Hell`s Light by Deadly Dream
Summary: They say that the only type of fallen angel are the ones who have sinned and fallen from grace, but in his case, the tainted souls of hell took hold of his wings and broke them. What happened to him after he descended to hell, he`ll never forget. Never forget the one person he had felt a strong connection to as he was trapped their. But I`m getting ahead of myself, let`s start from the beginning.

Cowriten by AisuJin (Kaji *his new username*) and slightly AU-ish, depends on how you look at it.^^
Categories: Non-Naruto Fiction Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: Yes Word count: 4825 Read: 12542 Published: 25/02/07 Updated: 03/04/07

1. The Beginning by Deadly Dream

2. Of the Old by AisuJin

3. The Fight: Part 1 by Deadly Dream

4. The Fight: End? by AisuJin

5. Rape by Deadly Dream

6. Hell by AisuJin

7. I Hate You by Deadly Dream

8. Like the Tide by Kaji

9. Change by Deadly Dream

10. Ancient History by Kaji

11. Ending by Deadly Dream

The Beginning by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: Me and Ty don`t own Naruto, I don`t know about Ty but I know I don`t own my soul either.
They say that the only type of fallen angel are the ones who have sinned and fallen from grace, but in his case, the tainted souls of hell took hold of his wings and broke them. What happened to him after he descended to hell, he`ll never forget. Never forget the one person he had felt a strong connection to as he was trapped their. But I`m getting ahead of myself, let`s start from the beginning.

~*~

He slept peacefully on his bed, how could he not, it was like sleeping on a cloud, which for all he knew, he was on a cloud. He had gotten to live a good life, even if it did get short, he was happy and at peace with himself. Every now and then, he would escape the sanctuary of heaven and walk amongst the mortals, unknowing to them what he truly was. On these trips, he would check up on his only son he had left behind, all grown up and married to his childhood sweetheart. His son was happy and it made him slightly depressed that he could never truly be there for him as he grew up. His son never felt the warmth of his hugs, the protection and role model that is a father and it was painful to think about.

“Arashi get out of bed, come on!” A loud voice that yelled at him as the owner of the voice pushed him out of his state of comfort and face planting on the floor.

“What is it now Anko?!?” He whined from the ground at the slightly younger woman standing above him.

“We have a job to do, now come on.” She extended her hand towards Arashi which he took and pulled him off the floor.

“We have to do this every day, why can`t he send some one else, there are more than just two of us.” He began to complain again as he patted down his clothes to get the dust off.

“Don`t think like that, we all do this, but there are so many people dieing lately from the war on Earth that we all have to contribute.”

“All right, let`s get this over with already.” He yawned as he spread out his wings as did Anko as they flew out of his house and down to Earth.

This had become a daily routine since the world began to fight amongst itself, people killing people, and innocent blood spreading every where. It sickened him at the thought of human’s killing each other, he had died protecting his son and was proud of the way he had died. But this was different, they weren`t fighting to protect their precious people, they were slaughtering each other for self gain, and it sickened him more and more.

As they looked at the departed souls, they watched as the evil and sinful ones sunk into the ground and head straight for hell. It was strange to watch a soul scream as it descended towards hell, but there was no thing they could do for they had caused this outcome of theirs and would pay the price. The eerie howl of the demons of hell rose as they devoured the remains of the wicked and innocent soul`s bodies

“There seems to be two major groups, I`ll go left and you keep going straight.” Arashi nodded as Anko headed to the left.

He put his wings away and kept going forward towards the large mass of souls he sensed earlier. With each step he took, the demon howls grew louder and louder, he could feel their demonic power all around. As quickly as he heard the snap of the twig, a hoard of demons longed at him which he easily avoided and slashed the demons into pieces with his heaven blade, the heavenly blade all angels were given if this problem should arise. With one swipe of his sword, Arashi sheathed it once again, and continued on his way. Reaching the souls he was in search of, Arashi did several heaven signs and gave the innocents their wings and guided them to the assignment office.

He looked around the room and was surprised that Anko wasn`t there. “Hey Shizune, where`s Anko?”

The said woman grew a painful sad look on her face. “I`m sorry Arashi, she….didn`t make it back.”

