We Messed Up Your World, You Messed Up Our Minds, Call It Even! by Kaito_Erufu
Summary: well the girls are back! questions to be answered? get them answered here! a whole new one-shot like thing to come with it! here come Hikari's Book To Life's Questions...




((sequal to 'Worlds Gone Insane'))
Categories: Alternate Universe & Crossovers, OC-centric Characters: Shino Aburame, Gaara, Sakura Haruno, Kisame Hoshigaki, Kiba Inuzuka, Orochimaru, Sai, Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Kabuto Yakushi
Genres: Action/Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, General, Humor, Mystery, Parody, Romance, Sci-Fi, Spiritual, Supernatural, Tragedy
Warnings: AU, Dark, Death, OOC
Challenges: None
Series: Mixing It All Together
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes Word count: 14189 Read: 14452 Published: 18/07/07 Updated: 26/08/07

1. Chapter 1- What's Happening?! by Kaito_Erufu

2. Chapter 2- SHOPPING!!!! *SQUEEL* by Kaito_Erufu

3. Chapter 3- Chores by Kaito_Erufu

4. Chapter 4- Dearest Uncle pt1 by Kaito_Erufu

5. Chapter 5- dearest uncle pt2 by Kaito_Erufu

6. Chapter 6- untitled lives by Kaito_Erufu

7. Chapter 7- Confessons by Kaito_Erufu

8. Chapter 8 by Kaito_Erufu

9. Chapter 9- choices oh choices by Kaito_Erufu

Chapter 1- What's Happening?! by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
DISCLAIMER: ok i'm gettin tired of this. i have stated about a million times in the last series that i don't own naruto! just the five ocs.
Haruka slamed a kid against a random locker and screamed "What?!"
"Well yeah. I'm just curious. I mean, you seem to like both of them. In all 20episodes it was awsome! I was just wondering if you were gunna choose Gaara or Shino!" The kid screamed panicing.
So your probably wondering how this person knows about them being in the Naruto world right? Well it turns out that their life there was turned into a Naruto marothon for the weekend and they were going to replay the episodes on normal sqedual.
Haruka pushed the kid away and he scrambled to his feet running. Hikari was being barmboded by questions left and right.
"Umm no...yes...maybe...i don't know!" she answered a few.
"Oto-chan! Oto-chan! Are you and the guy that plays Sai hooking up?" some girls mused smiling.
Tori growled and yelled "Don't call me Oto-chan!! Don't even call me Oto!" she stormed off and the other two tried to slip in by her.
Hikari and Haruka tried to keep up beside the fuming Tori.
"We need to find Kaito and Yuki. Those two are probably getting it worse." Hikari muttered and they went off in pursuit of the two idiots.
~~~~~~Some Where Else~~~~~~~~
Yuki was being hoarded by girls that were yelling and glaring at her.
"what's wrong with you?!"
"its SasuKE not SasGAY!!"
"take her down!" were just several of the comments being thrown. Yuki was trying to slip out of the crowed and hide. She did not prevale. Sad thing too. If this was how she was going to have to live, as a hated celebrate, she found it so be it then blame Tori and Hikari for getting her in this mess. She pushed passed them and headed for English....oh boy this was going to be a long day.
~~~~~~~~Who's Left?~~~~~~~~
Kaito was in a baggy pull over with her news reporter hat from the drama club on. She snuck around listening to whispers just trying to move to the bathroom. She got there and unloaded a few make up products from her back pack and locking the bathroom door. She took out dirty blond dye and washed her hair in the sink applying it. So now she had dirty blond hair. Much different from the dark haired sassy girl.
She then took out purple eye shadow and put it on lightly. Then she removed her glasses and put in green colored contacs. She looked in the mirror and thought she was still to recongizable. So she put her hair in braided pigtails.
She made an inocent face with a sweet smile and said:
"why hello. I'm Yani Shores. I just transfered from France recently." She made a fakish acceint.
Apparently her was her plan:
She makes her self look completely different, live out the rest of her school days as a transfer student, make it look like the real her disappeared mysteriously, and when she does graduate she goes back to being her normal self....but would she be able to hold this routine up?
She headed to Math and entered. She went to her normal seat and waited as the teacher took role.
"Kaito Erufu?" the teacher said. and by mistake our little idiot raised her hand and said 'here.'
Every single pair of eyes went to her. How was this inoccent looking girl the troublesome Kaito that haunted them every day?
Then she realized her mistake and thought 'oh crap...busted....'
and waited till the class was over so she could run tot he cafitera quickly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The three girls had finally met up with Yuki and they headed for the cafitera looking for Kaito. But they came upon many girls and boys gathered at one table with a blodish haired girl in the middle panicing.
"Who their over us quickly....." Yuki commented. Then a few SasuNaru and SakuSasu fans turned twoard Yuki and dragged her over to next to Kaito. Starting the questions again.
"TO-TO?!?!?!?!" Yuki asked suprised. Kaito slowly nodded. During the rest of the day the girls didn't get a moment of peace.
~~~~~~~~~~Erufu House Hold~~~~~~~~~~
Kaito walked out of the bathroom in the appartment rubbing her hair with a towl. She had just washed the rest of the dye out of her hair.
"that was seriously one of the most idiotic things you have ever done..." Hikari sighed.
"so what are we going to do about this?" Haruka spat not liking the idea that the other kids were having.
"simple, we move to norwigia!" Yuki and Kaito yelled. the others looked at them like 'wtf?'.
"well umm you guys?" Tori said cautiously.
"hm? what is it Tori?" Hikari asked looking at her confused.
"well we may have an even bigger problem...."
"what is it?" Kaito mused ploping down on the couch.
"uhhh you know how we went into the Naruto world...?"
"yes we all remember." Yuki yawned sitting next to Kaito.
"well they uhh are kinda here." Tori said with a scared face. the others looked at her wide eyed.
"what?!" they yelled.
"if they are, where are they? I don't exactly believe that they would be able to come here..." HIkari murmmered. Tori gu.ped and walked over to the window and yelled out it:
"come on up you guys!!" and the next thing they saw were quite a few characters filling in throught window. Stood there in the appartment was Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Shino, Gaara, and Sai....
"HOLY F***** CRAP!!! THEY'RE BACK!!!" Kaito yelled along with Haruka.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well it decided that all the characters would stay at Kaito's appartment. There were many bedrooms. She wouldn't let them touch 3 of them though.
"are you sure you're ok with this To-to?" Tori asked putting her backpack on and standing in the doorway.
She gave a warm smile and nodded "I have someone coming over to help me out just incase. Tomorow's another school day and I'll get it thorough their heads that they can't kill eachother." they all nodded and said goodnight as the others left.
about an hour later the door bell rang and a mysterious man stood there. She opened the door and let him in.
"I still can't believe this...you really do have the craziest things happen don't you?" he chuckled. she gave him a hug and said:
"ya think." So this was the person that she had inmind hm?
They heard a huge crash and went into the boys bedroom where Sai, Naruto, and Sasuke were sharing. There was a cracked piece of the wall on the floor and Naruto who looked like he had dodged a blow on the floor right under it. Sasuke was holding his hand in pain and Sai was starting at the even in shock.
"well atleast they'll need worldly items to kill eachother." the man commented. Kaito sighed.
"you guys can't try to kill eachother! tomorow I have school and I don't want to see anyone dead!" she yelled then called up the others. She told them how they must of lost their chakra.
And this was just the begining of 20weeks of pure hell.....

((yup yup. 20 episodes, one on everyweek. who woulda thought? questions i'm still asking my self:
will Oto Tori come back for his niece in vengence?
who is this mysterious man?
where are Kaito's brothers?
whats the real story behind their lives?
and who does Haruka choose?
if you wish to contribute to these answeres or ask more questions please just email me or leave a comment! thankies!!
-klk))
Chapter 2- SHOPPING!!!! *SQUEEL* by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
DISCLAIMER: i do not own naruto just the oc's.
Hikari woke up in the morning. It was finally the end of the week. So it was Saturday and all the girls were going over to Kaito's to help out. She slipped on a brown sleeveles shirt with black cargo shorts. It was coming summer so it was getting hot. She and Haruka left for the day. They arrived at Kaito's not long after.
"Yo were here." Haruka called as they opened the unlocked door.
Kaito was on the couch sleeping with a sheet over her. She woke up and rubbed her eyes. Yuki popped open the door next then soon after came in Tori.
"MEETING!" Yuki yelled through the place. She really didn't want to be here. Everyone gathered in the living room in a bunch. Sasuke was sitting near the window, Sakura next to him and Naruto right next to her. Sai was up in front along with Lee and Gaara.
"alright. Well next week is the last week of school and that means no killing eachother. we have to figure out what to do with you all for that week cause sorry but we just don't trust you all not to start a fight!" Tori started.
"so you'll be enrolling in the school for exams anyway. just to keep an eye on you." Hikari finished.
"that...that means..." Kaito started with her eyes wide then Yuki with a big grin.
"SHOPPING TRIP!!!" Yuki yelled. So they all started down for the mall. Yuki saw it and started hugging the wall with a lot of people giving her wierd looks. But her attention was directed to a voice that was one of the ones she never wanted to hear again.

"well lookie what we have here..." the voice of Kabuto.
"EKK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" she yelled and hid with Kaito behind the others while Sasuke walked over to them.
"if I'm here then I think its obvious that they're here too." Sasuke said bluntly. Kabuto was already in disguese and so was Oroichimaru. So they all rushed in and got into different clothes.
"Now Hikari you take Gaara and Oroichimaru to find what they want, Yuki takes Kabuto and Sakura, To-to will take Sasuke and Naruto, I'll take Sai and Haruka takes Shino." Tori concluded and they went their seperate ways.
~~~~~~~Haruka and Shino~~~~~~~
They walked through the mall, both silent. They came upon a deparntment store right next to Hot Topic. They went in and he got some jeans and t-shirts and such. Haruka started to have the VERY VERY light blush come on again. She thought he looked pretty good in normal clothes.
‘Ugh! Remember Haruka! Choosing is just going to make things complicated!’ she yelled in her head. She sighed and they left the store.
“Why don’t you get anything?” Shino asked trying to start a conversation.
“I’m not the shopping type.” She muttered back.
“hmm I thought all girls went crazy over the latest fashion…” her eye twitched. “well then again I think you would look kind of cute in pink.” He smirked.((note: he is still wearing sunglasses…ya know I’d think you still would be able to recognize him…hmm))
“NIB!!” she yelled at him and stormed off with him catching up chuckling.
~~~~~~~~Hikari, Gaara, and Oroichimaru~~~~~~~~~
Gaara spoted Hiakri and Shino going into a store and noticed Hot Topic that looked fairly interesting. He went in trying to keep an eye on the two. Hikari noticed this and became a little sadden.
Oroichimaru noticed this and started to conform a plan in his head deviously.
So the two boys went into the halls of the dressing rooms and she stood at the end of the hall. Gaara came out in some new clothes. He peeked at the store the other two had gone into and growled seeing Haruka blushing light.
He walked past Hikari with her hanging her head. He made it back to his changing room right when he hear a sound from her.
“why…?” she asked her voice sounding like it was cracking. He turned his head to her not knowing what she was talking about.
“why do you like her…” she clearified.
“not like, love…and because-” he was cut off by her yelling.
“She’s not the only one! Not everyone hates you Gaara! I…I…I LOVE YOU!” she sobbed out and he just looked at her with his normal expression. He picked up the clothes he wanted and went to go pay for them with the money she had given them to spend. Oroichimaru was set and they all left. Hikari stayed a good distance away from Gaara after that.
~~~~~~~Yuki, Kabuto, and Sakura~~~~~~~
Yuki was actually enjoying her shopping group. They all liked the stores they were visiting.
Sakura wanted to check out this one shop and she was the only one with money left.
Yuki and Kabuto were leaning on a rail outside the store.
“heh…why didn’t you like the Sound?” Kabuto brought up.
“because I just didn’t like it there. I’m used to having school everyday with penciles, not needels.” She snarled. He gave a light chuckle.
“well I could of gotten you wanted you know…”
“I don’t really care.” She sighed. He started to move closer and she froze. This was scaring her.
“I’M DONE!” they heard Sakura yell and came out with a bag. Kabuto went back to his normal postion.
“good..uh lets get back to the others.” Yuki said and they started back for the meeting spot.
~~~~~~~~Kaito, Naruto, and Sasuke~~~~~~~
“NO!” Kaito yelled again after Sasuke asked if they could go to a certain store. The store he wanted to go to was dark and only had neon lights. And now that Kaito was back in her normal body she had her glasses back and neon lights made it even harder to see than without glasses.
“Well I want to see this store…” Naruto grumbled. To-to finally had enough of this and yelled:
“FINE!” and they headed back the other way towards Nightmares and Deaths Attire. The stuff in there was actually pretty cool she just didn’t like the idea of going in there with him.
She stayed outside and a few minutes later someone came up from behind her and covered her eyes.
“guess who.” It was a mans voice. She giggled recognizing it.
“hey sweets. Whats up?”
“aww not much. Just thought I’d come say hi.” He said taking his hands off of her eyes and they started chating. She giggled and she saw the two coming out of the store. She bid him goodbye as he went to go catch up with his group.
Sasuke caught a glimps of him and gave a slight glare.
“they have some really cool things in there!” Naruto said.
“It would have been much cooler if you had been in there though…” Sasuke mumbled on his breath. Kaito rolled her eyes and started walking. The others followed.
~~~~~~Sai and Tori~~~~~~((I’ve been waiting to write this!!))
Sai and Tori walked through the mall both silent. Tori didn’t really want to talk to him and he didn’t know what to say. So he started a dumb conversation.
“So…is the weather here usually nice?” he asked.
“Its usually hot.” She said bluntly answering him.
“oh…” and on came dead silence until he asked another question. “are you mad at me or something?”
“No. of course not.”
“then why won’t you talk to me?”
“just…thinking…”
“Oto-chana I do know you better than that.” he said harshly. She shut her eyes tightly and kept walking.
“I’m just…I don’t know…changing my way of thought I guess…for the better.”
“hmm…” and again came silence.
Sai went into a store and came out with a few bags and new clothes on.
Tori was sitting on a bench a few stores down and was staring at the floor. He came over and sat down next to her setting the bags down.
“Oto-chana-”
“don’t call me that. People don’t call eachother with the sufixies.”
“…Oto…please don’t be sad…I want you to be happy!” he said trying to act goofy for her.
“hmm don’t act like a fool Sai….especially for this…”
He pouted and Tori looked at his childish expression and giggled a little and he smiled from that.
“You should laugh more often. It pretty.” He said. “Just like you.” Tori got a major blush. She had a pretty singing voice and had been told that. Never that her in general was pretty.
“I know so.” And he leaned over a little and gave her a little kiss on the lips for about 10seconds. He smiled at her and stood up.
“well I believe they are waiting on us love. Shall we go?” he asked the now cherry red Tori.
He pulled her up and started walking back with her holding her hand….
((yeah I know cheesy but I felt like putting it in there.))
So they all met back up at the meeting spot which was right outside Macy’s mainly because they had an Auntie Ann’s there and Kaito insited that it was a tradition everytime they went to the mall to get one. So the group snacked on them around a little area with couches and tables. Hikari and Kaito were prying at what happened during their little shopping trip why Tori came back red. And all this made her even redder.
Tori peeked up and thought she saw a glimps of someone she was hopping never to see again…he uncle Oto Tori…

