My OC's! by ShyShyButterfly
Summary: These are the OC's I will be using in my latest story...
Categories: Fan Ninja Bingo Book Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 13 Completed: No Word count: 2085 Read: 22616 Published: 18/05/07 Updated: 30/05/07

1. Chapter 1 by ShyShyButterfly

2. Chapter 2 by ShyShyButterfly

3. Chapter 3 by ShyShyButterfly

4. Chapter 4 by ShyShyButterfly

5. Chapter 5 by ShyShyButterfly

6. Chapter 6 by ShyShyButterfly

7. Chapter 7 by ShyShyButterfly

8. Chapter 8 by ShyShyButterfly

9. Chapter 9 by ShyShyButterfly

10. Chapter 10 by ShyShyButterfly

11. Chapter 11 by ShyShyButterfly

12. Chapter 12 by ShyShyButterfly

13. Chapter 13 by ShyShyButterfly

Chapter 1 by ShyShyButterfly
Author's Notes:
This is my first OC, Lesyuna. She's the sensei of the sqaud.
(Did I ever mention that I love Code Lyoko (sp?)? I love all the characters!!)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Name: Lesyuna
Age: 22
Weight: 120 pounds.
Height: 5'5
Hair Color / Style: Her hair color is a brown-ish black. She usually keeps it in a pony-tail that is spiked. She keeps some hair down by her face.
Eye Color: Black
Crush: Kakashi
Village Of Birth: Kirigakure no Sato (That IS the name for the Mist Village, right?)
Village Currently In: Iwagakure no Sato (Again, that IS the name for the Stone Village, right?)
She never tells anything about herself. She has no headband for she lost it on a mission and it was never found. Her sqaud annoys her alot, but she cares for them as if she was their gaurdian. She has no living relatives and knows her father was killed after he killed the rest of her family.
(Find out the rest soon!)
Chapter 2 by ShyShyButterfly
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Name: Tauni Itchago
Age: 12
Height: 4'11
Weight: 98 pounds
Hair Color / Style: Her hair color is blue. She keeps her hair in a high pony-tail.
Eye Color: Green
Crush: Sasuke
Village Born In: Konohagure
Village Currently In: Same as Lesyuna
Not much to know about her. Her father died when she was six and her mother lives in Konoha. Her mother requested that she live in Iwa when she was eleven. Not wanting to dissapoint her mother, she followed her instructions and came upon her real father that she didn't know she had. Shortly after, her mother came to her on the verge of death. She did the best she could to help her, but she died anyway.
Chapter 3 by ShyShyButterfly
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Name: Keita
Age: 12
Weight: 99 pounds
Height: 4'11
Hair Color / Style: Her hair is light pink. She leaves her hair down all the time.
Eye Color: Black
Village Born In: Same As Tauki
Village Currently In: Same As Lesyuna
Crush: Naruto
She idolizes her sensei, meaning she keeps her feelings to herself. She looks like she is most likely to be killed on a mission, but is a speedy person and can nail someone in the head with a kunai before they even noticed it coming at them. She's always kissing-up to her sensei in hopes of becoming her favorite student. Her parents are the only parents that are ex-Ninja on the sqaud. She loves to throw things and always tries to nail Tauki infront of her sensei. She is great with medical jutsus.
Chapter 4 by ShyShyButterfly
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Name: Yuki Itchago
Age: 12
Height: 5'1
Weight: He doesn't weigh himself.. He most likely will start soon! ^_^
Hair Color / Style: His hair color is light purple. He keeps his hair down instead of in something to make him look like a real boy, making him beat people up for calling him a girl. He has been mistaken for a kid from a rock band before.
Eye Color: Red
Crush: Keita
Birth Village: Same As Tauki's
Village Currently In: Same as Lesyuna
He was left next to the gates of Konoha. His mother and father didn't want another girl and sent him away until they figured out he was a boy, but someone had already taken him. He lived hardly and on missions always needs healing. He fights with Tauki all the time, telling her how it was her fault he never met his parents. He makes it noticable to Keita that he likes her. Being mistaken for a girl all the time has driven him into only training in Taijutsu so he can beat people for calling him a girl. He dropped Genjutsu and Ninjutsu and isn't well with weapons because he usually ends up hurting himself.
Chapter 5 by ShyShyButterfly
Author's Notes:
The dead partner. Or is he?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Name: Etwina
Age: 23
Height: 5'10
Weight: 150 pounds
Hair Color / Style: Before he died, it was jet black and very short. Now it's blond and very long.
Eye Color: Green
Village Born In: Kirigakure no Sato
Village Currently In: He's always switching, but recently has been seen in Iwagakure.
Crush: He's madly in love with Lesyuna. He also meets Anko and falls in love with her.
His parents were drunk all the time and he was forced to do things that parents did for himself. He was a smart child and was teased because of his eyes, that look very girlish. He was thought dead by Lesyuna and was found by a wandering lady known to him as Anko. He was barely alive when he used a jutsu he had never tried and was taking through more pain but healed him in the process. He figured out his hair was different when he was asked on a date from a guy looking at him from behind, who was making an excuse about his hair.
Chapter 6 by ShyShyButterfly
Author's Notes:
Hahaha, another Itchago!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Name: Sayuri Itchago
Age: 21
Height: Unknown
Weight: Unknown
Hair Color / Style: Hair color is purple. She puts her hair in a ponytail with a red ribbon.
Eye Color: Red
Crush: ?
Birth Village: Same as Tauki
Current Village: ??
She was the first born of all the children and her parents were happy with her. She ran away when she turned seven and never returned to see her parents. She visits Yuki in a secret place lots of times so Tauki doesn't know she has an older sister. She switches villages everytime she thinks she needs to and hardly ever fights. She gets her money by knocking out wealthy people and stealing it (hahahahaha!). She buys food only since she rarely uses weapons. If she fights she uses only Taijutsu. People who see her brother mistake her for him sometimes.
Chapter 7 by ShyShyButterfly
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

