Music of the Naruto? by AshNight1214
Summary: Naruto accidentally opens a time warp and Erik, the phantom of the Paris Opera house, and Davy Jones and the Flying Dutchman are transported to Konoha. Erik is a bit confused and ends up stealing an organ from Davy Jones! A lot of cunfusion amongst characters and a few spoilers.
Categories: General Fiction Characters:
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: Ninjas Play the Organ?
Challenges: Ninjas Play the Organ?
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No Word count: 1683 Read: 3442 Published: 04/09/06 Updated: 07/09/06

1. The Time Warp by AshNight1214

2. The Fight... Oy Vey by AshNight1214

3. Chat with the Hokage by AshNight1214

The Time Warp by AshNight1214
Author's Notes:

Disclaimer: I own NOTHING!! So you can't sue me! I don't make money on this stuff, so leave me alone! haha jk...

My second fic! yay! ... I'm the only one cheering. Oh, well. On with the story.
Naruto: Time stop*sneezes*-no-jutsu! Darn dust!

A large blue hole opened on the surface of the water of the river that Naruto had been testing his new jutsu on (he was trying to get the water to stop flowing without freezing, then he'd try to stop time momentarily). Then a large ship with a monstrous from was thrown into the water and a man with a white mask flew onto the bank. Naruto ran over to the man.

Naruto: Are you alright?

The man: I should be alright. Tell me, where am I?

Naruto: Konoha. The leaf village.

The man: A leaf village? How odd. Well, I know that's not in France.

Naruto: Where's France?

The man: *shakes his head* It's of no importance at the moment.

A fish sailor on the ship: Captain! We've gone off course! WAY off course!

The Captain: Any idea where we are?

The sailor: Not a clue, sir.

The captain: Perhaps they know. You there! Where are we?

Naruto:*getting annoyed* Konoha! The leaf village!

The captain: *murmuring* Never heard of this place. Gone off the edge of the map, we have...

Naruto: *asking the man on the bank* So who are you?

The man: My name is Erik. I'm a composer of music. I was living in the Paris Opera house, but I'm obviously far from there.

Naruto: And you on the ship! Who are you?

The captain: My name's Davy Jones. I was in the Carribean before my ship was taken under and turned up here. I assume you know how we got here?

Naruto: *fumming* Well... yes. It was an accident. I was practicing a jutsu and... well I made a mistake and sneezed and you turned up.

Erik: What is a jutsu?

Naruto: It's a usage of chakra, or energy, that can make things happen. It's kind of complicated and I'm still learning so I make mistakes a lot like now.

Jones: A mistake, indeed! How are we getting back?

Naruto: That may take some time. See, I'm only a gennin. I can ask Kakashi-sensei, but he won't be too happy with me...

Jones: Well, t'was your mistake, lad.

Erik: Who is this Kakashi-sensei?

Naruto: My teacher. I'm going to see if he can help. You just stay here.

Naruto disappeared, leaving Erik, Davy Jones, and his crew alone. Jones went into his quarters and began to play his organ. The playing attracted Erik and he got on board the Flying Dutchman.

TBC...



Sorry, I know it sucks. I'm doing this on the fly and I'm getting a headache from all this! Sorry! Anyway, let me know what you think and I'll see if I can make it better or if I'm just going to scrap it.

Naruto: You better make it better or you'll have a very angry me to deal with!

Me: *hides under a rock* whimper...
The Fight... Oy Vey by AshNight1214
Author's Notes:
Okay! I've returned and my mind is a torrent of ideas cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives. No, jk. And credit to Mel Brooks for writing that line.(Yay! Blazing Saddles!)

Disclaimer: I don't own anything! So read and leave me alone, k?

Anyway same goes for this one: some spoilers, and some weird stuff.
Recap: Naruto makes a justu mistake and now Davy Jones and Erik are by the river. Everyone is quite confused and Naruto has gone to get Kakashi. Jones starts to play the organ on his ship and Erik, hearing it, gets on board. Alright? Let's hit it!

Erik followed the sound of the organ onto the ship and into Jones's quarters. The captain used his tentacles and hands to play a haunting melody. Erik, who mostly prefered arias and things of that sort was a bit displeased. He went over and tapped the captain on the shoulder. He stopped playing.

Erik: May I have a try?

Jones: Certainly.

Jones moved aside and Erik sat down to play his favorite tune; The Phantom of the Opera. (Sorry guys. It was the only one that had major organ parts other than the overture/prolouge.) Jones cringed at the loud, booming tune that made the entire ship shake. With his tentacles, he lifted Erik's hands from his precious organ.

Jones: When you're on water, you can't afford that type of music.

Erik: Then why bother to have one here at all? That's not the proper home for an organ, anyway!

Jones: But making it play like that is abuse! You can't play it properly!

Both musicians smoldered in displeasure at the other's music. Then Naruto dropped into the room, Kakashi following after him.

Kakashi: Naruto, you said there were only people here. You failed to mention the ship.

Naruto: I DID mention the ship! You were still ASLEEP when I came to find you!

Jones: Is this the Kakashi-sensei person we've been told can help?

