The Note by A Vampires Butterfly
Summary: It was the worst thing that could ever happen. It was horrible. It was a catastrophic. It was a disaster. It was social suicide.







It was the dropping of a note.
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters: Deidara, Sakura Haruno, Rock Lee, Itachi Uchiha, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki
Genres: Humor
Warnings: AU, Yaoi
Challenges: Naruto as a Seme!!,
Challenges: Naruto as a Seme!!,
Series: None
Chapters: 17 Completed: Yes Word count: 18324 Read: 51734 Published: 26/05/07 Updated: 23/08/07

1. A Normal Monday Morning by A Vampires Butterfly

2. Passing It Around by A Vampires Butterfly

3. The Secret Is Written Down...Maybe Not The Best Of Ideas by A Vampires Butterfly

4. Stolen: Please Just Kill Me Now by A Vampires Butterfly

5. The Deal by A Vampires Butterfly

6. The Bastard by A Vampires Butterfly

7. First Instructions by A Vampires Butterfly

8. Math Problems by A Vampires Butterfly

9. Just One Thing by A Vampires Butterfly

10. Just A Few More Hours by A Vampires Butterfly

11. Getting All Prettied Up by A Vampires Butterfly

12. Evil Plans Are What Uchihas Live For by A Vampires Butterfly

13. Know Who I Am? by A Vampires Butterfly

14. Punch Break by A Vampires Butterfly

15. Why Are They All Perverts?!? by A Vampires Butterfly

16. Saving A Damsel In Distress by A Vampires Butterfly

17. The Steamy End by A Vampires Butterfly

A Normal Monday Morning by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there! Okay so this story started out like months upon months ago and I actually got pretty far with it, but then I got busy creating Reality and finishing a few things and well it just got put behind. Now this is based on a true story. Hehehe...um read All About Me. As If You Really Want To Know to hear the story this was based upon. *rubs head blushing* Anyway on to the story! Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
It started with just a stupid mistake. A slip of the wrist. The stupid effects of gravity. Just a little mistake. That little mistake turned into something fatal. Something so fatal that is was catastrophic. It was horrible. It was social suicide.

It was the dropping of an important note.

A note only shared between trusted friends. A note regarding a certain loved one. A note that held information regarding the feelings about that certain loved one. A note that was never to see the light of day once finished.

Yet, it did.

It saw it numerous times.

Maybe it would be best to start at the beginning.

It was just a normal Monday morning. Well as normal as it can be in this school. As normal as it can get for the students of this school. As normal as it can get for one student in particular. Naruto Uzumaki. Number one class clown, obnoxious, loud-mouthed, blond, blue-eyed, A-B student.

He had been getting nervous. Very nervous. He had had a crush all year now, he knew this, he thought it nothing more than a crush, just a phase, he thought for sure he would get over it in a week or two, he always did. But this one did not want to get out of head. It just butting its stupid self into his thoughts. The most random things could send his thoughts to this crush.

He just didn’t get it.

Well he didn’t, but that stopped after last week.

He had just spent all first period, daydreaming and catching quick glances at his crush. Just tiny glances. It was a crush after all. He was allowed to have quick glances. He was allowed to let his blue eyes drift lazily over his crush’s body. He was allowed to think of a million things to say, but not say a single word.

It was a crush.

He could do this stuff.

So when his crush quickly moved his head to make eye contact with the spying blond, catching his blue eyes like a cat catching a mouse, he could only stare before switching into glaring action. This involved the squinting of the eyes so that they were thin, almost invisible. Oh and of course the tilting his head just the right way, so he was at the perfect angle to glare. He then sent out the, ‘I hate you so much I wish I never had to see you again.’ aura.

His crush sent a small smirk, but it said so much for Naruto it could have said, ‘I am giving you the time of day, be happy.’ Or maybe it said, ‘Look how handsome I look when I smirk.’ Which Naruto would have agreed to that in a heart beat, but it most likely said something along the lines of, ‘I am way better than you and just because you are glaring at me doesn’t mean I am intimidated and it really amuses me that you would think it does.’ Isn’t that small smirk talkative?

Naruto broke eye contact before he did something stupid, glaring once more before turning to the teacher as if he were paying attention to a single word she was saying. His crush did the same. Even though Naruto knew his crush didn’t need to pay attention, the bastard always made A’s anyway. But then again it was just one of those things he added to his list, the list he had made when he had started this little crush, this little year long crush.

He just could not understand why he still liked the bastard. It should have been over by then, but…it wasn’t. Now, he could accept having a crush, just a stupid crush, that had to do with looks, who was the hottest that week, who was turning into everyone’s eye candy, just a little crush. But now. Now it was different.

Sure his crush, THE Sasuke Uchiha, eye candy for all, always, the top student, the bastard, the one who acted like he had a stick up his butt. Yes, that Sasuke Uchiha, was as mentioned always eye candy, always popular, and always going to be, but that didn’t mean Naruto had to keep liking him. Keep having this stupid crush.

A sudden thought hit him; this thought was what caused it all,

‘Do I love him?’
Passing It Around by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there. See I told you I had gotten pretty far with it. I've started on the third chapter only. I never can get far enough ahead myself without wanting to post it *sigh* Here it goes! Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“This can’t be happening…” he moaned under his breath, but him being the loud idiot he is was easily heard by the person seated next to him.

Sakura Haruno.

The strawberry haired girl (Naruto never did learn how she got around the school rules that clearly stated no non natural hair colors) had been his best friend since first grade. She was like an older sister to him. But he hadn’t told her yet about his crush.

Sure, she knew he was “that way”, but he hadn’t had the courage yet to tell her about his crush or whatever he was supposed to call it now. Sakura had been crushing on the same boy for years, at least until last year, when Sakura had met her Prince Charming, Rock Lee. Seriously the boy himself was quite a catch, even though he had the weirdest taste in clothing.

Naruto was so lost in thought that when a small, folded piece of paper slide under his arm, he almost jumped out of his seat in surprise. He looked down at the innocent piece of paper and glared at it before taking it and opening it under the table so the teacher wouldn’t see.

‘Are you okay? You’re talking to yourself.’ The note asked in nicely written cursive in a pink gel pen. He sighed and brought out his orange gel pen. They both only used the gel pens for notes and always bought new ones if they ran out.

‘Yeah. I’m fine, just thinking about something.’ He replied, folded it, and then discreetly handed the square of paper into the waiting hand of Sakura. She opened it, her eyes swerving over the words quickly, then her eyes started to glitter mischievously and her lips upturned into a slightly lewd grin. Her hand moved quickly over the paper, the pen writing amazingly fast then she folded it and passed it, all in less than a minute.

Naruto looked from Sakura’s scary expression to the note that was all too soon back in his hand. He sighed once more, and unfolded it, reading it under the table once more.

‘Something or someone? Spill! You so need someone! You haven’t had a boyfriend all year! Come on tell me!’ the note begged. Naruto felt his cheeks heat up, and his eyes widen. Why did she have to be so embarrassing about it! Damn Sakura and her addiction to other people’s business! He uncapped his pen and scribbled quickly,

‘What are you talking about?!? I don’t like anyone! Besides maybe I have a good reason to not have a boyfriend!’ he then sent the note back, trying to will his blush away by glaring at the old chalk board as the teacher continued to drone on.

Sakura’s brow furrowed as she read the piece of paper, but soon went back to almost giggling at her best friend being so defensive. Her pen glided over the paper and she mailed it back to the blushing male to her side.

He almost didn’t want to read it and thought about just throwing it away. But his damn curiosity got the best of him and opened it, but not without first shooting his female friend a cold sideways glare.

‘Sure….Come on who is it? I’m not afraid of using other methods to get the information.’ This was accompanied by a scary looking sketch of a slightly familiar boy bleeding on the ground next to a girl giving him the victory sign. Naruto shivered, scared as he heard various knuckles pop next to him.

He sighed in defeat and picked up his gel pen. But luck was on his side because as soon as his pen touched the paper the bell rang. He grinned and tucked the note in his pocket along with his pen and gave Sakura his best ‘Not my fault’ face and ran as fast as he could out the door.

“Saved by the bell!” he yelled in hallway gaining some weird looks.

It wasn’t too long after that that he remembered he had second period with both Sakura and Sasuke.

“Damn!”
The Secret Is Written Down...Maybe Not The Best Of Ideas by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there! Yes another chapter! Okay in this story, though it is based on a true story I have totally replaced my friend Alexis with Sakura because beside from being careless with notes they have nothing else in common. Like Alexis would never ever threaten me, she is more a horrible little servant then a friend, but anyway...just wanted to point that out. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Naruto slipped into his seat, hiding his head behind a upside down text book in some desperate hope of not being seen, but apparently lady luck decided it would be fun to ruin his day, plus having bright blond hair isn’t really the hair for stealth.

“Naru-chan!” Sakura called to him in an all too innocent voice, a voice she only used when he was about to get seriously hurt. He nervously peeked over what was supposed to be the bottom of the book and gave Sakura his best ‘please don’t hurt me. I’m too young and cute to die’ look.

Maybe lady luck didn’t hate him too bad because Sakura sighed in defeat and took her seat behind him in the horrible row of one seat desks.

You know the kind with the hard wood seats and the little piece of desk attached to them by a pointy, cold metal bar? Yeah those desks. In their school they had those in about five or six rows right next to each other, so it was just close enough to want to pass a note and yet just uncomfortable enough to not want to pass it to the person behind you.

Naruto loved these rows and these desks.

Sakura hated them.

“Psst…psst…Naruto. Pass the note.” She whispered as the teacher began the class. They were in science and it didn’t matter if they didn’t pay attention because the science teacher doubled as a football coach and probably couldn’t tell you how to spell science. He usually just put on some video on some sort of science lesson and started to plan the next big game.

Naruto hated this class because every once and awhile the coach would decide to give them some big test after the principal bugged him enough and everyone would always fail because they never learned anything. It sucked. How was he supposed to know how many neurons were in a plant cell when he had spent the whole class period watching a movie on the digestive system?

“NARUTO! Pass the note!” came Sakura’s angry voice, stabbing him with her recently sharpened pencil point.

“OW! Damn Sakura you don’t have to freaking stab me! Fine, fine I’ll pass the freaking note. Stupid freaking evil best friend from hell.” He mumbled under his breath as he fished the evil note from his pants pocket.

“I love you too, now hurry up!” she whispered, her smug smirk dripping in each word. Naruto finally got the note form his pocket, along with his gel pen and shuddered again as he saw Sakura descriptive drawing of his untimely demise.

He thought about lying to her. Maybe telling her that he liked a girl? Maybe that one Hinata girl. She was sweet enough. Then Sakura would get off his back. But then what if the pink haired girl tried to get him and Hinata together? Naruto liked the girl, but as he said before, he didn’t exactly swing that way. He sighed. There was no going around it; he would have to tell Sakura his crush. And in a note too. Lady luck and life altogether soooooo hated him.

