Emo ( ish ? ) poetry by SweetLullaby
Summary: This is all the stuff I find in all my old notebooks . ( try to) Enjoy .
Categories: General Fiction, Non-Naruto Fiction Characters: None
Genres: Poetry
Warnings: Dark
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 917 Read: 5220 Published: 05/07/07 Updated: 11/07/07

1. Chapter 2 : Cruelty by SweetLullaby

2. Chapter 1 : Yes . by SweetLullaby

3. Chapter 3 : Failure by SweetLullaby

4. Chapter 4 by SweetLullaby

5. Chapter 5 untitled by SweetLullaby

Chapter 2 : Cruelty by SweetLullaby
Author's Notes:
Bite me , I was really mad at my supposed friends at school for always bossing me around and others for mercilessly taunting me with their ' superiority ' .
A word that that describes you , you lieying fool . Parading yourself , and socially destroying those who you feel are ' inferior ' to you .
Do you adore my pain , as I suffer from you - vain ? You only inflict what makes you feel incredible .
So , who are you - dictator ? Masquerade - your emotions , youm mlie till ' no truth remains - you fool slowly became insane .
To what horror must you bestow upon me ? 'Superior ' to me ? Am I not equivalent to you ? There is nothing more of hich shall explain , of what shall remain of you - ' superior ' insane - cruel and numb .
Chapter 1 : Yes . by SweetLullaby
So here I am , failing to make anything interisting in this utterly peculiar place I call ' home ' . I do beleive these poems are quite .... mediocre compared to other beautiful works of art by people like Uzamaki_fluff and all that jazz .
Shoot me .
Do all that you will , for I don't think any of these poems even involve any Nauto characters if you really think about it .
Oh , my , I ' m at it again !
* hinata comes on stage *
Hinata : umm ...errm .. Well , if youn don't like any of these , most of SweetLullaby ' s..how do I say this without insulting anyone but myself ..?
SweetLullaby : * grabs mic from Hinata * Most of my stories are about Hinata , most recent one is Hinata's diary , though she warned me not to publish it . The first chapter is up .
Kiba : In my opinion , ALL of your stories are Hinata-centric , but , I have to say I enjoyed the one where Hina and I get married . * grin *
Hinata : wha-when was this ? !

... That was me getting bored . Try not to fall asleep while reading these , okay ? i don't blame you for leaving this after the 2nd chapter .
Chapter 3 : Failure by SweetLullaby
Author's Notes:
This is how I feel , for I have been looked down upon for so long . Sorry that these are sooo unpoetic . But , it is true that I skipped meals and even got sick of just writing the livelong day !! .. I'm much better now , however . To say never I came is a tad overlydone .
My career I have spent , writing end to end - and yet none of it ever pays off . Who - might I as - would read this- my task , this work of which forced me to cough ? Sickness became , of me ( oh , for shame ! ) to dine at the table , never I came .
My ink flows for none , not even I , who tried to get this ' work of art ' to you - pages and pages of my attempts . Read by no other then myself , these ideas have been placed into the back shelf . Gathering dust , such a waste of time....
No matter how hard , or how long i try , merely few have received attention desreved , and only that none gave me ' fame ' . For wasted time , that fame was shot down - simple second .
And so , I set down my pen , and clear this - the back shelf - to let other have that I call ' Glory ' .
Chapter 4 by SweetLullaby
Author's Notes:
Emo poem about when I felt I was down and out . This is me complaining that I was dumped . This is me back in a time where I actually sounded poetic . I had to change some of the rhymes coz ' they seriously didn't make sense . I found this along with other stories that I was about to throw away . the entire notebook went for pages with random stuff in it !!! A poem from 2006 . I hope you don 't get mad .
Love supposedly makes the world go round ,
mine , however , has gone to lost and found .
I can 't say I blame him , the world has come to its horrible end .
We're doomed for all eternity , yet I ' m happy we had this journey . Realization hit me - oh that little prick ! Beloved who beat my heart ever so quick .
I ' m tired of this life that I ' m supposedly living ,
yet everyone must live to find love's greatest sting .
His eternal farewell , this heart 's slowing beat ,
I cry as this world shatters to its defeat .
This was proof of it everything , it could be broken twice - however , what of thrice ?
Nonexistent now , and inspiration burns out ,
I couldn't stand being away from you , and now that ' s the only thing I want true .
Every day is misery , so many reminders - how I miss His smile . been in the dark .
I ' ll be alright in time , waiting beneath the trees with your strangest remarks .
Now I suffocate , for too long have I been in the dark . I ' ll take the advice to move along , however remember if I see that Golden green once again .
Chapter 5 untitled by SweetLullaby
Author's Notes:
This is me from quite a while ago , complaining that I wasn't gonna see my friends at school anymore . It's a love/hate relationship . I had to change schools , that's why . Say what you must !
Is it good to be without you ?
Is it even true ?
Without you life would be just weird ,
afraid , just as I have feared .


Even though you pushed me 'round
Our laughter was in half the sound
Tugging at eachothers' arms ,
Though it never brought us harm


Squeeze the fun out of each other ,
Saying things to think , " Oh , brother "
And jst to let you know , life is not
Fun without you , it's ought


To get each other to smile ,
Even if 'twas just a while
Remember times we seemed in rhymes
As confusing and strange ,


I always had to keep ' you in range '
Also , when we'd eat eachothers' minds
Tell the stories of our greatest finds
Wishing this would never end ,
It's true that you are still my friend....
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5561