((CLIFFY! Sorta. But seriously I couldn’t wait to make Tori and Sai a couple. Hopefully I’ll be able to draw something for their coupling. But now it’s a decision against Gaara and Shino for Haruka and for Gaara its choosing which of the twins. Who is the mysterious man too? for that answer read Kaito’s chapter of ‘When No One’s Home…(worlds gone insane) version. Hehe see ya next time!
~klk))
Chapter 3- Chores by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
DISCLAIMER: I don't own naruto! just the ocs.

warning: kinda short.
So they got back to the apartment and some aggrivated. Sasuke and Kaito had started another ‘don’t you’ wars. Except it didn’t end with Kaito’s final word, it ended with Haruka’s fist. Sasuke said something a girl’s purpose and that pissed them off. On the way Sakura, Yuki, and Tori weren’t really listening. They were coming up with a list of chores and such that was needed to help out.
“Alright! Listen up! We have jobs for each of you.” Yuki said and Tori continued.
“The list will be on the calander! Understood?!” She yelled like a officer.
“Oto-chan….don’t do that…” Kaito sighed.
So the list was posted and everyone looked at it.
It read:
Chores List
Gaara= Go shopping for food
Shino= same as Gaara
Sakura=Cook
Naruto=clean house
Sasuke=clean house
Sai=walk animals
Kabuto= Reorganize book collection
Orchi-san= Help Sakura cook

Rules
No weapons
No fighting
No chaka use
No fire breathing
No killing others
No bashing with items
No killing hosts (us basically)
No setting things aflame
No ninja headbands
No freaky stalking
No teleporting to random places
No bloodline use
No demon use
No bashing in walls
No sleeping with the other gender
IF ONE DOES NOT APPLY BY RULES THEN YOU SHALL FACE THE WRATH OF HOSTS(aka Haruka)

So here we go…

Shino and Gaara were at the store looking at the list and picking up the items, about one every 10minuets. While they were nicely chatting.
“So…are you still thinking your going to get Haruka?” Shino asked tauntingly.
“Don’t start this…I have enough problems without you contributing to them.” Gaara hissed.
“Only reason I ask is I over hear Hikari…”
“Don’t bring that up!” he snapped at Shino and threw a can of chef boy are d((have no clue!)) into the cart.
Gaara wasn’t too happy about choosing. He thought maybe this could work to his advantage…

Naruto and Sasuke were both wearing gloves, dusting things off and cleaning windows. More specifically Sasuke was dusting and Naruto was washing. Kaito was going around picking up clothes and rags that were laying around.
“Ugh…this thing is heavy, I gotta go get clean water. Be right back.” Naruto mumbled and left the room.
Sasuke came upon turned down pictures and dusted the backs then lifted one up to reveal many boys and two girls.
“Hey, who are they? In this picture?” he asked. Kaito bent down and picked up a sock.
“My family.” She said bluntly.
“So cousins and aunts and stuff?” he asked.
“No. Me, my mom, dad, and brothers.”
“so where are they?”
“Resting.” She spat and went into the laundry room. He left it at that and finished dusting. Naruto lugged his bucket back in with a sour face.
“man…now I see why you never talked to the girls. Well two reasons. Either your no good with girls, which theory is going pretty good. Or you keep spelling your name wrong. Sasugay.” He chuckled at the last part. Sasuke glared at him and they returned to their chores.