‘Fine Sakura, but I swear if you show anyone else this note I won’t be the one to die. Got me? I think I may kind of, sort of…like Sasuke Uchiha. Please don’t tell anyone!!!! I mean it!’ he then drew his own crudely drawn doodle of a very beat up Sakura. He then folded it back up and stretched his arm at a very odd angle to pass the note behind him. It hurt and he glare at Sakura when she refused to get it. Finally she took it out of his hand and read it, eyes going wide and giggles sliding past her lips till she was full out laughing. She quieted down when the teacher asked what was so funny, but still kept giggling.

That was when Sasuke noticed the whole thing. The dobe and his annoying best friend were doing something. He wasn’t called a genius for nothing, but he just didn’t know what. And that bothered him. He hated not knowing what the dobe was doing. If the dobe was doing something, then well he had to do something. And he planned to do it soon.

Then he saw it.

The note.

And an evil plan was hatched inside his handsome head.
Stolen: Please Just Kill Me Now by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there! Do you know how happy I am to see how much everyone likes this? It has been favored six times and I'm only on the fourth chapter! *pats back* Thank you all so much!!!! It defiantly makes me update faster! And I will update every day if I can, I have a whole week off so yeah. Anyhoo Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“It isn’t that freaking funny, Sakura!” he hissed at her when she still hadn’t stopped giggling, the sound grating on his already tight nerves. She only shook her head, though he couldn’t see her and started to write her reply.

Naruto heard the paper being folded and waited for the note to nudge him or be put in his hand, but it never came. Naruto looked over his shoulder and glared with ocean blue eyes as he saw the girl holding it out for him to get it. He huffed and bent his arm in the strangest of angles that should never have to be used just to get a stupid note that he didn’t even want and grabbed the damn thing, Sakura still giggling. He rubbed his poor aching arm and then opened the note.

‘SASUKE?!? You like Sasuke?!? I that why you’re always yelling at him and trying to beat him up because you like him!? Why do you like him? I mean I liked him before but why do you?!? This is so funny!!’ the note practically squealed at him in uneven pink ink, her handwriting clearly showed just how funny it was to her so just incase Naruto or anybody else in a ten mile radius didn’t hear her laughing he could see she had been in hysterics while writing it. Naruto glared at the small, innocent piece of paper before scribbling down in hard letters, so that he almost feared breaking his pen,

‘It isn’t that goddamn funny!!! And I only yell and try to beat him because he deserves it! He is such a bastard some times. Well you liked him before, but I don’t like him for his stupid ass looks I guess I don’t know, it’s not like his personality is any better, but see I guess there is this side I saw once, just once at the beginning of the year when he smiled, not smirked or did anything like his smug ass usually does but smiled and well I don’t know I guess I kind of sort of liked him ever since. He can be an okay guy when he puts his mind to it.’ Naruto sighed, this note was being written in way more then he wanted it to be.

He folded the note, wincing as he noticed just how much he had written and that they were now on the back of the notebook paper, which meant that someone could catch glimpses of their words when they folded it. Naruto had a really bad feeling about this. He passed it, once again hurting his poor abused arm and gave the damn thing to the pink haired girl behind him.

Sakura gave a very audible gasp as her emerald eyes sprinted across the paper, drinking in line after line. Then she quickly uncapped her pink pen and wrote something with long wavy hand movements. She giggled once more before waiting for Naruto to lean back and take the note. She dangled the thing just out of reach, watching the tanned hand struggling against its bone aliment before a contrasting pale hand snatched it from her hand.

She looked at her hand to see the paper gone and then up to see pale skin, onyx eyes, and smirking lips looking down at her. Her eyes went wide and her mouth formed the word, ‘No’ but no sound came out. Sasuke turned the paper over and looked at it, not opening it to read, but more like examining it.

Naruto finally realized that the note wasn’t in his reach at all and brought his poor tortured arm back to him before turning around in his seat to just snatch the note away from his so called best friend. That was when he saw it.

They weren’t in math class but it would be easier to describe Naruto’s reaction in math terms.

Sasuke+Note=End Of World.

And yet even though the world didn’t explode, Naruto really really wished it would and fast. ‘Please anybody kill me now, just please shoot me.’ he thought, closing his eyes and gulping before opening them to send the most murderous aura he could produce at the moment and sending it directly to the strawberry haired soon to be murdered girl behind him, who was still too busy gawking and trying to figure out what had exactly happened to sense his killer aura. Sasuke then turned his dark eyes at the soon to be killer blond and his smirk grew.

“What‘s the matter, dobe? Do you need this or something?” Sasuke asked, innocently, holding up his prize piece of paper with the pink and orange scribbles all over it.

‘This can’t end well.’
The Deal by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there! Oh my gosh you guys are so nice! I can't believe you like my story this much! It makes me feel overjoyed with happiness! This is where my true story changes a bit because this is a lot better for a yaoi story. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“You bastard just give it back. Damn it is just a note, doesn’t even say anything about you.” Naruto said, but he knew he was never good at lying. He hated his eyes, he just knew it was because he had blue eyes that he never got way with stealing the last cookie, or that his teacher always knew that he was the one talking. Blue eyes so sucked. Black eyes would be a lot better. Black eyes like a certain pair that were staring down at him, boring into his blue ones, seeming to read every single lie he had ever told, and smirking at it.

Damn those dark eyes and their reading and smirking powers!

“Well then, dobe you wouldn’t mind if I read it would you?” he asked in a snide voice, a pale finger slipping under the flap of a fold as if he was going to open it. Naruto could feel his blue eyes widen in a fear and his mouth open a bit.

“No!” he almost shouted, reaching out for the note, only to fall out of his desk and land on the floor. It was amazing the teacher hadn’t noticed any of this; he seemed to be planning the next big game. Yes, simply amazing.

“Owie…” Naruto mumbled, rubbing his poor butt that had landed on the cruel tiled floor. Sasuke chuckled as he looked down at the blond boy, whose note he had taken hostage.

Oh and if anyone was wondering what Sakura was doing right now, she was still stuck in her chair, very shocked, her jaw had dropped onto the desk top and her eyes were still on the place where the note had been. Even her hand was still frozen in that horrible moment. Naruto took a moment to glare at her, because it was all her fault this was happening to him and he would so not forget that little fact.

“So you would mind, dobe?” Sasuke asked, waving his little prize in the air above spiky blond hair. A tanned hand shot up reaching up as high as it could from the ground, but well it didn’t make it far.

“Damn it you bastard just give it back! Don’t you have better things to do then take other people’s notes? Stupid nosy bastard.” He mumbled the last part under his breath but the rest he practically yelled, getting up, wincing a bit in pain from the butt incident.

“Let me think about that…” The bastard put a finger to his lip as if actually considering giving it back, “Nope. It is just too fun to torture you, dobe.”

Naruto growled at him, glaring with those trustworthy blue eyes into lying onyx ones. Why did this stuff always happen to him? Of course Sakura would be dumb enough to let Sasuke steal the note. Of course it could only happen to him. He didn’t even realize he was pouting until Sasuke’s smirk widened and the raven haired devil in disguise’s eyes glittered with something Naruto couldn’t exactly name except it kind of looked like he felt when looking at a fresh cup of ramen.

“Aww…did I hurt the idiot’s feelings? Tell you what, I make a deal with you. I won’t read this little note if you….” He trailed off smirk still firmly in place. Naruto’s eyes lit up. Sasuke wouldn’t read the note! His secret would stay a secret! But wait…

“If I do what?” he asked, very suspicious, that look Sasuke was giving him defiantly didn’t help in the least.

“If you do whatever I say, I won’t read it and I will give it back to you at the end of the day when you won’t have to listen to me.” Sasuke said, smugness dripping in every poisonous word.

Naruto’s jaw dropped.

“WHAT?!?”
The Bastard by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there! Here is the next chapter! I think I may have to change the rating of this story for later chapters, if my skills improve like I hope they do over this weeks time. You, the reader, better hope too if you want a nice scene I am thinking about placing in here, which of course won't be part of the real story, but still it would have made it a lot better if you know what I mean *wink wink* Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“Was it really that hard to understand, dobe?” the damn bastard asked, his damn bastard lips smirking, and his damn bastard eyes glittering with smugness. That damn stupid little hot, unbelievably sexy, STOP THINKING! Naruto shook his head, and then glared up into those damn eyes, cursing whoever made the bastard taller than him because it didn’t exactly help his situation.

“You want me to o whatever the hell you say? JUST FOR SOME DAMN NOTE?!?” It really was a wonder that the teacher could care less that he was shouting, steam practically pouring out of his blond little spiky head. Then again the dude was a football coach, really that explains it all.

“Well yeah. Unless you want me to read this damn note?” Sasuke asked, a damn perfect eyebrow lifting ever so slightly in that damn smug questioning way of his. Naruto cursed again and again under his breath, cursing Sakura, Sasuke, and anyone else that he could think of that might have caused this or even been near them at the time.

“Fine you freaking sadistic bastard. Give me back the note now and I will do whatever the freak your stupid head wants for the rest of the freaking day.” Naruto practically growled, not meeting those damn laughing dark eyes. He just held out his hand, glaring down at the floor and the still shell shocked Sakura.

“Ah…no.” Sasuke said, chuckling under his breath, thanking the god at his good luck.

“WHAT?!? I said I would do it just give me back the note!!! You are such a freaking bastard!!” he shouted, eyes wide and a finger in the air, pointing accusingly at the dark haired boy.

“I will give it back to you at the end of the day. Unopened and unread as long as you keep up your end of the deal.” Sasuke said smirking, had the smirk ever left his lips? Naruto wasn’t sure about that, but he did know that his crush and maybe the love of his short life up until now was and always had been a freaking bastard! If he hadn’t stated it enough, yet.

“How can I trust you not to read it?” Naruto asked suspiciously. Sasuke sighed, rubbing his eyes with the palm of his hand that held the note. Naruto glared.

“Dobe, I didn’t really think you were that thick, but now. I’m in all of your classes, you sit in perfect viewing seats in every class, it will be kind of hard to read it without you knowing, won’t it?” He asked in an exasperated tone. Naruto glared more, blue eyes once again looking at the orange and pink scribbles that littered the white paper, trying to think if it was really worth it. He sighed. It was. Damn.

“Fine, deal.” Naruto agreed and held out his tanned hand. Sasuke looked at it for a moment, before slipping the note in his back jean pocket and shook the other boy’s hand, smirking as always. Naruto pouted and was about to say something that probably had the word bastard in it when the bell rang. The teacher dismissed them after already half the class had fled.

“Follow behind me dobe.” Sasuke commanded and Naruto glared, but followed behind him.

Sakura shook her pink little head finding everyone had gone and grabbed her stuff for her next class.

“I wonder what happened when I was out of it.” She mused and left for her next class.
First Instructions by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there! Another chapter! Sorry it took me all day! I guess I don't have much to say. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“Hurry up dobe. You’re going to make me late for our next class.” Sasuke said that bastard smirk still on his slimly disgusting, kissable. STOP FREAKING THINKING!!

Naruto sighed; following at the heels of his dark haired crush, noticing the stares he was receiving at following right behind the most popular boy in the school, hell even being this close to him was probably going to cause him to get beat up by some maniac fangirl.

