OCs by Wolfenhawk
Summary: Some OCs I plan on using for a story I'm still thinking about.
Categories: Fan Ninja Bingo Book Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 1093 Read: 4582 Published: 16/05/07 Updated: 24/05/07

1. Richard Whiting by Wolfenhawk

2. Uzumaki Raiden Sr. by Wolfenhawk

3. Uzumaki Aibika by Wolfenhawk

4. Hatake Hitori by Wolfenhawk

Richard Whiting by Wolfenhawk
Author's Notes:
My main character (besides another person I'm going to write about later)!
Name: Richard Whiting

Country of Origin: Britain

Gender: Male

Age: 12

Affiliation: Former crew, Konoha, friends

Height: 5'8"

Favorite Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Birthday: July, 7

Teacher: Uzumaki Raiden Sr.

Teammates: Uzumaki Aibika and Hatake Hitori

Rank: Genin

Weapons: Twin hangers (sword) and six flintlocks

Justu: Various water justu, Kuchiyose no Jutsu (kraken), Various wood justu, Semai Furea no Justu (It means small flare technique and I made it up.)

Crush: Aibika Uzumaki

Name Meaning: Richard=strong, powerful ruler; Whiting=white

Name Reasoning: Richard-He was the captain of a group of Wakou (japanese pirate). Whiting-He's from Europe, thus is white.

Bio: At age four he washed up on a beach with only one memory: his name. He was soon found by Orochimaru and was trained vigourously. He was also mistreated. Some forms of torture he used were making horses try to pull of his limbs, stabbing his arms with kunai, and whipping him. At age 8 he was injected with the First Hokage's genes like Yamato, but by faking death he escaped. He snuck on a pirate ship and made a name for himself. By age 11 he had become a pirate captain with a bounty that is the equivalent of one million U.S. dollars today. At age 12 Naruto Uzumaki (the current Hokage) gave him a pardon. In return, Richard was to enroll in the academy. He happened to enroll on the day of graduation exams and passed the test. He was put into Team 7 with Uzumaki Aibika and Hatake Hitori. He has a crush on Aibika, but she only has eyes for Hitori who just sees her as another fangirl. His sensei, Raiden Uzumaki, really gets a kick out of this and frequently jokes about it. He also gives them the bell test which they barely pass.

Personality: Smart, great leader, straight forward, loud, but can be quiet when he has to be, sometimes calm, and sometimes rather insane.

Hobbies: Every now and then he'll go plunder ships that belong to Orochimaru.
Uzumaki Raiden Sr. by Wolfenhawk
Author's Notes:
My second character! And, I've decided to make a prequel story.
Name: Uzumaki Raiden Sr.

Country of Origin: Fire Country

Gender: Male

Age: 30

Height: 6'9"

Affiliation: Konoha, his friends

Favorite Color: Lightning blue

Hair Color: He can change its color.

Eye Color: See hair color.

Birthday: Jan. 21

Teacher: N/A

Students: Richard Whiting, Uzumaki Aibika, Hatake Hitori

Justu: lightning based justu, Kuchiyose no Justu (wolves), water based justu, Kage Bunshin no Justu, Rasengan, Raikiri, store energy in his swords, making said energy come out when swords break (they fix them selves after the energy is used up), and various others

Wife: Uzumaki Haruno Sakura

Rank: S-Class Jounin

Weapons: Twin katanas

Clan: Uzumaki Clan

Name Meaning: Rai=thunder; den=lightning

Name Reasoning: He is sometimes called the son of Rai-Jin (lightning and thunder god) whos nickname is Raiden.

Bio (NOTE: I'm not going into to much detail of his past because he'll be the main character of the prequel.): He was from Konoha before he became a rogue ninja. Apparently after almost killing Team 7, he went back to Konoha. He is one of the Elements (future sannin). He fell in love with Sakura and eventually married her. After the marriage, Naruto allowed him to become part of his clan. He was also marked to become the Hokage if Naruto didn't accept the title. His children are twins and there names are Uzumaki Aibika (yes, he's his daughter's sensei) and Uzumaki Raiden Jr.