“I told you a million times, I don’t know how this works out.” Yuki said irritated shutting a book. Hikari was in there with Kabuto and Yuki aswell. It was a big library for an apartment but it was messy. Very messy.
“Well there had to be some sort of filing system at one point.” Kabuto said putting one on the self. The two girls busted out laughing.
This family have sorting system? Fat chance…
“Believe me, they just walk in here and pick up a book, magically that’s the right book they were looking for. That’s their filing system.” Yuki said after calming down.
“They?” Kabuto questioned.
“Long story we’re not going into.” Hikari said. They didn’t even really get what was going on in this home.
So they didn’t quite finish it, ok lets face it, they didn’t even find where to start. They just picked em’ up and put them on the shelves.

Tori and Sai were out walking Hikari's and Haruka's dog along with Tori's cat. Silent. Only reason is because Tori didn't really know what to say after that happpened. So he started up a conversation. of course...
"so...whats your cat's name?"
"fluffy."
"why are you being so sour?"
"i'm not being sour!"
"theres the Oto-chana I love!" he yelled with an idiotic grin on his face. She pouted. He smiled and kept smiling till the walk was almost over.
"Well you don't have to act like I'm your enemy." he muttered.
"I'm not acting like that. Its just...there are situations..."
"And you don't want to conqure because of this situation?" he smirked.
"well yes." she said flatly lowering her head. He raised her chin with her head and smiled. He pecked her on the lips and started running with the animals and she started chasing him with a deep blush yelling incohearnt things.

Haruka was trying to teach Sakura and Oroichimaru how to cook. Ok, well actually Sakura because Oroichimaru was saying ‘his delicate little fingures could cut themselves.’
“ok, I’m going to set the table. Just do what I said ok Sakura?” Haruka asked. She nodded.
Unfortunetly Oroichimaru walked up to her and said “now do your best so you make a nice meal for everyone. I’m sure you are an excellent cook.”
Well wouldn’t ya know inner Sakura came out.

Everyone was heading for the table for dinner chatting and saying how starved they are. They get to the table and see burnt veggies and something that looks like chicken fingures but can’t tell because they’re red.
“sorry….” Sakura gummlbled and everyone suffered through dinner.
The other girls left and about an hour after the mysterious man that we have been dieing to know who is came over. He gave Kaito a kiss on the cheek and they tried to make sure that no one killed eachother. She needed sleep. Tomorrow after all was review day for them. And she had to drag all 8 of them on the bus…well maybe no Kabuto and Oroichimaru. So only 6.

