Catnip by UzumakiUchiha411
Summary: Sasuke returns from hidden sound to find that his inner youkai has taken a liking to a certain blue-eyed blond. What happens? Read and find out.
Categories: Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: Yes Word count: 7353 Read: 10732 Published: 22/05/07 Updated: 30/05/07

1. Chapter 1 by UzumakiUchiha411

2. Chapter 2 by UzumakiUchiha411

3. Chapter 3 by UzumakiUchiha411

4. Chapter 4 by UzumakiUchiha411

5. Chapter 5 by UzumakiUchiha411

6. Chapter 6 by UzumakiUchiha411

7. Chapter 7 by UzumakiUchiha411

Chapter 1 by UzumakiUchiha411
Author's Notes:
Do not own...so do not sue.
Takes place after Sasuke returns from Hidden Sound. He got experimented on, which is why he's a panther demon. He has pointy ears like a wolf and wears a blue bandana to hide them. Wears his old black clothes. Has a black tail disguised as a belt.
He prowled around Konoha at the midnight hour and stopped by a friend's house, not that this particular friend knew that he was there. He enjoyed watching through the blond's bedroom window as he changed and took a shower.
"What a night...yawn...man Kakashi-sensei really trained me hard today,"Naruto said.
Said blond stretched his arms above his head and lay down on his bed.
"At least I don't have to get up early tomorrow. Thank goodness that I managed to get Kakashi-sensei to give us a few extra hours of sleep."
Sasuke shifted his position on Naruto's windowsill and got a better view of the tanned chest that was gently rising and falling as Naruto slept. He sure fell asleep fast. Sasuke waited a few extra minutes to make sure he was really asleep before opening the window and slinking in, careful not to step on the sleeping angel. He straddled Naruto's waist and placed his hands on either side of the blond's head and bent down to take in Naruto's spicy scent.
"Such heaven,"he whispered.
He looked out the window at the moon, and said,
"Arigatou Kami-sama. He's beautiful."
Naruto shifted in his sleep and Sasuke silently crept out of the window after giving the blond a gentle kiss on the forehead. He closed the window behind him and jumped down to street level to find a decent sleeping spot. He didn't return home because of the painful memories that plagued him whenever he got too close to the compound.
"Spying on him again Sasuke?"
Sasuke started in surprise and turned to see Kakashi standing there, Icha Icha in hand. Sasuke grinned and replied,
"I wasn't spying...just making sure that he made it back okay."
Kakashi looked up at Sasuke and said,
"And I suppose he just let you come in through his window did he?"
Sasuke knew he was caught and looked back up at the window.
"Hn. What the dobe doesn't know won't hurt him."
Kakashi marked his page and closed the book reluctantly. He sighed and said,
"You're more like Naruto than you think."
In a poof of smoke, Kakashi disappeared and Sasuke scowled at the place where he had just been standing.
"More like the dobe than I think huh? Doubtful."
He went to the familiar team seven training ground and climbed up a tree to relax in. He had taken to sleeping in trees lately though he didn't know why. They just felt more...homey he supposed. As he closed his eyes, he pictured the next day. Naruto would be late as usual and they would spar like normal...He sighed and said to himself,
"Will I ever be able to tell him?"
This thought was frustrating him and he ran his fingers through his hair...clearly irritated.
"I'll tell him when I feel that he's ready. And when I'm sure that he swings that way."
He took one deep breath, and allowed himself to drift off into dreams of his blond, and their passionate activities.
Chapter 2 by UzumakiUchiha411
Author's Notes:
Do not own Naruto...do not sue. See Sasuke's torment in this chapter. ; )
Sun streamed through the window and onto the sleeping form of Uzumaki Naruto. He slept unawares that someone had been watching him the night before. He was having a pretty good dream though and he didn't want to wake up.

Sasuke leaned over Naruto's lithe frame and caressed the blond's whiskered cheek almost adoringly.
"I've waited so long to be with you Naruto. So long."
Their lips met in a frenzied kiss and Naruto allowed his hands to wander over Sasuke's pale skin. He found a sensitive spot just under Sasuke's ribcage and gently rubbed it with the pads of his fingers. Sasuke dropped kisses on Naruto's neck and collar bone, and down his chest. His hands found the hardened nipples and he tweaked them, making the kitsune arch off the bed in pleasure. Naruto ground their hips together and mewled as Sasuke took a nipple in his mouth and teased it to hardness. Sasuke looked up at his blond and said,
"Naruto, I-"
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP CRASH!
Naruto sat up in bed and cursed his stupid alarm clock for waking him from his dream. He eyed the broken alarm clock with distaste, and threw the blankets off of him angrily. He went into the bathroom to take a cold shower to relieve himself of his...little problem. He had been having that particular dream for a long time...ever since Sasuke came back from Hidden Sound. As the cool water splashed over his frame, he thought back to the night that Sasuke left. It had hurt so much that he was certain that he would never go near the raven again, but when he heard that Sasuke had been spotted, he was the first one to the city gates. He turned off the water and went to get dressed, toweling off his hair. He pulled out a black tank top, mesh shirt, and some cutoff shorts that stopped at the knee. He pulled on the mesh shirt and noticed as he pulled the black shirt on that it was a little small. It stopped at just above his navel.
"Oh well. Gotta get new clothes soon anyway."
He pulled on his silky orange boxers and the shorts, then tied his headband around his forehead. He tried to tame his hair, but found that no matter what he did, it just stuck up everywhere no matter what he did. He shrugged and pulled on his sandals.
"Now for the delicious breakfast of ramen!"
He jumped down the stairs and boiled water on the stove.
Meanwhile...

