Battle of the OC's!!! by prettypup
Summary: Attention all OC makers! See how much people like your OCs here. Post them and see what people say in the reviews!
Categories: Fan Ninja Bingo Book Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 1739 Read: 9078 Published: 16/06/07 Updated: 31/07/07

1. Introduction by prettypup

2. My OCs!!!!! by prettypup

3. My OC's by KupKakeKitten

4. My Newly Made OC by Oshiyama

5. Chapter 5 by chidori458

5. Chapter 5 by chidori458

Introduction by prettypup
Author's Notes:
This is my new idea! Hope y'all like it!
OK! I got this idea out of no where but I think people will like it. I'm having a BATTLE OF THE OC's, meaning that people can post there OC's. Then people can post what they think about the OC's in the reviews and vote for their favorites! So whether you love to make creative OC's or want to see some of these OC's for yourself, please participate in anyway you can! Please, another important issue...NO cursing on your entries (c'mon people i'm trying to make this as kid friendly as possibe) NO Yaoi or Yuri (sorry, i don't hate gay people but its just one of my rules...PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS) and NO lemon related things or anything you know wouldn't be appropriate because my parents read these things and they NEVER want to see ANYTHING inappropriate in my stories (even in round robins) Please follow these rules or they'll kill me! Also, if you don't follow the rules, i'll just delete the entire story and that'll be no fun...
OK here are some non-violation related rules.
Just put the name of your character, some characteristics (hair and eye color, height, weight, age, gender bla bla bla) some personality traits, who they have a crush on or something (BUT REMEMBER NO LEMON OR YAOI/YURI) and if you want to you can write a paragraph about how you came up with the character or a short story about the character or something. Okey dokey! I think that's everything. I hope this works. Feel free to post suggestions to make this whole thing more interesting. I'm not that great at creating OC's, but I created a few. They're in the next chapter. Let's get this started with Lanka, Duke, and Tagato! (my OC's)
My OCs!!!!! by prettypup
Author's Notes:
Here I my OCs to get you started!
My OC's aren't that great but I'm making them just as an example of how you should post.
NOTE: Actually, my brother, Itaru, who doesn't have a log in on this website, gave me the idea about two of these OCs (Duke and Tagato) so...THANX ITARU!

My first OC (the one I made on my own)

Name: Lanka (I know, strange name. first thing that popped into my head)
Age: 13
Gender: Female
Height: who really cares....maybe like, 5'2"
Weight: ok i hate it when people make their OCs super skinny so i'm going to say 125 lbs
Rank: Genin
Hair Color: Onyx (kinda like a really really dark gray) with two white stripes in the middle (so she looks like a skunk!)
Eye Color: Purple (my favorite color)
Personality Traits: Quick-tempered, irratable, a little bit emo (i don't know why, i think its funny)
Summary: Ok. Lanka's a character with sad past who seems to hate almost everybody. I'm not saying she's evil, but just a little mean. Duke and Tagato (my other OC's) always get on her nerves and she's always calling them mean names and minorly injuring them. She has the Kaku sealed inside her (seven-tailed demon badger, look it up) That's why she has those stripes on her hair. She's an orphan because when she was forcefully possessed by the Kaku, her father had to be sacrificed and she accidentally killed her abusive mother when she was only five years old. She was found by a jounin from the leaf village (i haven't decided what village she was from origanally) and he became her adoptive father and ninja sensai.

My next OCs (with help from Itaru)

Name: Duke (Itaru thought of the name, much better than Lanka, isn't it)
Age: 11 (Itaru said he wanted him to be like, 15 but i was like " 11 year olds are so adorable" and he was like, "fine")
Gender: Male
Height: no idea 4'10"?
Weight: ... um 90lbs
Rank: Genin (i know he's a little young to be a genin but heck, 11 year olds are so cute)
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: dark blue or black (haven't decided yet)
Personality Traits: a little hyper (how cute) sensative (especially to Lanka calling him a brat) shyer than Tagato (who you will find is not shy at all)
Summary: Duke also has a sad pas and is an orpahn. He never knew his father and his mother was killed during a short war in Konaha when he was only five years old, so he's shyer and more sensative that Tagato, who never even knew either of his parents let alone had to watch them die! But it doesn't make him any less fun-loving! He was put up for adoption at a Konaha orphanage where he met Tagato and they became best friends! They were adopted by the same guy who found Lanka (who apparently must really like kids) and he trained them all as a ninja squad.

My final OC! (also with help from my beloved brother Itaru)

Name: Tagato
Age: 11
Gender: Male
Height: I don't know shorter than duke probably
Weight: no idea
Hair Color: Blonde/Orange
Eye Color: Yellow (how pretty!)
Personality Traits: hyper, very mischevious
Summary: He never knew his parents and was adopted with his best friend Duke by that certain child-loving jounin dude. He trained with him and became a genin with the rest of his squad. he enjoys pulling pranks with Duke (especially on Lanka) and doesn't care when people call him a brat! I like this character!