((yeah I know short. Couldn't think of much. to the chores idea i thank aliki31! she better comment too. so to all you few loyal fans, please comment as well!
~klk (Click)))
Chapter 4- Dearest Uncle pt1 by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
DISCLAIMER: i do not own naruto, just wish i did, i only own the ocs.
Tori had just finished her choir exam and went to meet up with the others. She got there and didn’t see Haruka and Kaito.
“hey.. where’s Haru and To-to?” she asked quirking an eyebrow.
“huh? Oh they’re at the snack stand getting donuts.” Hikari sighed giggling a bit. Yuki was staring at the snack stand to see the two coming back with several donuts. Haruka had five in hand and then one in her mouth. Kaito was carring a plate of ten while munching on her own. The two finally reached the group and Kaito handed out the ten donuts to the others while Haruka kept her five.
“Does she really need that much food…?” Shino asked nibbling on his and pointing to Haruka. She scowled and made her cute lil mad face.
“NIB!!!” she yelled in a high pitched voice.
“Save your solitude dude, cause there’s no for sure that you live….” Kaito giggled. They all looked at her strangely. “what? Your looking at me like the lady was when me and Haruka ordered fifteen donuts. Stop it!” she gave her idiotic smile.
They just looked at her of a sarcastic expression of “wow…” and they continued nibbling on their donuts. Well Haruka munching on hers because she had five, Yuki not caring and studying at the same time so taking normal bites outta hers.
“So how was the English exams?” Naruto brought up. He and the gang were in the math room since there was no class in there. They spent two and half hours getting taught how to do English mathmatics…
“Well there was an essay on how you felt about certain things. I think mine came out really cheesy since I wrote bout how school is so important.” Hikari sighed.
“I just put down how my family was important.” Yuki mumbled looking at her text book. They all had math exam the next day and she needed to cram down on fractions and such.
“eh my needs and how they have to be filled is what I wrote about.” Haruka said finishing her third donut.
“What you write bout Kaito?” Tori dared to ask.
“Well…substance is substance even if it’s crap.” She shrugged and no one got what the heck she ment.
“you wrote about how your work is crap but it gets you a good grade?” Yuki asked trying to translate. Kaito nodded.
“Though I may fail the exams because I based it off that song, ‘Another Brick in the Wall’ by Pink Floyd.” Tori hit Kaito on the back of the head yelling idiot. “what?!”
“Your going to get yourself expelled!”
“Nuh uh!! Its probably going to be the most truthful essay written in the whole class!”
“true…” they all mumbled because they had just listed how theirs was cheesy.
“what an idiot…” Sasuke muttered finishing his donut.
“yeah but I’m your guys idiot so live with it!” she stuck her tounge out.
“sadly.” Was a murmmer from everyone and she glared at all of them. The bell rang and the naruto gang followed the girls going to science as they bid Yuki goodbye as she went to grageband. The Naruto gang entered a computer classroom and waited in there until the group was done with exams. Haruka and Hikari headed off to math and warened that wrath would be rained upon them if they touched, burned, destroyed, damaged, or did anyting to the computers in that room.
In the middle of the science exam Tori was called to the office.
Tori got up from her seat besides Kaito and took the slip heading to the office with her belongings having no idea what was going on.
She entered the office and handed the receptionest the slip.
“You have a realitive picking you up for a doctors appointment.” She said not taking her eyes off the computer and not stopping her typing. Tori was confused and a man came up to from behind and placed a hand on her shoulder.
“It is quite nice to see you again Oto…” a deep voice came. She turned around and to her surprise it was her uncle. Her breath stopped short and he chuckled lightly. “Now lets get you going to the doctors alright?” and he lead her to the car….
~~~~~~CLIFFY~~~~~((next chap explains what happens))
So back with the exams Kaito exited the science room with some of her other friends. They waited outside by the meeting area for the rest of the gang. The others came and the naruto gang looked at the five others girls with Kaito.
“Who are they?” Sakura asked pointing to the girls.
“These are some of our other friends. Lorey, Sabbi, Sushie, Dany, and Ally.” Kaito introduced.
“Haven’t talked to you guys in awhile whats hangin?” Yuki walked up from behind smiling. So they all had a long chat then Hikari asked where the heck Tori was.
“oh she went home with her aunt I think for the doctors or sumthin.” Kaito shrugged. “that or she went missing mysteriously, which could be back to you-know-where or even with her uncle.”
“Don’t be stupid, dobe.” Sasuke said.
“That’s kinda hard.” She stuck her tounge out.
“well we’ll see you guys later.” Haruka said to the other five and they all left.
“I’m bored.” Naruto commented.
“So am I.” Haruka agreed.
“Me three. My brains not working.”
“When does it?”
“Shut up you frickin bi-polera infected Uweaka.”
“Watch your tounge.”
“One I don’t take orders, especially from you, and two, my sight doesn’t go that far past my nose.”
“BOTH OF YOU STICK A SOCK IN IT!” Sai yelled at them fuming from the annoying little fights. If you hadn’t noticed Gaara had been quiet the whole day. Even Shino said something. Do you know why?
((I’m sorry Hika-chan….you don’t want Gaara to be an emotionless B*****d and I thought this would be hilarious since it’s youXD))
Well actually he was in the back of the gourp. Heres the line up.
Kaito..Naruto..Haruka
…Sasuke…Yuki
Hikari…Shino..Sai
…...Gaara
He was looking at what was between Hikari’s hips that could be seen. She had no clue that he was even looking. He just looked at it with guy thoughts running through his mind.
“Well whatever. We’re almost there anyway.” Hikari commented and started walking backwards. She shut her eyes. She was the most aware out of all of them, except for this one incident. Gaara started staring at what was imbetween her shoulders a little farther down towards the chest area. And that is just when he became a frickin pervy mind. They finally got to the apartment and Gaara went into the bathroom to stop a nose bleed. ((Hika-chan…don’t kill me…))
Everyone got to their chores and since Shino and Gaara didn’t have grocery shopping to do they helped Kaito with the gardening. Where there were cabbiges, tomatoes, flowers, and such. Kaito started working near Gaara with shifting the dirt to plant some other things while Shino made sure the bugs pollinated the plants.
“I saw you staring at Hika-chan’s ‘feminine’ parts.” She giggled digging her shovel into the dart and he glared at her.
“Tell and I’ll kill you.” He threatened.
“Oh I’m not going to tell…she’ll be able to figure it out soon enough with you keep staring at her. Hehe.. I think it’s cute.” She smiled turning over the dirt. “I’m going to check on the others k?” Kaito went inside.
Shino was snickering where he was because he noticed too. Lets just say some VERY UNFRIENDLY words went between those two and they started throwing veggies at eachother. Mainly cabbiges because they were heavier, bigger, and tasted bland so if it landed in the mouth its not too good.
Oroichimaru was taken off of cooking duty and was just told to help clean the house. He noticed the fight and went out and stopped them.
“tsk, tsk. Fighting over two different girls now are we? Well now there is no choosing. No fighting or the wrath of lil Haru will come upon you.” He hissed.
------later that night----(note, Tori is still with her uncle)
The girls were going to stay over and they were chatting in the living room. Well everyone but Yuki and Kabuto.
“Hey where’s Yuki? We can’t play spin the bottle or truth or dare with out her.” Hikari commented.
“I think she’s in the library. Lets go get her.” They all stood up and opened the library door to see Kabuto and Yuki in a chair….
Her head was on his shoulder sleeping and a text book in her lap.
“Uhh…I was tutoring her and she just suddenly feel asleep.” Kabuto defended blushing red. Yuki stirred and woke up looking at the others and smiling.
“Hey ya guys!” she greeted and shut the text book. This didn’t make Sai very happy. He didn’t have Tori to tease around with.
So they all went into the living room except for Orocihimaru who claimed he was going to bed.
“Ok…Spin the bottle? Truth or dare? Take your pick!” Yuki declared and everyone settled on Truth or Dare because kissing someone they totally didn’t want to no body was up for.
“well…Hikari…truth or dare?” Yuki mused. She knew about the Gaara thing too.
“I have nothing to hide, but since you probably couldn’t come up with a good question dare.” She sighed. Yuki had a huge grin come on her face.
“this is purple pill, you get punished if you don’t do your dare or answer your question. So I dare you to give Gaara a lap dance.”((ok not like that...i don't know what to call it. so to all ya people that DO know what it is, its not that!!!))
“WHAT?!” Hikari shrieked. She did it anyway but had to be held back from going to the kitchen to get a knife to kill Yuki. Though Gaara fairly enjoyed the dance. ((of course…))
“fine…Shino truth or dare?” Hikari mumbled taking her seat again.
“dare.” He muttered in his deep voice.
“I dare you to give Haruka a kiss on the lips.” Hikari smiled and he leaned over pecking her on the lips. She had her light blush come on but nobody noticed since the light was all too bright.
“Sakura.”
“truth.”
“do you still love Sasuke?”
“as a friend yes. Sasuke?”
“dare.”
“hmmm I dare you to kiss either To-to-san or Yuki-chan.”
“whats with all the kissing?!” Kaito yelled not wanting to be it. Well he leaned over and gave her a five second one and then sat back in his spot satified. She was blushing madly scowling at Sakura while she had an apoligetic look.
“Kaito.”
“what do you want you bi-polaera invested Uweaka?”
“truth or dare dobe?”
“I’m not a drug so I’m not dobe. And truth.”
“are you seeing someone?”
“yes. I see quite a few people. I have eyes and I’m not blind dumb @$$.” He scowled at her answer.
“Sai, truth or dare?”
“Dare.”
“When you see Oto-chan next I dare you to practically make out with her, cofess your feelings, and ask if she feels the same. But until then…hold onto the lil stuffed animal I got from her house the other day.” She smiled handing him a stuffed frog that was just so cute. He stole it from her and cuddled it.
“oh yeah…I want Sammi back!” Yuki shrieked and Kaito tossed her a stuffed dog.
So the game continued and then everyone fell asleep. Well mostly everyone. Kaito stayed up watching and so did Sasuke. She kept glaring at him staying on the other side of the room from him.
So yeah…perfect party.