Personality: Smart, calm, great leader, detailed guy, and a big picture guy

Hobbies: Annoying the heck out of Richard and Aibika, stealing Kakashi's books, reading Kakashi's books, training, and getting hit by Sakura for reading Kakashi's books (okay it's not a hobbie, but it happens a lot.)
Uzumaki Aibika by Wolfenhawk
Author's Notes:
My third person! Sorry I couldn't update because of a party and a wedding. Oh, and read the Need Help storya and vote!
Name: Uzumaki Aibika

Country of Origin: Fire Country

Gender: Female

Age: 12

Height: 5'1"

Affiliation: Konoha, her friends, Hitori

Favorite Color: Pink

Hair Color: Pink

Eye Color: Green

Birthday: Feb. 7

Parents: Uzumaki Raiden Sr. and Uzumaki Haruno Sakura

Teacher: Uzumaki Raiden Sr.

Teammates: Richard Whiting, Hatake Hitori

Justu: All academy justu, Rasengan, insane strength, various medical justu

Crush: Seems to be infatuated with Hitori, but might like Richard Whiting.

Rank: Genin

Weapons: Kunai, shuriken, senbon, etc.

Clan: Uzumaki Clan

Name Meaning: Aibika=a type of japanese flower

Name Reasoning: She's named after a flower like her mother Sakura.

Bio: Being daughter of two of the elements she certainly has potential, and can prove it. At age 6 she mastered weapon techniques, at age 8 she mastered insane strength, and at age 12 defeated a chuunin in battle and made the best written test genin exams score in history. When she first met Richard at the academy she was his guide and they got along, until after the exams when he called her a "bonnie lass." She used her "insane strength" to actually punch him a mile. She also met Hitori in the academy, Kakashi's son. She soon became infatuated with him (just like most of the girls at the academy). She frequently says that all pirates and outlaws are lowlifes, but secretly thinks they're quite brave. She also has an Inner Aibika (like mother like daughter).

Personality: Smart, overactive, polite (sometimes), violent, and annoying

Hobbies: Mauling Richard, yelling at Richard, trying to stab Richard, trying to murder (guess who) Richard, and glomping Hitori.
Hatake Hitori by Wolfenhawk
Author's Notes:
Okay no team is complete without an emo dude so here he is! Oh, and chances are I'm not putting anymore characters in this Bingo Book. You'll learn about them in the story.
Name: Hatake Hitori

Country of Origin: Fire Country

Gender: Male

Age: 12

Height: 5'3"

Affiliation: Konoha, family

Favorite Color: Silver

Hair Color: Silver

Eye Color: Red and Silver

Birthday: May. 28

Parents: Hatake Kakashi and Hatake Mitarashi Anko

Teacher: Uzumaki Raiden Sr.

Teammates: Richard Whiting, Uzumaki Aibika

Justu: Knows a ton of justu because of his dad and the Sharingan.

Crush: Not known.

Rank: Genin

Weapons: Kunai, shuriken, senbon, etc.

Clan: Hatake Clan

Name Meaning: Hitori=alone

Name Reasoning: He's a loner.

Bio: He's practically a living clone of Kakashi. Mastering the sharingan at age 9, he graduated top of his class. At the academy all the girls became infatuated with him because he doesn't wear a mask. As soon as he meets Richard he offers to make him popular, but Richard declines. Hitori takes this as a declaration of war and decides to become his mortal rival. They've fought once, but they didn't finish the fight because of Kakashi. He learned Chidori, but hasn't learn Raikiri. Even if he's strong he still has trouble matching Raiden, his sensei, in combat (of course Raiden never uses his true strength). He also can summon dogs.

Personality: Smart, overconfident, arrogant, sometimes emo, violent, and calm

Hobbies: Reading Icha Icha Paradise and its sequels.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4758