Sasuke stood on the bridge railing and looked out over the city. As usual, it was bustling with people doing early morning shopping and little kids running with their pets.
"Tch."
He looked away and crossed his arms. There was a certain air about families that got to Sasuke bad. Probably the fact that he couldn't have a family with the one he wanted. This caused his ears to droop under the bandana and he jumped down from the railing to sit on it. He looked back at the city to see Sakura come running up to him.
"Sasuke-kun! You're here early!"
'No, you think? I only slept here last night,' he thought to himself. Sakura latched onto his arm and said,
"Sasuke, I was wondering if maybe you would-"
"No."
She groaned and asked,
"How come?"
He didn't look at her but answered,
"I just don't. It's none of your business why."
He pulled his arm from her grip and stood on the other side of the bridge. Even though two years have passed, she was still a hysterical little fangirl. How irritating. Kakashi showed up even before Naruto and that was a first.
"Dobe's set a record for tardiness. He should be given an award or something," Sasuke thought out loud. Kakashi checked his watch and saw that it was well past 11:30.
"I gave him more time because he's always late. Even with the extra time he's late."
Sakura sighed and looked in the direction of Naruto's apartment.
"Oh, here he comes."
Sure enough, Naruto came running into view and Sasuke almost had a nosebleed when he saw what the dobe was wearing. This was going to be a long day...that's for sure.
Chapter 3 by UzumakiUchiha411
Author's Notes:
Thanx for all the reviews I really appreciate the feed back. I have a guest with me today!! Can you guess who? If you said Sasuke then I wish.
Gaara: Why do you wish him here? Are you not happy with me here?
Uzu: You know I love you more than life itself. Now tell everyone the disclaimer so I can type.
Gaara: UzumakiUchiha411 doesn't own Naruto or its characters so do not sue if you value your life.
Uzu: *Smiles adoringly at him* See you really do care!
Gaara: ...
After training, everyone was panting and sweaty, causing blood to rush to both the boys' nether regions. Naruto loved to see Sasuke sweaty and panting and vice versa. Kakashi could sense the sexual tension between the two and said to Sakura,
"Training's over for today. Why don't you go on home."
She nodded and left, completely oblivious to her sensei's plans. Kakashi approached the two and said aloud,
"Maybe you two should wash up in the river."
Naruto looked up and said,
"Isn't that against the rules or something?"
"Yeah... but you have my permission so if you get into trouble then I'll take the blame."
Sasuke knew this was a crock of bull, but waited to see if Naruto would fall for it.
"Okay then."
Before Sasuke could blink, Naruto had gotten undressed, completely, and ran into the river. Sasuke watched him and had to wipe away a stream of blood from his nose. Kakashi had mysteriously disappeared and Sasuke wondered vaguely if they were really alone. Naruto looked at him and said,
"Come on teme! Unless you're afraid."
'Oh hell no. He didn't just say that to me.' Sasuke stripped himself bare and raced into the water. 'I'll show him afraid.'He dived under the water and went up behind the unknowing blond. Suddenly there was a vicious yank on his tail and in a split second he realized what he had just done. He came up for air to find Naruto looking at him in shock.
"You...you're a..."
"Demon. Thanks to Orochimaru that is."
Naruto looked up at Sasuke's ears and scratched them. Sasuke leaned his head to the side and purred, closing his eyes as he did so.
"Heh. You're a cat youkai."
Sasuke only vaguely heard him. He was lost in his own little world of pleasure as Naruto continued to scratch his ears. When he stopped suddenly Sasuke groaned in displeasure and opened his eyes. Much to his surprise, Naruto wasn't there. He looked around and called out,
"Naruto?"
He looked at the shore and then was viciously yanked under the water. He turned around underwater to see the kitsune grinning like an idiot. Sasuke growled and went up for air. He yanked Naruto up by his hair and picked him up bridal style.
"Whoa! What the-"
Using a fraction of his strength, he threw Naruto out into deeper water. Said blond came up for air a little ways away and glared at the raven.
"No fair using demon powers like that!"
"Oh, and you never take control of the kyuubi powers?"
Naruto rubbed the back of his neck and looked away for a moment. Sasuke went closer and stood directly in front of the nervous blond. He put a hand on Naruto's whiskered cheek and gently lifted his head up. Those beautiful blue eyes showed a hint of embarassment and a slight coyness. 'Heh. A true kitsune.'
"You know, I'm beginning to think that this kyuubi was a female."
Naruto's brow furrowed and he asked,
"How come?"
Sasuke leaned in close and whispered,
"Because you are one hell of a vixen."
Naruto could feel Sasuke's warm breath on his lips and for a brief second, their mouths met in a purely chaste kiss. When they pulled away, Naruto broke out in nervous shivers and goosebumps.
"M-Maybe we sh-should be g-getting home now. I-If you want, th-then you can st-stay with me t-tonight."
Sasuke grinned mischievously and said,
"That's a pretty bold statement, was the kiss that good?"
Naruto caught his meaning and gently smacked Sasuke's head.
"Stupid teme! I meant stay at my house since you sleep outside every night."
"How do you know about that?"
Naruto grinned and said,
"You're not the only one to visit the training grounds at the dead of night."
They walked toward the shore and pulled on their clothes, eyeing each other carefully. Sasuke felt a warmth in the pit of his stomach as he looked around at his kitsune. This was a nice gesture and would be a good change from sleeping in trees. As they walked to naruto's apartment, Sasuke noticed that the blond would sneak an occassional glance at him, then blush when he got caught staring. 'He's so cute when he blushes. If he does it again I might not be able to control myself.'
"Here we are. Home sweet home!"
Naruto unlocked the door and Sasuke followed him inside.
"I'll go make up the guest bed for you teme."
Sasuke watched Naruto go with his eyes lingering almost hungrily on the blond's pert backside. 'I hate to see you go, but love to watch you leave (1).' When Naruto came back out he walked up to Sasuke and said,
"All set for you."
Sasuke bent down and kissed his kitsune a little harder than he normally would have and felt his heart soar when he felt Naruto's arms wrap around his neck. He licked Naruto's bottom lip, begging for entrance to the moist cavern, and was granted access. Their tongues battled for dominance and Sasuke's eventually won out in the end. Sasuke placed his hands on Naruto's hips and pulled him closer to his body. The need for air arose, and they pulled away slowly. Naruto's eyes were at half mast and were glazed over.
"Thanks for letting me stay here. I really appreciate it."
Naruto nuzzled his face into Sasuke's neck and said,
"No problem."
They stood there for a while before Sasuke gave his blond a peck on the lips and went to bed. That night he fell asleep peacefully for the first time since the night before his parents' massacre.

