Bloody High by Deadly Dream
Summary: There once was a killer, who only attacked those who entered the old high school far outside of town. When a group of friends enter this building ten years after the murder`s death, what happens when he reappears and they can`t leave?
Categories: Alternate Universe & Crossovers Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 19 Completed: Yes Word count: 9943 Read: 28347 Published: 15/03/07 Updated: 10/04/07

1. Tale Of A Killer by Deadly Dream

2. An Idea Is Formed by Deadly Dream

3. Let The Fun Begin by Deadly Dream

4. Spliting Up by Deadly Dream

5. Exploring by Deadly Dream

6. Discovery #1 by Deadly Dream

7. Discovery #2 by Deadly Dream

8. First Death by Deadly Dream

9. A New Plan by Deadly Dream

10. Finding Sakura, Another Death Unfolds by Deadly Dream

11. Arrival by Deadly Dream

12. Closer Together by Deadly Dream

13. Witnessing Kyuubi by Deadly Dream

14. Secret Of Kyuubi by Deadly Dream

15. Fail To Survive by Deadly Dream

16. No More Playing Around by Deadly Dream

17. The Loss Of Three More by Deadly Dream

18. Library Death by Deadly Dream

19. It`s All Over by Deadly Dream

Tale Of A Killer by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
I have no idea how I came up with this, but I hope you enjoy the many many killings. And if you are one of my friends, if you want I will add ONE of your OCs(I`ll loose track with too many, like I always do). But don`t add them if you care if they die, most will.

Disclaimer: I don`t own any Naruto characters that appear in this fic.
A man stood before a thick rusty orange chain, blood red eyes focused on it as it swayed back and forth and a sadisticly amused smirk crossed his lips as the crimson liquid continued to drip from it. Scarlet red hair fell behind his shoulders as he glanced up at the ceiling above, where a blood stained and lifeless body hung from the chain.

Droplets of blood fell upon him, sliding down his face and leaving red streaks as he slowly licked the liquid around his mouth. Suddenly, the soft pitter patter of running feet echoed through the empty hallways. Drifting the attention of the man from the still dangling body as he slowly stalked out of the room.

~*~

She panted heavily as she continued to search for some form of escape. Fear glistened in her dark blue eyes as she glanced over her shoulder to see if any one was behind her. Seeing no thing, she turned again, her big black boots made splashing sounds as they met with the puddles in the run down hallway. Her black skirt restricted her movement slightly and her dark green T-shirt began to slump over her shoulder.

She made another turn, only to meet a dead end. her breathing quickened as she franticlly tried to force each and every door open, but to no avail.Desciding to turn around, her eyes widened as she glimpsed the red haired man before her.

Slowly backing away from the man, he lunged at her, knife at hand. He ran the blade through her throat, causing a small spray of blood to burst from the wound as he quickly removed it. Blood poured from partcially gaped mouth, her eyes glossed over as she crumpled to the ground. Causing a sickening thump as she hit the ground.

The man ran his tongue across the blade, cleaning it of the crimson liquid. He laughed sinisterly as he walked away, fading away into the no thingness. The only sound left in the silent night was his fading laughter.
An Idea Is Formed by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
This would have been up sooner if I didn`t get kicked off the internet and have to retype it.
“Yeah right Naruto, you are soo making this up.” Shouted a girl with bright pink hair that went down to her shoulders and jade green eyes. She wore a neon pink T-shirt that had ‘Princess’ written in red cursive across her nearly flat chest and a pair of navy blue jeans.

There was a group of five people sitting in the living room in a big circle. They all surrounded the ugly vomit green couch that was falling apart and had cigarette burnts in it.

“No, I swear it happened. Believe it!” A guy with sunshine blond hair in messy spikes that drooped over his face and clear sky blue eyes yelled defensively. He was wearing a black T-shirt with several food stains across the front and a pair of neon orange pants that had several holes in them along with sayings and quotes written in sharpie.

“Dobe.” Another guy with raven hair that went back into spikes in the back that reminded almost every one who saw him of a cockatoo. His eyes were to two onyx orbs and he had sickly pale skin.

“What was that teme?” Naruto yelled as he leapt in front of the raven boy, inches away from his face.

“Leave my Sasuke-kun alone.” Sakura yelled as she attempted to pounce on the blond when she was held back.

The one holding the pink girl was a guy with bright, blood red hair much liked Naruto`s only brushed and pale mint green eyes that had black rings around them, similar to a panda. On the left side of his forehead was the kanji for love tattooed in bright red ink. He wore a tattered, skin tight, black under shirt and baggy black pants with zippers that went from the bottom of his pants to his knees and silver spiked chains on both sides. “You really know how to piss pinky off Naruto.”

“Ehehe… ” Naruto scratched the back of his head and smiled. “Sorry bout that Gaara.” He leapt away from Sasuke, causing him to glare daggers at the pink haired bitch, who seemed to calm down a bit.

“You should know better by now than to mess with Sasuke when Sakura or any of his fans are around.” Gaara sighed as he allowed Sakura to slip out of his grip.

“Hey Naruto?” Another girl with raven hair that consisted of red streaks that went down to her shoulders and warm brown eyes spoke. She was wearing blue cargo jeans, Tripp with black staps and Anarchy skater shoes along with a Sand wristband, an alchemy dog tag, a wallet chain as a necklace, and blood red spike gauges.

“Yeah Oni?” Naruto turned his attention to the girl.

“Why don`t we go see if your little story is true? I mean, the Kyuubi was caught and put to death and the school is only an hour or two any from here.”

Sasuke and Gaara smirked in amusement, Naruto was grinning like crazy, and Sakura looked like she was going to piss herself.

“When and how?” Sasuke asked.

“How bout two days from now? That`s when Mayu and her friends come back and the more the merrier.” Naruto stated.

“We can all meet at mine and Panda-kun`s house at noon since some of us don`t get up till then.” Oni said as Gaara bent over and kissed her on the lips.

“Then it`s settled.” Sasuke chuckled as they all went to bed.
Let The Fun Begin by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
I don`t own Jess, Sai, or Aisu.
"Naruto, are you sure they`ll see us?" Asked a guy with hair exactly like Naruto`s but a brown and small black eyes with a red triangle tattoe under each one. He was wearing a black hoodie with a tiger acrossed it and a hair of faded blue jeans.

