Greetings! I Come In Peace! by ShyShyButterfly
Summary: Well, I'm new to TONFA! I'm going to tell you a little about myself in this fanfiction, so beware! It is not related to Naruto! My next piece of writing will be a sqaud of OC's and after I finish that the fanfiction including them will be up!
Categories: Non-Naruto Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 759 Read: 4469 Published: 18/05/07 Updated: 28/05/07

1. Chapter 1 by ShyShyButterfly

2. Chapter 2 by ShyShyButterfly

3. Chapter 3 by ShyShyButterfly

4. Chapter 4 by ShyShyButterfly

Chapter 1 by ShyShyButterfly
Hi! I'm Amy. I would rather not tell you my age, not blaming anybody. My favorite character is Hinata Hyuuga! I really don't like her cousin because he's rude. He thinks he can walk all over people..

Anyways, I hope you guys wont mind if my second piece of writing is not related to Naruto. It will be a sqaud of OC's for a story I'm planning. I hope you enjoy my writing if you read it. The character I really don't like is Sakura, because she is one of those girls that chase after guys who don't like her and ignore the boy who likes her. It's not like I HATE her, I just don't like her. I hope that makes sense to some of you. Well, I'm going to start on my OC's so I can start my story!

Bye!
Chapter 2 by ShyShyButterfly
Heres more about me, but before that I have one question..

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH MY REVIEWS ON MY OC'S? Four of them are in italics!

Anyways, my favorite color is.. Hmmm.. red AND white!! Heh. Almost all of my shirts have both colors on them.

I usually wear a long sleeved shirt with shorts. Weird, eh? My friend Sam said it should be long sleeved shirt with pants. *shrug* And then I'll throw in a pair of earings and some long black and white socks. (I have lots of socks like that, I buy like ten of the same package when I shop for socks!!)

Did I ever say I hated Kakashi? It's annoying how he's so mysterious. And, he only trains Sasuke. I mean, what happened to Sakura? She has to wait for training until Tsunade comes!

Fave manga.. Hmmm.. I'd have to say Fruits Basket. I'm in book 11 now. Book 9 and 10 made me cry like a baby. Hahaha.

My fave author? I love them all! ^_^! It makes me happy to see writers gathering on sites and sharing their stories!

My bestest (Thats not a word..) friend everrr~~~!!!! ZELDA!!!!! .. I wish! Haha, it would have to be Reiko. She rivals Ashley in punk-ness! Ashley, YOUR MY BESTEST FRIEND TO! Hahahaha. Kiera.. your not......

I kid you, darling.

Hahahaha! I know they'll both read this beacause I told them I would write about them.

I just got the game Tales of Symphonia yesterday and I'm stuck on when.. How do you spell it? Llyod? Walks into the room where those little flying robot things are that open the doors when they stand on platforms and get shocked..

Heh. My fave character on that is Colette. She's kind of funny about the whole 'Chosen One' thing because she acts nothing like someone about to regenerate the world..
Chapter 3 by ShyShyButterfly
I JUST NOTICED THAT YOU CANT SPELL SHINO WITHOUT......

INO!

*Gasp*

Thanks to prettypup, for writing about Ino in her Chouji's Little Love Story.

She writes awsomeee! You should check her stories out sometime. *nod*

Btw, Kiera, if your reading this, I WILL CALL YOU!!

YOUTH BUDDY!!!!!

Alright.. I need more words..

Youth rules, no matter what you say!

Hinata is adorable! Just like Kisa from Fruits Basket!

My fave couple in FB is KisaxHiro!!!!!

I think its sad that Kyo has such a horrible future to look forward to..

*tear*

Now, lets hope I have enough words..

Still not enough >.<

ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!~!!!

Roar roar roar roar..

Mooo mooo mooo mooo mooo mooo mooo

....

I like chocolate milk. I like chocolate milk. I like chocolate milk.

When I play Super Smash Brothers Melee I always listen to this cd..

Fall Out Boy : Under the Cork tree.

Or maybe I messed up the title.

I hope I have a hundred words now!
Chapter 4 by ShyShyButterfly
I've got a new fave pairing!! I'll show you a picture.. Hehehehe! It's better than NaruxSasu!!!!! Even better than HinaxKiba!! It's the crackiest (is that a word?) pairing EVER!

Hehehehehe~~

It's KankuruoxTenTen!!

Actually since I need more words I wont put a picture~! Maybe I'll put one up laterrrrrrr!

Sam said the best song for them would be Teenage Dirtbag.

...

He says that to every pairing. *Smacks his head* LISTEN TO OTHER MUSICCCCCC!

I really like chocolate ice cream!! I like the movie Night at the Museum (sorry if I spell things wrong, I just got really hyper for some reason!!!!!!!1!!1!!!111!!)!! YEAH!!!

OH SNAPPLES!!1

I like jumpsuits toooo!!! They ruleeeeeee!!!

Jusy like the color gr5eeeeeeeenn!!

Alright, I should seriously get off now before I get to hyper and throw the computer out a window!!!


WWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4792