(Mother)
Name: Rei Haru
Age: 21
Height:5'11
Weight: 125
Hair Color / Style: Blond. Her hair is wavy and curled at the bottom.
Eye Color: Red
Crush: Iruka
Village Born In: Konohagure
Current Village: Konohagure
Rei Haru was intellegent and shy. She loved her parents and her friends joked about how over protective they were. When she was eighteen a teacher in her school kidnapped her and raped her, she was placed in Sunagakure with her sister for a year. When she came backher father had been killed by her teacher and she managed to help her friend kill him. She ended up having a baby and naming her Akita.

(Child)
Name: Akita Haru
Age: 3
Height: (She's only three! If her mom would rather check her weight and height than care for her then thats a pretty weird mom..)
Weight: (She's only three! If her mom would rather check her weight and height than care for her then thats a pretty weird mom..)
Hair Color / Style: A mix between blond and red. Short and straight.
Eye Color: Red
Crush: .... (She's three..)
Village Born In: Konohagure
Current Village: Konohagure
She's smart for a three year old. She is shy like her mother. She really likes Iruka and wants Rei to marry him. She looks forward to going to the acadamy to become a ninja, and she hates having to wait.
Chapter 8 by ShyShyButterfly
Author's Notes:
I smell a Yaoi story! ^_^
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Name: Ritsu
Age: 13
Height: 4'5
Weight: 119 pounds
Hair Color / Style: Brown. His hair his kind of messy, but neat at the same time.
Eye Color: Brown
Crush: Neji
Village Born In: Konohagure
Currently In: Konohagure
Born to a poor family, he was left in the hands of a woman who died shortly after he turned 12. He made friends easily with Kiba and even tried to steal Akamaru once. He thought is true love was Hinata but noticed her cousin a few times and had second thoughts about Hinata. He played pranks on Sasuke many times, and ended up going to Keita to be healed after getting his ass kicked. He is good in Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, and.. well, he just sucks at Genjutsu.
Chapter 9 by ShyShyButterfly
Author's Notes:
I'm messing around with the Atkasuki!
Introducing, the leader of the women who are determained to show the Atkasuki that women can be killers.
(Ignoring unknown memeber, who I think is a girl.)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(don't let the nice smile fool you, SHE'S EVIL!)
Name: Nichi Tayu
Age: 25
Height: (Do you want me to get killed?)
Weight: (Do YOU want to get killed?)
Hair Color / Style: Dark Green. Hair in a ponytail with some hair hanging down by her face.
Eye Color: Brown
Crush: ??? (The group thinks she likes Sasori, but she would rather die alone than have a boyfriend / husband)
Village Born In: Sunagakure
Current Village: ??? (wandering people, duhh!)
Not very known for her killings since she always dies her hair black when she kills. She has a wonderful smile, but honestly, she would rather chop their heads of with a katana. She is always telling the group to die their hair black when they kill, and put on smiles when walking around. She feels like a mother to _____* who also has green hair. Sometimes people see through the hair color and she kills them off personally. Her dream is to show the Atkasuki that women can be killers. Also, she always orders her group to fight Atkasuki memebers. She also gets angry at the woman who she feels like a mother to for liking Kisame. (Thats unusual, eh?)