(1) That came from a country song by Trace Adkins called HonkyTonk Badonkadonk. The exact line is,
"We hate to see her go but love to watch her leave."

Thanks and if I get 10 reviews by tomorrow then I'll add a lemon in the next chapter. Say good-bye Gaa-chan.
Gaara: WTF! I told you not to call me that in public.
Uzu: Uh...gotta go bye!
Chapter 4 by UzumakiUchiha411
Author's Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews ppls! Gaa-chan, say the disclaimer while I still have this lemon in my head.
Gaara: UzumakiUchiha411 doesn't own Naruto or it's characters so do not sue if you value your life.
Uzu: Lemony goodness in this chapter! Woot!
Naruto snuck into the guest room and spied the sleeping Uchiha on the bed. He grinned devilishly and went over to him.
"Dobe, for a ninja you really can't sneak to save your life."
Naruto hopped on the bed and straddled Sasuke's trim waist. Sasuke looked up into his kitsune's azure eyes, feigning boredom.
"Something you need?"
Naruto blushed and said,
"Well...um...Yeah..."
Sasuke felt his self control slipping as he watched the pink tinge start to stain Naruto's cheeks.
"Well? Spit it out."
Naruto looked away and started to play with a loose thread on his shirt.
"I...uh..I want..."
Sasuke sat up and pulled Naruto down for a mind numbing kiss. He licked the blond's lip, asking for entrance and was granted. Sasuke quickly dominated and tipped the odds in his favor. He laid Naruto on his back and said,
"Tell me what you want."
He licked a trail from Naruto's ear down to his neck and gently nipped his blond's collarbone.
"I want....y-you."
That was enough to cause his self control to slip a little.
"That's a bold statement. Are you sure that's what you want?"
"Y-yes."
Sasuke stripped Naruto of his shirt and gazed in awe at the toned chest and abs of his lover. He traced a finger down over the taut muscles of his stomach and over the seal on his abdomen. He faintly noticed the blond hair that led him down to Naruto's well shaped length. He pulled off the kitsune's pants and boxer shorts and smiled at the sheer size of Naruto's shaft.
"You look absolutely gorgeous...and oh so fuckable."
Naruto blushed at this compliment and tried to cover himself.
"No no no. How do you expect to make love if you're covering yourself?"
The pink in Naruto's cheeks flushed to red and Sasuke bent down to lap at the blond's navel. He played around the rim and stuck his tongue in, mimicking penetration and earning a gasp from his lover. He licked lower and soon was face to face with Naruto's impressive length.
"Hello there. Glad to finally meet you this fine evening."
"Tch. Weirdo."
Sasuke licked the vein on the underside of Naruto's shaft and earned a moan for his efforts. He tongued the slit and tasted the delicious precum. He took the whole thing in his mouth and deep throated his blond lover. Naruto gasped at the feeling and tried to buck his hips but Sasuke held them down with his free hand. He sucked hard and brought Naruto close to completion. At this though, he stopped and moved his body up so that he was face to face with Naruto. Said blond's eyes were clouded with lust and at half mast.
"Naruto...stay with me if you can."
He got a nod in response and stripped himself bare.
"You have any lotion?"
Naruto motioned to the drawer and Sasuke pulled out the bottle. He poured a generous amount on his fingers and stuck one finger in Naruto's entrance. Naruto shifted at the discomfort and Sasuke added another finger, making a scissoring motion.
"Sa- Sasuke...it hurts."
"I know. I promise it'll get better."
Sasuke added the third finger and shoved them into his lover hard, aiming for that special spot. Naruto's eyes were closed and there were tears streaming from his eyes. Sasuke found that bundle of nerves and pressed against it.
"Ahhh...Sasuke!"
He stimulated the nerves and again brought Naruto close to completion but didn't let him tip. He removed his fingers with a whine from Naruto.
"Don't worry, I'll fill you in a second."
He lathered up his own length with the lotion and placed Naruto's legs over his shoulders. He pushed the tip in and Naruto cried out.
"D-Damn...it hurts Sasuke!"
Sasuke saw this predicament and fisted Naruto's shaft in his hand. He slipped the rest of the way in and felt the walls tightening around him. He waited for Naruto to get used to the feeling before moving again.