((well thankyou thankyou. The next chapter will be coming soon. This took three pages get that so it’s not short!! Yeah….again Hika-chan don’t kill me. So I think its kina obvious who chose who..then again I never said who Haruka chose. Oh well. This was pt1. Next chap tells what happened to Tori))
Chapter 5- dearest uncle pt2 by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
DISCLAIMER: i dont own naruto or anything like that, i just own everyone that's made up in here aka ocs.
Oto was driving Tori to where ever and she was sitting silent. Oto looked at his niece and smiled sweetly like they were best friends.
“so how was school lil Oto?”
“fine and don’t call me Oto. Call me Tori.” She hissed.
“ok ok. So how’s your aunt?” he asked a little more concerned.
“fine.”
“how are you doing?”
“fine.”
“is that all I’m going to get out of you is ‘fine’?”
“fine.” She spat giving him his answer. They drove for a few more minutes and came upon her auntie’s house.
“alright. Let’s go in.” he said getting out and opening the door for her. She got out and stomped on in.
Now your probably wondering why Tori just didn’t call on her cell phone to her friends or 911 right? Well in truth her took her cell phone away along with anything else she had. He had put that stuff in the trunk.
“Why do you hate me so?” Oto asked when he shut the door tight and locked it turning around to face her back. She growled and turned around looking demonic.
“Why do you think?! You killed my parents!” she yelled and ran up stairs to her room with a few tears escaping. She slammed her door and locked it. Tori leant on it a little and started to cry softly. She heard a knock and the voice of her ‘dearest uncle’ asking if he could come in. She punched the door for her answer.
Tori heard a car drive up in the drive way and peeked out her window. Her aunt had returned from work earily. Tori was trying to get the happy looking relative’s attention. Nothing worked so she unlocked her room and raced down stair when she heard the front door unlock and open.
“Aunti-” she didn’t even have time to finish what she was going to say when she heard a gun shot and her aunt dropped straight to the floor. Tori’s breath caught short and she froze.
Now all she had in relations was this murder? Some one who had gotten rid of all other relations? No.. just no…this couldn’t be happening.
Tori shaking lifted her head to look at him. “why…?” is all she manged to get out.
“hm she would of told my lil Tori. Can’t have that happen now can we?” she said and put the hand held away. “don’t worry, I’m not going to get rid of you. After all, you are quite talented.” He turned to look at his shaking niece. “your questions will recive answers tommorow. I’m going to make you some dinner and then you should get to bed. You have a break day tommorow.” He chuckled and went into the kitchen.
She realized that she didn’t have a exam tomorrow. It was every otherday. So she ate dinner watching carefully hers and his actions. She went to bed and locked the door and moved her desk in front of it along with a locked window. She could hardly sleep.
~next day~ :Erufu Apartment:
“where is Tori?!” Haruka yelled for the uptenth time that day. They had expected her to get back and hang out with them today. Haruka especially wanted Sai’s dare to go into charge. A lot of them were on edge about it too.
“I’ll go look for her. Maybe she’s sick.” Sai said opening the door. He left the apartment(wait doesn’t it seem more like a house?…maybe she own a whole bunch of apartments and they’re all connected XD)
He already knew where Tori’s house was because they had to pick up Fluffy when they were taking care of everyone’s pets.
Everyone sat around looking bored.
“so…now what do we do?” Naruto said fiddling with something on the carpet. Kaito rose up with a heroic look. She pointed to the upstairs “TO THE INTERNET!” she yelled.
Yuki, Haruka, and Hikari pointed along with triumphant smiles. Kaito rushed up stairs and grabbed her laptop from her room and brought it down to the living room. She plugged it into the big screen in there so everyone could see and she connected to the internet.
“hey…you said that like were a t.v. show, show us what all information you have on us.” Kabuto requested. Kaito got an evil smile and Haruka liked this idea. Hikari and Yuki plopped down on the couches with the naruto gang while Kaito and Haruka searched.
They went to Wikipedia and brought up each character.
The results-
Naruto seached: general summerization of the show.
Sasuke searched: known as emo king and avenger. A ton of info. A few hundred fan sites.
Sakura: not much
Gaara: a few thousand fan sites
Kabuto: hardly anything
Shino: not much but way more than Sakura
Sai: tons of stuff
Oroichimaru: a few million dissing sites. They clicked on the comment page for his and it showed half of everyone put ‘hes a snake scr*w*er’. So not many like him.
They laughed at some and got completely angered at others.
“ohhh so you like that?” Haruka mused and they both went to photobucket and typed in ‘naruto icons’. Came up millions of ones with Sasuke in them. Naruto started fuming till they came to one that had naruto holding up a marker and piece of paper with writing on it.
Quote- dear all naruto fans, Sasuke is NOT the main character, thank you.
-naruto: unquote
Naruto looked at Sasuke with a michiveous smile.
“Oh what now Sasuke! You just got dissed by me being on a computer!” Naruto mused and Sasuke scoffed.
“hehe nice!” Yuki said and gave Naruto a high five.
Oh boy…wait till the pairings…
~rewind a few hours~ :Tori Household:
Tori woke up from the little sleep she got. She got dressed and went downstairs carefully. She smelt pancakes and saw her uncle making them.
“oh! Tori dear your up already? Oh well, sit down and I’ll tell you everything after you eat.” He gave a cheerful smile.
So she sat down and ate them carefully seeing there was nothing bad about them and finished them.
“so why did you kill them?” Tori asked sitting back down from cleaning off her plate.
“Well you see, as a musician, the mangers and stuff pressure us to get high so we seem free. Thing is I saw you everyday and started teaching you how to sing when you were younger. When I started to get hooked on drugs, the slightest things set me off. And they said they were moving away to keep you from a bad envoirment. Your aunt tried to help. I’m still hooked on them and they make me bi polar pretty much. So It just fells a must to do some of the things I do…”
“What did you do with auntie’s body?”
“It’s on her bed…”
“She’s dead…at least you didn’t get rid of it.”
“I’m not going to kill you.”
“why?!” she yelled slamming her hands on the table. She was angry. He was her only relative that he hadn’t killed besides herself. So why was he sparing her?
“well I suppose you just remind me of me. At your age I love music to no end. The name…the attitude-”
“I am NOTHING like you!” she spat. “I won’t do that, I have friends, I won’t kill the people I love, and we’re as different as night and day besides the name!”
“well then…so be it…” he hissed and brought out his hand held again. She froze. So she was just there because they were alike. “if there’s nothing incommon they of course you don’t understand. So if you don’t…then I’ll just have to get rid of you.”
“well I would let you but I’m not up for seeing her done over by you.” And bang! Nope not a gun, it was more Sai’s fist to Oto’s head. He was knocked out cold…
Tori collapsed from being scared. She started to have a few tears come to her eyes but not flowing. Sai walked over and kneeled down next to her. He gave her a hug and whispered to her.
“shhh, shhh. It’s going to be ok Oto-chana…shhh it’s all over.” He said to her and she just cried like crazy on his shoulder. So they called the police, they took her aunt’s body away so it could be buried soon. And they put her uncle under arrest for many murders.
They asked where she would be staying and she told them she’ll let them know with in a week.
~going back to the Erufu Apartment~
So they started showing the pairings. First off was NaruSaku, both of them liked that. Next was SasuSaku….Sasuke started to have his eye twitch and Sakura was blushing like crazy. Then it was SasuHina, NaruHina, NejiHina, TenNeji, ect.
Reactions:
SasuHina: eyes twitchings
NaruHIna: awwws
NejiHina: grosses out
TenNeji: awws
KibaHina: awwws
ShinoIno: no comments
ShinoHina: iffyes
ShikaTema: gaara wanted to kill the comp
GaaHina: see ShikaTema
SasuIno: see nejihina
GaaLee: see 2 above
SasuNaru: puking and awwws and laughs
SaiSaku: sakura faints
Ect.
They ended and we’re laughing. In came from the door was a Tori and a Sai.
“awww we missed all the fun!” Sai whined. Tori looked at the four girls with a certain look.
“Sakura, your incharge, make sure they don’t kill eachother.” Hikari said and the five girls went into the library. Tori spilled out all that had happened. She was sobbing lightly and Hikari and Yuki we’re hugging her while Kaito and Haruka sat close listening.
“And now I have no family or place to stay…”
“That not true!” Yuki shouted, “you have us!” the others nodded.
“and you can stay here! There’s plenty of room.” Kaito said. They all nodded again. So now Tori would be living in the Erufu Apartment. With the naruto gang. So they all went back out to see Shino and Gaara throwing bad words and inults at eachother, same with Sasuke and Naruto. It was better than fist to fist fighting.
The door bell rang and Kaito went to answer it. It was ‘mysterious man’. He came in but not without a gleeful greeting from Kaito. He sat on the couch and Yuki snickered. Sasuke glared. And everyone else had confused looks.
“umm To-to…who’s he?” Haruka asked.
“ohh this is uhh…” Kaito started to get flustered for no reason. And he leaned over whispering something in her ear and she shook her head. He bonked her on the head.
“I’m Xay.” He said boredly.
“yeah…he’s my uhh bf.” She said blushing red.
“YOU NEVER TOLD US BOUT HIM!!!!!” everyone but Yuki and Xay yelled.
“well…” Kaito started coming up with lame excuses until Yuki shut her up and said,
“she didn’t tecanicly hide it because I knew about him. So she’s off the hook.” Yuki smirked.
Kaito grumbled and handed Yuki a five for lawyer payment.
“oh yeah…Sai….” Haruka had an evil smile and looked from Tori to Sai and back and forth.
“I’m lost…” Xay said. Kaito leaned over to him and quickly whispered what was going on and about Sai’s dare.
Sai took a deep breath and walked over to the confused Tori. He grabbed her waist and gave her a passionet kiss. She kissed him back and they broke apart.
“Oto-chana…I love you. D-do you love me?”

((complete and total cliffy! That’s all I’m gunna say.
~klk))
Chapter 6- untitled lives by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
DISCLAIMER: i don't own naruto
Tori was completely stunned. Right infront of everyone Sai had just confessd his feeling for her. She blushed deeply and didn't say anything. Instead she fainted.
