Some stuff about me as if any off you care. by narutoartlover
Summary: This is an idea inspired by 'a vampires butterfly' thanks for the inspiration.
Categories: Non-Naruto Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Naruto Chronicles
Chapters: 6 Completed: No Word count: 1438 Read: 6644 Published: 14/06/07 Updated: 11/12/07
Myself by narutoartlover
Here is the first chapter of my biography type thing.

My name: Martin
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
My emails: narutoartlover@ yahoo hotmail or gmail.
Birthday: feb 12
Height about 5'6
Look: short hair sometimes buzz cut. clothes jeans shorts nothing special shirts are balck or white usually.
Favorite foods: spagetti, pizza, hot dogs with mayonaise and ketchup, and my homemade choclate chip cookies.
Favorite sports: soccor football and wall ball.
Loyal to: friends, family, my girlfriend, anyone that hasn't flamed me on this site, and people that are loyal to me.
Personality: Happy pretty much. I can laugh at myself. I can laugh at other that are bigger or faster or stronger and don't care.In real life I am shy introverted and very queit. I am annoyed easily and spek my mind when I'm like that. i have many differant personas one for each differant heck on earth called school classes. I am a hopeless romantic also for people who are undoubtydly going to ask yes I am straight. Regardless of my writing of romance. It'd surprise my friedns on how many people have asked me that.
Weaknesses: overreacting over people that annoy me. Example, populars that flaunt their money and buy popularity instead of working for it. also i hate to let people down and try to make thing good for others before myself.
Quotes of the moment: Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet. Which one are you?
Weapons: my words my wit and my strength
Abilates: I cook, do lanudry, clean, i like to think i can sing, i write and draw.
Likes:making people laugh, making people think and writing romance.
Dislikes: stupid people, snobs and people who think that they know eveything.
Dreams: grow up, become braver and get a good looking woman to marry and have kids.
Naruto characters i am like: Shikamaru Hinata and Naruto. Shika because im smart but lazy hinata because if i like someone i cant tell them and naruto because if someone likes me i am oblivious.
Past: six years ago i started being harrased by people at school. it ended this year and i dont want to talk about it to everyone. i dont want pity. All I'm gonna say is that i was driven to the point of contemplating suicide and taking a knife from my kitchen. Thats all I'm willing to say.
Recomended to check. Check out my site, its called, http://www.freewebs.com/fanficspro/ its a site devoted solely to weeding out n00bs in fanfiction. if you are a n00b vist and put a story up and i have a beta that will work with me to do the editing and point out pitfalls and flaws in the story, if there is any.
Theme Song: Boulevard of Broken Dreams By Green Day.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=5259