Master Uchiha by c7bi_kyuubi
Summary: Oooh... Naruto was free until one day when he was in his fox form, he is captured and sold to a shaddy place. Uchiha Itachi bought him as a birthday present for his adorable and cute little brother.
Categories: MadFic > Other Characters: Itachi Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Sasuke Uchiha
Genres: Humor
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: No Word count: 9277 Read: 8952 Published: 05/11/06 Updated: 05/11/06

1. Prologue by c7bi_kyuubi

2. Chapter 1 by c7bi_kyuubi

3. Chapter 2 by c7bi_kyuubi

4. Chapter 3 by c7bi_kyuubi

5. Chapter 4 by c7bi_kyuubi

Prologue by c7bi_kyuubi
Author's Notes:
None of the characters used in this fanfiction belongs to me in any way.
Prologue

None of the characters in this fic belongs to me....

Enjoy and review please…

 

Prologue

by: c7bi_kyuubi

 

Uzumaki Naruto huddled in his small cell. He cursed his luck at being distracted until he got caught by surprise. Literally. Now he can only try and make himself as small as possible and hope that no one even notices him. He doesn’t know where he is, and he had no desire at all to be here. And he wouldn’t be here if he hadn’t let his guard down and got caught. He cursed his stupidity again. He was just too trusting of everyone…

 

He stared around his cell; it was more of a cage of sorts. He winced as he heard more giggling and squealing accompanied by a male’s raucous laughter then the slamming of a door. He sniffed around, and tried gnawing on the bars of his cage out of frustration. He should have fun away when he heard them trumping across the forest. Should have known people with cages and dead animals hanging over their shoulders were up to no good. Or maybe he should have transformed into his human form. But its no use thinking of all the ‘what ifs’ now was it? He is stuck in a cage after all.

 

He had found out that the leader of the pack was called Akatsuki or something. They were all afraid of him. Naruto had not seen his face when he was taken to meet that man in his office. His office was shrouded in shadows. That man had talked in a quiet voice and he recalled eyes gleaming at him out from the dark. They had said that he was a special catch. He shivered at the memory. He didn’t really care if he was special or not. He just hoped that being ‘special’ around here means that he wouldn’t have to be chopped up for food or worse. His nine tails curled around him, he settled down to sleep. It was no use pacing around and wasting his energy after all.

 

Flashback

 

Naruto, in his human form was enjoying his bath. His furry little ears flickered on the top of his head as he pranced around under the waterfall, doing belly flops on the calm pool of water. After having his fun, he climbed ashore and shook the water from his nine tails and combed out the burrs. Then he changed back into a little fox no bigger than a human arm (minus the tails of course) and with a flicker of his tails, he pranced off into the woods, sniffing around the trees, playing to his heart’s content.

 

He like the smell of the forest. It smelt like home to him, and of nature herself. He leaped into a pile of leaves and snuffled around until he felt comfortable then he dozed off and then he finally fell asleep. He didn’t hear the soft crunch of footsteps getting closer and closer until he felt something fall over him. Startled and yipping loudly, he thrashed around. It was a net and soon he got himself entangled and a pair of human hands grabbed his body.

 

Snarling at them, he thrashed around biting the arm of the one who held him. The man didn’t shout in pain. In fact he gave no reaction that he felt the bite. Naruto then whipped his nine tails around and slapped them into the face of the man. Surprised, the man loosened his hold just a tiny bit and Naruto managed to wriggle free. The moment he dropped onto the forest floor, he tried to take off only to find himself surrounded by about six people. They were all around him and they were carrying nets.

 

He backed warily away, snarling in warning and he spotted a few of them with dead animals strung over their shoulders with strings. One of them lunged at him with his net, Naruto ducked under his feet, one of his tails tangling the feet of another who ran at him and tripped him. Then slipping through the confusion of legs and swinging nets, he managed to run away from the chaos behind him. He ducked into his den under a huge tree and waited until his breath steadied. They must be the ones from the neighboring villages.

 

Maybe he should have made the illusions more realistic… There were more and more people coming into the forest, burning and chopping down his trees. He had to do something to stop them, they were destroying his home, his family and the only friends he had. Being a demon fox, scaring people away was easy. A few well placed illusions here and there was enough. The people didn’t actually see what they thought was spirits or demons, that he left to their own imaginations.

 

After a few weeks of casting illusions, no one had dared to venture a foot into his home. That is until now. He had never seen people this far in before. Shaking the disturbing thoughts from his head, he settled in to sleep. They would never find him here as the thicket blocking the entrance was too thick and the roots of the tree he was nesting under twisted and turned that even if there was no thicket blocking the entrance, no one would be able to see the entrance anyway.

 

The next day, he carefully sniffed the air for any foreign smells. It doesn’t hurt to be a little too careful though. Detecting no weird human smells, he ventured out from his den. Those people must have been long gone he guessed. However, after roaming quite some distance away from his den, he smelled a different kind of smell. A more appealing sort of smell. Heading towards that direction, he found a man sitting in the middle of a clearing with a sleeping bag on the ground beside him.

 

The nice smell was coming from the thing he was holding in his hands. A tiny curious whimper escaped from his throat as his stomach growled, stating that he should find food. The man looked over at him and smiled. “Well, what have we got here? A hungry kit huh? Want some ramen?” He asked, holding out the thing he was holding that had all the nice smell coming from it. Naruto inched forward a little, eyeing the man warily. The man had shoulder length gray hair and round spectacles. He looked nice enough and he didn’t seem to be with the others that had tried to catch him yesterday. He didn’t smell like he was with them too. The man chuckled and took out a plate and poured some of the nice smelling thing onto it and put it down on the ground. “Here, have some. I’ve got more.”

