College Kids by Oni_Chan
Summary: College means studying, frat parties, books, frat parties, more books, and of course frat parties. One gang of teens attending South Harmon for their freshman year have been together since elemetary days. What happens when another group clashes for the better?

Written by Oni and Nikki
Categories: Alternate Universe & Crossovers, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 4859 Read: 6480 Published: 16/05/07 Updated: 21/05/07

1. Course Selection by Oni_Chan

2. Road Rage by Nikki_Yaoi

3. Celebration by Oni_Chan

4. Faint by Nikki_Yaoi

5. Chance Meetings by Oni_Chan

Course Selection by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
Oni Here! See me and Nikki-kohai got into the idea of creating crack couples... and welll Some were just to fun to resist so we bring you....this! Read and Review ^_^
"So what classes are you taking?" a hazel haired girl asked looked at a cluster of teens with forums in their hands.

The raven haired boy blinked as he looked at the paper. "None of these seem interesting," he said blankly.

"You're just pissy they don't have a course called 'Pornography 101', Sai," the blonde laughed slapping his raven haired friend on the back.

Sai looked at Naruto and as he opened his mouth another raven broke in, "Hey teme and baka, keep the conversation PG!"

"Who do you think you are, Oni? My mother?" Naruto retorted going to stand in front of her and look down at her paper.

"Trust me, Naruto, if Oni was you mother... You would have had a bullet in your head by now," the hazel haired girl chuckled.

"Nikki," Oni glared with a playful threat.

"Yeah, Nikki, be realistic," another blonde, this one female, snickered, "We'd all have bullets in our skull if she was a mother."

"Hey, beautiful," Sai smiled as Ino moved in closer with the group.

"Hey, dear, we still on for tonight?" she smiled sweetly.

Nikki rolled her eyes, "Ino, are you and Sai still playing that stupid game?"

Naruto nodded, "She knows he thinks she's ugly, no wait in Sai terms a 'hag' and yet they still do this." He scratched a tan and scarred cheek before sighing, "If I ever did this to a girl she'd whack me upside my head, call me a loser, and walk on."

"Oh you mean like this?" Ino offered as she marched up to Naruto, smacked his head, "Loser," and walked away to her seat again leavng everyone laughing except for Naruto.

Oni calmed herself before sighing and looking around. "Hey our group is shy one member..." Everyone looked around blindly before she offered the hint, "Good boy."

"Tobi!" came the group responce as they jumped up to look for their other raven haired spazz of a friend.

They didn't take too long in locating their friend who had some weird obbsesion with speaking in third person at times. Ino and Nikki took the liberty of dragging him by the ear back to the sitting area and away from the plant he deemed a good sitting place.

"That was amusing," Naruto chuckled as he sat back down and kicked his feet up on the small coffe table with his forums in his lap.

Oni sighed and cleaned her glasses, "Come on guys this place closes at like 4pm we need to finish our course applications. We're already behind."

"I don't see why we need to have courses picked when school doesn't start for another week."

"This is the thinking that will get you kicked out, Naruto," Sai sighed as he stared blankly at his course list, again.

"You two are pitiful," Ino sighed waving her completed papers in their faces. "Even Tobi is ahead of you.. That's saying something!"

Nikki and Oni sighed before pushing Naruto away from Sai to help him with his courses. "If you're heading into the manga industry like us, Sai, take the same courses us. We need your brains to cheat from," Nikki giggled as Oni helped Sai check off the courses.

"Ok Sai, you have one last class to pick to get full credits this year, pick one," Oni told him.

"What did you two pick?" he asked as he headed to the last course page to get the class code of the one he had in mind.

"Evolutionary Biology," Nikki replied smartly.

"Caligraphy," Oni answered with a smile.

"Ok I understand Nikki, she likes science. Why are you taking caligraphy?" Ino asked looking up from Tobi's paper she was checking over.

"'Cause I'll use it to make a fake degree. I figure at least two of us won't make it to graduation and will at least need to show a paper to their parents and employeres. I'm not helping them out," she giggled as all gazes fell on both Tobi and Naruto.

Naruto growled before changing the subject, "What's your extra course, Sai?"

"Human Anatomy," Sai answered brightly.

"Figures," the group sighed as the watched their friend back up his papers in the files next to Oni's and Nikki's.

Ino packed up her papers for all her psychology and human development courses and added it to the pile. Naruto, after checking off his courses, add his packet to the pile. His course we're in the polotical area... kid dreamt of being president and yet he couldn't even remember what day elections were held on.

