A Life not Worth Living by Nikki_Yaoi
Summary: Love is not always strong enough to prevent pain. When one person dies, will the other ever find that person again? Even if they don't want them to...

YURI
ItaixTaikou (OCxOC)
Hints of other pairings
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs, Shonen-ai/Yaoi Romance, Shojo-ai/Yuri Romance, OC-centric Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1073 Read: 2431 Published: 01/04/07 Updated: 03/04/07

1. It's Only the Start by Nikki_Yaoi

2. I Miss You by Nikki_Yaoi

It's Only the Start by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
I finally decided to type this up n_n I hope you like it!

Warnings: Slightly gorey. Shoujo-ai

Disclaimer for whole story: I do not own Naruto
Foot steps. Lots of them. They echoed throughout the small town, blood curtling screams being heard as well as the stone streets become red with blood.

"ITAI-CHAN!"screamed a woman with long pink hair and soft blue eyes. She knew nothing about what was going on, only that people were being killed and her beloved Itai was nowhere in sight.

Four hours passed, there was no more screaming, no more footsteps. No, only the womans and one others who was currently out of site. "Itai-chan...she can't be dead," the girl whispered, her searching become more frantic as she manuevered around the dead bodies of her friends and family. The next thing she found was not what she wanted to find, it was quite the opposite.

A light brown haired girl stood over a body with a katana drenched in blood. She slowly turned around, blues eyes meeting brown. "Itai-chan..." she whispered, stepping forwards cautiously, expecting the said woman to kill her.

Suddenly the chocolate colored eyes softened, and a smile spread across her pink lips, "Ne, Taikou-chan, it's funny how everything is going to end...isn't it?" she whispered softly, adding a slight chuckle as she brought the bloody katana up.

Taikou frowned, "Itai-chan..." she whispered, getting ready to feel the cold blade pierce her chest, but nothing. She looked up to see Itai making the blade hover over her chest, "NO ITAI-CHAN! I LOVE YOU!" Taikou screamed.

"I love you too...Taikou-chan," she said, her smile widening as she made the blade plunge into her chest, falling back as the blood started to seep out of her. Taikou ran to her side, Itai kissing her with the last strength she had, with her last breath before falling lifeless into a pool of her own blood.

Tears started streaming down Taikou's face as she stood up and ran. She had to get away from the pain.



Three Years Later...

A woman ran clumsily through the streets, holding many books as she attempted to get to the academy to give them to Iruka.

When she reached the academy she tripped, the books falling out of her arms onto the ground. She sighed and looked up at a brown haired man who was in the middle of teaching his students. She blushed, "Gomen, Iruka-sensei..." she whispered, making herself stand up and brushing herself off as she bent down to collect the books.

A blond soon walked in, smiling at the woman, "Taikou-chan, you really should be more careful," he laughed.

Taikou smiled weakly, "I know, Naruto-kun..." she whispered, handing the books to Iruka who smiled brightly at her, making her face turn even more red.

Iruka laughed and patted her on the back, "Don't worry Taikou-san, mistakes happen, atleast you got the books here, ne?" he chuckled. She nodded happily before turning around to leave with Naruto. They both waved a quick good bye, then dissappeared out the door.

Meanwhile at the Akatsuki lair a brown haired girl sat at a table across from Tobi, her emotionless brown eyes staring at the orange mask. Something wasn't right.
I Miss You by Nikki_Yaoi
Author's Notes:
Next chapter should get more interesting, okay? n_n

Warnings: Just lots of Angst? A little shoujo-ai
"Tobi-kun..." the brunette whispered, standing up and turning around, her dres whipping around slightly as she did so, fist clenched.

"Yes Itai-san?" he chuckled, smiling behind the mask of black swirls and orange.

"Do you know anything about Kinsen Taikou?" she asked, watching as he shook his head, "Hn, that won't do...will it? Tobi-kun...would you mind coming to Konoha with me? I'm sure Deidara-sempai won't mind.." she said with a smirk spreading across her face.

"YAY! TOBI IS A GOOD BOY!" he exclaimed, running off to tell Leader and Deidara he was escorting Itai to Konoha. Itai smiled after him, wrapping her arms around herself slightly as he smile turned into a frown. How could she face Taikou again, she didn't really want too, but something told her she had too. She killed herself just so she could escape Taikou, but, it never did work out.

Tobi came back moments later, looking at Itai slightly concerned, "Itai-san? What's wrong?" he asked worriedly. He hugged her slightly, and she hugged him back, he was the only one she could truely trust - they were a lot alike afterall. "Come on...." he whispered, pulling back and grabbing Itai's hand, dragging her along.


In Konoha

Taikou stared blankly at her ramen that Naruto had offered to treat her too, which was very rare for him. She couldn't stop thinking about Itai, but she wanted to. Itai was dead, there was nothing she could do, but go on with her life, but something kept telling her Itai was still out there.

Naruto shook her gently, making her snap up and look at him, staring at him blankly, "Naruto-kun?" she whispered, before chuckling slightly, "Sorry, guess I got distracted...." she mumbled.

"Taikou-chan...I want to know what happened in your past, I hear you muttering something about an Itai lately, there is no Itai in Konoha. Tell me, please..." he pleaded, looking at her sadly.

Taikou fidgeted, "I use to live in a different village, it was very small and there weren't many people. We also had a small amount of ninja, my lover, Itai-chan was one of them. She was very pretty and kind, but her parents put a lot of pressure on her, if she wasn't the best they were ashamed of her, but I had no idea what that was like. My parents were always very supportive, but after that fateful day, I never advanced from gennin and I quit my ninja career once I got here," she paused, letting Naruto soak in the information, "Itai, she killed the whole village in about four hours, by the time I found her, she had just finished and she looked at me smiling. I expected her to end my life right there...but she didn't..." Taikou felt the tears sting her eyes as she thought back to that day, clutching Naruto's hand for comfort.

He looked at her waiting for the rest of it, though pain was lingering in his eyes as he though about Sasuke. "She lifted her katana up and stabbed herself, almost instantly dying and with the last strength she had, she kissed me and said 'I love you'...I've been thinking about her a lot lately...." she whispered, tears now streaming from her eyes like they had done all those years ago.

She felt warm arms wrap around her in a caring fashion, it was Naruto. She gave in, crying on his shoulder as all the memories of Itai flooded back to her - both happy and sad.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=4045