"Of course Kiba and if they don`t, I`ve got this sign." Naruto aswered as he lifted a large card board sign that read 'Batumi' on it. A large crowd of people came out of a small white door as Naruto and Kiba carefully watched for Naruto`s sisters and her friends.

"Naruto!" An older girl with long chocolate brown hair that reached her knees and bright red eyes. She was wearing a black, skin tight under shirt and a pair of blue jeans.

"Welcome back Mayu." Naruto hugged his sister.

"It`s nice to see you too Naruto, let me introduce you to my friends. This is Aisu." She gestured to a guy with spikey dark ocean blue hair that draped over his left eye and pale lime green eyes. He was wearing A dark brown T-shirt and blue jeans. "Jess." A girl with light, golden brown hair in a pony tail with crazy bangs and hazel eyes nodded. She was wearing a black tank top, blue jeans, and a pair of black, fuzzy slippers. "And Sai." The last guy had raven hair that went down to his onyx eyes. He wore a black shirt that revealed his stomach and the sleeves went down to his elbows along with a pair of black pants.

"Hiya." Kiba and Naruto said in unison.

"So what are you doing here?" Mayu asked.

"Well... " Naruto started. "Besides to come see you, we were wondering if you wanted to join us and the other in a little exploration."

"Exploration?" Aisu questioned.

"You don`t mean..." Naruto nodded causing Mayu to smirk. "So, you guys want to pay a visit to Bloody High?" Mayu asked with a big smile.

"That old high school you always talk about?" Sai asked.

"Yep, you in?"

"Sounds fun, let`s go." Jess responded.

The group followed Naruto and Kiba to Kiba`s black pick up, threw their stuff in, and jumped in the back. Before they knew it, they were out side of the city and in front of the old high school, a few miles away from the city. Out side stood Sasuke, Sakura, Oni, Gaara, and another guy with long raven hair tied back in a pony tail and onyx eyes. He was wearing a baggy, black under shirt and baggier, black pants.

"Itachi." Mayu jumped out of the truck and hugged the raven guy. "What are you doing here?"

"You think I`d miss this fun?"

"All right, since every one is here, let`s go in." Oni said as she pushed the door open and walked in.
Spliting Up by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
The biggest mistake to do in a horror movie or in this case a fic.^^
When they entered, they saw a long hallway with a yellow tint to the walls, dented, beaten, rusty orange loskers lining the ends, and doors with the glass of them broken and with died blood on the shards. The ceiling tiles were either broken, missing, or covered in rust. The floors were very britle, some cracked under their feet, and sections were flooded with water.

"All right, you all have cell phones right?" Mayu asked as they all held them up. "Good cause we are spliting up into groups. There will be three groups so pick who`s in your`s."

Sakura quickly pounced on Sasuke, who groaned and shoved her off. Slowly he made his way over to Naruto and grabbed his arm. "If I have to suffer, you`ll suffer with me, dobe." Naruto glared at Sasuke as Sasuke smirked. Kiba joined them to make sure that they didn`t kill each other or to at least cause some harm to Sakura physically and mentally.

Aisu got into a group with Sai and Jess so he wouldn`t have to deal with younger people or introduce himself to any one. The last group contained Mayu, Itachi, Oni, and Gaara.

"All right, we`re here to see if Naruto`s story is true, but I suggest we just have fun with it and see what cool things there are here." Oni spoke. "So We`ll go look around upstairs, Group SasuNaru will go check the North while Group Iceman checks the South. Any one got a problem with this?" Every one shook their heads. "Good, now let`s go." They all split up.

~*~

"So, where are the stairs?" Oni asked as she looked around.

"I dunno." Mayu responded as looked down a hallway. "Found them."

Every one joined her to see a set of run down stairs. They wre cracked with peices broken off of them and looked like they would fall apart at any moment.

"I don`t think I want to go up those." Gaara said as he started to turn away.

"Come on Gaara, don`t be such a chicken look." Gaara turned around to see Oni jumping on the steps. "See? Safe."

"Not if you keep jumping on them, they won`t stay that way." Itachi sighed.

Oni stopped. "Right, let`s go." She scurried up the steps and was soon followed by the others.
Exploring by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Hehe, this would have been up sooner but me, my dad, and Danielle went to Little Caesars. Then we made fun of them for having to say every thing twice so guess what the guy working said.... Fuck you! Fuck you! That made my day.xD
Jess slowly followed behind Aisu, grumbling some thing about stupid ice people and revenge. Sai sighed as he snaked his arm around her waist, pulling her against his side. "What`s the matter Jess? Aren`t you having fun?" He asked as he kissed her forehead.

"I would be if a certain some one didn`t us a crappy team name." She sulked at the end of her statement.

"Why don`t you just call Oni and Mayu and tell them you want a different name?"

"Perfect!" She shouted before she began to pull her cell phone out, quickly dialing the number for Mayu`s phone.

~*~

Oni quickly ran off, seperating herself from the others as she entered a random room and closed the door behind her. She glanced over the room to see it was the chem lab.

There were old, dusty bunsen burners, several beakers and some of them broken, and a large black board at the front of the room. Slowly, she made her way over to the large board and ran her hand along it, wiping away a rather thick coat of dust. Observing it more carefully, she noticed a rusty red colored stain on the edge and went to touch it.

"Oni, this isn`t funny. Come on out." Mayu called for her, causing her to draw her hand back and head for the door.
As soon as Oni opened the door, Mayu`s phone went off, playing Emergency by Paramore and causing every one to jump. Mayu let out a releaved sigh as she wipped the phone from her pocket.

"Did you find some thing?" She asked.

"No, I have a complaint." Jess stated loud enough for every one on the other end to hear.

"Oh jeez, what is it Jess?"

"I want to change the name to our team."

"What? We asked if any one had complaints earlier and you wait till now?"

"Well I was distracted earlier and wasn`t paying attention."

"Ok, fine, you can be Team Jess, ok?"

"It`s better than Team Iceman."

Mayu sighed as she returned the phone to her pocket and rubbed her temples. If she got any more complaints instead of news, she was going to have a huge headache.

~*~

"I don`t think the team should be called Team SasuNaru, I think it should be Team Sasuke-kun. And another thing..." Sakura had been talking none stop since the groups split up and every one was sick of her. Kiba had his fingers in his ears to tone her out, Naruto was using both off his hands and chanting lalala, and Sasuke was twitching and trying to glare wholes through her.