*No spoilers!
Chapter 10 by ShyShyButterfly
Author's Notes:
Lets see..
Two down, five more to go!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(Silent killer.. Also, the dress never gets in her way)
Name: Elizabeth Braddock
Age: 19
Height: .. I will be killed.
Weight: 90 pounds (thats skinny for a nineteen year older..)
Hair Color / Style: Light Green. Hair is meduim length and is VERY neat.
Eye Color: Purple
Crush: Kisame
Village Born In: Sunagakure
Current Village: ??
Follows in the footsteps of Nichi. She acts her child. Since the group never gets money, she works in a flower shop. Plus, she's the only one that can. She is not known for her killings because the people that hear of her call her the 'masked bitch'. She gets slightly mad at this, but she calms down when they she hears them say that she also kills her victims before they can scream or run. She has has ran into Kisame many times and refused to fight him. She would blush and disappear before Nichi came so she wouldn't be scolded. One of the weakest memebers unless she is using shuriken, which is the only weapon she can kill with.
Chapter 11 by ShyShyButterfly
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(The sneaky one)
Name: Mana Uchiha : Grey Fox
Age: 20
Height: I'll just tell you this, she's tall. *Somebody saying 'I'll kill you' from the background* ..
Weight: DID YOU JUST HEAR WHAT SHE SAID? *tears*
Hair Color / Style: Black (never changes the color). Alot like Ino's hair.
Eye Color: Grey. Her eyes can change colors though because she tried to force the Sharingan to work and it never did. (Thats the reason she doesn't change her hair color)
Crush: ?
Village Born In: Konohagure
Current Village: ???
She isn't really related to Sasuke or Itachi. She just has the name Uchiha because her father had that last name and said he was the cousin of their father.. or something along the lines of that (hehe!). She didn't kill her family when she left, that was Itachi's job. She is very sneaky. She tried to use the Sharingan when she was younger and ended up figuring out she wasn't able to use it and being able to change the color of her eyes. She always wants to fight. Earned the title 'Grey Fox' from Nichi. Hardly ever talks to anyone, and stays in her room unless there's a battle.
Chapter 12 by ShyShyButterfly
Author's Notes:
Four down, three to go!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(The unwanted one)
Name: Akina Niko : Cloud
Age: 24
Height: very short
Weight: 125 pounds
Hair Color / Style: Silver. Parted to the side.
Eye Color: Grey
Crush: ?
Village Born In: Kumogakure
Current Village: ?
Akina only joined the group to get revenge on a man who killed her mother, but regreted it when she saw they killed people for fun. She would trap her enemy and quickly leave to the hide-out. The only reason Nichi let her stay was because of her medical jutsu's that could rival Tsunade's. And plus, Elizabeth begged her to let Akina stay.

[Did I ever mention that I can't tell much of their pasts? I have to save it for the story]
Chapter 13 by ShyShyButterfly
Author's Notes:
Five down, two to go!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(The dark one)
Name: Kiri
Age: 23
Height: *cough* I'm not going to try again..
Weight: *Shaking*
Hair Color / Style: Grey. Hair is in pigtails. (Very long pigtails...)
Eye Color: Light Brown
Crush: ??
Village Born In: Kumogakure
Current Village: ????????
She refused to speak to anyone when she went to school. She has very dark thoughts and would enjoy locking someone in a room. She is quiet around other memebers and has a depressing look in her eyes sometimes. When people ask why, she pays no attention and sometimes throws something. She is good in Taijutsu. Her favorite weapon is a large wire that she hides under her jacket on her sleeve.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4793