OK thanx for reading please add or review!!!!
My OC's by KupKakeKitten
Author's Notes:
Here are my OC's. Hope you like 'em
Sheigra
Age:Unknown
Height:7ft
Weight:Who care's
Summary: The Shiegra was a chakra-eating demon. It wasn't evil, in fact is was more like a guardian to the lightning village. One day it was attacked and began to mindlessly rampage around the village, destroying everything in it's path. After consuming her parents souls and chakra, the Sheigra began to feed off a young girl. Thinking fast, the girl did a reversal jutsu. Unfortunately she ended up with, not only ALL the demons chakra, but also it's soul.
Soshi
Age:12
Height:4ft 9in
Weight:83lbs
Summary: At the age of 7 her parents were killed trying to protect her from the Sheigra demon. Getting revenge for her parents, she preformed a risky reversal jutsu. Soon finding out that Soshi now possesed the Sheigra, the village (or what was left of it) decided that she had to be "disposed of". Soshi ran away and met the boy who would soon become one of her best friends.
Ken
Age:13
Height:5ft
Weight:85lbs
Summary: Ken was mistreated all his life. He hated himself, and his village.(The hidden rain village) At the age of 8, (Hated by HIS OWN PARENTS) he ran away, planning to kill himself.(Crazy, right?) He then met Soshi, who talked some sense into him, and brought him traveling. They next ended up in the sand village.
Sandy
Age:12
Height:4ft 3in (she's really short)
Weight:77lbs
Summary: Sandy was a sweet little girl. She was also the only person who dared to talk to Gaara. She was Gaara's only friend, and Gaara was her only friend. One awful night, her father found out she was seeing Gaara (the demon) and foolishly drunk himself silly. He came home and got into an argument with Sandy's mother. It got to the point where Sandy got involved, and he started to get physical. It was only a matter of time till he grabbed the knife. As Sandy and her mother tried to flee, Sandy tripped. She and her mother were sure that all was lost when Gaara came to the rescue. Sandy's mothter quickly pulled Sandy from her fathers grasp. They ran for their lives, and bumped into Soshi and Ken.
Amika
Age:32
Height:5ft 4in
Weight:116lbs
Summary: Amika (Sandy's mom) bought lunch for Soshi and Ken, and after a long talk, they became a team. Soshi was the squad leader and Amika was their sensei. They also decided where they would all live... In Konaha.
My Newly Made OC by Oshiyama
Author's Notes:
I don't own Naruto.
I lurve this idea. I agree with you about yaoi and yuri and lemon. Tis nasty but that's my opinion.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Akemi at the age of 5

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Akemi at the age of 12

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Akemi at the age of 18



Name:Akemi

Name Meaning:Bright Beauty

Age:12

Date Of Birth:July 24

Zodiac Sign:I don't know

Height:4'5

Weight:115 pounds

Birth Village:The Village Hidden In The Leaves

Current Village:The Village Hidden In The Leaves

Ninja Rank:Genin

Personality:A bit of a push-over,dramatic at times and crazy

Good Traits:None at all!

Bad Traits:Anything that has to do with being a loudmouth

Likes:Anything that's fun to be around

Dislikes:Boring,dull,

Hobbies:Training to become a geisha even though she can tend to act like an idiot,she loves to train in privacy and she can fight with a fan extremely well

Quotes:I'm not being overly dramatic!

Favorite Food:Sushi

Least Favorite Food:I don't even know

Favorite Color:Pink

Dreams:To become a geisha and a ninja

Biography:Born into a wealthy family and all. Her parents expect the best out of her but she just do what she likes. Is currently becoming a geishe but no one knows that what she wants to be is a ninja.

Specialty:Taijutsu,fights with a fan

Jutsu(s):None

Crush:Lee

Kekkai Genkai:None
Chapter 5 by chidori458
Author's Notes:
I DONT OWn naruto prettypup is my cousin
Name: tazuka uchiha

Age:26

Date Of Birth: febuary 29

Zodiac Sign: snake

Height: 5"8

Weight: 97 pounds

Birth Village: leaf village

Current Village:The Village Hidden In The Leaves

Ninja Rank: anbu, medical

Personality: sweet, and selfless, deppressed 90% of the time

Good Traits: has amazing overwhelming amounts of chakra

Bad Traits:cant lift over 5 pounds

Likes:nothing but his team,

Dislikes: nothing

Hobbies: sitting down, sobbing

Quotes: ALBA GU BRA!!! (SCOTLAND FOREVER!!!) (and no hes not scotish)

Favorite Food: he doesnt eat much

Least Favorite Food: salman

Favorite Color: red

Dreams: to see a better world

Biography: very poor, has no friends, physicly weak, mentaly strong. thats pretty much it

Specialty: genjutsu

Jutsu(s):visual jutsu, mysic veil, deathly spiral, chakra dissection blade, heal wounds, etc.

crush: shizune

Kekkai Genkai: tsukayomi (itachi sharingan)
Chapter 5 by chidori458
Author's Notes:
I DONT OWn naruto prettypup is my cousin
Name: tazuka uchiha

Age:26

Date Of Birth: febuary 29

Zodiac Sign: snake

Height: 5"8

Weight: 97 pounds

Birth Village: leaf village

Current Village:The Village Hidden In The Leaves

Ninja Rank: anbu, medical

Personality: sweet, and selfless, deppressed 90% of the time

Good Traits: has amazing overwhelming amounts of chakra

Bad Traits:cant lift over 5 pounds

Likes:nothing but his team,

Dislikes: nothing

Hobbies: sitting down, sobbing

Quotes: ALBA GU BRA!!! (SCOTLAND FOREVER!!!) (and no hes not scotish)

Favorite Food: he doesnt eat much

Least Favorite Food: salman

Favorite Color: red

Dreams: to see a better world

Biography: very poor, has no friends, physicly weak, mentaly strong. thats pretty much it

Specialty: genjutsu

Jutsu(s):visual jutsu, mysic veil, deathly spiral, chakra dissection blade, heal wounds, etc.

crush: shizune

Kekkai Genkai: tsukayomi (itachi sharingan)
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5295