 

Naruto eyed the man and waited until the man wasn’t looking at him anymore before sneaking up and nibbled at the nice smelling thing the man called ramen. It was absolutely delicious. [Yes, Naruto and his ramen… (sigh)] He scuffled it all down and whined, turning begging eyes up towards the man for more. If nothing, tasting that made him hungrier. The man looked down at him in surprise then laughed. “Oh, hungry are we? Here, you want some more?”

 

So it went on and on until Naruto was full. He decided that he could trust this human as he didn’t seem dangerous or any desire to want to capture him after all. He was also quite nice giving him so many ramen… ‘Mmmm… Nice…’ he thought. He then felt himself start to doze off. ‘Maybe I should head back… Sleepy…’ he thought and started to stand up to leave. He faintly heard the man chuckled and saying, “Oh no, I don’t think you’re going anywhere soon my little fox.”

 

End flashback

 

That was what he heard before everything went black and he collapsed after only walking a few feet away. That was the day he found out that there are drugs that can make one unconscious. And when he woke up, it was already night he was in a cage being transported away. He couldn’t smell his forest anymore and he could see that through his cage bars, he was in a human city. Then he collapsed again. The next time he woke up, he was in this place, a dark room in a cage smaller than the one he had been in before where there was only silence.

 

He just wanted to go back home. Then the door to the dark room he was in opened and a man walked in. “Hey wakey wakey little foxy. Seems like you have a loaded buyer waiting for you ya lucky fox.” The man called loudly, knocking on the door to his cage before he felt the cage lift and he was carried out of the room. ‘Buyer? What is going on? Where am I?’

 


 

The first chappy! Whoohoo! Read and review.

Chapter 1 by c7bi_kyuubi
Author's Notes:
None of the characters used in the fanfiction belong to me in any way.
Chapter 1

None of the characters below belongs to me…

I based some of the characters on the originals but twisted around the names…

The usual characters + some new characters (both good and bad) are still butt kickin’ ninjas though…

I’m having writers block now so please be kind…

 

First Sight

by: c7bi_kyuubi

 

To say that Naruto knew human behavior was an overstatement. He only knew that liked to hunt and they are deceitful. So when he was carried out of the small dark room he was in, he was getting more and more nervous. The man that carried Naruto’s cage seemed to not notice his burden’s state of mind and is currently whistling a tune happily. Naruto paced around in his cage. ‘What have I gotten myself into?’ He thought over and over.

 

Then he noticed that he was taken into the leader’s room. Shuddering mentally at the memory, he started pacing in his cage. The moment he was taken into the room, he noticed that there was another man in the room. And personally, he thought the leader felt like a kitten compared to this man. There just simply wasn’t any way to decipher the emotions from his face. Plus the blood red eyes… Wait, his eyes are swirling! At least one couldn’t see the leader’s face, but this man looked like he was carved from a stone. Albeit a very nice carving though…

 

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he looked warily from the newcomer to what could be seen of the leader that runs this hellhole. Wondering what was going on between these two to cause such a tension in the room that even he could feel, and what does this have to do with him? The man that carried Naruto in seemed quite nervous as well and he hastily beat a retreat. Actually, it seemed more like the tension was coming in waves from the leader, while the newcomer was merely sitting in the chair in front of the leader without a care in the world.

 

“Like I said, there’s the fox, Itachi.” The leader’s growl was heard. So he was a male huh? Naruto bemusedly thought. Itachi stood and walked over to where Naruto was and peered into the cage. Danger was practically screaming in Naruto’s mind with a trumpet blasting the alarm. Backing away deeper into his tiny cage, he half submerged himself in the shadows hoping that Itachi couldn’t see him. Nonetheless, it seemed that his efforts was close to nothing as Itachi stared straight into his eyes.

 

“And… what is so amazingly special about this particular fox?” Itachi’s quiet monotone voice was heard despite its soft volume.

 

The leader then said, “My men said it can turn into a human. Saw it bathing under a waterfall one day. Quite a pretty thing too and with the nine tails… So you want him or not?” Itachi made no reply to that question nor did he indicate that he heard the leader. Naruto could feel the leader’s waves of tension that was tinged a little with fear was now mixed with a little annoyance and anger that Itachi had ignored him. Then Itachi spoke, “Yes, he is a pretty little thing. Though what use is he to me I am quite unsure. Also, I know very well what business you are running my dear man.”

 

The leader stiffened. “Yeah whatever, so you want him or not? Or do you prefer some of the girls? Some new stock came in a few days ago, quite young actually around ten or so. Figured that some of them might still be fresh.” Itachi turned from his scrutiny of Naruto, who was huddled in his cage, to the leader who was now laughing coarsely. Naruto saw a movement and the light fell on the leader’s features. ‘No wonder he needed to hide in the dark…’ He thought in disgust. The leader was butt-ugly. Pockmarks covered his face and various diseases that came from mating too much.

 

That much he knew but the others… He might not live with humans much besides being a fox most of the time, but he was definitely not stupid. Then the shadows claimed the leader’s face again. The s leader’s laughter faltered under Itachi's stare. “I will take him.” Naruto looked up in horror. He was being sold?! [yes, he might not be stupid, but he is sometimes so innocent that he seemed stupid.] In Naruto’s daze, he missed the bargaining and the silence of intimidation. [Yes… Itachi’s a good if not amazing bargainer… Never expected it huh?]

 

The sound of a loud slap on the table and the extremely frightening word “Sold!” shattered his daze. ‘NOOOOO! YOU CAN’T SELL ME! I’M A FREAKIN’ FREE BEING YOU SHITHEAD!!! WAIT TILL I GET FREE, I’M GONNA SET YOUR UGLY ASS ON FIRE YOU STUPID POTATO!!!!’ That was what Naruto tried to say but instead, it came out in angry yipped and tiny cute growls [being a fox the size of a football does that to your voice, chibi…]. Naruto threw himself on the cage door, hoping to bust out of there and make a run for it. But noooo… The fates have decided that the cage door is the most solidest thing in the entire universe. CURSE YOU FATEY BUTTHEADS!!! That was what Naruto felt at the moment.