"M-Move teme..."
He obliged and pumped Naruto's length in time with his thrusts. Naruto's moans of pleasure filled his head and he felt as if he was going to burst.
"Sasuke! Ahhh!"
Naruto's seed exploded on their abs and chests and the tightening of the walls made Sasuke feel as if they were swallowing him and that mental image helped him over the edge.
"Nnnn...Naruto!"
He came hard and there was so much cum that some splurted out . Sasuke stopped moving all together and placed his hands on either side of Naruto's head, holding himself up. He pulled out gently and laid on his side. Naruto snuggled up to the neko boy and said groggily,
"Love you...Sasu."
Sasuke's eyes widened as he heard the mumbled confession. Love was something he had almost forgotten how to do. 'So this is love. Being here with my kitsune and letting him love me. This isn't so bad after all,' he thought to himself.
"L-love you too...Naru-kun."
He wrapped a possessive arm around his lover and threw the blanket over the two of them. He rested his muscles and took in the scent of their sex. He also smelled a little of Naruto's blend of spice and earth and allowed this to lull him into a deep slumber.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Uzu: Whoo, that was a doozy. *Looks at Gaara* Are you okay Gaa-chan?
Gaara: *Glares at her possessively.* No. You got me all hard off of that lemon.
Uzu: Uhhhh...*gulp*
Gaara: Now what do you intend to do about that? *Creates sand barrier arund the two of them for privacy reasons.
Uzu: Uhhh...*falling under his spell* R-read and r-review pplz.
Intense make out session.
Chapter 5 by UzumakiUchiha411
Author's Notes:
Whoo! 9 reviews! Thank you for all the feedback. Gaa-chan thanks you too. Thanks to all your reviews on my lemon, he's gotten me a present!
Gaara: You can't have it until the readers give you at least 12 posts.
Uzu: Awwwww....ok Gaa-chan. Disclaimer please!
Gaara: Uzu doesn't own Naruto or its characters.
Uzu: Yay! Onto the story.
The following morning brought the sound of running water to Sasuke's sensitive ears. They twitched (Fangirl squeal) and he stretched his tired limbs. Naruto wasn't around and the steam leaking out from under the bathroom door (Bathroom is in his room. Convenient eh?) led to the fact that he was showering. Sasuke sat up and went over to the bathroom door. He still smelled strongly of sex and as good as that smell was, he couldn't go out in public smelling like that. He grinned mischievously and tiptoed into the bathroom. He quietly climbed into the back of the shower and wrapped his arms around the soaking wet blond. Naruto jumped a foot in the air and turned around.
"Damn teme you scared me!"
"Sorry, didn't want to disturb you."
"Either way you did."
Sasuke stepped under the stream of hot water and allowed the remains of last night's activities to be washed off. Naruto shied away and sat in the back of the shower, watching his neko clean up. He blushed a deep red when Sasuke looked around and raised an eyebrow at him.
"What's up?"
Naruto shook his head and watched his hands. Sasuke didn't like his kitsune being all submissive, even if it was a turn on. He helped his blond up and asked,
"What's wrong?"
Naruto shook his head again and tried to change the topic.
"Let's get washed up. We'll talk about it later."
Sasuke accepted this and picked up the soap. He lathered up a black cloth and rubbed it over Naruto's chest and abdomen, going steadily lower. When he reached the sensitive area of the lower stomach, he felt the muscles tighten and naruto bent over a little.
"That tickles..."
"Oh really?"
He deliberately brushed over that area again and Naruto backed away.
"Could you stop please? I don't particularly like being tickled."
"Not even by me?"
Naruto didn't answer and instead turned his back to the neko. Sasuke put the cloth down and wrapped his arms around the hesitant kitsune.
"I'm sorry. Let's just get cleaned up...then maybe I'll treat you to ramen."
This perked up the gloomy blond and he immediately turned around.
"OK! Just to give you fair warning though, I'll probably make you spend all your money on me."
Sasuke smirked and said,
"I'd be more than happy to."
He stroked Naruto's cheek with the back of his fingers and gave him a chaste kiss. That was all the reassurance that they needed and they finished cleaning up, even washing each other's hair.
45 minutes later...

