No One Ever Said Love Was Easy,They Said It Was Worth It. by Okikuchan
Summary: We all know the stress of school is hard but in the mist of it all Naruto Find himself questioning his love for Sakura. Life is getting Hard and not just for him .Lies are building up
Categories: Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Naruto and Hinata, Het Romance > Top Six Pairs > Neji and Tenten Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No Word count: 4138 Read: 5713 Published: 05/03/07 Updated: 15/04/07

1. Dream of truth by Okikuchan

2. The Two Twins by Okikuchan

3. Campimg by Okikuchan

4. It Begins by Okikuchan

Dream of truth by Okikuchan
Author's Notes:
Okay so here the thing i am not like a lot of the other people. Mine will actual sound like a book.So yeah but if you stick with me it will get good oh and i forgot to add some characters to the list...sorry. XD( I do not own Naruto or any of the character ) ...oh and i am sorry if i miss spelled anything super tired right now.
Naruto slept a under the shade of a tree as he waited for Sasuke so they could train.He had seemed to have changed after he had come back from Orochimaru.Suddenly there was a jolt of pain in his leg and he opened his eyes to find Sasuke standing over him.
" i thought you said training ground 3"
Naruto getting up and streching"what are you talking about?This is training ground 3." He said through a yawn.
"No this is 6 ,3 is on the west side."
"Oh ....hehe"
Sasuke rolled his eyes" Your still usless come on lets get to the other side"
As soon as Naruto took a step he found him self at the training ground third in front of a gaint sign that said third training ground only suitable for Chuunin level ninjas.He looked around to find Sasuke but all he saw was a girl his age sitting on a log.He walked over to her she had black hair with bangs in the front two long strips of hair on the side and in the back it went to about shoulder length.She looked up at him but he could not see her eyes.But he knew that he knew her.
"excuse me ...." examining her" who are you?"
she stood ,she was wearing a black knee high dress with slits on both sides of her legs that went to her upper thigh.under it were fish neat stockings that went as far as the dress.Over the dress she wore a white jacket that was fitted with a hood. " you cant remember me ?"
Naruto shock his head " you seem fimilar though."
"Well being fimilar is not remembering" as she walked around him.
"well then tell me your name and i will remember"he said trying not to seem to desperate.
"what would be the point? you would not learn anything from me telling you and you would most likely forget again."She stoped in front of him.
"no i wouldn't"while in the back of his mind trying to think of her name.
she leaned in and kissed him on the cheek "fine i will tell you" and just as she was going to tell his there was a blaring sound.Naruto shot up looking around, it was his room he had been sleeping.He hit the alarm clock and layed back down and closed his eyes"who was she?" he felt his cheek and opened his eyes there was Shikamaru standing over him.
"who was who?"he asked
Naruto rolled over " no one"
Shikamaru "fine dont tell me ...but weren't you suppose to be helping Sakura this morning?"
"yes ...but she told me to be there at ten"
" okay i guess your safe because its only ten o'five"
Naruto grabed his alarm clock seeing it was now ten o'six.Jumping out of bed "why didnt you wake me up?" running into the bathroom to change.
"since when did i become your your personal wake up call?"Shikamaru asked with a smile on his face.
Naruto came running out with jeans and a black tee shirt on and his head band tied around his leg."oh your a crude man."and he ran out of the room.
Shikamaru yeild after him"i try"
Naruto ran acrossed the grounds.Thanks to the fifth hokage to become a jounin you had to go through at least 1 full year of school to help evolve your powers and learn new skills,but fro almost every one it took the two to three years .This would be Narutos first year at Chuuin Academy.While running he muttered to himself "stupid shikamaru...wake up call...what ever". He had final reached the female housing and Sakura was standing outside.
"i have been watin for 15 minutes, all i wanted you to do was help me move in, but no thats to hard!"
"Sakura i am sorry but think of it this way you were 15 minutes early"
She hit him over the head with rolled up paper"just grad that box and follow me, you would think at the age of 17 you would be more mature."
Naruto rubbed his head and did as he was told.while walking through the halls he saw Hinata and he once again felt the fimilar feeling he had felt in his dream.