Stupid blackmailing bastard.

Next class: Math. Oh how Naruto loathed this class or at least right now he did. Usually it was his favorite class because he sat right behind Sasuke with Sakura behind him; yes once again it was the evil rows of single desks. This was going to be hell. If it wasn’t already.

“Dobe? You coming or what?” he heard Sasuke’s silky voice beckoning him closer so he could whisper sweet secrets…that’s it no more ramen before bed it cause weird thoughts….

“Stop calling me that, teme!” Naruto yelled and then went into the small class after the dark haired boy. Sasuke sat at his seat and Naruto forced himself to sit behind him. A few minutes later a flash of pink landed in the chair behind Naruto.

“Hey, Naruto. What did I miss back there? Did you get the note back?” Sakura whispered to him, noticing how tense he looked when usually he was so happy in this class, now she knew why and grinned. That grin was immediately replaced with utter fear and Naruto turned around, blue eyes enraged and Sakura could swear she saw the flames of hell behind him.

“I-I’ll take that as an n-no…” Sakura whimpered. Naruto only glared and turned back, regretting it as soon as he did because now he was faced with staring at the object of his desire that was now blackmailing him. He sighed and decided it could be worse. Sasuke hadn’t told him to do anything besides follow him so maybe the bastard wouldn’t be too sadistic about the whole deal.

Naruto was so lost in staring at the dark raven hair in front of him and thinking that he didn’t even notice a small piece of paper slide on his desk. But Sakura noticed and poked him in the back with that damn pencil of hers.

“Naruto! Sasuke just sent you a note!” she hissed in his ear. Naruto furrowed his brow and looked down at the paper confused. He had just about enough the notes and certainly didn’t want one from the one holding his last one captive. But then again he was a creature of curiosity. Have you ever heard that phrase curiosity killed the cat? This phrase could have warned Naruto of the future if he had bothered to remember it.

He didn’t.

So after glaring again at Sakura, he carefully opened the folded piece of paper and found in dark blue gel pen with beautiful cursive that Naruto was a bit jealous of a clearly written message.

‘Dobe, meet me outside for free time. I will give you every instruction you have to follow then. Don’t let anyone follow you or I will read it out loud during lunch. Also, you are to call me Sasuke-sama and you must respond to dobe and Naru-chan. Remember what I have and remember whatever the hell you don’t want me to read. Don’t write back.

Sasuke Uchiha’

Steam was coming out of Naruto’s head once more and he wished he could glare so hard at the paper that it would burst into flames. Sasuke-sama? Naru-chan!?! Read it out loud during lunch!?! THAT SADISTIC BASTARD!!! Naruto slipped into his pocket, and began working on the problems on the board.

Free time was next period. And Naruto thought this period was going to be hellish.
Math Problems by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there! I guess I'm kind of only doing filler chapters today *sweat drop* I'm sorry, but jeez I have been updating every day this week both this story and 'Caught By The Wings' So can forgive me for the chapters being so short? And this being a filler? I will update this before anything else tomorrow. Please review! Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Naruto was working out the damn math problem, feeling whatever was left of his brain from this morning slowly melting to try to figure out the problem. Sasuke and Sakura had long ago finished and both were reading. Naruto’s paper was filled with doodles, some of a dieing Sakura others with hearts and the mysterious initials, S.U. + N. U. Yes a real mystery who they were. Naruto frowned at the hearts and started to erase them, trying to forget that he still had a half done math problem to finish and that it would be homework if he didn’t.

“Dobe.” Just out of reflex Naruto responded to the insult looking up to find dark eyes boring holes into his melting mind.

“That’s wrong, the answer is 81 not 93.” Sasuke stated with a sense of ‘I’m just that much better than you’ attitude, pointing with a pale finger at Naruto’s paper. Naruto glared at the dark eyes then reluctantly looked down at the paper, seeing that the bastard was right. He erased his answer, quickly scribbling in the answer given to him.

“Uh…Thanks.” He mumbled, refusing to look into those damn eyes again, instead looking down at his paper and finding a heart he had missed. His eyes widened and he felt his face heat up, grabbing his pencil he almost ripped his paper in half as he tried to erase the stupid thing, cursing himself. At least he tried before his pencil was nimbly taken from his grip.

“Give my pencil back, bastard!” he hissed as the teacher was still in the room and seemed to be grading papers or something unbelievably boring at her desk. Sasuke only smirked, holding yet another captive right above the blond’s head.

“Tsk tsk…Didn’t you read the note I sent you? You are to address me as Sasuke-sama. And what was that you were trying so hard to erase?” the raven haired sadist asked, trying to peer down at the math paper. Naruto glared and quickly covered the whole paper with his hands.

“None of your business, bastard!” Naruto tried to shout and whisper at the same time. He tried to pull the paper towards him in an effort to fold it up and just do the rest as homework, but his damn stupid crush placed the hand that wasn’t holding his pencil for ransom at the top of the paper so that if Naruto pulled anymore the poor paper would rip in half. Naruto had to stop himself from growling at the other boy.

“What did I just say, Naru-chan? You have to call me Sasuke-sama. Say it or I will make this paper my business and then maybe take a peek at the note you think isn’t my business either.” Sasuke whispered in a low and dangerous voice, dark eyes glittering with laughter that he would never express in any other way.

Naruto could only glare into those dark laughing eyes, hating the fact that the bastard had him trapped and yet loving the fact that the boy was this close to him. Then again he also hated both facts as he felt his face start to heat up.

“Fine. Please give me back my pencil, Sasuke-sama.” He spit out slowly with a hard and angry voice, not looking up, trying to hide his growing redder by the minute face.

“That’s more like it, Naru-chan.” Came the whispered reply and the clatter of a pencil falling to the desk top. Naruto glared at the nickname and picked up his pencil, only moving when he was sure the other boy had turned around. He was just about to finish up that last damn math problem when the loud ringing of the bell interrupted all thought. Naruto cursed the bastard for making him have homework and gathered his stuff together, only to remember what that bell meant.

Free time.

Damn.
Just One Thing by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there! Okay this is what you guys have been waiting for. Kind of...but you will like it I swear! Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly =^.^=
Naruto shot out of his seat, grabbing his stuff into his arms and was a gold bullet as he flew from desk to door to hallway. Papers flew quietly behind him as everyone looked at where the blond had been. Sakura shrugged, used to it already and Sasuke smirked, knowing exactly why the boy was in such a rush.

If the Uchiha had been any other person he would have laughed evilly in that very class room, but he was Sasuke Uchiha and Sasuke Uchiha does not laugh evilly in public, even if his plan was about to reveal itself. He settled for a dark chuckle under his breath and walked out of the room.

Naruto made it to his locker, shoving everything into the tight green space that was already littered with papers and even if you looked in the very back a paper bag lunch that he had brought on the first day before he realized that he could pay the nice lunch lady a bit extra for her to make him ramen. It was now the last week of school. Naruto didn’t seem to notice the smell, but the random girl that did and fainted at the rotten stench.

Naruto looked behind him and at the girl now on the hallway floor, being trampled by many hurrying feet and shrugged. He had better things to think about right now. Like how exactly to avoid meeting that damn bastard and not getting the note read out loud during lunch at the same time. He slumped against the cool green metal lockers in defeat. This so sucked.

As he heard the bell ring again, showing that free time had officially started, Naruto pushed himself off the lockers. He had to do it. He had to meet that damn bastard outside and face whatever evil deed the Uchiha had planned for him. He sighed and moved as slowly as he could towards the doors that lead outside.

Sasuke waited outside, knowing that the blond would show up. He leaned against a tree, eyes closed and raven hair swaying gently in the light breeze, enjoying the day and relishing in what he planned to have “Naru-chan” do. Onyx eyes opened and a smirk played on his lips as he heard the door leading to where he was open and close and he knew that his victim had just arrived.

“Where is that bastard?” Naruto mumbled to himself, looking around with those damn blue eyes of his, the ones that never could lie when he needed them to. He sighed and walked over to a nice grassy area.

Naruto had always loved when they could go outside for free time because the area they were allowed to relax in was a nice area filled with green grass. It had a deep ditch running straight across the field that was usually filled with water and sometimes the students found crawdads in the soft mud. A huge tree that had been growing there since the school was built was right in the middle, its roots lifted from the ground so that it had a hole under it that some students liked to hide in, with one or two tables positioned under its shadow.

That was where Naruto sat, right in between two upraised roots, eyes closed, a bit more relaxed thinking that Sasuke had just been joking around with him and that the blackmailing bastard wasn’t really going to show up. Little did the unsuspecting blond know that the “blackmailing bastard” he had just been thinking about was currently chuckling at the other side of the large tree and was sliding silently to the same side as him.

Sasuke couldn’t believe how stupid his target was, almost asleep against a tree trunk? Too easy. If it was any one else, the Uchiha might have suspected a trap, but hey this was Naruto after all and it was perfectly believable that the absentminded blond would lay like that right in the open.

Sasuke licked his lips as he reached the other side and looked down at “Naru-chan”. He leaned down so that he was face to face with the tanned teen, a bit close for comfort, but that was how Sasuke liked it. He saw Naruto’s face scrunch up adorably as he realized the sun was being blocked by something and opened his eyes to find out what it was. Blue met black as blue widened in shock and previously tan skin turned an alarming red.

“WHAT THE HELL!?!” Sasuke stumbled back, pinkie in his ear in an effort to get back his hearing.

“You don’t have to be so loud, Naru-chan.” He said, his tone annoyed and teasing at the same time, that damn smirk placed firmly on his lips, determined to stay no matter what the flustered blond did. Naruto shot up from the ground, panting slightly, hand to chest, and face still very, very red.

“What the freak were you doing that close to me?!?” Naruto panted, his skin felt as it were on fire and he couldn’t help but regret ruining the moment, but that was pushed down as fear, anger, and confusion took over his slightly small mind.

“I was just trying to wake you up. We do have an appointment together, Naru-chan.” Sasuke stated, waving a hand in the air in a nonchalant way, pissing Naruto off a bit as realized the bastard kept calling him Naru-chan.

“I wasn’t asleep and stop calling me Naru-chan!!! My name is NARUTO!!!” he shouted the last part, finally having gained his breath back. He glared at that damn ‘I’m better than you’ expression, trying to stop blue eyes from traveling to stare at smirking lips that had been so close to his just a few precious minutes ago. A part of him inside sighed sadly at the lost moment.

“Yes, but I like Naru-chan better. Now for the rest of my instructions.” Sasuke said in that damn teasing tone of his. Naruto pouted some and slide back down against the tree till his butt hit the dirt. He folded his knees to his chin and his arms around them, head placed sadly on them. He pouted up at Sasuke to show he was listening.

Inner Sasuke, you know the one that isn’t an emotionless bastard that only shows he isn’t made out of stone by blackmailing foolish and careless blonds? Yeah that one urged the outside form of him closer, wanting to do some things that aren’t exactly PG-13 to those damn cute pouting lips. And for once Outside Sasuke listened and did move closer, so that he stood right in front of the pouting blond.