Arashi`s eyes went wide as Shizune closed hers. “Anko`s….gone?” She nodded as Arashi dropped his gaze to the floor. His best friend was gone and wouldn`t come back, she couldn`t, all souls were eventually reincarnated, but if they were devoured by a demon, they could never come back. He wouldn`t be with another one of his precious people and blamed himself for what happened as he ran out of the building.

“Arashi, stop!” Shizune yelled to deaf ears as Arashi left for the human world, not even knowing where he was going as he went as fast as he could towards destination.
Of the Old by AisuJin
Author's Notes:
YO! Ty here. What's up? Nice to see you! Sorry if this wasn;t where you wanted it to go, Rachael, but... what the hell... Enjoy! I don't own Naruto. I do own my soul though, unlike some people, but, if I get a good enough offer, that could change. Again, Enjoy... and PlEaSe ReViEw!~!~!~!
A cool breeze blew through the trees, gently shaking their fall leaves. The forest was bright with shades of red, orange, yellows, and the brilliant pines that remained their true green when all else faded. Any other time, he'd be lost in the beauty of this place, even his home could barely rival the forest in autumn. His feet now carried him swiftly atop the fallen leaves, speeding towards something he couldn't believe in, something he didn't want to face.

Crystal drops blew into the wind as they fell from his eyes. A friend was gone, one of the few who had been there the whole time, who had done everything for him. He lightly leapt up to the tree tops as the ground became soggy, water and blood drenching the ground. “Anko...” they were still there... those bastards were still there.

With an expert flick of the wrist, his blade was unsheathed and shining at his side as he flew down from the tree and struck a killing blow at one of the legion. The demons physical being turned to crimson smoke that settled to the ground at the remaining two's feet. That one had been killed by surprise, but these two would need to be dealt with head on. “Where... is... she...” they grinned back at him and one of them even laughed. The one laughing looked like an odd shaped raccoon, he was going to be dealt with first.

A slight glow emanated from his blade, white light then began pouring forth from the sword as he raised it at his side. They stopped grinning. He disappeared in a flash of white and then revealed himself to be behind the two as he took a slice at that raccoon demon. No contact was made as the other slid slightly to his right, only to be met by another strike that he had to block with his claws. The other demon sat back against a large oak and watch the two fight as his tails swirled around behind him.

They were a blur as strikes passed between them. His golden hair blending with the other's tan fur. Two auras became increasingly visible around them as they continued to clash. The visible energies were pushing against each other, one becoming stronger as it's owner gained ground. The white glow became stronger, more prevalent as time passed, while the blood red light started to slowly die and fade to black. “HELP ME!” he screamed to his comrade who lounged on the tree. The man did nothing to assist the other demon as he screamed. “No!!!” one last strike ended it... He faded to crimson smoke and settled on the forest floor. Arata pointed the blade at the man lounging on the tree then started to walk forward.

“Which one of you killed her...” he spoke through gritted teeth. “Who?” the redhead grinned and titled his face to the side. “My friend...” “Why do you want to know that, you've already destroyed two of us anyways.” “Did you...” darkness pervaded the angel's voice. The man's tail continued to sway as he grinned, “Maybe.” “Last chance...” his lip began to twitch. “I like my meals served rotisserie style, I wouldn't have even had enough time to cook her.” he grinned viscously. The blonde slowly sheathed his blade and began to turn away. 'He looks familiar... like... from the text... a... no way... no freaking way... a fallen...' he turned about sharply. “Asmodeus is it?” The man leaning on the tree looked surprised, “Once upon a time... They call me Kyuubi now.”
The Fight: Part 1 by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Haha! I finally got my muses in gear for this.^^
The shocked expression left Kyuubi`s face and was replaced by a sinister and amused smirk. "So what do you plan to do now?"

Arashi unsheethed his blade. "You had the same duty as I do, you should know what I have in store for you." The golden arua had formed around him once again and was sent into the blade.

Kyuubi smirked even larger at Arashi and chuckled slightly. "Do you really think you can beat me?" He slowly stood from his perch. "You obviously know who I am, but I doubt you can really defeat me."

"We`ll just see about that Kyuubi." Venum rolled off at the end as he charged at Kyuubi.