 

Well, other than fear, righteous indignation [oh come on! He’s being sold!], frustration and anger at the buttheads ‘up there’ and at the cage door… etc. Then, he was being carried out of the room by Itachi together with his cage. ‘Wait, how much was I sold for?’ He wondered. “You’d better be special enough for what I paid back there…” Itachi's very quiet voice [almost so tiny that it was mentally spoken] was heard by Naruto's extremely sharp foxy ears. ‘WHOOHOO! I’M PRICELESS!’ he thought. Then, ‘NOOO!!!!! I’M NOT FOR SALE NO MATTER HOW PRICELESS I AM!!! Wait, I’m priceless right? Then, shouldn’t I be priceless as in can’t be sold? (confused moment as he tries to twist the sentence to sound right and logical in his head…) GODDAMNIT!!!’

 

He was growling and yipping the whole way from the place where he was locked in a cage, taken out of the place by Itachi, (he caught a glimpse of the building, it had a sign ‘Exotic Pleasures’) and the brief walk through the surrounding forest from ‘Exotic Pleasures’. But he did jerk from his mental debate when he felt the aftereffects of Itachi’s teleport though. Wobbling on his wobbly legs, (nyaha… that was a funny sentence…) Naruto collapsed, with his limbs spread out on either side of him, on his belly. ‘Damn humans and their ways of traveling… Fuck them all…’ He thought. [He learnt the cuss words from the vulgar pirate-like men - with less dignity than that of real pirates of course, on the way to ‘Exotic Pleasures’…]

 

“Tadaima…” Itachi said, his usual soft, calm and monotone voice slid like silk through the house. “Oh Itachi! You’re back! What’s that?” A middle aged woman with black hair came out from one of the rooms, spotting Itachi and his ‘pet’. “Sasuke’s birthday present.”

 

“Oh, that’s sweet. What is it?” She asked, Naruto guessed she must be Itachi’s mom. [Righto…]

 

“Baby fox…” Naruto sweatdropped. ‘Doesn’t this guy talk more than one sentence at a time?’

 

“Oh! How cute! Can I see him?” Uchiha Mikoto asked.

 

“Careful, he was growling… on the way back home.” Too late, his mom had opened the cage and took the fox out. Naruto liked her, she seemed nice and she did that nice feeling thing… Ahh… yes… behind the ears… hmmm… Unknowingly, Naruto was now purring as Itachi’s mom scratched him behind the ears, his nine tails a waving. “Awww… look he’s purring!”

 

Now it was Itachi’s turn to sweatdrop. His mother was a sweet woman that he knows. But sometimes she was a little bit too sweet… Then Itachi’s father, Uchiha Fugaku, came in. Staring at the nine tailed tiny fox, he stared. And stared. And stared some more. Naruto sweatdropped. Now he knew why Itachi didn’t talk much. Then, down the hall, came a chibi Itachi. That chibi Itachi glanced at him (Naruto) in curiosity before looking at Itachi. “Yours?”

 

‘God! Except her, does everyone here talk one word at a time besides not talking at all?!?!’ Naruto thought before he was distracted by more pleasurable ear-scratching and that warm cooing voice was putting him to sleep… “No. Yours.”

 

“What for?”

 

“Birthday present.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Your pet.”

 

“Hn.”

 

“…”

 

“Thanks, but what am I doing with a stupid fox?”

 

Naruto growled at chibi Itachi. “Sasuke, be nice. Look how adorable it is. Aren’t you?” Naruto purred and nodded. They looked startled at that. Then Naruto nudged Mikoto’s hand with his head and she giggled. “He’s so cute!” She cried, cuddling Naruto. Then, a familiar slurping sound and the delicious smell wafted by Naruto. Looking up, he saw Sasuke was eating… RAMEN!!!!!!

 

His entire body tensed and Naruto prepared to pounce. Following Naruto’s gaze, Itachi, Fugaku and Mikoto all stared at Sasuke. Feeling the weight of all the attention, he looked up to see everyone looking at him. “What?” He asked, annoyed and his mouth full of ramen. Then Naruto pounced. Sasuke sidestepped. Naruto crashed into the wall on which Sasuke had been leaning against… coolly. [Sorry, couldn’t resist that…]

 

“Oh dear…” Mikoto sighed.

 

“…” went Fugaku and Itachi.

 

“Stupid fox…” Sasuke muttered and glared at Naruto who wobbled on his feet before sitting down with a flump, his nine tails around him. He looked up at Sasuke with pleading eyes. Sasuke flinched from the clear blue eyes… ‘Kawaii…’ he thought. Naruto increased the pressure by widening his eyes more and filled his gaze with a little tear. Sasuke gulped and backed away slowly. Naruto’s ears dropped and he kept staring at Sasuke. Mikoto wanted to laugh out loud at the antics of her son and his new pet. One must admit, Sasuke had a heart of steel to resist that look…

 

But, apparently Sasuke’s heart of steel was made out of ice cream. Heaving out a huge sigh, he gave in. Squatting down, he thrust the ramen cup out at Naruto. “Here.” Naruto jumped up and down in joy, went to lick Sasuke on the face, then proceeded to devour the ramen offered. At least he tried to. The ramen cup was designed tall and narrow. Naruto’s head simply couldn’t reach the ramen inside although he could stuff his head into the cup… but still can’t get to the ramen. Letting out a despaired whine, he pondered this new problem.