“You only have to do one thing. One thing and when you are finished with that one thing I will give you the note, without me taking ever looking at it. Just one thing, Naru-chan.” Sasuke said smirking, one hand digging in his back pocket and pulling out the scribbled on piece of paper, the one that had caused this whole big mess. The one that was probably going to make Naruto sell his soul to this blackmailing bastard.

“So what is this one thing, exactly?” Naruto looked up, suspiciously, but also curious. What could the bastard want? Sasuke looked like he had been waiting to answer that question his whole life, Inner Sasuke was even smirking at the idea they had come up with. The raven haired teen kneeled down and leaned in close again, he looked the stunned dobe in the blue eyes, for a moment before leaning even closer.

Naruto knew he wasn’t breathing, but he also knew that he couldn’t be awake and that this was all some crazy ass dream, coming from some bad ramen because there was no way that Sasuke could be this close and still coming closer anywhere else besides his dreams. He quickly pinched himself, but he didn’t wake up. He licked suddenly dry lips and watched as onyx jewels drew closer and closer.

“Naru-chan.” Sasuke breathed over said “Naru-chan’s” lips and just at the last moment, right before their lips would meet at last, Sasuke moved his head so that Naruto felt his hot breath on his ear.

“You have to dress up as a girl and be my date for the prom.” He whispered in a husky voice into the actually shocked to silence dobe. The bell rang once again and Sasuke pulled back, he smirked seductively at the blond and walked towards the door, hands stuffed into his pockets. When Naruto heard the door close, it came to him what his crush had just whispered into his ear and for the second time that day he shouted so loud that the birds residing in the trees flew away,

“WHAT?!?”
Just A Few More Hours by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there! I bet you guys thought I had left you, right? You have no hope in me, do you?! *pouts* I swear, I am back on this story, I seriously love it and damn it will be great, I swear! So give me some credit! I am back and ready to stay! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“He said what?!?” Sakura asked him as they both sat down at their lunch table.

“Who said what, dear Sakura-chan?” Lee asked as he sat down next to Sakura, kissing her gently on the cheek. Even though he was a year older he still could catch a few moments at lunch to sit and eat a bit with his dear “Sakura-chan”. Naruto had always found this terribly sweet, but was too busy freaking out to say something about it.

“Oh nothing, Lee. Just Naruto and his problems.” Sakura asked, kissing Lee back and smiling, seeming to forget that a minute ago she was freaking out even more than Naruto. Then again Lee always seemed to have that effect over her now a days.

“Oh? Naruto, please tell me what ails you and I will try my best to help!” Lee shouted, flashing him one of his specialized blinding smiles. Naruto rubbed his blue eyes and just shook his head before letting it fall to the hard lunch table.

“It’s really nothing, Lee-kun. Don’t you have to go to class now? You know how Gai hates when you are late to gym.” Sakura pointed out softly, taking a quick bite out of her slimy, not-the-right-color, green salad that they lunch ladies said they made fresh every day, but looked and smelled like they were made years ago instead.

“You are of course right, my Sakura blossom! I must go! Please forgive me; I will pick you up at eight for a beautiful night at the prom! Bye, my love!” Lee proclaimed as he kissed her once again on the cheek and ran at the speed expected by a track star out the door and towards the gym. Sakura watched him go, giggling, then turned to Naruto, suddenly serious.

“Naruto, what are you going to do? You can’t seriously go to the prom dressed as a girl! Much less go as Sasuke’s date! You will get mauled by his fangirls. I should know. I would have mauled anyone who dare dated Sasuke myself last year. You will never leave the place alive! You’re just going to have to let him read the note. It won’t be too bad right?” Sakura said, trying to be reassuring and failing terribly.

Naruto lifted his head from the table and glared at her, once again remembering how this was her fault. He moaned loudly and let his head hit the table again.

“This so sucks.” He mumbled under his breath, just imaging the damn bastard going up on the stage at prom, the music would stop just for his highness and he would take out the note, smirking down at Naruto. It would all happen in slow motion, and naruto would watch as his whole life came crashing down in front of his eyes as Sasuke read the note out loud, to the whole school. They would all point and laugh at him. Oh gods and the fangirls. The fangirls!

Naruto wanted to die. Maybe he could make it look like an accident if he cut his wrist with the damn stupid little plastic knifes they gave out. Nah, it would take too much cutting, those knifes couldn’t cut wet paper.

Sakura, patted his back sadly, “Don’t worry Naruto, I have a plan, meet me at my house after school, okay?” Naruto agreed by hitting his head on the table again.

A smirking raven haired teen sat at a table in the back watching the scene. Naru-chan would be his. Just a couple more hours. He only had to wait a couple more hours before his plan would finally be finished and the end…oh the end would just be too sweet. He chuckled darkly to himself, but in his had it was insane evil dark lord about to take over the world laughter.

Just a couple more hours.
Getting All Prettied Up by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there! Okay, this chapter is really long. I think at least. For this story it is. Yeah...anyway, please enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
“You call this a plan!?!”

“Come, Naruto. At least it matches your eyes.”

A crash and many curse young children should never say or hear were shouted.

“Matches my eyes!?! Sakura you are insane!!!”

“Come on Naruto, I’ll give you this.”

“Oh come on, Sakura. That isn’t fair. Really…no…well…No!...I mean….yes…Now give me my ramen now!”

This was the basic conversation between Sakura and Naruto after school, when Naruto had found out that Sakura’s big plan was to drag him to the mall by any means necessary, even unfair bribery. Some friend.

So now Naruto was stuck in the mall, locked in a dressing room, and being forced to try on dresses. This was now, officially, the worst day of his short life.

He glared at the next dress thrown over the dressing room door, staring for a moment into the mirror, the dress held in front of him before sneering in disgust.

This one was even worst than the last. Pink with so many frills and ruffles it looked more like some kind of horrible pink pastry gone wrong. The material was thick and itchy even in his hands. He didn’t even bother to try it on before tossing it over the dressing room door.

He heard Sakura let out some sort of angry huff of frustration. Really was it his fault none of these dresses were right for him? Hell even a dress was wrong for his MANLY figure! Manly….right….

“Naruto! I swear you better pick a dress soon or I’m going to pick a dress for you and I swear it will be so pink and lacy that even I won’t be able to look at it when force you into it!” she shouted this through the door and he could almost see her reaching for another horrible and grotesque pink dress.

“Fine, fine! But can’t you find a dress, I don’t know, NOT in pink? Maybe a good color. Like orange?” He questioned hopefully. If he did have to wear a dress he wanted it to be in his favorite color, besides orange looked good on him. Even he agreed. Everyone else was so jealous, like Sakura that they would just have to insult his great sense of style.

“Orange?!? Are you color blind or something? Any other color, I swear, any normal person would pick blue, or purple, heck even yellow would be better than ORANGE! Even Lee has better taste than you and you have seen what he wears. What kind of girl dating Sasuke Uchiha wears orange?” Sakura shouted at him through the door, and he knew that if the door wasn’t protecting him, he would probably be seriously injured right now.

Jealously, such a painful and hateful emotion.

“Please Sakura….I promise I will wear an orange dress and then you can do whatever you want to my hair or makeup or whatever else I have to wear.” He could almost hear the evil gleam that must have come into Sakura’s eyes at that moment. He knew how much she loved doing others makeup. She had been trying to put him into make up ever since they met in first grade; some times he blamed her for his sexuality, really.

“Okay, be back in a second Naru-chan, but really, orange?” Sakura asked one last time.

“Yes, orange! Now go find me an orange dress and don’t call me Naru-chan!” Naruto shouted, reminded of how Sasuke had said it when he was so close to him and could feel the blood rushing to his face.

“Why? You only want Sasuke-kun to call you that? Aww is that a pet name? What are you going to call him, bastard?” Sakura cooed through the door, making Naruto’s face heat up even more.

“Just go and find the damn dress!!!” He shouted, banging a fist on the closed door that he knew she was so close to.

“Fine, fine, sheesh, you should really get that anger problem checked out.”

He heard Sakura’s footsteps fade away in search of an orange dress. He slide against the cool grey wall of the dressing room and sighed, closing his eyes. This had to be the worst day of his life. First the note, then that free time thing, and now he was dress shopping and making promises to Sakura about make up and hair.

He knew that plastic knife was the way to go.

He sighed again, blowing spiky blond bangs out of his face before hearing foot steps coming closer and then felt something soft and long land on his head.

“Do you know how weird I looked asking for an orange dress!?! The girl I asked looked at me like I was an idiot. Which I am for actually listening to someone who wants an orange dress to go to the prom in, much less as Sasuke Uchiha’s date! Really you have no taste, what so ever. But this was the only orange dress they had so you better like it, if not you are getting a pink one, no if, ands, or buts!” Sakura said sternly, sounding all too much like a mother, almost making Naruto laugh, but then he looked at his dress and al feelings of laughter disappeared at being reminded that he had to wear a dress.

He held up the soft fabric and saw it was a slim dress, the skirt flaring out slightly, with a large tear running up the side so that it showed off the legs. It was a dark orange color, more like a fire color than anything else. Around the waist was a small silky yellow ribbon that could be removed or tied tighter. The sleeves were only two thin straps of material, plus it had a lot of material in the chest area, made for less gifted girls in that area, but would be perfect for Naruto since he really didn’t need a chest full of tissue paper.

It wasn’t too horrible. At least it didn’t have any lace or ruffles.

He tried it on and found it fit well, only needed to tighten the ribbon a bit and when he looked into the mirror, he saw a girl’s body with his head o top. It kind of scared him.

Damn Sasuke Uchiha. This was all his fault.

He walked out of the dressing room bare footed and showed Sakura, who squealed, saying how cute and pretty he looked only making him glare at her. She pushed him back into the dressing room, making him redress in record time before ripping the dress out of his hands, paying for it, and then dragging him through the rest of the mall. She bought him matching orange high heels. High heels! Then some make up, since she didn’t want him using hers. Finally after a couple hours of the mall they made their last purchase.

A long, blonde wig.

The good kind too, it felt and looked exactly like real hair, so that when he put it on, Sakura wasn’t sure it was really him except that for his clothes and of course those damn whisker marks that he had once made with permanent Sharpie in like second grade and they had just never left.

Naruto was then dragged back to Sakura’s house, only to find it was six and they only had two hours to get ready. Sakura had thoroughly freaked out, saying it would take her forever to get both him and her ready, but Naruto had just told her that he could take care of himself, that she just had to put on his, he had gulped, make up. She had relaxed and run off to go get her dress and other stuff.

So now here they were, 7:55, five minutes before Lee came to pick them both up, Sakura had called asking her boyfriend to pick both her and her “friend” and take them to the dance. He had of course agreed and now they both stood at the door, Sakura parents gushing over and taking picture after picture.