"I don`t know weather to commend you on your bravery..." He gracefully avoided the glowing blade with ease. "or to consider you a fool for charging towards your death." Kyuubi repeated what Arashi had just done, but with a greater amount of speed and before Arashi knew it, the glowing black katana was at his throat. "This is where you will die." Kyuubi chuckled into Arashi`s ear, causing him to shiver slightly and throwing Kyuubi off gaurd.

Arashi took hold of the situation and escaped from Kyuubi`s grasp, kicking him in the stomach in the process that sent him into the tree he was previously perched on. "Is that all you got? I thought a ledgen would be much more powerful, guess I thought wrong."

"Don`t ever underestimate me... that is the first and last mistake you will ever make fighting me." The body against the tree disappeared in a cloud of dark grey smoke.

The sound of running footsteps reached Arashi`s ears. "Shit." He swung around, trying to place his sword before him in order to protect himself from the on slaught that was sure to come.
The Fight: End? by AisuJin
Author's Notes:
YO! AISU HERE! Howdy? ^^ Ok, Asmodeous is a real fallen angel, he is one of the seven deadly sins... Lust, also he represent lechery and fury. I'm not making it up... Eh, short chap. Rachael... you left me with a cliffie... here's a bigger one ^^
The earth slowly began to shake... ripping itself apart as it split under the might of the two warriors that fought above. The mighty arbors (an:/ It means “Trees”, you know, arbor day?) that surrounded them began to crash to the forest floor. Steel clashed with steel as power clashed with power. These beings were far to much for the mortals' earth to bear, and she was paying for their fight.

----------

He turned about to meet the onslaught, to late. The Fallen did not strike a killing blow, or any at all. He twisted the blonde and placed his arm behind his back, disarming the sword that had once been held in that hand. The white glow faded from the blade as it hit the earth. “Let me be and you will continue to exist.” whispered a snake-like voice in his ear. “You better kill me then.” This guy was resolute. “I told you, I like my meals... nice... and burnt to a crisp...” he emphasized the last words, “And I don't have enough time to properly roast you today.” sickeningly warm breath filled his ear as he kneeled on the ground, unable to reverse the hold.

“But you know what... do you know why they kicked me out of On High?” something foul and slimy ran in his ear. “And why I was once known as Asmodeus...?” There was no reply from the struggling man. “Both... because... I AM... lechery... fury... lust...” the last word he let ring. A slight cackle sounded in his ear. “I could have so much fun with you...” he grinned, those whiskers turning upwards in the malicious smile. “Young blood... tastes so sweet...”
Rape by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
All right, so certain reviewers don`t kill me or Ty. *cough* Oni! *cough* I`m going to try and not end this as a cliffie though it may turn out that way. If it does, sorry. *runs and hides*
The blond`s eyes went wide as he was harshly thrown onto the ground on his back. Before he could even attempt to run, the fallen angel was on top of him. Kyuubi ripped open the white cloth and wrapped it around Arashi`s arms, tieing them together so he couldn`t escape. Turning his attention back to the newly revealed tan flesh, Kyuubi lowered his head, running his tongue across the blond`s abs and earning a small moan from the angel bellow him. An amused and sinister smirk crossed Kyyubi`s lips as he looked into Arashi`s half lidded ayes.

Reachinf his hand behind Arashi`s head, Kyuubi pulled him up by his hair, forcing him into a deep kiss. Shocked by the sudden kiss, Arashi gasped, allowing Kyuubi entrance as he drove his tongue in. As he did, the taste of cinnimon and other spices reached his tongue, a taste he never imagioned possible as he played with the limp tongue of the blond. As Kyuubi pulled away, Arashi gave a slight whimpering sound that caused Kyuubi to smirk again. "You`re an easy one aren`t you?"

Arashi glared at Kyuubi and was about to retort to his comment when Kyuubi bit bown on his hard nipple causing Arashi to moan loudly. He grounded his teeth against the hard nub, earning smaller moans from the blond as he moved onto the other nipple, repeating the process with the same results.

Kyuubi noticed come thing that caused him to smirk even larger. "So you are enjoying this, that makes this even more fun." Kyuubi moved his knee between Arashi`s inner thighs and rubbed it against Arashi`s hard on, earning even more pleasurable moans from him.