 

Suddenly an idea came to him. With a swipe of his tails, and a slight flare of red and gold, there stood a human Naruto with his nine tails and foxy ears peeking out from his mop of messy blond locks, standing naked in all his glorious glory in front of Sasuke. ‘OH MY GOD! Sexy sex god… Sexy… And he’s my pet… Mine… All mineeee…’ Sasuke’s subconscious mind was doing the lambada in his head. Grinning happily, he grabbed the ramen Sasuke held and vacuumed it down. [I decided not to change his way of eating ramen. It’s his trademark after. Also, it’ll give Sasuke something to do later but you’d have to read on to find out what!!! NYAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!] Then he noticed the wide eyed and open mouthed stare from Fugaku, Mikoto and Sasuke. He cocked his head to the side and stared back at them. “What?”

 

Itachi leant against the wall and said quietly. “Oh I forgot. That man I bought him from said he could change into a human form… Almost like a human form… (Stares at the nine tails curled around Naruto and the curious flick of the ears) I didn’t believe him at first, but I guess it’s true.” Naruto nodded still smiling. “MmmHmmm. MmmHmmm…” Then he noticed his ramen was finished. Holding it out to a stunned Sasuke, he waved it in front of his face. Seeing no reaction, he poked Sasuke’s cheeks. Poke poke. Poke. Poke poke poke. POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE POKE. “WHAT!?!?” Sasuke yelled. Naruto showed him the empty ramen cup. Then he did his puppy dog face again. Sasuke nearly dieded from his nosebleed eruption just then. But he kept it under control.

 

“Itachi…” Fugaku started.

 

“Oh my! Isn’t he beautiful?” Mikoto laughed. “To think he’s now Sasuke’s pet… This is interesting.”

 

“Hmph! And you want Sasuke to be homo?!” Fugaku cried.

 

“Oh please. Anyone could see he’s not entirely male. He’s a demon fox and they don’t HAVE specific sexes.”

 

“Oh so now he’s a demon?! How will the village react to this I wonder?”

 

“Oh hush. We have plenty of demons here and they’re nice. They help strengthen the village and you know that. And you know we shouldn’t break the pact with the demon lord. Kyuubi will make sure it’ll be the end of our village then. Plus, as long as Sasuke’s happy, then we’re fine with it. Understand?” Mikoto said with a smiley face but in her don’t-mess-with-me-or-you’ll-regret-it-buster tone. Fugaku backed away and nodded. Itachi shrugged. “Hey, I gave it to him remember?”

 

“Yes you did and it’s a very nice gift.” Mikoto said. “Now, we’re going out for a council meeting so tell Sasuke to feed his new pet okay?” Mikoto said ushering her husband out the door. “Oh, what’s his name anyway?”

 

“Don’t know.”

 

“Well, ask then!” Mikoto cried out in exasperation.

 

“Why should I ask? It’s not my pet.”

 

“Well, we can’t call him ‘it’ or ‘him’ all the time. Will you just ask?!” Mikoto growled out the last sentence.

 

“Okay fine.” Itachi said.

 

“Good boy. Now bye! Don’t forget to tell Sasuke to give him whatever he wants to eat. Though I have a feeling he likes ramen…” Mikoto murmured the last part to herself but Itachi heard anyways then his parents were out the door. Sighing, he went to the kitchen to pass the message to Sasuke. He did spy on them for a few moments before going in though. And he was glad that he did. Sasuke kept sneaking glances at his new pet and looking away quickly and knew that his little brother had just given himself a mental right hook for even doing that and the process repeated over and over a few times.

 

Then Itachi stepped into the kitchen. “What are you doing here?” Sasuke asked. Itachi raised and eyebrow. “I live here remember? Stop ogling your pet and pay attention.” He smirked as Sasuke turned into a tomato. “I’M NOT OGGLING YOU PERVERTED BASTARD!!!” he yelled.

 

“Hn.”

 

Itachi sat down in front of Sasuke and Naruto. “Do you have a name?” He asked Naruto. “Idiot.” Sasuke muttered. “MY NAME’S NOT IDIOT YOU BASTARD!!!” Naruto yelled in Sasuke’s ear. “I’m Naruto.” Itachi nodded and said to a still-stunned-from-the-volume-that-Naruto-had-yelled-at-him Sasuke, “Mom said to give him what he wants to eat. He’s sleeping with you.” Sasuke blushed even more if that was possible at the last sentence. ‘Sleep… with me… in one bed… together… ohhh…’

 

Sasuke’s mind started to do the lambada again while chanting, ‘Whoohoo! Sex sex Sex… I like ta move it move it… I like to move it move it… We like to… MOVE IT!!! YEAH!’ Sasuke shook his head. Sometimes he thinks he’s going crazy. Itachi smirked at him again before leaving the room. “Pervert.” Sasuke muttered before handing Naruto another ramen cup.

 

Staring at the blond haired beauty beside him, Sasuke wondered, ‘Pet huh? What am I going to do now?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

And that’s the end of this chapter. Next up, Mikoto forces Sasuke to take Naruto shopping for cloths. Well, Naruto can’t walk around naked like that can he? Of course not! Much to Sasuke’s disappointment and Itachi’s glee at Sasuke’s blushing fest and discomfort. Sometimes his little brother is too uptight for his own good. (And this coming from him…)

Chapter 2 by c7bi_kyuubi
Author's Notes:
None of the characters used in the fanfiction belong to me in any way.
Chapter 2

None of the characters belong to me… as usual…

Read and review, you know the drill… (Hey, that rhymed! Cool init?)

Some have asked me the ages of Sasuke and Naruto…

Sasuke: 13

Naruto: 12

Itachi: 17

 

Chapter 2

by: c7bi_kyuubi

 

To say that Sasuke was feeling a tad uncomfortable was an understatement. Here he was lying on his extremely comfy bed… with a very cute and adorable foxy boy that made him want to do naughty things he shouldn’t even be thinking about now to him. Yep, he was in a very hard position right now. Pardon the pun. He was caught between a rock and a hard place with the rock being smashed by his mother for kicking Naruto out of his room and bed, or remain in bed WITH Naruto, who was currently sleeping beside him.

