Iwagakure no Sato by ShyShyButterfly
Summary: (FIRST NARUTO-BASED WRITING!) Naruto and his team are sent on a mission to Iwagakure (The Stone Village). They meet a sqaud who is ready to put their lives on the line for their Village and eventually calm down enough to help them with their mission. Follow the very odd, off-topic adventure if you dare! Hahaha. It stays on topic most of the time.
Categories: General Fiction, OC-centric, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Sakura Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No Word count: 2364 Read: 9994 Published: 19/05/07 Updated: 30/05/07

1. Chapter 1 by ShyShyButterfly

2. Chapter 2 by ShyShyButterfly

3. Chapter 3 by ShyShyButterfly

4. Chapter 4 by ShyShyButterfly

5. Chapter 5 by ShyShyButterfly

6. Chapter 6 by ShyShyButterfly

7. Chapter 7 by ShyShyButterfly

Chapter 1 by ShyShyButterfly
Author's Notes:
THIS IS A FAN-MADE STORY AND IN NO WAY IS SUGGESTING THAT I OWN NARUTO.

(If you would like to use my characters, please ask!)
(The following are the couples that will be used in this story!)
KakashixLesyuna
SasukexTauki (after much time.. hehe!)
NarutoxSakura
KeitaxYuki
Lesyuna grinned. She had a bunch of wild kids on her sqaud and she wasn't thinking of killing herself yet. "World record, eh?" she muttered to herself.

Tauki turned and walked up to her. "Tell Yuki to get away from me!"

"No can do." Lesyuna replied, yawning. She patted Tauki's head and climbed up the large tree in their training area. "KEITA? YOU UP THERE?" she shouted.

"Yes!" Keita's voice called. Tauki jumped as close as she could, but it was hard jumping to the top of the tree. "How the heck did we get up here?" Yuki said, looking at Keita.

"Well, you went on a climbing frenzy to prove you weren't a girl and I followed."

Yuki nodded, remebering how his sister had called him a girl. "Hey, fishnet is for girls right?"

"Not exactly. A male can wear it." Keita replied softly, playing with her hair.

"Keita! Yuki! Get down here now!" Lesyuna shouted. Yuki looked down and grabbed Keita's hand and jumped. His feet hit the ground with a thud.

"Who are you?" Lesyuna said, drawing three shuriken. Keita peeked out from behing Yuki at the slim, pink-haired girl standing behind a boy who looked much like a Uchiha.

"Your from the Uchiha clan, right dork?" Yuki said, drawing a kunai. "Umm, Yuki.. I don't think fighting with a weapon is the best idea for you.." Keita whispered, looking at the blond haired boy. 'He is really cute!' she thought.

The silver-haired man with the mask spoke. "I'm Kakashi. These are my students, Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke."

Lesyuna stared at him. '... Wow, he's pretty cute. His personality seems somewhat mysterous though..' "What are you doing here?" she asked.

Tauki didn't drop her gaurd once and ended up sneaking up behind Sakura. The boy named Naruto grabbed her hair. Keita had already thrown a kunai and it hit Naruto's arm and he let Tauki go.

"Naruto! You idiot!" Sakura said, slapping him. "We are here on a mission.." Kakashi said.

Just as Lesyuna was about to speak, Sasuke grabbed something from his bag....
Chapter 2 by ShyShyButterfly
Lesyuna dropped her headband as she fell into the water. Blood mixed slowly with the water, making it red. She remembered Etwina’s last words.

“I love you.”

She held the gift he gave to her close. Her eyes shut. She promised herself that she would never love again and she hoped to go to the same place as Etwina. She remembered her headband and freaked out a little before deciding that she wouldn’t need it. Her heart seemed to break in two as she opened her eyes and looked at the gift. It was blue kunai with a small diamond on the edge. She smiled to herself and closed her eyes. ‘If I die now, then I’ll thank him if I see him ever again.’ She thought.

“LESYUNA!! WHERE ARE YOU?” a voice called out. Lesyuna opened her eyes and swam up to the surface in time to see her enemy looking for her. She crawled out of the water and searched for her headband and never found it.

“Hey, look boss! It’s her headband!” a man shouted. “It’s all crushed up!” he added.

The boss kicked his head and continued walking.

Lesyuna watched carefully and scrambled to find a Village to stay at.

-

Leysuna didn’t know why she was remembering this now. As she stared at Kakashi she put her shuriken back. She called her team off and nodded to him. “If you need any help, just ask.”

“Actually, we need your help finding the Tsuchikage (That’s the Kage for the Stone Village, correct?) to give him this message.” Sasuke stated, ignoring his sensei’s glare.