Naruto just stood over at the side, watching with a grim smile on his face. It was times like these that he wished his parents were still here. They had died of a car crash when he was really little, but then he had met Sakura and even though he lived alone, Sakura’s parents let him come over all the time and of course there was Iruka, a teacher at the elementary school who when he heard about Naruto and his parents death had brought Naruto meals every night, giving him all the supplies he needed, and also some parental love and caring. Iruka couldn’t fully adopt him because him and Kakashi, an English teacher at the middle school, were steadily going out, so they weren’t allowed to adopt children.

“Naruko! Get over here and take some pictures with me!” Sakura called to him using the name they had picked for him for the dance. She grabbed him by the arm and pulled him over as her parents kept right on with taking pictures. He grinned into the camera, glad that even people who had known him for years couldn’t tell it was him in a dress and make up. It made him feel better about the whole situation.

Then there was a ring of the door bell and a knock on the door and Naruto knew it was time. Time to finally go to,

The Dance.
Evil Plans Are What Uchihas Live For by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there! I bet you guys are expecting the dance, right? Or The Prom being the title, right? Nope! Because this doesn't have to do with the dance, yet! Don't worry next chapter will be the prom and everything will be good. Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
While Naruto was busy getting all dressed up for the dance, another boy was having similar problems, just without the dress part.

“No…no…so last year….doesn’t match my hair….no…almost….no….NO!....not quite right….no….no…God damn it! Why can’t I find anything to wear!?!” Sasuke shouted this in his bedroom as he glared at the huge pile of mostly blue and black clothing on his floor, hoping that it would burst into flames. He had been looking for the last hour for something nice to wear for the dance. Yes, so maybe he wanted to impress Naruto. But if you asked him he would have said just to show the dobe how a real boy wears his clothes.

He almost smirked, even in his time of woe, at the memory of what he had asked of the blond baka.

“You have to dress up as a girl and be my date for the prom.”

Sasuke had been trying to find a way to get the idiot to go to the dance with him forever. Ever since he heard about the dance really. And when he had seen that note, it all seemed to click into place. It was the perfect plan really. Naruto would dress up as a girl, probably very poorly, Sasuke would charm the idiot at last into thinking of him poor than a “sadistic bastard” and maybe molest him in the back of the school. Yes, a perfect plan indeed.

“Now where is it?” he asked himself as he rummaged through his closet once more.

“Where is what, little brother?” a voice asked from the open door way. Sasuke immediately frowned as he heard that voice.

“Itachi. Get out of my room.” He growled. He so didn’t need his older brother right now. Not on the night of his best plan yet.

“Tsk. Tsk. Dear brother, is that anyway to talk to an elder? I was just wondering why you were making such a mess of your room. Did you finally say yes to a girl? Or can I accept that five bucks you bet me years ago when I told you that by the time you were at this age you would be gay? Who is the lucky boy, Sasuke-kun?” Itachi said this all with a straight face, his award winning poker face actually. But inside he was laughing madly. Rolling around on the floor, holding his gut, with tears in his eyes actually.

Sasuke just went to his dresser, very calmly, got out his wallet, very calmly, pulled out five bucks, very calmly, handed the five bucks to Itachi, very calmly, then pushed the bastard out of his room and locked the door, not very calmly.

Itachi chuckled on the other side of the door and walked away with his newly made money.

“I told him. I’m always right…” Itachi mumbled to himself calmly, still chuckled as he went into his room.

“Where did you go, Itachi, yeah?” asked the blond on his bed.

“No where, just collecting some owed money from my foolish little brother.” Itachi replied, smirking and putting the money away in his wallet.

“Well come on, we have to get ready for the dance too, yeah. You are the one who volunteered us into working at the dance un.” Deidara said, looking around for his tux and throwing Itachi his.

“Don’t worry, we will have some fun tonight.” Itachi smirked and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek.

I guess Uchihas have a thing for blonds….
Know Who I Am? by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there! Oh my gosh yes you finally get to see how Sasuke reacts to Naruto in a dress. Yay you! I hope I did it okay. By the way, can anyone be so kind as to give me fanart for this? I would love you forever if you did! Plus I would post it the chapter it was drawn for with your name and a big thank you next to it! So pwese? Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
This was it. Yes, the time had finally come. The dance door stood before Naruto closed with a fast beat of music pouring out and the sounds and of course smells of teenagers and hormones pouring out with it. Sakura and Lee had already walked in, arm in arm with Sakura winking over her shoulder.

In the dark green limo that Lee had rented for the prom, Sakura had told Naruto that he had to wait outside for his date, some kind of rule that a girl never walked in alone if they had a date. It was stupid and Naruto hated waiting outside in a freaking dress, people walking past him and giving him stares, mostly boys before their dates dragged them in, giving Naruto heated glares.

Nervously Naruto brushed out wrinkles that weren’t there and ran his hand through his wig which was put up in long pigtails on either side of his head. He thought he looked pretty good, even Lee couldn’t stop staring at him, that was until he saw Sakura in her light pink modest dress that reached a little above her ankles and had white lace framing the edges and Naruto could almost see the hearts in his big doll eyes. It was so sweet Naruto thought for sure he was going t gag, but he made it through all the kissy gooey stuff in the limo and now he just had to wait for his bastard of a date.

Who knew it was cool for Uchihas to arrive fashionably late?

Naruto could have killed someone.

After yet another boy and his date passed gawking and glaring a dark, sleek limo pulled up to the school, it was longer and looked more expense than the others and of course it had the Uchiha symbol on it. Of course. Uchihas had to arrive in style. Their own style.

Naruto would have been angry that he had been left out here for what seemed like forever. Really he would have. Except that he couldn’t when his heart tried to ram its way out of his chest when blue eyes caught sight of the hottest, handsomest thing to ever grace the world in its presence: Sasuke Uchiha, in a tux.

Naruto had to stop his jaw from dropping to the ground and screwing up his lipstick when he saw Sasuke step out of the limo wearing a black silk tux with a dark midnight blue undershirt and a silk dusty white tie and matching dark dress pants and shiny black shoes. His hair was styled in its usual way, yet it didn’t matter because any other way would have looked strange. It was as if everything was made especially for him and him alone. And maybe it was.

Naruto was even more surprised as he saw Sasuke’s older brother step out as well with a tall blond following him. Both worth tuxes as well, Itachi’s being like his brothers except with a crimson undershirt and gleaming white tie. His long hair was tied in a pony tail and thrown over his shoulder; he seemed to be watching everything through dark rimmed square glasses. The blond behind him wore an orange shirt with brown stripes that would have looked hideous on anyone else, but he pulled it off, his dark jacket was thrown over his should as if it took effort to put it on. He wore a brown tie and dark pants and had his long blond hair in a sort of ponytail thing. He had matching glasses with Itachi.

Then again who cared what they wore? What was important, Naruto’s mind screamed at him, was that his date, yes HIS date, the sexy thing on two legs was walking towards the door, looking around as if looking for someone. He didn’t seem to recognize Naruto and as he walked towards the door, he looked him up and down.

“Have you seen a blond boy probably in a dress of some sort?” Sasuke asked Naruto, still looking around as Itachi and the blond dude that barely looked like a dude walked up behind him.

“Me and Deidara are going in, little brother. Have fun with your date and thanks for the five bucks.” Itachi smirked and walked through the dance door while Sasuke tried to burn a hole in his retreating back before turning back to Naruto, waiting for an answer.

Naruto though was trying desperately to hold back laughter. He would really have to thank Sakura later; she did so good a job that even Sasuke didn’t recognize him. Naruto looked Sasuke straight in his handsome, breath taking eyes and grinned.

“Nope, sorry pretty boy, but if I had he would probably tell me to tell you that he wants his note back.” Naruto didn’t try to hold it in anymore and doubled over in laughter at the look on Sasuke’s face. It was simply priceless. The usually stoic boy seemed to have lost the gift of speech and instead let his jaw drop to the ground and his eyes widen, he looked about ready to faint. But that was gone in less than a minute so that Naruto wished he had asked Sakura for a camera just for that moment. Sasuke instead smirked down at his dobe in a dress and wig.

“Well don’t you clean up nicely? And no note until after the prom, how can I trust you not to just run off with it before I get a slow dance with my date?” Sasuke asked smugly, watching with a sense of pride as a blush creeped up powered cheeks. True he was overly shocked that Naruto had actually pulled off looking exactly like a girl, at that a very hot girl, but still didn’t mean he could let go of his bastard appearance at least he had to keep it up till he could get the idiot alone.

“Now, can I escort you into the dance?” He asked smoothly, holding out the crook of his arm. Naruto nodded, only glaring a bit and looped his arm into Sasuke’s. Naruto looked down at himself once more and then over at his overly smug and almost burning hot date. It was almost like a bad and good dream, he pinched himself as he saw Sasuke reach to open the door. It wasn’t a dream. He was about to enter the prom with Sasuke at his side and him in an orange dress.

Well he could only hope this was as strange as it got. His hopes were soon to be crushed. Poor Naruto.
Punch Break by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there! OMG! Guess what this is finally the dance!! Or well at least them walking into the dance really...*sweat drop* But still! You will see! Well read it already! Oh yeah, still looking for fanart! Pwese, guys? Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
As the door was opened, it was almost as if time stopped for Naruto and the whole room. Every head turned towards them, mostly towards Sasuke, but when they caught sight of the beautiful girl in the orange dress next to him, well they could all only stare. Naruto held on tight to Sasuke, unused to the attention, the feelings of eyes staring so hard at you that you were sure they could see your every fear and were trying to figure out how to use them against you, or the looks that seemed to be undressing you with each step you took.

Sasuke, however, was very use to at least the second stare.

He only smirked, enjoying the dobe practically clinging to him and lead his date towards the center of the dance floor.

Naruto was sure he heard music, but for all that it mattered it could have been paused just for their entrance. He saw many faces he recognized, like Kiba and Hinata, who were still dancing together far away from the center of the dance floor, but still dancing together, neither seemed to notice anything besides the other. Naruto smiled at the two. How cute!

He looked to the left and saw Gaara leaning against a back wall, shadowed teal eyes staring at him. He was dressed in a red fish net shirt that hung off of him, revealing pale skin in the flashing colorful lights, loose black jeans were held up by overlapping red, studded belts. His right ear lobe was pierced with a spiked stud. Leave it to Gaara to go against the formal dress up rule, hell he threw all clothes conduct rules with that outfit, but he was Gaara. And Gaara never really did give a fuck about the rules. A dark smirk played on his lips and Naruto gulped, turning around from that scary stare.

‘Note to self: Stay away from Gaara.’ Naruto thought, feeling a shiver run down his spine. He stared straight ahead only to be greeted by a very perverted, yet hot, Hyuga boy staring at him from near the DJ stand.

He wore a white tux, with a black tie; the edges of the tux were lined with black stitches. His hair was put into its usual ponytail, yet the white silk tie was tied higher and all of it was held back tightly with the exception of two thin strands on either side of his face, framing it handsomely.

The pale eyed boy seemed to be about to get his arm ripped off by Tenten, who looked great in a red cocktail dress, who seemed to be trying to get him to dance with her, but he was only staring at Naruto, soul seeing eyes seeming to promise a very bad future to the poor blond. He would have called it fate; Naruto would have called it bad eye direction.