 

He looks comfortable. A little too comfortable. Shit no! Damn… Naruto had turned over and draped himself over Sasuke with his head snuggled between Sasuke’s neck and shoulder and an arm thrown carelessly over Sasuke’s chest area and a leg slung over his thigh to nestle a little too closely against his –ahem- jewels… Not that it was uncomfortable, instead one could say that it felt nice. Very nice, but a little too nice as the hard place just hardened some more. Great. Just great… And he’d have to spend the whole night like this too. Sasuke heaved out a sigh and settled in for a long excruciating and pleasurable self-perverted-thoughts-torture. Damn and double damn…

 

Itachi looked through a spy hole from his room which is located conveniently next to Sasuke’s and cackled quite evilly and silently to himself at the expression on Sasuke’s face. Itachi is actually very capable of showing emotions; it’s just that he only does that when he is EXTREMELY VERY ABSOLUTELY SURE that he is ALONE. Though he didn’t contradict anyone who said or complained that he never show anything other than his poker face to the outside world. That he knew was very true. He didn’t like people seeing how he felt or knowing what he is thinking at the time. He like seeing the expressions of frustration of their faces when they try to figure out what he is thinking and feeling but getting nothing back in return. He could fool everyone no matter how old, what sex or how smart they are. All except one. His very own mother.

 

It irked him that no matter how hard he tried to, he could never hide his feelings or thoughts from his mother. Even though he uses the best poker face he had, his mother easily penetrates into his very brain and knew what the heck he is thinking or planning to do. It was creepy and it annoyed him that his ‘supposedly perfect stoic poker face mask’ is not as perfect as he thought. But then, even though his mother’s uncanny ability to penetrate into his very thoughts, he found that he didn’t mind. She is his mother after all.

 

And sure enough, the door to his room slammed open. His mother stood in the doorway staring at him with a smirk on her face. “I knew it. You couldn’t resist peeking at them huh? Lemme see.” She scuttled towards him, pushed him aside and stared through the peek hole at the two occupants of the next room. “Awww… Look at how sweet they look…” His mother cooed with her eye embedded into the hole. Itachi sighed, his mother may seem silly and girly sometimes but he knew through experience not to mess with her. Even his father didn’t dare go against her when she had that particular glint in her eyes.

 

Itachi started as his mother sighed and shook her head. Removing her eye from the peephole, she crossed her arms and closed her eyes in thought. “No, this wouldn’t do. Yes, this may be the only way…” She muttered to herself. “Yosh! Itachi!” She suddenly cried out loud, fisting her hand in determination, the fire burned in her eyes. Itachi backed away. ‘Shit. Not again. Why me?’ That glint in her eyes now increased into an inferno of future destruction, for Itachi at least.

 

“Itachi? Why are you backing away? Don’t even think about trying to avoid this…” Mikoto growled advancing on a wary Itachi. “I’m not trying to. I am avoiding this.” Itachi said, stoic poker face in place, but for Mikoto, what she saw was a five year old boy trying to sneak candies from behind her. “Actually, you can’t avoid this. You are going to…” Mikoto paused, making Itachi fidget in his place. “Go shopping with Sasuke and Naruto!”

 

Itachi facefaulted. “WHAT!? WHY ME? CAN’T SASUKE GO ALONE? NARUTO’S HIS PET AFTER ALL!!!” Itachi bellowed at his mother who stood calmly smiling all the time. “Hush. I need you to make sure Sasuke actually get some other clothing with colors other than black and dark blue for Naruto. And to make sure that Sasuke doesn’t bully that cute little fox…” Nodding happily. “Consider it a mission if you wish. Don’t worry, I already told the Hokage.” She added seeing Itachi’s face.

 

Itachi blanched. “How did you know that?”

 

“Silly dear, I’m your mother. I can get into your head as easily as you can use the Sharingan.” Mikoto said, smiling happily again. Petting Itachi’s head, she swooped out of his room after reminding him of his mission tomorrow. “Remember… We can’t have Naruto walking around naked all the time when he isn’t in his fox form.” Mikoto trailed and closed the door.

 

“Well, just make him stay in his fox form all the time then. Che… Troublesome…”

 

“Hmm? You say something Itachi?” Mikoto asked poking in her head. “Cause if you are thinking of trying to make Naruto do something he doesn’t want or trying to get out of doing that mission…” Mikoto’s demon head loomed over Itachi dangerously. Itachi twitched. “STAY OUTTA MY HEAD WOMAN!!!” He bellowed. Mikoto giggled like a schoolgirl and closed the door again. Itachi sighed. ‘Why?! Oh cruel fate… Why is she the only one who can mess up my brain and force me to be so out of character and uncool… I have a reputation as the cold stoic Uchiha to maintain damnit!’ He flumped down on his bed. ‘Women… They’re annoying… and dangerous…’ He added the last part when he thought of certain times when his mother had his father, him and Sasuke altogether cowering under that demon head of hers.

 

‘Come to think of it… do all women have the demon head?’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THE END OF THIS CHAPTER!!!

 

I know, I know… they should be going shopping already in this chapter… But I couldn’t help droning on and on… in circles no less…

 

Please bear with me with your infinite amount of patient… I will make them go shopping in the next chapter… NYAHAHAHA!!! Poor Itachi…

 

P.S: I can’t believe that I just pulled a cliffhanger… I hated and loved those… when they’re in the right place that is.

 

Anyway, thank you for reading this and remember to review!

Chapter 3 by c7bi_kyuubi
Author's Notes:
None of the characters used in the fanfiction belong to me in any way.
Chapter 3

None of the characters below belongs to me in any way possible…

Read and Review and Remember to Review…

 

 


 

 

Master Uchiha Chapter 3

by: c7bi_kyuubi

 

Uchiha Itachi, the prodigy of the Uchiha clan, sometimes hated his life. There are some things that he still can’t get out of even though he put all of his genius efforts into getting out of said unwanted duties. Being the genius child prodigy of the Uchiha clan does comes with benefits but as Spiderman’s uncle said, ‘With great power comes great responsibilities.’ Though Itachi disagrees with that old geezer. If he had that great power now, he wouldn’t need to do this god forsaken shit now. And the mere thought that he had to do it sent shivers up his spine and cold sweat break out all over his skin.