All of the others gawked except the twins. They pouted not being able to get the answer.
"so she doesn't have stage fright, but she does have love fright?" Naruto asked confused.
"yes baka-koi." Sakura sighed not really still understanding how she was even able to call him that.
"hmm well while we're still making confesions..." Sasuke mumbled. He got up out his spot and grabbed Kaito and brought her to where Tori and Sai was. Except Sai and gotten Tori and him on the couch.
"Kaito Erufu..will you marry me?" he asked with a hopeful tone. Her mouth went a gape and everyone elses too. Xay just started glaring at him.
"w-w-what?!"
"I love you. You can go back with me and we can rebuild my clan and please. I'm sure your family won't miss--" he was cut off right there by a slap.
"for one I'm underaged still you dumbo, and second, your a effing asshole, and thridly, I wouldn't love you even if you were the only man alive!" she yelled at him demonicly and stormed out of the apartment slamming the door. Xay was up in a second and on her trail.
Sasuke just stood up and went back to his place not saying anything. No one said anything until Hikari suggested something.
"hey any one up for ice cream?"
"Stop it Hika." Haruka hissed.
"stop what? I'm trying to cheer people up." She defended.
"I don't care. You always end up being so happy during something that doesn't need it." Haruka looked at her with a demonic look daring her to contort back. And Hikari took the dare.
"Well it's better than trying to make everything depressing." She cleared her throat.
"What are you talking about?! I leave the situation alone! I don't keep on at it! Don't you get it?! Yuki's a pampered kid that doesn't know the meaning of 'sadness', Kaito's just some immature kid that just needs people to protect her because its of people like Sasuke out in this world and stuff that'd kill her if they don't get their way! I'm just some one who sees whats going on and keeps quiet to help with the happiness. Yeah that stuff was fun but it was so stupid! Tori just has her ideals just as bad and Kaito's and you... You are just ugh! You try to make eveyone think your there for them and act braver than you really are! Tell ya what! When you get up the courage to stab me in the back you can go back to acting like that! Intil then don't act like something you are DEFINETLY NOt!" she shrieked and ran out the door shaking the house with the door slaming. Everyone was taking Haruka's words in. By the begining of the little speach Tori had awoken.
Yuki got up and just went to the library. Kabuto was right behind her. It suprised a lot of them because Yuki wasn't the book type.
Shino got up and left the apartment closing the door quietly. Sasuke just got up and went onto the roof and Naruto and Sakura went to one of the bedrooms not really wanting to be with this. Sai and Tori left as well but just went another bedroom because he wanted to talk to her.
That left Hkari and Gaara....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shino had caught up with Haruka but just watched her from a distance. She wasn't exactly crying...but she was just fuming.
"Haruka." Shino said stoticly.
"What do you want Shino?" she asked calming down very little and sighed.
"Haruka-" He didn't get to finish what he was going to say because she broke out and hugged him. She didn't start crying. She just hugged him tightly.
"Shino..I want to go back to your world...I hate it here. Please...?"
"When we are, I'd be happy for you to come." the tinest bit of a smile creeped on to her face as he hugged her back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yuki was looking through a shelf of books for something on stars. Kabuto walked up and handed her a book.
"I think that'll help." he said smiling at her.
"thanks." she muttered and went to sit down on one of the couches in the middle of the room. She layed the book on her lap and started flipping through it. Kabuto sat next to her.
"I thought exams we're over."
"no. there was some attack on the school at night so now they're taking place next week on monday and wedsday. so I'm cramming." she muttered back a reply.
"then I can help."
"sure." so Kabuto started helping her study.
"your smart, why would you need to cram?" he asked.
"reasons. studying is my sulking methood." she giggled. after that they just talked about random things.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Naruto...what are we going to do? I mean, if we stay here much longer both of our worlds may get messed up." Sakura sighed, she looked up at the pacing Naruto.
"well we just need to find a way back soon. that's all I can see. I mean, Shino and Gaara are getting attached, and then Sasuke may end up killing Kaito and that Xay dude. it's only reasonable."
"Oroichimaru is planning something I bet. Everyone's weaknesses apparently grew in this world more so than in ours." Sakura said agreeing though with him.
"than it's settled. The ones out of the girls that want to come back with us can, and the ones that stay we need to make sure don't remember anything I guess." they concluded their two peron meeting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke looked over to where he heard footsteps and laughter. He saw Kaito holding Xay's hand and giggling at something he apparently said. She wasn't mad or anything anymore. He sighed not really wanting to look at it.
"So when they go back will you go with them?" Xay asked. Kaito shook her head.
"unless I'm like kidnapped or you come with. I'm going no wheres." she laguhed.
And that gave Sasuke and idea....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HIkari sat quiet as did Gaara. Haruka came through the door with Shino and a couple minutes later so did Kaito and Xay. Though Xay was only there for a few minutes before he left.
Sai and Tori had come out of the bedroom. Sai with a triumphent smile on his face while Tori was clinging to his arm behind him blushing furiously mummbling incohearent things.
Sasuke came in the romm sitting next to Gaara. And in came Sakura with Naruto.
They started cooking dinner then noticed Yuki and Kabuto weren't there when they were done.
"hey does anyone know where those two are?" Hikari asked.
"Library is what I would say." Oroichimaru mused.
Everyone went to the library and opened the door to find the biggest shocker in this thing so far. Last time they had found Yuki sleeping on Kabuto's shoulder. It was kind or like daja vou except the action the two were doing.
Kabuto and Yuki were lip locking. More specifically, kind of making out.
"Ok you two!! Stop it! Yuki! Wait till your of legal age!" Hikari yelled and eveyone else had their mouth agape. The two stopped suddenly and blushed like crazy.
"umm..."
"no excuses for this." Tori started laughing along with everyone else and apparently everything had been amended. They went to dinner and eveyone was talking and laughing. Eveyone thought things would be good again.
Little did they know, schemers for the disbenifit were amoung them...

((yeah I know, longish time no write. any way comment and rate pwease! that means you too Haruka and Hikari please!!! I'm working on the next chapter to 'begining of out quest' for the tales from hanagukre. so yeah. thank you loyal fans for reading!
~klk))
Chapter 7- Confessons by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
*insert sample disclaimer* kinda song fic.
~*~
Life Live
Hope Dream
Sorrow no where to be found
Till I think about it all
~*~
Well then came the day Xay moved. Not to much sadism around. He and Kaito had broken up a few weeks before.
Exams were finally over. So no more waiting around for the naruto gang.
We join them on a day of a seren morning-
“UCHIHA!!!!” came voice sounding pissed.
“What do you want loser?”
“WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY TOTH PASTE?”
“Nothing dimwit.”
“I DON’T BELIEVE THAT CRAP!”
“BOTH OF YOU CORK IT OR I’LL CORK YOUR ASS!” Haruka yelled. She was getting tired of this. She really was going to cork both of them. A craft store was just down the street.
“Fine…” they both grumbled.
“Can’t you two find some better way to vent your anger?” Hikari asked walking into the library. Gaara right behind her.
So yes, they were still fighting. For the most part all back to normal.
~*~
We lurk in the night wondering why were here
Find no reason and go on
Got nothing and don’t care for some reason
~*~
Oroichimaru was sitting with Kabuto going over his plan.
“Um..Oroichimaru-sama?”
“What?”
“I’m not too sure I want to go along with that plan.”
“Then you have a better suggestion?!”
“Wait it out?”
“You are incompetent.” Oroichamru hissed and got up leaving the boy to think.
~*~
The questions we have
Can I do what’s right?
Can I say what I need to?
Can I do what’s right?
Can I leave it all behind?
Can I do what’s right?
~*~
“Did you hear!” Tori shouted at the group at lunch bursting in with a newspaper.
“What is it Oto-chana?” Sai asked looking puzzeled.
“He…he escaped….my unlce…hes out again! They said, that a man was his last visitor with pale skin. He was wearing a coat and had so they couldn’t get much else besides that he had long hair.” She concluded looking down.
They all gasped and Oroichmaru stayed out of the conversation chuckling silently to himself. Kabuto eyed Oroichimaru. What was he up to?
~*~
Can I?
Can I confess?
Can I own up?
Can I live down?
~*~
Tori sat in her room with Sai. Tori was silently crying and Sai was just watching her. Until Sai pulled her on his lap and wrapped his arms around her waist starting to kiss her neck gently.
“shh…don’t worry.” He whispered to him. “I won’t let him anywhere near you. He’ll be caught soon.” She nodded lightly smiling a bit.
A man was watching through the window to her room every move with a smirk.
~*~
I can confess my fears
I can confess my hopes
I can confess my wrongs
I can confess my rights
I can confess myself to you
~*~
“Shut up.” Kaito said walking around with grocery bags in hand. They just got chores done. Not really caring who did them.
“Why should I? Its not my fault your brothers got themselves imp-” Sasuke was cut off by Kaito slamming him against a wall with fire practically in her eyes.
“I told you to shut up! You don’t know all of it just from some little hightlights of the story! Everyone knows yours, so shut up!” she yelled then started walking away picking the bags she dropped up again.
He walked next to her after regaining his composre and kissed her on the cheek. She rubbed the spot with the back of her hand.
“Then tell me it.” He finalized not going to stop till she told.
“Life takes its tolls on the world, the world on people, and people on life. My brothers had friends in gangs and they gangs threatened that they’d burn down everything with meaning to them. So they joined and during a heist I guess they refused to do anything. Again guessing they came to some football game and shot them down. The other…no clue where he went. They found his body a few weeks ago.” She sighed looking at the sky where rain clouds were moving in. “And I’ll probably end up like them. I hope I do. If not, atleast for something good.” She started walking again and Sasuke caught up grabbing her hand.