Naruto and Sasuke walked down the road, looking for all the world like they were two best friends. Not one person expected that they were really undercover lovers. Well, except one maybe. As they neared Ichiraku's they were met with Kiba and Hinata.
"Hey guys! What's going on?"
"Nothing. Just finally got Sasuke-teme to treat me to ramen. Want to join us?"
"Nah! Got some last minute thing to do. All Hinata's idea. Some party for Neji I think."
Hinata blushed and clung to Kiba's arm.
"It was s-supposed to b-be a s-secret, K-Kiba."
"Oh come on, Sasuke and Naruto wont tell anyone. Will you guys?"
Naruto shook his head and looked at Sasuke.
"You wont tell will you?"
"Hn."
Naruto sweatdropped and said,
"You better not or else!"
"Or else what?"
Sasuke immediately regretted saying this for he knew exactly what Naruto was talking about and didn't want it announced to the whole world. Naruto, unfortunately, didn't get the hint.
"Or else there won't be more where last night came from."
Far from being below the belt, this also made Kiba look from one face to the other, uncomprehending. He looked at Hinata and she whispered something in his ear. He flushed red and said,
"No way!"
Sasuke glared at Naruto and dragged him away from the two shocked shinobi. He brought them into an alleyway and said,
"Did you have to announce it to the whole fucking village you moron?!"
"Well you goaded me and you knew exactly what I was going to say so don't get on me about it!"
Naruto walked away toward his house and didn't look back, which made Sasuke's heart ache. He rubbed his temples and listened as Naruto slammed his door.
"Damn, I had to mess it up didn't I? Grrrrr....."
He walked to Naruto's house in order to apologize but found the door locked. He knocked on the door and waited a few minutes. When he knocked again he actually got an answer.
"Go away bastard!"
Sasuke's cat-like ears drooped at hearing this and said,
"I just...wanted to apologize."
He heard a scuffling sound on the other side of the door and heard the lock click. The door opened a crack and Sasuke went inside, closing the door behind him. Naruto sat on the couch and looked absentmindedly at the wall opposite him. Sasuke sat down and said,
"Look, I really didn't mean to upset you... but I just..."
The words died in his throat and he sat back.
"I'm sorry... okay?"
Naruto looked at Sasuke with an unidentifiable look on his face. It might have been pity Sasuke couldn't tell.
"What are we?"
Sasuke thought about this for a while and said,
"We're whatever you want us to be."
Naruto looked deep into those obsidian eyes and moved a little closer.
"I want us to be together. I don't want to have to regret last night."
Sasuke looked away shamefully and said,
"I can be with you... only if you want me to."
"Of course I do. I want you to be with me forever Sasuke."
Naruto took Sasuke's hand and laced their fingers together. Sasuke looked over at this and sighed. He stroked Naruto's hand with his thumb and said,
"That I can do."
Naruto jumped onto Sasuke's lap and wrapped his arms around his neck. Their lips met in a frenzied kiss and they were soon shedding their clothes. Naruto was once again pinned to the couch and were both naked as the day they were born.
"Don't tease me Sasu..."
"Okay then."
Sasuke wrapped his arms around Naruto's middle and rested his hands on the smooth backside. He ground his hips down and took a nipple in his mouth at the same time. Naruto mewled and thrust up to meet him.
"Anxious are we?"
"Teme, I said don't tease me today."
Sasuke smirked and said,
"All right then... but you'll be the one who's sore."
"That's later not now."
Sasuke put three fingers in Naruto's mouth and said,
"Suck."
Naruto obliged and lathered the fingers up with saliva. When they were lathered up Sasuke pulled them away and shoved one finger roughly into Naruto's tight entrance. He thrust in the next two and hit that sweet spot deep within the blond.
"Ahhhh...Sasuke!"
He stretched Naruto a bit more before removing his fingers, making Naruto whine.
"Don't worry they'll soon be replaced."
He hooked Naruto's legs over his shoulders and gripped his hips firmly. He thrust deep in and Naruto screamed. Sasuke slowly pumped Naruto's erection and teased a nipple in his mouth. The triple threat proved to be too much for the kitsune to handle and he came, splattering their chests and abs with his seed. The tightening walls made Sasuke see stars and he came deep withing Naruto with a loud groan. He slumped over on his exhausted blond and pulled out gently. He pulled a blanket off the back of the couch (Again, convenient ne?) and covered them up.
"Sasu...don't ever leave me."
Sasuke relaxed his sore muscles and threw an arm around Naruto's waist.
"Don't worry, I wont."
As they slipped off into dreamland, someone outside their window grinned and said to himself,
"Well about time. I see my plans were all worth it after all."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gaara: Uzu can't come to the computer right now, she's a little...tied up...at the moment. She needs 12 reviews before she gets my gift and if you can guess who the mystery character in the end is, she'll do a special request. Read and review onegai. Ja ne!
Chapter 6 by UzumakiUchiha411
Author's Notes:
Stupid f%&#ing computer did it again!!! It said I wasn't logged in when I most definitely was!!! GRRRRRRR!!! Stupid f%&#ing technology!!!! I wrote a long ass chapter and it said I wasn't logged in. Piece of shit computer!
Gaara: *Cowers in fear* Uzu doesn't own Naruto or its characters.
Warnings: MPREG.
One month later...
Tsunade's office.

