I Find it Strange that... by Karg
Summary: Beware! Another list of things I find weird! If you arn't sick of them yet, push your luck farther. Enjoy or don't; my dinner taste just as good either way.
Categories: MadFic > Other Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: Isn't it strange...
Challenges: Isn't it strange...
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No Word count: 1364 Read: 2597 Published: 03/01/07 Updated: 13/01/07

1. Third List by Karg

2. Fourth List by Karg

Third List by Karg
Author's Notes:
This is going to be my last Isn't it Strange story. From now on, I will simply add chapters to this one. Ha! I had you worried, or mabye not. Anyways, I'm sure TONFA will appreciate that. Anyway, back to the lists!

I don't own Naruto, and if i did, there would be no genderly confused guys. Why does every Anime have a dude look like a lady?
I find it strange that…

…NaruSasu has 33,000 hits on Google and NaruHina has 45,700 hits, but there are 309 NaruSasu stories on TONFA compared to the 42 NaruHina stories. Can someone else confirm that my Google Search wasn’t defective?

…certain characters have universal roles? For example, Tenten always seems to be like Hinata’s big-sister and Kakashi is always the teacher of the main group. There are always exceptions, but these seem to be prevailing themes.

…there is no way to collectively look at your challenges.

…OC’s never seem to be pathetic excuses of shinobi. I have yet to see an OC that just plain sucks ass in a fight. I’m not sure that it’s a bad thing though.

…Kyuubi rarely refuses to aid Naruto in anything, from picking up chicks to lending chakara in fights. Rather generous of an ancient demon, don’t you think?

…if I post this tonight (Wednesday), then it will probably be unseen and ignored. The strange part is that even though I know this, I plan to do it anyway.

…the damn trash is still in my garage! Okay, I need a girlfriend to force me to do these things. Heaven knows I’m not going to do it without motivation.

…spelling is so confusing. Is it Hyuuga or Hyuga? Kyuubi or Kyubi? Chakara or chakra? Is anyone else confused by this, or am I just a moron?

…my last girlfriend yelled at me for keeping “Into the Woods” in my favorites (apparently reading that made me a pervert) and after we broke up she asked me to forward it to her. This question is directed to the girls out there; does that make any sense? Oh, she yelled at me for not forwarding it, by the way.

…a small paper seal is all that is restraining Kyuubi (Kyubi?).

…we’ve seen bathrooms, but no urinals. Do guys in Japan always sit down?

…YouTube has 855 NaruHina videos and 428 NaruSasu videos. Again, is TONFA the only one that is unbalanced?

…Hinata’s hair is actually black! I always thought it was blue! Again, was I the only person who didn’t know this?

…people who use correct grammar sound kind of sound like nerds. “I write well” sounds nerdier than “I write good.” It is also proper English and can be said fluently. Don’t be ashamed to sound like a nerd! Use Grammar Check!
Fourth List by Karg
Author's Notes:
Here I am again. You didn't think you could just get rid of me did you? Anyway, scroll down and read me type stupid things. Again.
I find it strange that…

…I have posted eight challenges, have had at least two responded to, don’t remember the others, and have no way to find them unless I search through the whole list of challenges. I don’t think I care that much.

…I paid $10 on eBay for a copy of “Naruto: Ultimate Ninja” and it pissed me off. GameStop didn’t even really want to give me credit for it the game sucked so much!

…the last filler arc left out Tenten. It’s not surprising, but you’ve got to wonder why they made her a character at all if they don’t plan to do anything with her. Hell, even Shino got his own episode.

….there doesn’t seem to be a Hyuuga symbol? Yeah, Hinata has that fire-thingy on her sleeves, but so does Kiba.

...FMA didn’t have a “Vanity” in it. This is a little off topic, but I just saw a commercial for one of those “Envy” cell phones and I didn’t remember seeing a “Vanity” in FMA at all. Did I miss an episode?

…I have managed to avoid working on my “Shuffled” story for a long time. I don’t know why, but I have no idea what the hell I should write.

…five other people have decided to devote some time to making lists similar to this one. What more proof do you need that some people just have no life? I know I don’t have one between winter and summer; I play soccer in fall, so I actually do something then.

…both Tsunade and Jiraiya seem to have a drinking problem. Maybe Orochimaru goes binge drinking every now and again. If two of Sarutobi’s students are drinkers, it would make sense that the third has a drinking problem as well.

…when Naruto fights one-on-one, he kicks ass, but when there are a hundred of him, he gets his ass kicked. If one Naruto fights on par, 100 Naruto’s should be able to demolish just about anything.

…Neji isn’t a pervert. If I had been given the ability to see through anything, walking down the street would be like surfing the net for porn. No offense to the fairer sex, but I probably would. I don’t think I know any straight guys who wouldn’t use such a special gift for such juvenile means.

…someone can eat three boxes of Devil’s Food Cakes, four boxes of Peeps, a bag of Oreos, and drink three AMPs and a two-liter of Mountain Dew and live to tell about it. I thought that much sugar and caffeine could kill someone. Now I owe ten bucks…

…none of these damn kids have a decent past! Honestly, I think Ino and Shikamaru (and possibly Tenten and Shino) are the only ones who weren’t treated like crap at one point or another, and they don’t get that much air time. Would it be safe to say that the more jacked up your childhood is, the more interesting you become? Freud would love this.

…Naruto has ruined music for me. I can’t listen to a song without thinking about how it applies to the Naruto world. It’s driving me crazy! For example, whenever I hear “Hate Me Today,” I can’t help but think of when Sasuke leaves Konoha, even though half the lyrics won’t work with that image at all.

…Gamefaqs doesn’t have a guide for “Evidence: The Last Ritual.” Again, a little off topic, but this is what I play when I’m bored, along with “Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.” Anyways, I got stuck early on and found, for once, that Gamefaqs couldn’t help me at all. That really shook my faith in Gamefaqs. I might have to change religions now.

…I just typed that when a highly religious friend of mine is reading this over my shoulder. For the record, he smacked me in the back of the head and told me to go to hell. Very un-Christian of him.

…he just hit me again.

…shaved ice and snow don’t taste the same. They’re the same thing, right?

…I just had thee non-Naruto related items in a row.

…the guys who made Mount Rushmore haven’t sued anyone since the Hokage Mountain seems to be a direct rip.

…there haven’t been any really bloody episodes lately. My sadistic side want’s to see blood and guts fly through the air and limbs fall to the ground. We need more “Drakengard”-like violence.

…I keep wasting my life writing these lists.

…I finally took out my damn trash. Then the dogs tipped it over. When I yelled at my neighbor, he said it was my fault for not locking up my trashcans. I really wanted to lay his ass out, but he’s old and fat, so it wouldn’t look good when I explained why I hit him to my parole officer. (no, I don’t have a parole officer, I just said that to use a little, self-deprecating humor)

…my (insert profane word here) of a girlfriend somehow found out I was ripping on her and is demanding an apology. When I told her to (insert a different profane word here) off, she started to yell at me again. Then I disconnected my phone and pulled up Word and started this list.

…you’re still reading this when none of the last few points had anything to do with anything. I appreciate your tolerance of my venting. God bless, or if you have issues with God, then The Holy Computer God blesses you instead.

...my friend just hit me again.
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2872