He was becoming board with just playing with the blond and wanted more, he wanted to eat him. Slowly dragging his claws across the blond`s chest, Kyuubi gasped the hem of Arashi`s pants. He tore the offending cloth out of his way, till all that remained was Arashi`s black silky boxers. In one quick motion, the boxers were gone a few feet away from where the two laid.

Kyuubi flipped Arashi onto his stomach and held him down by the hips. Arashi felt some thing brush past his entrance and suddenly realized what was about to happen. He started struggling in an attempt to escape, but Kyuubi`s firm was too strong and he was pinned. "Unless you want this to hurt even more, I suggest you stop struggling."

As Arashi began to stop struggling, Kyuubi used his legs to keep Arashi`s legs spread. In one quick thrust, he was completely in with Arashi screaming in pain. Paying no hed to Arashi`s well being, he pulled back and trusted back in causing Arashi to scream again as he picked up the past. He didn`t care if he was tearing the angel in two as he did, Kyuubi began to trust harder and faster into the wistering blond bellow him.

Kyuubi`s dick brushed past some thing that caused Arashi go go wild with pleasure. 'Bingo.' Kyuubi thought as he trusted in over and over again, hitting the same spot each time, sending white flashes of pleasure through out the blond`s entire body. Arashi screamed out again as he cam and fell limp on the ground. But Kyuubi didn`t stop, he refused to as Arashi cam three more times and was completely wiped as Kyuubi finally cam inside of him. Kyuubi pulled out of him causing the semen to leak out as well and brought his head up to the conjunction of Arashi`s shoulder. Bitting down hard on the delicate skin and drawing blood, Arashi whimpered as Kyuubi licked the blood away.

"You`re mine now." Was the last thing Arashi heard as he blacked out.
Hell by AisuJin
Author's Notes:
Howdy, Aisu here. I don't own Naruto. Enjoy and PLEASE review!
“Hell is a place, a time, a consciousness, in which there is no love.”

- Richard Bach

----------------------------------

It burns... the flames... the pitch black flames... they burn...

Slowly aroused to consciousness, a form sits up, unable to see, unable to hear, unable to utter a word. Darkness is all about and everything is pain. Every inch of his body burns in this dark place. He has no balance when he tries to stand, but falls upon the ground... and it pains him to fall. Slowly... memories play back, horrible memories. Fear sets in, numbing the pain away. His heart beat soars, he needs to move, run, he needs to GET OUT OF HERE.

"AhhhhhhHHH!" he shouted as he stumbles to the ground again, pain flooding to his back. A soft, malicous laughing emanated in the darkness. Slowly, the cavernous formation about him began to glow a deep crimson as another horrible realization struck him... his back... his back! 'MY WINGS!' he mentally screamed. They were gone. Just... gone. "Oh... talking to yourself, my pet? I... can hear you..." the glow became brighter around him as more laughing could be heard. "Don't be afraid, pet, this is home now..." a deep roaring laughter loudly reverbarated in the caverns.

The angel lifted his hands from his sides as he laid there on the burning floor, trying to feel the power that it seemed had been stripped of him.

Footsteps...
Closer...
Pit.. pat... crick... crack...
Gravel and stone sounded under those feet.
Slowly marching onward...

A form was outlined in the distance by a red glow. The figure was completely black against the dark red glow. The figure laughed continually as Arashi squirmed on the floor before him. "Oh... poor baby..." Suddenly, a hand reached out and grabbed the collar of his shirt. "I thought you'd like it here with me..." he pulled the angel closer, then moved his lips to where that wound was healing over and scarring. The demon sucked on the dried blood, then, slowly tore the flesh again with his teeth.

Pain and hot crimson flowed from the reopened skin.

- I'll kill you...
Blood dripped from the other's mouth.
- Oh, my pet... why would you ever do that...
It wasn't a question.
- You bastard... they're already coming for me...
- No.
- ...
- Your dead to everyone... everyone... but... me...
I Hate You by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
I refuse to be the only one to write the smut scenes so if you want any more, Ty has to do at least one, so. :P
“Yo-you`re lying, you have to be.” Arashi argued. “They wouldn`t…”

Kyuubi chuckled at the blond as he pushed Arashi back onto the hard stone bellow. “But they did….. and now….. you`re mine, forever.” He licked his lips at the sight of the blond cowering on the ground, a trail of crimson blood slowly dripped down his shoulder. It was too much for him to hold back as he pinned Arashi again, licking away the blood and sucking on the wound. As he pulled away, he smirked at the mark he had left behind, claiming the blond as his and his alone.