I'm WHAT?!"
Sasuke covered his sensitive ears and watched as Tsunade tried to calm him.
"Calm down brat, stress isn't good for the baby!"
That's right. Naruto had been sick for 3 weeks and had put on a considerable amount of weight. Naruto sat on the floor and glared haughtily at the spot in front of him. Sasuke sat next to him and said,
"This is a good thing. Now we can revive my clan what with Itachi gone."
Big mistake,
"Teme! Is that all you care about?"
Sasuke was taken aback.
"No that's not all I care about, so stop acting like a pissed off little drama queen."
"Let's see you get pregnant and be calm about it you bastard!"
Naruto stood up and went to the far corner of the room. He slumped down and pulled his knees up to his chin, resting his arms on them and his head on his arms.
"Like I was saying Sasuke, since he houses the Kyuubi, my estimated guess for his length of pregnancy would be about 7 weeks(1). And until then, we have a room set up for him downstairs."
"That's fine."
He looked around at Naruto and saw that his shoulders were shaking. He heard his kitsune's pained sobs and felt his heart ache.
"Tsunade-sama...could we maybe get some alone time? You know...to talk this over?"
"Fine."
She left the office and Sasuke went to sit with his blond.
"Naruto? Are you alright?"
He touched Naruto's shoulder and felt another painful stab whe he shied away. His sobs had subsided, but his shoulder still shook with every convulsion.
"Naruto...you don't have to do this..."
Naruto looked up and into his lover's obsidian eyes.
"But you want me to. So you can revive your clan."
Sasuke slid his arm around the crying blond and said,
"Yeah partly, but I also want you to be happy. If you don't wawnt to do this, then I'm sure that Tsunade will find a way to abort it."
Naruto laid his head on Sasuke's broad shoulder and replied,
"I don't want to abort it, I just want to be normal for once in my miserable life."
"You are normal. You've got me, and this baby. We'll be a real family...just like you always wanted."
Naruto had confided in Sasuke that this was his greatest ambition, even bigger than being Hokage. A real family...that sounded nice.
"Yeah...I suppose that's true."
Sasuke kissed his kitsune's head and allowed his blond hair to tickle his face. This was what he liked most about Naruto. Sure the sex was good (duh!), but he loved just the idea of Naruto in his life. Having had no family for along time had turned him bitter, but Naruto made him feel again.
"Sasu...will people stare at me funny?"
"Probably, but if they do...I'll hurt them for you."
Naruto grinned and said,
"That's good."
They sat there for a while longer in silence before Sasuke broke the silence. he gave a small laugh and this caused Naruto to look up at his neko in concern.
"Sasuke...what's up?"
There was a lingering smile on his lips that Naruto didn't know quite how to place. It was a rarity to get Sasuke to smile so this was odd.
"I was just picturing the baby with black hair and little cat ears."
Naruto pictured it too and laughed.
"A little Sasuke miniature!"
He giggled some more and neither of them noticed Tsunade walk back into her office.
"The room's all set if you wan to go through with this."
Naruto looked up and said,
"Of course I want to do this."
He stood and strode briskly from the room, Sasuke in tow. Tsunade gave him a warm smile and said,
"Seems like he's in a good mood now. What did you say to him?"
Sasuke shrugged his shoulders and said,
"Just reminded him what he wanted most."
They followed Shizune down to the room and Naruto gaped at the sheer size of it. The walls were painted blue and a large four poster bed stood against the wall closest to them. There was a window on the opposite wall, and a door leading to a bathroom with all the necessities. Naruto jumped onto the bed and flopped on his back.
"Hey Sasuke! This is even more comfortable than my bed. Come and see!"
Sasuke grinned and said,
"Bold implications for a pregnant person."
Naruto thought about this for a minute then picked up a book on the side table and threw it at him.
"Stupid teme! Must you make everything sexual?"
"That's my nature," he said.
He picked up the book and replaced it on the side table. He sat on the bed next to Naruto and watched as his kitsune yawned openly. They hadn't gotten much sleep last night. Naruto was up most of the night throwing up until all that he was doing was dry heaves and Sasuke couldn't bear to be in bed alone.
"Sasu...I'm still kinda sleepy."
Naruto laid back on the pillows and closed his eyes.
"Night Sasu..."
He fell asleep almost instantly and Sasuke decided it was best if he didn't bother him. So he took a shower and joined Naruto in bed. He wrapped an arm around his blond and rested his hand on the slightly bigger abdomen. He allowed the ebbing and flowing chakra coming from Naruto's abdomen relax him and he too fell asleep. Tsunade set up some ANBU guarda outside the door to keep watch over them, then went back up to her office.
"So, he's going through with it?" Shizune asked.
"Yeah I guess so. Man another brat in the village to worry about."
She sat down at her desk and poured herself some sake. Shizune, surprisingly, sat down with her and had a drink too. TonTon sat at her feet and snorted. She stroked him absent mindedly and said,
"This is going to be one hell of a ride."
------------------------------------------------------------------------
WOOT!!MPREG!!! Hopefully, the computer wont pull a fast one on me again. The next chapter will be the last, unfortunately. This is due to the fact that I'll only be in school until this Thursday because I'm graduating on June 4th. *SOB* I'm gonna miss all my loyal readers! Waaaaaah!
Gaara: *Holds her close* You'll still have me, and there's always the computer at the library on island pond road.
Uzu: Yeah I suppose so. *Sniff*
Gaara: *Kisses her.*
--------------------PRIVATE MOMENT--------------------------
(1) A fox's gestation period is seven weeks, so I figured that since he's been sick for three weeks that he should be about to show now. I researched this on the net, so if I'm wrong will someone please contact me?
Read and review Onegai and Arigatou. Ja!
Chapter 7 by UzumakiUchiha411
Author's Notes:
Awwww...Last chapter. Thanks to all my loyal fans and readers.
Gaara: But you still have another story that you're working on right?
Uzu: Yeah...but I really like this story. Say the disclaimer slowly so that I can relish the moment.
Gaara: Uzu...doesn't...own...Naruto...or...its...characters.
Uzu: Onto the story.
"..." regular talk
'...' Kyuubi-Naruto conversation.
4 weeks later...