‘Stay away from Neji too.’ Naruto noted.

Naruto gulped again, so hating being a girl right now, also hating with a passion, the deadly hot raven haired devil that still had his arm who was smirking at everyone he passed. He was even using his best smirk. You know the one. The one that said, very smugly I might add, ‘I am so god damn hot and better than you, that well…feel free to faint if I even glance at you.’ Which is exactly what some weak willed girls did as the couple passed

Damn smug bastard.

Naruto glared at him as the bastard finally stopped walking past the tons of gawking fellow students. He smirked down at Naruto, onyx eyes giving his beautiful date a quick look over.

Sure he had seen those looks his Naru-chan had received from those stupid bastards, Gaara and Neji, but Naruto was his date and his date alone. He had won and those idiots would just have to deal with it. He smirked even more at the thought, before catching Naruto glaring at him. He almost smiled. Almost.

He looked around the room and finally heard the music. He grimaced at he heard a horrible rap song booming out of the speakers, something about beer and hookers. What kind of prom music was that? Sasuke looked at the DJ in disgust before turning back to his Naru-chan. He couldn’t dance with him with that music on. He would have to wait for a good song to come on. He almost pouted. Almost.

He then saw something that would at least keep him preoccupied for the moment.

The punch table.

Yes, the table where all the losers gather when they couldn’t get a date for the prom, you know the guys. Either they were horribly scary, too ‘cool’ to get a date, or just geeky. The guys that tried for weeks to get a date, but never did come up with one. Or the ones that were forced to come, yet then got ditched.

Sasuke saw Shino, Shikamaru, and Chouji hanging around the table now. Go figure.

Sasuke once again turned his attention to his date in the orange dress and pigtails. He smirked and slowly let go of the crossdressed dobe’s arm.

“I’m going to go get some punch. Stay here, Naru-chan.” Sasuke said over the music, somehow able to say that with a smug smoothness even when yelling. He was truly a Uchiha.

“Hey wait you can’t leave me! I’ll get eaten!” Naruto protested, but it was too late, Sasuke had already disappeared in the mass of swarming teenage bodies. Naruto quickly feared for his life. Not only did he have to stay away from Neji and Gaara, but he would have to avoid Sasuke’s many, many fangirls who were probably plotting his death at this very moment.

THAT BASTARD!!!!

Sasuke sneezed as he approached the punch table. ‘I wonder if Naru-chan is the one thinking of me.’ Sasuke thought, smirking. Smug ass bastard.

“Hey Sasuke. Who is that girl you are with? I’ve never seen her before.” Chouji asked as Sasuke stepped up to the table, eating a bag of smuggled chips. He was dressed in a baggy green tux with a loose dark red tie and white underneath shirt.

Shikamaru opened a single brown eye from his position leaning against the wall. He was dressed in a slim brown tux, and black undershirt, brown tie hung untied around his neck. He looked as if he were about to fall asleep, even with the pounding music blaring out of the speakers. His hair was done in its usual ponytail that sat upon his head except it seemed to flare out a bit more. Sasuke could tell that the boy wanted to know the same thing as Chouji.

Shino just stood, staring at them behind his dark shades, not even changed out of his usual school clothes. He was that horribly scary one I was talking about before.

Sasuke just smirked as he reached for two cups, pouring punch into both cups before looking at the waiting boys.

“She’s from another school. Her name is Naru-chan.” He answered bluntly before turning around to carry the drinks back his waiting date.

“Naru-chan? Like what you called Naruto today?” Chouji asked him as he turned around. Sasuke looked over his shoulder at the boy, drinks still in hand, a scary looking evil smirk on his face.

“Yeah. What a coincidence.”
Why Are They All Perverts?!? by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there! This of course Violet or A Vampires Butterfly! Okay so first off I would like to thank, Satoyuki, for the Jaws idea, I'm going to use it more in the next chapter. Thank you! Okay second off, I forgot to say this before, but I would just like to give a HUGE thank you to everyone who has reviewed this. This is my first story to get over a hundred reviews that I am actually proud of. So thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I love them, I love you guys, I just love it all! So thank you all for the reviews! Okay, enough of my rambling! Don't forget about fanart, I will love you even more! *puppy dog eyes* Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Naruto feared for his very life as his horrible bastard of a date was supposed to be getting him punch. He had been trying to keep an eye out for Neji, Gaara and of course the Sasuke fangirls. This was a very hard thing to do in the very, very dim lights, pounding music, and what seemed like a million other bodies surrounding you, trying to rub each other’s skin off, dancing to the crap that was blasting from the speakers.

And then there was the problem of moving. See every time Naruto even took a step in any direction it seemed like someone would pinch his freaking ass! And whenever he turned around, more than one dude was smirking from over his date’s shoulder.

Who knew guys were such perverts?!?

Naruto had never acted like that! Then again he was gay, but still! He would never treat a pretty guy like this! He rubbed his poor butt; it stung badly from all the damn pinching. He pouted before making his way to the very back of the gym and pressed himself flat against the wall. He didn’t care if Sasuke could find him or not, he would not put up with the damn ass pinching any more! So he leaned heavily against the wall, breathing in the hot, heavy air, wishing that the damn gym had a better air conditioner, and just took a second to breathe, closing his eyes for only a moment.

But then again, a moment was all they needed.

A second later Naruto’s eyes shot open to find himself cornered between a wall and the three evilest forms of hell.

Gaara.

Neji.

Fangirls.

Neji was striding quickly through the middle of the crowd, his white tux standing out even in the dim lights. His hair swishing back and forth with each step he took, his eyes trained on Naruto, and even from a distance the blond could see that the look in those pale eyes was not a good one.

Then there was Gaara, moving in the shadows from the left of the large swarming mass of students. He was barely seen and Naruto wouldn’t have seen him except for the lucky flash of his sliver stud pierced in his right ear that gave him away like a spotlight. Naruto considered himself lucky enough to at least know the boy was coming, otherwise….He gulped and looked away.

And then of course, last but not even the slightest bit least, The Fangirls. The marched towards him in a large pack of their own, all in dresses of all shapes and sizes, colors and styles. Naruto could tell they had worked hard on the dresses, though some looked like it wouldn’t make much of a difference, each probably wanting to impress Sasuke and had probably prepared all month to fight off one another, each one of them waiting for Sasuke to ask them to the prom, or at least waiting for him to accept their many offers. But no, instead Sasuke had picked a slutty blond in an ugly orange dress with uneven pigtails and a pudgy face to bring to the prom.

Or at least that’s how they would have described him.

If only they knew…if only they knew.

Naruto could practically hear the Jaws music as they all approached him, all intent to doing something horrible to him in their own special ways. Oh yes, Naruto feared for his life. His precious, precious life.

“Where are you, Sasuke?!?” He whispered to himself in a quiet prayer, though inside he was screaming as the three hell bent evils came closer.

“Where are you!?”

Sasuke was very busy at the moment.

Yes, just terribly busy.

See, somehow he lost his date. He lost his blond, blue eyed, dressed in a dark orange dress, date. It was very dark in the gym. He had just gone to get punch it took him maybe five minutes? And now his date was lost!

He sighed, shoving his hands into his pants as he kept searching. A good song still hadn’t come on, but still, he at least wanted his dobe next to him, at all times actually. He still needed to sweep the dobe off his feet and then go through with his plan of molestation! He sighed again and swept his eyes over the building again. He was just about to look at the back of the building when someone swiped a grab at his ass. He spun around, only to hear maybe a faint giggling, and many girls, winking and smiling over their date’s shoulder.

Who knew girls were such perverts?!?

Did he have a sign on his back that read, ‘Touch my butt, I might go out with you.’? He discreetly ran a hand over his back, finding nothing. So why did those girls think he would like it if they touched his butt? He sighed once again and shrugged, this was why he was gay really. Girls were too complicated. Boys, more specifically blue eyed blond, boys suited him just fine.

So where was his blue eyed blond boy dressed as a girl now?

That was when he finally thought to look in the back of the building and saw his dobe pressed against a wall, looking in each direction like a trapped animal. That was also when Sasuke saw Neji ahead of him, something with a tuft of red hair that he suspected to be Gaara in the shadows at his date’s left, and a pack of gossiping, glaring girls all stalking towards the poor boy in the orange dress.

Sasuke felt his hands curl into fists and his eyes try to glare at all three of them at once, failing but trying none the less.

They weren’t….

They couldn’t…

They were!

They were trying to get his dobe!

He saw him first!!!!

Sasuke growled under his breath and thought up a plan, and he thought of it quick. He smirked and slowly let his hands uncurl. If they wanted to mess with his dobe, date, blond, dressed up as a girl, Naru-chan. Then well,

They were going to have to deal with him first.
Saving A Damsel In Distress by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
Hi there! Violet or A Vampires Butterfly here! Now, I wasn't going to give you guys this till next week, heck I wasn't even planning on thinking about this fic till next week, but Foxy said she needed something to get her mind off of something and asked me to update this. How could I say no to that? I'm just hope she updates her fic in return! Come on maybe a nice new chapter of Naruto's talk show to thank me? Nah, I did this for free, so you don't have to, though it would be nice. And guess what guys? I have to officially change th rating for this fic. I'm perverted like that. Anyway, Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Naruto shut his eyes in pure fear. He didn’t want to see his death, or rape. The music pounded out of the speakers was drowned out and sounded very far away. The only thing Naruto could hear was his own blood pulsing in his ears and of course the Jaws theme.

Dun Dun…

Gaara was gaining the lead, shadows growing as he moved towards the trapped Naruto in a dress.

Dun Dun.

Neji was a very close second, moving couples out of his way with a single look and a swish of his hair he had his eyes trained on his prey.

Dun Dun Dun Dun….

The fangirls were in last place only because they kept fighting each other with each step they took, but were catching up fast as every pair of jealous eyes were trained on the new slut in the orange dress.

Naruto squeezed his eyes shut. Usually he loved attention, no matter how he got it. He would eat it up and crave for more. But this really sucked. He could feel the eyes trained on him as if he had a huge spotlight shining over his blond pig tailed head. He was going to get eaten! He was going to get gulped down like a bowl of ramen. A bowl of ramen in a orange dress and pig tails!

He swallowed audibly and cringed as he heard someone’s footsteps coming closer and closer. Naruto couldn’t tell if he was relived or not that the fangirls hadn’t gotten him first. He pressed himself flush against the wall as he heard the footsteps stop in front of him.

“I warn you, I’m not afraid to kick you in the crotch!” He shouted in the girliest and highest pitched voice he could get to, trying to act like a damsel in distress. Maybe someone would save him then, since it seemed his date was no where to be found.

He barely made out a chuckle from the person standing in front of him, before his wrists were taken in a rough hand and held above his head in a tight grip. He gasped and crystal blue eyes opened in surprise that either Gaara or Neji would dare something like this!

Well let’s just say that Gaara and Neji didn’t dare to do something like that.

Breathtaking onyx jewels stared into his, filled with amusement and some kind of other emotion, maybe jealously? Then again, he kind of looked hungry too. Naruto gasped and couldn’t look away even if he wanted to.