The Two Twins by Okikuchan
Author's Notes:
So this Chapter is mostly about the two new characters i am bringing in. They are twins and are just here to go to school
~AT THE GATES~
Two girls at the main city gates were waiting for there escorts to the Chuuin Academy. Finally one of the ninjas at the check in desk stood and said to them” I am really sorry about this, they are usually better about showing up on time.”
The first girl looked at him and said “no it’s fine “she had dark blue eyes and long black hair the was pulled into a braid that ran down her back. She wore a green sleeveless dress that went to her knees and had two large slits on the sides that went high enough to see her white body suit. She finally turned to her sister “ I still cant believe you brought Tsubasa with you Emiko”
The other girl stood she had light blue eyes and chin length black hair that she would take what she could and put it up in a small pony tale and what was left was flipped to her left side and covered her left eye. She wore a black sleeveless body suit that went to her shins and a red halter top over it and on her arm she wore arm warmers that have the kimono sleeve style.”Yukino what was I suppose to do just leave her home?”
Yukino rolled her eyes and sat down “ you are going to spoil her like mom spoiled you.”
“Mom spoiled me ?....What about dad. He gave you everything.”
Yukino at this stood"Least I wasn’t moms"Closes her hands like she was praying and in the sweetest voice said” My little angel”
“Least I wasn’t Dads precious princess “They both started to yell. The to ninjas at the check in desk looked at each other ….and the first said “ least they are going to fit in “
The second one looked at then “yeah…its kinda sad” He look up the road and saw Sasuke ,Naruto, and Kiba walking over” there here” .
All sudden Tsubasa goes running off and she is quickly followed by Emiko” Tsubasa Sit stop wait.” Tsubasa finally stops in front Akamaru( for all the people who don’t really watch the series that Kiba’s dog …don’t worry I had to look it up too) when she caught up she bent down to put a leash on her dog and as she stood up she came face to face with Kiba “ oh I am sorry “as she backed.
Naruto looked behind and saw them “ come on” so they started to walk to Yukino
Sasuke hit Naruto on they head and said “go get there stuff “
Naruto rubbed his head and mumbled to himself “first Sakura now this” he did a Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu( shadow clone) and they picked up all the stuff “couldn’t you guys pack lighter”
Yukino with Sasuke and Emiko with Kida looked back as they walked and at the same time said “no”
Naruto looked up “geese” and started walking.


Kiba looked at Emiko“ so who are you?, no I didn’t mean it in a bad way just whats your name?”
Emiko giggles” Emiko Mokushi …And yourself?”
Kiba “ Kiba…Kiba Inuzuka” Kiba looked at Akamaru “ so do you fight with her” nods toward Tsubasa
“no …I am to afraid to loose her “ Laughes” I know it seems weird but I really care for her.”
Kiba looks at her” no that’s how I am too he not just a pet except I like to fight with him by my side.”
“No I fight differently my clan is known for our ability to watch people as they do there technique … we watch there chakra there movement and they we practice and learn the technique ourselves . we are know most for not using a sharingan.”
Kiba looks surprised” how”
She laughs” I have no idea” then he laughs too
They catch the attention of Yukino and Sasuke.
Yukino “ well least she is laughing she really hasn’t been happy since we left home.”
Sasuke looks puzzled” why”
Yukino looked at her sister” it was the last place she was with mom” sees his face “ about 3 years Orochimaru came with a young man her is about was I think the same age as us
Well they where looking for some thing they couldn’t find it so the person who was about our age destroyed our town with fire . he killed my best friends and my mother. He was about to kill my sister but my mother got in the way to save her …she died in my sisters arms.ever since then my sister has been afraid of fire.”
Sasuke had turned white. He thought in his mind I did it. I kill them then he asked” do you hate him”
Yukino”…no, my family has the ability to look at people and see what they are thinking filling .When I look at him I saw pain, sorrow, Anger, Revenge. I do not know why he did it but no one would kill for no reason epically with those feelings ..any ways I heard he returned to his home and is trying to start a new life who am I to bring him down when he is trying to better him self . And most of all it’s the past what matters now is the present you shouldn’t judge some one on what they did years ago maybe weeks but not years.”