 

And what god forsaken task might send the great child prodigy into shivers like this one might ask. It is none other than that of… going shopping with his little brother and his new pet which Itachi himself gave to the cute little bugger. So all in all, Itachi denied that it was his own fault that he was in this predicament. If he didn’t get the ‘pet’ for his little brother, he wouldn’t have to be coerced into going shopping with his little brother to buy new clothes for the little foxy boy who just happened to be a hyperactive cute ball of demon fox energy.

 

And it also didn’t help that neither of the two little buggers were intimidated in the littlest bit by his trademark Uchiha death glare and cold foreboding silence. Instead, the little fox boy was bounding around the room on sugar high energy. How did he get sugar high? Well, his genius little brother accidentally slipped some (a lot) sugar into Naruto’s breakfast which consist of (what else) ramen. Now he was stuck with a bouncing energy unlimited teenager and a angst ridden chibi version of him right down to the mini Uchiha death glare who was snickering silently to himself at Itachi’s predicament; in his mind but which Itachi could hear plainly and as clear as day. Itachi swore he would get back at Sasuke for that snickering even though on the outside, Sasuke was as cold, calm and stoic as ever.

 

Yes, Itachi decided, payback would be very sweet indeed. Then he proceeded to cackle to himself evilly. But he forgot to do it privately which is why Naruto and Sasuke (with a sweatdrop) stared at him like he just popped another head out.

 

‘I knew it. There is no way Itachi is not insane in the tiniest bit…’ Sasuke thought.

 

‘Ramen… whee…’ Naruto thought.

 

And so, they proceeded to the shopping mall where all the straight and sane males of the universe dub, ‘The Hell Cavern’. Itachi dragged his feet as the mall came into view. Damnit! He didn’t want to BE here in the first place. Why?!? Oh cruel fate?! Why!?!?! Being overdramatic was always one of the Uchiha’s secret ways. Actually, it wasn’t a secret. Those who know the Uchihas would know that as a fact by now. They did things no matter how trivial they are in a dramatic way with great flourish and vigor especially when they are people watching them.

 

It does help to ‘enhance’ their reputation after all. And they are sort of competing with the Hyuugas too. They already won the prettiest and nicest hair competition this year with Itachi sweeping off all the other competitors with his wondrous hair, literally. Itachi couldn’t help gloating for the rest of the week whenever he saw a Hyuuga or one of the competitors. Of course he did the gloating stuff privately. He did have a reputation to maintain after all.

 

But now, he was weeping tears of pain and mental suffering (in his mind) as he forced his feet to move into the mall. As a comfort, he was dragging Sasuke along with him. If he was going down, he sure as hell is dragging someone down with him. Sasuke was clinging onto a pole, two streams of tears running down his cheeks much like Itachi’s except Itachi didn’t show it on the outside. With a forceful tug, he jerked Sasuke after him as well as a portion of the pole on which Sasuke’s grip is still hanging onto. Naruto was bouncing on hyper-energy and is flitting in and out of the mall happily.

 

Dragging Sasuke who is still wailing and sobbing and clutching at the pole, he strode into the mall dramatically, head held high with a swish of his cool black coat with silk linings. “Sasuke, cut it out. If you don’t, I’m going to tell mom about this.” He said softly but clearly. Sasuke froze and the wailing stopped. Hauling his little brother up by the scruff of his collar, he said, “We’re going to get your Naruto some clothes and get out of here pronto. Get me?” Sasuke nodded so fast his head almost flew off. Itachi smiled a little. “Good. I don’t want to stay in this hellhole any longer than I have to.” Then he dropped Sasuke on his feet.

 

Spotting Naruto flitting around sniffing curiously at various things, they both sweatdropped. “Get him.” Itachi said and the two brothers activated their Sharingan, lunged towards a Naruto who was peering through a window of the pet store so close that his face was plastered against the window. Naruto was wearing one of Itachi’s cloaks. They can’t have him wearing nothing now can they much to Sasuke’s disappointment. Instead, they cloak was an old one of Itachi’s and it managed to cover Naruto sufficiently what with the nine tails poking out once in a while under the cloak. None could find a pair of pants to suit Naruto and Naruto would growl at any dress he saw.

 

That dress was provided by a fangirl who caught wind that the brothers were looking for clothing to fit Naruto in their stalker circle. They popped out of nowhere and with various articles of clothing which the brothers torched methodically one by one along with the fan who had brought them. That might be because the dresses he saw were pink, frilly and lacey. It was disgusting and it nearly blinded the two Uchiha brothers and Naruto. Naruto had leapt into Sasuke’s arms whimpering in fright and nuzzling his head into Sasuke’s neck. Sasuke did not complain or made any sound of protest.

 

And now they were at a mall. Itachi and Sasuke stared up at the sign. ‘Madame Francoise Designer Clothing’. Itachi cocked his head to the right and Sasuke to the left as the two brothers scanned the store and the surrounding area with the Sharingan and finally rest their deadly gaze on the sign. “What do you say? It looks normal enough.” Sasuke said. Itachi went, “Hn.”

 

“Okay. Let’s go in then.” Only Uchiha males were able to understand the ‘Hn’ language. It must be a guy thing then.

 

 


 

 

Inside the store, Itachi was met with a voluptuous lady in black silk. Nodding to himself mentally, he decided that he wouldn’t torch down the store. After all, the owner shows their skill by their own appearance especially when they were running a clothing store or hairdressing thingy. Sasuke and Naruto were behind Itachi. Actually Sasuke was hiding behind Itachi as if something bad happened, Itachi would get a face full of it first and he could have a chance to run away.