She finally stopped when they entered a huge room with a big pool in the middle that was surrounded by red and wite bleachers. The bleachers were all broken or cracked, none of them could support a person sitting on them. While the pool looked ok except the rust color at the bottom, preventing sight of what was down there.

"What do you think is down there?" Naruto asked as he slightly leaned over the edge.

"Why don`t you find out?" Sakura asked as she pushed the blond into the pool, laughing as he screamed and fell in.
Discovery #1 by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Hehe, I won`t say any thing, cause I don`t know how to explain this chapter.
Naruto kept his eyes closed tight as he made inpact with the surface of the water, letting himself sink a bit before he opened them. His eyes went wide as he came face to face with a skull in a cloud of the rusty red water which he figured was blood. He held his mouth shut with both of his hands to keep from screaming and sucking in the bloody what. Swimming as fast as he could he came to the surface, gasping for air.

"Naruto!" Sasuke yelled as he dove in for the blond, not even bothering to look at what was underneath as he swam towards the fear shocked blond.

Wrapping his arms around Naruto, he pulled him back to the edge and lifted him into Kiba`s arms so he could get out himself. She knelt down besides Naruto, hugging him tightly against his chest as he cooed him to calm down. Naruto was shaking uncontrolable from the sight as Sasuke rocked him in his arms.

"What`s wrong? What did you see down there?" Kiba asked trying to figure out what could have shaken up the usually unfazed blond.

"A... a...." Naruto stammered as tears began to roll down his cheeks.

"A what?"

"A body!" Naruto screamed as he barried his head into Sasuke`s chest.

Sasuke sighed as he picked Naruto up bridal style and glared daggers at Sakura. "I`m gonna take him back to the truck so he can calm down and change his clothes." Kiba handed them the keys and watched as Sasuke carried Naruto away.

~*~

"Well this has been pointless." Aisu sighed as he looked around the old classroom. "We`ve searched this whole room and no thing." He sat down in the desk chair and tilted back, rocking back and forth causing a creaking sound that would scare any one who didn`t see him sit down.

"What a bust." Jess said as she sat in Sai`s lap.

They all sighed in disappointment defore a loud crack was heard followed by Aisu going "Wah!". The chair he was sitting in broke, causing him to fall to the floor. Jess and Sai just blinked a couple of times before bursting out in laughter. Aisu quickly got up and brushed himself off, glaring at the two as he did.

Suddenly, they heard Aisu`s phone vibrate in his pocket since he didn`t like to have it go off and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey Aisu." Mayu`s voice sounded from the other end.

"Yeah, what`s the matter?"

"Sasuke is trying to get naruto to the truck after a little mishap but can`t find the exit, do you mind helping him? I`m kind of busy at the moment."

"Sure, why not?"

"Thanks."

Aisu sighed as he hung up and looked at the couple that were glaring at him questioningly. "I have to help Sasuke and Mayu`s little brother, I`ll be back."

"Are they ok?"

"Yeah, they just need some help getting back to the truck."

"Becareful." Aisu merely waved as he left the two`s sight.
Discovery #2 by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Hehe, I`ve been waiting for them to figure this out.
Aisu looked out a window to see the sun was setting though it didn`t seem like they had been there that long, but he just shrugged it off and continued on his way to find Sasuke and Naruto. A feeling of being watched was deep in his veins as he turned around only to meet an empty hallway. His heart began to speed up slightly as he looked the hallway over, trying to figure out why he had that weird feeling, but seeing no thing, he hurried on his way. That feeling never left him as he was suddenly pushed onto the ground and looked up.

"Haha, I got you good Aisu."

"God damn it Kiba, get the fuck off me!" Aisu yelled as he pushed the smiling brunette off of him, sighing in relief as he stood up. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to check up on Naruto after what happened at the pool."

"What? What happened?" Aisu asked curiously.

"Mental bitch pushed him in and see saw a body."

"What the fuck is wrong is wrong with her, come on!" Aisu fumed as he charged over to find the two.

~*~

Sasuke was sitting by where he thought the enterance where they all came in was, but there was no door so he just sat there, trying to comfort Naruto. He was starting to calm down, but was still slightly sobbing into Sasuke`s shirt, shaking slightly with each sob.

"Dobe..." Sasuke spoke kind and softly into Naruto`s ear. "It`s ok, please stop crying."

Naruto slowly pulled away from Sasuke, sniffling back his tears. "O-ok." He whispered sorely from crying as Sasuke wiped his tears away with the back of his index finger. "Sasuke..."

"Yeah Naruto?"

"Thank you." Naruto kissed Sasuke on the cheek.

"Well, well, I didn`t see that coming. Since when have you two been going out?" Came the voice of Kiba who was smiling ear to ear with Aisu smirking next to him. Both of them blushed and turned away from each other.

"Well this is right around where the exit is, so it shouldn`t be too far." Aisu said as they all headed for the enterance.

"So you left Sakura at the pool?" Sasuke inquired, glancing at Naruto to make sure he was ok.

"Yeah, but that`s what she gets." Kiba said with an angered look on his face.

"What the fuck?!" Aisu yelled.

"What`s wrong?" They all asked as they looked at the blue haired teen. He was pounding his fists into the wall where the door once stood for them to leave, but had now vanished.

Aisu ripped his cell out of his pants and dialed Mayu. "Have every one meet us where we came in, there`s a problem."
First Death by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Haha! The chapter you have all been waiting for is here. I would have posted it sooner, but I kind of had a emotional break down earlier so yeah. YOU BETTER ENJOY THIS!!!
Sakura wandered around aimlessly, trying to find the others after Kiba ran off and left her back by the pool. Having no clue where any thing or where every one was so she just wondered the hallways. She glimpsed out the window to see the sun had finally set and figured she would just leave now. Walking over to the window, she attempted to open it, but found it was bolted shut. Sighing slightly, she continued on her search for the others, seeing how she wasn`t going to get out the window and all.

With out even realizinng at first, Sakura had walked into the kitchen just past the cafeteria. Her stomach began to growl slightly as she wrapped her arms around it to silence it`s protests. 'I`m on a diet, I don`t need food.' Her mind thought, trying to force her stomach back in control, but the stomach won.

Walking over to the large pizza oven, she attempted to turn it on to cook some food that she brought from home. In absolute amazement, the gas turned on, she closed the door and sat against the wall as she waited for it to heat up.