Sasuke looked at her” but the past makes us who we are ..right?”
She smiled “no if we let the past control our life we will never grow as people.”
Seeing her smile made him forgive himself just a little
Suddenly she looked at him” thank you for listening “ as she looked up they were in front of the female housing “ alright we can take it from here ….thank you”
Naruto put all the stuff down and all of his clones disappeared . Emiko said good bye to Kiba and then went to take care of her stuff. As the guys started to walk away Yukino went up to Sasuke “ I for got to ask what’s your name “
Sasuke looked around “ Naruto”
Naruto turned around “what?”
Sasuke shook his head Yukino looked at them “bye Naruto thanks for every thing” and then she ran to take care or her stuff.
Naruto walked over to Sasuke” why did she call you Naruto?”
“Because I told her I was you”
Kiba started to laugh” why would you do that?”
Naruto and Sasuke looked at him “Shut up”
They walked off yelling and laughing.
Campimg by Okikuchan
Author's Notes:
SO i swiched my writing style from book to script. hope you enjoy...i really do not like this chapter much but maybe you will.
After every one had settled in it was time for the classes.
Naruto:* sitting in the back row leaning his head on the back wall about to fall asleep but out of no where there is a scream and Yukino comes running in followed by a women in a black cape that was flared out and vimpire teeth*
Vimpire Chick: Now next time you wont be late for my class will you?*laughes*
Emiko: the real question is why were late for your own class? * goes over and helps her sister and wispers in her ear * i told you to leave with me.
Vimpire chick:*looks at then* take your seats* they do so* now class i am sensai that it what you will call me. Now we are going to have a test* the class groans * how else am i going to see how good you are... now go to your dorms and pack meet me at the gates in 6 hours. Bye bye* and she disappears*
Yukino:*looks at her sister*thanks But Emiko Was already up and at the teachers desk*
Naruto*comes down and passes Hinata who blushes* Does any one know whats going one
Emiko: its a survivle camp * looking at a peice of paper puts it back down and starts to walk towards the dooor*...Come on Yukino lets go? *both girls left*
Kida:*stood *Camping fun... * looks over at the paper that was now in Lee's hands* What does it say Lee?
Lee:" you have passed question one if you have found this letter" smiley face" We will be going on a Survivle camp pack wisely . Girls will be with me boys will be with Kakashi. Good luck and see you in 6 hours " Smiley face again " Sensai" And thats all it says.
Ino: Does it really have the smiley faces?
Lee: yes
Kiba: man She is confusing..
Sakura:We shouldn't stay here and talk we need to get ready.* she stands and walkes wout followed by some other people until all that was left was Naruto,Shikamaru,Sasuke,& Kida.
Naruto: dont really need to pack i never unpacked.* they stood there in and then finally left*
* with the girls*
TenTen,Sakura,Hinata,and Ino were walking down the street with ice cream cones .
Ino: so what do you think of the new girls?
Sakura: i really dont know they really dont talk much.
Hinata: well they are new... Sakura dont you live with the one with short hair
Sakura: *nods * her name is Eminko and her sister Yukino is with TenTen .
TenTen: I like her
Ino: so Hinata is it true that neji is going on one of those one man missions
Sakura: are you serious those are so dangerous * TenTen stoped and it started to rain*
Hinata:Yeah he leaves like right now.
TenTen: um guys i left something in class i will meet up with you later.* she runs off thinking to herself" what if he gets hurt" she shes him and yells after him* Neji * he turns around to see her soaked * neji
Neji: TenTen are you okay* she nodded* then whats wrong?
Ten Ten: is it true you are going on a one man mission?
Neji: yes...why does it matter?
TenTen* looking for words* umm... good luck and be careful people care about you?
Neji* figuring out what was goning on * who cares?
TenTen: *blushing* well hinata and and *Yukino walks out of the store and sees what is going on* And * in a hushed voice she looks down* i do
Neji* hardly heard it but walked closer to her and took her hand she looked and just as he kisses it * let this do you over tell i return .* he stood there for awhile*
TenTen: just as long as you come back* she hugges him .. he was so warm and strong she finally let go and he left she stood there for a while and the relized she was soaking wet. seh turns around and starts to walk back to the school.*
Yukino: Umm...TenTen*TenTen turns around and sees her*
TenTen : oh hey Yukino * yukino walks over* didnt know you were there.