All that was left was Tobi. "Tobi is a good boy, he knows all his courses," the raven giggled.

"What are you majoring in, Tobi?" Sai asked trying to look at the other's paper.

"Tobi is a good boy! He's going into animation!" Tobi cheered punching the air.

Ino shook her head deeply wondering how the kid got into college. She patted his shoulder at sighed, "Yeah, when I become a therapist.. you're my first client, Tobi."

The group giggled before they all gathered their files and handed them into the clerk at admistrations. Side by side they walked out the doors of South Harmon and towards their cars.

"This time next week we'll be moving in here guys," Nikki sighed looking up at the builiding.

"Let the parting begin! I can feel it! I think we'll all find someone at last!" Naruto cheered leaping down a step to his own car with Sai. "Even Tobi," he chuckled.

Oni rolled her eyes, "Like that will happen!"

Tobi looked around wide eyed as everyone got in their cars. "But... Tobi's a good boy!"
Road Rage by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Whee n_n This is fun, oh, please review =o
A black ford tempo with hot pink pinstripes pulled onto campus towards the dorms, but suddenly came to a stop as the brunette who was driving spotted an old...friend.

"Nikki...why'd you stop?" Oni asked her friend, before spotting the raven that was walking across the road, suddenly understanding what her friend was planning to do, "Now, Kohai, let's not be.."

She was stopped midway as the car went speeding towards the man. "ITA-CHAN! I'LL KILL YOU!" Nikki yelled through the car window. Itachi turned around to face the car and once he saw Nikki, he shook his head and quickly dodged out of the way.

"God damnit Nikki!" he yelled, the car stopping next to him, Nikki poking her head out and sticking her tongue out at him.

"Nya!" she exclaimed, before she went speeding off again, a loud scream being heard from Oni.

Nikki stopped in front of the dorm building and hopped out as if she hadn't just tried to run Itachi over, Oni stumbled out of the car in a daze, "Never again am I letting you drive," she hissed, glaring at the brunnete, who merely laughed in response.

"You have the papers from before...right, Sempai?" Nikki asked, raising an eyebrow, as she remembered she gave her papers to Oni as to not lose them.

"Yup!" she exclaimed.

"Good."

They both started taking their things up to their assigned dorm, they both stopped when they came to two rooms, and suddenly, a large smile grew upon their faces.

"CHA! Our rooms are right next to eachother...wait...." Nikki muttered, "Who are our roommates? I know it's not Ino..."

Oni shrugged, opening the door to the room and dropping her stuff, as did Nikki, before they both scurried down stairs.

When Nikki was coming back with her next load, she bumped into someone, all her things falling to the floor.

"Oh, sorry..." Nikki muttered, looking up towards the man who she had bumped into.

A faint blush automatically spreaded across her face as she looked into the golden eyes of a man with long raven colored hair and pale skin.

She held her hand out, "Um, I'm Nikki..." she giggled.

The man gave a weak smile, shaking her hand anyways, "I'm Orochimaru."

"What's your dorm number, I mean, if you wanna get to know eachother better," she giggled.

"I'm a professer for the Evolutionary Biology class...." he replied.

"OH! I'm in that class!" She exclaimed, "Well, I'll see you tommorow..." she whispered, picking up her things, not noticing Orochimaru was helping.

"I'll help you take your things to your dorm, okay?"

"Ano...Hai, Orochimaru-sensei...."

Oni was watching the whole thing from her window that looked over the parking lot, she giggled, "Mabye we will find someone..."

Suddenly, the door opened and closed and Oni looked over at the sudden intruder.

A red head stared blankly at Oni.

"Who are you?" was the first thing that came out of the red head's mouth.

"I guess I'm your roomate, I'm Oni," Oni sighed.

Suddenly the other girl rolled her eyes, "I'm Tayuya," she muttered.

Nikki reentered her room with Orochimaru close behind, only to be met by a girl with blonde pigtails that were spiked up in the back and teal eyes.

"Who might you be?" the girl asked as Nikki and Orochimaru set her boxes down.

"I'm Nikki..." the brunette replied, quickly turning to Orochimaru and giving a smile of gratitude, mouthing thank you, before she turned back to her roomie.

"I'm Temari, but, you can call me Tema," the girl responded brightly, making Nikki smile.

Tobi was bouncing on his bed when a tired looking Itachi came in, Tobi stopped and smiled, "HELLO! I'm Tobi, Tobi's a good boy!" he squealed.