After several minutes, Sakura opened the door and put her hand above it. Feeling the warth rise and meet her hand, she pulled the door open the rest of the way. She sharply turned around and headed for the counter where she had set her purse down.

About half way there, a man jumped in front of her with a blood red fox mask covering his face. Sakura gasped before she began to laugh. "That`s a good one guys, you got me. I guess this is pay back for me pushing Naruto in the pool, uh?"

The man remained silent as he slowly raised a butcher`s knife from his pocket and walked towards Sakura. "No really, you can stop now you guys. I`m sorry." But the man didn`t stop as he lifted the knife till it rested before his chest. Sakura backed away as the man kept on stepping forward.

"I`m s-sorry ju-just please.... stop it." She began to cry as she pleaded with the man.

In one quick motion, the masked man caused a huge gash in Sakura`s shoulder as she screamed out in pain. Clenching her shoulder as the deep scarlet blood gushed out of the wound. The clanging sound of metal hitting tile filled the room as Sakura was pushed into the oven. She screamed almost howling like a wounded animal as the door slammed shut, locking her in.

As her skin began to scorch and melt to the inards of the oven, Sakura attempted to push the door open, but it refused to budge. Crying from the excruciating pain, Sakura couldn`t even keep her eyes open as the man laughed at her. Her hair was burning off, blood poured from where she had her skin melted off, the under skin began to blacken as she cooked. Soon the screaming stopped as Sakura`s lifeless body laid as a blackened crisp in the oven with the man laughing as he exited the room.
A New Plan by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Hehe! I love study halls, you just sit there and sleep or do homework or even come up with more ideas for a fic.xD
"Damn it." Aisu muttered as tried to get a hold of pinky to tell her what was going on, but just recieved her answering machine again. "Well I guess bitchy is on her own."

Naruto sat in Sasuke`s lap, playing with his slider phone to amuse himself as they waited for the others. Sasuke`s eye visible twitched at the mention of Sakura and the annoying clicking sound Naruto was making. Kiba had began to pace around, trying to figure out if they were at the right spot or not.

Before long, Jess and Sai soon showed up and a moment later, Itachi and the rest of Team Wolf Oni showed up.

"Ok, what`s this all about?" Gaara asked as he sat down next to Sasuke and Naruto.

Aisu sighed. "Well, if you haven`t noticed, the exit is missing." He guestered towards where the door had once been as every one gasped.

"Holy shit, we`re trapped!" Oni began to spaz slightly before Gaara wrapped his arms around her, calming her again.

"Well, we have an obvious solution to that, break the windows." Itachi stated as he began to head for a large window covered a some what thick layer of dust.

"It won`t work, we already tried." Kiba stated as he finally stopped pacing.

"But that`s not all. I`ve discovered a body in the pool and pinky is missing." Naruto stated with a sour look on his face.

"Oh shit!" Mayu mumbled slightly.

"What`s wrong Mayu?" Jess asked.

"If this is the case, maybe the others shouldn`t come. We need the cops."

"Others?" They all questioned with confused looks.

"Yeah, I called Akina, Deidara, and Neko and asked them if they wanted to come." Mayu pulled out her phone and tried calling each of their phones to only get the answering machine. "Fuck! They won`t pick up."

"Try the police." Sai stated.

"Right." Mayu looked at her phone and began to glare daggers. "What the fuck! I just had service a minute ago." She attempted to throw the object of her anger when Itachi grabbed her wrist.

"Don`t, you`ll need it later." Mayu sighed as he lowered her arm.

"Let`s make new groups and find another means of escape." Sasuke stated, not wanting any more to happen to Naruto just because of some pink bitch.

"All right..." Aisu said as he formed the groups. "Kiba, you go with Oni and Gaara. You are Team Shakaku." They nodded and walked off. "Sasuke and Naruto will be with me. Our team shall be Team Icefox." The two sighed but agreed any way. "Sai and Jess will be Team Oompa-loompa." Jess cheered before dragging Sai off. "Mayu and Itachi, that leaves you two. You`re Team Tsukuyomi."
Finding Sakura, Another Death Unfolds by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Ok, so I got this death idea I might be able to fit into one of these chapters later on. we will just have to wait and see if I can accually get it in here.
"What does he expect us to do, if the windows won`t break or open and the doors are gone?" Kiba asked in frustration, widely swinging his arms about and nearly hitting Gaara. The red head glared at the brunette as he smiled shyly and hid his arms behind his back.

"That`s it!" Oni bundled up in the featil position and rock back and forth behind the two. "We are all gonna die here, I just know it!!!"

"Come on Oni." Gaara sigheded as he walked over to the sobbing girl and picked her up bridal style. "Don`t think that way."

"Really Oni, it`s not that bad." Kiba grinned as he looked at the door in front of them and ran straight for it. "I found the kitchen!"

Gaara moaned in agrivation as he carried Oni towards where Kiba went. He entered to see Kiba looking through the cabnits for food.
"Hey, do you really think any food here will still be good?"

"Hell yeah!" Kiba ran over to the oven and felt heat come from it. "That`s weird."

"What?"

"It`s.... warm?" He pulled the door open as a mass of burnt flesh with patches of pink hair stuck to it fell out. "Holy shit! Sakura!"

Oni removed her face from Gaara`s chest and set them on the body of the girl she hated more than any thing. Her eyes went wide and her face was scrunched into a look of fear and shock as she closed her eyes and screamed.

~*~

"What the hell!" Jess yelled as she heard Oni`s scream, them being the closest.

"That was Oni, wasn`t it?" Sai asked as he looked at Jess. They both nodded towards each other as they ran towards Team Shakaku to see what happened. Both hoping for no thing serious.

~*~

"Hey look!" Naruto shouted as he came across a large pair of metal doors. "It`s an elevator."

"And your point would be?" Aisu asked as he and Sasuke caught up with the over hyper blond.

"We can use it to get up stairs." naruto smirked as he pressed the button and it began to glow.

"There is no way that old peice of crap is still working. dobe." Sasuke retorted to get Naruto sticking his tongue out at him.

A ding met their ears as the doors slowly opened, screaching as it force itself open after years of never being opened. Aisu and Sasuke looked at it wearily as Naruto hopped on.

"Come on, it can hold us." Naruto guestered for them to come over. Both sighing in defeat, they boarded the metal death trap. Naruto pushed the button for the second floor and the shivered as that eary scrapping sound went off again.