 

The lady who was surrounded by a commanding and somewhat intimidating aura scanned Itachi from head to foot. Itachi did the same. A staring contest went on for a few moments before they both relaxed. They lady who apparently is the owner of the store then asked, ‘Well, I see we have some customers with taste. What can I do to help?”

 

Itachi turned around; grabbed Naruto from behind him held him up by the scruff and thrust him in the lady’s face. “Full set of clothes for him. Don’t worry about the price.” Itachi said in his calm and stoic way. That was what the lady was waiting for, the magic phrase which decided what each customer needs. Nodding the lady turned her gaze onto a wriggling Naruto. Her eyes softened as they landed on Naruto who had turned his big clear sky blue innocent eyes on her. His fluffy ears twitched. “Oh! He’s adorable!” The lady cried out and hugged Naruto to her.

 

One thing about Uchihas, beside the fact that the male members are always cold, calm and stoic on the outside, the female members is the exact opposite of the males, is that they are bloody stinking disgustingly unfairly annoyingly rich. If I didn’t know better, they use money as toilet paper just for the fact that they have too much to spare. But that’s a little off the point here…

 

The lady started issuing orders, Itachi and Sasuke were escorted to a waiting room where Naruto would model the clothes he tried on for them to see and choose which ones to take. The rest of the day passed and with every hour, Itachi wanted to commit suicide. Sasuke seemed to be having a good time as he gets to watch his pet and one time almost got a strip show. That was when Naruto was given a second set of clothing to try on and he took off the first piece of clothing right there on the spot. Sasuke had a nosebleed attack while Itachi laughed his ass off at the expression on Sasuke’s face as Naruto was ushered into the changing room by the flustered and blushing assistant.

 

Naruto did choose a bright orange suit which Itachi and Sasuke vehemently stated no to. And five hours twenty seven minutes and fifteen seconds later, Itachi paid for the clothes, got Sasuke and Naruto, thanked the lady and got the hell out of the mall before he could sigh in relief and be free once more.

 

 


 

 

 

The moment Itachi opened the door, he was ambushed by his mother who had a deadly glint in her eyes. “Well? How did it go? Where’s the clothes?” she asked. He didn’t bother to reply but just handed her the tons of bags, shoved Naruto and Sasuke into her face, and crawled away to erase his memories of the past five hours of hell. Well, except the part where Naruto accidentally stripped in front of Sasuke and gave him a nosebleed attack. That memory was going into his album of brotherly torture.

 

He did his best to ignore the delighted squeals and gasps of delight and amazement from his mother as she unwrapped the clothes and put them away. He will never ever go into a mall again if he could help it, swore Itachi. And he made a very important note, to himself. DO NOT GET ON MOM’S BAD SIDE.

 

 


 

 

 

The end of this chapter. Wait for the next one and in the meantime… REVIEW!!! SHANORO!!!

Chapter 4 by c7bi_kyuubi
Author's Notes:
None of the characters used in the fanfiction belong to me in any way.
Chapter 4

None of the characters below belong to me in any way possible…

You know what to do…

Read and review… OR ELSE…

 

Master Uchiha – Chapter 4

by: c7bi_kyuubi

 

Short summary here, Itachi is an ANBU captain and Sasuke is currently still a genin in Team 7 with Haruno Sakura and Sai. Their Jounin teacher is still Hatake Kakashi and their background is still the same except Team 7 does not consist of Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. Iruka is still a mother hen and is being stalked unknowingly by a certain silver haired porn reading Jounin who just happens to be the teacher of Team 7 and still unable to tell time…

 

 


 

 

Last Chapter

 

The moment Itachi opened the door, he was ambushed by his mother who had a deadly glint in her eyes. “Well? How did it go? Where’s the clothes?” she asked. He didn’t bother to reply but just handed her the tons of bags, shoved Naruto and Sasuke into her face, and crawled away to erase his memories of the past five hours of hell. Well, except the part where Naruto accidentally stripped in front of Sasuke and gave him a nosebleed attack. That memory was going into his album of brotherly torture.

 

He did his best to ignore the delighted squeals and gasps of delight and amazement from his mother as she unwrapped the clothes and put them away. He will never ever go into a mall again if he could help it, swore Itachi. And he made a very important note, to himself. DO NOT GET ON MOM’S BAD SIDE.

 

End Last Chapter

 

 


 

 

One week after the shopping ‘disaster’ to the Uchiha brothers and ‘joy of exploring’ for Naruto, Uchiha Fugaku and Mikoto announced that they will be on a year of traveling around the world as part annual honeymoon; to which the two Uchiha spawns made gagging faces at the thought of their parents on a romantic journey of love and which earned them a smack on the head from their mother; and part survey mission. Itachi was put in charge mainly but there will be someone to check in on them twice every week to make sure that nothing bad happened like exploding the house, killing each other and most importantly, bullying cute little Naru-chan. The last part was cooed by Mikoto and Naruto found himself (he was in fox form then) cuddled and subjected to some pleasurable scratching behind the ears.

 

Itachi had smirked evilly at Sasuke who in turned shot Itachi a mess-with-me-and-you-die-bastard glare, which made the evil smirk on Itachi’s face widened and stretched into a oh-you’re-so-gonna-suffer-and-die-horribly grin. Naruto purred and all of his nine tails wagged happily and he turned his head (still being cuddled by Mikoto) as he felt the tension surrounding the two brothers. Mikoto frowned as she too felt the palpable aura of negative energy surrounding her two boys. “You two behave yourselves okay? Or else…” She growled the last part, with her eyes turning into red glowing demon eyes.

 

Itachi let out a nervous laugh and hooked Sasuke’s head (Sasuke head only reached Itachi’s chest area) with his arm, “Don’t worry… We’ll be fine.”