Yukino: Who was that ..i mean you dont have to tell me and i wont tell anyone if you dont want me to.
TenTen *Smile and the rain stops * his name is neji* and they walk back to the school*
Once they get back to the dorms the talk some more.
Ten Ten* sitting on her bed* So why were you scared of sensai?
Yukino: i really dont like vimpires but i just hope Naruto didn't see me.
Ten Ten: Naruto?
Yukino: yeah he walked with me the day i arrived he was so sweet.
TenTen :Naruto?
Yukino: And kind.
TenTen:Naruto?
Yukino: And he was such a great listener.
TenTen: Naruto?
Yukino:And he was really cool and hot.
TenTen: NARUTO???
Yukino: Yeah that what he said his name was.
TenTen: Okay then...well we better get packing
Yukino: well i already am packed but i did buy use some food for the trip *lifts the bag that she got at the store* and i will make us an early dinner.
TenTen:*listened to Yukino*
*Every one packed and met were they were suppose to waiting for there Sensei and Kakashi*
Skikamaru: * leaning against the wall* Why do we come on time ...this just shows the Sensei is just as flacky as Kakashi?
Kakashi: Now i wouldn't call us flacky* looks over at SEnsei* Would you?
Sensei: not really But who is to say... lets get going*She walks out followed by every one else and last out in kakashi. About a mile away from the city she stops and her and Kakashi anbush every one else blid folding them and tieing there hands after about 20 minute every one has blind folds on and have there hands behind there backs.* This is part two of your training you need to follow kakashi and i and at the same time try to free.
*they had no idea what to do except try to follow there teachers every once in a while they would run into each other then Shino started to clack his toungue so he could found out were things were ( kinda like blind people).But other then then that it was very quite.
Sasuke:*reaches for his side pouch for a kunai throws it straight up in the air waiting for shinos clack to find out were it was he took a step froward hold back his arms and as the kunai fell it sliced his bindings.He un blindfoled him slef to see that some of his classmates had already gotten free and just walked along. He looked around to try to find out were they were but he had no idea every once in a while some one else would get free but othere then that nothing happened.
Sensai: *Finally stopped and turned around to see only two were still binded ..it was the twinsshe walked to them to tap them but they both turned into logs.Emiko hopped out of a tree*
Emiko: you see sensai to get free
Yukino *poped up right next to her* you need to catch us
Sensai :*nodded* this is were we will be camping...guys you will be more north* there was a sigh and they started to walk* report back to me in am hour.
It Begins by Okikuchan
Author's Notes:
So the last chapter was setting up for this chapter you are going to find out why Sasuke came back and a bunch of other stuff so yeah enjoy...
~*Girls Camp Grounds*~
Sensei: The camp looks nice* looks around tents are formed to sorround the camp fire* You guys may have the rest of the time to talk but tomarrow in were the really work begins* she urns to walk to her tent but before entering says*Goodnight* then goes in to the tent the girls are left sitting around the fire*
Sakura:SO....What do you guys want to do?
Ino:*looks over at the twin* so whats your guys story why are you here..well not to bew rude it just you guys are really quite.
Emiko:*giggles* WEll we wanted to get away from our father so we came here theres not much to it.
Ino:oh...Well hi i am Ino
Hinata:I Am Hinata
TenTen: you guys know me and Sakura*they all laugh*
Ino: SO do you guys think that we will get girls day off because its coming up and i am so excited.
Sensei:*you hear her voice from inside the tent*No
Yukino:*Laughes* Sad
TenTen: so Yukino do you have any of the chiken you made earlier left over?
Yukino: Um i can go check but if theres not Emiko and i are great cooks and we can make some thing.
Hinata:That would be really great if you would but if it is not to much trouble.
Emiko:No its not ...so i take it as everyone is hungry.*there was almost a chant of yes's in the air. Yukino and Emiko Got up went to there tents and came back out with a bunch of stuff."