As he reached downward, Kyuubi paused. “Don`t touch me!” Arashi yelled as he forced Kyuubi off of him. He didn`t get very far as Kyuubi took hold of his wrist and shoved into the wall, pinning him there. The amount of force Kyuubi used caused Arashi to cough up blood. Kyuubi leaned in, roughly kissing Arashi and licking away the blood as he drove his tongue inside of Arashi`s blood soaked mouth. As the taste of blood like Arashi`s mouth, Kyuubi pulled away and slowly ran his tongue across Arashi`s tanned cheek, trailing blood mixed with saliva as he did. “You are my pet…. you have no power over me…. but I do over you.”

Tears brimmed Arashi`s eyes as Kyuubi released him from his grip, falling to his knees as the tears began to slid down his cheek, staining them. Kyuubi laughed as he picked the blond up once again, carrying him until he reached his bed, and dropped him there. He forced Arashi to his knees on the stone floor and sat on the bed before the blond man. Pulling off his pants, Kyuubi grabbed Arashi by the hair and forced him towards the erect member. “Suck it.” Kyuubi demanded as he pushed Arashi further.

Arashi gave a small whimper as he was forced to take the cock in, tears rolling down his cheeks as he began to bob his head. The demon began to moan with pleasure as he pushed Arashi`s head even further, forcing him to deep throat the member and making him gag. ‘I hate you… I hate you…’ Arashi cried in his mind over and over again. His chant was stopped as Kyuubi cam in his mouth, he was about to spit out the thick liquid when Kyuubi stopped him. “Swallow.” He demanded. Arashi reluctantly did as he was told, causing Kyuubi to smirk at him again. “Good boy.” He mocked as he slipped his pants back on, laughing as he left.

Just as he had gone, Arashi ran off to the corner and emptied the continents of his stomach. “I hate you… and if you weren`t already here… I`d damn you to Hell.” Arashi chuckled at the last part of his statement slightly as he curled into a ball and let the darkness of sleep consume him.
Like the Tide by Kaji
Author's Notes:
Goddamnit, Arashi is the Yondaime and can still KICK ASS! Time to put a stank back in his punch! YOSH! Here's a stick in the wheel of the plotline! CHA! Sorry, Rachael, you get the hard part next chap ^^ Enjoy!
His heart... his heart... the heart of the beloved... a heart of good... a heart that beat and could be heard... A heart that would not go quietly into the black abyss.

The horrible heat greeted him when he woke. The stone on which he lay was scorching, it reddened any exposed flesh that came into contact. Dark thoughts flowed like water in his mind. What... is the best way to kill yourself in a place like this...

Breathing became labored as images played across his vision. Where had it all gone... that power... the power that had flowed down from the heavens and into him. Had they really abandoned him? How could the Almighty not see him...? Or... maybe He saw him... and just didn't care... NO. No, no, NO. They wouldn't abandon him, He wouldn't abandon him.

So, with a litle renewed strength he stood and walked towards where that demon had appeared from. Pain still shot through his body with every step, but he marched on. The red glow that was present in that part of the cavern slowly started to fade as he continued down the path. Darkness soon pervaded all his senses, but faintly he could see the cave get bigger... and bigger... until the path had become like a canyon bottom. Fear struck a chord in his heart. Turn back. Turn back and live. Turn back and give up. Give in.

But, no. He ignored what was logical.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me.

What...? He heard the walls echo.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.


The red glowed returned. "This is not His place..." whispered a maliscous voice above him that panted from a seeming lack of breath. A form leapt down from the towering rocks and stood before Arashi. The same crimson light emanated from him as from the cavern walls. "This... is mine..." he spoke in a breathy voice. "You're... mine..."

"No... your wrong." He slid his right foot behind him and put his hands up in fists. "I no longer fight alone."
Change by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
I`m sorry for the damn cliffie Ty left, this one is going to be a cliffie, sorry. *runs away*
A bright golden light shimered down from no appearent source, glistening over Arashi as his powers returned to him. Every feature of him seemed to shine with an internal light as he was granted a whole new level of power. His wings slowly grew from his back and spread out completely at each side of his body.