The smallest fraction of a smile crept onto her face as they walked home. He gave her another kiss on the cheek and she didn’t wipe it away.
They people behind a corner saw the whole thing and didn’t think much besides that she was going to be that way with out a good cause, and him. Just in the way.
~*~
I can confess my fears
I can confess my hopes
I can confess my wrongs
I can confess my rights
I can confess myself to you
~*~
Hikari shrank away into her book as Gaara closed the door. Haruka was fast asleep on the couch with a book on her face. No way she was waking up. Shino was right next to her sleeping.((is it amazing you never hear of Shino sleeping that much.))
Gaara walked up to her and threw the book somewhere. Hikari just gulped. What did she do?
He cornered to a shelf and leaned down to her. He gave her a kiss on the lip and not moving. No words before or after. Just that. Left speechless when they broke apart she just stared at the smirking red head.
~*~
No hiding anymore
Found what I need
The confessions of it all
Lead you to be
So don’t be concerned when I come flying in
With my smile on
Because my confessions win
~*~
Yuki and Kabuto were chatting while Sakura helped them with dinner. The master chef Yuki was cooking while Kabuto got supplies and needs. Sakura was placing things at the table.
Sasuke and Kaito walked in placing the groceries in their proper places.
“So hows the love birds?” Kaito asked Sakura giggling lightly with her.
“Eh, no kisses that I’ve seen.” And that hit the funny bone. They both bursted out laughing.
Yuki came by and hit them on the head as everyone started piling in.
Tori was no longer crying. Sai right behind her.Hikari’s face was becoming less red. Gaara still smirking. Naruto was covered with dirt heading to wash off his hands before eating. Sakura rubbing the bump that Yuki made on her head. Sasuke just boredly walking in. Kaito rubbing her bump as well. Yuki smiling contently along with Kabuto. Haruka yawning boredly then resting her head on Shino’s shoulder while he sat there not exactly caring about the way always tired girl acted.. Oroichimaru, walked in so innocently. Yeah right.
~*~
The questions we have
Can I do what’s right?
Can I say what I need to?
Can I do what’s right?
Can I leave it all behind?
Can I do what’s right?

I can confess my fears
I can confess my hopes
I can confess my wrongs
I can confess my rights
I can confess myself to you
~*~
After dinner Tori and Kaito got on coats since it started raining.
“We’re going to get some extra clothes and stuff k? I think everyone should stay here for the night.” Tori told them walking out the door with Kaito closing it.
About an hour or less trip.
They didn’t come back at all that night…
~*~
No hiding anymore
Found what I need
The confessions of it all
Lead you to be
So don’t be concerned when I come flying in
With my smile on
Because my confessions win
~*~
((hope you likey. I made up the song by my self!!!))

Life Live
Hope Dream
Sorrow no where to be found
Till I think about it all
We lurk in the night wondering why were here
Find no reason and go on
Got nothing and don’t care for some reason

The questions we have
Can I do what’s right?
Can I say what I need to?
Can I do what’s right?
Can I leave it all behind?
Can I do what’s right?
Can I?
Can I confess?
Can I own up?
Can I live down?

I can confess my fears
I can confess my hopes
I can confess my wrongs
I can confess my rights
I can confess myself to you

I can confess my fears
I can confess my hopes
I can confess my wrongs
I can confess my rights
I can confess myself to you

No hiding anymore
Found what I need
The confessions of it all
Lead you to be
So don’t be concerned when I come flying in
With my smile on
Because my confessions win

The questions we have
Can I do what’s right?
Can I say what I need to?
Can I do what’s right?
Can I leave it all behind?
Can I do what’s right?

I can confess my fears
I can confess my hopes
I can confess my wrongs
I can confess my rights
I can confess myself to you

No hiding anymore
Found what I need
The confessions of it all
Lead you to be
So don’t be concerned when I come flying in
With my smile on
Because my confessions win
Chapter 8 by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
*insert sample disclaimer* second to last chappy my loyal fans. when i finish all my seriries i start new ones for those who still love humor and tradey mixed. yes i know some does not call for it, but we all need a smile.
Crying…that’s all that could be heard. The lonely girl in the room heard cries from outside the door. In a small part of the world she’d never see again.
A man stood right outside the door watching another girl try and fight back against an army of boys a few years older than her. The man then entered the lonely girl’s room.
“well…how are you little sound bird?” he hissed. The girls eyes widened as a bloody girl was thrown next to her shaking to at least sit up.
The lonely girl rushed to help her friend up.
“Why…?” whimpered the girl with a few bruises herself on her arms, legs, and back.
“We got paid good.” A boy came in leaning against the door with a smirk.
Who were they you ask? Oto Tori and a band of gangers that had killed so many.
Was this the end…?
~*~
Its raining its pouring
Some one is missing
Went outside
Woke up no where near paradise
And never saw the morning
~*~
The rest of the gang looked around. Oroichmaru had dissaperared to who knows where that morning. Hikari was sitting in the living room crying lightly. Yuki was hugging her trying to make her stop. What else could a friend do?
“I’ll find my way home,
If I have no map
If I have no guide
If I have no path
I’ll still come home.” Haruka sand with Sai. It was some of the lyrics that Tori had jotted down on notes and things that they both read. Sasuke sat there quiet and Kabuto did as well. Gaara was sitting next to Hikari with his normal emotionless face but an arm around her.
“Well what are we doing here?! Lets go find them!” Naruto yelled then pumped a fist in the air.
“Naruto, we have no clue where they went. With out a hint there’s just a goose chase to pursue.” Sakura sighed.
Haruka was flipping through the note book with most of the lyrics Tori had written. Then she came to one. It was titled ‘Tears for the Lost’. She read it over a few times until she thought she got it.
“You guys…where is Beldango Boulavard?”
~*~
Crying silently
Behind the walls of an ally
Where the dreams were detested
On Beldango Boulavard
To a sure for the rested

It's not chairity
It's a feeling
It's not pitty
It's a missing
There's only one thing you can give them
Tears to show you miss them
It's not chairity
It's not pitty
It's tears for the missing
~*~
They arrived at the Beldango Boulavard which happened to have a few buildings on one side and right across from them was a cematary.
“Ok, so behind the walls of an ally suggests that they’re in one of these buildings.” Haruka pointed to two buildings with an ally imbetween.
“Whoa, how do you know that this isn’t a quoincidence?” Sasuke asked glaring at her thinking it was just some game she was pulling.
“Cause she’s like physic. She ended up thinking that a teacher had put up a prank for April Fool’s day. She had been absent for a week. She was right. We all got hit by a water bucket.” Haruka concluded. The other two girls started listing other times as such.
“Ok I get it!” Sasuke barked. “Which building first?”
“Left.” Shino said stoticly looking over Haruka’s shoulder.
~*~
Lost behind a mask
For the situation
You find it underneith the time
Never making space to apoligize
Just leaving and running is easier
That is until they realize what's left
~*~
The building they entered was the older one. It looked ruin down. The sufficed the ‘what’s left’ part of the line. The real story was behind the building and why it looked like that.
“Why does this building look this way? Weren’t this and the other one built at the same time?” Sakura asked as they went through the dark building and started heading up the stairs.
“Yes, the thing is, this one was almost burned down.” Hikari said walking at the back of the group.
“You see, there was a dancer that lived at the top of this apartment complex. She was in a gang, got involved by just living here. One day she decided to quite and knew they’d kill her since they gang was famous for arson. So she left and they, thinking she still was up there set fire to the place. They eventually found her and killed her but she tried to run.” Yuki said as they crept closer to the third floor of the twenty story building.
“Oh, well that explains it.” Kabuto said right behind her.
They reached the either floor and heard nothing but little scratches.
“Hm.. It should be this building. It’s the only one that fits the song’s description.
~*~
Crying silently
Behind the walls of an ally
Where the dreams were detested
On Beldango Boulavard
To a sure for the rested

It's not chairity
It's a feeling
It's not pitty
It's a missing
There's only one thing you can give them
Tears to show you miss them
It's not chairity
It's not pitty
It's tears for the missing
~*~
They started up now on the fifteenth floor with the scratches getting louder and chuckles and laughter being added into it.
“There shouldn’t be anyone here if it’s a run down building.” Sai hissed thinking they did get the right one.
They started running up the stairs. They heard the laughter and chuckles stop as they got closer. The scratches got louder as did the sound of now shuffling feet and muffled conversations.
They came to the top floor and it was like a foyer. There were several doors. But what was on the floor got them more. So many red stains. Fresh red stains.
On the doors were painted the sign of the Arson gang. They looked around. They each went in groups of two or three to each door.
Opening each one at a time slowly. Its when Yuki, Hikari, and Haruka opened up the door they were at that they froze.
“What’s in yours?” Gaara whispered sharply and they all gathered to the door.

That was the door the blood led to. That was the door the scratching was coming from. That was the door they were looking for. But what did they find inside of it all?
~*~
No smiles
No frowns
No laughter
No sound

It's not chairity
It's a feeling
It's not pitty
It's a missing
There's only one thing you can give them
Tears to show you miss them
It's not chairity
It's not pitty
It's tears for the missing
~*~

((yes another type of songfic. Next chap is the final chapter then comes the triqual. XD
-klk (click for those of you who stuck with the series yet can’t remember how to pronouce my nickname.)))
Chapter 9- choices oh choices by Kaito_Erufu
Author's Notes:
I don't own naruto, just my friends characters. and my own duh. NO ONE OWNS ME XD