The Uchiha stared at him, before simply rolling his eyes and dragging himself over to his bed, "I'm Itachi...."

"OOOHHH! What happened to Itachi-san?!" he exclaimed.

"I was almost ran over by this girl named Nikki..."

"That's Nikki!" Tobi exclaimed before scurrying back to his bed.
Celebration by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
*snickers* Oh yes this is so amsuing to write. By now you know some pairings... if you aren't lind anyway... hehe others will come in due time >D
Itachi picked his head up and looked at the bouncing raven. "You know Shiinto?" he asked with not too hidden displeasure.

"Of course Tobi knows Nikki!" he giggled stopping his bouncing and sitting on his bed. "We've been friends with Oni, Ino, Naruto, and Sai since elementary school! They're all here!"

Itachi fell back on his bed, "Just bloody brilliant," he mumbled throwing his hand over his face. "Of all the underclassmen...."

-------

Sai and Naruto high fived each other as they threw their first load of boxes down on the dorm floor. "Hell yeah! Room mates!" Naruto cheered punching the air above him.

Sai nodded before adding, "Just don't mess with my stuff."

"Ass."

"Handsome."

"You know what? You and your language need to drop dead!" Naruto growled crossing his arms.

Sai smiled brightly before turning away to return to the car for more stuff, "You know you love me!"

"Seriously debating that you ass," Naruto growled following his best friend out the dorm and back to the car.

---------

Ino sighed as she brought in the last of her boxes. She flopped on the bed and looked at the box mountain she had created. "Perfect," she grumbled.

The door to her room was suddenly kicked open as another girl with long brown hair walked in, her face hidden behind her own boxes. The girl tossed them to the ground before the empty bed and looked up, headphones blasting music from around her neck.

"Hey, I'm Ino," the blonde introduced.

"Kin, nice to meet you," the brunette said before heading out again to get her stuff from the hall, thus creating another mountain.

The two looked from each other to the boxes and back. "Seems like we have enough stuff to form our own mountain range," Kin snickered.

Ino laughed and put her hand on her hip. "This year shall be fun, Kin."

---------

Oni walked around the halls of the dorm, she decided it was safer at the moment than facing her roomate. She wanted to test Tayuya for rabies before going in there again.

As she was walking she pulled her raven hair back and began to put it in a ponytail. But while doing this her eyes were not focused infront of her, eventually leading to the crash of her and another pedestrian.

She stumbled back and fell on butt as the other person did the same, boxes and all going with him. "Oh shit, sorry 'bout that," Oni apologized standing up quickly to help the redhead gather his stuff.

He turned to look up at her, sea green eyes meeting warm brown. "Don't worry about it. Name's Gaara," he told her as she stared.

With a quick blush she bent down to help him gather his stuff, "Oni," she responded sweetly. "Sorta my fault, ne? Uhm need any help?" she asked nervously.

Gaara nodded and scratched his head. "I can't find my dorm...1047?" he asked sort of embarassed at the fact he was lost.

Oni nodded remembering passing the 1040s awhile ago. "Yeah sure, it's this way," she said leading him the other way he had been heading.

Gaara followed the nervous raven with all his boxes to the correct hall. She opened the door and he went in first to drop his stuff. She heard him say, "Name's Gaara," meaning his room mate must already be in there.

She walked the door way to see a familiar face and hear, "I'm-"

"Sasuke-teme," she growled out.

The other raven looked at her with shock, "I didn't know they let demons attend South Harmon."

Gaara looked between them, "You know each other?"

"Unfortunately," the girl hissed. She took the hair band off her wrist and fired it at Sasuke hitting him dead on the forehead. "Guess I'm going ponytail-less today, oh well," she smiled sweetly as Sasuke glared. "If you want to find me Gaara, I'm in room 1056."

And with that she left Gaara smirking and Sasuke cursing.

-------

A pink haired girl made her way to her room and set her final box on the bed. "Hey, Hinata," she greeted her long time friend and room mate as the timid girl came out of the bathroom trying to put her stuff away.

"Hi, Sakura," the girl replied as she disappeared into her closet putting her things away. "You should start unpacking."

"Later, don't care enough," Sakura sighed as she plopped onto the floor, her bed over run with boxes of pink and more pink.

Hinata shook her head, "That's not a good work ethic for South Harmon Institute of Techonology."

"You realise you're talkin about a school basically called S.H.I.T, right?" Sakura snickered flicking back pink hair.

The plum haired girl sighed and gave up. "Just be somewhat ready for when Kiba-kun said we would all head to the commons."