Yukino: How does ramen sound*again there was a chant of yes's in the air*
~*Meanwhile at the boys camp*~
*the tents were placed almost like the girls . they were all sitting around the fire talking*
Sasuke:I really did miss this kinda stuff*streches out on a blanket next to the fire. everyone was silent but they were thinking the same thing"why did he come back"*
Naruto:So ...what made you come back?*shikamaru hit hmm on the head*
Sasuke: You did* sees the confusion on there faces* i knew i was being used by Oroichmaru but i was okay with it was was getting stronger one day i was training far from Oroichmarus hideout Naruto found me we started to fight. After a while he yelled at me saying" You say you hate your brother but when will you relize you are just like him" i yelled back "no i am not he is a horrible person he killed our family and friends"then he said " what your no better...no you worse you kill incent people who have nothing to do with you.You distroy peoples lifes for your own selfish reason you are so much worse." after he said that he left what he said stayed with me...he was right so i came back.
Naruto: i remember that.* it was quite for a while
Kakashi:So yeah girls day is coming up just thaught i should tell you
Shikamaru: Oh man i hate that day
Chouji: I am not going to do anything like i always have
Shino: same it just better not to date
Naruto so Sasuke did you ever tell yukino that i am me and you are you?
Sasuke:*sits up* no*everyone else laughes*
Shikamaru: you are setting yourself up
Kiba: You are ask- *sniffes the Air* food *sniffes again*at the girls camp *his stomach growls* oh i am hungry
Naruto: it smells really good
Shikamaru: do you think they will let us eat some?
Naruto:Lets go find out*Starts to walk*
Sasuke: YOu are really going to go beg for food ?
Kiba:*yells to them* Coming?* naruto and everyone else follows. When they get to the girls camp the food is done.*
Lee: Hey girls
Ino; What do you guys want?
Shikamaru: Something to eat
Ino:Why don't you have someone else cook?
Kida:Because this smelled good.
Emiko:Its okay once i felt the wind dirrection chage i know they would come down so we made more.
Naruto: see its just fine*walks over to the pot of food*oh ramen!!!!
Yuikno:What you don't like ramen*Hinata walks out of her tent and sees them she runs over to TenTen*
Hinata:TenTen ...umm do you know if yukino like Naruto?
TenTen:*could only nod her head*
Hinata: Oh...
*Later after every one had eaten they just sat around and talked*
Ino: I say the boys cleaned because we cooked
Shikamaru:you didn't cook they cooked* he pointed at Emiko and Yukino*
Ino:thats not the point you invaded on our meal now clean
Shikamaru:NO
Emiko: i can clean
Ino&Shikamaru:NO*then they walked off but kept on yelling*
Sakura: lets all just clean it up*so they did after a while it was all done and the boys went back to there camp Shikamaru and Ino had not returned*
Naruto: Man that was good
Lee: it really was
Kakashi: you guys better get some sleep
Chouji:Okay * they all headed off to bed*
Naruto*was all alone because Shikamaru had not returned yet and he quikley feel asleep. He was in a forest he looked around and saw her.She was in a white kimono with pink cherry blossoms on them her hair was done up in a classic basket bun.But he still did not know who she was he ran to her his heart was beating so fast maybe today he would find out who she was"hey" she turned around
Girl: hello...do you remember me yet?
Naruto:No but i will soon...
Girl: okay i trust you *she took his arm and started to walk she was so warm so perfect.
Naruto: Will you tell me who you are?
Girl: no you need to remeber on your own
Naruto:*stoped walking looked at her memorizing her face her smile everything* how could i ever forget you? your so perfect from your smile to your touch *she smiled*
Girl :thank you ...you know i have always liked you.
Naruto: *touched her face taking his tumb and stroking her face then he leaned in and kissed her.he had dreamed of her so much and he had always wanted to do it.AS he pulled back he know who it was...*Hinata
Hinata:*her face was redish* you remeber
Naruto* Opened his eyes the light was in his face he felt his lips.The kiss was so real He sat up and looked around Shikamaru was in his sleeping bag and on his neck was a red spot.He started to laugh*
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3622