They looked in the room to with sorrowful faces and seemingly zoned out. There on the floor lied a barely conscious, blood died, bruised, and cut up Tori. What else was the same with Kaito, only unconscious.

The scratching sound had apparently been Tori, with a hard effort, to raise her arm and hit the wall. The room had barely any light and it seemed as if the door blended with the walls.

“H…h…h-help…” Tori croaked out. She was fighting to keep her eyes open, thinking that if she closed them, she’d fall into the bottomless abyss and never awake.
Sai rushed in. Not in his playful manner as when her uncle had first kidnapped her to her house, but in a more frightened manner. He did not embrace her. He did nothing but bring try to pick her up. Seeing as her wounds would split her in half at the slightest touch, he was trying to be careful. Yuki and Sasuke rushed to Kaito as Hikari went over to join Sai.

“Who did this?!” Kabuto hissed out into the hall. There was one way up and one way down. Those were the stairs they just came off of. So the people that had harmed the two girls wouldn’t have left.

That was going to be unfortunet for the rest of them.
“Us..” came a little bit of a hiss. They turned around and saw the Arsons and Oto Tori.
“Wait…the Arsons…the gang? What do you have to do here? And what’s with taking both of them?” Haruka asked suspiciously being stumped.
“Erufu owes up quite a bit of money ya see. We just thought we’d make it less for her if she came in and gave a little debt repayment.” One of the front of the gang chuckled.

“And my lil niece…I just wanted a small family reunion with her.” Oto hissed.
Yuki came up behind Gaara, Shino, Haruka, and Kabuto.

“They’re going to make a break for downstairs. Hikari is going to call 911 for help, Kabuto, you come and help me make sure they get down there ok. The rest of you three can handle them?” Yuki whispered to them.

Gaara raised a hand in position. “I think we can manage.” Haruka smirked back at her.

They felt the others come up behind them. “On three you all make a break for it.” Yuki whispered to them where they other three infront could hear. Apparently Tori had finally slipped out of consciousness.

“One…two…three!” Haruka shouted the three and Sai, Sasuke, and Hikari broke off towards the stairs with Yuki and Kabuto right behind them and the sleeping girls.
Some of the gang members broke out at them and Yuki along with Kabuto started trying to fend them off. About two gang members made it past and Oto Tori was one going along with them.

The other three cursed under their breath and got in front of the rest of the gang.
Gaara’s sand rushed from it’s gourd and plumiting itself into a wall right infront of them. Shino had his little friends start off with a little scare then headed in with a few shurniken.
Haruka just broke out with her fists of fury. She socked one in the jaw and that drew attention to her.
“Haruka! Lets just get out of here! We don’t have to deal with them!” She heard Shino shout. She was going to yell back that she agreed, but she got punched in the stomach. She growled and whipped out a pocket knife shoving it in their arm. She made a break to the boys at the stairs still trying to hold off the gang.
The sand began to go back into the gourd, reveiling to the still standing members that the three were gone.
~*~
Yuki and Kabuto were racing to catch back up with the other five. They had stayed behind to make sure the ones that had began to chase them were held off. Unfortunetly, several of them were able to get past.
“This is bull Yuki.”
“Yeah, I know. Theres nothing we can do really.”
~*~
“We’re almost there.” Hikari shouted to them. She was in the lead seeing as the boys had to go slower, careful not to inflict anymore wounds on the two girls.

“Not likely…” They heard a hiss and they all stopped seeing in the door way Oroichimaru.

“Uh oh..” Sai said and Sasuke just growled. There was the exit. Right behind that snake.

“Oroichimaru!” a voice yelled. But it wasn’t one of the three. It was Oto Tori. He came up so the three were surrounded. “Which ones do we kill again?” he smirked.

“hmm atleast the snow girl and that Kaito girl. Hm, and I know you want your niece gone. Go ahead. I’m waiting.” Oroichimaru answered.

Before they knew it Sai was kicked in the back by Oto and Sasuke punched in the side. They both dropped them. Hikari just stood there. There was nothing she could do. Tears started to swell up in her eyes.

Oto grabbed Tori as she started to open her eyes barely. “Good bye.” He chuckled mimickly.
She managed a smirk and brought up a shakily hand. “bye…” she croaked and chakara seiged from her hand as she placed it on his wrist and he dropped her yelling in pain about it burning.

Kaito was barely awake and lying on the floor as the gang members came over. Tori staggered up and a few steps back trying to manage steps over to Kaito, but only having Sai grab her and pull her back.
“Sai…n-no…”

“She’ll be fine. Your not going to want to be over there when this happens.” Sai responded to her plea. Sasuke was over near Hikari who was dialing 911. Hikari gave him a kunai that she had and ran for behind a table. Sasuke charged at Oroichimaru starting his own little battle.

Kaito was on the ground still smirking. She slowly pulled her arm out from under her to show a knife like dagger. They looked at her like she was crazy until she turned into a piece of dust and slit the back of a gang members arm. Sai came in and got her out of there and next to Tori. The members started advancing as Oto Tori had regained his composer.

Tori was shaking again. “Kaito…pain..fear..all of that crap. Think and get up. We’re going to die if we don’t.” Tori whispered to her.

“eh…leave the world and people happier and better than you found it. I planted a tree and took care of a garden. I think that qualifies.” She croaked a little from trying to giggle. They both stood up as Sai was fending off some of them.

They made a hand sign and started focusing chakra. The had their eyes closed then shot them open as Sai moved out of the way.

“Blood Twin Fear.” They spoke stoticly and a wave of red went over the floor and became puddles of crimson blood under them. The gang members and Oto sunk into the puddles. The shoulders and above stuck out. Sai had apparently gone and to help Sasuke.

Hikari was running to them with a smile on her face and they smiled back. That was until she saw someone.
Oto Tori was coming up from behind both girls as the one in the puddle became a puff of smoke. He had two knives in hand. Everything seemed to move in slow motion after that. He stabbed both girls in the back and they fell to the ground unconscious.

Hikari screamed but kept running. Her eyes started to glow. She was angry as hell and was going to kill him. She took out a pen that she had and stabbed him right in the heart. The ink entered his system and Sai along with Sasuke pulled her off of him when he fell to the ground. The others came rushing in and they got outside as several dozen police cars and a few ambulances pulled up.

Police jumped out and ran inside starting to grab all the others. Medical assistians rushed over to the two unconscious girls, picking them up and hurring them to the ambulances.
Was everything going to be good again?
As police officers brought out the Arson Gang Members and Oto Tori.
Naruto and Sakura emerged from the police cars. They had gone, so double showed up than what they would of sent.
~*~
~*~
~*~
Beep….Beep….Beep…

That was a good sound. It told them that the two girls were still alive. A nurse walked in and told the group that they’d be ready to leave in a week.

“Ugh..I hate blood..” Kaito croaked. She turned her head to the wall so she didn’t’ have to look at the donation blood being hooked up to her and Tori.

“So? It’s keeping you alive.” Sasuke hissed at her when the nurse left. Sai was next to Tori’s bed chatting with Haruka and Yuki.

“When are we going home?!” Naruto wailed. He was sitting in a chair backwards when Sakura punched him on the head.

“Idiot!” she yelled at him.

“that is a good question though.” Hikari said leaning her head on Gaara’s shoulder. Him standing there as if not caring.

“Well. We have Oroichimaru’s body in a coffin that we have to give to the Sound when we get back. I suppose we could use a tape to get up home.” Kabuto said leaning on the wall.

“We did tape it. Just thought we might as well.” Haruka chipped in throwing him her backpack. It had the tape and food in it along with a few other tapes.

“I’m not even going to ask.” Yuki laughed. So did everyone else.
~*~
Kabuto had the things hooked up so they could head back to the Naruto world.

“Alright. We can only hold it open for about five minutes. So everyone decied. Well you five anyway.”
Yuki, Haruka, and Tori raised their hands. Hikari and Kaito stepped back. They weren’t really wanting to go back.

“Ok, lets go. Grab your stuff and hop in.” he said gesturing to the TV that’s TV screen was now glowing. They all nodded.

Yuki, Kabuto, Shino, Haruka, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, jumped in. Tori gave one last look at them and waved as she jumped in. Sasuke gave Kaito a hopeful look and she shook her head. Gaara looked at Hikari and she shrunk back a little. He grabbed her hand and kissed her on the lips then pulled her in the TV with him.

Sasuke started laughing and gave her one last look then she sighed.

“What else do I have if Mr. SunShine just pulled in the last of my friends. Fine.” She sighed again grabbing a few things such as the pictures and books quickly before jumping in with Sasuke.

They all arrived at a hill right outside Konoha. Sai got on his knee grabbing Tori’s hand.

“Will you marry me?” he asked kind of playfully at the same time being serious.

She jumped and hugged him around the neck repeating. “YES YES YES!!”

Sasuke smirked and did the same.
“no.” came Kaito’s short answer.
“Aww why not?” he whined.
“Because you’re a copy cat.”
“That’s because the Sharningan, and besides, Kakashi has that title.”
“So?”
“Please?”
“no.”
“Pretty please?”
“no.”
“Please?”
“Sure.”
“really?!”
“no.” and this continued till they got to the village where the rest were laughing like crazy.
“Please?”
“no!”
“Please?”
“FINE!!! YES!!! OK?!” she shrieked practically ripping her hair out. He just smiled at her.
“Yay.” Everyone laughed. Everything was going to be ok, they guessed anyway.
~*~
There have been the historic sayings and lines that are just remarkable.
Caverns, measureless to men.
90% of everything is crap.
Summer clothes 75% off.

But none better than…
THE END!

HA YOU WISH!! No the madness shall continue! Besides, we gotta know what happens with Sai and Tori now don’t we? Thank you few loyal fans that have stuck with this all the way.

So yes. There will be a triqual. Not a trilogy because I’m thinking of making a forthqual.

Look out for Madness Version 3.0

~klk
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5738