting a challenge or something.

It was an invitation. Kiba scratched th back of his head again.

He read a little more thoroughly and found it was for a picnic, the planner's name absent from the page. He sighed, and continued his little jog, the invitation stuffed hapharzardly in his his pants pocket.

He was jogging for a little while, when he felt someones prescence behind him. He whipped out a kunai, and turned around on his heel and saw....

((Add on!))
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=6070