“The Tsuchikage is away dealing with business.” Tauki said.

Naruto frowned. “You mean we traveled all this way to get here and we have to WAIT?”

Keita and Yuki nodded. Sakura glared. “Can’t we just make them take the message and have them deliver it when the Tsuchikage is back?”

“No Sakura, we cant.” Kakashi said. “Well, could you guys show us around?”

Lesyuna nodded as her team groaned.
Chapter 3 by ShyShyButterfly
"I'm so sorry that you couldn't get in a hotel!" Lesyuna said, pulling out some chairs for her guests.

"It's all right. Your house is wonderful, anyways." Kakashi said.

Tauki blushed and smiled at Sasuke, who ignored her. "Bad move!" Yuki said, getting away from Sasuke for what was going to happen next. Tauki grabbed the front of his shirt and a handful of his hair. "Look bud. If I smile at you, you better do SOMETHING or I'll tear your beautiful hair out," she growled, dropping him. Sasuke forced a smile.

"Tauki! Stop!" Lesyuna said, smacking the back of her head. "Do that again and I'll kill you." Tauki growled. Lesyuna pulled her into a room with a door labeled 'DO NOT ENTER'.

"I apoligize for her behavor. She acts this way when she finds someone she really likes." Keita said, smiling. Sakura glared at Kakashi.

"Sensei, do I have to act like I like this place?"

Kakashi glared at her. "Yes, you do."

A knock on the door came and Lesyuna rushed to it and opened it revealing...
Chapter 4 by ShyShyButterfly
Lesyuna opened the door and saw a man standing there with long blond hair. His green eyes looked very familar to her. "W-who are you?" she said shakily, though she already guessed who it was. She couldn't be sure though! He was dead!

"My name is.. Etwina.."

Kakashi came up behind Lesyuna. "Is this the Tsuchikage?" he asked. She shook her head and her sqaud looked towards the door, excitment and fear in their eyes.

"Do you think this means he came back from the dead?" Yuki asked Keita, though Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura heard him. Keita shook her head. "Thats impossible. He was either never dead or he was saved by someone!" Keita said.

Kakashi sighed and asked, "Then who is HE? Or is it a girl?"

"I'm a male. I told you my name, so I don't see a reason to say it again. I am an old friend of Lesyuna."

Kakashi looked at him. "Thanks a funky outfit.."

"Do you think I'm just a small, childish ninja like yourself? I have great power." Etwina said, pushing him aside and walking in.

"I don't know who you are getting off on acting like my old teammate, but it wont work!" Lesyuna shouted. Etwina chuckled and looked at her. "Just like the Lesyuna I knew. Do you still miss this?" he said, holding out a crushed headband.

Lesyuna gasped. "Do you still have the kunai I gave you?" he asked. Lesyuna nodded, shaking like crazy. "Just as I suspected. Do you remember what I said, dearest Lesyuna?" he said, putting a hand on her cheek. Yuki and Keita stood up and Tauki came out of her room.

"What's going on?"
Chapter 5 by ShyShyButterfly
Etwina sipped his water slowly. Yuki eyed his hair carefully, grinning sometimes from the thoughts in his head. Keita would look at her water with a look in her eyes that suggested that she was pretty nervous.

"Tauki, go fetch some food." Lesyuna said, grabbing her backpack and opening the door. "Since your leaving, why can't you?" Tauki asked, grabbing her backpack. "I've got something else to do." Lesyuna said. They both ran off in different directions.

"I'll be leaving now. Goodbye. Thank you for welcoming me into your home." Etwina said, grabbing his pack. He opened the door and ran out.

-

“Stupid children. They didn’t even notice what I was doing.” Etwina said to himself. He grabbed the headband that was fixed and had their names on it. “I’ll track them whenever now. Poor Lesyuna. I bet she didn’t expect me to turn on her so easily. She already has a new team… I suppose I’ll have to teach her a lesson later.” He said, grinning.

He took out his pouch of money stopped. He walked into a small room filled with people and sat next to the woman with purple hair. “How’s it going, Anko?” he asked. Anko smirked. “You got the job done that quickly, eh?” she said. He nodded. “I told you, I’m a mastermind. Jealousy won’t get in the way of my work ever. You know that silver-haired man, correct?” Etwina asked, handing her a drink. She nodded.

“He’s Kakashi Hatake. Lots of people like him. His eternal rival is Gai. You remember him right?” Anko said, taking a sip of her drink. He nodded. “Ahh, I remember talking to him when I was down. We would walk around shouting about youth and such.” Etwina chuckled.