“S-sasuke?” He stuttered in a hushed whisper, not sure if Sasuke heard him or not. Sasuke just chuckled again and leaned down closer to the blond, till he was barely a breath away.

“Dobe, you’re my date.” He whispered, before sealing his lips over the lipstick stained lips of the other boy. Naruto eyes widened to the size of saucers as he found Sasuke’s lips pressed against his. Did they spike the punch? Was Sasuke drunk? Was he out of his mind? Should he stop him? Should he-

All thoughts were stopped as Naruto felt a cool hand on the inside of his tanned thigh and Sasuke started to gently bite at his bottom lip before licking it lightly. Naruto shuddered and felt the gym becoming even hotter than before, music fully replaced by the pounding of blood in his ears and the adrenal pulsing in his veins. He felt his hand become rfree and let them fall to his side.

He wanted to close his eyes and just enjoy this, but he needed to know why he was being kissed and felt up by the hottest Ice Prince in the whole school. So he pushed at Sasuke chest gently, so that Sasuke just let go of his lips, not moving another inch, so that he hovered over Naruto’s body, staring down at him with lust hazed onyx eyes, warm breath landing on the blond’s swollen lips, making another shiver run down his spine.

“Sasuke? What are you doing?” he asked, his breath ragged, blue eyes staring up at the only an inch taller raven haired teen. Sasuke smirked, leaning down so that hot breath ran into Naruto’s head through his ear, sending yet another set of shivers down his spine.

“What I have been wanting to do for a long time.” He whispered, huskily, before nipping at his ear lobe. Naruto was now very thankful he had by passed those dangle earrings Sakura had offered. He gasped and let out a small mew from the sensation.

Then Sasuke’s words sank in. Naruto eyes shot open. Sasuke liked him back?!? And it took him this long to find out!?! Naruto could have growled in frustration. He went through all of this, only to find out Sasuke liked him back!?! The note didn’t matter!?!?!

Naruto pouted unhappily before Sasuke bit into the skin connecting his shoulder blade and neck. A small moan and whimper slipped past his lips. The hand on his thigh started to move upwards and Naruto had to stop another moan. He bit his swollen bottom lip and looked up into Sasuke’s eyes again.

“Sasuke…we can’t..ugh…we can’t do this here, ah…we will get caught.” Naruto ground out between moans and pants as Sasuke continued to bite the tanned skin of his neck, his hand rubbing dangerously close to the blond’s growing ‘problem’.

Sasuke smirked again and stepped back, removing his mouth and hand, taking a look at the disheveled blond boy in the dress before, grabbing his hand and practically dragging him out of the gym.

Neji and Gaara had watched the scene with similar disgusted looks. ‘That damn Uchiha.’ Both thought at the same time before Neji turned left and Gaara turned right and began to stalk in a straight line in the picked directions.

Now to all you smart people out there, paying attention that would mean they were both moving in a straight line towards each other. Actually directly towards each other. Each made a path for themselves with icy cold and burning hot glares sent to anyone who got in their way till they were glaring at each other.

“Move Hyuuga.” Gaara growled, glaring at the pale eyed boy, noticing without meaning to that the boy looked very hot in a tux, his prissy hair actually looking pretty god like that.

“You Sabuku.” Neji said smoothly in a more elegant growl, glaring at the redhead, trying not to notice how good his pale skin looked under that fishnet or how sexy he was when he was angry.

Then they both decided something at the same time and something flashed between their eyes. Gaara smirked and Neji smirked back, before the walked side by side outside the gym to attend to some ‘personal’ business.

What about the fangirls, you ask? Oh well they are all having a bit of a meltdown right now. Many were bald from screaming and pulling out their hair in anguish. Some were bleeding and bruised from picking a fight with each other to let out their frustration, others had simply fainted.

It was a bad night for fangirls, well except for yaoi fangirls, but sadly Sakura and Hinata were a bit busy with their own dates at the moment to really enjoy the moment.

All in all, for at least two couples, things were about to heat up…
The Steamy End by A Vampires Butterfly
Author's Notes:
*pokes keyboard, avoiding eye contact* *cough* Um...Well...*falls to her knees* FORGIVE ME!!!!!! I'm so sorry!!! I;m sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don;t hate me so much that you don't think to maybe...-warning: shameless begging is about to be used- maybe think about leaving a review, a rate? Or...if you really like the story...maybe try not to forget about the rewards? Hmm? *puppy dog eyes* I'm really sorry! I hope some smut will help my case....Call it petty bribery. Oh and just for the record. I. Hate. Writing. Smut. Yes, I know. How could I say such evil words? I just don't know....It takes me forever to write it for some reason. Anyway enjoy! Oh and before I forget I must warn you that....for just a change of writing for me....I have kind of...um....put NaruSasu smut instead of the usual SasuNaru. Just give it a try, maybe? Anyway! Again Enjoy! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
Naruto had no idea where Sasuke was dragging him. He really wasn’t sure if he cared anymore either. He was dazed and his eyes lust hazed. He had no idea where he was or even who he was. All he knew was the ass in front of him was the hottest ass he had ever seen. His high shoes made annoyingly loud noises with every step he took and his problem was very visible through his dress, since dresses weren’t really meant to conceal such things. He was so busy staring at the moving ass in front of him in the smoking hot tux, that he really didn’t even notice when Sasuke took a sharp left, pulling open a door, walking in, and pulling him in after.

Soon he found himself pushed against a cool, flat surface, Sasuke reached around him to lock the door. The lights were way too bright, and he blinked, finding himself pressed against the boys’ bathroom door, sinks to his right and stalls and urinals on either side of him. He looked up at Sasuke, wondering if they were really going to do this. Here.

In the boys’ restroom….

Sasuke soon answered his unspoken question, with a smooth smirk and a quick flick of his wrist he had Naruto flipped over so his padded chest met the cool metal of the bathroom door, his hidden butt easily accessible to the raven behind him. Naruto waited for the rip. Yes, he had maybe read the occasional gay porn book….Don’t give him that look! He is a gay teenage boy! He was curious! That’s all…well anyway, in every book he had read, yes there was more than one, the seme always ripped up their poor uke’s clothes in a fit of lust.

Not that he was uke or anything….

Even if he was the one in a dress….

Of course not.

But he waited for the tearing of the back of his dress anyway, waited for the dress to fall in shreds at his feet, revealing the fact that he was actually wearing blue boxers underneath, he had wanted to feel like a man somewhere after all, and then wait for those to be torn off too. He had always based his fantasies on his novels, so this was like a fantasy come true! Except….well he never really thought the ideal place to have sexual connections was the boys’ bathroom, locked or not. And he really liked this dress too! Not that he would ever even think that much less say it out loud but….well it was so roomy!

So Naruto waited, pressed against the boys’ bathroom door at his school, waiting for his crush to tear up his pretty orange dress, half of him begging for it to be torn into shreds, the other wishing to save it from being made into confetti. Soft, orange confetti. He closed his eyes, bit his lip, and braced himself for it.

Then he heard the distinct sound of a zipper being pulled down. A strange, crisp noise interrupting the silence that had only been broken by heavy breathing.

What the heck?! He wasn’t a good enough uke to get his dress torn!?

Not that he was the uke or anything….

A minute later his dress was pulled down, pooling at his high heeled shoes. He was now naked except for light blue boxers with dancing ramen bowls over them. Sasuke noted with a slight smirk that it looked like a beautiful girl’s head with a naked boy body. Naruto was too busy feeling naked to notice though. At least girls got a bra too! He had nothing except his boxers!

A quick tug by pale fingers was felt and….

Make that absolutely nothing. Naruto blushed, feeling suddenly self-conscious. Was he really going to do this!? Was there a way out of it? Well duh! He was pressed against the door! The only way out. All he would have to do was unlock the door and Tada! But….did he really want to go out, naked, and find someway to get back home, without being seen? Ever since that time he had forgotten his pants at home that one day and come only in his boxers, he had been pretty cautious to wear clothes at school. Maybe he could find a way to put his clothes on? Or at least his boxers. And then he could run for it! Just pull up his boxers and run for it and just ignore his hard on. Yeah…that could work. Now which direction was his house from here?

At that thought Sasuke had found it to be a good time to kiss the back of his neck, moving slowly across his shoulder blades and then up to his neck, panting on him between kisses, leaving a good mark here and there.

Naruto moaned, each hot breath sending a shiver down his spine. Maybe he could stay for just a little bit. Besides, this felt too damn good too just leave now. It would be rude too. And also he still hadn’t figured out how or if he would grab his dress or not. So he stayed, pressed against the boys’ bathroom door, enjoying the sensation of his crush nibbling and kissing at his shoulder before moving up his neck, finally reached his ear and sucking at the lobe.

“Sasuke…Do you even know what you are doing?” he panted out, watching his breath steam up the stainless steel door, so cool against his suddenly way too hot skin. Didn’t this school have air conditioning?!

He could practically feel Sasuke’s smirk against his ear and then a thick, husky whisper in his ear, sending another shiver down his more naked back, and his skin was sent on fire.

“If I didn’t know what I was doing, dobe,” at this he nipped at his ear lobe again, making his breath catch in his throat, before gasping as he felt a cool hand start to move down his spine, before teasingly going between his legs. “Would I know how to make you do this?” he asked smugly before just brushing against a smooth sac of skin, gaining a small mew to come from Naruto’s mouth.

Freaking smug bastard.

Now, Naruto was known for his slow thought process, and with his current ‘activities’ his thoughts were becoming even slower, but finally one though came to his mind, even as that cool, pale hand drew patterns over smooth skin.

‘Why the hell does that bastard have so many clothes on?’

With that thought he let out a low growl in the back of his throat, Sasuke thought it to be a sound of pleasure and kept his smirk, moving his hand to rub a tanned thigh when his hand was yanked away from caramel skin and he was suddenly slammed into the bathroom door, a very naked Naruto holding his wrists above his head, a stupid grin on his cute, once innocent, face. And when I say once innocent, I mean that now, he looked absolutely predatory instead of prey.

My, how the tables seemed to turn.

Sasuke looked at Naruto, smirk gone, a small look of surprise, crossing his pale features, but was gone before Naruto even had a chance to commit it to memory. He looked at Naruto with a glare.

“What are you doing, dobe?” he asked, his voice husky and heavy, but with the ever so there commanding tone to it. Naruto just kept grinning, before grasping that expense, smoking hot, tux in both hands and pulled the bastard against his naked body. He closed his eyes, lids falling over crystal blue eyes.

Sasuke just stared, as if they were going in slow motion. He saw the dobe’s lips coming closer and closer, and soon onyx eyes were closed as well. He waited for yet another connection between them both of them, naked skin rubbing against the material of his tux, promising that the thing would never be washed again, no matter how much of a neat freak the Uchiha was. His lips were reached for the other’s lips now, but

“I was just thinking how you had too much clothes on…We need to get those out of the way if you are going to be my pretty, puckering, uke.”

That cross dressing idiot!!!!