"Hai, hai. Sheesh."

--------

Kiba sneezed slightly as he began unpacking his stuff, obviously packed by someone other than him due to neatness. The first thing out was a giant picture of a white dog that went right on the door of his closet. "Stupid schools and pet rules," he muttered.

Another brunette walked out of the bathroom and leaned on the wall watching Kiba. "Freshman right?"

"Yeah. How'd you know, Kankurou?"

"You miss you're dog right? Classic homesickness," Kankurou replied.

"Your point?"

"Got none. Just saying," the brunette smirked before looking over in the box the poster had come from. "Geez you seriously like your dog."

"Leave Akamaru alone," he growled tugging the small box towards him protectively causing the sophmore to laugh.

"Alright, geez," Kankurou laughed before falling back on his bed. "Hmm this will be fun," he snickered.

"You say something?"

"Nope!"

---------

In another dorm room a silver haired boy was trying to push a brunette out of his walk path. "Damn it Shika, wake up! I have never seen anyone who could fall asleep against the door!" he complained.

The brunette opened one eye and lazily looked over the other. "Kabuto, if you put your glasses on you would see I'm leaning against my closet door, exit is on the other side of the room."

Kabuto gaped before taking out his glasses and putting them on. "Damn you," he muttered before storming off to the other door.

Shikamaru shook his head at the other boy he had known since fourth grade. "Troublesome fool to be roomed with," he muttered before looking at the clock. "Oh... dog boy's gathering is starting..." he sighed, "I'll be late..."

-----------

Across the dorm, new students were gathering up friends to head to the mini entrance celebration party Kiba had put together. Some of them taking along new friends as well.

Tayuya reminded Temari who invited her room mate Nikki. When asked where Tayuya's room mate was, they were met with mentionings of her being a shit head. Nikki didn't know Tayuya's room was next door.

Itachi reluctantly brought Tobi along, mainly to shut him up. On thier way Tobi spotted Sai and Naruto and deemed them free to drag along.

Sakura and Hinata left their dorm together, with Sakura having unpacked nothing. They bumped into Kabuto who was heading the same way.

Shikamaru finally got his ass up and moving and had bumped into a bored looking raven named On. Being the nice, although lazy, guy he is he told her to come along.

Sasuke, after hiding the imprint of the hairband with his raven bangs, invited Gaara to join them all as well. Though Gaara's brother had manged to somehow force Kiba into inviting him somehow.

Kin invited Ino along after the two had managed to turn the mountain range into rolling hills. Surprised to find they had a lot in common they as they had unpacked.

The group filed into the commons where the students of the dorm hall could sit and study and just relax during school hours. Some made happy reunions with friends they hadn't expected to see and others...didn't.

"Sasuke-nii!" Nikki squealed as she tackled the raven.

Oni bounced before sneaking up on Itachi who nearly had a heart attack thinking it was Nikki again. He patted her on the head when he tried to poke her forehead she ducked and stuck out her tongue, "Only teme falls for it, Ita."

Sasuke glared at her as did Nikki. "Leave, Sasuke-nii alone."

"Don't run over Ita." While they continued their usueless fighting the brothers glared at each other, each hiding behind the girl who tackled them.

Kiba managed to break them up with the help of Naruto. He stood on a table and whistled catching everyone's attention.

"Well, this was to celebrate our entering South Harmon. But it seems we have more faces here than I even know," he chuckled. "Oh well. To entrance and friends!" he cheered holding up the can of coke he had, everyone else following suit.

Farther off, leaning in the door way were two professors, also in charge of the dorm's boys and girls.

"Seem's like we got a fun bunch joining the numbers," a woman with spikey purple haired giggled.

"Yes it seems we do, Anko," the raven man smiled as his gold eyes cast over the students.

"We going to have fun and torment them a bit, Orochi?" she asked with an innocence that did not fit her request.

"Of course Anko, of course."

"They have no clue what they are in for."
Faint by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Sorry it's short, I'm really tired xD
Nikki glared at Ita before turning around slightly to pout, "So mean Ita-chan, I only tried to run you over..."

Sasuke snickered at how simply Nikki had just stated that.

"Hey...Nikki-nee, who are those two over there?" he whispered to his best friend from birth.

Nikki looked over and emitted a loud squeal, "NE! Orochimaru-sensei! Come join us!" she giggled.

Oni cautiously made her way to Nikki, "Sensei?"

Nikki blushed, "Hai, ano...he teaches the Evolutionary Biology class..."