In a shaky bump, they left themselves go up extremely slow before another bump hit them and they stopped. The doors didn`t open, so the three pried it open to see that they were only half way u there. With one half blocked by the wall while the other was free for escape.

"Ok, seeing how we aren`t going to make it, I`ll hoist you two up and then you help lift me out." Aisu said as he overlapped his hands and bent down slightly.

Naruto stepped onto Aisu`s hands and was lifted onto the next floor. As soon as he was up, Naruto turned around to help lift Sasuke up. Once the two were out a creaking sound came from the elevator as Aisu attempted to get out. The two grabbed his arms and pulled him up half way as they heard a snap.

The metal box`s cord broke, making it fall, and Aisu screamed in pain as he felt himself cut in half. Blood splattered all over the hall floor, walls , and Sasuke and Naruto as the half of Aisu they were pulling was pulled forward causing them to fall with him landing on top.

"Aisu... " Naruto screamed as he whitnessed Aisu cough out blood. Aisu panted uneasy breaths as crimson liquid poured from his mouth. "Aisu!"

Turning towards Naruto, the blue haired man smirked slightly as his eyes glazed over and he let out a violent jerk. Laying limp on the ground as a pool of blood formed around his body. "AISU!!!"
Arrival by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
All right, I`m back in gear.^^
"Oni...!" Came the yell of Jess as she and Sai entered the room. "Wha- Oh my God. What...?" She pointed at the crisped body on the ground. "Is that?"

Oni was clinging to Gaara, practically strangling him as she sobbed into his shirt. It was too much to take in. Gaara was sitting on the floor, staring wide eyes at the form before he snapped out of his trance and began to comfort Oni again.

"S-see...? We...... are go-gonna....... die!" Oni whimpered as she clung even tighter to her boyfriend. "Just li-like..... Sakura."

Both Sai and Jess gasped as they heard the new information. That Sakura had died and that was her before them. They had never imagioned that some one woud die and only one question remained on their minds. How?

"Oni..." Jess spoke as she walked over to the two, carefully avoiding sakura as she did. "Come on, you have to pull yourself together. We need your help to get out of here." She rubbed Oni`s back lightly causing her to calm some.

"A-all right." She spoke shakkily as she stood up. "I really don`t want to die here any ways."

~*~

The front door creaked opens as a couple entered, a guy and girl. Both scanning over the hallway before they entered, closing the door behind them.

The girl smiled really big at the guy, she was really looking forward to this and best of all, she was with him. She had long crimson hair with drker crimson eyes. She was wearing a dark midnight blue tanktop and short blue jeans that only covered her ass and part of her thighs.

The man she was with had long blond hair that covered his left eye and had part of it in some pony tail above his head. His revealed eye was an azure color. He wore a meshed T-shirt and a pair of blue sweat pants.

The door swung open, causing them both to jump as they witnessed who had entered. One was a hyper girl with long red-orange hair and hazel eyes entered. She had on a black long sleeved, button up shirt that stopped just before her belly button and a pair of navy blue jeans. Next to her was a man with spikey raven hair and an ornage mask over his face. He was wearing a red, sleeveless shirt and black pants.

"Jeez, Neko, Tobi, you nearly gave me a heart attack." The red head gasped.

"Hehe, sorry Akina, Deidara." The other red head answered as she scratched the back of her head.

"Tobi, hmm." The blond growled lowly at the man he didn`t like.

"Deidara-sempai." Tobi chimed as he waved.

"What`s with the mask?"

"Don`t ask Deidara." Neko responded. "He insisted on wearing it."

"Ooook."
Closer Together by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Ad I promised Akina, the next chapter is up.^^
Mayu`s phone began to go off angain, causing her to jump slightly and land on Itachi as she fell. She cursed her phone as she slowly got up. "I`m sorry Itachi." When she fell, Mayu ended up sitting on Itachi`s back and quickly got up.

Itachi rolled onto his back and mumbled some thing about stupid phones and just laid there as Mayu answered her phone.

"This better be good!" She yelled as she sat down next to Itachi.

"Jeez Mayu, your in a bad mood." Came a giggling voice from the other end.

"Akina?" Itachi glanced over to see what was happening. "Where are you?"

"What`s the matter? Not having fun." Akina said in a playful voice. "I`m here with Deidara, Tobi, and Neko."

"What?! How?"

"Ahh, the door.How else?" She asked in confusion.

"Turn around, is it still there?" Mayu frantically asked.

"Why wouldn`t it be? Where you guys drinking or some thing?"

"Jus do it!" Mayu screamed.

"All right, sheesh. No need to scream." Akina sighed and dropped her head in defeat before lifting and turning around. "What the...?"

"Akina...?"

"The door... it`s gone. Where the fuck and more importantly how does a door disappear?!?!"

"Calm down Akina. Damn it, all right. Try and look for an alteritive exit, k?"

"Mayu-chan..., un?"

"Deidara? What happened to Akina?"

"She had a break down, yeah." Deidara said in an embaressed voice as he glanced at the mumbling red head.

"What ever just help us find anther exit." She hung up the phone an began to shout a stream of curses while pounching her head against the wall. Itachi quickly sat up and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her away from the wall.

"Take it easy, it will be ok. No need for you to abuse yourself." He kissed cheek, causing her to blush and stiffen in his arms. Itachi chuckled slightly as he kissed her cheek again.

~*~

"AISU!!!" Naruto screamed as he tried to shave his friend back to life.

"Naruto, stop it! It won`t fix any thing, so stop." Sasuke turned the blond around to face him instead of the dead friend. Tears began to fall from Naruto`s eyes as he took in Sasuke`s words.

"Way?" Naruto cryed out as he buried his face against the crook of Sasuke`s neck. "It`s my fault, isn`t it?"

"Shh, no Naruto. You didn`t know this would happen, it couldn`t be helped." The raven guy spoke.

"It is, I shouldn`t have forced him to go on, it is my fault." His sobs grew as he clung to Sasuke as if he would disappear if he let go.

"Naruto... Don`t do this to me Naruto. Don`t you dare break on me!" Sasuke screamed as he stole Naruto`s lips in a rough kiss. soon, he lightened the kiss and deepened it. Naruto slowly kissed back before they broke. "I can`t loose you too."
Witnessing Kyuubi by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Ok, I know what I said Oni, Jess, Ty, but I couldn`t get my plan to work so I shall give you and all my readers a pic of their fav character to make up for it.
"Let`s get out of here, this place is starting to creep me out." Kiba spoke as he began to walk towards the door.