The tension between Naruto and Sasuke had reached a breaking point. They had a petty arguement (due mostly to Naruto's hormone imbalance) over a trivial rumor and now they wouldn't speak to each other. Sakura had tried to make them see that they were being stupid but to no avail. There would be a baby shower in an hour and they still hadn't made up. All their friends were going to be there, and Tsunade had even managed to get the Kazekage and his siblings to come.
"Naruto, will you at least pretend to get along with Sasuke for this thing?"
Naruto knew that Sakura really wanted what was best but he just couldn't make himself talk to or even look at that teme.
"I'll try Sakura-chan...on one condition."
"Condition?"
Naruto nodded his head.
"Yeah...you tell me the gender of my babies."
Thats right, babies. As in, more than one. Two actually.
"I don't know Naru-kun...Sasuke made me promise not to tell you."
"Well then I don't think I'll be able to remember to be nice to Sasuke-bastard today."
Sakura was caught between a rock and a hard place with spikes protruding from the hard place. She either went against Naruto which could cause him to stress and that was bad for the babies, or she could go against Sasuke and...well...need she say more?
"I think I'll be able to tell you the gender of one of your babies."
Naruto looked up, knowing that this was the best that he was going to get.
"Fine."
"Okay, the smaller one is a boy."
"Hn. Knew you couldn't keep a secret."
She stiffened and turned around to see Sasuke standing in the doorway, looking angry as hell.
"I only told him one Sasu-kun...not both."
He jerked his thumb over his shoulder and said,
"Just get out."
She scampered out and Sasuke shot Naruto an icy glare that could freeze fire. Naruto glared back with as much ferocity and a staring contest insued.
'Kit...just give up. You're the uke so don't anger him.'
'Why not Kyuubi? He's just going to hold it over my head later.'
'Not if he loves you.'
'Then he doesn't love me.'
Naruto blocked out all further conversation with the Kyuubi and looked out the window. The sun was shining brightly even though it was a cloudy day. Naruto greatly wished that there would be something else that he could think of instead of the raging emotions going through his head. He felt the bed sink in where Sasuke sat down, but he didn't look at him.
"Naruto, will you at least look over at me? I hate seeing you upset."
"Well you sure do a good job of upsetting me."
"Hn."
Sasuke clenched the sheets and tried to calm his temper.
"I didn't do it intentionally."
"I know."
Sasuke sweatdropped.
"What do you mean you know? You're just fucking with me then is that it?"
Naruto grinned and looked around at his mate.
"Yeah. I love watching you beg."
Sasuke glared some more then made to leave. At that exact moment though, the first guests for the baby shower arrived.
"Hey Naruto! Any day now right?"(that was Kiba.)
"Yeah, any day now."
Kiba and Hinata sat down in some spare chairs and a few more people entered (Ino and Shikamaru). There were a few more guests (Neji and TenTen) then the sand siblings entered.
"Gaara! Hey you came!"
"I was forced."
Temari sat on the bed with Naruto and rested her hand on his swollen tummy.
"Hey a baby kicked! I felt it!"
Ino and TenTen rushed over and felt too, unknowing that Sasuke was baring his fangs at their close proximity. Naruto happened to notice and said,
"Relax girls you'll be able to see them in a few days."
"In a few hours actually."
They all looked toward the door to see that Sakura and Tsunade had joined the fun.
"What did you say Sakura?" Sasuke asked, temporarily distracted from his anger.
"He's due soon and we can't afford to let him go overdue."
An uncomfortable silence fell upon the room. They were grateful when it was broken by Temari shouting,
"PRESENT TIME!!"
"Yay! Present time" Naruto agreed.
All the guests sat around the bed and the first present was well...presented. It was a gift from the sand siblings. Inside the box were two dolls with puppety joints. They were in the shape of dogs and had movable limbs.
"Awwww...thanks guys they're adorable. If the babies dont like them then I'll take them."
They were put aside as Naruto pulled Neji and TenTen's gift onto his lap.
"Hmmm...wonder what screw boy(1) could have gotten me."
Neji twitched at the nickname but stayed quiet. Here's the quick synopsis of their gifts.
Gaara, Temari, Kankuro: Dog dolls.
Neji, TenTen: Baby monitors, baby books.
Tsunade, Sakura: Baby formula.
Ino, Shikamaru: An assortment of blue baby clothes.
Kiba, Hinata: Bath supplies.
Kakashi: Whip(for after the babies are born).
After the gifts were opened, food and drink were supplied, much to Naruto's delight. They had ice cream and alcohol (except Naruto) and mainly just talked with each other about the babies being born today.
3 hours later...
6:30 p.m

