Double Feature by Lexi_Luvs_Temari
Summary: Axel_Darkness and Lexi_Luvs_Temari team up (We're siblings in real life) for a new story by "We're going to Hell" Inc. In this epic new double feature.



1. Everyway The Wind Blows


Love is in the air as Ino and Sakura fall for each other one spring night.

"Sakura...." Ino held the pale hand kisses her cherry red lips.

But, when Shikamaru and Naruto intervin, will their love last?



2. Gaming Much?


Naruto and Sasuke both work for Konaha Arts. A videogaming comapny, but when they are assigned to work together to make a decent plot for an RPG, will they kill each other? Creative differences and love bloom.

Warning: X-Rated Warning for "Everyway The Wind Blows"
Categories: Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance > Top Pairs > Sakura and Ino, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance > Top Pairings > Sasuke and Naruto Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 394 Read: 3861 Published: 20/05/07 Updated: 10/06/07

Spring Fair by Lexi_Luvs_Temari
Author's Notes:
Lexi: Chapter 1~.~
Cherry Blossoms fell from the trees like a fine rain as a circus trouppe rolled into Konaha

Come One, Come All To The Spring Fair, Fun Games and Times For All! This Friday Only! Kimono dress Code Enforced!

Sakura looked at the flyer and smiled. "Sasuke will totally go to this with me."

Ino found the same flyer on her street sign. "Maybe..." She blushed at this idea. "Sakura will come with me..as friends, maybe even more." She smiled and stuck it into her bookbag.

"Sasuke" "No" "Sasuke" "No" Sasuke walked quickly, heading towards his and Naruto's appartment, rejecting every proposal.

Sakura sat on Sasuke's porch and waited. "Sasuke..will you go to the Fair with me?" She asked the raven haired boy.

"Sakura..I'm sorry..me and Naruto...we're together.." Sasuke told the pink kunochi.

Sakura dropped her bookbag and ran down the road, sobbing. "Sasuke, and Naruto..GAY?? How can it be possible?"

As she ran down the cobble stone main street, she ran straight into Ino. "Sakur?!?" Ino blushes deeply, Sakura laying ontop of her. "Hey Pig..." Sakura insulted, wiping her tears."

"BILLBOARD BROW!!" Ino yelled back, the blushes slowly tearing away at her pale face.

"Sorry Ino..i'm not in a good mood..Sasuke and Naruto..are gay.." Saskura sniffled. "Oh..i've known.." Ino told the pink hair girl.

"What? And you didn't tell me?" Sakura said, her fist drawn.

Ino took the fist in her hand, uncurled it and put it back at Sakura's side. "Will you go to the Fair with me?" Ino asked nervously.

"Umm..why not." Sakura said, smiling softly.

"Really?" Ino nearly jumped. "See ya Sakura-chan, I have to go!" Ino ran off, smiling.

"Did she call me..Sakura-chan?"
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4857