"Aww and spoil my fun. So mean." Spoke a husky male voice that no one reconized.

Jess and Oni were petrified by what they saw coming up behind Kiba. They wanted to scream but their voices had left them as the man in the black cloak and crimson mask closed in on their friend.

Kiba`s heart sped up and his breathing came out fast. As he turned around, his eyes went wide as they fell upon the mask. As soon as he blink, the man was gone, but some thing had taken his place.

A rope was laced around his feet, preventing escape. A sudden reving sound met their ears as the rope jerked Kiba off his face, causing him to land face first on the ground. A crack came from the impact and Kiba lifted his head to reveal a broken nose as the blood gushed from his nose.

Kiba began to be quickly pulled away by the rope as he clawed at the floor, hoping he could keep himself from being pulled away. "Kiba!" They began to scream as they chased after the brunette.

Gaara reached out his hand and caught hold of Kiba`s arm, but started to be pulled along. Every one grabbed hold of Gaara to try and stop them from going towards the machine that was running.

"Hold on Kiba!" Gaara yelled to his friend. "What do you think I`m doing!" Kiba screamed frantically as he tried to get a better grip on Gaara`s arm.

His hand soon slipped out of Gaara`s as he was pulled away screaming and the others were flung back. They quickly got up in an attempt to still save their friend from his fate. As they got there Kiba was being pulled into a meat grinder, splattering blood all over the walls and floor as his body began to be toren apart.

The machine suddenlt stopped, leaving just Kiba`s arms hanging slightly over the edge of the machine while the rest of his was torn apart on the inside. Blood leaked from the cracks of the metal contraption while the rest slowly dripped down the walls.

"Ki-Kiba..." Oni gasped as she headed for another break down. "...Kiba."

"Oni don`t do this, not again." Gaara pleaded as he picked the raven haired girl up. "No more, let`s get out of here." Jess and Sai nodded as they followed Gaara back out.

~*~

"So, what do you think is going on, un?" Deidara asked the other three.

"I don`t know, but I`m scared now. I mean the door disappeared right behind us and didn`t even leave a hole." Neko stated as she snuggled into Tobi who had his arms wrapped around her.

"This is scary even to Tobi and Tobi is a good boy." Stated the orange masked man.

They all gasped as they witness the cloaked man, covered in specles of blood. A flash of lightning struck and the man vanished.

"What the fuck was that?!" Akina screamed as she clung to her blond boyfriend.

"I.... dunno, yeah."
Secret Of Kyuubi by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Deaths next chapter.
"How is it that none of these doors won`t open?" mayu asked in frustration as she tried to open another door and failed. She was about start kicking the doors down when she heard a click, followed by a creaking sound. Turning, she saw Itachi standing before an open door. "Of course you get the open door."

"Come on." Itachi sighed as he guestered for Mayu to follow.

They both entered the room to see it was up like a bed room. With the desks pulled together and covered with ragged and dirty blankets. And an asortment of books from the librairy, all of it covered in various amounts of blood.

"What the...?" Itachi gimanced at the sight that reminded him of his parent`s murder.

Mayu side stepped Itachi and headed for the stack of book that were covered in the most blood. She picked one up that had barely any of the accual cover showing and opened it.

"Oh my...!" She gasped.

"What is it?" The raven man asked as he took the book. "This is..." Inside the book was a picture of a girl with long raven hair with red streaks and brown eyes. The picture was circled with a heart.

"... Oni?"

~*~

Jess continued to cling to Sai as they followed closely behind Oni and Gaara. Oni stopped cry, but she continued to keep quite, her only movement was the closing of her eyes and the steady rise and fall of her breathing.

"Oni..." Gaara whispered saddly in her ear, trying to get a respond out of the broken girl. No thing, she didn`t make any motion towards the sound of her lover`s voice. Every one began to fear for the girl`s sanity.

"God damn it Oni, snap out of it!" Jess yelled as she took hold of Oni`s shirt.

"Jess stop it!" Sai yelled as he pried his girlfriend off their raven haired friend.

A chuckling rose as the man appeared before them again. Oni finally moved, turning her head towards the masked figure. Her eyes emotionless as they fell upon the blood colored mask. She showed no emotions and stared at him blankly.

"Hello my dear." He spoke as he lifted his hand to his mask. With a small pop, his mask came off, revealing those blood red eyes and long scarlet hair. His skin was pale began to gleam in the light and his lips were curled into a siductive smirk.

"Kyuubi..." Every one but Oni gasped at the sight of the supposidly long dead killer. Gaara backed away with Oni in his arms, causing Kyuubi to scowl.

"Gaara..." Sai spoke. "Get Oni away from here, she is in no condition for this."

"But Sai."

"Don`t worry, we`ll run when we know you are far enough away."

"Jess..." Gaara sighed. "All right." He turned on his heels and ran in the opposite direction than the three.

Kyuubi attempted to chase after the two but Jess and Sai stood their ground. "Out of my way." He growled an almost beast like growl.

"This is one of the dumbest things we have ever done."

"I know Jess, but if we go, we go together." Sai took Jess`s hand into his own as Kyuubi readied to attack the couple.
Fail To Survive by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Ok, here is the next chapter thanks to a friend on MSN and her love of horror movies.^^
The two`s grip tightened as Kyuubi came closer and closer to them. His pale face remaining emotionless while his eyes gleamed with hate, jelousy, and rage. Kyuubi charged at the two unarmed, making them slightly releaved before the turned to face each other.

"If we`re going down.... " Sai started.

"Then we go down fighting." Jess finished as she kissed her boyfriend.

Both turned to face Kyuubi again and were about to charge when another bolt of lightning struck and he vanished.

"What the...?" Sai muttered.

A bone chilling chuckle came from behind them, causing them to stiffen. "Too slow..." Kyuubi`s hands came onto Sai`s face, his claws digging into the flesh, and blood pouring from the broken flesh.

"Sai!" Jess screamed as she attempted to pull the killer off the raven man.

"Wench." Kyuubi growled as he drew one hand back, causing his elbow to meet with her face and sending her into a door across the hall.

"Jess!" Sai yelled as he tried to free himself from Kyuubi`s grasp.