-

Lesyuna darted around town, pushing things into her backpack when her hand brushed against something hard. She took it out a looked at a book labeled ‘So You Want To Get A Girl’. She growled. She would kill Yuki for putting this in her backpack. She stashed it back in there and stopped in front of a door that said ‘IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 15, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER’. She walked in and noticed the long blond hair of Etwina talking to a woman with purple hair. She put some money on the counter and took a drink. She looked at them from the corner of her eye and heard pieces of their conversation.

“Lets go. I need to make sure nothings wrong with my house.” Etwina said. The woman with the purple hair nodded. Lesyuna quickly did a hand sign and followed them.
Chapter 6 by ShyShyButterfly
"You sure you don't want to at least SEE a picture of him?" Anko asked, looking at Etwina. He shook his head. "I do not think I want to see a man who looks like a snake.."

Anko sighed. "C'mon! He's not that scary! Are you chicken?" Etwina snatched it out of her hands and looked at it. "Hmm. If I was a girl I would date him.." he muttered, observing the man's eyes. "His name is Orochimaru, correct?"

"Yes... WAIT, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" Anko shouted. Lesyuna jumped at how loud she shouted. Etwina chuckled. "You heard me. Lesyuna, stop hiding. I know your there."

Anko stopped and turned around. Lesyuna stopped and turned around to run but was stopped by a large snake blocking her way. "You know, I don't like it when my 'teammates' spy on me." Etwina said calmly.

-

Keita sighed. "She's been gone for HOURS! Those kids have already gone out for a freaking snack!"

Yuki grinned and tossed her an apple. "At least their gone." Tauki walked in a grabbed a glass of milk. She poured it in a pot and mixed melted chocolate with it.

"What the heck are you doing?" Yuki asked. Tauki ignored him and put the pot on the stove and looked down at it. "Anyone know how to turn this thing on?"

Keita turned it on for her.

-

Naruto sat on the roof of Lesyuna's house. He stared up and the dark sky and felt a body next to him. He knew that girly, purple hair..

"What are you doing up here, Yuki?" he asked. "I come here all the time.." Yuki replied.

Naruto looked back at the sky, thinking of how lonely he was. He had friends, but they were not even CLOSE to family.

"Your know Naruto, I know how you feel. Not having any parents. I didn't get to meet my parents and they were alive for some time. But I figured out I didn't need family as long as I had at least one friend that would listen to my problems." Yuki said, staring up at the dark sky.

"No one listens to my problems.." Naruto said. "Try me!" Yuki grinned. Naruto turned and looked at him. He gave him that big goofy grin.

"I've got no problems right now. Let's go find something to eat!" Naruto shouted.

"SHUT UP! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP OVER HERE!" A mans voice shouted.

"YOU SHUT UP, YOU OLD PIECE OF CRAP!" Yuki shouted back. He grabbed Naruto's arm and jumped off the roof.
Chapter 7 by ShyShyButterfly
Author's Notes:
Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I'm getting the 'project' done. Which is the OC's I've been working on for a long time. >.
Lesyuna arrived home late at night. She wiped some blood off her arm with a dishrag and grabbed an apple that had many bites taken out of it. “Keita, I swear one day I will kick you out of here.” She muttered to herself.

She walked carefully around Kakashi, who had his hand over his face, and over Sakura. “I don’t know why they had to stay in the same room. It’s unnecessary. I mean, there’s four of them!” she whispered to herself. She walked to the door and turned off the light.

“Tauni, I know you’re awake. Get up.” Lesyuna said, opening the door. Tauni looked up from her book. “Did you not see the ‘do not enter’ sign?” she said, glaring.

“I don’t know what your problem is. Ever since that Sasuke kid came you got crabby.” Lesyuna said, walking over. “I know how you feel. Naruto just walked off with Yuki. Where’s Keita?”

“She’s getting milk and chocolate.” Tauni replied, flipping a page in her book. Actually, it wasn’t a book. It was a photo album. Kind of like a book though.

“Why do we need more chocolate?” Lesyuna questioned.

“I don’t know how to make chocolate milk, I told you! I thought you were supposed to put the milk and chocolate in a pot and heat it.”

“I told you, you could use chocolate syrup! And you don’t have to make the milk warm!” Lesyuna said. She walked out of the room and closed the door.

-

“Naruto, c’mon! That old man runs fast!” Yuki shouted, grabbing Naruto’s hand (not a sign of Yaoi, sorry!). Naruto grinned.

“I know!” Naruto shouted back, tossing a rock. They were running so fast that they each ran into a person. By the ‘pillows’ that their faces were in, they could tell they needed to get away from the women quickly.

“Ahh, what do we have? A couple of children?”
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4805