Sakura came in at sunset and said,
"Alright Naruto. We're going to give you some general anesthesia so you can't feel a thing. Time to get going."
They moved him in a seperate room and found Sasuke waiting in there in the complete medical outfit. It was hard to tell if he was actually in a good mood or not, the mask was covering his face.
"Okay brat, let's get started."
Naruto sat on the table and was given an injection of anesthesia. He laid down and his medical gown was removed. He was shaking and nervous but a quick look at Lady Tsunade and Sasuke was all the calm thoughts he needed.
'Relax kit...this lady may be a drunk, but she's good at what she does.'
'I know, I just can't help being nervous...this is the birth of mine and Sasuke's babies.'
'Yes I know, but just relax. I won't be able to comfort you when the drugs kick in so keep that teme close at hand.'
Naruto looked at Sasuke and held out his hand. Sasuke grabbed it and sat by his lover's head.
"Stay calm Naruto," he said.
"I'm trying...believe me."
He felt a vague pressure on his abdomen and assumed that it was Tsunade making the incision. He kept his head back and tried to find a calm place in his head. He pictured being alone with Sasuke in his apartment with the lights off. He always liked cuddling with Sasuke after all the lights have been turned off and this made him a great deal calmer. A cry interrupted his thoughts and he looked over at Sasuke. Said neko was looking at the baby in Sakura's arms and was holding back tears. This baby had black hair and two cat like ears with a poofy fox tail. He was cleaned off while Tsunade got the second baby out.
"Sasuke...what's wrong?"
Sasuke looked at his mate and said,
"Nothing, he's beautiful."
Naruto grinned.
"Of course he is...he looks like his father."
It was a good thing that Sasuke was wearing the mask because a faint blush was staining his cheeks.
"Okay there's the second one...wait a minute..."
Naruto heard Tsunade with the baby, but the baby wasn't crying.
"He's not breathing."
Naruto's heart almost stopped and Sasuke stood up.
"Sasuke take the baby and rub his back. That shouold stimulate the lungs."
Sasuke sat by Naruto's head and rubbed the baby's back, gently pressing down on it to stimulate the lungs. Naruto looked at this baby and saw its fox like ears and cat-like tail. He also had a head full of ebony hair. He didn't want to see this baby die..please baby...breathe... His wish came true a second later as the baby coughed and cried. Sakura retrieved the baby and Tsunade stitched Naruto up.
1hr. 30mn later...

The two babies were laying in their little bassinet side by side and Naruto stood watching them.
"You know, we still have to name them."
He looked up at Sasuke and said,
"I know."
They thought for a minute then said at the same time,
"Takeo(2)."
They looked at each other and Naruto replied,
"For the littler one...because he's a fighter."
Sasuke agreed and said,
"While we're in that genre, why don't we name the bigger baby Takehiko(3)."
"Takehiko... I like that."
They watched the babies sleep and were soon flooded by their guests.
"Awww...they're so cute!" Temari squealed.
"I know...Ooooh look at his little poofy tail! What's his name?"
"Takehiko. The smaller one is Takeo."
The nurse in the hallway wrote the names down on the birth certificates and presented them to Sasuke.
"They will have your surname right?"
"Please...that's the one thing me and Naruto actually agreed on."
He accepted them and read them.
Uchiha Takehiko
Hair/eye color: Black/black
Features: Fox tail, cat ears.
Height/weight: 21 inches/ 6 lbs.
He handed the first birth certificate to Naruto who read it and passed it around.
Uchiha Takeo
Hair/eye color: Black/black
Features: Fox ears, cat tail
Height/weight: 17 inches/ 5 lbs.

They were placed in the baby books along with the footprints and handprints of the babies. They all lived happily ever after(4).
----------------------------------------------------------------------
(1): That's my nickname for Neji sonce his name means screw or helix.
(2): Name means literally...warrior. Thought it would be cute for a baby who had to fight for his life.
(3): Name means warrior prince. That's why Sasuke said, "while we're in the same genre."
(4): Incredibly cliche I know...but I drew a blank for an ending.
Good bye all my loyal fans and readers. It has been fun. But hey, I'll still update my other SasuNaru story: A vampire doesn't love. Say good bye Gaa-chan.
Gaara: I have my gift for you. *Pulls out a small velvet box and opens it. Diamond ring*
Uzu: Does this mean what I think it means?
Gaara: Yeah... will you marry me?
Uzu: *Fangril squeal* Yes of course!!! *Glomps fiancee*
Gaara: *Blush* Read and review onegai and arigatou.
Both: JA!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4874