Kyuubi`s other hand returned to the raven`s face as he began to pull back on Sai`s head. Sai could feel the flesh on the front of his neck begin to tear slightly as his head was pulled further back. There was a sudden cracking sound followed by the sound of tearing flesh and muscle as Kyuubi ripped Sai`s head off. Dark crimson blood shot out of the new opening and splattered around the two.

Jess held her hand to her forehead as she shook it slightly and began to sit up. Her gaze quickly shot over to her lover and the killer as the shot wide open. Kyuubi released the body, allowing it to fall to the ground bellow.

"S-Sai..." The brunette began to sob slightly as Kyuubi turned his gaze on her.

Jess growled at the man as she raised to her feet and looked around for a weapon. Seeing no thing around, she went up to one of the doors and broke the filty glass next too it. She knelt down and grasped the largest peice she could. small droplets of blood fell from the tip as the glass dug into the skin of her hand.

"You bastard!" She screamed as she lunged at the man.

But in one swift motion, Kyuubi took the glass from her hand and took a hold of her shoulder from behind. Plunging the glass in between her shoulder blades and out her chest.

"I told you to get out of my way...." Kyuubi chuckled as the blood poured out of her wound. "You should have done as I said."

Jess coughed slightly as she coughed out blood. "Fu..... fuck you." She choked out as she hit the ground and every thing went black.
No More Playing Around by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Sorry for not updating for a while so I`ll update now since today is one of my top favorite holidays.
Kyuubi smirked as he gazed up the lifeless bodies surrounded in their own blood, but soon grimanced at the thought of the woman he loved being taken away. "There are others that are in my way...."

He paused as a sinister smirk crossed his lips. "I guess it`s time for me to stop playing and finish them all off."

~*~

Sasuke coressed Naruto`s whisker scared cheek in his hand as he left butterfly kisses on the blond`s lips. An evil chuckle echoed throught the hall, causing the two to go wide eyed as they glanced down the hall.

At the very end stood Kyuubi in his blood stained cloak, a sparpened spike laid in his hand as he stepped towards the couple. The two slowly walked back for each step to took forward until they reached the hole where the elevator once was.

In a futile attempt to save his lover, Sasuke turned around, his body covering Naruto from Kyuubi`s sight. Sasuke groaned in pain as the spear was driven into his back and forced out the other end. Kyuubi force the spear to keep going until it peiced Naruto`s body as well.

"Sa-sasuke..." Naruto choked as the blood began to push up his throat.

Sasuke hugged Naruto with his last once of energy as they both lost their footing and fell down the hole.

~*~

"Why is their a fucking picture of Oni in here?" Mayu yelled as she attempted to throw the book.

Itachi quickly removed the book from her grasp and opened it again. "It`s not Oni, but it looks very similar." He flipped several more pages until he came across a crossed out picture that looked similar to Gaara except for the strangly designed eyes. "And he hates a guy who looks almost exactly like Gaara."

Mayu stood next to Itachi and glanced at the picture. "Shakaku? Why does that name sound so familiar?"

"That`s the name of Gaara`s dad isn`t it?" Itachi asked as Mayu nodded her head.

"But what does Gaara`s dad have to do with any thing?"

"If I had to guess, he took that girl from Kyuubi."

"Fuck this is way too weird for me." mayu shouted as she sat down.

The door slammed shut causing them both to jump as they turned their heads toward the door. Itachi set the book down before he walked over to the door. He turned the nob to find it locked. "Shit this isn`t good."

"I`ll tell the others." Mayu said as she pulled out her phone again. "Fuck it`s dead, Itachi use your`s."

Itachi nodded as he pulled his own out and tried to call Naruto and Sasuke, but they didn`t answer. He tried to call Sakura and every one on Team Oompa-loompa only to end up with the same results. He sighed in frustration as he called Deidara.

After he told Deidara every thing, Itachi hung up and glanced at Mayu who was shaking violently. "Mayu?"

Blood began to pour out of her mouth and down the sides of her body. Itachi went wide eyed as the shaking stopped and Mayu`s lifeless body began to fall over.

"Mayu!" He screamed as he grabbed Mayu.

He held her in a hug as he glanced at he back to see a large slice all the way up in and the flesh around it clawed at.

He closed his eyes as the tears began to flow from his eyes. Kyuubi`s chuckle reached his ear as the door clicked and opened.
The Loss Of Three More by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Yes killing mode here and some one is gonna die in a very evil way along with two others.
Kyuubi`s chuckling reached Itachi`s ears as he laid Mayu`s lifeless body down on the bed and turned his head sharply. Onyx eyes met crimson as anger began to flow through his veins as he balled his hands into fists.

Before he could even lift his fist to strick the man a chain wrapped around his neck and slowly began to tighten.

Forgetting all about the man, Itachi lift his hands to his neck to try to removed the chain as two more came out and looped around his wrists, pulling his arms to his sides and away from his neck.

The chains began to get tighter and tighter as the ones on his arms jerked violently, cutting into his wrists before ripping his arms off. He screamed out in agony as pain streamed through out his body before the chain on his neck sliced through his neck, cutting is head off. As Kyuubi exited the room, laughing sinisterly as did.

~*~

"What did Itachi want Deidara?" Akina asked as she gripped onto his arm.

"Oni and Gaara need our help so we have to split up and find them, un." He spoke, worry evident in his voice.

"All right, me and Tobi will head off this way." Neko said as she pointed to the left and headed off with Tobi.

"I guess that leaves us going this way." Akina said as she walked off towards the right with her blond boyfriend right next to her.

As they kept on walking Deidara noticed a door that was slightly opened and walked towards it. "Go on ahead Akina-chan, I`ll meet up with you in a minute."

"But Deidara." Akina gave him a concerned look that he replied to with a covident and eansuring stare. "All right, but if you don`t come back in five minutes I`m coming after you."

Deidara gave her a quick nod before he walked in the room. It was an old art room, that from aside from the dust looked just fine.

The blond walked along the tables till he reached the back of the room where an old potter`s wheel sat. Being the artist he was, he couldn`t resist going up to it.

The soft sound of walking feet met Deidara`s ears as he turned around, only to be met by nothing. He sighed in releif as he turned back around.

Suddenly, a hand gripped the back of his head and forced his head forward, smashing his head into the wheel and splattering blood every where. The hand forced his head down hard against it as Kyuubi stepped on the pedal, causing the wheel to turn.