"I`m not your`s any more." Arashi yelled as a white arua surrounded his fist and he charged at Kyuubi.

The fallen attempted to jump out of the way, but was grabbed by the collar of his shirt and thrown into the wall. Kyuubi`s temper flared as the flames rose and fed off his anger, slowly burning his skin away in the process. A black flaming orb laid in his hand and became bigger as the surrounding flames were fed to it, making it stronger, more powerful, deadlier.

"If I can`t have you, no one can." He roared charging at Arashi as he raced at him.

As their attacks met, a loud cracking sound filled the air as the recoils of the meeting flared in random directions. Suddenly, the attacks exploded sending each of them flying back. Slowly, the smoke faded as Arashi stood back up, Kyuubi laid there limply in the light. He slowly stalked over to the unconscious red head and prepared to kill him.

' 'Don`t do it.' '

'But, why not?' Arashi gaped.

' 'He`s not all bad, he was just posed long ago and I couldn`t reach him til today.' '

The light seemed to brighten as Kyuubi rolled on the ground in pain, clutching at is chest so tightly, his knuckles turned white. His body was split into two halves. The half still under the light appeared the same way as before, but his demonic essence was gone and he had a set of pure white wings like the ones Arashi has. The new half was more of a shadow of a demon like human, smiling to show off his rows of white fangs.

Slowly, the angel regained consciousness and glared at the shadow as it`s smile grew wider. "YOU!!!"
Ancient History by Kaji
Author's Notes:
Ty here! Latest chap ^^ Njoy!
The rock shifted as the canyon split along a fault. A scowl came across the demon's face as darkness came again over him. A low, guttural roaring poured forth from him. Fire flew freely about, flaming and furling about the forms. "This is my world..." he stood up onto his feet, "and all that is within this realm is mine."

What is that? Doubt? An angel doubting... Him?

By your faith you have been saved, but if tis' only fleeting, the shadow of death shall be upon thee.

Pure ivory fangs, dripping with crimson, protruded from the demon's face as he smiled an unholy smile. The white form pulled again, from the fabric of the world itself, a blade from which flowed a great light. "You have been forgiven, Kyuubi, come home." One foot slid quietly behind the other as the white glow mingled with the red that emanated from the canyon walls. "Home? Home? Home!? I was thrown down from on high for no reason! I DID NOTHING TO DESERVE THIS HELL! It was war! I wasn't going to take sides, so the Victors threw me out! God, in his infinite fucking mercy, damned me to this. To THIS!" He motioned with his hands to the bare landscape about them. "And you want me to go HOME?" There was a pause... "Yes."

His breathing slowed as his rant finished. "Home..." He looked tired, hr looked old, he looked broken now. "Home..." he dropped to his knees, "I miss it..." he turned his face towards the glowing figure before him. "Has it changed much?" his eyes fell to the floor again as he awaited an answer or something. "I don't know, haven't been there more than ten years." "And they sent you down? That young... must be getting desperate up there." Arashi looked at him quizzicaly, "How old are you, then, if I'm so young?" He paused and took in a deep breath. "On the eigth day, God said, let hymns be sung of the glory of creation and the creator. And so it was." The man in white's eyes opened wide and his mouth hung open, but soon caught himself. "Come home, if I can forgive you, He can too."


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like? Yes? No? Tell me ^^ Sry for shortness, I'm tired -___-
Ending by Deadly Dream
Author's Notes:
Last chapter here for you guys since I`m loosing interest and fast with this one. Sorry about the short crapy ending.
Arashi held his hand out towards Kyuubi and smiled softly. Kyuubi stared at the hand before a small smile crossed his lipsas he took the hand. Arashi helped pull Kyuubi onto his feet and smiled brightly at him, causing Kyuubi to blush slightly.

"I`m sorry Arashi." Kyuubi spoke saidly as he looked down at his feet.

"Kyuubi...." Arashi spoke kindly, causing Kyuubi to look at the blond`s face. His eyes went wide as he felt a pair of soft lips meet his cheek. "You`re forgiven."

Kyuubi gaped at the blond as he giggled and flew off. He shook his head slightly before he followed suit, flying after Arashi and into the sky.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=3538