The teacher made his way over to Nikki with Anko behind him, "Hnnn...Nikki-chan?" he said with a large smile.

Nikki's face became completely red, "Um, I want to introduce you to...Oni-sempai," she mumbled, pointing to the girl, "And Sasuke-nii..." she said, this time pointing to Sasuke.

Anko suddenly bursted out laughing, "Ne, Orochimaru, seems like you have someone who has a little crush on you!"

"Seems so," Orochimaru replied.

"Nya..." Nikki muttered before fainting into Sasuke's arms.

Ino came bursting through the crowd, "What the fuck happened?" she screamed, looking at her friend's unconcious form.

Sai, Naruto, and Tobi also made their way over.

Orochimaru stared, "Is she always like that?" he asked.

"Not unless she's extremely embarassed," Ino replied, taking Nikki off Sasuke's hands.

"Hehe...guess that was partially my fault," Anko chuckled nervously, scratching the back of her head.

Ino sighed, "It's okay, Oni and I will take Nikki back to her room..."

The violet haired woman jabbed Orochimaru in the side, "How about Orochimaru does that? It's the least he could do for causing this mess!"

Orochimaru glared at Anko before sighing and nodding his head,picking the unconcious girl up bridal style.

"Ya, this is gonna look real great, me taking one of my students through the halls like that..." he muttered.

Oni smiled, "Well, ya know, I sorta have someone to go find," she muttered, "a certain red head..." and with that she disappeared through the crowd.

Orochimaru rolled his eyes before disappearing with Nikki to her room.

He opened the door and set her on the bed, sitting next to her and waiting till she woke up.

Sai and Naru continued talking, partially ignoring the Kiba that was buzzing around them.

"We all know you don't have one Naruto..." Sai stated.

Naruto glared at his friend, "WHAT THE?! YA I DO!"

"Care to show me?"

Naruto twitched before smacking Sai upside the head and stomping off muttering something about perverts and porn.

Tobi hung around Ita, staring at him curiously. Irritating the Uchiha greatly.

"What is it Tobi?" Itachi snapped.

"You look familiar...and please don't hurt Tobi, because Tobi is a good boy!" Tobi exclaimed frantically.

"And you look annoying...so shut up," Itachi mumbled.

"Yo, Gaara-kun," Oni yelled to Gaara.

"Hey Oni..." Gaara muttered, giving her a wave.

She blushed slightly so that it was barely noticable and ran over to him, "Ne, Gaara...long time no see," she joked.

"Hehe...ya..."
Chance Meetings by Oni_Chan
Author's Notes:
*giggles* This story is highly amusing
Some situations are pretty real and others you just have to laugh at he total mess the characters make. So read and enjoy!
The party continued, drawing attention of other students who stopped for a drink before continuing on their way. Anko stayed with the students for two reasons. One to make sure the common wasn't trashed and two to have fun tormenting more freshmen.

"For the last time, Kabuto! I will not go out with you!" the pink haired girl yelled angrily drawing the attention of others present.

"Sakura! Your datability rules are so stupid!" he huffed angrily. "Just because I'm not in sports..."

"You won't date him because he is not involved with sports?" Anko asked as she waltzed over to the fighting teens. "I can fix that."

"Really?!"

"Oh no. Really?"

"Of course! I have my ways and the sports director owes me one," she giggled.

Kabuto smirked and put his arm around Sakura. "So doll, where do you want to go on our first date?"

"How about your funeral?" she hissed before punching the silver haired teen in the gut before storming off.

Kabuto doubled over clutching his stomach, "Damn that girl has an arm," he hissed.

Anko patted his back rather roughly, "Go to the athletic wing and tell them Anko sent you tomorrow at around noon. They'll know what to do with you."

Ino giggled and looked at the professor who seemed to act like she owned it all. "What exactly are you doing for him? The kid looks like a total nerd to me," she said bluntly even though she knew nothing about Kabuto.

"Mascot."

Ino clutched her stomach laughing, "Oh that poor kid."

Anko smiled and nodded. "That girl needs a lesson in humanity. She said sports and that is technically apart of sports... Either way end results will be highly amusing." Anko smiled, "I teach psychology by the way."

Ino smiled brightly, "I'll see you tomorrow then," recieving an equally large smile from the other woman.

Oni giggled occasionaly as she spoke to the redhead she had collided with in the hallway earlier. She occasionally looked around to see if her friends were near by to introduce them... Well not Naruto and Tobi and definately not Sai. She didn't want to scare Gaara off.

