OCs by Wolfenhawk
Summary: Some OCs I plan on using for a story I'm still thinking about.
Categories: Fan Ninja Bingo Book Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: Yes Word count: 1093 Read: 4581 Published: 16/05/07 Updated: 24/05/07
Richard Whiting by Wolfenhawk
Author's Notes:
My main character (besides another person I'm going to write about later)!
Name: Richard Whiting

Country of Origin: Britain

Gender: Male

Age: 12

Affiliation: Former crew, Konoha, friends

Height: 5'8"

Favorite Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Brown

Birthday: July, 7

Teacher: Uzumaki Raiden Sr.

Teammates: Uzumaki Aibika and Hatake Hitori

Rank: Genin

Weapons: Twin hangers (sword) and six flintlocks

Justu: Various water justu, Kuchiyose no Jutsu (kraken), Various wood justu, Semai Furea no Justu (It means small flare technique and I made it up.)

Crush: Aibika Uzumaki

Name Meaning: Richard=strong, powerful ruler; Whiting=white

Name Reasoning: Richard-He was the captain of a group of Wakou (japanese pirate). Whiting-He's from Europe, thus is white.

Bio: At age four he washed up on a beach with only one memory: his name. He was soon found by Orochimaru and was trained vigourously. He was also mistreated. Some forms of torture he used were making horses try to pull of his limbs, stabbing his arms with kunai, and whipping him. At age 8 he was injected with the First Hokage's genes like Yamato, but by faking death he escaped. He snuck on a pirate ship and made a name for himself. By age 11 he had become a pirate captain with a bounty that is the equivalent of one million U.S. dollars today. At age 12 Naruto Uzumaki (the current Hokage) gave him a pardon. In return, Richard was to enroll in the academy. He happened to enroll on the day of graduation exams and passed the test. He was put into Team 7 with Uzumaki Aibika and Hatake Hitori. He has a crush on Aibika, but she only has eyes for Hitori who just sees her as another fangirl. His sensei, Raiden Uzumaki, really gets a kick out of this and frequently jokes about it. He also gives them the bell test which they barely pass.

Personality: Smart, great leader, straight forward, loud, but can be quiet when he has to be, sometimes calm, and sometimes rather insane.

Hobbies: Every now and then he'll go plunder ships that belong to Orochimaru.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4758