“Don’t even think about it, dobe. Besides you know thinking isn’t exactly your strong point.” Sasuke said darkly, despising the thought of being the uke. He was anything but! He was seme, damn it! He glared the never before seen, ‘If I hated you anymore right now, I wouldn’t be able to decide who to shoot, you because you are so annoying, or myself because if I do shoot you I might just meet someone even similarly looking like you and have to shoot them too.’ Glare. You can see why he doesn’t use it often. It can be quite a long glare. He pushed Naruto away, getting those tanned hands off his tux, trying to stop feeling as if he were the short one here, standing up straighter.

“Aww~ Don’t give me that look, Sas~UKE.” Naruto exclaimed, grinning stupidly and smugly. He seemed to be forgetting, he was still wearing a wig and he still had lip stick on. Or at least some smeared lip stick. Naruto blinked, looking at the panting, hard, glaring Uchiha. He tilted his head and then gave a mischievous catlike grin.

He took a step towards Sasuke, while said raven haired teen took a step back, almost tripping over the forgotten dress, left in front of the locked bathroom door. He kept glaring at the blond, only wearing a wig and orange high heels.

“Hey, bastard. I think…” he paused, taking another step towards Sasuke, so he was once again pressed against that soft tux material, feeling it move against his naked skin. He leaned in towards the stunned teen, his eyes lid at half mast. Sasuke could only watch as a pink tongue peeked out from between, too close, pink lips and wiped against his parted lips.

“I think I got some lipstick on you….” Naruto whispered, voice much more seductive then Sasuke would have liked to admit. The Uchiha shivered against the door, against the other’s naked skin, looking at those amused blue eyes. Naruto moved down his jaw, nipping lightly at his pale skin, moving across his neck, around his tie, distracting him from those damned tanned hands, which were currently loosing his tie, so that the thing slipped away from his neck, giving Naruto full access to the bare, pal, unmarked skin.

“You know…it looks good on you, Sas~uke” Naruto whispered in his ear, before biting him in the very sensitive spot, right below his ear.

And Sasuke moaned.

“I knew you would see things my way, Uke-chan.” Naruto whispered, nibbling on the same piece of skin, till he had left a mark. Sasuke was too busy feeling tingling sensations, running up and down his spine to respond or contradict the dobe.

All too soon the blond’s talented mouth was gone from him all together and he found himself with a face full of bathroom door, unable to us his hands to stop his crash. Oh? You want to know why he couldn’t use his hands?

Naruto grinned; powder coming off of his whiskers, so that only spots of the forever there Sharpie marks were seen. He had both of Sasuke’s wrists in one of his hands, held behind his back, his other hand holding the bastard’s tie, while reaching down to grab the silk yellow tie from his dress, which lay crumbled at their feet. He kicked the dress out of the way, holding up both pieces of material. He took one of Sasuke’s hands and pressed it against the smooth, cold piece of piping on top of the urinal on his left and used his yellow ribbon to restrain the other’s pale hand to the bar, pulling it tight with his teeth.

“What are you doing, dobe?!” Sasuke shouted, frowning as he felt his hand being restrained and pulled at Naruto’s grasp of his other hand. He had to regain power. Now!

But then Naruto licked a smooth line up to his hair line on the back of his neck and he felt his limbs go to jelly, another moan slipping past his lips, along with a few choice curses.

Naruto grinned against Sasuke’s pale skin before, letting his wig slip off of his head, sweaty, golden, spikes finally released from their confines. He used the hair piece to tie Sasuke’s other hand, and then looked down at the silk, dusty white tie in hands. Such a nice tie, really. He wondered how much it cost. Then again….

Who the hell cared?

He had a tied up Uchiha to undress, and then he would worry about how expense the stupid tie was! He grinned evilly, at least as evilly as a blue eyed, blond, still in orange high heels could. Slowly, he slipped a warm tanned hand under the other’s shirt and tux jacket, rubbing up and down the other’s spine, feeling it shiver underneath his hand. Getting a reaction out of the other boy excited him; it made him feel powerful, like he could actually control the Uchiha!

So he moved his hands up Sasuke’s back, hands rubbing sensually at a few spots before getting to his shoulders and shrugging off his tux jacket. That being done, he removed his hands, earning himself a small whimper. He grinned wider, a sneaky, mischievous thing to see, which Sasuke would have wanted a picture of if he could move his arms or even move his body with straining his arms.

“Dobe! Let me go! You aren’t supposed to tie me up!” Sasuke said, voice husky and was supposed to come out angry and stern, but with a wince on his part, only sounded needy and out of breath. He did not want to spend his first sexual experience tied to urinals by a wig and a ribbon! He wanted to spend his first time molesting the little blond boy against any surface, private or not, and stay a virgin while stealing the other’s virginity!

Damn that dobe for ruining his plans!

Sasuke tugged at his restraints, he needed to get in control of this situation now, before anything else bad happened that would make him….lose…oh gods that felt good! Naruto had snaked his arms around his neck, white tie in his hand, rubbing it against the Uchiha’s neck, other hand rubbing against his cheek. Sasuke shuddered, trying to ignore that something was poking him near his butt, both relived and disappointed that he still had his pants on.

Then Naruto’s empty hand ran down his body, sending white heat even through his shirt, making him almost want to beg for that tanned skin to burn his own pale skin. Almost, being the key word.

An Uchiha never begs. Ever. Period.

Soon Naruto’s hand found its way to his pants and the crisp sound of buttons being unbuttoned a zipper going down seemed to echo through the empty bathroom, only accompanied by the hot pants against his ear and his own almost silent whimpers and groans, and of course the heavy thumping of his heart, banging its way against his chest and ringing in his ears. It was really a lot of noises, but every single one of his senses were concentrating on only three things.

One: Naruto’s pants in his ear.

Two: The feeling of his own silk tie against his cheek.

Three: The hand now slipping past his black boxers and….and…

“Ah….Naru…to…” he gasped out loudly as Naruto’s hand slid down his hard length, rubbing the poor, weeping head, only barely giving the barest of touches down the rest. But as soon as the tied up Uchiha gasped, a tie was placed in his mouth and immediately brought around his head, pulling his head back to Naruto’s and tied tightly, both hands being removed from him.

He glared his specially, really, really, long glare at the blond as he stepped away from his trapped, still dressed though, body.

“Dobe! What the hell is the meaning of this?! Get over here right now and untie me and this thing out of my mouth!” he shouted at the idiotic blond, but it only came out as a muffled jumble of noises and sounds and coated his tie in spit, making it damp in his mouth. He kept glaring instead. He liked this tie too!

“Tsk. Tsk. Sas~uke. You should be quieter. Do you want to be caught? Like that?” Naruto asked, unable to keep that obnoxious grin off his tanned face. He had the Uchiha right where he wanted him. Lips wrapped around that silk tie. Hands not able to get in the way. Legs spread and not moving back. No matter what Sasuke said, he was enjoying this, even if he didn’t know it. Naruto had already had first ‘hand’ experience with just how much he was enjoying it.

Now just to get rid of those damn clothes.

Naruto might have been enjoying this a bit too much. But….he considered this payback for stealing his note in the first place. This would teach the nosy bastard to mind his own damn business!

So he slipped the dark haired boy’s pants off, since they were already unbuttoned and unzipped, he just had to pull them down and they would be off. But…why do that when he could keep torturing?

So he slowly, slowly, pulled the pants down, inch by pale skin revealing inch. His hands brushed against inner thighs, circling around rough hair, combing fingers through just a few curls, the closet he ever got to what he knew the Uchiha wanted touched most was just a few butterfly breezes past it. Never touching, not even as wet, white drops rolled down the straining member, even though he was very tempted to just take a little taste, he had a duty to do and that was to remove all clothes, then taste and try everything Sasuke had to offer. All too soon for him and not soon enough for Sasuke, he was pulling the dark pants down past his ankles, carefully lifting each foot out of the pant legs.


By then, Sasuke had been reduced to a pile of whimpering jelly, only held up by his restraints. So he didn’t really protest.


Finally. Finally. Naruto only had to remove the other boy’s shirt and he would be done with the undressing process. Then he could do whatever he wanted to the other. And oh….there were so many things he wanted to do. His hands trembled in anticipation as he slowly wrapped his arms around the others neck again, unbuttoning the top buttons carefully and slowly. His breath came out in heavy pants against that slowly being revealed pale, unmarked neck.

How many times had he dreamed of doing just this? How many failed grades had he gotten for day dreaming about this very thing in class, during a test, just staring and fantasizing about this very thing? Maybe not in this place, but none the less, doing these things. Feeling that pale skin tremble and shiver under just the slightest of his touches. Hearing the strained breathing behind that pretty, expense, now spit soaked, tie. Unbuttoning button after button, revealing more and more skin till….

The shirt slid to the floor.

Sasuke Uchiha and Naruto Uzumaki were finally both naked, except for their shoes. One being restrained and gagged, whimpering behind the material, the other unable to stop grinning and thanking Sakura again and again for letting Sasuke get his note.

“Are you ready, Sasuke?” Naruto whispered heavy in his ear, hands tracing his bare chest, touching and burning his skin. He couldn’t stop the small groan he made behind the tie when he heard his own name said correctly in that way. Just the way Naruto said his name sent a shiver down his name and made all rules of an Uchiha go out of his mind. He was even prepared to beg now. Beg for Naruto’s touch. Beg for anything to happen. Just let it happen now.

Now, before the moment was ruined…

“Oi! Naruto! Foolish little brother….get out of there! The dance is over and people are leaving. We are going to leave without you if you don’t get out now. Oh and Naruto, some girl named Sakura and this freak in a green tux are looking for you. Sakura seems about ready to tear down the gym So get out soon.” Itachi voice broke through the thick air of musk and lust, making the air suddenly cold, then boiling hot as they both blushed dark red.

Naruto cursed as he untied Sasuke from his restraints and gag and quickly tried to pull on his dress without tearing it or ripping it from his hurried movements, tying his ribbon around his waist and trying to rearrange his wig again. While Sasuke pulled back on his pants and calmly button back up his shirt and pulled on his jacket, glaring at his tie before just shoving it in his pocket as Naruto rushed out the door as soon as he was ready.

Sasuke pouted as he watched Naruto’s retreating form before feeling something else in his pocket and frowning, pulling it out and smirking.

The note.

He looked around real quick and opened it, eyes rushing across the gel pen words and frowned.

“Well I already knew that.” He mumbled, tossing it in the bathroom trash and going outside of the bathroom to meet Itachi and Deidara and ignore their questions about his virginity.

He promised himself as he made his way to their limo that as soon as he got home he would start planning again. And this time he would make sure there was no way he would get tied up again. Nope. Next time, the boy in the dress was going to be uke. And that was that.


The moral of the story?

Never let your crush get your note.

You may not be as lucky as Naru-chan.
End Notes:
Okay. So yeah....Don't hate me? Pwese? And don't forget about the rewards please! Even if you hate me I really think this story deserves at least a nomination! Yes I am just being shameless now, but this really means a lot to me. So yeah....I hope you liked this little story! With much love, A Vampires Butterfly ^.^
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4918