 

Sasuke let out a snort of disbelief. “Yeah right. You’re gonna make me suffer the mo-mmpphhfff!!!” Itachi hurriedly covered his little brother’s mouth with his hand. “Now be nice. You know I do those things for your own good…” Itachi said patronizingly. Sasuke growled out what seemed to be various profanities and judging from the veins popping out from his head, he was pissed. Itachi sighed dramatically, placing the back of his other hand to his forehead. “All the things I did for you… This is the thanks I get… You ungrateful little bugger…”

 

Sasuke ran through his memories of what Itachi did to earn his thanks. Pushing him into the lake, throwing him into a container full of crabs, hanging him upside down from a tree branch and stealing his food various times, telling his fan girls the exact location of his hideout (Sasuke shivered at that memory. But he did get back at Itachi by telling Itachi’s fan girls where Itachi’s hideout was…), and teasing him mercilessly as well as spilling some of his secrets and lifestyle habits to giddy fan girls. And that one time, Itachi let the whole horde in and gave them a tour of his bedroom. He came back from the ninja academy to find all his clothes gone as well as his bedspread and pillows. Even the toilet seat in his bathroom was gone! (shiver)

 

Sasuke retaliated by getting back all his stuff, especially his cuddly wuddly pillows, and auctioning off Itachi’s stuff to HIS fan girls. He earned a lot that day… Snapping back to reality, he bit on Itachi’s arm as hard as he could, as Itachi had withdrew his hand from his mouth in his dramatic pose. Howling, Itachi jerked free and attempted to bop Sasuke on the head, which he avoided and he glared at Itachi with wary eyes. The two brothers however stopped their glaring contest and the growling when their parents recovered from their sweatdrop attack and coughed. Immediately, the two snapped to attention and gave angelic smiles. One could almost expect wings to unfurl from their back and a halo appearing above their heads.

 

“I think I’d let Naruto watch over the house…” Mikoto said with an exasperated sigh. Itachi looked forlorn and Sasuke looked delighted. Naruto merely looked from one Uchiha to the other, puzzled, until his tummy growled thunderously. At that sound, a crafty glint came into Itachi’s eyes. ‘Yes… Naruto can be bribed with ramen… NYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!’ Was Itachi’s exact thought.

 

Sasuke warily glanced at his sure-to-be-demented brother as he heard the sound of Itachi clenching his teeth together hard to stop himself from laughing like the demented insane psychopath he actually was inside. Naruto felt Itachi’s stare weigh down on him and looked over at him. He shivered however as he saw the evil gleam in his eyes and the wide smirk on his face. Naruto whimpered and looked at Mikoto in panic. Mikoto wasn’t paying attention as she was getting ready to leave. She set Naruto down and brush imaginary dust off her hands.

 

“Now one last thing to do…” She said, rolling her shoulders and reaching out her hands to grab her two sons who were now back to glaring at each other. She hoisted the two of them up by their collars and glared at them. “Now… if the two of you even consider stepping out of line… I’ll make you wish you were never born. Get me?” She asked, shaking her wide eyed sons in the air to get her point through. Not even Itachi’s toes are touching the ground and the two frantically nodded their heads. Naruto stared wide eyed at the magnificent show of strength and yipped happily and stood back on his hind legs with all nine tails waving, seemingly to say, ‘My turn! My turn!’

 

Mikoto smiled and dropped her sons and gave Naruto one last cuddle before she disappeared through the door with Fugaku in tow. ‘(sigh) Women…’ Fugaku thought. Itachi and Sasuke stared wide eyed at the door through which their sometimes scary mother went through. “Ah… ahem… I’m going to… uh… mission… yeah…” Itachi said before disappearing into his room to reemerge dressed in his ANBU uniform and disappeared.

 

Sasuke stared at Naruto who poofed back into human form, well at least semi human form considering the furry adorable ears and the nine long tails waving in the air lazily, and stared back at him. The staring contest continued and Sasuke started to feel a little constricted in the south as his gaze roamed over the sky blue eyes and landed on Naruto’s lips. The staring contest was broken when a shrill and high pitched “Sasuke kun!!!” rang out and ripped to shreds every eardrums in the surrounding area and rendered the victims dazed for a few seconds as their brains short circuited.

 

Sasuke knew that voice a little too well. He shivered in terror and his eyes took on a hunted look and his body tensed. He turned to look at the door stiffly and he relaxed a TEENSY WEENY LITTLE BIT as he saw that there is only ONE OF ‘THEM’.

 

 


 

 

NYAHAHAHA!!! I left a cliffy! This is so cool and you all probably know who that shrill voice belongs to. I don’t really like Sakura in the beginning of the series as she is dumb and Sasuke obsessed when she could be a good ninja but instead choose to throw away her brain and tend to her hair just to get the attention of Sasuke who pretty much didn’t know she exist… But she became nicer after being the apprentice of Tsunade and the fact that Sasuke still left her behind after her love declaration and the statement that she’d kill for him… well, maybe that knocked some sense into her…

 

So there will be Sakura bashing (a lot) in the beginning of this fic but she’ll eventually get to be a better character and with less bashing…

 

Yes, someone asked me if Mikoto was and OOC or OC or something else… But the truth is, I don’t know how Mikoto really is in the true anime series. The small part shown in the anime series when Sasuke was still a little kid and Itachi hadn’t gone psycho and murdered his whole clan was that she seemed to be kind and gentle… in short how anime mothers usually act… I think so… XP

 

Anyway, the Mikoto character in this fic was just purely thought up in the spur of the moment as I happened to be in a chipper mood… so it turned out like this. So… any more questions? Please feel free to ask. Class dismiss. Now get the @^$&*^#* out of my classroom and review or I’ll ^%#*&$(@^$)(@^*&%$ and &*%$(@^)@^&%#)*^(@^@&^%$^#%()^*@... Get me? Good…

 

This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=2305