Some stuff about me as if any off you care. by narutoartlover
Summary: This is an idea inspired by 'a vampires butterfly' thanks for the inspiration.
Categories: Non-Naruto Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Naruto Chronicles
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 1438 Read: 6645 Published: 14/06/07 Updated: 11/12/07

1. Myself by narutoartlover

2. sorry by narutoartlover

3. my life by narutoartlover

4. some concerns. by narutoartlover

5. eh just updating for kicks by narutoartlover

6. Christmas by narutoartlover

Myself by narutoartlover
Here is the first chapter of my biography type thing.

My name: Martin
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
My emails: narutoartlover@ yahoo hotmail or gmail.
Birthday: feb 12
Height about 5'6
Look: short hair sometimes buzz cut. clothes jeans shorts nothing special shirts are balck or white usually.
Favorite foods: spagetti, pizza, hot dogs with mayonaise and ketchup, and my homemade choclate chip cookies.
Favorite sports: soccor football and wall ball.
Loyal to: friends, family, my girlfriend, anyone that hasn't flamed me on this site, and people that are loyal to me.
Personality: Happy pretty much. I can laugh at myself. I can laugh at other that are bigger or faster or stronger and don't care.In real life I am shy introverted and very queit. I am annoyed easily and spek my mind when I'm like that. i have many differant personas one for each differant heck on earth called school classes. I am a hopeless romantic also for people who are undoubtydly going to ask yes I am straight. Regardless of my writing of romance. It'd surprise my friedns on how many people have asked me that.
Weaknesses: overreacting over people that annoy me. Example, populars that flaunt their money and buy popularity instead of working for it. also i hate to let people down and try to make thing good for others before myself.
Quotes of the moment: Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet. Which one are you?
Weapons: my words my wit and my strength
Abilates: I cook, do lanudry, clean, i like to think i can sing, i write and draw.
Likes:making people laugh, making people think and writing romance.
Dislikes: stupid people, snobs and people who think that they know eveything.
Dreams: grow up, become braver and get a good looking woman to marry and have kids.
Naruto characters i am like: Shikamaru Hinata and Naruto. Shika because im smart but lazy hinata because if i like someone i cant tell them and naruto because if someone likes me i am oblivious.
Past: six years ago i started being harrased by people at school. it ended this year and i dont want to talk about it to everyone. i dont want pity. All I'm gonna say is that i was driven to the point of contemplating suicide and taking a knife from my kitchen. Thats all I'm willing to say.
Recomended to check. Check out my site, its called, http://www.freewebs.com/fanficspro/ its a site devoted solely to weeding out n00bs in fanfiction. if you are a n00b vist and put a story up and i have a beta that will work with me to do the editing and point out pitfalls and flaws in the story, if there is any.
Theme Song: Boulevard of Broken Dreams By Green Day.
sorry by narutoartlover
hey to people reading thanks. also to anyone reading my other stories im going to a church retreat called camp summit. ill be gone from sunday to saturday. i dont know f ill be able to access the internet but if i can ill update as much as possible so yeah.

i realize that many of the of the members on here are writers so can anyone give me advice on writers block. also i realize that many of you are older and more learned so can any of you give advice on asking someone out if so please put it in a review but dont give bad advice please.
my life by narutoartlover
I am never forgettng sunscreen ever again. my sunburned shoulders are peeling and are about to kill me from the pain. i also want to say to every one that is reading this that has a biography send me an email so i can get the admin to add a biography category to the non-naruto fiction tab please.

some stuff i forgot on the first page.

My parents: my mom has bad knees and my dad a broken leg. my dad broke his leg after being HIT by a racecar. yes i said hit. my dad taught me how to cook and my mom plays video games and can kick your but if you don't watch it.

Guys I need desperate help! Does anyone have a song thats erally good and romantic that I can sing to a girl that i like?
some concerns. by narutoartlover
look people i want to say something. to all the people that flame story pairings they dont like dont read it. dont flame a story thats yaoi because you dont like it. dont read it. the warnings clearly say yaoi or whatever.

look everyone im not judging but you are retarded if you read it if you dont like it. i have read some yaoi by accedent and its not so bad if it isnt smut but thats me. also dont flame the people if they write it. also to some of the noobs on the site. if you going to write dont make it just smut, look at some other authors that dont write senseless smut. i cant say much as im still pretty much a noob cause i only have three stories. also to all the people that are reveiwing help me on writers block if you can.

I have some advice for some that need help.

listen to classical music.
listen to music you like.
read a good book.
talk to friends.
and annoy friends.

also to pepole that are still reading. watch out for sunburn. i got a sunburned back with hand prints from paint and it looks like someone hit me really hard on the back. or i got sunburned strangly which i did lol.
eh just updating for kicks by narutoartlover
hi all im updating again. i just wanted to say some stuff. this is to a vampires butterfly, what did i do to piss you off youve ignored me for like a week????? this is to hibiki96 when is the next chapter for 'between us guys coming out'? ok theres my questions.

ok now for ranting, some stuff i hate girls with a double standerd.

ok girls might want to skip this because im going to be slapped if you dont go to the next capitalized part please

this is a story why i hate girls with double standards. a few weeks ago when school was still in session me and some friends were talking and being teenage guys the talk turned to girls pretty quickly. me and my friends were talking about this one girl that was really good loooking. we started talking and one girl at the table beside us looked at us and told us something about brains being important as well as looks. dont get me wrong i believe that. the girl finished her mini-sermon and looked at her friend and started talking about how jhonny deep looked in his last movie. and that pissed me off be cause she had told us looks werent important but she starts talking about jhonny deep in about three seconds. thats why i hate people with double standards.

OK
also i wanted to put up some more quotes. silence is golden but duct tape is silver. come to the dark side... we have cookies. and finnally, oh yeah say something else so i can mess you up.

also i have a small challenge, i awnt someone to write a naruxhina song fic using the song thanks for the memories by fall out boy, but i want them ending up together, not breaking up. also it can be what ever you want.
Christmas by narutoartlover
Ah Christmas, a time for stupid gift exchanges overpriced jewlery and idiotic sentiments to be passed around.

But enough of my crazy rantings. To all reading my story The OC trio I am truly sorry for the sudden deletion but I was toying with rewriting it anways and I wanted to take it down untill it was rewriten. I havent started on it yet but the reason is the girl I am currently dating is someone I don't want to tick off so I'm gonna rewrite the story with her but I kinda have to ask her first. I'm gonna rewrite the first three chapters and post those soon.

Now for personal help and no more apoligies. Can anyone give me a good song to sing to a girl while you're dancing? Brittany my girlfriend has never heard me sing and Jennifer my best friend/ex-girlfriend told Brittany I could sing good so I'm trying to come up with a song.

Also some advice to authors that want to read good stories, go to http://www.freewebs.com/fanficspro/ we currently have no stories so feel free to submit your own.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5259