It was not until it was too late did she realize someone else was looking for her, "Hey, shit head!"

Oni groaned and Gaara looked from one vibrant haired girl to the next. "Did you get your rabies shot yet, Tayuya?"

"What the hell?" Tayuya snarled as she took another step towards Oni. The room stilled, another fight in their midst.

"Chick fight!" Naruto cheered.

"Hag fight!" came the smiling reply of a certain raven.

Tayuya snarled and turned on Sai. "Death wish, shit face?"

Sai looked at her with an emotionless face before saying rather loudly, "Do you have a penis?"

Tayuya instantly balled a fist and pulled Sai forward theatening to beat the living day lights out of the kid. "Want to repeat that so I can send you to an early grave?"

"Do. You. Have. A. Penis?"

While Tayuya was ready to kill the raven have the room was laughing their asses off the other half trying not to send the girl on a rampage. The blonde next to him patted the bright haired girl on the shoulder and smiled, "Aww he likes you!" Her eye visibly twitched before he continued, "Sai's odd... Communication not his strong point... Don't kill him yet."

Sai just nodded along with Naruto's words before Tayuya released her hold and walked away cursing about crazy assholes and revenge schemes.

Sai looked at Naruto before walking off and said, "Hook. Line. And sinker."

Naruto shook his head, "Girls would kill me if I did that." He squinted his eyes and followed the raven, not noticing where he was going. Naruto continued to walk until he walked straight into something he shouldn't have.

A couple crashes and squeaks later Naruto found himself staring down at blonde girl he had never seen before. His hands on either side of her head and knees on either side of her hips. "Uh heh come here often?" he asked nervously.

Within moments a brunette was pulling Naruto by his scruff off the spikey haired girl, "You want to mess with my sister?" Naruto squeaked nervously.

"Oh, Kankurou, put the kid down. It was an accident," Temari shook her head in disbelief at her brother.

Kankurou huffed before releasing Naruto to go back to his stalk- er annoying of another brunette. "Sorry 'bout that," Naruto mumbled scrarching the back og his head. "I'm Naruto."

The other blonde smiled at the underclassman, "Temari. It's ok, no worries. Kankurou is just a little... over protective and possessive and stuff." She waved the blonde a farewell before walking off towards Kin, Tayuya and Ino.

Naruto walked over towards Sai who was smiling, "She's a hag."

"And you're a bastard."

"Hai, but at least I have a-" Sai was cut off by Naruto slamming the raven's head in the wall he was leaning on before dashing off. Sai blinked before following after the hyper active idiot who seemed to have headed back to the dorms.

A brunette smiled as she pulled ehr plum haired friends towards the small group of girls. "Come on Hinata. Lighten up and enjoy yourself for once!"

"Kin..." the girl mumbled as she was dragged along. The brunette smiled at her and procceded on dragging her to join the others.

"You're finally free of your father, he can't tell you what to do," Kin told her giving her shoulder a shake.

Hinata nodded nervously before she became a member of the conversation all the girls had becoem involved in. Basically pointing out who was the cutest in the room. Hinata didn't answer and opted on blushing and staring at her feet.

Sasuke sat at one end of a table while his brother sat at the other. he smirked as he watched the stoic raven be practically ear raped by another raven who just would not get the hint.

He watched as his brother stood up and dragged the raven out of the common, to do what Sasuke was afraid to find out. All he knew was Itachi had a look that could kill in his eys.

Sasuke sighed and turned to look at his friend passed out on the table. Shikamaru could not stay awake for shit the raven thought as he prodded the brunette. "Shika... if you're going to sleep do it in your own room."

The brunette blinked, "Troublesome stairs."

Sasuke glared before crossing his arms and sitting there scowling the scowl of an Uchiha.

Now while people were starting to return to the dorm from the small entrance celebration, one girl was just regaining conscienceness. "Hn nn?"

Orochimaru looked at the girl from his seat on the other bed. "He walked over to her and looked at her troubled, "You passed out and a carried you to your room."

Nikki's eyes buldged and she fell back again. The door opened and a blonde walked in with a smirk that bordered playful and angry, "And my brother thought he needed to protct me from pervs," she snickered.

Orochimaru coughed before straightening and making towards the door. "Please tell her I apologize for Anko and I look forward to her in my class." With that said the raven man walked out of the dorm and to his office, running a hand through his hair the whole way.

Temari snickered and looked at the sleeping girl before getting ready for the night.

One thing everyone attending the part knew was that things were never going to be the same.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4759