Kakashi: Well, I hope I can help. Naruto's never made this big of a mistake before. Now, what did you say you did again?

Naruto: I said "time stop-no-justu," but I sneezed after "stop."

Kakashi: Your chakra must have been misdirected when you sneezed. Either that or you may have accidentally said "warp" instead of "stop." Why were you trying to stop time anyway?

Naruto: Think how useful that would be! If you could stop an object from moving or stop time for a moment, even keep water from freezing, it could help in a battle!

Kakashi sighed and walked over to the organ. He played a little tune with only his right hand. Both Erik and Jones protested.

Erik: YOU can't play either!

Jones: You can't play without both hands and at least one foot!

Naruto: I think Kakashi-sensei plays better than both of you! I could hear that horrible noise all the way across Konoha!

The three broke out into an all out organ playing fight. Kakashi stood by, hoping that they would calm down soon. Knowing Naruto, though, that would be a while. So he sat down and tried to come up with some way to get Erik and Jones back where they should have been.

Kakashi: This is going to take some time... and a few headaches, it seems.


TBC...


Sorry! I know it sucks and that the ending was crappy, but it's almost 9 PM and the plot bunnies abandoned me toward the end! I'M SORRY! Anyway, please review. My sister and I both get VERY happy when we get reviews and we freak each other out with our happiness and almost glomps. Thanks for reading and I hope I can get part 3 out tomorrow.
Chat with the Hokage by AshNight1214
Author's Notes:
Disclaimer: I don't own any of this s**t because I can make up my own s**t. Wait... s**t! Fanfiction has given me a speech impediment!

Kakashi: What are you going on about? *hears muffled, censored cursing* Oh, that. it's censoring so that everyone can read this.

Author: I don't care! it gave me a f****ing speech impediment! F**k! I can't flipping curse!

Kakashi: *hits a pressure point on the back of author's head*

Author: *Passes out*

Kakashi: You just sleep and cool down, I'll take it from here.

Thus, Kakashi will be narrating this chapter. for all those sorry people who decided not to read this; they will be confused sorry people once they start to read. So sorry.
Recap: So Erik follows the music from the ship and doesn't quite fancy Jones's playing, so he gives it a shot. Jones doesn't really like Erik's playing either so they get into a fight. I came in with Naruto and played a tune on the organ to see if things had gotten here in their entirety(sp?). Both Jones and Erik told me that I wasn't playing right and Naruto jumped in in my defense.

I sat on the side and decided to figure out a way to get Erik and Jones back to their own times. Alright, on with the story as AshNight would say.

Me: Naruto, you don’t think you could do that again do you? *silence* Naruto?

Looked up from my book (What? It helps me concentrate!) and found that Naruto and Erik were on the floor and Jones had stood up and was sitting at the organ. He hadn’t played anything just yet.

I went over to see Erik and Naruto.

Me: Naruto, are you alright? *poke, poke* nope, he’s down for the count. Erik? *poke, poke* Him too. Well, I may as well get them back to the village. Jones, would you care to come? I’m sure the Hokage would like to speak with you.

Jones: I suppose should. Who is this Hokage?

Me: I’ll explain on the way.


We went into the village and to Tsunade.

Tsunade: So Naruto opened up a time warp of some sort and landed two people here?

Me: Yes.

Tsunade: But how? That type of jutsu is jonnin level. A gennin shouldn’t be able to do it. In fact, most ninja don’t even hear about it until they get their chunnin. And even some jonnin can’t do it. I don’t understand how he managed.

Me: With Naruto, anything’s possible. He pulled it off and still had energy enough to go across the forest and the village twice and get into a fight.

Tsunade: You didn’t tell him about it did you?

Me: No. And he did this completely by mistake. He wanted to stop the water from flowing. He sneezed and probably said it wrong of misdirected his chakra.

Tsunade: Probably. I just hope this was actually an honest mistake and not someone messing with us. And who would tell him something like that?

Me: I suppose we’ll find out once he wakes up.

Sakura, Sasuke, and Lee walked in, all of them looking slightly rushed.

Sakura: Sensei. We came as soon as we could. We heard something happened to Naruto.

Me: Well, rumors really do spread like wildfire here.

I explained it to them and they all looked at me wide-eyed.

Sakura: But how? Naruto has never been able to do much with his chakra.

Me: understanding that, we’re waiting for him to wake up so we can ask some more questions.

Lee: But if he really did do it... would that mean that he has just taken a large advance in his ability to do jutsu? Or is it something more than that?

Sasuke: I don’t think this is too special. He’s just gotten better.

Jones: That doesn’t make the situation much better, though.

Sakura fainted when she saw Davy Jones. Sasuke rolled his eyes in annoyance and proped his fallen teammate against the wall.

Jones: Bit faint-hearted isn’t she?

Sasuke: It’s not everyday you meet someone with the sort of features you have.

Me: That doesn't matter now. What matters is how we get Jones and Erik back to their own times in one peice.


TBC....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You were lucky. I decided that since AshNight is usually mean and has cliffhangers, I figured I shouldn't do that. So I hope she wakes up soon so she can post another chapter. Sorry!
This story archived at http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=1767