Deidara began to yell out in pain as his face began to grind away from the machine. His head was lifted up once more and slammed against the wheel even harder causing his skull to crack and more blood to poor from his head as his eyes glazed over.

~*~

Akina looked at her watch as five minutes passed and she ran back to the room she left Deidara in. 'Damn it, I knew I shouldn`t have let him go.' She thought franticly as she flung the door open.

Her breathing was uneasy as she raced along the tables to and looked around for her boyfriend. When she reached the back, the sight of his lifeless body and the bloody wheel caused her to stop breathing.

She ran up to Deidara`s body and held him against her chest as she sobbed over him. She didn`t even notice the other man as she held the blond closer to her body.

"To bad you all chose to come here, then none of you would have to die." Kyuubi said in an amused tone as Akina froze in place.

Before she could do any thing, Kyuubi swung one of the chairs against her head. A loud crack was heard as the impact of the hit broke Akina`s neck, instantly killing her. Her body fell over, lifeless and with Deidara still gripped lightly in her arms.
Library Death by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Ok so can you guess who is gonna die next, well if you can`t you`ll find out soon enough.
Neko and Tobi had encountered a set of large wood doors at the end of the hallway and pushed them open. It was the school library with all the old computers and books still sitting in their respective places.

"Do you think they`re in here Tobi?" The orange haired girl asked.

"Tobi doesn`t know, but we`ll find out." He spoke in a sweet convincing tone causing Neko to nod and smile at her boyfriend.

"Ill look over by the computers Tobi." Neko stated as she ran off towards the old computers.

"All right Neko, Tobi will be by the books." Tobi stated as he continued forward.

Tobi walked along the books running his black gloved fingers over the spines of the books as he walked on. A cracking sound rose from near by and he turned towards the sorce of the noise but nothing was there. His eyes narrowed slightly as he turned back around only to hear the sound again.

"Guys is that you?" He questioned as he stepped towards the sorce of the cracking.

A sudden creaking sound came from the bookcases as Tobi lifted his head in time to see the selves as they fell ontop of him. He groaned out as he attempted to crawl out from under the bookcase as the form of Kyuubi appeared next to him. Slowly he lifted a blood stained katana over his head and quickly brought it down upon the raven haired man`s neck.

~*~

Neko roamed around the many computers looking for her friends as a crashing sound caught her attention. She jumped a couple of feet in the air before she turned about to see the bookcases fallen over. Glimpsing part of a black cloak behind the still standing bookcases, Neko sighed in relief, figuring that it was her lover standing there as she turned back to her searching.

As she walked, Neko couldn`t shake the feeling she was being watched. Several times she turned around to see no thing, looking all around she shrugged and continued to walk.

A buzzing sound came from right behind her before she felt some thing get shoved against her back. A shock went through her body as Kyuubi pressed the two charged cords into her back and laughing as he pulled the cords away and Neko`s body fell dead to the ground.
It`s All Over by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
I`m sorry guys but this is the end with only two still alive and Kyuubi still after Oni I have no choice but to end it here. If I come out with another horror fic and you liked this one, keep an eye out for it.^^
Gaara was panting heavily as he raced down the halls, carrying Oni towards the exit in hopes that the door may accually have reappeared and he could get the raven girl to safety. He took a glance over his shoulder to see if Kyuubi was behind them.

Seeing nothing, Gaara turned back around just in time to make the turn to the hall that led to the exit. Suddenly, he skidded to a stop and smiled as he spotted the door just a few feet away. But his joy was short lived as Kyuubi appeared before the door.

As Kyuubi stepped forth, Gaara held Oni closer against his chest. "Back off Kyuubi, Oni doesn`t love you."

Kyuubi`s face faultered as he glared at the redhead. "You won`t take her from me again Shukaku."

"Shukaku?" Gaara questioned as Kyuubi drew his crimson stained katana and lunged at him.

He jumped out of the way just in time and set Oni down against the wall, out of the way of any possible danger. Smiling weakly at his lover, Gaara leaned forward until his mouth was next to Oni`s ear. "I`ll protect you Oni. I love you." He whispered as he kissed her cheek softly and walked back up to Kyuubi.

"So you chose to die at my hand." Kyuubi said with a smirk. "Just as all your friends did."

Gaara`s eyes widened before he glared at the older man, his hands clenched into fists as he shook with rage. "Damn you Kyuubi... I`m gonna kill you!!" He screamed as he charged at Kyuubi.

"Foolish, fighting an armed man with out a weapon, you`ll surely die."

Kyuubi lifted the katana over his head to bring it down on Gaara but stopped as he noticed a sudden change in the redhead. His eyes. They were just like his father`s, those same stranglely shaped green eyes.

Before Kyuubi knew it, Gaara had punched him on the jaw, causing him to fly backwards and loose grip of the katana from the impact.

Gaara took hold of the crimson blade and attempted to attack Kyuubi. But Kyuubi faded away, unknown to Gaara that he was now behind him with another katana ready to strick him in two.

"Gaara, behind you!" Oni screamed as she raced towards Gaara and Kyuubi.

Kyuubi froze as he heard Oni call out to Gaara as the said redhead twirled around and sliced Kyuubi diagionally across his chest. Blood splattered from the wound as it began to pour from his mouth and he fell on his side and died.

"Gaara..." Oni cried as she huged tightly and sobbed into his chest.

"Shhh Oni." He whispered as he wrapped his arms around her. "It`s all over, don`t cry. We`ll be ok, no more Kyuubi."

~*~

Two people stood infront a row of thirteen graves as they visited their old friends who had left them so long ago. A singal red rose sat upon each grave as they remembered all they went through.

"I can`t belive it Gaara." Oni barely whispered. "I can`t believe its been ten years."

"I know." Gaara spoke just as quietly as he hugged the raven woman to his chest. "It seems like we were all out at the club together."

Oni sighed slightly. "Gaara..." "Hmm?" "Let`s go home."

"All right Oni." Gaara smiled softly as he kissed Oni`s cheek softly and lead her back to the car.

On the way back they both passed the old school that had so many teens chatting happily outside of it just hanging out on the lawn.

"I wish they would have torn that hell hole down instead of reopening it." Oni growled slightly at the memories.

"I couldn`t agree with you more." Gaara sighed. "But..." Gaara looked over at Oni who stared at him curiously. "With Kyuubi gone, no thing bad has happened, no more people have to go through what we did."

"Right." Oni said happily as they leaned in for a kiss. "It`s all over."
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3785